Nightmares2

Shadowcaller says (11:36 AM):
You keep a steady course. Promsie can feel he is /really/ tired by now. After all, they spent most of this day running.
You stop at a river
Wolfbane says (11:36 AM):
Promise will force himself to keep up. The same one?
Shadowcaller says (11:37 AM):
Nope, even if you are physically fit for this, you still need water and food
Wolfbane says (11:37 AM):
Promise will fill his waterskin then.
Shadowcaller says (11:37 AM):
And bathroom breakes
*breaks
Shadowcaller says (11:38 AM):
Its dark outside by now.
But it's quite clear, no clouds in sigh. Still pretty darn cold thought, due the wind catching up
Shadowcaller says (11:40 AM):
Michicora seems rather… tired. This is the first time she have shown signs of physical exhuastion.
Happy says (11:40 AM):
I guess Hope has woken up by now/
?
Shadowcaller says (11:40 AM):
(Err… they have been gone for like 12 hours.)
Shadowcaller says (11:41 AM):
(So I imagine she have.)
Wolfbane says (11:41 AM):
(Hey! I found a new smiley! )
Shadowcaller says (11:41 AM):
She sits by the riverbank, cooling off her feet in the streaming river.
Wolfbane says (11:42 AM):
Promise sets down the bundle and takes a seat a few feet away to rest.
Happy says (11:42 AM):
Hope asks around if anyone knows where Promise went.
Shadowcaller says (11:42 AM):
Shadow will tell her he went scouting with Michicora
Shadowcaller says (11:43 AM):
Michicora: "The sun will be up soon."
Happy says (11:43 AM):
Then Hope gets on with the day's business and does not worry about him.
Wolfbane says (11:44 AM):
Promise stands. "Then we should hurry. We've been gone for a while." He smiles at her. "Think you can keep up?"
Shadowcaller says (11:44 AM):
Cessie appears to avoid social life more then usual
Wolfbane says (11:44 AM):
(This is probably the first time that he has gotten hard physical labor, so he is actually feeling pretty good right now)
Happy says (11:45 AM):
Hope goes to check on Cessie at some point.
Shadowcaller says (11:45 AM):
She looks at you coldly "Will you?"
Wolfbane says (11:47 AM):
"Its not as if I have any choice, but one second. If this statue really is important, Helios will find a way to give it back." He dumps the cat statue onto the ground, taking care not to touch it.
He then ties his cloak back around himself.
Shadowcaller says (11:47 AM):
She will find Cessie in her tent (as usual.) She isn't doing anything really. Just lying in bed.
Wolfbane says (11:48 AM):
(Yes, he really is leaving it in the middle of no where)
Shadowcaller says (11:48 AM):
Michicora looks at the statue for a second "Good."
Wolfbane says (11:48 AM):
He smiles. "Besides, if it forces Helios to look for it, all the better for us."
Shadowcaller says (11:49 AM):
She shrugs. "It's not positive."
Shadowcaller says (11:50 AM):
"So no reson to look."
Happy says (11:50 AM):
"Cessie? What's wrong?"
Shadowcaller says (11:51 AM):
She looks up "Oh… hi Hope."
"Nothing really, just… feeling a bit wierd."
Wolfbane says (11:51 AM):
"When ever you are ready to leave, I am."
Happy says (11:51 AM):
"Are you ill?"
Happy says (11:52 AM):
Hope sits down next to her and feels her forehead.
Shadowcaller says (11:52 AM):
SHe is feeling a bit warm, but not more then usual
Happy says (11:53 AM):
"Any reason?"
Shadowcaller says (11:53 AM):
Michicora stands up. "We should bury it."
Happy says (11:53 AM):
(gah! she's pregnant!)
Shadowcaller says (11:53 AM):
(No >.>)
Wolfbane says (11:54 AM):
Promise nods and starts to scoop out a hole in the ground, using the axe as a shovel.
He can sharpen in later. >.>
Shadowcaller says (11:55 AM):
Cessie: "Uh… something happend last night."
Shadowcaller says (11:56 AM):
You make a tiny hole and put the figurine to rest
Wolfbane says (11:56 AM):
He makes sure he doesn't touch it.
Shadowcaller says (11:56 AM):
Err… how do you put it in the hole?
Wolfbane says (11:56 AM):
Only using the axe to push it.
Wolfbane says (11:57 AM):
Preferable face down.
Preferably*
Shadowcaller says (11:57 AM):
Michicora starts running up again
Wolfbane says (11:58 AM):
Promise follows quickly.
Happy says (11:58 AM):
"Do you want to talk about it?"
Shadowcaller says (11:59 AM):
After a while you will return to the village.
"I can tell you everything right?"
Happy says (12:00 PM):
"Of course, Cessie."
Wolfbane says (12:00 PM):
"Is there anything else you need me for Michicora?"
Shadowcaller says (12:01 PM):
"No."
Wolfbane says (12:02 PM):
He nods. "Should you need me, all you have to do is ask."
Shadowcaller says (12:03 PM):
She looks a bit reductulant "Um, well. Aegnor sort of… well he told me he could enter my dream."
Shadowcaller says (12:04 PM):
"I will." Michicora sits down and leans against one of the tent. Closing her eyes.
Wolfbane says (12:04 PM):
Promise leaves quietly to get some food.
Happy says (12:06 PM):
"Really? That's a shaman power."
Shadowcaller says (12:06 PM):
Cessie looks suprised "Really?"
Shadowcaller says (12:09 PM):
"So… Aegnor is a shaman?"
"Counting as a shaman that is, maybe you just use different terms?"
Happy says (12:09 PM):
Hope frowns. "I don't really know. I don't have the training to dreamwalk."
Wolfbane says (12:10 PM):
(Promise wouldn't mind if she could. <.<)
Shadowcaller says (12:10 PM):
(Not the same timelines.)
(As its early morning when you come around.)
Shadowcaller says (12:11 PM):
"It was really strange… he sort of woke me up inside my own dream."
"Not any wizard could do that."
"For some reason… it's intresting."
Happy says (12:12 PM):
brb
Shadowcaller says (12:15 PM):
Not really sure what happens to Promise… not any intresting
Wolfbane says (12:16 PM):
He'll be getting food, and is likely going to go bath.
Shadowcaller says (12:17 PM):
Noy anything I can GM thought
Aegnor says (12:20 PM):
ohai
Shadowcaller says (12:21 PM):
Hello
Shadowcaller says (12:23 PM):
Feel free to act
Meet Promise or something
Shadowcaller says (12:26 PM):
The village is in the "official" time-line just waking up
We have been at this spot for about two days now
Wolfbane says (12:27 PM):
Promise has just returned from scouting and is eating. He looks rather happy and thoughtful.
Shadowcaller says (12:29 PM):
I'm not sure where Cessie is within this time line
Wolfbane says (12:29 PM):
(Well, I'll wait for the timeline to catch up to Promise)
Shadowcaller says (12:30 PM):
(Yeah.)
Happy says (12:30 PM):
(i need to eat before i can rp. i'm starving)
Shadowcaller says (12:30 PM):
(Do so.)
(No one should RP one a empty stomach
Aegnor says (12:33 PM):
(my stomach shouldn't be empty but it hurts. been feeling shitty the whole day)
Shadowcaller says (12:33 PM):
( )
(WHy is everyone sick but me? >.>)
Aegnor says (12:34 PM):
(I'm sick a lot.)
Wolfbane says (12:34 PM):
>.>
(I'm not sick today)
Aegnor says (12:34 PM):
(And some jerk shot me in Memesville. v.v
Aegnor says (12:35 PM):
(Been waiting for a chance to play that game for a bit over an year now and it's another year to Memesville 3)
Wolfbane says (12:35 PM):
*hugs*
It wasn't me, I can assure you that much.
Shadowcaller says (12:35 PM):
(Neither was it me.)
Shadowcaller says (12:39 PM):
..
Wolfbane says (12:42 PM):
*poke*
Shadowcaller says (12:47 PM):
.
Happy says (12:47 PM):
(few more minutes)
Shadowcaller says (12:50 PM):
(brb, bathroom.)
Shadowcaller says (12:54 PM):
(I return!)
Shadowcaller says (1:00 PM):
..
Happy says (1:00 PM):
"But you're feeling weird now because of it?"
Shadowcaller says (1:03 PM):
"A bit yes…" She suddenly smiles tenderly as her mind is elsewhere "It was wonderful of course.." A paus and seems to go back to relaity "But it feels a bit wierd now."
*as if
Shadowcaller says (1:04 PM):
*and she seems
(bah.)
Happy says (1:04 PM):
"Weirder than when he went into your mind directly?"
Aegnor says (1:05 PM):
(I can just imagine Law's desperation…)
Shadowcaller says (1:05 PM):
"It was not the same thing, we didn't… uhh.." Her face turns slightly red
Shadowcaller says (1:07 PM):
"Nothing… it just feels wierd."
Happy says (1:08 PM):
Hope smiles, but doesn't press for moar details. "I'm sure it'll pass."
Shadowcaller says (1:10 PM):
She sigh "I hope so, it feels like I'm losing… grip. I'm not sure how to explain it."
Happy says (1:11 PM):
"Is there anything I can do to help?"
Shadowcaller says (1:12 PM):
"Um, do you know anything about dreams?"
Happy says (1:12 PM):
"Yes, it was part of my shaman training, being able to interpret dreams."
Wolfbane says (1:12 PM):
brb
Shadowcaller says (1:13 PM):
"It was? Well I thought you would know something about it."
Shadowcaller says (1:14 PM):
She pauses "…there was one dream where I was walking in a very narrow passage and I had a nightgrown and a necklance on me for some reason. Any idea what that means?"
Happy says (1:19 PM):
"A narrow passage suggests a birth canal." (*cue horrified expression on Cessie's face*)
Wolfbane says (1:20 PM):
*snicker*
Shadowcaller says (1:20 PM):
"What?" *horrified expression* ( )
Happy says (1:21 PM):
"Not literally." Hope says, smiling. "It represents a major life change, either one that has recently occured or one that is expected."
Shadowcaller says (1:22 PM):
"Oh… and the nightgrown and the necklance? Do they have any meaning?"
"I usually don't remember my dreams…"
Wolfbane says (1:25 PM):
(I'm surprised she asked asked Hope if she and Promise are being careful )
Happy says (1:25 PM):
"The nightgown suggests openness and vulnerability. Perhaps acceptance of the changes. But the necklace would be the opposite. Something constraining you. How were you feeling within the dream? Were you feeling frightened or excited?"
Wolfbane says (1:27 PM):
hasn't*
Shadowcaller says (1:27 PM):
"Frightened, it was very narrow after all."
Happy says (1:28 PM):
"Did you have any expectations about where it might lead to?"
Shadowcaller says (1:29 PM):
"It was leading outside."
Happy says (1:30 PM):
"And were you looking forward to getting there?"
Shadowcaller says (1:30 PM):
"Yes, of course I was."
Happy says (1:30 PM):
"So whatever the change is, it's something that you desire more than you fear."
Happy says (1:31 PM):
"Do you have any ideas about what that might be?"
Shadowcaller says (1:32 PM):
"I don't know really… do you think that's why I feel wierd?"
Happy says (1:34 PM):
"I can think of two possibilities. One would be all the changes that have occured with Aegnor, and how they might affect your relationship. And the other is what might happen when you see your brother again.
Shadowcaller says (1:36 PM):
Cessie scratches her head "That sounds likely… it seems so obvious when you tell it."
Happy says (1:38 PM):
"Of course if Aegnor hadn't gone into your dream and you hadn't remembered it, then your mind would have still been able to process your concerns. It just would have happened below your level of awareness."
Shadowcaller says (1:38 PM):
"Is there something I should do?"
Happy says (1:39 PM):
"Not really. But perhaps you should ask Aegnor not to share your dreams again until the weird feeling passes."
Shadowcaller says (1:40 PM):
Cessie smiles "He won't like that."
Happy says (1:40 PM):
She looks worried a moment. "He did ask first, right?"
Shadowcaller says (1:41 PM):
"Of course he did, Aegnor would never do something like that without my permission."
Happy says (1:41 PM):
"I didn't think he would."
"Is this the dragon spirit who is training him?"
Shadowcaller says (1:42 PM):
"Uh, yeah. Ju-gan? Yes, I think that was his name."
Happy says (1:43 PM):
"It's interesting. I wonder why his training is so similar to my tribe's shaman training? I don't think we had any dragon blood."
Shadowcaller says (1:45 PM):
"Hmm… well from what I remember from my history class, there was a lot of druids in the area you lived in… before the tribe wars that is."
Shadowcaller says (1:46 PM):
"Maybe your a druid?"
"Or shaman, it's the same thing really, just the word we used for them."
Happy says (1:46 PM):
Now it's Hope's turn to look horrified. "No! My people neever worshipped the worm."
Shadowcaller says (1:48 PM):
She looks surprised "No, no… not that type of… those weren't druids. They were just calling themselves that for some reason."
Happy says (1:49 PM):
"Oh."
Shadowcaller says (1:49 PM):
"Druids bend spirit energy, many elves sought refuge in your home after the elven wars. It became the home of many half-elves."
Shadowcaller says (1:50 PM):
"Since elves are good at bending spirit energy and all…"
Aegnor says (1:51 PM):
(Hmm. I land into a floater terror mission in Wellington at bright daylight with my 14 troops with heavy plasmas and powersuits, all pumped up and stuff…)
(I see two floaters without even leaving the ship, both of whom kill one of ours with a single shot.
Then I do leave the ship and get shot in the back three times and die.)
(Next one gets out and sees… four reapers and two floaters.)
Shadowcaller says (1:51 PM):
(Hehe.)
Aegnor says (1:51 PM):
(Pilooooot!)
Shadowcaller says (1:52 PM):
(Maybe he should have landed on top of them instead? )
Aegnor says (1:52 PM):
(Well if he lands a Skyranger on a Reaper there won't be a Skyranger left)
Shadowcaller says (1:54 PM):
(Too bad…)
"Do you think you have elven blood maybe?"
Happy says (1:54 PM):
"I… how would I know?"
She feels her ears.
Happy says (1:55 PM):
"They don't seem pointed."
Shadowcaller says (1:55 PM):
Cessie giggles.
"Eh, there are humans who can bend spirit energy too."
Happy says (1:56 PM):
"Is that what I do when I heal people?"
Shadowcaller says (1:57 PM):
"Possibly, I don't feel any magic at least."
Happy says (1:59 PM):
"Is it spirit magic that Aegnor uses with his music?"
Shadowcaller says (2:00 PM):
"Yes, he puts his own energy into it."
Happy says (2:02 PM):
"And how would you know if that's what I do?"
Shadowcaller says (2:03 PM):
"I think you need to ask him… but spirit energy is not not elemental energy, its very hard to sense."
*not like
Wolfbane says (2:04 PM):
brb
Shadowcaller says (2:06 PM):
"Maybe he can train you or something? I don't know. From what I understand it, druidism and having spirit energy is two different things."
Happy says (2:07 PM):
"Or maybe I should speak to Kuori. I've been so busy with the village that I haven't hunted in ages."
Shadowcaller says (2:08 PM):
"I guess… well it's up to you. I'm just very thankful that you listened to me." She slimes
Shadowcaller says (2:09 PM):
*smiles
Happy says (2:09 PM):
"Speaking of the village, I have some patients to check on."
She squeezes Cessie's hand, and leaves.
(merge timelines now?)
Shadowcaller says (2:09 PM):
(yes.)
Shadowcaller says (2:10 PM):
Well, Promise have returned… I leave the rest to you happy
Shadowcaller says (2:12 PM):
Michicora is in a "resting-state", it looks like she's meditating. There is a bowl of jerked met in front of her but she haven't eaten of it.
Aegnor says (2:12 PM):
(Cessie doesn't talk to Aegnor about the night?)
Shadowcaller says (2:12 PM):
(Um, I guess she would.)
Happy says (2:13 PM):
(go ahead, since Wolfie is afk)
Shadowcaller says (2:13 PM):
(Where would Aegnor be then? And when do SC session start anyway?)
Aegnor says (2:14 PM):
(In two hours and he's doing whatever he usually does, I guess. Whatever that is. »)
Shadowcaller says (2:15 PM):
(She will come to you so you must at least tell me where he is )
Aegnor says (2:16 PM):
(Well let's say she finds him eating.)
Wolfbane says (2:16 PM):
(Sorry, but my brother is practically forcing me to run a few dungeons with him in an MMO)
Shadowcaller says (2:16 PM):
(WoW?)
Wolfbane says (2:17 PM):
(No, Shin Megami Tensei
)
Shadowcaller says (2:17 PM):
(I see.)
Wolfbane says (2:17 PM):
(After this next run, I'm done though)
(Maybe)
(It depends on him)
Shadowcaller says (2:18 PM):
"Uh, good morning."
She walks up to him.
Aegnor says (2:20 PM):
'Morning.'
He smiles.
Shadowcaller says (2:21 PM):
"Last night was..um…" She smiles "Very special."
Aegnor says (2:22 PM):
'Yeah. I'm glad you can remember it.'
Shadowcaller says (2:24 PM):
"And I'm glad you could… it… well it felt odd."
Shadowcaller says (2:25 PM):
"In a good way. But still… yeah, it's nothing I have felt before."
Aegnor says (2:25 PM):
'It was quite a dream.' He smiles slightly.
Shadowcaller says (2:28 PM):
"It was…" For a moment she takes on an almost dreamy expression, but then quickly returns to reality. "I was…" She blushes very deeply for whatever she was about to say.
Aegnor says (2:30 PM):
He smiles. 'You were amazing.'
Shadowcaller says (2:31 PM):
"…I… I'm not that expericed yet."
Aegnor says (2:33 PM):
'You're the only one with whom I could feel like this.' He smiles at her lovingly.
Happy says (2:34 PM):
(hmm… i wonder if Cessie's the only one Aegnor ever spent more than one night with)
Shadowcaller says (2:35 PM):
"…I'm glad you feel that way." She replies very quietly. This is not how she acted last night.
Aegnor says (2:36 PM):
'…don't you?' He looks concerned.
Shadowcaller says (2:37 PM):
"Of course I do! It was one of the most amazing this I ever experienced!" Realizing she is talking out loud she sinks down on the ground beside him, looking down on the ground-
Happy says (2:38 PM):
(6 turns to culture victory on marathon. feels like i've been playing this game forEVAH)
Aegnor says (2:39 PM):
'what's wrong?'
Shadowcaller says (2:39 PM):
She looks around "…I think they heard me."
Shadowcaller says (2:40 PM):
*I think someone
Aegnor says (2:41 PM):
'I don't think they'll mind.' He puts a hand on her shoulder. 'You can just claim you talked about learning how to do magic or something.
Shadowcaller says (2:43 PM):
"Elemental energy." She absentmindly correct "Uh, but anyway, I wanted to tell you I feel a bit wierd after last night."
Shadowcaller says (2:44 PM):
"I'm not sure how to explain it. I talked to Hope and she told me that I should tell you that it was for the best if you didn't dreamwalk again… for some nights."
Aegnor says (2:46 PM):
'Oh… well, of course if that's how it is…' He's a bit concerned again. 'Jugan said there'd be no harmful effects to you…'
Happy says (2:46 PM):
(Hope is around if Aegnor wants to consult with her.)
Shadowcaller says (2:48 PM):
"I think it's just me… it's my feelings that get all wired up. Last night… I let go of everything. Like in the glade the first time… but it was somehow more this time."
Happy says (2:50 PM):
(weird. everyone suddenly wanted to renegotiate all our trade deals. and after i got through all the diplomacy screens doing that, the window was up saying I'd won the cultural victory)
Shadowcaller says (2:54 PM):
..
Aegnor says (2:54 PM):
'Well… It might feel a bit weird, true.'
Shadowcaller says (2:56 PM):
"Yes, a bit." She puts her hand upon his "But I wouldn't mind it again thought." She pauses. "But next time we should take of our clothes first…"
Shadowcaller says (2:57 PM):
*off
Happy says (2:58 PM):
(*gasp* sleeping in the nude?! What's next? showing her ankles in public?!)
Shadowcaller says (2:58 PM):
(Hey, you can't have sex nude >.> It's not like she would do it otherwise.)
Shadowcaller says (2:59 PM):
*can't have sex without being nude
(And stop mocking her traditions )
Aegnor says (2:59 PM):
He coughs. 'Maybe.' *smile*
Happy says (3:00 PM):
(I only mock them because they're so similar to my own RL upbringing >.> )
Shadowcaller says (3:00 PM):
She smiles back "I just don't want to ruin another pair of underclothes…"
(I see…)
Aegnor says (3:02 PM):
'Yeah, at least until we have an opportunity to buy some more.'
Shadowcaller says (3:04 PM):
"It will be nice to come back to civilization after all this time…"
Shadowcaller says (3:07 PM):
"Oh well, just so you know." She stands up. "I need to take a bath…"
Happy says (3:07 PM):
(66 hours, 47 minutes on this game? O.o)
(oh wait… that probably includes a lot of time I left it on while napping)
Aegnor says (3:08 PM):
'Yeah.'
Shadowcaller says (3:08 PM):
She kisses you and then leaves.
Shadowcaller says (3:10 PM):
(Hope and Aegnor?)
Happy says (3:10 PM):
Hope arrives at the meal area.
Aegnor says (3:13 PM):
Aegnor waves at her. 'Hi.'
Happy says (3:15 PM):
Hope sits down next to Aegnor with her food. "How are you?"
Aegnor says (3:17 PM):
'Getting steadily better.'
Happy says (3:19 PM):
"Good." (Is he looking like his old self yet? Or still older?)
Shadowcaller says (3:20 PM):
(alsmost as his old self.)
Happy says (3:20 PM):
"You're looking better too." *smiling*
Shadowcaller says (3:25 PM):
..
Wolfbane says (3:25 PM):
(He wants two more runs, maybe an hour. sorry. >.<)
Happy says (3:25 PM):
(*hugs* is okay)
Shadowcaller says (3:26 PM):
(Hm, okay.)
Wolfbane says (3:26 PM):
(What is funny is that he frowns on my playing RPGs like this, and he still plays MMOs )
*hugs*
Aegnor says (3:27 PM):
'Good to hear.'
Wolfbane says (3:27 PM):
(After that, Promise will likely tell the group what happened)
(Then /sleep/ peacfully since he is so tired)
Happy says (3:28 PM):
"Cessie told me you've learned to dreamwalk."
Wolfbane says (3:29 PM):
(Sadly, he'll feel great, but be too tired to be frisky. )
(Okay, brb)
Aegnor says (3:30 PM):
'Yeah.' He smiles for a moment, then it fades. 'It isn't harmful or anything, right?'
Happy says (3:33 PM):
"It can be, if you were to go into the dreams of someone against their will."
(Hope's belief… may or may not be reality)
Aegnor says (3:36 PM):
'I meant, to the target.'
Happy says (3:39 PM):
"No, not unless you try to hurt them. I'm sure you never would do that."
Aegnor says (3:45 PM):
'In their sleep?' Oo 'I'd never…'
Shadowcaller says (3:50 PM):
..
Happy says (3:54 PM):
"I know you wouldn't. If you really had a need to get rid of someone, it'd be a lot faster and easier to use a blade."
Aegnor says (3:57 PM):
'…I'd still need… and they can control their dreams aswell.' He shudders.
Happy says (3:57 PM):
Hope puts her hand on his. "It's okay."
Aegnor says (4:02 PM):
'Yeah.' He looks at her. 'You've also been better.' *smile*
Happy says (4:04 PM):
She blinks back tears, smiling broadly. "I can't even put it into words."
Aegnor says (4:09 PM):
He smiles. 'It shows.'
Happy says (4:10 PM):
"Cessie's excited about being in a city again, I think."
Shadowcaller says (4:11 PM):
(another hour? )
Wolfbane says (4:11 PM):
(Back for a little bit. Then my brother wants me to help set up a movie marathon
Wolfbane says (4:12 PM):
(Mind if I bring Promise into it while I can?)
Shadowcaller says (4:13 PM):
(If you wish.)
Wolfbane says (4:14 PM):
(Do you two mind?)
Shadowcaller says (4:14 PM):
(I don't mind, slowish con )
Wolfbane says (4:16 PM):
They should be able to see Promise coming back from the stream. He's a bit damp, but obviously smiling.
Aegnor says (4:16 PM):
(this timeline just did something weird… but whatever)
Aegnor says (4:17 PM):
'Yeah, she is. Clothes and beds…'
Wolfbane says (4:17 PM):
(Oh, they didn't catch up to it?)
(If not, scratch that)
Aegnor says (4:17 PM):
(Cessie started the conversation with 'good morning' IIRC)
Wolfbane says (4:17 PM):
(Ah, they still have a day to go…)
(Well, the night)
Happy says (4:18 PM):
(bah. Merge the timelines I say)
Hope waves to Promise and blows him a kiss.
Wolfbane says (4:20 PM):
Promise comes over and nuzzles Promise. He's still a bit damp. "Good morning Hope, good morning Aegnor."
Wolfbane says (4:21 PM):
(After all, didn't Hope see Michi?)
Shadowcaller says (4:22 PM):
(She's here alright as in the description above. It looks like she is meditating.)
Wolfbane says (4:22 PM):
(Ah, they slept during the previous day, Michi and Promise scouted past the night, and now it is the next morning)
Aegnor says (4:23 PM):
(Wouldn't it be easier to say 'Promise comes over and nuzzles himself')
Wolfbane says (4:23 PM):
nuzzles Hope*
=P
Shadowcaller says (4:23 PM):
(Haha, just noticed )
Happy says (4:23 PM):
"Sleep well?"
Wolfbane says (4:23 PM):
You know what I mean
Wolfbane says (4:24 PM):
"I… didn't. Michicora came by asking if you could scout ahead with her, you needed the sleep, and I went instead."
Shadowcaller says (4:24 PM):
(Tell the story eh?)
Wolfbane says (4:25 PM):
He tells the story. Including how he got the free information and them burying the statue.
(Ugh, 10 minutes before my brother wants us to walk to get pizza and watch the movies)
Wolfbane says (4:26 PM):
(If it weren;t for you guys, I'd actually be willing to go. But, he is paying for the pizza. >.>)
Aegnor says (4:26 PM):
( )
(What's with your brother? Siblings would never want to spend time with each other.)
Aegnor says (4:27 PM):
(He's a doppleganger!)
Shadowcaller says (4:27 PM):
(o.O)
Wolfbane says (4:27 PM):
(But… he's paying for the /pizza/)
(TWO pizzas. One Fiery Hawaiian and one Meat Lovers)
Aegnor says (4:27 PM):
(why PAY for pizza? Oo)
Shadowcaller says (4:27 PM):
(Why would you want two pizzas? Unless you are saving one of them…)
Aegnor says (4:27 PM):
(Just make your own)
Wolfbane says (4:27 PM):
*iz a carnovore NOMS chat*
Aegnor says (4:28 PM):
(also, two pizzas is not enough to sate hunger
Wolfbane says (4:28 PM):
=P
(Hey! RP! I'm still here!)
Shadowcaller says (4:28 PM):
(Can't join I'm afraid. Cessie is taking a bath.)
Wolfbane says (4:29 PM):
(I'm tempted to have him ask if Michi normally smiles, but he doesn't know her well enough to ask)
Happy says (4:30 PM):
(Bah. Have Cessie finish her bath.)
Wolfbane says (4:30 PM):
(Or have Michi come up. Smiling.
)
Shadowcaller says (4:30 PM):
(…that send you running.)
Happy says (4:30 PM):
Hope sighs. "I hope after this favor, we never have to deal with Helios again."
Shadowcaller says (4:30 PM):
(Or are we starting plot?)
Wolfbane says (4:30 PM):
("Can't we stop the violence?" -Belkar)
Shadowcaller says (4:31 PM):
( )
Aegnor says (4:31 PM):
(The hunger might have something to do with the fact)
(that I normally eat once per day)
Shadowcaller says (4:32 PM):
(Anyway…)
Wolfbane says (4:32 PM):
Promise nuzzles her. "Same here."
Wolfbane says (4:34 PM):
(Gotta go now)
Shadowcaller says (4:34 PM):
(Aww… when will you be back?)
Wolfbane says (4:34 PM):
He gives her a gentle squeeze. "If you need me, I'm going to try and get some sleep."
(A few hours most likely)
later
*hugs*
Happy says (4:36 PM):
Hope gives him a hug and kiss.
Shadowcaller says (4:40 PM):
(Hm… will this conversation go on?)
Happy says (4:41 PM):
(yeah)
After Promise leaves, Hope says to Aegor in a low voice. "He's been having nightmares about his time in the spirit realms."
Aegnor says (4:43 PM):
'Oh…' He looks down and mutters something.
Happy says (4:44 PM):
"I didn't hear you."
Aegnor says (4:44 PM):
'…I remember those.'
Happy says (4:48 PM):
Hope hesitates before going on. "Do you think you could show me how to dreamwalk, so I could help him?"
Aegnor says (4:49 PM):
'I would but I don't really know how it works… Jugon just told me what to do last night.'
Shadowcaller says (4:49 PM):
*JUgan >.>)
Shadowcaller says (4:50 PM):
(
Happy says (4:52 PM):
"Could you ask Jugan if he could teach me?"
Aegnor says (4:52 PM):
'Can you speak to him?'
(besides, she'll just be sucked into the nightmare)
(Then promise gets treated to Hope being tortured and such)
Happy says (4:56 PM):
(Like Aegnor wouldn't try and do the same for Cessie…)
Wolfbane says (4:56 PM):
(Okay, I'll be back in 3-5 hours after two movies)
Happy says (4:56 PM):
(have fun!)
Aegnor says (4:57 PM):
(He would)
Wolfbane says (4:57 PM):
(*hugs* And Promise would love to have Hope help him in his dreams)
Happy says (4:57 PM):
"How would I speak to him? Do I need a circle?"
Aegnor says (4:57 PM):
(But we all know if any of us'd try it'd succeed)
'I've only spoken to him via my… gift?'
Happy says (4:57 PM):
She didn't meet him in the ruins.
Aegnor says (5:01 PM):
(huh?)
Shadowcaller says (5:01 PM):
(Jugan was in the ruins, she didn't met him there since she was sick.)
Aegnor says (5:02 PM):
(ah)
'Well, I'll ask him.'
Aegnor says (5:04 PM):
(starcraft)
Shadowcaller says (5:04 PM):
(Right…)
Aegnor says (5:05 PM):
/Jugan?/
Shadowcaller says (5:05 PM):
/Speaker? You wish to speak to me again?/
Aegnor says (5:06 PM):
/Hm. Well, one of my friends, Hope, asked if it's possible for her to learn how to dreamwalk, since her mate is troubled by nightmares./
Shadowcaller says (5:08 PM):
/I… see, what is this being you speak of? "Hope"?/
Aegnor says (5:09 PM):
/She's a human, right next to me. She can heal and has had shaman training./
Shadowcaller says (5:12 PM):
/A human?… it's not something I usually pass up on. Our kinds are very set apart if you know what I mean./
Shadowcaller says (5:14 PM):
/But if you truly wish… this is not something my brothers and sisters would like very much./
Aegnor says (5:16 PM):
/I don't care about her species, she's a friend./
Shadowcaller says (5:17 PM):
/Yes… yes, of course. I just wish you to understand that I might be looked down upon once I do this. I'm already seen as "weak"./
Aegnor says (5:20 PM):
/…well, I thank you for at least being willing to listen, unlike many./
Shadowcaller says (5:21 PM):
/But I will aid you… it's for a friend after all./
/I thank you for your kind words…/
Shadowcaller says (5:22 PM):
/There are two ways, we could have you act as an interpreter. Or I could walk into her dream./
Aegnor says (5:23 PM):
/How would those work?/
Shadowcaller says (5:25 PM):
/The first way simply requiers you to tell her everything I tell you. The other way requiers that she will sleep./
*requires
Aegnor says (5:25 PM):
Aegnor tells her this
(and then I go to get food)
Shadowcaller says (5:30 PM):
..
Happy says (5:31 PM):
"I guess tell me what you can, and then let him show me the rest?"
Aegnor says (5:33 PM):
(The most ineffective possibility )
Aegnor says (5:34 PM):
'I guess.' /So, I'll try to tell her what you say and if something doesn't work, we can try the second option./
Shadowcaller says (5:35 PM):
/That would work./
Shadowcaller says (5:37 PM):
/Hmm… for a human…/
Shadowcaller says (5:38 PM):
/The easiest way for her would be to attempt it, much like you did./
Shadowcaller says (5:39 PM):
/She needs a strong physical focus if this will work. It's likely that you need to be there with her and "force" her into this dreamstate by having the same physical connection to her as she has to her target./
Shadowcaller says (5:40 PM):
/You must now that there is a racial barrier that you easily can overcome…/
Aegnor says (5:40 PM):
He relays this (and I Starcraft)
Shadowcaller says (5:40 PM):
/But she won't be able to./
Aegnor says (5:41 PM):
/Um, her mate is a wolfen, in case that matters./
Shadowcaller says (5:42 PM):
/Oh… that will be hard. She needs a easier focus first./
Happy says (5:42 PM):
"Would it be easier if you and Jugan were both in the dream with me?"
Shadowcaller says (5:44 PM):
(I assume he relays this) /Tell her that it's not being in the dream that is the hard part. It's to make the connection. Once she's inside the dream, I can aid her on the rest of the journey./
Shadowcaller says (5:47 PM):
..
Aegnor says (5:48 PM):
(he keeps relaying)
Happy says (5:49 PM):
"I will be grateful for any help you can give me."
Shadowcaller says (5:51 PM):
/Let her find a sleeping target of her own kind, help her focus. I will do the rest Aegnor./
Shadowcaller says (5:53 PM):
..
Happy says (5:55 PM):
"What does he mean? He thinks it would be easier for me to go into the dreams of someone who is human rather than my own mate? That doesn't make sense."
Shadowcaller says (5:58 PM):
/It is actually… There is a racial bond, much like between you and me, the closer the blood connection is, the easier it is to enter the mind. Emotional connections have nothing to do with it./
Happy says (6:02 PM):
"There aren't many humans around here. I think Cessie needs time to recover before having someone else in her mind."
Shadowcaller says (6:04 PM):
/That makes it harder… I might need to enter her mind by dream first then. From within, I could train her and eventually, she might also break that racial barrier./
Aegnor says (6:05 PM):
(Or ask Seren)
Shadowcaller says (6:06 PM):
(He dosen't know about Seren.)
(He don't remember him from the ruins )
Aegnor says (6:08 PM):
'Or we could ask Seren.'
Happy says (6:08 PM):
"Or Simone."
Shadowcaller says (6:09 PM):
/It's up to her I suppose…/
Happy says (6:12 PM):
"Oh… Simone would mean… Helios. No."
Shadowcaller says (6:16 PM):
/I find that we may have only two options for her then. This "Seren" or my dream option./
Shadowcaller says (6:19 PM):
..
Happy says (6:20 PM):
"I think I'd rather you just come into my dream."
Shadowcaller says (6:21 PM):
/Visiting a human… very well. Once she fall asleep I will enter her dreams./
Happy says (6:25 PM):
(should we skip ahead to that then?)
Shadowcaller says (6:25 PM):
(If you wish.)
Shadowcaller says (6:26 PM):
(I guess you be a narrator for that sort of… playing Jugan as a character… well okay )
Wolfbane says (6:27 PM):
(back)
Shadowcaller says (6:27 PM):
(Murska is playing SC.)
Shadowcaller says (6:28 PM):
(Or… so, what should we do?)
Shadowcaller says (6:29 PM):
(If you wish, we could just skip very far to Hope entering Wolfys dream )
Wolfbane says (6:29 PM):
(I have a dream thought up if you wish >.>)
Shadowcaller says (6:30 PM):
(Okay, wolfy narrates Hope in his dream then?)
Wolfbane says (6:30 PM):
(So, your choice, nightmare, or actual dream? )
Aegnor says (6:30 PM):
(So we skip all the training and Promise suddenly walking in to Hope and Aegnor sleeping hand in hand and such?)
Happy says (6:31 PM):
( )
Shadowcaller says (6:31 PM):
(IHaha.)
Wolfbane says (6:31 PM):
=P
Happy says (6:31 PM):
Hope would talk to Promise about it first
Wolfbane says (6:31 PM):
(Go ahead and do the training. It lets Promise slip deeper into troubled sleep)
Wolfbane says (6:32 PM):
Promise wouldn't mind. If he was able to spend his time sleeping dreaming /with/ Hope instead of only dreaming of her, he would.
Shadowcaller says (6:32 PM):
(I only control Jugan here, so do as you wish.)
Wolfbane says (6:32 PM):
Go ahead and do the training
Shadowcaller says (6:32 PM):
(It's up to Happy.)
Aegnor says (6:33 PM):
(Hmpf. I get a great idea and then he's stealing it right away… )
Shadowcaller says (6:33 PM):
(What? >.>)
Aegnor says (6:34 PM):
(I wonder if the dreamer could control time in the dream aswell… )
(To have a four years long dream perceived time in a few hours… )
Shadowcaller says (6:35 PM):
(Hehe… why would you do that?)
Aegnor says (6:35 PM):
(Well, living peacefully and happily for a few years might help, say, Promise overcome his traumas or whatever…)
Shadowcaller says (6:35 PM):
(
)
Shadowcaller says (6:36 PM):
(..weeeel?)
Shadowcaller says (6:37 PM):
*ll
Wolfbane says (6:37 PM):
(It really would help get rid of all the trauma done to him, but I doubt you could stretch it out that far)
Shadowcaller says (6:39 PM):
(Hm, well it's still up to Hope.)
Happy says (6:40 PM):
am i needed to make a decision?
Shadowcaller says (6:40 PM):
Yes
Happy says (6:41 PM):
which is…?
Shadowcaller says (6:41 PM):
What will you have? You entering Promise dream or Jugan entering your dream.
Happy says (6:42 PM):
which of those involve all four of us getting to rp?
Wolfbane says (6:43 PM):
3 for Jugan, 2 for Promise
Shadowcaller says (6:43 PM):
Hm… I guess we can do the dreams later?
Happy says (6:43 PM):
Sure.
Happy says (6:44 PM):
does anyone have anything we can all do? It's kind of late for me to start plot
Shadowcaller says (6:44 PM):
Mhm….
Shadowcaller says (6:45 PM):
Murska is brb right now anyway… Wolfy, any ideas for all four of us to RP?
Wolfbane says (6:46 PM):
We could finally try to find the spot for them to settle down in, or check out that mine.
Shadowcaller says (6:46 PM):
Mine would need a GM, which would be me I guess…
Or you?
Wolfbane says (6:46 PM):
I wouldn't know what to put in it. You thought it up
Happy says (6:46 PM):
When I GM again, we have to start earlier
Shadowcaller says (6:46 PM):
I had no plans for it
Happy says (6:46 PM):
i can't start this late at night
Aegnor says (6:47 PM):
When I GM again, we're all gonna die
Shadowcaller says (6:47 PM):
How fun…
ROcks will simply fallout of the sky I suppose?
Aegnor says (6:47 PM):
nah
Shadowcaller says (6:47 PM):
*fall out
Aegnor says (6:48 PM):
we'll die in style when you phail at my combat scene
Shadowcaller says (6:48 PM):
Right…
Anyhow, I make up things as I go along anyway
But if you /want/ to check out the mind, I can give you an adventure I suppose
Shadowcaller says (6:49 PM):
*mine
Shadowcaller says (6:50 PM):
Opinions? Some RP situation back at the camp…?
Happy says (6:50 PM):
Why not have Aegnor and Hope and Jugan go together into Promise's nightmare?
Wolfbane says (6:51 PM):
Oooo
Aegnor says (6:51 PM):
And find out he's dreaming about Hope instead
Wolfbane says (6:51 PM):
I already gave SC the gist of what his dreams are like
Shadowcaller says (6:51 PM):
The hard part is that Jugan is a bit overpowered when it comes to PC material
Yes, I know the basic plot of Promises nightmare
Happy says (6:52 PM):
So have him nerfed by being in a wolfen's mind?
or that he's using most of his energy to hold the connection for the others?
Wolfbane says (6:53 PM):
brb
Shadowcaller says (6:53 PM):
Err.. I guess.
Happy says (6:53 PM):
(I'm posting the Kaos 4 thread for Festy now)
Shadowcaller says (6:53 PM):
It's a freaking dragon after all
Shadowcaller says (6:54 PM):
Cool, may I ask why?

Aegnor has left the conversation.

Aegnor has been added to the conversation.

Shadowcaller says (6:56 PM):
Um, so… give me a moment to think of an idea…
Aegnor says (6:56 PM):
Would powerlevel really matter in someone's dream anyway?
We're not going to be breaking his mind »
hopefully
Shadowcaller says (6:57 PM):
I suppose he won't use his powers to manupulate the dream too mauch as it might cuase damages.
*much
Happy says (6:57 PM):
yeah… it's not like we're fighting /real/ deep horrors
Shadowcaller says (6:57 PM):
Indeed
Wolfbane says (6:58 PM):
back
Shadowcaller says (6:58 PM):
I guess you will GM
Wolfbane says (6:59 PM):
Murska, you can't break something that already is
Me?
Okay
Shadowcaller says (6:59 PM):
It's your dream >.>
Wolfbane says (6:59 PM):
True
Shadowcaller says (7:00 PM):
First I think Hope and Aegnor should talk to him
Wolfbane says (7:00 PM):
Besides, SC, I figured out a better nightmare >.>
Okay
Do they go to wake him up?
Shadowcaller says (7:00 PM):
*prods them*
Shadowcaller says (7:01 PM):
To talk to him? Yeah
Happy says (7:01 PM):
I guess it's just a few minutes later. maybe he hasn't fallen asleep yet.
Shadowcaller says (7:01 PM):
do that while I brush my teeth
Happy says (7:01 PM):
So, Hope and Aegnor go to his tent.
Wolfbane says (7:02 PM):
They'll find him in his tent, getting ready to settle down. He looks up. "Is everything okay?"
Happy says (7:03 PM):
"Everything's fine," Hope quickly assures him.
"But we had something to ask you."
Wolfbane says (7:03 PM):
He looks /very/ tired. "Sure, anything."
Happy says (7:04 PM):
"Back in my tribe, the shamans were trained in dream walking - where they could go into the dreams of another."
Happy says (7:05 PM):
"I never learned to do it, but it seems that dreamwalking is part of Aegnor's dragon training. So I asked if… "
She looks into Promise's eyes. "… if they could teach me to do it, so I could go into your nightmares with you."
Wolfbane says (7:07 PM):
He breaks their gaze by looking down. "Is it dangerous?"
Happy says (7:07 PM):
(wait… why is mind magic dangerous, but this isn't?)
Aegnor says (7:08 PM):
(This is dangerous only to the walker)
(They aren't actually doing anything to the mind anyway)
Happy says (7:09 PM):
"No, it's only dangerous to try and force your way into the mind of someone unwilling."
Wolfbane says (7:09 PM):
brb
Aegnor says (7:10 PM):
(Also, Promise's mind broken? Bah.)
(He recognizes Hope and can function normally, what's the problem)
Shadowcaller says (7:10 PM):
(Indeed.)
Happy says (7:11 PM):
(supposedly his mind was repaired anyway)
Shadowcaller says (7:12 PM):
(By the great Helios )
Shadowcaller says (7:13 PM):
(*cough*)
Happy says (7:14 PM):
(grrr)
Shadowcaller says (7:19 PM):
(Hey, he gave you some deals, it's still better then nothing at all right?)
(Aegnor and Seren would have died without his help.)
Aegnor says (7:19 PM):
(Or we'd have called some other god instead)
Wolfbane says (7:20 PM):
(Sorry, my dad decided to call because my mom was trying on clothes and he needed someone to talk to)
Shadowcaller says (7:20 PM):
(Uhh… okay.)
Wolfbane says (7:21 PM):
"I'd be willing, but my dreams… aren't pleasent. What if they tried to harm you?"
Shadowcaller says (7:22 PM):
(At least he remembers his dreams… thought maybe he donsen't want to >.>)
Wolfbane says (7:22 PM):
(Trust me, he doesn't. <.<)
Wolfbane says (7:23 PM):
*pokes*
Aegnor says (7:23 PM):
(Bah, dreams can never be as bad as reality)
Shadowcaller says (7:24 PM):
(Really, they can be worse. When you think they are real.()
(But technically, they can't be worse then reality of course.)
Aegnor says (7:24 PM):
(Heh. Easy to say for me, it's not like I ever remember 'em)
Shadowcaller says (7:25 PM):
(I remember a few dreams. I had a number of nightmares as a child.)
Happy says (7:26 PM):
"It can't really hurt anyone, Promise. It's only a dream."
Wolfbane says (7:26 PM):
He shudders and closes his eyes. "If you say so."
Happy says (7:27 PM):
"But if you don't want us to, it's okay. It's a scary thing leetting someone else into your thoughts."
Shadowcaller says (7:27 PM):
(Helios is one of the few gods who actually talks with mortals a lot thought.)
Shadowcaller says (7:28 PM):
(Nega is on second place.)
Wolfbane says (7:29 PM):
"Its not that, I am just concerned with your safety. I would never mind you looking in on my dreams." He smiles. "Most are of you anyways."
brb
Shadowcaller says (7:33 PM):
..
Happy says (7:35 PM):
"I'll be safe. But it won't just be me. It will be Aegnor and his spirit guide, Jugan."
Aegnor says (7:36 PM):
sleepy »
Wolfbane says (7:36 PM):
Promise nods. "Just let me sleep." He lays down.
Shadowcaller says (7:36 PM):
(Or maybe without Aegnor? )
Wolfbane says (7:37 PM):
(Well, he did say more difficult, not impossible)
Shadowcaller says (7:38 PM):
(Jugan would help her >.>)
Wolfbane says (7:39 PM):
*pokes Murska*
Shadowcaller says (7:41 PM):
(I stay awake for moral support…)
Shadowcaller says (7:42 PM):
(My cat will keep me up.)
Shadowcaller says (7:43 PM):
(She bites me all the time for some reason.)
Happy says (7:43 PM):
because you're made of ham. duh.
Shadowcaller says (7:43 PM):
(Thats a lie >.>)
Wolfbane says (7:44 PM):
If SC became the Pope then, would he be Kosher?
Shadowcaller says (7:44 PM):
(Anyway… so I can stay awake…)
Happy says (7:46 PM):
Kosher is Jewish, not Catholic
Wolfbane says (7:46 PM):
I know, that is the joke
Happy says (7:46 PM):
Can we do it without Murska? Or do we call it a night?
Shadowcaller says (7:48 PM):
Did he fall asleep? Well… we could try to start really early tommorow, with plot.
Happy says (7:48 PM):
we'll have to do the nightmares first
Shadowcaller says (7:48 PM):
Okay
Wolfbane says (7:49 PM):
Get the nightmare out of the way first, tonight if Murska gives the permission, tomorrow, plot?
Shadowcaller says (7:49 PM):
Would have been more to do if he hadn't buried the figurine
Wolfbane says (7:49 PM):
Hey, Promise didn't know what it did. /I/ still don't know.
Shadowcaller says (7:50 PM):
And you will never know now^^
Wolfbane says (7:50 PM):
Would it have helped?
Shadowcaller says (7:50 PM):
Helped? It might have provided some fun RP and such, but it would hardly have "helped" you really
Wolfbane says (7:51 PM):
Then what the hell was it if we are never going to see it again?
Shadowcaller says (7:51 PM):
I won't tell >.>
Wolfbane says (7:51 PM):
sigh, okay
Shadowcaller says (7:51 PM):
If you are that curious, dig it up again
Wolfbane says (7:52 PM):
Not going to happen. Promise doesn't know if it is hostile
Shadowcaller says (7:52 PM):
He picked it up first time…
Wolfbane says (7:53 PM):
True, because he was curious, but given a little time to think…
Shadowcaller says (7:54 PM):
It wight already have been too late. It didn't do anything after all.
*might
So it was no real evidence that it even was magical, but it was likely that it was
Wolfbane says (7:56 PM):
*pokes Murska*
If he doesn't answer, its your guy's call.
Shadowcaller says (7:56 PM):
Bah, I say
Wolfbane says (7:56 PM):
If you are wanting plot done tomorrow though, we should get this out of the way. >.>
Happy says (7:57 PM):
what's the hurry?
Shadowcaller says (7:57 PM):
But it /was/ a intresting aritfact really, not sure what Promise would think of it thought
Maybe a bit… clichee thought
Wolfbane says (7:57 PM):
Great, now I am going to be bothered by that thing unless I pick it up. But Promise won't.
Wolfbane says (7:58 PM):
If it summons a panther…
Shadowcaller says (7:58 PM):
Hehe
THink more chaotic
Wolfbane says (7:58 PM):
I honestly don't know
Just say what it is
Shadowcaller says (7:58 PM):
No, there is still a chance…
Wolfbane says (7:59 PM):
Promise will not unbury that thing unless he has a very good reason
Shadowcaller says (7:59 PM):
True enough.
Shadowcaller says (8:00 PM):
If they pass it again, will that wake deep curiosity in him?
Wolfbane says (8:00 PM):
No. Not a chance
Shadowcaller says (8:01 PM):
It was just a small kitten…
Wolfbane says (8:01 PM):

Shadowcaller says (8:01 PM):
Hehe
Wolfbane says (8:01 PM):
a kitten
Shadowcaller says (8:01 PM):
The statue that is
Wolfbane says (8:01 PM):
Oh, I thought you meant it turned into a kitten
Shadowcaller says (8:02 PM):
Well… no, no more clues for you.
Finding it now might be a bit worse thought
Wolfbane says (8:02 PM):
Then there isn't a chance in the world that Promise would unbury it. I doubt Michicora would either.
Shadowcaller says (8:03 PM):
Why would she? o.O
Happy says (8:03 PM):
If she did, it would be to smash it
Shadowcaller says (8:03 PM):
That… would be stupid
Wolfbane says (8:03 PM):
Promise was tempted, but kept it whole in case he needed it again.
Shadowcaller says (8:03 PM):
Err… okay
Shadowcaller says (8:04 PM):
But he have no idea what it dose?
Wolfbane says (8:04 PM):
No. But it was left by Helios
That already knocks it down a few notches
Shadowcaller says (8:04 PM):
Not really…
Helios would not want that thing back
Wolfbane says (8:05 PM):
Then that is even worse
What is it? A trickster?
Shadowcaller says (8:05 PM):
A what?
Wolfbane says (8:06 PM):
A trickster daemon or trickster spirit?
Anything
Shadowcaller says (8:06 PM):
No "demons" in this world
The closest thing you come to that are evil spirits
Shadowcaller says (8:07 PM):
You will see if Promise find it again
Wolfbane says (8:10 PM):
Okay
What now?
Shadowcaller says (8:10 PM):
*shrug*
He fell asleep I assume
Shadowcaller says (8:12 PM):
It's up to you two, I can stay up and I can fall asleep…
Wolfbane says (8:12 PM):
Oh, Happy, Vulion is going to get to work on the Alizarin/Carly request soon.
Shadowcaller says (8:12 PM):
As in?
Wolfbane says (8:12 PM):
He does sketches
Shadowcaller says (8:13 PM):
Oh…
Wolfbane says (8:13 PM):
SHe's is going to be backstabbing him. <.<
Shadowcaller says (8:13 PM):
Hehe
Wolfbane says (8:13 PM):
With her claw
Shadowcaller says (8:13 PM):
Cool
I want Cessie as a avatar really…
Shadowcaller says (8:14 PM):
Hm, Promises fur is white right?
Wolfbane says (8:14 PM):
White/Silver
Shadowcaller says (8:14 PM):
Isn't that pretty rare?
Wolfbane says (8:15 PM):
Most Wolfen are shades of brown, reddish, or black/gray
Shadowcaller says (8:15 PM):
We got one gold wolfen and one silver wolfen then?
Wolfbane says (8:15 PM):

I needed something to set them apart
Shadowcaller says (8:15 PM):
A /common/ color maybe?
Aegnor says (8:16 PM):
(Nah, PCs must be epic. Also, sowwy. »)
Shadowcaller says (8:16 PM):
You could have Goldie talk to Cessie again I guess… not sure why she would to so. It can't just be "talk just to talk" it must have a reason.)
Wolfbane says (8:16 PM):
(You going to bed then?)
Wolfbane says (8:17 PM):
(Right now, Goldie is just making sure everything is set for when she leaves. And sunbathing. >.>)
Shadowcaller says (8:17 PM):
Bah, sunbathing? Those wolfen hardly have clothes anyway…
Wolfbane says (8:18 PM):
She likes warmth.
Aegnor says (8:18 PM):
(Sowwy for disappearing that is)
Shadowcaller says (8:18 PM):
Where did you go?
Aegnor says (8:19 PM):
(kitchen)
Wolfbane says (8:19 PM):
ah
Shadowcaller says (8:20 PM):
Well… what are we going to do?
Wolfbane says (8:20 PM):
I can do either
Shadowcaller says (8:21 PM):
*pokes the others*
Shadowcaller says (8:22 PM):
Hehe, would be fun if goldie visited Cessie while she was taking a bath
Wolfbane says (8:22 PM):
Goldie wouldn't particually care.
Wolfen are rather open. They have to be
Shadowcaller says (8:23 PM):
Yeah, its the other person I'm more concerned of…
Aegnor says (8:23 PM):
(Great job getting the devil SC! ^^)
Shadowcaller says (8:23 PM):
(What? o.O)
Aegnor says (8:23 PM):
(You started the Selrahc wagon. )
Shadowcaller says (8:23 PM):
(Oh, right. I'm quite lucky aren't I?)
Aegnor says (8:23 PM):
(Pure skill)
Shadowcaller says (8:24 PM):
(I was the first who voted for moonfin too.)
Aegnor says (8:24 PM):
(yay
(You've also been scried as villager.)
(Twice.)
Shadowcaller says (8:24 PM):
(By you?)
Aegnor says (8:24 PM):

( nah »)
Shadowcaller says (8:24 PM):

Happy says (8:24 PM):
(which game?)
Aegnor says (8:24 PM):
(Opeth and someone else)
(Thursday Next)
Aegnor says (8:25 PM):
(I'm tempted to lynch you just because only the alpha could be so accurate )
Shadowcaller says (8:25 PM):
(Hehe.)
(Doubt anyone would follow thought^^)
Aegnor says (8:25 PM):
(yeah »)
Aegnor says (8:26 PM):
(Anyway, you were scried as a villager last night, and I was scried as a villager the night before that)
Shadowcaller says (8:26 PM):
(Right…)
(He said that to me.)
(But, what are we going to do? I'm suddenly not tired anymore.)
Aegnor says (8:26 PM):
(I pointed at Moofin Bard first the day he was lynched tho )
Shadowcaller says (8:26 PM):
(Yeah.)
Shadowcaller says (8:27 PM):
(But I had started the wagon last day.)
(*the day before that.)
(Stupid shadow wagon came along thought…)
Aegnor says (8:27 PM):
(and saved your life!)
(awesome, eh?)
Shadowcaller says (8:27 PM):
(Truly.)
Happy says (8:28 PM):
(dream scene then?)
Shadowcaller says (8:28 PM):
(Sure.)
Wolfbane says (8:28 PM):
(Want me to control the dream since Jugan is going to be part of it?)
Shadowcaller says (8:29 PM):
(Yes, not that it will be easy to RP a character that is mainly a plot element…)
Wolfbane says (8:30 PM):
Promise just laid down to fall asleep.
After a few minutes, he does, but it is obviously troubled.
Shadowcaller says (8:31 PM):
(Dream squad to the rescue!)
(Dream force: Activate!)
Wolfbane says (8:31 PM):
(*pokes Murska and Happy*)
Happy says (8:32 PM):
Hope isn't quite sure what to do.
Aegnor says (8:32 PM):
Nor is Aegnor.
since I have no idea when/where/what we are doin
Shadowcaller says (8:33 PM):
(Basically… you are helping Hope to enter Promises dream.)
(By making physical contact.)
Shadowcaller says (8:34 PM):
(Hope should touch Promise and you should touch her.)
Happy says (8:34 PM):
heh
Aegnor says (8:34 PM):
So I suppose they go to sleep touching each other.
Happy says (8:34 PM):
And then Cessie walks in…
Shadowcaller says (8:34 PM):
(Right…)
Happy says (8:35 PM):
We go to sleep then, yes
Shadowcaller says (8:35 PM):
(She would not freak out thougth.)
*thought
Wolfbane says (8:35 PM):
though*
=P
Shadowcaller says (8:36 PM):
(It would be pretty obvious what was going on.)
So… entering dream
Wolfbane says (8:36 PM):
(Do they have to appear in an area where he is?)
Shadowcaller says (8:37 PM):
(No.)
(They can appear anywhere in the dream.)
Wolfbane says (8:38 PM):
THey find themselves in what looks to be a poorly lit hallway of somesort, figures move on either side in cages set deep into the wall. You can't make much out as it seems to be out of focus, blurry.
Wolfbane says (8:39 PM):
*pokes Happy and Murska*
Aegnor says (8:39 PM):
We find ourselves there.
Happy says (8:40 PM):
Hope looks into all of the cages, looking for promise.
Aegnor says (8:41 PM):
(starcraft game agains)
Wolfbane says (8:41 PM):
The way behind you is a dead end, but in front, it stretches on, into darkness. Things start to become slightly clearer and the figures in cages start to look like people even though their faces are undefined.
Wolfbane says (8:42 PM):
The cages have no locks or doors and the people in them are dressed in rags.
Shadowcaller says (8:44 PM):
/Intruiging./ (Both Hope and Aegnor can hear Jugans voice. Hope will see him for the first time in the form of a long medium sized fully green chinese dragon.)
Happy says (8:45 PM):
"How do we find Promise?"
Shadowcaller says (8:46 PM):
/He is here, all around us. But the focus spot on the dream should be elsewhere. Where the dream starts to become more clear… there he will be./
/You might feel yourself pulled into it if you aren't careful./
Happy says (8:46 PM):
"But isn't that what we want?"
Shadowcaller says (8:47 PM):
/No, to become a part of the dream is very dangerous./
Wolfbane says (8:47 PM):
Details seem to be clearer on down the hallway.
(Besides, there is only one way to go)
Shadowcaller says (8:47 PM):
/You need to maintain clear borders between whats you and what's the dream./
Shadowcaller says (8:48 PM):
(Jugan waits for you to move on.)
Happy says (8:48 PM):
They move on then.
Shadowcaller says (8:48 PM):
They do
Shadowcaller says (8:49 PM):
Jugan always behind the two of you
He flies forward
Floating in the air
Wolfbane says (8:50 PM):
As you move on, a dim light begins to show at the far end of the hallway, and the people in the prison cells become even more depraved and distorted looking.
Happy says (8:50 PM):
Hope reminds herself that they are just parts of his mind, and not real people.
Shadowcaller says (8:52 PM):
Jugan urges them to ignore this and move futheer towards the dreams center. Which they dose I assume.
Wolfbane says (8:52 PM):
They eventually find a doorway set into the wall. It is the only exit.
Shadowcaller says (8:54 PM):
I guess they open it then?
Happy says (8:54 PM):
Yes.
Wolfbane says (8:57 PM):
On the other side of the door is Promise. He is strapped to a table by metal bands. A dark figure, somewhat resembling the pictures Zubera drew, stands over him, dark tendrils cutting him slowly with metal instruments. He is screaming.
(And this is only /one/ of his nightmares)
Shadowcaller says (8:58 PM):
(Cute >.>)
/The center…/
Wolfbane says (8:58 PM):
(Oh, and everything is in crytal clerity)
crystal*
Shadowcaller says (8:59 PM):
*clarity?
Happy says (8:59 PM):
Hope forgets her instructions and runs at the monster, drawing her sword and intent on cutting it to bits.
Shadowcaller says (9:00 PM):
/Wait, it's only a part of the dream./ Jugan very calmly says, this might not be heard over Hopes rage however
Wolfbane says (9:04 PM):
Her sword seems to pass through it, but it turns towards her as it grabs yet another cutting instrument. Whatever you had seen before, it's face is the worst. It looks like Hope's, but twisted, inhuman looking.

Shadowcaller has left the conversation.

Wolfbane says (9:04 PM):
(He dropped)
Happy says (9:04 PM):
"Leave my mate ALONE!" Hope snarls, and she tries to stab it in the face.

Shadowcaller has been added to the conversation.

Wolfbane says (9:06 PM):
(You dropped)
Wolfbane says (9:04 PM):
Her sword seems to pass through it, but it turns towards her as it grabs yet another cutting instrument. Whatever you had seen before, it's face is the worst. It looks like Hope's, but twisted, inhuman looking.

Happy says (9:04 PM):
"Leave my mate ALONE!" Hope snarls, and she tries to stab it in the face.

Shadowcaller says (9:08 PM):
/I suggest…/ Jugan dosen't appear to get emotional attached to this situation at all. They might as well had been back in the village /Don't ineract with the dream./
*interact
Shadowcaller says (9:10 PM):
*have
Happy says (9:12 PM):
Is he doing anything more than speaking calmly?
Shadowcaller says (9:12 PM):
(Not really.)
Wolfbane says (9:12 PM):
The thing screeches as the sword enters it and Promise finally takes notice of her. "Hope?"
Shadowcaller says (9:12 PM):
(He is perfectly passive.)
Wolfbane says (9:12 PM):
Promise is badly cut up.
Happy says (9:12 PM):
Promise's voice gets through to her where Jugan's didn't.
Happy says (9:13 PM):
She lowers her sword and turns to him. "It's only a dream, Promise."
Shadowcaller says (9:14 PM):
Jugan slowly moves towards the slab where Promise is chained to
Wolfbane says (9:14 PM):
He can't look at her. "Are you really here then?"
Shadowcaller says (9:14 PM):
He appears oblivious of the sorroundings or the monsters.
Shadowcaller says (9:15 PM):
*and the monsters
Happy says (9:15 PM):
"It's really me. This isn't real, Promise. Your wounds aren't real."
Wolfbane says (9:16 PM):
"Its hard not to believe my memories, Hope. Even if they are twisted into nightmares."
Shadowcaller says (9:17 PM):
Jugan is silent (Of course )
Wolfbane says (9:20 PM):
*pokes*
Shadowcaller says (9:24 PM):
,,
Happy says (9:26 PM):
"But you survived. Somehow. You came back to me."
Wolfbane says (9:28 PM):
He smiles weakly. "I guess I did. Nothing would prevent me from coming back to you."
A few wounds start to close slowly.
Happy says (9:29 PM):
*pokes Murska*
Wolfbane says (9:34 PM):
*pokes Murska*
Wolfbane says (9:40 PM):
*pokes*
Happy says (9:40 PM):
I dun think he's here
Aegnor says (9:40 PM):
(and I wouldn't do anything if I was)
Happy says (9:40 PM):
gah
Happy says (9:41 PM):
(so say something )
Aegnor says (9:41 PM):
('something')
Happy says (9:41 PM):
*thwaps* participate, dammit!
Or I'll make you GM tomorrow
Aegnor says (9:41 PM):
(Aegnor is here to help Hope be here and that's all)
Wolfbane says (9:42 PM):
(What, nothing to say about the nightmare at all?)
Aegnor says (9:42 PM):
(why would there?)
Happy says (9:42 PM):
(So he's not going to help? What a jerk. )
Aegnor says (9:42 PM):
(Help do what? It's not like Aegnor's presence is going to help Promise feel better)
(besides, I'm being attacked by 548 hydras Oo
Happy says (9:43 PM):
(Hope doesn't know how to help him break the nightmare)
(anyway, if this is a nightmare, shouldn't the monster be trying to nom Hope now?)
Wolfbane says (9:44 PM):
(It just got stabbed in the face by Hope and Promise isn't paying attention to it any more, so I assume it can't do anything)
Aegnor says (9:44 PM):
(It's a nightmare = she has to make it a happy dream)
Wolfbane says (9:45 PM):
(Just being there has helped a lot of it. Several wounds are closing)
Happy says (9:45 PM):
She tries to cut his bonds.
Wolfbane says (9:46 PM):
They take a bit of force, but they cut, which metal shouldn't be able to do. When free, Promise pulls her tightly to him. "I…I didn't want you to see this."
Happy says (9:49 PM):
"I'd do anything, /anything/ for you."
Wolfbane says (9:51 PM):
Promise looks at the others. "How do I get out of this nightmare? Please, tell me."
Happy says (9:52 PM):
"I don't know."
Wolfbane says (9:53 PM):
(He is also looking at Jugan and Aegnor. *poke*)
Aegnor says (9:55 PM):
'It's a nightmare, so it's made by your mind. I guess you should stop making it a nightmare.'
Wolfbane says (9:58 PM):
Promise nods and concentrates. The prison dissolves, leaving them in a clearing at night. Aegnor and Hope will recognize it as where the airship crashed several months ago.
Its night time and lights show dimly in the sky.
Happy says (9:59 PM):
Hope smiles, and nuzzles against Promise.
Wolfbane says (10:00 PM):
Promise smiles back. "Thank you."
Wolfbane says (10:01 PM):
(Don't know if you heard, but Vulion is finally going to work on the Alizarin/Carly sketch)
Happy says (10:03 PM):
(yay!)
Wolfbane says (10:03 PM):
(He had missplaced everyone's requests)
Wolfbane says (10:05 PM):
*pokes Murska and SC*
Aegnor says (10:05 PM):
(…Aegnor stands unobstrusively somewhere nearby)
Happy says (10:05 PM):
I bet SC fell asleep
Wolfbane says (10:08 PM):
(Ahem, Aegnor and Jugan may want to leave soon. <.<)
Happy says (10:08 PM):
(I don't know if Hope would even remain in the dream though)
Shadowcaller says (10:08 PM):
k
Happy says (10:09 PM):
is that SC? Or SC's cat?
Shadowcaller says (10:09 PM):
bah
Aegnor says (10:09 PM):
Cat
clearly
Wolfbane says (10:09 PM):
Cat. It has to be.
Aegnor says (10:10 PM):
*points at SC's cat* it's probably in cahoots with Shadow's cat
Also, Wolfy is such a copycat »
Wolfbane says (10:10 PM):
No, a copywolf
=P
Shadowcaller says (10:11 PM):
(So… where are we?)
Aegnor says (10:12 PM):
(One of the lovers has switched the dream to where they first confessed their feelings and implied they're about to have sex. Sound familiar? )
Wolfbane says (10:12 PM):
(Promise changed the Prison to the place where the airship crashed)
(He chose that place because it was one of his happiest)
Shadowcaller says (10:12 PM):
(Right…)
Wolfbane says (10:13 PM):
(It has a /lot/ of meaning for him)
Happy says (10:13 PM):
(I wouldn't choose the place where Mr HT first said he loved me)
(because we were an ocean apart at the time)
Shadowcaller says (10:13 PM):
(Hehe.
Happy says (10:14 PM):
(we fell in love, and then we met…)
Aegnor says (10:14 PM):
(I wouldn't choose the place where my love first said she loves me, because I don't want to go to the future yet)
Shadowcaller says (10:14 PM):
(If such an event ever takes place…)
Aegnor says (10:15 PM):
(yeah. Now you made me remember the utter horrible fail that is the real world again)
Shadowcaller says (10:15 PM):
(Hey, you can be run over by a car.)
Happy says (10:15 PM):
(
(you three are far too young to despair of love)
Aegnor says (10:16 PM):
(Hey, you're supposed to fall in love at least three times a week when you're my age)
Shadowcaller says (10:16 PM):
(You are?)
Happy says (10:16 PM):
(and when you do fall in love, the RL has significant advantages over the IF)
Aegnor says (10:16 PM):
(Such as getting REJECTED. )
Shadowcaller says (10:17 PM):
(Not to mention disadvantages
)
Aegnor says (10:17 PM):
(Like what? Oo)
Happy says (10:17 PM):
(at least I don't have to worry about Mr HT getting tortured by horrors. Or dwarves.)
Aegnor says (10:17 PM):
(Hm. It's possible…)
Shadowcaller says (10:19 PM):
(hM, not really sure Jugan would do anything in your sexual dreams. Maybe beacuse dragons don't have sexual intercourse?)
Happy says (10:19 PM):
(well we aren't exactly having secks. We're just embracing)
Aegnor says (10:19 PM):
(Anyway, the problem is that real world doesn't even /have/ proper horrors and the dwarves are just midget humans.)
(Which is just dull.)
Aegnor says (10:20 PM):
(It'd be so amusing if C'thulhu would prove to be real and devour mankind, say, tomorrow.
(Also that'd mean no school.)
Wolfbane says (10:20 PM):
*pokes back to game before SC falls asleep again*

Aegnor says (10:21 PM):
(But considering the fail of all, it'd probably make it's move only after I'm just leaving school)
Happy says (10:23 PM):
So… Hope and Promise are hugging.
Shadowcaller says (10:24 PM):
(Well… I didn't actually plan for dream sex when I introduced dream walking, But suddenly, everyone is doing it.)
Shadowcaller says (10:25 PM):
(I'm apperently a trend setter. No… Aegnor is.)
Wolfbane says (10:25 PM):
(He just wants to spend time with her, he isn't planning on sex)
Shadowcaller says (10:25 PM):
(Ah.)
(Go on then.)
Happy says (10:25 PM):
(no way is Hope having sex in front of Aegnor and Jugan. )
Wolfbane says (10:25 PM):
(He just went to a place that was peaceful and held a lot of meaning for them)(
Aegnor says (10:26 PM):
(She actually has modesty? )
Shadowcaller says (10:26 PM):
(To Jugan, it would be like watching certain animals have sexual intercourse.)
(It's not something he would care about.)
Aegnor says (10:27 PM):
(Humans tend to care about, say, having horses fuck right next to them)
Shadowcaller says (10:27 PM):
(Since he dosen't even understand sexual intercourse, or why it would be "fordidden".)
Shadowcaller says (10:28 PM):
(Okay, certain animals as in "insects".)
Aegnor says (10:28 PM):
(They only don't care about that because they're too small to notice)
Shadowcaller says (10:29 PM):
(He is a dragon so that would work too )
(But go on…)
Happy says (10:32 PM):
(Geez, what kind of girl do you think Hope is? Just because she shows her arms in public…)
Wolfbane says (10:32 PM):
(And legs…and midriff… )
Aegnor says (10:32 PM):
(It's not like there's a long step between that and sex in public)
Shadowcaller says (10:33 PM):
(Aegnor have been with Cessie too long )
Happy says (10:33 PM):
After hugging him for a moment, Hope looks back to Jugan. "Is that it? Does this mean the nightmares will stop?"
Shadowcaller says (10:34 PM):
/It's a possibility, but nightmare are produced but the subconsious mind, he can't actaully control if he will get them or not./
Happy says (10:35 PM):
"But he can make them go away?"
Shadowcaller says (10:36 PM):
/Events and memories such as this never really "go away" they have a certain lable to it. But I guess with time and support, the lable might be worn off, but never completely./
Shadowcaller says (10:37 PM):
/To answer your question, if you wander his dreams every time he have a nightmare, then yes, you can make the nightmares go away./
Shadowcaller says (10:39 PM):
/But he can't make them go away by himself, they are produced by his own mind after all. You need to go much deeper to the thing that produces them to really get rid of them permanently./
Happy says (10:39 PM):
"How is that done?"
Shadowcaller says (10:40 PM):
/You enter his mind, not his dream./
Aegnor says (10:40 PM):
(Basically, remove the whole thing from his memories)
(Or, better yet…)
(Kill his mind)
Wolfbane says (10:40 PM):
(…not going to happen)
Aegnor says (10:40 PM):
(He may be a vegetable but at least one with a good sleep.)
Happy says (10:41 PM):
"Oh. Like when Aegnor fixed Cessie's magic?"
Shadowcaller says (10:42 PM):
/Dreams are only a production of the mind after all./
/…I am unaware what you speak of./
Shadowcaller says (10:43 PM):
(Great, now we need to enter Promises mind too…)
( )
Happy says (10:43 PM):
(I don't think so. It's a memory, not an injury.)
Shadowcaller says (10:44 PM):
(Well, yeah. It can be fixed in the real world. As he first suggested.)
Wolfbane says (10:44 PM):
He looks at them. "I think I can get over this. All I need is a bit of time to move past it. These are only memories. I just need to put them behind me, and I will be able to now that Hope is here."
Shadowcaller says (10:46 PM):
/Dreams are our way of handle what have happend, some events just take longer to melt./
Shadowcaller says (10:49 PM):
(Thats the differance between entering a mind and a dream, the dream is merly a product of the mind, you can't really /effect/ the persons mind in the dream, but you can possibly influence what effect the dream have on the mind if the dreaming person allowes it.)
Wolfbane says (10:50 PM):
(This will allow Promise a lot more control over his nightmares, so it should help him regardless)
Promise nods. "Yes, but I'll recover in time." He squeezes Hope's hand. "Especially now that I am back."
Happy says (10:51 PM):
"So we just leave now? And he'll sleep comfortably?"
Hope puts an arm around Promise's waist and nuzzles against him.
Shadowcaller says (10:51 PM):
/Yes, that would be a correct assumption,/
Wolfbane says (10:52 PM):
Promise keeps hold of Hope. "Is it possible she can stay here? It'll help me sleep knowing that she is with me."
Shadowcaller says (10:52 PM):
/It dosen't matter to me. Should I leave?/
Shadowcaller says (10:54 PM):
/She may stay as long as her physical body dosen't need attention. Remember that there is a limit how long you can dream, but time is of course relativ here. Some dream periods only last a few moments in the wake world./
Wolfbane says (10:55 PM):
"Thank you. For everything." he looks at Hope. "Could you stay for a while?"
Happy says (10:55 PM):
"Of course I will."
Shadowcaller says (10:56 PM):
/Then I will take my leave…/ Jugan fades away.
Wolfbane says (10:56 PM):
(And take Aegnor with him)
Shadowcaller says (10:56 PM):
(He dosen't even have a physical body to take care of >.>)
(Aegnor leaves when he chooses to.=
Wolfbane says (10:56 PM):
*pokes Murska*
Aegnor says (10:57 PM):
yeah, sure
instantly
Happy says (10:57 PM):
And Hope remains in the dream?
Shadowcaller says (10:57 PM):
Yes
Wolfbane says (10:57 PM):
When they leave, Promise lays back on the dewy grass, smiling at Hope. "Thank you."
Aegnor says (10:58 PM):
(He still doesn't get any sleep, right? )
Wolfbane says (10:58 PM):
(Even this should help his body)
Aegnor says (10:58 PM):
(What's wrong with his body?)
Wolfbane says (10:58 PM):
(He just got done scouting for 12 hours. Running most of the time)
Aegnor says (10:59 PM):
(and then slept for the whole night)
Shadowcaller says (10:59 PM):
(No nightmares, but no sleep either.)
Aegnor says (10:59 PM):
(and then talked to people in the morning and bathed)
Wolfbane says (10:59 PM):
(No, everyone else slept through the night. Promise chose to eat and bath)
Aegnor says (10:59 PM):
(how did he talk to us then?)
(when we were eating/bathing in the morning)
Wolfbane says (11:00 PM):
(Aegnor and Cessie did the dream thing during the previous day and slept through the night obviously)
(They talked to Zubera during the daytime and slept afterwards)
Aegnor says (11:00 PM):
(Hm. Aegnor/Cessie dream was before Promise left to scout)
Happy says (11:00 PM):
"How about a blanket?" Hope asks Promise.
Wolfbane says (11:02 PM):
Their white blanket appears. "Will this work?" He says, smiling. (After all, it /is/ a dream)
Happy says (11:04 PM):
Hope spreads the blanket on the ground, and sits on it, looking up at Promise.
Wolfbane says (11:04 PM):
Promise lays next to her. "Thank you."
He no longer has any wounds on himself.
Happy says (11:05 PM):
Hope snuggles up with him and looks up at the stars.
Wolfbane says (11:06 PM):
Promise wraps an arm around her and does the same. A slight cool breeze starts to blow.
Happy says (11:07 PM):
"I'd like to come back here one day."
Shadowcaller says (11:08 PM):
(All devoured… )
Wolfbane says (11:08 PM):
He sighs. "Same here. It was peaceful."
Happy says (11:25 PM):
So… eventually they wake up?
Wolfbane says (11:25 PM):
Yep
Happy says (11:26 PM):
Although Hope will need more sleep still
Wolfbane says (11:27 PM):
Promise will need actual rest too, but his body is rested at least.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License