New Dys 96

[15:51] Shadowcaller: There
[15:53] Shadowcaller: So… let me…
[15:55] Shadowcaller: Anyway, after traveling on the road for hours and hours, (Jugan might have told Aegnor the dragons are blocking any telepathy from the city to aid them in their escape.9
[15:55] Shadowcaller: )
[16:00] Wolfbane: (I guess Promise and Goldie are resting)
[16:00] Shadowcaller: It's late, you are soon going to stop and rest, hopefully at a inn that is suppose to be the last one before East gate.
[16:01] Shadowcaller: (Not really.)
[16:01] Shadowcaller: (At least I'm assuming you are staying on inn's since I never got a reply.)
[16:01] Wolfbane: I suppose we go to the Inn then. (Go plot hooks! =P )
[16:01] Shadowcaller: (No, no…)
[16:02] Shadowcaller: Suddenly a howl breaks throught the sounds of the jungel. It's a wolfen howl.
[16:03] Shadowcaller: A warning.
[16:03] Shadowcaller: (Only Goldie/Promise realize that.)
[16:03] Wolfbane: Promise bolts up from whatever he is doing. (I'm pretty sure Hope would know as well) Same with Goldie.
[16:04] Shadowcaller: (You were just walking so…)
[16:04] Shadowcaller: (Not sure how specific howls can be, but this one would tell you to stay away.)
[16:04] Wolfbane: (One question. Would Promise's ear have been healed? Just wondering)
[16:05] Shadowcaller: (Yes, I suppose so.)
[16:05] Wolfbane: (Does it also sound like that the wolfen needs help?)
[16:05] Shadowcaller: (No, it's a clear warning, you must stay away from the area.)
[16:06] Murska: (So we're travelling along the road towards an inn right now?)
[16:07] Shadowcaller: (yes.)
[16:07] Murska: 'What was that? A warning?'
[16:07] Wolfbane: "Yes."
[16:07] Murska: 'Where?'
[16:07] Shadowcaller: (there is one singel howler.)
[16:08] Shadowcaller: (It sounded like it came very far away.)
[16:08] Wolfbane: Promise points to whatever direction it came from. "One moment and I'll ask if its danger."
[16:08] Wolfbane: He howls a response. (just saying that he heard)
[16:09] Shadowcaller: (What is the repsonse exactly?)
[16:10] Wolfbane: (It lets them know that he has heard the warning and would like to know why. Its: "Warning heard. Danger?")
[16:10] Shadowcaller: (Aegnor might also feel a strong presense of spirits here, they are also calling warnings, but it's more like whispers in the air.)
[16:11] Shadowcaller: The howler replies "Danger, don't come near."
[16:11] Murska: He tries to contact one. /What's going on?
[16:11] Murska: /
[16:11] Shadowcaller: /Evil… oni… kill.. mist…/
[16:12] Wolfbane: Promise replies with something that roughly means: "Raid?" (attack)
[16:12] Murska: 'An evil spirit. Something with mist? Kills things.'
[16:13] Shadowcaller: (oni call also be "demon" but eh.) "Raid, darknees."
[16:13] Shadowcaller: The howler replies
[16:13] Wolfbane: Promise looks at Aegnor. "Some kind of attack, darkness."
[16:14] Murska: (Well a demon would be an evil spirit)
[16:14] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, I know:P)
[16:15] Shadowcaller: "Should we turn back?" Cessie asks "Is it that dangerous?"
[16:15] Murska: /Where?/
[16:17] Shadowcaller: /Here… now…/
[16:18] Murska: He looks around. Can he sense anything specific?
[16:19] Shadowcaller: Well, he have been feeling a threatful presense these last few days, similar to the one he felt in Yokai, some spirits don't want you here.
[16:20] Wolfbane: Promise sniffs the air for anything.
[16:20] Murska: 'Hm. I don't like this.'
[16:20] Shadowcaller: He can small "evil" I guess, death.
[16:21] Shadowcaller: *smell
[16:21] Wolfbane: "It may be best if we left…"
[16:21] Wolfbane: Promise howls asking if the wolfen is safe.
[16:21] Shadowcaller: "Left what? The road?"
[16:22] Wolfbane: "The entire area, get indoors, /something/. The entire place smells like death."
[16:22] Murska: (How far is the inn?)
[16:22] Shadowcaller: (You can't see it yet, but since this part appears to be even more travled, you figure it's not very far.)
[16:24] Shadowcaller: "So just keep walking then?"
[16:24] Murska: 'Make for the inn? If it comes from the jungle it'll catch us in the open whichever way we head if it's going to.'
[16:25] Shadowcaller: The howler replies no.
[16:26] Wolfbane: Promise tells the howler to make their way to him, safety.
[16:26] Shadowcaller: "Can't."
[16:26] Wolfbane: "Lets get to the Inn, it /may/ be safer."
[16:27] Shadowcaller: "Yeah, let's continue for the inn."
[16:27] Shadowcaller: (that "can't" is the howler.)
[16:27] Wolfbane: (I figured)
[16:28] Wolfbane: "injured?"/to howler
[16:28] Shadowcaller: "No."
[16:28] Shadowcaller: So you continue down the road and eventually reach the inn, it dosen't change the smell nor the spirits attitude thought.
[16:29] Wolfbane: (And yes, the Wolfen language is complex enough to get simple concepts across howls)
[16:30] Wolfbane: "Should I attempt to get to the one who warned us? They can't come here and I'm not sure they are safe."
[16:31] Shadowcaller: You enter the inn, but the innkeeper just nods when you approach, he appears quite worried.
[16:32] Shadowcaller: "You mean going to him or her? Dosen't sound very safe…"
[16:33] Wolfbane: (was it male or female?)
[16:33] Shadowcaller: (Male.)
[16:35] Wolfbane: "He warned us though, we owe him that much."
[16:38] Shadowcaller: "He said we should stay away, but from what exactly? This area? The road? It Must have been a general warning."
[16:40] Murska: 'Well, usually warnings aren't sent in order to make you do the exact opposite they tell you to…'
[16:42] Wolfbane: He sighs. "I know, but I could make it there quickly and bring him back here. He probably knows a lot more about whats going on than we do."
[16:43] Murska: 'If he can't get here, why do you think you can get there?'
[16:46] Wolfbane: "I suppose you're right, but I'd rather not let someone die if I can help it."
[16:49] Wolfbane: "Let me make sure they are safe at least." He turns to go out the door.
[16:50] Shadowcaller: "Who? Are you going to howl more?"
[16:50] Shadowcaller: (brb, food.)
[16:51] Wolfbane: "Just once or twice. What I'd like is to know their name."
[16:51] Murska: (I doubt they can howl that :P)
[16:51] Wolfbane: (They can't. he just said he'd /like/ to know)
[16:53] Murska: (why? just a random NPC anyway)
[16:53] Wolfbane: (He'd like to know the name of the one who is likely to die and warned them anyways <.<)
[16:54] Murska: (If he's going to die, even less point)
[16:54] Wolfbane: (He's a little sentimental, live with it. =P )
[17:02] Wolfbane: (while we're waiting, any other comments on the V'traani?)
[17:03] Murska: (not really)
[17:11] Wolfbane: *pokes*
[17:13] Happy [8]: *sneaks in*
[17:13] Happy [8]: *has a headache*
[17:13] Wolfbane: *huggles*
[17:14] Shadowcaller: back
[17:14] Murska: *hugs*
[17:14] Murska: hey guys
[17:14] Murska: wouldn't it be epic if Kronsteen killed M and Bond in one day in World Espionage?
[17:14] Murska: cuz that's exactly what's gonna happen
[17:15] Shadowcaller: "Can you howl names?"
[17:15] Wolfbane: "No, but I'd still like to know whoever is risking their life to warn us."
[17:18] Shadowcaller: "Do as you wish… I'm not stopping you Promise."
[17:18] Murska: (either his life is already forfeit or he's safe)
[17:19] Wolfbane: "I'm just going to ask if he is safe."
[17:19] Wolfbane: Promise steps out the door by a step and does so.
[17:19] Shadowcaller: (Asking "safe?" I guess?)
[17:19] Wolfbane: (Yeah)
[17:20] Shadowcaller: "No."
[17:22] Wolfbane: Promise enters and sighs. "He says he isn't safe."
[17:23] Shadowcaller: "He isn't?… well, what do you want to do then?"
[17:25] Wolfbane: "I'd /like/ to try and get them here. I could probably get there quickly enough, but I'm not sure." (This is reminding him of leaving the prisoners. :()
[17:25] Murska: (need Hope)
[17:25] Wolfbane: (yeah)
[17:25] Happy [8]: >.>
[17:25] Happy [8]: (where is she?)
[17:25] Happy [8]: (has not read the post yet)
[17:25] Shadowcaller: (Here I guess.)
[17:25] Shadowcaller: (Or just entering the inn… wherever you want her to be.)
[17:26] Wolfbane: (We're all in an Inn because a Wolfen sent a warning howl to stay away, area smells heavily of death, spirits saying demons are around…)
[17:26] Wolfbane: (The Wolfen says he can't reach safety, Promise feels horrible…)
[17:27] Shadowcaller: (Lets say he added "guard" to that.)
[17:27] Shadowcaller: (Can't, guard.)
[17:27] Wolfbane: (You mean he is guarding something?)
[17:27] Shadowcaller: 8yes.)
[17:29] Wolfbane: "He also says he is guarding something."
[17:31] Shadowcaller: "Guarding what?"
[17:32] Wolfbane: "Can't tell with just howling. We can only get simple concepts across."
[17:34] Shadowcaller: "Well… what should we do then?"
[17:37] Wolfbane: Promise sits down in a chair. "I'm not sure." He sounds a bit saddened.
[17:38] Happy [8]: "If you want to go, I'll go with you," Hope says.
[17:40] Wolfbane: Promise takes her hand and squeezes it gently. "Are you sure, it could be dangerous." he has a slight smile.
[17:42] Happy [8]: "It could. But without regard to trying to save the one who warned us, there's also the fact that we need more information. We can't just hide out here indefinitely."
[17:44] Shadowcaller: Cessie nods in agreement.
[17:44] Murska: 'Since it's a spirit, I should go.'
[17:45] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor… it could be dangerous."
[17:45] Shadowcaller: "We should stick togather."
[17:45] Shadowcaller: *together
[17:46] Murska: 'Or I could…' /Kowa-Tengu?/
[17:46] Wolfbane: He stands. "If only a few of us go, we can move quicker."
[17:47] Shadowcaller: /Speaker, long time since we contacted each other./
[17:47] Shadowcaller: "And if you get eaten by evil spirits?"
[17:47] Murska: /True, I was in a city which was shielded. How are you?/
[17:47] Murska: 'Wait…'
[17:49] Wolfbane: Promise waits.
[17:49] Murska: 'I'll ask for some help.'
[17:49] Shadowcaller: /I'm… close, not that it means anything to you speaker. Hollows eve is upon us after all./
[17:50] Shadowcaller: (Someone needs to set up those missing session >.>)
[17:51] Wolfbane: (Remember, I /can't/)
[17:51] Shadowcaller: (*sigh*)
[17:56] Wolfbane: (Is anyone replying to this one? If so, I can't see it)
[17:57] Shadowcaller: (Nope, they are not.)
[18:00] Shadowcaller: *poke*
[18:01] Happy [8]: *looking for headache medicine*
[18:02] Happy [8]: (only two wafers left)
[18:04] Shadowcaller: (:S)
[18:07] Shadowcaller: Um why did people stop replying?
[18:08] Wolfbane: Promise scratches Goldie behind the ear while waiting.
[18:08] Murska: /Um, okay. I hope that's good./
[18:09] Shadowcaller: /Depends who you are talking to, but you must have needed me for something speaker./
[18:10] Murska: /I don't want you to think I only call you for help but… well, there's some sort of an evil spirit near us./
[18:11] Happy [8]: (because my head suddenly started hurting)
[18:12] Wolfbane: (*huggles*)
[18:13] Shadowcaller: (I mainly meant Murska, but that might be my fault >.>) /I see, I'm some distance from you now, but I could come to you if needed./
[18:13] Murska: /All we know is it's dangerous and a mention of 'mist'./
[18:14] Shadowcaller: /Mist? Well, do you need protection then?/
[18:16] Murska: /We don't know. But there's a wolfen who warned us, who's probably in trouble. Promise would like to go find him, but I doubt it's a good idea to go into a jungle towards an evil spirit without any knowledge of it./
[18:18] Shadowcaller: /Once I have spoken to the others, I shall aid you then./
[18:18] Murska: /Thank you./
[18:19] Murska: 'I asked Kowa-Tengu to help, he said he'll talk to others first.'
[18:20] Shadowcaller: "Okay… so we wait for him and then go out into the jungel?" Cessie raises an eyebrow
[18:21] Murska: 'Most of us should probably stay. They're tired and it's not like more people will help.'
[18:23] Shadowcaller: "I'm not really sure I want to get out into the jungel at dark, but if it becomes dangerous…"
[18:24] Wolfbane: "I'll be able to get to him and back quickly."
[18:24] Wolfbane: (In an hour and a half I go back for dinner)
[18:24] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[18:25] Shadowcaller: "We can't let you get out of there alone, you have no idea what you are dealing with."
[18:26] Wolfbane: "Who else is going then?"
[18:28] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks doubtful.
[18:28] Murska: 'I will, you can't communicate with Kowa-Tengu.'
[18:30] Wolfbane: Promise looks at Hope. "Are you coming as well?"
[18:31] Happy [8]: "Yes."
[18:31] Shadowcaller: "I will just slow you down… I'll stay outside the inn and light your way back okay?"
[18:31] Shadowcaller: "I hate jungels…"
[18:32] Wolfbane: Promise pets Goldie on the head. "Keep Cessie safe from the jungle outside." She giggles.
[18:32] Wolfbane: "I will."
[18:32] Happy [8]: (Michi?)
[18:32] Murska: 'Yeah. You can handle the rooms and whatnot meanwhile.'
[18:33] Murska: (to Cessie of course :P)
[18:34] Shadowcaller: Cessie rolls her eyes "Well, yeah." Michicora haven't really said anything, but she appears ready to leave.
[18:34] Happy [8]: (I figured)
[18:35] Shadowcaller: "I'll maintain a telepathic connection."
[18:36] Murska: He smiles. 'Good. We'll be back before you know it.'
[18:36] Shadowcaller: She smiles back slightly "Okay, just hurry back…"
[18:37] Wolfbane: Goldie hugs Hope. "Good luck."
[18:38] Happy [8]: Hope hugs and kisses her back.
[18:39] Wolfbane: I guess they leave then.
[18:39] Shadowcaller: Cessie opens the inn door and steps out, casting a light spell.
[18:40] Shadowcaller: Before they leave, Cessie kisses Aegnor good bye.
[18:42] Shadowcaller: So as the next howl can be heard you go into that direction.
[18:42] Shadowcaller: ?
[18:42] Wolfbane: (I imagine so)
[18:42] Murska: (only once Kowa-Tengu responds tho)
[18:43] Shadowcaller: /I am… hm, you didn't told me you where here./
[18:44] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can see Kowa-Tengu appear before him at the edge of Cessies light.
[18:45] Murska: /Hello./
[18:46] Shadowcaller: /Greetings, exhuse me rudeness for not greeting you properly./
[18:46] Murska: /No problem… what's up with this place?/
[18:46] Shadowcaller: /It's the grave of a oni-lord./
[18:46] Shadowcaller: /Or it's nearby at least./
[18:47] Murska: /Killed by Ysera, was it?/
[18:47] Shadowcaller: /I belive so./
[18:48] Murska: /I was supposed to visit it to pay my respects or something. Another speaker mentioned it./
[18:49] Shadowcaller: /Respect? Oh right, they died at the same place. I think the dragon was killed shortly after, by mortals./
[18:50] Shadowcaller: /Ironic really, killed by the ones she tried to protect./
[18:50] Murska: /Sad./
[18:51] Shadowcaller: /Well, not use to dwell in the past, but there is a great evil lingering in here… a familiar presense./
[18:52] Shadowcaller: *no use
[18:52] Murska: /Yeah, it feels like it./
[18:53] Murska: /Anyway… you'll come with us for the trip?/
[18:53] Wolfbane: (Do the others see him? Or only Aegnor?)
[18:53] Shadowcaller: (Only Aegnor.) /I will follow./
[18:54] Murska: 'Promise?'
[18:55] Wolfbane: "I'm ready."
[18:55] Murska: /I am grateful. Don't put yourself in danger./ 'Take this, just in case.' He takes the spyglass and hands it to him.
[18:56] Wolfbane: Promise takes it.
[18:56] Happy [8]: "And this," Simone says, and offers him the spirit knife.
[18:58] Wolfbane: Promise sets it into his belt. (I forgot that he was practically the only one who can't hurt spirits somehow)
[19:00] Shadowcaller: "So have you talked to your spirit friend?"
[19:01] Murska: 'Yeah. Let's get going.'
[19:02] Shadowcaller: You head out towards the howling. The Jungel is not very dense here.
[19:02] Shadowcaller: So it's quite easy to run or walk (whatever you do.)
[19:03] Shadowcaller: It takes hours and you still haven't reached the location. (Or at least if feels like hours.)
[19:03] Wolfbane: Promise would prefer to run, but sticks with the other two.
[19:05] Shadowcaller: So you continue to the location, no matter how many hours it take?
[19:06] Shadowcaller: (Note, we aren't talking about 12 hours here but eh.)
[19:06] Murska: (Cessie getting worried via mental connection or anything? :P)
[19:06] Wolfbane: (If it takes 3-4 hours, then I'm not sure Promise would have heard the howl)
[19:07] Shadowcaller: (Well, she chats with you from time to time, wondering whats going on. And it's a very special howl, maybe not a normal wolfen.)
[19:08] Murska: (the evil spirit misleading us)
[19:08] Wolfbane: They keep going then I assume. Is the spyglass shaking?
[19:09] Shadowcaller: Yes. Eventually you come to a large clearing. It looks like some type of glade.
[19:11] Wolfbane: Promise sniffs the air.
[19:11] Shadowcaller: There is a small hill top where you can see a huge black wolf, not very unlike windrunner sitting on top of it.
[19:11] Shadowcaller: /I told you to stay away…/ (everyone can hear this.)
[19:12] Wolfbane: /I didn't want to leave someone in danger. I've done it too often lately./
[19:12] Shadowcaller: /I am supposed to deal with the danger, you are not./
[19:12] Shadowcaller: /Go back, do not go the city I protect./
[19:13] Wolfbane: /What *is* the danger? And which city?/
[19:13] Shadowcaller: /Eastgate, the danger being foul oni who have infiltrated it./
[19:14] Murska: /Actually we are supposed to deal with danger. What is this oni?/
[19:14] Shadowcaller: /I am guardian Higushu and you should not be there./
[19:15] Shadowcaller: /Inside the city, they have infiltrated it and corrupted and killed the two other guardians./
[19:15] Murska: /You know anything about them?/
[19:17] Shadowcaller: /Some things, the leader is a Gothad, calling himself "Zul the hollow" it is he who is responsible for the corruption and the mist./
[19:17] Shadowcaller: /The others… there are four of them./
[19:17] Wolfbane: /I've been sent to kill a Gothad./ (If I remember right anyways)
[19:17] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[19:18] Murska: /If the other two guardians fell to them, do you think you can make it alone?/
[19:19] Shadowcaller: /…since I have to. Horobi's grave can not be left unguarded./
[19:19] Murska: /Well, since it's Promise's task anyway, we should help. Any horrible things happen if it's left unguarded?/
[19:20] Shadowcaller: /…who are you anyway? Who should I trust you?/
[19:21] Murska: /Aegnor. The wolfen is Promise, the human is Hope and the Kuori's Servant is Michicora./
[19:21] Murska: /And I just assumed you might need the help./
[19:22] Shadowcaller: Michicora nods.
[19:22] Shadowcaller: /I told you to stay away and you assumed I needed help?/
[19:23] Murska: /Yup./
[19:24] Wolfbane: /I apologize, it was my idea to make sure./
[19:24] Shadowcaller: /Very well… but this isn't really your fight mortals. There is nothing you can do against these oni./
[19:25] Wolfbane: /How so?/
[19:26] Shadowcaller: /What can mortals do against a spirit?/
[19:26] Murska: /Well, I've killed and banished a few./
[19:27] Murska: /Tell me honestly, do you think you'll be able to beat them?/
[19:27] Shadowcaller: /I will protect the grave, no matter the cost./
[19:27] Shadowcaller: /If I must I will./
[19:32] Wolfbane: /What makes this grave so important to the oni?/
[19:33] Shadowcaller: /It is the grave of a oni-lord, if they would gain acess to it, they would be able to ressurect it./
[19:33] Murska: /It can't be just killed forever?/
[19:34] Happy [8]: brb laundry emergency
[19:34] Shadowcaller: /No, such powerful creatures are ethernal./
[19:35] Murska: (being immortal seems to be pretty common)
[19:35] Murska: /Right. Well, that means it will be freed eventually. What contingencies are in place for that?/
[19:36] Shadowcaller: (Eh, thats beacuse you have plot:P)
[19:36] Shadowcaller: /It can not be freed, not unless someone would help it./
[19:36] Murska: /If it's eternal it's only a matter of time someone will./
[19:37] Murska: /What with two of three guardians gone…/
[19:37] Murska: /Jugan?/
[19:37] Shadowcaller: /Slightly busy… what is it speaker?/
[19:38] Murska: /We're near Horbi's grave and someone is killing the guardians to free it./
[19:40] Shadowcaller: /…so it have been told. This is grave news./
[19:41] Shadowcaller: Higushu: /I will stand firm./
[19:42] Murska: /And fall. I trust you've informed the dragon spirits?/
[19:43] Shadowcaller: /Yes, and the wolfen and the Carnian. But neither the Carnian nor the wolfen are responding./
[19:44] Wolfbane: /Its believed that Fenris and The Dawn Wolf have died a long time ago if that is who you are referring to./
[19:44] Shadowcaller: /I am…/
[19:44] Shadowcaller: /I wasn't informed about their passing however./
[19:45] Wolfbane: /We'd *like* to think at least one is alive, but we aren't sure. They haven't been seen or heard from in a very long time./
[19:46] Murska: /Carnians I haven't even seen. But since I saved Ruysei and Keiga, at least the Dragon spirits are still here./
[19:46] Wolfbane: /Can…can I ask what they were like? Fenris and The Dawn Wolf I mean./
[19:47] Shadowcaller: /They are… but the one I contacted told me they were busy and that they wouldn't interferer./
[19:47] Wolfbane: /Who did you contact?/
[19:47] Shadowcaller: /I didn't talk to them much sadly…/
[19:48] Shadowcaller: /Ryushu./
[19:48] Murska: (fix that then)
[19:48] Murska: (I can't remember all the names sheesh)
[19:48] Murska: (or nothing :P)
[19:48] Murska: (*confused self*)
[19:49] Shadowcaller: /I was born, made as a guardian by them, they left me this task… they seemed pretty good I guess./
[19:52] Shadowcaller: Jugan: /I must go soon… what is going on there?/
[19:53] Murska: /We're talking to the only remaining guardian, just thought I'd make sure you know./
[19:53] Murska: /If you can, you might want to confirm to him that we can be trusted./
[19:54] Wolfbane: /Did they say what they were going to do the last time you spoke to them?/ (Promise isn't going to let an opportunity to learn about those two and possibly find one of them pass by <.<)
[19:54] Shadowcaller: Jugan: /Yes… there are a lot of spirits going about, Hollow's Eve is not going to be very nice this time./
[19:55] Shadowcaller: /I will inform him./
[19:56] Shadowcaller: Higushu: /They didn't, many of their children had been killed by Horobi so I guess they went to protect the last remaning ones./
[19:57] Wolfbane: Promise is a bit disappointed that he didn't say more, but tries not to show it. /I see. Thank you./
[20:01] Wolfbane: (Okay, leaving for a bit, be back after dinner, and I got the wiki for the scifi set up)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: /I'm sorry, but I do know where the last children went. There were other oni-lords Kagemaro, Kypki, Kuro… I guess they felt victim to them./
[20:02] Shadowcaller: /North of here, by the fields of Racon./
[20:02] Wolfbane: (ask whatever Promise would ask, he'd like to know more about The Dawn Wolf and Fenris)

[19:48] Shadowcaller: /…It seems you carry great help wanderers, I didn't know you were under the guidianship of Jugan./
[19:48] Murska: /Him and a few others./
[19:50] Shadowcaller: /Perhaps, but why are you here?/
[19:53] Shadowcaller: /This place is still not safe for mortals./
[19:54] Shadowcaller: (Note that everyone hears this and can reply >.>)
[19:54] Murska: /Promise has a mission to kill *insertname*
[19:54] Murska: /and we like to help/
[19:55] Shadowcaller: /A mission? What set him on such a task?/
[19:56] Murska: /A god./
[19:56] Happy [8]: (ok )
[19:57] Shadowcaller: /It is good to know we aren't completely abandon by such creatures either./
[19:57] Murska: /I'm pretty sure he only wants it for the essence./
[19:58] Shadowcaller: The black wolf steps closer to you, it's eyes are almost shining in the moonlight, now you notice that it's semi-transperent.
[19:58] Shadowcaller: It sniffs in the air.
[19:58] Shadowcaller: /Whatever the cause, it made you come here to aid me./
[19:59] Murska: /We were headed this way anyway, and had no knowledge of the origin of the warning./
[19:59] Shadowcaller: /I see…/
[20:00] Happy [8]: /We wanted to aid you, if you were in danger. But we also needed to scout to see what the danger was./
[20:00] Shadowcaller: /Thank you then honorable mortals. It is good to know still some of your kind are just./
[20:01] Shadowcaller: /But helping me won't be easy, are you sure you like to be involved in this?/
[20:02] Happy [8]: /My mate has his mission, and I choose to aid him./
[20:03] Shadowcaller: /Very well, then I will share with you what I know./
[20:03] Shadowcaller: /A week ago, mist started to rolling in, clouding the area in the smell of death./
[20:04] Shadowcaller: /Quel, the serpent guardian quickly noticed that the mortals started to be effected by bad dreams, depression, suicide…/
[20:05] Shadowcaller: /The spirits of this land screamed out for help, while others welcomed this darkness./
[20:06] Shadowcaller: /Quel told about a raven spirit stalking the streets, ravens everywhere./
[20:06] Shadowcaller: /He also found Zul… and then he stopped repporting./
[20:07] Happy [8]: (do we know who Zul is?)
[20:08] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, the thing Promise is supposed to kill.)
[20:08] Happy [8]: (ok)
[20:08] Happy [8]: (me and my poor memory )
[20:08] Shadowcaller: /Vittra and I sought vengance for his demise so we tried to track down Zul to whatever place he was hiding. But this dark mist clouded our senses. We walked into a trap…/
[20:11] Shadowcaller: /We were attacked by a white spirit, a bear spirit and the raven one. Powerful oni all of them. We got separated in the mist, and… I couldn't find her nor the oni whom had attacked us./
[20:11] Shadowcaller: /So I returned here and waited… she didn't return./
[20:12] Happy [8]: /A white spirit… was there ice?/
[20:12] Shadowcaller: /The mist was colored white by it's presense… perhaps./
[20:13] Happy [8]: /If it is Yuki-joro, we owe her vengeance./
[20:13] Shadowcaller: /I didn't actually see it, I could just sense it./
[20:13] Shadowcaller: /Yuki-joro?/
[20:15] Happy [8]: /The snow whore. She killed many in Kyou, including one of my tribe./
[20:16] Shadowcaller: /Tribe? I see, then I hope it is her so you will be granted vengance./
[20:16] Happy [8]: (I miss Ai :( )
[20:16] Shadowcaller: (>.>)
[20:17] Happy [8]: (How can I "miss" someone who is just a figment of your mind? But I do… )
[20:19] Murska: (aww :P)
[20:19] Murska: /Do you have a plan?/
[20:19] Murska: (does Kowa-Tengu participate=)
[20:19] Shadowcaller: /My plan was to find out wherever Zul is hiding and kill him…/
[20:19] Shadowcaller: (Many… NPC's…)
[20:20] Shadowcaller: (He is mostly placing himself in the background for now, Higushu don't seem to have noticed him yet.)
[20:20] Murska: /Well if you couldn't do that when there were two of you, it'd work out badly if you tried alone./
[20:21] Murska: /Maybe we can trap him in turn…/
[20:22] Shadowcaller: /Do you have any plans wanderer?/
[20:22] Murska: /I might…/
[20:22] Murska: /What can you do? Do you have something to sense him or spirits in his side with, for instance?/
[20:23] Shadowcaller: /As I said, this evil mist he is spreading covers all my senses. I can only see clearly around this grave site./
[20:24] Shadowcaller: /The closer you come to town, the thicker the mist becomes./
[20:24] Murska: /What were you going to do if we hadn't here? Detailed, please./
[20:25] Shadowcaller: /I would mostly remain here, trying to rally whatever spirits in the area to my side to aid in the protection of the grave./
[20:25] Murska: /And what if you decided to hunt for him? Go towards the town?/
[20:26] Shadowcaller: /Yes, even if he isn't there, the mortals must want to get rid of him as well./
[20:27] Murska: /We can assume they're keeping an eye on you. Do you have any idea if they can track us?/
[20:28] Shadowcaller: /Zul and his ilk? I don't know, they haven't dared to directly attack the grave yet. But the mist is spreading…/
[20:29] Murska: He thinks for a moment.
[20:29] Murska: /We'd need to assume they can track us within the mist./
[20:29] Murska: /In which case we'd have to stay together…
[20:31] Shadowcaller: /I would stay out of the mist if I were you, as long as you can. It confuses you… it's easy to get lose yourself or others within it./
[20:32] Murska: /So, they're going to ambush you once you go into the mist and towards the city. Sound reasonable?/
[20:32] Shadowcaller: /Yes, thats what I think they are planning./
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Cessie: /Sounds likely./
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (Ops.)
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (Forgot she wasn't here:P)
[20:33] Murska: /But they shouldn't know of us yet./
[20:33] Murska: /We need some way to get rid of the mist, even temporarily.
[20:33] Shadowcaller: /I can't help you with that I'm afraid./
[20:34] Shadowcaller: Kowa-Tengu: /I could fly over it if it's nessecary, if these oni hurts mortals…/
[20:35] Murska: /Well, I can banish spirits./
[20:36] Murska: /Is it Zul who causes the mist? Or one of the others?/
[20:36] Shadowcaller: /I don't know really./
[20:36] Murska: /How powerful is he?/
[20:36] Shadowcaller: /Zul have hunted me, in my lonliness, sending evil visions…/
[20:37] Shadowcaller: /Since Zul kept himself away from our encounter, I can't really tell./
[20:38] Murska: /Hm. Well, a tried and true plan is that you engage the spirit while I banish it. But that only works if you get it to engage./
[20:38] Murska: /What happened in the trap?/
[20:41] Shadowcaller: /We were trying to track Zul down, going into the jungel hell. The mist was very thick there but Vittra was flying over it, trying to guide me. Eventually we came to a undergound cave. I belived Zul was hiding within it, so I called down Vittra. It was then they struck, they had been waiting for us outside it, hidden within the mist. They attacked her her first, wounding her./
[20:42] Shadowcaller: /I tried to go after the bear spirit, but just a few steps out into the mist, I found myself losing track of it. I tried to find vittra again, but the mist was confusing me./
[20:44] Murska: /How fast can they wound you if they all attack at once?/
[20:45] Shadowcaller: /Only the bear spirit seemed to attack directly, the other two, the white one and the raven one just sort of circled around us. I didn't see Zul anywhere, but I know he wasn't one of them. It wasn't his presense./
[20:46] Happy [8]: (so there are four spirits?)
[20:46] Shadowcaller: /I don't know how long I would last against them really./
[20:46] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[20:47] Murska: /Long enough to call for us to help?/
[20:48] Shadowcaller: /I hope so./
[20:48] Shadowcaller: /They didn't manage to kill me the first time at least./
[20:50] Murska: (Anyone else chime in »)
[20:50] Shadowcaller: (Michicora isn't going to say anything… Hmm…)
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Kowa-tengu: /
[20:51] Shadowcaller: (whoops.)
[20:51] Shadowcaller: (Hm, aren't you going to bed soon? >.>)
[20:54] Happy [8]: (I'm here, I just can't think of anything to say)
[20:54] Happy [8]: (planning for combat is never my strong point)
[20:54] Murska: (I'm not)
[20:54] Murska: (yet)
[20:54] Murska: (Kowa-Tengu saying something?)
[20:55] Shadowcaller: Kowa-tengu: /These spirits… maybe we should take them down one by one? If some are in the city…/
[20:55] Shadowcaller: /There is also the summoning./
[20:58] Shadowcaller: /Creating a trap sounds very dishonorable…/
[20:58] Shadowcaller: (Still Kowa-tengu.)
[20:58] Murska: /Just subverting their trap./
[20:59] Shadowcaller: /Perhaps, but I think we rather should seek a way to get rid of the mist, if we just travel to the town perhaps? I doubt they would attack us there. We could go by the road./
[21:00] Murska: /If they don't attack us, we can't find them./
[21:00] Shadowcaller: /The snake spirit found them in the town right? Maybe we can do the same?/
[21:02] Murska: /They're bound to track at least the guardian. We might be able to do it, I suppose, but then we'd have to ambush them./
[21:04] Shadowcaller: /In the mortal town, we can get help right?/
[21:04] Murska: /Probably not, at least from most of them./
[21:05] Shadowcaller: /Why not? DOn't they want to get tid of these oni who plague their dreams?/
[21:05] Murska: /They're just normal mortals. They can't see, hear or attack spirits./
[21:07] Shadowcaller: /Unless we choose manifest that is… but I suppose you are right./
[21:07] Happy [8]: /They could not fight them./
[21:08] Shadowcaller: /Sad… they are all powerless against them then?/
[21:08] Murska: /Yeah./
[21:10] Shadowcaller: /We must aid, I have apperently not known enough about those I protect. What do you suppose we do speaker then?/
[21:10] Murska: /Well, my plan is not finished and pretty risky thus far…/
[21:11] Murska: /Once *guardian* has another vision sent by the enemy, he pretends to have become angry and heads for the city directly. Once he gets attacked he retreats as everyone who can fight the spirits, including any spirit allies we can get without risking the plan getting known, joins to help him./
[21:11] Murska: /I'll start banishing those who attack you./
[21:13] Shadowcaller: (Darn you and your limited memories:P) Kowa-tengu: /Maybe you should question your other allies first?/
[21:14] Shadowcaller: Higushu: /I must warn you that if I die, the grave would be unprotected./
[21:14] Murska: /Well, the other option is that we proceed into the city and try to find the enemy while you stay here./
[21:15] Shadowcaller: Kowa-tengu: /If that option, I can stay here with him./
[21:16] Murska: /They probably would have attacked him already if they could./
[21:17] Shadowcaller: /Well, if the mist spreads I mean…/
[21:18] Murska: /Yeah. Call us if you do get attacked. We can't risk the grave./
[21:19] Shadowcaller: Higushu: /I can't call you at unlimited distances, thats why I howled./
[21:20] Murska: /Yeah, Kowa-Tengu will./
[21:22] Shadowcaller: (Or you could tell him you are a spirit speaker?:P) (So, GM's aren't supposed to remind you of these things;))
[21:22] Murska: (heh)
[21:22] Murska: (but he still can't call me)
[21:23] Murska: (and Aegnor assumes he knows=
[21:23] Shadowcaller: (He can't?)
[21:23] Murska: (if he can't talk long-distance, how would Aegnor being a spirit speaker help?)
[21:24] Shadowcaller: (His normal talk thing don't work on distances…)
[21:25] Murska: (Well Aegnor assumes he meant spirit-talk then :P
[21:25] Murska: (see how easy it is to miscommunicate in war?)
[21:26] Shadowcaller: (None of the other spirits have this problem you know >.>)
[21:26] Shadowcaller: (But ye
[21:26] Shadowcaller: ah.)
[21:26] Murska: (well he's a guardian and can talk to mortals)
[21:26] Murska: (maybe not a normal spirit)
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (I guess.)
[21:28] Happy [8]: /Can't you talk to Aegnor?/
[21:29] Shadowcaller: /Well, yes. I'm doing it right now./
[21:29] Shadowcaller: (Did you ever tell him your names?:P)
[21:30] Shadowcaller: (I guess Jugan did…)
[21:30] Happy [8]: /But not over distance?/
[21:30] Shadowcaller: /Distance?/
[21:30] Shadowcaller: /I can't talk to mortals over distance, not./
[21:31] Murska: /Even to spirit speakers?/
[21:32] Murska: (Aegnor introduced everyone)
[21:32] Shadowcaller: /Spirit speaker? I have heard vaguely about those…/
[21:32] Shadowcaller: /Mortals related to dragons, correct?/
[21:32] Murska: /Yeah./
[21:33] Shadowcaller: /Let me try…/ Spirit speak: /Hello?/
[21:34] Murska: /Greetings./
[21:34] Shadowcaller: /Intresting… then I guess we can communicate on greater distances then./
[21:37] Murska: /Yeah./
[21:37] Shadowcaller: (back to normal.) /So what now wanderers?/
[21:39] Murska: /Well, I guess we're going with the safer plan./
[21:40] Shadowcaller: /It's your choice… I wish you safe travels then. If there is anything, I will warn you./
[21:45] Murska: /Okay, thank you./
[21:46] Shadowcaller: Higushu steps back on his small hill top and starts gowling again as you leave.
[21:48] Shadowcaller: *howling
[21:49] Shadowcaller: You return to the inn where Cessie is waiting for you.
[21:51] Shadowcaller: "What happend?"
[21:51] Shadowcaller: (I guess you told her…)
[21:51] Shadowcaller: (Telepathy and all…)
[21:52] Shadowcaller: "Good that your back… at least we knew of this one." She looks troubled, but still manages to smile a bit.
[21:54] Happy [8]: (I'm going to go rest. Hopefully back soonish, but no promises… )
[21:54] Shadowcaller: (Okay >.>)
[22:03] Murska: Aegnor hugs her. 'I got us into more trouble.'
[22:04] Shadowcaller: "You didn't Aegnor, please don't blame yourself, you haven't done anything…" She hugs him back.
[22:06] Murska: 'Well, I guess we should get involved.'

[22:18] Shadowcaller: "So, we sleep here tonight and then what? We move to East Gate?"
[22:22] Murska: 'Yeah.'
[22:24] Shadowcaller: "Sounds good… everyone need to be careful thought, if anyone can remember Kyou…" >.>
[22:25] Happy [8]: "I want to avenge Ai," Hope says, in a dark voice.
[22:25] Wolfbane: Promise squeezes her hand gently. "Same with me."
[22:27] Shadowcaller: "We should not focus on vengance here."
[22:27] Shadowcaller: "It's better if we focus on staying alive, not taking stupid risks."
[22:28] Shadowcaller: "Spirits are not to take lightly."
[22:28] Shadowcaller: "As we learned…"
[22:28] Shadowcaller: (Especially in the werewolf version:P)
[22:28] Shadowcaller: (Ironically, the only spirit we killed, survived there.)
[22:32] Murska: 'That's what I always do.'
[22:32] Shadowcaller: (More meant to Hope and Promise >.>)
[22:33] Wolfbane: Promise stays silent for now as he doesn't want to make the situation awkward.
[22:36] Shadowcaller: (Is Hope going to say anything?)
[22:36] Happy [8]: No, she said her intentions.
[22:38] Shadowcaller: Cessie nods (And we skip by the night at the inn and go directly to East Gate? Or should we save that for tomorrow?)
[22:40] Happy [8]: (go directly to East Gate)
[22:40] Wolfbane: (yeah)
[22:41] Shadowcaller: Okay, as you approch the city from the distance, you find yourself in a thick black fog.
[22:42] Shadowcaller: It's hard to see anything, even in the dim light from the sun.
[22:42] Shadowcaller: Even during the day this place looks extremly gloom
[22:42] Wolfbane: Does Promise smell anything?
[22:42] Shadowcaller: Death
[22:42] Shadowcaller: Everywhere
[22:42] Wolfbane: He tells the others.
[22:43] Shadowcaller: This fog smells like death
[22:43] Shadowcaller: It's sort of overwhelming all other smells.
[22:43] Shadowcaller: He can hardly smell the others anymore
[22:44] Wolfbane: Promise keeps hold of Goldie's paw as she gags at the stench.
[22:45] Happy [8]: "Stay together."
[22:46] Shadowcaller: There are a suprinsing number of guards at the gate, they look quite bleak and tired, all of them. "Bussiness?"
[22:47] Shadowcaller: "We are travelers, just passing by, we won't stay long." Cessie replies witha slight smile.
[22:47] Shadowcaller: "Very well… just go in."
[22:48] Shadowcaller: You enter East Gate to find that the streets are almost as foggy as the outside.
[22:49] Shadowcaller: The streets are quite large and open, but there isn't much people at them.
[22:50] Shadowcaller: You walk around a while, not meeting anyone, until you come to the town square which where you can see traders, a few stores that still are open (the merchants looks almost as gloomy as the guards thought.) as well as a band of wolfen that also appears to be trading.
[22:52] Wolfbane: As they pass, Promise will check to see what they are offering.
[22:54] Shadowcaller: They are offering simpel trade goods, dired meat, simple trinkets, a lot of quite exotic food (such as insects), dream catchers and so on. The alpha greets Promise in wolfen as he approches.
[22:55] Wolfbane: Promise nods respectfully as they pass.
[22:56] Shadowcaller: (So what exactly are you doing?) "Where are you from kin?" The alpha suddenly ask in wolfen.
[22:57] Wolfbane: (He was just taking a glance at what they were offering >.>)
[22:57] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, but he is curious, Promise is new.)
[22:57] Wolfbane: "Far away, well across the ocean and to the north."
[22:58] Shadowcaller: "Alone?"
[22:58] Shadowcaller: "Where is your pack?"
[22:59] Wolfbane: "I had been sent on a journey a long time ago, this is my pack now."
[22:59] Shadowcaller: "I understand, my son also have a human mate."
[23:01] Happy [8]: (Hmm… wonder why it's always wolfen male/human female in these interactions?)
[23:01] Wolfbane: (I'm sure its been the other way around)
[23:01] Wolfbane: (Just not as publicized is my guess
[23:01] Wolfbane: )
[23:02] Shadowcaller: (Well, you have met two… and the term "wolf whore" is mostly due patriarcy >.>)
[23:02] Wolfbane: Promise smiles a little. "I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one."
[23:03] Shadowcaller: "It's not common where you are from?"
[23:03] Wolfbane: (And to church members, it probably sounds more scandalous with Male wolfen w/ human woman than vice versa)
[23:03] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[23:03] Wolfbane: "Not particularly. Is it here?"
[23:04] Shadowcaller: "Yes, we interact quite a lot with the human tribes in this area."
[23:05] Happy [8]: "There are tribes here? Not just cities?"
[23:05] Shadowcaller: He nods "Yes, these are the colonists."
[23:06] Shadowcaller: "We are the natives." He grins "My name is Greentail by the way."
[23:07] Happy [8]: /Maybe we could make a home here/ she is thinking.
[23:07] Wolfbane: Promise offers his paw to shake it. "Its nice to meet you. I'm Promise." /Maybe we can settle down here/ he thinks.
[23:08] Shadowcaller: He takes it "Very nice to met you Promise, it is brave of you to come to these place these dark days."
[23:08] Shadowcaller: *this
[23:10] Wolfbane: "We're here to take care of something, but thank you anyways."
[23:11] Shadowcaller: "What are you here for? We usually share hospitallity to new tribes in the area, especially such small ones." He grins again.
[23:14] Shadowcaller: The others remain blissfully unaware what the heck you are talking about, Cessie is just looking around a bit, not particulary intrested in anything.
[23:14] Wolfbane: (Human style grin I hope <.<) "We've been tracking something for a while now, we should be able to find it here, and if things go right, it may get rid of this fog as well."
[23:15] Shadowcaller: Michicora is standing near Hope, wathcing for any danger.
[23:18] Shadowcaller: (They may or may not have different traditions here, but it's not a particulary threatining grin, no.) "Get rid of the fog you say? Must be a great hunt Promise, is there anything we can do to help?"
[23:19] Wolfbane: Promise turns to the others. "He wants to know if he can help us somehow." /Common
[23:19] Murska: 'Can he?'
[23:20] Wolfbane: "He says there are several wolfen and human tribes in the area, they could know something."
[23:22] Murska: 'Ask him then?'
[23:23] Wolfbane: (Ask him /what/? <.<)
[23:23] Wolfbane: (Where the Oni are?)
[23:23] Murska: (about anything they might know about, obviously)
[23:23] Murska: (that could help us)
[23:23] Wolfbane: Promise does so. (=P )
[23:24] Shadowcaller: (What exactly dose he ask?)
[23:24] Shadowcaller: (What do you know?:P)
[23:26] Wolfbane: (I guess if he's heard of a cult following A Worm in the area, if he knows where the Oni are, what he is supposed to hunt, anything relevant to this area. Its hard for me to keep track of everything right now.)
[23:26] Shadowcaller: (Right, can you start with one question?)
[23:27] Wolfbane: (We were supposed to meet Miranda here, right? Or was that somewhere else?)
[23:29] Shadowcaller: (Not really… Miranda haven't contacted you or haven't been seen for some time by you, Helios did want that you went up on gallows end ( a hill) around here when you had contacted Miranda thought.)
[23:30] Wolfbane: (alright)
[23:30] Wolfbane: Promise asks if he's heard of a cult around here then.
[23:30] Wolfbane: (It'd be better if someone else knew all the questions though, I'm bound to forget a few)
[23:32] Shadowcaller: "A cult? Never heard of a "cult", maybe some of the other packs know, or the colonists. But neither my tribe or any pack we have traded with have seen or heard about a cult. Or at least not mention it."
[23:33] Wolfbane: "Have you heard of a <whateverheissupposedtohunt> around here?"
[23:34] Wolfbane: (Oh, did everyone agree to find the child of that one woman?)
[23:35] Shadowcaller: "…we have heard the city people here call him that. (Gothad) but in my pack we call him "the spidly man", says he call himself "Zul"."
[23:36] Wolfbane: "Where is he?"
[23:38] Shadowcaller: "We tell tales of him at dark nights, he have been seen among all packs we have traded with, taking young pups."
[23:40] Wolfbane: Promise's ears go back in anger at the news. "Do any of the pups make it back?"
[23:41] Shadowcaller: He shakes his head sadly "Thats what we scare them at nights with if they do not obey the elders, "the spidly man"…"
[23:42] Shadowcaller: "If we knew where his den was, we would have hunted him down by know." There is a thril of anger in his gestures and voice
[23:43] Wolfbane: Promise sets a paw on Greentail's shoulder to reassure him. "We'll find him and the pups as well."
[23:45] Shadowcaller: "Then you truly are send by dawn wolf Promise, if you are able to. None of our hunters have succeded…"
[23:47] Wolfbane: (What else does he need to ask? A place to stay perhaps?)
[23:49] Shadowcaller: (haha.)
[23:49] Shadowcaller: (DC is dying in S.E.U. 6
)
[23:49] Wolfbane: (Writing the narration now?)
[23:49] Shadowcaller: (Nope, both one bane team have a horror and the other a fail.)
[23:50] Murska: (they finally managed it? :P)
[23:50] Shadowcaller: (Trixie took a risk.)
[23:50] Murska: (I told all horrors that claimed to me to disturb)
[23:50] Shadowcaller: (DC's action would have failed anyway thought.)
[23:50] Shadowcaller: (He grouped with a kidnapped person.)
[23:51] Wolfbane: (Wow, epic night for actions)
[23:51] Murska: (lucky wolves, for once)
[23:51] Wolfbane: (Unlike in 5 -_-)
[23:51] Murska: (yeah)
[23:51] Wolfbane: (Anyways, do we need a place for the night?)
[23:52] Murska: (yes)
[23:53] Wolfbane: "Would you be able to house us for a night or two?"
[23:54] Murska: (bye)
[23:54] *** Aegnor has left the conversation.
[23:54] Shadowcaller: "It would be my duty as a alpha to house you and your little tribe Promise."
[23:56] Shadowcaller: (End the main plot for small conversations here?)
[23:56] Wolfbane: "My thanks to you then." He turns to the others and tells the others about the pups being stolen and that he'll house them for a few nights.
[23:57] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, Cessie will /love/ that >.>)
[23:57] Wolfbane: (Its free <.<)
[23:58] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, it should be free, it's in the middle of the wilderness:P)
[23:58] Shadowcaller: (Okay, maybe not that far out, but still…)
[23:58] Wolfbane: (And also a small sign of respect to ask as it tells the Alpha that you respect and trust him and his pack enough to spend the night.)
[23:59] Shadowcaller: (bah, you wolfen and your strange "respect".)
[00:02] Shadowcaller: (So what now?)
[00:03] Wolfbane: (He's waiting for others to reply)
[00:03] Shadowcaller: (Right, but I thought we would end the plot here?)
[00:06] Wolfbane: (Sure)
[00:06] Shadowcaller: (This went very well…)
[00:06] Wolfbane: (Think Promise could ask about The Dawn Wolf and Fenris a little more? He wouldn't let a chance like that to pass by.)
[00:07] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[00:08] Shadowcaller: (Ask ahead.)
[00:09] Wolfbane: "What all did you talk about when you did talk to each other?" Promise sounds a bit nervous speaking about them.
[00:11] Shadowcaller: "We talked mostly about the oni-lords, they were making plans with the dragon spirits and the great Lugia how to defend their people."
[00:11] Wolfbane: (I imagine anyone would be when talking to something about what are basically the equivalent gods to his race)
[00:12] Wolfbane: "Did they hint at anything they wished done should they disappear?"
[00:13] Shadowcaller: "Dissapear? Remember what I said about Horobi? How such a powerful being not truly can die?"
[00:13] Shadowcaller: *//
[00:15] Shadowcaller: /What do you know about them?/
[00:15] Wolfbane: /The Dawn Wolf and Fenris?/
[00:16] Shadowcaller: /Yes, you might know things I don't./
[00:17] Shadowcaller: /If we got our pieces together…/
[00:17] Wolfbane: /All we know is that its believed The Dawn Wolf died a long time ago, and Fenris guards her tomb. Neither have been seen in a very long time./
[00:19] Shadowcaller: /"We" know? Well, if anything truly can kill a being, I assume it must be the oni-lords…/
[00:19] Shadowcaller: /It would sadded me greatly if dawn wolf really were dead…/
[00:20] Wolfbane: /We as in most of the Wolfen tribes, its what we've heard for generations. We hope that it isn't true, but after this long…/
[00:26] Wolfbane: /It is still hoped that we find them soon, so we *know* what happened to them./
[00:26] Shadowcaller: /What I picked up, was that all the races were threatened from different directions. Sha'ku'ran, had weaked the prison walls… strange creatures were emerging without fur, feathers or scales. The Heliots cities, the wolfen's packs and the Carnians flocks, they were all under threat./
[00:27] Shadowcaller: /But the oni were a more pressing matter, after Horibi's death, they knew they had to get rid of the rest of them as well, but at the same time they needed to protecct their respective races./
[00:29] Shadowcaller: /So it was decided that they would split up…/
[00:29] Wolfbane: (Fenris and The Dawn Wolf? )
[00:29] Shadowcaller: (No, the respective gods of each race.)
[00:30] Wolfbane: (Okay, wanted to make sure)
[00:32] Shadowcaller: /I do not know much else, Dawn wolf and Fenris went one day, the dragon gods another and Lugia as well./
[00:34] Wolfbane: /They never returned to you?/
[00:35] Shadowcaller: /Never,/
[00:36] Wolfbane: /Do you know where they went? Or did they say nothing of their plans?/
[00:38] Shadowcaller: /They said they would protect their people. Most wolfen during these days lived at the plains of Racon./
[00:39] Wolfbane: /Where is that?/
[00:39] Shadowcaller: /South-west of here, past the duwner./
[00:41] Wolfbane: /How far?/ Hope may notice Promise being a bit jittery, ready to run off looking for them.
[00:41] Shadowcaller: /Quite far, many, many days of travel./
[00:43] Shadowcaller: /I think… have never been there, just asked other passing spirits of it./
[00:43] Happy [8]: (I'm going to bed. I'll stay logged on for the transcript)
[00:43] Wolfbane: *hugs*
[00:43] Wolfbane: (Night)
[00:43] Happy [8]: *hugs* See you tomorrow
[00:43] Wolfbane: (yep)
[00:44] Shadowcaller: (see you.)
[00:45] Wolfbane: Promise's expression saddens a bit. /If..if I could find them, do you think maybe they'll want to see us again? I'm sure we have changed since they left./
[00:47] Shadowcaller: /I can't tell you what they might think of you mortal… I'm sorry./
[00:50] Wolfbane: /No need to apologize, its just that I haven't been able to meet someone who's seen them./
[00:52] Wolfbane: /As far as I know, every wolfen I've met wishes to see them./
[00:52] Shadowcaller: /Why?/
[00:53] Wolfbane: /Why wouldn't we? We're their descendants, aren't we? They were the ones who made us./
[00:56] Shadowcaller: (Oh crap.)
[00:56] Shadowcaller: (Need to go to bed.)
[00:56] Shadowcaller: (Just remembered I got a test tomorrow.)
[00:56] Wolfbane: (aww… night =/)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License