New Dys 81

[18:11] Shadowcaller: Err… Miranda will contact Aegnor really early
[18:12] Happy [8]: okay
[18:12] Happy [8]: then do that
[18:12] Shadowcaller: Aegnor is up early?
[18:12] Murska: yeah
[18:15] Shadowcaller: /Aegnor, are you awake? Exhuse my rudeness of contacting you this way, but this is very important./ (Mirandas voice)
[18:17] Murska: /Morning to you too./
[18:17] Shadowcaller: /At the dinner, you told me you had a way of killing the worm, is that correct?/
[18:18] Murska: /I might./
[18:18] Shadowcaller: /Might? Please speak clearly, this is very important./
[18:22] Murska: /Yeah, that's exactly why I'm not going to speak clearly./
[18:23] Shadowcaller: /You don't understand, I might have information about this thing, if you can show me how to kill it, I can do the rest./
[18:24] Murska: /Or you can tell me this information so we can do the rest./
[18:25] Shadowcaller: /Not until I'm sure this method works./
[18:25] Murska: /Then I suppose we're not in luck./
[18:26] Shadowcaller: /…gah, you must listen to me. *I* can end this threat once and for all if you just show me the method to kill the worm./
[18:27] Murska: /And I can hopefully end it if you tell me where it is./
[18:28] Shadowcaller: /WHy do you want to do it? I don't understand. You need to trust me here, we all want the worm gone don't we?/
[18:29] Murska: /That's the problem. I can't trust you./
[18:29] Shadowcaller: /I'm coming over…/
[18:30] Shadowcaller: /Is there a private place where we might meet?/
[18:30] Murska: /There's nothing to discuss that would need to be hidden from my friends./
[18:32] Shadowcaller: /…I'ts complicated okay? Is there not any way I can make myself trustworthy in your eyes?/
[18:34] Murska: /Maybe by telling me everything?/
[18:35] Shadowcaller: /I can't do that, not like this… can't we just met somewhere?/
[18:35] Murska: /Fine, I suppose you can come to this inn./
[18:37] Shadowcaller: /*sigh* very well, but this better be worth it./
[18:39] Shadowcaller: (So, dose Aegnor do something before Miranda arrive?)
[18:39] Murska: (Tells the group of her, I suppose9
[18:40] Shadowcaller: (Ugh… we might need wolfy for this…)
[18:41] Happy [8]: (his characters aren't here)
[18:42] Shadowcaller: (Oh, right…)
[18:43] Shadowcaller: (So what dose Hope and Simone do? Cessie appears quite intresting in the whole thing and wishes to met Miranda as well.)
[18:43] Shadowcaller: (Michicora is resting at the moment.)
[18:44] Happy [8]: Hope will stay with Michi. Simone wants to meet her.
[18:46] Shadowcaller: Cessie, Simone and Aegnor is sitting in the inn waiting for her then? I guess Zola might be there as well…
[18:46] Shadowcaller: Jaina have gone increasingly anti-social
[18:47] Murska: That worries Aegnor.
[18:49] Shadowcaller: (Yeah >.>) Well, Miranda practically storms into the inn, looking for Aegnor. As she sees him, she sits down on the nearest empty chait near him. "Polite greetings aside, I need to have at least a clue what you are talking about, before I tell you anything."
[18:49] Shadowcaller: *chair
[18:51] Murska: 'Why?'

[18:52] Wolfbane: *waves*
[18:52] Shadowcaller: "Since I need to know that your method isn't completely ineffective or that you are lying to me."
[18:52] Murska: 'Again, why?'
[18:53] Shadowcaller: "Why? This is very dangerous information, I'm risking my very status in this city and maybe my own life to tell you this. So I need to know if I'm risking it for something worth it."
[18:54] Shadowcaller: Miranda seems a bit frustrated.
[18:54] Murska: 'Your status? You do know that if someone tells the worm of how we're going to kill it, not only your status but this entire city and the surrounding area is gone.'
[18:55] Shadowcaller: "No, I wo't die of the worm, that I'm sure of."
[18:55] Shadowcaller: *won't
[18:55] Murska: 'Never said you would.' He sighs.
[18:57] Happy [8]: "If you know some way to stop the worm, please tell us."
[18:57] Wolfbane: (What is this?)
[18:57] Shadowcaller: "First you need to tell me how I can kill it, then I will tell you everything."
[18:57] Happy [8]: (Simone, Cessie, and Aegnor are meeting with one of the wizards, Miranda)
[18:58] Happy [8]: (Only we're at an impasse, because neither side is going to reveal anything first)
[18:58] Happy [8]: "We don't have any way of knowing you aren't one of the cultists."
[18:59] Shadowcaller: "Cultists?… I only need something."
[19:01] Murska: 'You seem to consider your status more important than the lives of this entire city, so why on earth would we trust you?'
[19:02] Shadowcaller: "Again, I can't trust you as you can't trust me. There have been others claiming they have ways of killing legions. You have no idea how long I have searched for a way… and now you claim you know how to."
[19:03] Murska: 'Well, we don't need to trust you.'
[19:03] Shadowcaller: "Give me a reason why I should trust you, a reason that you aren't trying to fool us or that you already are fooling yourself."
[19:03] Murska: 'So if you have nothing, then this meeting is over.'
[19:04] Shadowcaller: "Okay, I know the location of the worm. Your turn."
[19:04] Murska: 'Hmm. An underground dungeon somewhere not that far from World's End?'
[19:05] Shadowcaller: "Not exactly…"
[19:05] Shadowcaller: "It's moving around at the moment."
[19:06] Shadowcaller: "It need to feed after all, devouring jungel spirits and such."
[19:06] Murska: 'All we need is Kuro.'
[19:06] Shadowcaller: "I know the location of Kuro." She smiles
[19:07] Murska: 'Great.'
[19:07] Murska: (Is Cessie here?)
[19:07] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[19:08] Murska: Aegnor glances at Cessie and makes an unnoticeable movement towards his head.
[19:09] Shadowcaller: /What? There is something wierd here, I think she is using magic…/
[19:09] Murska: /That's not good. Any idea what?/
[19:09] Shadowcaller: /I can't tell really./
[19:10] Murska: 'Okay, we'll need to discuss in private about whether or not to trust you.'
[19:10] Shadowcaller: "You can't tell anyone else about this."
[19:11] Murska: 'Obviously.'
[19:11] Shadowcaller: "DOn't even try telepathy, I have blocked this entire building."
[19:12] Murska: 'Good to know.'
[19:12] Shadowcaller: "…sorry, but I'm very nervous here."
[19:12] Murska: Aegnor stands and motions for the others. 'Wait here.'
[19:12] Shadowcaller: Cessie and Zola follows him I would guess.
[19:13] Happy [8]: and Simone.
[19:13] Murska: Once they're all definitely out of earshot… 'You think you could proof us against her listening in any way?'
[19:13] Shadowcaller: "Uh, I can cast silence." Cessie replies.
[19:14] Shadowcaller: She dose so.
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (not that you notice.)
[19:15] Murska: 'We could send someone to fetch a servant of Norhold here. The location of the worm would interest them greatly. Sadly, we don't really want them to rush there either.'
[19:15] Shadowcaller: "Would she tell them? She seems to want to kill it herself.
[19:15] Shadowcaller: "
[19:16] Murska: 'I'm sure they could force her to.'
[19:16] Shadowcaller: (hehe, this is really intresting)
[19:17] Happy [8]: "No. I rather trust her than Norhold."
[19:17] Shadowcaller: "Force her?" o.O "Uhh… well, how do we get someone out then?"
[19:19] Murska: 'Hm. Problem with Norhold is the fact that if they find out where the worm is, they'll all rush there, attack the cultists and probably doom any chances of killing the worm. Except, perhaps, Tyril.'
[19:19] Murska: (I assume Aegnor has talked to Simone about their conversation in the temple)
[19:21] Shadowcaller: "Yeah… thats my experience with the most of them. But should we trust her? She seems to know a lot of this…"
[19:21] Murska: 'I don't think we can trust her since she only seems to be in it for herself.'
[19:22] Murska: 'She's affiliated with the worm somehow, considering she knows things even Helios doesn't and also seems to be sure that the Worm won't kill her.'
[19:22] Happy [8]: "Can we put a geas on her?"
[19:22] Murska: 'I doubt she'd agree on any terms we could accept.'
[19:24] Shadowcaller: "So what then? This is very worrying…"
[19:25] Murska: 'Could we contact someone powerful enough to imprison her on short notice?'
[19:26] Shadowcaller: "Not without telepathy…"
[19:26] Murska: 'Well for that we only need to leave the building.'
[19:26] Shadowcaller: "If she allows us to do that…"
[19:27] Murska: 'Who's she to stop us? Does she have something watching the fire escapes or the windows, anyway?'
[19:28] Shadowcaller: "I guess not… so who will do it? Simone?"
[19:28] Happy [8]: "I can."
[19:28] Murska: 'Prefarably someone she hasn't seen, of course… Who are we going to contact anyway?'
[19:29] Shadowcaller: "Uh… maybe the other wizards?"
[19:29] Murska: (I assume Zola was in some corner with the hood again?)
[19:29] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[19:29] Murska: 'We can't know who of them is on her side.'
[19:30] Murska: 'Zola could do it, she can use telepathy and probably wasn't noticed as part of our group.'
[19:30] Shadowcaller: "Sure! But who am I supposed to contact then eh?"
[19:31] Shadowcaller: (Zola.)
[19:32] Murska: 'Who indeed…'
[19:32] Happy [8]: (I'm fading)
[19:32] Happy [8]: (send Simone to contact Helios?)
[19:32] Murska: (what can he do?)
[19:33] Happy [8]: (break the telepathy barrier?)
[19:33] Murska: (Alerting her and what do we gain?=
[19:34] Happy [8]: (I dun no. I hurt too much to think v.v)
[19:34] Murska: (v.v *hugs*)
[19:35] Shadowcaller: (:S)
[19:38] Shadowcaller: "Maybe Narisa, or Dell? We should alert the guards or the temple?"
[19:39] Shadowcaller: (Cessie.)
[19:41] Murska: 'Okay, who can actually do something?'
[19:42] Shadowcaller: "…I don't know Aegnor." Cessie looks up at him sadly "I'm not sure how powerful Miranda is."
[19:42] Murska: 'Right, well without any risks.'
[19:42] Murska: 'Let's assume she's more powerful than anyone in this city.'
[19:43] Shadowcaller: "We need a wizard… no amount of guards could stop her without considerable risks."
[19:43] Wolfbane: (Promise could. >.>)
[19:44] Murska: (Only cuz he's a PC)
[19:45] Wolfbane: (You forget he is practically a witchar now. Except for the insane-kill-the-gods thing)
[19:45] Murska: ('slight resistance from magic'…)
[19:46] Happy [8]: (so have Simone run and get Promise, and then you guys can continue while I go to bed)
[19:46] Wolfbane: (Promise is a little preoccupied right now if I have my timelines right)
[19:46] Murska: (Not to mention witchar and wizard are equal in power)
[19:47] Murska: (and she's in our guessing game very powerful one)
[19:47] Shadowcaller: (There were witchars at the dinner.)
[19:47] Murska: (Tyril and Promise are at the temple assumedly)
[19:47] Murska: (Maybe both of them)
[19:48] Happy [8]: (so say it happens before that, in the interest of letting online PCs interact)
[19:48] Shadowcaller: (Sure… dosen't damage the timelines.)
[19:49] Wolfbane: (Sure)
[19:49] Murska: (now I have to read exactly what you've done)
[19:49] Murska: (bbl)
[19:58] Shadowcaller: ..
[20:07] Shadowcaller: ..
[20:07] Murska: (*clearing head* so hm)
[20:08] Murska: (We need someone 1: we can trust 2: we can contact 3: can do something)
[20:08] Shadowcaller: (Quite…)
[20:08] Murska: (Tyril and Promise would work except for a slight problem with Tyril and 1)
[20:09] Shadowcaller: (Well, Cessie can't really suggest anything. The party is really the most powerful she can think of that fullfills all those three.)
[20:10] Murska: (And since nobody else can suggest anything since they're sick or not paying attention…)
[20:10] Murska: (I'd like to send Simone but that's out of the question)
[20:11] Shadowcaller: (How so?)
[20:12] Murska: (Simone? The walking Norhold-servant neon sign? Into the temple?)
[20:12] Happy [8]: (Hope then)
[20:12] Murska: (That'd work. Telepathy is faster.)
[20:13] Happy [8]: (anyway, I really have to go. v.v )
[20:13] Murska: (Bye)
[20:13] Murska: (*hugs*)
[20:13] Wolfbane: *hugs*
[20:13] Happy [8]: *hugs*
[20:13] Shadowcaller: (Bye.)
[20:16] Shadowcaller: (Well, Cessie still recommends the wizards, possibly Narisa, but she isn't sure about Kobe or the others. Possibly the local Witchars guild.)
[20:17] Wolfbane: (Well, if Simone can get to the Inn, if Paak is still there, he could go to the temple and fetch whoever)
[20:17] Murska: (We're in the Inn)
[20:18] Wolfbane: (Oh, sorry, didn't know. I wasn't here at the start)
[20:20] Shadowcaller: (Um, so what are you going to do?)
[20:21] Happy [8]: (i'll stay online for the log. godmod my characters however you need to)
[20:22] Murska: (We decide to be cautious and send Hope or Paak to fetch peoples from the Temple I suppose)
[20:23] Shadowcaller: (Wolfy can control Paak then I suppose…)
[20:23] Wolfbane: (he could come back after finding a ship that would let him on. It could be leaving in a few days)
[20:23] Murska: (Or that can happen off-screen)
[20:24] Shadowcaller: (Hm, yeah.)
[20:25] Murska: (So do we talk to Tyril?9
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (We are going to merge timelines.)
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (The thing that happend to Promise merged when Paak comes and ask for help, dose that sound good?)
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (But then all other of Norhold's servants have left, except Tyril >.>)
[20:27] Wolfbane: (posted)
[20:27] Shadowcaller: (Eaglewiz is funny… hehe.)
[20:28] Murska: (:P)
[20:28] Murska: (So, let's say he asks for Promise and Tyril happens to be there)
[20:28] Murska: (you could RP that)
[20:29] Murska: (we don't want her if she doesn't swear she isn't going to Norhold with the information)
[20:29] Murska: (or A'lar at least)
[20:29] Shadowcaller: (A'lar is thankfully not here >.>)
[20:29] Shadowcaller: (But yeah.)
[20:31] Wolfbane: Paak will probably find them in the main hall, resting against the wall near a scorched and smokey doorway. Promise's fur is bloodstained. "Uh…" Paak isn't too sure what to make of this.
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Tyril is talking to the priests about the event.
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (He could interrupt her or the priests thought…)
[20:33] Wolfbane: "Promise?" (Are they relatively alone?)
[20:33] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[20:33] Wolfbane: Paak fills him in on what they told him (which I'm not sure of, what /would/ they have told him?)
[20:34] Wolfbane: he'll keep it at a whisper
[20:34] Murska: That they have a wizard in the inn who knows about the Worm and they might need some support, I suppose
[20:36] Wolfbane: Promise sighs and stands up. "Stay here, maybe you can keep an eye on Goldie for me."
[20:37] Murska: They'd also tell him that they don't want to alert the wizard yet.
[20:38] Wolfbane: So sneak in the back?
[20:38] Murska: Or act as if you were randomly arriving in the inn.
[20:40] Shadowcaller: So they arrive at the inn. Miranda is still sitting waiting for you to finish. She glances at them.
[20:40] Murska: um
[20:40] Murska: we've probably returned a while ago
[20:40] Shadowcaller: Okay
[20:40] Murska: Tyril doesn't notice Promise leaving?
[20:41] Wolfbane: Thats what I was about to ask. <.<
[20:41] Shadowcaller: (Ah, well, she will ask where he is going.)
[20:42] Wolfbane: (Was he warned not to tell anyone?)
[20:42] Murska: (Considering it being rather obvious, I doubt they'd specifically mention it)
[20:43] Murska: (also brb)
[20:43] Wolfbane: (Okay.)
[20:43] Wolfbane: Promise starts to make his way out.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: "Where are you going?" Tyril asks as he is about to leave.
[20:46] Wolfbane: "I'm going to visit my mate. Is something wrong? Again?"
[20:47] Shadowcaller: "No…" She shakes her head (helmet?) "Just checking. Still wondering what happend to Garland thought…"
[20:50] Murska: (well, we know)
[20:50] Shadowcaller: (We do?:P Okay it might be a bit obvious >.>)
[20:51] Wolfbane: He shrugs. "I'm not sure. But whatever happened, it gave him the knowledge to summon whatever that thorn thing was and also let him summon dead spirits. The last sounds like necromancy possibly." He lowers his voice before mentioning the last part. (But Promise doesn't)
[20:53] Shadowcaller: "I noticed, he have joined the burning light however and now rests in the other world."
[20:53] Murska: (Nobody told him about what was wrong with the elves?9
[20:53] Shadowcaller: (Tyril wasn't there.)
[20:54] Shadowcaller: (But the priests might have sucpicions.)
[20:54] Wolfbane: (Oh, sorry murska, I had forgotten about that. The Whisperer thing, right?)
[20:54] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[20:55] Wolfbane: (And if anything, it was probably mentioned to promise that they were cured, but he would have been with Goldie, getting settled into their room I think)
[20:56] Shadowcaller: (Well, anyway…)
[20:58] Wolfbane: He nods. "I think everything should settle down here now."
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "Perhaps, I will keep an eye open thought, talking with the priests here… go if you want."
[20:59] Wolfbane: "Thank you." He makes his way to the inn.
[21:01] Shadowcaller: People are looking at him quite wierdly considering his fur is drenched in blood. A guard attempts to stop him.
[21:01] Wolfbane: Is it still raining?
[21:01] Shadowcaller: Yes
[21:02] Shadowcaller: So he smells bad as well:P
[21:02] Wolfbane: =P
[21:03] Wolfbane: I'm sure the rain starts to washes it out. "Don't worry, its my own blood."
[21:04] Shadowcaller: (I doubt some rain will wash out drenched blood) "Right… well I think you need to follow me to the guard station anyway."
[21:04] Shadowcaller: "So we can talk this out."
[21:07] Wolfbane: Promise sighs. "If you can spare something to help get the blood out, fine." He'll follow.
[21:08] Shadowcaller: Okay, you go to the guard station and get asked a lot of questions about where the blood came from, why you are bloody and so on… it takes a while, they need some confirmation from the priests and other things… (What are the others doing now?)
[21:09] Wolfbane: (Probably waiting for him)
[21:09] Wolfbane: Promise tells them to get Tyril from the Temple as a witness.
[21:09] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, but Miranda is there and she is getting impatient, what do they tell her?)
[21:12] Wolfbane: I doubt it takes that long for them to get Tyril from the Temple and they would have probably stalled a bit to give Promise time to get there.
[21:12] Shadowcaller: Oh well… Paak and he gets to the inn.
[21:13] Murska: The others are talking with Miranda.
[21:13] Murska: have been for minutes
[21:13] Wolfbane: Promise is now cleaned of blood. >.>
[21:14] Wolfbane: Did they tell him anything specific to do once he enters?
[21:14] Wolfbane: And Promise told Paak to stay behind with Goldie
[21:15] Shadowcaller: Miranda glances at Promise as he and Paak enters.
[21:15] Shadowcaller: "So.. are you going to tell me anything?"
[21:15] Murska: They didn't and Paak isn't here
[21:15] Shadowcaller: (Um, okay, sorry if I'm confused.)
[21:15] Murska: They've been circling this question for a while then
[21:15] Murska: 'Oh, Promise. Hey.' Aegnor waves and motions for him to join them.
[21:16] Shadowcaller: "Who is he?"
[21:16] Wolfbane: Promise goes over and joins them, sitting down heavily into a chair. He looks tired.
[21:18] Shadowcaller: Cessie greets him with a smile. Zola is still in the corner, drinking.
[21:18] Murska: 'He's a friend.' Aegnor introduces them.
[21:20] Wolfbane: "Hello."
[21:20] Shadowcaller: "Greetings." Miranda smiles a bit and takes his hand.
[21:20] Wolfbane: Promise shakes it.
[21:21] Shadowcaller: "So, do you know how to kill a legion Promise?"
[21:22] Murska: 'Don't try.' Aegnor smiles somewhat coldly.
[21:22] Shadowcaller: She sigh "We have been sitting here a while now…"
[21:24] Murska: 'Let's get to the point. You know where the cultists are. You're unwilling to get anyone else involved and want to know how we intend to kill the worm. It's a rather obvious conclusion that you're affiliated with the Worm somehow.'
[21:26] Wolfbane: Promise sighs and rubs his temples. "and my morning keeps getting longer…" he mutters. He looks up at Miranda. "Is that true?"
[21:26] Shadowcaller: "Yes, you could say so. But I want to get rid of the worm as much as you do."
[21:27] Wolfbane: Promise smiles a bit to Aegnor. "I know someone who will be able to tell if that is the truth or not. One we can trust."
[21:27] Shadowcaller: "I'm not letting you bring in more people here."
[21:27] Shadowcaller: "Who do you think I am?"
[21:28] Shadowcaller: "I only want to get rid of the worm forever so neither of us have to worry about it again."
[21:28] Wolfbane: Promise looks at her. "Right now, unless proven otherwise, a possible cultist. And if you /truely/ want to get rid of it, you'll want to be proven innocent, right?"
[21:29] Murska: 'See, there's no reason you've given us that you should be told how to kill it.'
[21:29] Murska: 'None whatsoever, except so you can relay it to the Worm so it can be prepared.'
[21:30] Shadowcaller: "…okay, let me break it to you. If Kuro wanted, this whole city would be dead now and you as well."
[21:31] Murska: 'Except that if we find out where the Worm is, it is as good as dead.'
[21:32] Shadowcaller: "Yes, but the cultists won't let you near it, it's impossible to find since it's moving around. There is no way to lure it, unless one person like me know how. I'm the only one that can kill that thing."
[21:33] Wolfbane: "Why? Why are you the only one who can kill it?"
[21:33] Shadowcaller: "Beacuse I know how it works."
[21:34] Murska: 'So you can tell it to us, and then there are more than one who can kill it. An important safeguard, don't you think?'
[21:35] Shadowcaller: She shakes her head "…if you just could tell me *how* I will gladly tell you more, just give me a clue."
[21:36] Wolfbane: Can Promise sense any magic from her?
[21:36] Murska: 'A clue? Well, I doubt it'll be of any use to you, honestly.'
[21:36] Shadowcaller: "Is it magic? Is it a inner ability any of you have?"
[21:36] Shadowcaller: "An artifact?"
[21:36] Shadowcaller: (yes, he cna.)
[21:36] Shadowcaller: *can
[21:36] Murska: 'Technically it's all of those.'
[21:37] Shadowcaller: "Right… well you will need me to kill the worm."
[21:39] Murska: Aegnor suddenly smiles. 'Did you know I've been stabbed in the chest with a legion?'
[21:39] Wolfbane: Promise sighs. "Miranda, I've had a very long and annoying morning and right now, there are probably two choices for you. The first is that you stop avoiding answers and tell us what we have to know. The worm dies, and everybody else wins."
[21:40] Shadowcaller: "Eh what? How can you be stabbed… okay, ask me another question then."
[21:41] Murska: 'Where is Kuro?'
[21:43] Shadowcaller: "Kuro is.." She seems to think a bit "Well Kuro is on our side as well, it's only the other cultists that have other goals."
[21:44] Murska: 'Is he the one who 'controls' the Worm?'
[21:44] Shadowcaller: "Yes."
[21:45] Murska: 'You know, since you keep insisting we're on the same side why don't you just tell us everything?'
[21:45] Shadowcaller: "But only to a certain limit, it need to be feed constantly to not break free and kill everyone."
[21:45] Shadowcaller: "Since I need to know you aren't some spies or anything. I need to know if your method works."
[21:47] Wolfbane: "Why the hell would we spy for something that's destroyed entire cities and killed an uncountable amount of people?" He sounds rather angry at the accusation.
[21:47] Wolfbane: Why would*
[21:47] Murska: 'Hey, she's one of the freaks who follow it.' Aegnor looks at Promise.
[21:48] Wolfbane: (Remove the second and third words from his statement)
[21:48] Shadowcaller: "…please, I hate the thing."
[21:48] Wolfbane: Promise sighs. "If you can't tell us, I'll have to go to your second choice."
[21:48] Murska: 'Anyway, obviously we can't be a hundred percent certain the method works. It's not like we've had a few pet legions to test it on.'
[21:48] Shadowcaller: "So what is it?"
[21:49] Shadowcaller: "You don't need to tell me where is is or anything."
[21:49] Wolfbane: "Not unless you actually give us a reason to trust you."
[21:50] Murska: 'You know how Legions are killed, I'm sure. That's all the clues you're going to get.'
[21:50] Shadowcaller: "Okay…" She takes a deep breath "I prevent the worm from destroying this town and everything else."
[21:50] Shadowcaller: "So… another legion?"
[21:50] Murska: 'All the clues. Now your turn.'
[21:51] Shadowcaller: "If it's another legion… it needs to be quite powerful."
[21:51] Murska: (any legion that meets another kills both of them, regardless of power)
[21:51] Shadowcaller: (The worm is evolved.)
[21:51] Murska: (like that matters)
[21:52] Murska: 'All. The. Clues.'
[21:52] Shadowcaller: (But Helios claims his legion is strong enough so..)
[21:52] Shadowcaller: "Okay, ask me a question."
[21:53] Wolfbane: "Okay, How are you keeping it from killing everything?"
[21:54] Murska: Aegnor sighs. 'No more questions. I gave you your clue, it's your turn to, on your own accord, tell us everything that you think might have the slightest effect on the situation.'
[21:54] Shadowcaller: "First of all, I control it. Thats how I prevent it."
[21:56] Murska: (At this point Aegnor would glance at Simone but she's sadly sleeping)
[21:56] Shadowcaller: "And no, I didn't made it… devour that city."
[21:57] Shadowcaller: "It did that on it's own and those other cultists."
[21:58] Wolfbane: (I think we may need Hope and Simone to go much further)
[21:59] Shadowcaller: (Well, have you figured anything out?
)
[21:59] Wolfbane: (That she is the willing sacrifice that Helios talked about? <.<)
[21:59] Murska: (That we need to have Simone sneak out and contact Helios)
[22:00] Murska: (I'm so tempted to post in Mafia right now with 'Oh, but I sing so well… just stare into the green eye…')
[22:00] Shadowcaller: (hehe.)
[22:01] Wolfbane: (I need to get going guys)
[22:01] Shadowcaller: (Aww…)
[22:01] Wolfbane: (Going to get food soon and by the time I am done, library closes)
[22:03] Shadowcaller: (Hehe, the game won't end here thought)
[22:03] Wolfbane: This part of IF? I'm pretty sure we want to see Simone's reaction
[22:04] Wolfbane: *poof*
[22:04] *** Wolfbane has left the conversation.
[22:04] Murska: well, Starcraft session starts
[22:04] Shadowcaller: (perfect timing!)
[22:05] Murska: we could RP something slowly in the meanwhile if you got ideas
[22:05] Shadowcaller: (Did you figure out that she actually is Kuro? >.>)
[22:05] Murska: yup
[22:05] Murska: that one was obvious
[22:05] Shadowcaller: Quite…
[22:06] Shadowcaller: Just checking
[22:07] Murska: That might mean their hideout is in the city, aswell.
[22:07] Murska: Harder for Helios to find and she seems to have some influence.
[22:08] Murska: Probably good that Wolfy restrained himself from having Promise knock her out, too.
[22:08] Shadowcaller: Hehe, she is a necromancer and she is more to that

[22:09] Murska: I wonder whether my prediction will go wrong
[22:09] Murska: I assumed she was evil back on the dinner
[22:09] Murska: right now she seems to be trying to act good-ish
[22:10] Shadowcaller: Eh, you thought I did the old "acting good= evil!" "acting evil=good" clichee eh?
[22:11] Murska: mainly that she seemed to be interested in talking to us
[22:11] Murska: I knew that one of the NPCs there was going to be evil
[22:11] Murska: and the guy, whoever his name was, had more clear motives
[22:11] Shadowcaller: Kobe?
[22:11] Murska: yeah
[22:12] Shadowcaller: I would call Kobe evil as well…
[22:13] Shadowcaller: Or maybe neutralish?
[22:13] Murska: well, as far as I can tell he's not on the worm's side
[22:13] Murska: which makes him the lesser evil in this scenario
[22:14] Shadowcaller: Hm, you will see.
[22:16] Shadowcaller: I'm going to take a shower… we can do something once I return.

[18:00] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (Promise doesn't know what to say <.<)
[18:01] Happy [8]: Simone's face is blank.
[18:01] Shadowcaller: "But I didn't *always* control it, it have just passed over to me recently."
[18:01] Aegnor: [21:56] Shadowcaller: "And no, I didn't made it… devour that city."
[21:57] Shadowcaller: "It did that on it's own and those other cultists."

[18:01] Aegnor: that part too, I suppose
[18:01] Shadowcaller: (yeah.)
[18:02] Shadowcaller: (I knew I missed that…)
[18:02] Shadowcaller: "There is a looong story behind that."
[18:03] Aegnor: Aegnor just stares at her.
[18:03] Shadowcaller: Miranda rolls her eyes "I haven't made it kill anyone, just a few spirits to keep it under check."
[18:05] Shadowcaller: "I did what was nessecary."
[18:07] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "Wait… so if you are bound to the worm, you are a necromancer? And Kuro… thats a lot to take in." Cessie blinks.
[18:07] Aegnor: 'Yeah, keep going.'
[18:08] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise will have sat next to Hope. He looks over at her to see how she is taking all of it.
[18:08] Shadowcaller: "I can't call on the worm in the city, it would just lose control like it did in Isandwana."
[18:11] Shadowcaller: "So… we go out somewhere, I call upon it, you use the weapon and the worm is dead."
[18:11] Happy [8]: (Hope was with Michicora and not here)
[18:11] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (Oh, sorry got confused)
[18:12] Happy [8]: Simone is pretty distraught though. But not showing it. Aegnor can probably tell though.
[18:13] Aegnor: Aegnor glances at her, then returns to looking at Kuro. 'So why couldn't you say this earlier?'
[18:13] Aegnor: (brb shower)
[18:14] Shadowcaller: "Well, I first wanted to know if your weapon worked, but you kept talking back…"
[18:18] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: "Its… complicated."
[18:19] Shadowcaller: "Really?"
[18:19] Shadowcaller: "There is time to explain after the worm is dead."
[18:23] Shadowcaller: "At first, I thought you would be stupid enough to attack me when I said I controlled it…"
[18:24] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: "If you control it, it means that you are more than you look."
[18:24] Shadowcaller: "It would have been unwise, but I'm very glad we settled our differances toward a common goal."
[18:24] Shadowcaller: "How so?" She smiles
[18:24] Shadowcaller: "I mean, it's not like you know *anything* about controlling it."
[18:27] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: He shrugs.
[18:32] Shadowcaller: "Please exhuse me from my pervious rudeness, I hope we can work together well."
[18:34] Aegnor: 'Hope so.'
[18:34] Aegnor: 'Anything more you need to mention?'
[18:35] Shadowcaller: "Not anything that would effect this."
[18:36] Aegnor: 'Why are you in this situation anyway, if you don't like the worm?'
[18:36] Shadowcaller: "Would explaining make you trust me more?"
[18:36] Shadowcaller: "Or would it be a waste of time?"
[18:37] Aegnor: 'That depends on the explanation.'
[18:38] Shadowcaller: "I take the short version then…"
[18:39] Shadowcaller: "My true name, is neither Miranda nor Kuro, my name is Jillian Neverath, the last wizard of the Neverath bloodline." Cessies eyes widens a bit.
[18:40] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise doesn't look impressed. Mostly because he doesn't care, but also because he doesn't know the difference.
[18:41] Shadowcaller: "I am the last orginal member of the blue flame, which *is* ironically, the cult."
[18:41] Shadowcaller: "Our orginal task was to keep the worm under control after it was created, it was decided that it was a threat to humanity itseld."
[18:42] Shadowcaller: *itself
[18:43] Shadowcaller: "So we needed to feed it, we decided that a world tree would be enough to feed on. We talked to the elves and they… well was mostly okay with it."
[18:43] Aegnor: 'What?'
[18:44] Shadowcaller: "What? We place the worm inside your tree Aegnor."
[18:44] Shadowcaller: *placed
[18:45] Aegnor: 'So they just… agreed to that?'
[18:46] Shadowcaller: "We might have had to convince them a bit, it was mostly Ignon's task really."
[18:47] Aegnor: Aegnor just stares at her blankly.
[18:48] Shadowcaller: "Anyway… once it was done, I decided to travel home."
[18:48] Shadowcaller: "Ignon stayed to guard the worm, if he would die, the control of the worm would be passed over to me. It was a fool prood system."
[18:48] Shadowcaller: *proof
[18:48] Happy [8]: (er, didn't that happen hundreds of years ago?)
[18:49] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, it did.)
[18:50] Happy [8]: (she's a lich!)
[18:51] Shadowcaller: "But eventually, I lost contact with Ignon."
[18:52] Shadowcaller: "I think he went mad or something… all the orginal members had died of… yeah, I had to recruit more."
[18:52] Aegnor: Simone probably notices Aegnor isn't listening.
[18:53] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: "He got corrupted if that is what you're wondering."
[18:54] Happy [8]: Simone slips her hand into Aegnor's.
[18:54] Shadowcaller: "I'm sure it was something like that… anyhow then the control of the worm suddenly passed to me."
[18:55] Aegnor: He holds it but doesn't say anything.
[18:56] Shadowcaller: (Cessie dosen't notice? >.>=
[18:56] Aegnor: (sure. That's your call to say :P)
[18:56] Shadowcaller: /Are you okay?/ She says very carefully in his head.
[18:57] Aegnor: /They just… they…/
[18:58] Shadowcaller: /I'm so sorry…/:( She leans towards his shoulder.
[18:59] Shadowcaller: "Yeah… wolfen tribes and all… had to make it go back to me."
[18:59] Happy [8]: "And where does the control go if you die?" Simone asks in a perfectly neutral voice.
[18:59] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: "What do you mean?"
[19:00] Shadowcaller: "I *can't* die, well I'm very hard to kill. If I die… then it dose whatever it wishes."
[19:00] Shadowcaller: "Well, the worm wanted to eat your kin."
[19:02] Aegnor: Aegnor doesn't respond but turns towards her somewhat, no longer staring blankly at the cultist.
[19:02] Shadowcaller: "I stopped it before it made too much damage…"
[19:04] Happy [8]: "You're a lich."
[19:05] Shadowcaller: "Technically, I'm a arch-lich, but yeah, I am."
[19:05] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (Did Promise smell Death and Necromancy off of her?0
[19:05] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: )*
[19:06] Shadowcaller: (Nope, she have covered everything like that, she is using the same spells as Helena, Cessie.. etc, etc.)
[19:06] Happy [8]: "What's an arch-lich?"
[19:07] Shadowcaller: "A improved lich you could say, and I will leave it to that."
[19:08] Aegnor: 'S-so. Where'll we meet then?'
[19:09] Shadowcaller: "I will meet up with you once you leave the city."
[19:11] Aegnor: 'Right.'
[19:11] Happy [8]: "Go then."
[19:12] Shadowcaller: "Will do." She bows, "I'm truly sorry if I caused you any trouble. Farwell."
[19:12] Shadowcaller: She takes her leave.
[19:12] Shadowcaller: Cessie stays at Aegnors shoulder "I'm here for you…" She whispers.
[19:13] Happy [8]: "any… trouble…?" Simone whispers as she's gone.
[19:13] Aegnor: 'I know…'
[19:14] Aegnor: 'We should talk to Helios but… I think I need to wait a moment first.'
[19:14] Shadowcaller: "We should…"
[19:15] Happy [8]: Simone clings tightly to Aegnor's hand.
[19:15] Shadowcaller: (Promise should tell Hope >.>)
[19:16] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (I was about to =P)
[19:16] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise stands. "I'll tell Hope what happened." he sounds cautious, not quite sure what to say.
[19:18] Aegnor: 'Yeah.' Aegnor stays quiet for a moment. 'I'm fine.'
[19:18] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise nods and leaves to find whichever room Hope is in.
[19:19] Happy [8]: She's with Michicora
[19:19] Happy [8]: brb
[19:20] Shadowcaller: "You don't want to talk about it then?"
[19:21] Aegnor: 'I just can't understand why… but there's no time for that now.'
[19:21] Shadowcaller: Ceiise nods slowly "Okay."
[19:22] Aegnor: (I think I oughta go to sleep9
[19:23] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[19:23] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (have a good night)
[19:24] Aegnor: (but will I?)
[19:26] Shadowcaller: (Of course.)
[19:28] Happy [8]: (but WILL he?)
[19:28] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (Tune in Next Week to find out! =P )
[19:30] Shadowcaller: (So Hope and Promise?)
[19:30] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise knocks on the door.
[19:30] Happy [8]: Hope answers it
[19:31] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise smiles when he sees her. He looks very tired for this early in the morning. "Hello."
[19:31] Shadowcaller: Michicora mumbles something in her half-sleeo
[19:31] Shadowcaller: *sleep
[19:32] Happy [8]: Hope's face lights up at the sight of him and she gives him a hug.
[19:33] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise hugs her tightly. "How is everything?"
[19:33] Happy [8]: "It's been quiet. I'm just taking care of Michi." She looks him over. "What happened?"
[19:34] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: He sighs. "Its been a long morning."
[19:35] Happy [8]: "But you're okay? And Goldie?"
[19:36] Aegnor: has left the chat
[19:36] Shadowcaller: (Also, vote in SEU you two >.>)
[19:36] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: He smiles. "We're fine. Paak is with keeping her company right now. We may want to sit down, for the story."
[19:37] Happy [8]: (we're dead)
[19:37] Shadowcaller: (You vote if Murska shall die or not, everyone can vote, it's just RP:P)
[19:37] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (he means for whether or not Murska stays alive and in stasis, or killed off)
[19:37] Shadowcaller: (Yeah)
[19:38] Shadowcaller: (Save the other chat?)
[19:39] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (I wasn't there for the beginning)
[19:39] Shadowcaller: (Crap…)
[19:39] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (Just click select all, copy, and edit it into the session post)
[19:40] Shadowcaller: (Saved it…)
[19:40] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (Happy, =P )
[19:41] Happy [8]: ^^
[19:42] Shadowcaller: (Hehe, not sure how to count that.)
[19:42] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (One for each I suspect)
[19:42] Shadowcaller: (So, please continue >.>)
[19:45] Happy [8]: Does he have any wounds left?
[19:45] Shadowcaller: Nope
[19:45] Shadowcaller: The priests healed him up nicely.
[19:45] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: He probably smells like smoke a bit, and probably some tough blood stains left.
[19:45] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Deeper in his fur anyways
[19:45] Happy [8]: Then I guess she is examining him to be sure, before sitting down with him to let him explain.
[19:47] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise sits down next to her (after putting his weapons against the wall) and tells her what happened in the temple last night and that morning.
[19:47] Shadowcaller: has left the chat
[19:48] Shadowcaller: has joined the chat
[19:49] Happy [8]: ..
[19:49] Shadowcaller: (what did I miss)
[19:49] Shadowcaller: ?
[19:50] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: [19:47] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise sits down next to her (after putting his weapons against the wall) and tells her what happened in the temple last night and that morning.
[19:50] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (last thing said)
[19:50] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[19:52] Happy [8]: She listens, with the occasional comment here or there, but is quite shocked when she hears about the tree.
[19:52] Happy [8]: "Oh… poor Aegnor…"
[19:52] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise nods. "He looked shaken by it."
[19:53] Happy [8]: "He thought of the Tree as a friend."
[19:54] Shadowcaller: (You need to set up the temple chats Woly >.>)
[19:55] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: SC, I thought I did…
[19:55] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: (I did. Its under Promise and Tyril)
[19:56] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, noticed that now.)
[19:57] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: "Simone and Cessie are trying to comfort him right now. I imagine its going to take a while for him to absorb all of that."
[19:59] Happy [8]: "And we're forced to work with… this monster?"
[19:59] Shadowcaller: (Worse or better then Arik, hm?
)
[20:00] Happy [8]: (I don't believe Arik is guilty of genocide yet)
[20:00] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: "For now anyways." he sighs
[20:00] Shadowcaller: (Hey, she isn't really guilty of that, Ignon did the most of it >.>)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: (But yeah… pretty cold.)
[20:01] Happy [8]: (okay, then I'm sure we can come up with some charges)
[20:01] Happy [8]: Hope holds him close.
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (I'm not saying she is innocent here, she have a *lot* to answer for, which is how I designed her.)
[20:02] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise keeps his arms around her, finally relaxing after the events of the morning.
[20:06] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: Promise sighs as he holds her. "A thought just occured to me. /Why/ did the priest summon the Kuomori of all things?"
[20:07] Shadowcaller: (Living memory… ^^)
[20:10] Happy [8]: "To try and make you hesitate, or make a mistake from fear."
[20:11] moc.liamtoh|700enabflow#moc.liamtoh|700enabflow: "I guess." After a moment, he chuckles lightly. "It also makes me wonder why I couldn't have done that the first time instead of almost getting myself killed.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License