New Dys 18

[20:35] Wolfbane: Well, your bard could ask Hope, Promise and Goldie (when she wakes up) more questions, but other than that, I don't know
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Hmm… yeah
[20:39] Wolfbane: I'm surprised he hasn't asked a few questions about them
[20:39] Wolfbane: but he is probably more interested in Cessie and Aegnor
[20:39] Shadowcaller: He did ask Goldie questions
[20:40] Shadowcaller: She just didn't answer them
[20:41] Wolfbane: Yeah, but I mean Promise and Hope
[20:42] Shadowcaller: Hmm… I dunno, Aegnor might need to be there.
[20:43] Wolfbane: Promise does need to tell him about Zubera though
[20:43] Shadowcaller: We can do that then I guess…
[20:46] Wolfbane: "You see, something happened a long time ago, how long, I don't know, but she got… lost in her acting."
[20:47] Shadowcaller: "She… lost got lost in her acting?"
[20:48] Shadowcaller: "So, she was a actress then… and a god?"
[20:50] Wolfbane: "She had been the Goddess of actresses and had become… compelled to find new "masks" to hide her old self in." He sighs. "These "masks" were people's souls. That is how she became "The Void" or "The Facestealer". By that point, she had buried her old self beneath them all."
[20:52] Shadowcaller: Pedro writes something on his pergament "Right… intresting. Do go on, I remember that actually."#
[20:54] Shadowcaller: "She stole peoples face or something, was at theathers… scary stuff. A lot of ghost stories about it if I remember it correctly."
[20:56] Wolfbane: "I had met her when she was like that."
[20:56] Shadowcaller: "…how was she?"
[20:58] Happy: Hope squeezes Promise's paw. "I'm going to go upstairs. I'll see you later."
[20:59] Wolfbane: Promise smiles at her, squeezing her hand. "Okay. I promise this won't take too long."
[20:59] Happy: "Take as long as you need, love."
[21:00] Happy: And she goes upstairs so she doesn't have to hear about Zubera. :s
[21:00] Shadowcaller: Pedro glances at hope but soon turns his attention back to Promise.
[21:01] Wolfbane: Promise sighs quietly and watches her leave.
[21:01] Shadowcaller: (He never answered Zuberas question thought:P)
[21:02] Wolfbane: (Which was?)
[21:03] Shadowcaller: (Um…)
[21:03] Shadowcaller: [22:13] Shadowcaller: /Oh, hello Promise… say, what are you doing? And yes, of course it is. Why wouldn't it be *mental smile*/
[22:14] Wolfbane: /I was wanting to make sure. Apparently there are stories of us going around. We are trying to get this one's facts straightend out./
[21:04] Wolfbane: /Right now we are on an island trying to get to New Dys. So we can stop The Worm again if it is there/
[21:06] Shadowcaller: /Oh, how exciting. That's some real adventure you have there Wolfy. Is this man writing it all down?/
[21:06] Wolfbane: /He seems to be./
[21:07] Wolfbane: Hope will find Goldie streched out on Hope's bed.
[21:07] Shadowcaller: /Hmph, I wanted to write things about you./
[21:08] Wolfbane: /I would be honored if you did. RIght now though, we are just trying to straighten a few things out so they aren't blown completely out of portion./
[21:08] Shadowcaller: /And I assume that bard wants too?/
[21:09] Shadowcaller: /Aegnor… I mean./
[21:09] Happy: Hope lies down next to Goldie. She's still pretty tired from the healing yesterday.
[21:09] Wolfbane: /I believe he wants to when we are done./
[21:09] Wolfbane: Goldie smiles. "Sorry for taking your bed, but it was still a bit warm and you and Promise smell nice."
[21:10] Shadowcaller: /I guess we have to fight about the rights then./ She giggles
[21:10] Wolfbane: /Or you could cooperate on it./
[21:11] Happy: "I think you've got the right idea. Can I snuggle up and nap with you?"
[21:12] Shadowcaller: /Pffh, how would /that/ work?/
[21:13] Wolfbane: "Of course. It is your bed anyways." she makes room.
[21:15] Wolfbane: /If Aegnor writes the accounts, you can make them into plays and stories and circulate them. That way you both can work on it./
[21:17] Shadowcaller: /Hmm… I would need to disscuss that with him next time I see him. Oh, and he also need to sing for me. He never did…/ The last part sounds almost sad.
[21:19] Wolfbane: "Honestly, she was somewhat frightening. She could switch forms by wearing different masks. I'm glad she is back to how she was before all that though."
[21:20] Shadowcaller: "How and why did she steal exactly?"
[21:21] Wolfbane: /I apologize, I meant to ask him to do that for you./
[21:22] Shadowcaller: /He can't do plays right?/
[21:23] Wolfbane: "She felt compelled to. To fill up the "Void" that she had thought she was. As to how, I think it had to be partly voluntary on the person's part." He pauses. "Do you even know why I know all of this about her?"
[21:23] Wolfbane: /I'm not sure. All I've seen him do is sing, play instruments, and tell the occaisonal story./
[21:24] Wolfbane: Goldie curls up next to Hope. "Hmm… you do smell nice."
[21:24] Happy: "Really? What do I smell like?"
[21:26] Wolfbane: "Comforting. Like how it is when the sun hits you when you lay in it."
[21:26] Shadowcaller: "Oh, a lot of sotries were told about the "facestealer" she showed up at different theaters all over the world."
[21:26] Happy: "Mmm… sounds nice. I wish I had a wolfen nose."
[21:27] Wolfbane: Goldie giggles. "Maybe Miss Cessie has a spell for that. Or maybe Helena can help."
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (Phh.)
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (She dosen't.)
[21:28] Wolfbane: "She was and still is the Goddess of Actresses, that is why she would show up I believe. But you don't know how I personally know all of this?" He sounds a bit curious.
[21:29] Shadowcaller: He chuckles "I'm talking to a living legend, I'm not suprised by anything anymore."
[21:30] Shadowcaller: "But do go on, tell me what you are suggesting." He winks
[21:31] Wolfbane: He scoffs. "Nothing like that. And what do you mean living legend?"
[21:32] Shadowcaller: Pedro grins "While you are the /least/ famous of the group, you are still a "hero to wolfen everywhere"."
[21:34] Wolfbane: "Really? How am I a hero to Wolfen everywhere?"
[21:34] Wolfbane: "I haven't done that much, have I?"
[21:36] Shadowcaller: "By now, everyone have heard the story of the tree and you were the only wolfen there…"
[21:37] Shadowcaller: "News spread fast you know, SaltPort is a busy town, travelers come and go…"
[21:37] Wolfbane: (Saltcross =P)
[21:37] Shadowcaller: *saltcross
[21:39] Shadowcaller: "So, every wolfen that heard the story have taken a particulary intrest in you."
[21:39] Wolfbane: "So they know of the name Promise then?"
[21:40] Shadowcaller: "Of course they do."
[21:41] Happy: Hope is soon asleep, curled up with Goldie.
[21:43] Shadowcaller: "Anyhow… what are you suggesting?"
[21:43] Wolfbane: "I just can't see how." Mostly because he wasn't known as Promise until /after/ salcross."
[21:43] Wolfbane: (Forget the quotation at the end)
[21:44] Shadowcaller: He shrugs "Names change, the ones I heard of was all about Promise at least."
[21:45] Shadowcaller: "What was your name before that?"
[21:45] Shadowcaller: He raises an eyebrow
[21:45] Wolfbane: (He never said the second part)
[21:45] Shadowcaller: "And why did it change?"
[21:45] Shadowcaller: (huh?)
[21:46] Happy: He only said "I just can't see how." He didn't say the part about his name.
[21:46] Wolfbane: (What it was meant to say was "I just can't see how." Mostly because he wasn't known as Promise until /after/ Saltcross. )
[21:47] Shadowcaller: (Oh. Sorry.)
[21:47] Shadowcaller: (Let me change that then.)
[21:47] Wolfbane: (Yeah, Promise wouldn't answer that)
[21:48] Shadowcaller: "You can't see how? What do you mean by that?"
[21:51] Wolfbane: He shakes his head. "It doesn't matter. As to what I was referring to, I am Zubera's chosen."
[21:53] Shadowcaller: "Her choosen eh?" He scribles something on his pergament "Now that is a story I like to hear about."
[21:54] Wolfbane: He shakes his head. "That is a story that is between me and Zubera."
[21:55] Shadowcaller: "Aww… such a shame, I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear about it…"
[21:55] Happy: i'ms ure the people want many things ;)
[21:56] Shadowcaller: (Indeed >.>)
[21:56] Shadowcaller: (Oh, Simone and… whatshisnameagain.)
[21:56] Wolfbane: (Paak)
[21:56] Happy: (They went out to the festival)
[21:58] Wolfbane: "I'm sure people want to hear many things, but that story won't be one of them."
[22:01] Shadowcaller: She shrugs "Oh well… anything else then?" Pedro smiles
[22:01] Wolfbane: (She?)
[22:01] Happy: (*he?)
[22:01] Shadowcaller: *he
[22:01] Wolfbane: (Okay)
[22:03] Wolfbane: "A short while ago, I ended up bringing her back from her madness. How I did that, I won't mention, but she released all of her "masks" and has been trying to redeem herself since then."
[22:04] Shadowcaller: "Sounds like a really great story, shame that no one ever will hear it."
[22:05] Wolfbane: "If you want to know the details, you'll have to ask Zubera for them, not me. I find it a bit… personal for story telling."
[22:07] Shadowcaller: "Asking me to ask for stories of a goddess are you?"
[22:08] Wolfbane: /Zubera, he wishes to now how I cured you. I think it is a bit too personal for storytelling, but if you want me to…/
[22:08] Wolfbane: The bard may see him blank, but probably won't recognize it.
[22:08] Wolfbane: Paak smiles at Simone as they walk the festival. "Is there anything you wish to do?"
[22:09] Shadowcaller: /How you…/ She pauses /I was actually going to ask you a thing about that… eventually./
[22:09] Wolfbane: /Sure, go ahead and ask, I don't mind./
[22:10] Shadowcaller: /I was kind of making a… play about that very… event./
[22:11] Shadowcaller: The festival is going on as usual. In the dark you can clearly see the fires of the fire-eaters and torchers. You might notice that some new tents have been set up. There are still a few workers on the site.
[22:12] Wolfbane: /I think you'll do a wonderful job of it./
[22:14] Shadowcaller: /But it would include you and your friends of course. But I wasn't sure you would like it. That girl of yours appears to still be a bit… spooked about the subject. How is she taking it?/
[22:15] Wolfbane: /Its… going to take a while for her I think, but she is better than she was./
[22:15] Wolfbane: (Right?)
[22:16] Shadowcaller: *listening to music of the night*
[22:16] Shadowcaller: *the music of the night
[22:17] Happy: (she is, yes)
[22:17] Shadowcaller: (no the first one was right.)
[22:17] Shadowcaller: (Tired? >.>)
[22:17] Happy: (i am )
[22:18] Shadowcaller: (Aww… well this is what we get from starting so late >.<)
[22:18] Shadowcaller: (And it's been a pretty busy week for you…)
[22:21] Happy: (i dont' think i'd have had much to say even if we'd started early)
[22:22] Happy: (brain very foggy because of the active week)
[22:22] Shadowcaller: /Thats great, but I suppose I need to ask them for permission to have them in the play. Could you ask them that while you ask Aegnor to play for me?/
[22:23] Wolfbane: /I'll ask, but I can't garauntee anything./
[22:23] Shadowcaller: (Yeah… hope you recover:S.)
[22:23] Wolfbane: (The only reason why I am thinking right now is from excess of caffeine)
[22:23] Shadowcaller: (Pffh, are you people always tired?)
[22:24] Shadowcaller: /…try to be convincing, I have put quite some work into it already./
[22:24] Shadowcaller: (I think coffe makes you more tired >.>)
[22:25] Happy: (Why yes, I /am/ always tired. ;) )
[22:25] Wolfbane: (Not really Besides, I like the caffeine rush)
[22:25] Shadowcaller: (I mean WOlfbane and Murska >.>)
[22:25] Shadowcaller: (Bah, my parents drink coffe and they are much more tired then me.)
[22:25] Wolfbane: (I haven't had any in over 2 weeks except for today)
[22:26] Shadowcaller: *are a lot more tired
[22:26] Happy: (it's pretty normal for a middle aged adult to be more tired than a healthy teenager :P )
[22:26] Shadowcaller: (…and they work. Which is the real reason.)
[22:26] Shadowcaller: (And that too, yeah.)
[22:26] Wolfbane: (At least I don't drink any of those "Energy drinks" >=P )
[22:27] Wolfbane: /I will try to, but I can't be sure./
[22:28] Wolfbane: "I'm just sayingthat if you want details, you'll have to go to her instead of me."
[22:29] Shadowcaller: "And how am I supposed to contact this goddess of yours?"
[22:29] Shadowcaller: "I assume you were talking to her right there?"
[22:30] Shadowcaller: "It looked a bit… creepy."
[22:30] Wolfbane: He shrugs. "Go to one of her theatres? She has several I believe. Her most famous is in Kyou I think. The hall of Masks."
[22:30] Wolfbane: Theaters*
[22:30] Shadowcaller: (Well, what do you know. The guy thread gets locked.)
[22:30] Shadowcaller: (*knew it all along*)
[22:31] Wolfbane: (Its up for review, but yeah, I suspect it will be permanent)
[22:32] Shadowcaller: "Thanks for the advice… I ask in the next theater I come across then."
[22:34] Shadowcaller: (nothing more until Murska is here >.>)
[22:35] Wolfbane: brb, dinner
[22:35] Happy: (more evidence that the mods never go to ffrp unless somone reports a thread)
[22:35] Happy: (I've seen roleplay stuff worse than that)
[22:35] Wolfbane: (I know, like that rape thing, *poof*)
[22:36] Shadowcaller: (…rape thing?)
[22:37] Happy: (someone had their character use a lust potion on another character.)
[22:37] Shadowcaller: (Err… right.)
[22:38] Happy: (and there have been other rape scenes done before.)
[22:38] Shadowcaller: (Lust potion? While that techincally is rape… it's not.. unwilling at the moment:P I mean, when you read it without context.)
[22:39] Shadowcaller: (How many details are there in this?)
[22:40] Shadowcaller: (Way to go Trixie, not revealing a lynched players role since it's "too obvious".)
[22:40] Happy: (okay, think of it in the real world, when a guy slips a 'date rape' drug into a girl's drink)
[22:40] Happy: (and no, no details were given. The curtain hides that too)
[22:40] Shadowcaller: (Ah, right.)
[22:42] Happy: (I don't think the mods would have scrubbed it though. It wasn't explicit. The more notorious romance roleplayers have toned down their posts lately.)
[22:42] Happy: (possibly some of them got warnings)
[22:43] Shadowcaller: (…think Cessies/Aegnors encounters would have been scrubbed? I think they are quite toned down.)
[22:43] Happy: (they're fine, imo)
[22:44] Shadowcaller: (They are?)
[22:44] Shadowcaller: (So the stuff in ffrp is worse?)
[22:45] Happy: (it used to be)
[22:45] Happy: (like describing in detail every touch and kiss and stuff )
[22:46] Shadowcaller: (Oh >.>)
[22:47] Shadowcaller: (How is the ffrp going these days?)
[22:47] Happy: it's okay. i haven't done much this week
[22:47] Shadowcaller: (Understandable.)
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (Going to bed soon? I hope you can sleep better tonight.)
[22:49] Happy: yeah. i have the sleeping medicine if i don't though
[22:49] Happy: i'll try and remember it before 3am
[22:50] Shadowcaller: Yeah >.>
[22:51] Shadowcaller: Don't you take it /when/ you go to sleep thought? Or are you planning to go to bed at 3 AM?:P
[22:52] Happy: you're supposed to take it and go straight to bed
[22:53] Happy: what i did was go to bed, have trouble sleeping, get up and chat for a couple of hours, and /then/ remember that i had just been prescribed a sleeping pill
[22:53] Shadowcaller: :S
[22:53] Shadowcaller: I'll remind you
[22:53] Happy: should have been 'have trouble sleeping, get up and take pill, go to sleep'
[22:54] Shadowcaller: Mhm…
[22:55] Happy: yeah, reminders from the people I chat with is probably a good thing
[22:55] Happy: except BR threatened to hide my pills since it means i'll be up late less often ^^
[22:56] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[22:56] Shadowcaller: Silly BR…
[23:04] Shadowcaller: ..
[23:05] Wolfbane: back
[23:05] Shadowcaller: But Murska isn't >.>
[23:06] Shadowcaller: And Happy is too tired for RP
[23:10] Wolfbane: Cessie and Ferrous could talk I guess
[23:12] Shadowcaller: (Err… possibly.)
[23:12] Shadowcaller: (I had something epic planned for SImone and Paak thought >.>)
[23:13] Shadowcaller: (Did you have anything planned for Ferrous? He is going to have to contact her.)
[23:14] Wolfbane: (Not really, I was sure that she would have more questions)
[23:14] Shadowcaller: (She is going to try out the summoning mothods first >.>)
[23:15] Shadowcaller: (And she haven't been able to do that either. It wasn't good onboard the ship after all.)
[23:16] Shadowcaller: *sigh* He have slept for 7 hours now >.>
[23:20] Shadowcaller: I can stay up thought, nothing tomorrow
[23:20] Happy: tomorrow we'll do the singing contest
[23:21] Wolfbane: I have one class tomorrow, at 600pm Happy's time
[23:21] Shadowcaller: I suppose, best day really
[23:21] Shadowcaller: Unless Murska stays up all night I guess >.>
[23:23] Wolfbane: If there is anything we could RP, go ahead
[23:24] Shadowcaller: Let me think…
[23:26] Shadowcaller: Anyone want to GM dream for a character?:P
[23:26] Happy: I think you mean 'does Wolfbane want to'
[23:26] Shadowcaller: I can do it
[23:26] Happy: I'm hoping the fog will clear a bit tomorrow
[23:27] Wolfbane: For which character is the dream?
[23:27] Shadowcaller: Hmm… Goldie/Promise/Cessie or Michicora
[23:27] Wolfbane: You can GM it.
[23:27] Shadowcaller: I knew it >.>
[23:27] Wolfbane: I'll choose Goldie
[23:28] Wolfbane: =P
[23:28] Shadowcaller: You do realize what your getting Goldie into now right?
[23:28] Wolfbane: A dream, or nightmare?
[23:28] Wolfbane: And no, not really
[23:28] Wolfbane: ^^
[23:28] Shadowcaller: Are you /sure/ you don't want to GM?:P
[23:29] Wolfbane: Sure
[23:29] Shadowcaller: Hey, we can do a dual;)
[23:30] Wolfbane: No, you can GM, its good
[23:30] Shadowcaller: You GM my characters dream, while I GM your characters dream

[23:30] Wolfbane: I have no idea about your character's dreams though
[23:30] Wolfbane: And I'd do Michicora's >.>
[23:31] Shadowcaller: Of course >.>
[23:31] Shadowcaller: I don't have any idea of your characters dream either
[23:31] Shadowcaller: I just make stuff up
[23:31] Wolfbane: But, you have to go first. :P
[23:31] Shadowcaller: Pffh
[23:32] Shadowcaller: You need to to /plan/?
[23:32] Shadowcaller: You just don't make stuff up at the last second?:P
[23:32] Wolfbane: =P
[23:32] Wolfbane: Well, you can start off, I'll bring mine in after we start
[23:33] Shadowcaller: Sure…
[23:37] Shadowcaller: There is a sound, a rythm in the air. Goldie wakes up, darkness is closing in upon her. She isn't in her bed anymore. Instead she can feel that she is laying on a cold stone floor.
[23:37] Wolfbane: speak of the devil
[23:37] Wolfbane: =P
[23:37] Wolfbane: (Want him in?)
[23:38] Shadowcaller: (*shrug* I guess, why not really?)
[23:38] * moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis#moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis (Aegnor) has joined the conversation.
[23:38] Wolfbane: Goldie gets up and looks around. "Where am I?"
[23:38] Murska: (hi)
[23:39] Shadowcaller: (Happy is here, and she isn't take part of it:P) She can only hear music reply
[23:39] Shadowcaller: (Hello:))
[23:39] Murska: (this is bugged, reinvites)
[23:39] *
Aegnor has left the conversation.
[23:39] *** moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis#moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis (Aegnor) has joined the conversation.
[23:39] Wolfbane: Better?
[23:39] Murska: (No. Whatever.)
[23:40] Shadowcaller: There is a rythm to it, it feels like one is supposed to dance to this music
[23:40] Shadowcaller: (How are you feeling?)
[23:40] Murska: (Cold.)
[23:41] Shadowcaller: (:S)
[23:41] Happy: *sets fire to*
[23:41] Shadowcaller: (now he's warm for the rest of his life.)
[23:41] Murska: (*is already on fire*9
[23:41] Shadowcaller: She can't see anything.
[23:42] Happy: (Is cold here too :( )
[23:42] Shadowcaller: (Yeah… here too.)
[23:42] Wolfbane: (same here)
[23:43] Wolfbane: Can she see anything?
[23:43] Shadowcaller: …no?:P
[23:43] Shadowcaller: (I just said that;))
[23:44] Wolfbane: "Ferrous?" she tries to contact him, she sounds frightened.
[23:45] Shadowcaller: She can only hear the music.
[23:46] Shadowcaller: As her eyes slowly get used to the dark she can see the outlines of a door above her.
[23:47] Shadowcaller: (Also, when are we going to do the music contest? Still tomorrow? I think Murska needs to sleep before school >.>)
[23:47] Wolfbane: "Hello? Ferrous, please answer me. I'm scared." She looks up and tries to see if she can reach the door.
[23:48] Murska: (I just slept)
[23:48] Happy: (I can stay up if Murska wants to do it now)
[23:48] Murska: ('tis a bit weird tho cuz I can't see Shadowcaller)
[23:49] Wolfbane: (We can do it now I guess, you can't see what he types?)
[23:49] Murska: (I can, I just can't see him in the list)
[23:49] Shadowcaller: (yes, but you will still be tired and stuff tomorrow…) She walks what she assumes to be the start of a stair, she might realize that the music is coming from beyond the door.
[23:55] Murska: (We'd burn the inn, the whole town and the man. No RP required. ^^)
[23:55] Shadowcaller: (:P)
[23:55] Shadowcaller: (Don't forget the sea, we will burn that too.)
[23:55] Wolfbane: Goldie tentatively reaches for the door, frightened.
[23:56] Shadowcaller: She can't feel a handle on the door. But the music is definatly coming from within.
[23:57] Wolfbane: She tries to push it open easily
[23:58] Shadowcaller: The door is quite heavy, which is the reason so little light are coming from it.
[23:58] Wolfbane: She forces it open. *pokes to other RP*
[00:00] Shadowcaller: THe door slowly glides up and now she can hear, beside the music itself, a slow tapping rythm
[00:00] Wolfbane: She keeps her arms close and looks in. "Hello?"
[00:03] Shadowcaller: The room beyond the door is lit up by a large number of candles, standing on a stone slab in the middle of the room. The first thing she notices beside the slab is a few glas counters.
[00:03] Shadowcaller: On the other side of the room
[00:04] Wolfbane: She walks up to them, keeping an eye out for anything
[00:05] Shadowcaller: The music is changing slightly, become more calm, the rythm is slowing down.
[00:07] Shadowcaller: The glas counters appears to contain… a trumpet made of a white material. It's long and carved with strange symbols.
[00:09] Shadowcaller: The second glas container, nearest the door, contains a box with small blakc spikes sticking out of it.
[00:10] Wolfbane: She takes a closer look at the trumpet and the box, trying to see if she recognizes anything.
[00:12] Shadowcaller: She can't recognize anything in this room. There are however crude runes all over the stone walls. The music appears to come from every direction now.
[00:14] Shadowcaller: There is something… wong about both the things in the containers.
[00:14] Shadowcaller: Suddenly she realize that the trumpet is made of bone
[00:15] Wolfbane: Goldie is starting to be a bit shaken up, she tries to find out what is wrong with the box.
[00:17] Shadowcaller: The box is brown, looking like it was made of leather, stitched together somehow.
[00:17] Shadowcaller: Out of it, three long black spikes emerges.
[00:18] Wolfbane: She sniffs the air, trying to find anything.
[00:20] Shadowcaller: She can smell… sweat, blood, rot and… flesh. She can feel herself starting to salvitate
[00:21] Wolfbane: This scares her. "F-Ferrous, p-please answer." she tries contacting him with her mind again.
[00:23] Shadowcaller: She can only hear the music… and she realizes she can not only hear it in her ears, it's filling her mind as well.
[00:25] Wolfbane: She starts to hum a wolfen tune to herself to try and drown out the noise.
[00:27] Shadowcaller: She starts to hum, but can't hear herself, only the music. Now that she thinks about it, she could not hear herself walk or breath either.
[00:28] Wolfbane: Not even talk?
[00:29] Shadowcaller: (Nope.)
[00:30] Wolfbane: She tries to sing it.
[00:30] Wolfbane: Does she recognize the music?
[00:33] Shadowcaller: No, the music dosen't have any text, it's only a melody, that now gets increasingly toned down. She feel a chill up her spine as it gets a bit creepy.
[00:34] Wolfbane: Does it sound pleasant at all?
[00:34] Shadowcaller: (Define "plesant".)
[00:34] Wolfbane: (Does it sound like good music?)
[00:35] Shadowcaller: ("good"?)
[00:35] Shadowcaller: (It's very well played yes.)
[00:35] Wolfbane: (Does she know what kind?)
[00:35] Wolfbane: Goldie searches the room for any other exit.
[00:37] Shadowcaller: (Well… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY8R60jtylY )
[00:40] Wolfbane: Any other way to go?
[00:44] Shadowcaller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2xxizpHuoo
[00:44] Shadowcaller: Yes, there are yet another door on the other side of the door.
[00:44] Wolfbane: Goldie runs to it, leaving the cases alone.
[00:45] Shadowcaller: The door looks pretty much as the first one.
[00:45] Wolfbane: She pushes it open.
[00:47] Shadowcaller: The tapping sounds get stonger, the first thing she can see as she enters the room is a wardrobe.
[00:48] Wolfbane: She looks at it.
[00:49] Shadowcaller: It looks like a large wardrobe:P
[00:49] Wolfbane: =P
[00:49] Wolfbane: Okay, she goes near it, anything odd?
[00:50] Shadowcaller: Well, the rest of the room is another case… There is yet another stair, leading up to yet another door. Otherwise the room is pretty empty except for a torch in a torch holder near the stairs.
[00:51] Wolfbane: She tries to go up the stairs
[00:52] Shadowcaller: The tapping sound gets stronger and as she reaches the top of them she just know that both that sound and the music is coming from the other room.
[00:53] Shadowcaller: *next room
[00:53] Wolfbane: She opens the door.
[00:57] Shadowcaller: As Goldie pushes open the door, she is met by quite the sight, on a stone slab, similar to the one she saw in the first room sits a elf or at least a elf like creature with pure white skin and pure white hair. He is playing on a flute that is made from the same material as the trumpet. On the floor around him naked humans are dancing… on all four with, they are the ones making the tapping sound.
[00:58] Shadowcaller: As she walks in, the elf stops playing and looks up at her, opening his eyes for the first time. His eyes are blood red.
[00:58] Wolfbane: Goldie is frightened, but tries not to show it. "Who are you?"
[00:59] Shadowcaller: *on all four
[01:00] Shadowcaller: He smiles "Enjoying the music?" The dancing humans continue even thought the music have stopped.
[01:00] Wolfbane: "No." she says pointedly.
[01:01] Shadowcaller: "Too bad… another song perhaps?"
[01:01] Wolfbane: "Who are you and where am I?"
[01:01] Shadowcaller: "Dosen't matter… can you dance?"
[01:02] Wolfbane: "It /does/ matter. I don't like it here."
[01:02] Shadowcaller: "But yet here you are. Tell me what music you like and I'll play it."
[01:03] Wolfbane: "No. Not until you tell me where I am."
[01:04] Shadowcaller: He smiles and starts to hum a low melody that makes Goldie shudder "Music dose so much to us…"
[01:07] Shadowcaller: "If you tell me what you want to hear, I'll tell you anything."
[01:09] Wolfbane: Goldie is creeped out. "No."
[01:10] Shadowcaller: "Too bad." He closes his eyes again and continues to play. Goldie suddenly feel the urge to … dance.
[01:11] Wolfbane: She shakes herself. "No! What are you doing to me!"
[01:14] Shadowcaller: He dosen't reply, the tapping sound from the dancing humans creates a rythm that is entoxicating.
[01:14] Shadowcaller: *intoxicating
[01:15] Wolfbane: She reaches into her pocket where she normally keeps Ferrous and tries to make her way back down.
[01:15] Shadowcaller: The dancing humans are follwing her.
[01:15] Shadowcaller: *following
[01:15] Shadowcaller: ..
[01:16] Wolfbane: Is the rock there?
[01:16] Shadowcaller: (Nope.)
[01:17] Shadowcaller: (Or it is, she just missed it in the panic.)
[01:18] Happy: I guess Hope is still asleep next to Goldie?
[01:18] Wolfbane: I think so
[01:18] Shadowcaller: (yeah.)
[01:19] Wolfbane: Goldie is thoughly panicked now. She runs to where she saw the glass cases with the trumpet and box.
[01:19] Wolfbane: What kind of trumpet is it?
[01:20] Shadowcaller: They follow along, she can hear the music play. (A very simpel one, made in a singel piece.)
[01:22] Wolfbane: Goldie grabs one of the glass cases and tries to throw it at a person.
[01:24] Shadowcaller: They aren't following her that fast since they are walking around on all fours, facing upward on top of that.
[01:24] Shadowcaller: So she have to wait a while before they come along.
[01:25] Wolfbane: She still throws one of the glass cases near the entrance so they have to walk over it.
[01:26] Shadowcaller: (They aren't exactly "walking" but I guess she dose so.)
[01:27] Wolfbane: (Anything happen once she uncover;s the trumpet?)
[01:28] Shadowcaller: (Not really. what is she doing with it?)
[01:30] Wolfbane: I guess she grabs it? A blunt weapon is better than an instrument she can't use. SHe also shoves over the other glass case.
[01:31] Shadowcaller: Okay, the other glas case comes crashing down on the floor. but no sound is made as the music overcomes it all.
[01:31] Happy: (she has claws, you know…)
[01:32] Wolfbane: She grabs the spikey box carefully so it doesn't poke her and gets ready to throw it. (I know, but she plans on throwing them first. To soften the targets a bit)
[01:33] Shadowcaller: After a while the first dancing humans enter the room, (they are naked, all of them) he appears to ignore the glas and just "dances" over it.
[01:34] Wolfbane: She throws the spikey box at its face.
[01:37] Shadowcaller: It hits him in the chest. Making a clear mark, one of the spikes making a quite deep wound. But even thought all this. He dances on, Goldie can still feel the urge to start dancing herself.
[01:39] Wolfbane: (is the music still playing?)
[01:39] Shadowcaller: (yes.)
[01:42] Wolfbane: Goldie looks at the horn, puts it to her mouth and tries to blow into it, anything to break the music's hold.
[01:45] Shadowcaller: The sound coming from it is… well she can't actually hear it as everything goes black.
[01:46] Wolfbane: She stops playing if possible.
[01:47] Shadowcaller: (No, she actually passes out.)
[01:47] Wolfbane: oh…
[01:49] Shadowcaller: She blinks, the light starts to return to her.
[01:49] Happy: (Has Hope noticed anything yet?)
[01:50] Shadowcaller: (Up to WOlfy,)
[01:50] Shadowcaller: She is staring up the celling.
[01:50] Wolfbane: (I guess she'll have noticed her whining a bit, possibly a paw twitching?)
[01:50] Wolfbane: She tries to stand.
[01:51] Happy: Hope doesn't wake completely, but wakes enough to reach over and stroke Goldie's fur to try and comfort her.
[01:53] Shadowcaller: She stands, she notices how the dancing humans have all collapsed on the glas some distance away from her. She may also notice that both their and her ears are bleeding. Everything is now completly silent. The trumpet is still ringing in her ears.
[01:55] Shadowcaller: Hope might notice that Goldies ears are bleeing in real-life as well.
[01:56] Wolfbane: Is she holding the trumpet still?
[01:57] Shadowcaller: It have fallen out of her hand. Laying on the floor not far from her.
[01:58] Happy: "Goldie…. " she says sleepily. "Shh, it's okay…" She pets her again, and feels the blood. She wakes instantly.
[01:58] Wolfbane: Goldie reaches for it. It stopped the music and seemed to stop the "humans". She pokes the box carefully with it to see if its changed any.
[01:58] Happy: "Goldie? Goldie, wake up."
[01:58] Wolfbane: (Does she?)
[01:59] Shadowcaller: (The dream starts to darken and she can hear Hope's voice.)
[01:59] Wolfbane: "Hope?" she tries to ask.
[02:01] Shadowcaller: She dose so in her sleep in the real world too.
[02:01] Happy: "I'm right here, Goldie. Wake up. It's just a dream."
[02:02] Wolfbane: She tries to wake up.
[02:02] Shadowcaller: The dream stars to darken even more and she can feel herself waking up, but not before she can hear the music one again…
[02:02] Wolfbane: "Stay away!"
[02:02] Shadowcaller: She can still hear it slightly as she wakes up.
[02:03] Shadowcaller: But it slowly fades away
[02:03] Happy: Hope hugs her closely, trying to wake her
[02:03] Happy: and trying to make sure Goldie can smell her.
[02:03] Wolfbane: Goldie wakes up, scared and clings to Hope, crying a little.
[02:04] Shadowcaller: Her hears are bleeding
[02:04] Shadowcaller: *ears
[02:04] Happy: "Shhh… it's okay. You're safe. I have you." Hope murmurs to her trying to comfort her, worrying more about her mental state than her ears at the moment.
[02:04] Wolfbane: (Is she holding the Trumpet? )
[02:05] Shadowcaller: (No, it didn't materalize in her hand >.>)
[02:05] Wolfbane: (Aww…)
[02:06] Wolfbane: Goldie clings to her, calming down slowly. She can hear, right?"
[02:06] Shadowcaller: Barely, mostly just the fading music. Hope's voice sounds very far away for some reason.
[02:06] Happy: When she's calm enough, Hope examines her ears.
[02:08] Shadowcaller: Um, they are bleeding? A small amount of blood comes gushing out of them. (*pokes wolfy in other chat*)
[02:09] Wolfbane: She reaches up to her ears. "If…If it was a nightmare, how come my ears are bleeding here?" she sounds scared.
[02:10] Happy: "Your body can react to what happens in a dream. You were here the whole time."
[02:10] Happy: Hope cleans the blood and sends a little healing into them.
[02:11] Wolfbane: Goldie looks at her paws. "It…it was real, I know it."
[02:12] Wolfbane: She sounds horribly frightened.
[02:12] Shadowcaller: The ears heal, the flow of blood stops.
[02:13] Happy: "Tell me about it, and then it won't frighten you so much."
[02:13] Happy: (shouldn't she be calling for Ferrous?)
[02:14] Wolfbane: She suddenly looks panicked and searches her pockets for Ferrous.
[02:16] Wolfbane: (He /is/ there, right?)
[02:16] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[02:16] Wolfbane: She relaxes a bit. "I…I don't think telling you about it will help, but I'll try." she tells them about her dream.
[02:17] Shadowcaller: (Them?)
[02:17] Wolfbane: (Ferrous too)
[02:17] Happy: Hope holds her close and strokes her mane.
[02:18] Wolfbane: Goldie clings to her tightly and even after telling it, doesn't relax all the way. "I don't want to go back to sleep."
[02:27] Wolfbane: *poke*
[02:28] Happy: "You don't have to. It's okay. We'll talk to Aegnor. He knows about dreams, and music."
[02:29] Shadowcaller: (So dose the dream elf…;))
[02:29] Wolfbane: "Can… can I stay with you tonight? I'm scared."
[02:30] Happy: "Of course you can, darling."
[02:32] Wolfbane: She clings to her. "Thank you."

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License