New Dys 17

[17:22] Shadowcaller: [23:58] Shadowcaller: Cessie comes and gratulates Aegnor with a kiss as soon as he reaches the group "You were great." She says with a smile.
[23:59] Wolfbane: (Nah, there are quite a few compititions and they can only take so long)
[23:59] Murska: 'Thanks.' He grins. 'The others were good aswell, though.'
[23:59] Murska: (Enuff for a week? :P)
[00:00] Shadowcaller: "Nothing compared to you." She
[17:22] Shadowcaller: Hugs you thightly
[17:29] Shadowcaller: ..
[17:29] Murska: (We left it at that?)
[17:30] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[17:31] Murska: Aegnor hugs her and smiles. 'If I could win alone, imagine how we'll do together?'
[17:32] Shadowcaller: "…I will most likely drag you down, panicing." She sigh, but she dosen't sound really serious when saying that.
[17:34] Murska: 'No, I'm sure my backup vocals will complement you well.'
[17:35] Shadowcaller: "Ugh, I can't see me singing in front of a crowd yet… it seems so alien to me…"
[17:37] Murska: 'Well, it all depends on if we even can sing together. But if yes, maybe we should go practice a bit?'
[17:38] Shadowcaller: "…I guess." She pauses "I'm really doing this aren't I?" She sigh again.
[17:40] Murska: 'Oh yes, yes you are.' *grin*
[17:41] Shadowcaller: "Carry on then…"
[17:43] Murska: 'So, what now? As far as I know there's nothing special going on right now so we could head back to the inn to practice.'
[17:44] Shadowcaller: "I'll carry along, this is what you been waiting for all way back at the inn in saltcross isn't it?" She smiles slightly
[17:45] Murska: 'One of the things I hoped to experience in my life, yes.'
[17:46] Shadowcaller: "What would the other things be then? Walk the moon?" Her smile goes a bit wider.
[17:49] Murska: 'Well, what do you think?' He smiles.
[17:52] Shadowcaller: "Let's see… get rid of the worm?"
[17:53] Shadowcaller: "…I don't really guess the other things thought. It's better if you tell them."
[17:54] Murska: 'I suppose that counts. More importantly, however…' He gives her a kiss.
[17:54] Murska: 'I want to experience more time with you.'
[17:55] Shadowcaller: "Dose it really count as a goal if it dosen't have an end?"
[17:56] Murska: 'Well, I never mentioned it was a goal.'
[17:59] Shadowcaller: "True I suppose… but if you really want to achive the first thing you spoke about. We better go back to the inn don't we?"
[18:00] Murska: 'Yeah, let's.'
[18:00] Murska: And they do.
[18:00] Shadowcaller: (quite.)
[18:01] Shadowcaller: So they head back to the inn, going into their own room I guess.
[18:02] Happy: (merge rp's now?)
[18:02] Murska: And spend time practicing. Anything special happen before Aegnor tells Cessie she better be well rested tomorrow?
[18:03] Shadowcaller: (Yes, lets merge. Wolfy is the GM now.)
[18:03] Wolfbane: sigh
[18:03] Shadowcaller: (Hey, you are a good GM, just inexperienced:P)
[18:03] Wolfbane: I guess the others go back too, with their spiced nuts?
[18:05] Shadowcaller: (I guess >.>)
[18:06] Wolfbane: I take it Paak and SImone are there too?
[18:07] Shadowcaller: (I would assume so yes. Unless happy says otherwise.)
[18:09] Wolfbane: (I can't remember if the Singing is supposed to be this day or not. Has another night happened since the dance and music contests?)
[18:10] Shadowcaller: (Um, not yet… same day. But the day after is the day of the singing competition.)
[18:10] Wolfbane: *pokes*
[18:12] Wolfbane: (Okay.)
[18:13] Wolfbane: Promise tells the group about the undead.
[18:14] Happy: So we're all back at the inn?
[18:14] Wolfbane: I guess
[18:14] Shadowcaller: Unless someone says otherwise
[18:14] Shadowcaller: Dose he describe the woman and the boy?
[18:14] Wolfbane: Yes
[18:15] Shadowcaller: "Huh… thought I should really be suprised there aren't more people from Kyrus around here."
[18:16] Wolfbane: "I'm not even going to pretend I understand that one."
[18:16] Shadowcaller: "Kyrus, it's a empire that makes quite a constant use of undead."
[18:18] Shadowcaller: "We could have gone there, once we left the village…"
[18:19] Wolfbane: Goldie ignores the conversation and offers some of the spiced nuts to Paak and Simone.
[18:19] Shadowcaller: "But it didn't seem like a safe choice, unsuprisingly."
[18:19] Happy: "These are nice," Simone says. "Thqank you, Goldie."
[18:19] Wolfbane: Paak thanks her.
[18:20] Shadowcaller: (I guess Pedro would come by…)
[18:21] Wolfbane: (I guess he does. Sorry, but the only thing I can really GM effectively is a horror setting…<.<)
[18:21] Shadowcaller: (hehe:P)
[18:21] Shadowcaller: (I will GM that of course;))
[18:22] Wolfbane: (I meant Genre, not Horrors >.>)
[18:22] Shadowcaller: (I meant Pedro… eh nevermind.)
[18:22] Wolfbane: (oh. >.<)
[18:24] Shadowcaller: (So…)
[18:25] Wolfbane: I guess he does, he'll be rather happy since he just won 8 silver for second place.
[18:25] Shadowcaller: (yay:P)
[18:25] Wolfbane: =P
[18:26] Shadowcaller: He waits inside the inn, or are they at the bottom part?
[18:27] Wolfbane: The bottom I imagine
[18:27] Shadowcaller: (Aegnor and Cessie would be practicing… why dose it feel like we are the only two here?:P)
[18:28] Shadowcaller: So whoever is at the bottom part of the in will see Pedro walking in I guess
[18:29] Wolfbane: Goldie waves. "Hi Mister Pedro!" Since he tells stories and didn't seem to want to cause harm, she's decided he's a friend.
[18:29] Shadowcaller: (…she's always like that o.O)
[18:29] Shadowcaller: ?
[18:30] Wolfbane: (Kind of, but since Hope invited him to the Inn, she assumes he is safe)
[18:31] Shadowcaller: "Ah, hello." He greets her "And you might be…?"
[18:32] Wolfbane: "I'm Goldie."
[18:32] Wolfbane: *pokes others*
[18:33] Wolfbane: He'll probably notice her eyes >.>
[18:33] Shadowcaller: (he kind of did /before/ but he's used to strange stuff.)
[18:35] Shadowcaller: "Goldie… may I ask… what relation you have to this group?"
[18:35] Happy: brb phone
[18:36] Shadowcaller: (Not sure if Cessie is there, depends if Aegnor is.)
[18:36] Murska: (They're in their room)
[18:36] Shadowcaller: (okay.)
[18:38] Wolfbane: "They brought me along so I can get healed. Why do you ask?"
[18:39] Shadowcaller: "I collect stories, may I ask if you have any intresting ones to tell?"
[18:40] Happy: (back)
[18:41] Wolfbane: "I'm not really good at telling stories."
[18:41] Shadowcaller: "I make the story really, you just provide me with the material."
[18:44] Shadowcaller: "…it at least look like you are a girl with a lot of things to tell."
[18:45] Wolfbane: Her ear twitches slightly. "The others could tell it better, I am sure, besides, I don"
[18:45] Wolfbane: t want to mess anything up
[18:47] Shadowcaller: Pedro shrugs "Oh well, but remember that you tell your own sotires best. Not anyone else."
[18:48] Shadowcaller: (Anyone else there? >.>)
[18:48] Wolfbane: *pokes*
[18:49] Happy: (I'm here)
[18:49] Happy: (Aegnor needs to meet this guy though)
[18:49] Murska: Let's say Naib happens to be having a drink downstairs right now.
[18:49] Shadowcaller: (Hope+ promise?)
[18:49] Shadowcaller: *?
[18:49] Wolfbane: The Innkeeper is playing chess against herself still.
[18:51] Shadowcaller: (Is Hope or Promise there?)
[18:52] Shadowcaller: (Simone?)
[18:53] Happy: brb
[18:53] Wolfbane: Promise sees him talking to Goldie. "Its okay Goldie, I'm sure anyone you mention will correct anything you said wrong."
[18:53] Wolfbane: later
[18:53] Wolfbane: wrong chat
[18:54] Shadowcaller: "Ah, the big wolf again, intrersted in sharing your stories now?"
[18:55] Wolfbane: "I'd prefer you called me Promise, but I'd like to hear yours first."
[18:57] Shadowcaller: "We will trade stories then, I tell you one of mine then you tell me one of yours?"
[18:59] Wolfbane: "Sure, but you have to tell us all you've heard about us first so we can correct anything."
[19:00] Shadowcaller: "All? That is hardly one story, most of it is just fragments anyway."
[19:00] Shadowcaller: "Where are the other party members by the way?"
[19:02] Wolfbane: He shrugs. "Probably a bit busy, getting ready for tomorrow I assume." He smiles. "I honestly do want to know what you know about me though."
[19:03] Shadowcaller: "Oh, so what are you doing tomorrow? It would be easier if I hear everyones version of the story so I don't miss anything."
[19:03] Wolfbane: (has Cessie mentioned that she will be singing?)
[19:04] Shadowcaller: (Have Aegnor?:P)
[19:05] Happy: "Aegnor and Cessie are singing," Simone says, with a grin.
[19:05] Happy: (She was there)
[19:06] Shadowcaller: (gah…)
[19:07] Shadowcaller: "I would like to meet both of them, if they don't mind of course."
[19:09] Wolfbane: "If /Cessie/ is singing, they should be left alone for now."
[19:10] Murska: Naib finishes his drink, pays and starts heading outside past them.
[19:10] Happy: (He doesn't wonder who they are talking to?)
[19:10] Murska: (He probably saw the archery competition
[19:12] Shadowcaller: "It's quite important, I'm leaving town soon after all…"
[19:12] Wolfbane: "I'm sure you'll get a chance to talk to them."
[19:14] Happy: "If you want stories, I don't mind telling them," Hope says.
[19:14] Happy: "Which do you want to hear?"
[19:14] Shadowcaller: "When would that be? I'm leaving with a caravan for Kelos tomorrow."
[19:15] Wolfbane: "Within an hour or two I assume."
[19:15] Happy: "As soon as Aegnor's player decides to participate, I imagine." ;)
[19:16] Murska: And Naib leaves since nobody decided to involve him. ;)
[19:17] Happy: (A caravan on an island?)
[19:17] Shadowcaller: (It's a ilsand?)
[19:17] Shadowcaller: *island
[19:18] Wolfbane: (I've mentioned that several times >.>)
[19:18] Happy: (We can't /force/ you to play with us, Murska. v.v )
[19:18] Wolfbane: v.v
[19:19] Murska: (Hmm. Good point.) *sneaks for exit*
[19:19] Wolfbane: (I change my mind. *grabs by his collar*)
[19:19] Shadowcaller: (…)
[19:20] Murska: *augh
[19:20] Murska: *
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (And really, it have a connection to the mainland by a chain of islands.)
[19:22] Murska: (But I'm sure it didn't before you said that)
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (Of course it did.)
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (No one mentioned it didn't did they?)
[19:23] Shadowcaller: "Two hours eh? I suppose I can wait then."
[19:23] Murska: (The basic stance about the existance of something which has no proof for or against it is usually that it does not exist :P
[19:24] Shadowcaller: (That dosen't make sense.)
[19:24] Shadowcaller: (In that case, the whole world dosen't exist.)
[19:24] Murska: (Why not? I mean, do you believe there's an intangible pink goblin on your shoulder just because you don't know there's NOT one there?)
[19:25] Murska: (We have reasonable proof that the world does exist. It isn't flawless but it's enough to assume so)
[19:25] Happy: (gah! do NOT start a debate!)
[19:25] Shadowcaller: (…what dose it have to do with this? You are just staarting to start another stupid conversation.)
[19:25] Shadowcaller: (His fault…)
[19:25] Happy: (ff to when Aegnor and Cessie come downstairs please!)
[19:25] Murska: (sowwy)
[19:25] * Aegnor has left the conversation.
[19:25] Wolfbane: sigh
[19:25] *
moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis#moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis (Aegnor) has joined the conversation.
[19:25] Happy: please?
[19:26] Happy: *group hug*
[19:26] Wolfbane: *hugs*
[19:26] Murska: *hugs*
[19:26] Shadowcaller: (>.>)
[19:26] Shadowcaller: *shakes hand*
[19:26] Happy: *shakes*
[19:26] Murska: *twists and shouts*
[19:26] Wolfbane: =P
[19:26] Shadowcaller: (Err… anyway.)
[19:27] Shadowcaller: "We might trade stories while we wait if you like." (they come down when you want it >.>)
[19:27] Happy: (Hope just asked you know)
[19:28] Happy: [19:14] Happy: "If you want stories, I don't mind telling them," Hope says.
[19:14] Happy: "Which do you want to hear?"<bc999000000x0090
[19:28] Murska: (Someone could technically go ask them to come down)
[19:29] Happy: (they wouldn't do that. What if they wanted to be alone?)
[19:29] Murska: (Well they don't have a reason to come down either)
[19:29] Wolfbane: (Maybe they get hungry)
[19:29] Shadowcaller: "Anything really, from what I have heard you fought at the tree, traveled to Kyou and fought at the gate… then it's quite vague."
[19:29] Shadowcaller: (Or Cessie needs to rest her voice…)
[19:30] Murska: (Why'd they come down for that? :P)
[19:30] Happy: (they need to eat. So they'll come down then)
[19:30] Shadowcaller: (A glas of water?)
[19:30] Shadowcaller: *mug
[19:30] Murska: (eating makes sense, I suppose.)
[19:32] Shadowcaller: "Mind filling in the details?"
[19:33] Shadowcaller: "Someone told me you traveled inside the realm of gods and killed one of them."
[19:33] Happy: "I'll tell you about how I met Promise," she says.
[19:33] Shadowcaller: "A story filled with wild adventures?" He grins
[19:34] Happy: She tells how she met him and the battle at the Tower.
[19:36] Shadowcaller: As she starts speaking he takes up some sort of book willed with empty pargaments that he write things in as she tells the story.
[19:38] Shadowcaller: As she finishes he continues to write for a while before he fianlly stops and looks up "Very intresting… I had heard most of the battle actually, but these relationships.."
[19:39] Shadowcaller: "Quite impressive all of it. I'm suprised you managed to survive it all."
[19:40] Happy: "It was because of Cessie."
[19:40] Wolfbane: Promise nods. "We wouldn't have if it weren't for her."
[19:41] Shadowcaller: "Yes, the first stories tells mainly of her and the other mages actaully."
[19:42] Shadowcaller: "You got added a bit later…"
[19:43] Shadowcaller: "…are they going to come down soon?"
[19:44] Murska: As if on cue, they walk down the stairs, talking quietly to each other?
[19:44] Shadowcaller: (Indeed:P)
[19:44] Happy: Hope looks a bit irritated. "We don't track their movements."
[19:45] Shadowcaller: "Sorry, I-" He notices them "Oh… there you are."
[19:46] Shadowcaller: He raises up and makes a bow as they come down the stairs "I'm Pedro Boarhead, storytell… I was invited her by your friends to hear your story."
[19:47] Murska: Aegnor looks at him. 'Oh? Which one?'
[19:47] Shadowcaller: Cessie appears a bit suprised "Oh.. Um, hello there." She nods.
[19:48] Shadowcaller: "All of them of course." He grins. "The stories dosen't quite live up to real life in your case it would seem."
[19:48] Happy: (He's very pushy.)
[19:48] Shadowcaller: (He is isn't he?:P)
[19:49] Murska: 'Hm.' Aegnor smiles slightly. 'Stories or the truth?'
[19:51] Shadowcaller: (He makes some money out of this >.>) "Why not both?" He smiles again "I want to entertain, not to tell facts, otherwise I would have been a loremaster."
[19:52] Shadowcaller: Cessie appears to be a bit uncertain "Um… I don't like lies to be told about me, no matter how entertaining they are."
[19:52] Murska: 'After all I've been through to collect /these/ stories, should I really give them away before I've written my own epic?' He grins.
[19:54] Shadowcaller: "I'm afraid it's already to late for that my lady. /You/ are the most common subject for these stories after all…"
[19:56] Shadowcaller: "And I'm not asking to give away anything you don't want…" He pauses, smiling at Aegnor, "But you can at least tell me a pretty darn convincing lie can you not? Then you can come out with the truth and declare everything previously told to have been a complete lie and tell the readers the real story. My work would of course be to make people intrested in it in the first place."
[19:57] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks quite shocked "Me? But… I… what have they told? I'm not a very intresting person."
[19:57] Murska: 'Well, people tend to be a bit too interested already. It's not as though the story is over yet.'
[20:00] Wolfbane: (Does the bard know anything about Promise before the battle? Or what name he went by?"
[20:00] Wolfbane: )
[20:00] Shadowcaller: Pedro glances at her grinning "All in good time my lady…" Then the turns back to Aegnor "I figured so when I saw you around here. What epic adventure are you taking on now then?"
[20:00] Murska: 'Saving the world, of course.'
[20:00] Murska: *wink*
[20:00] Shadowcaller: (He haven't mentioned anything of it at least.)
[20:01] Happy: (Hope didn't tell him Promise's former name)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: He makes an elegant bow "Then I bow before my saviors."
[20:02] Murska: 'Thank you, thank you.'
[20:03] Shadowcaller: Cessie isn't seem to be that glad with the attention. She appears to almost shrink back a bit behind Aegnor.
[20:04] Shadowcaller: "But… anything you tell me is just fine." He smiles and sit down at a nearby chair.
[20:05] Murska: 'Well, I'm afraid we can't reveal /that/ much. Security reasons, you know. Ask us again after we save the world… I fully intend to be the first hero of an epic who lives to write his own story.' *smile*
[20:05] Murska: 'But maybe we can think of something…'
[20:08] Shadowcaller: "Anything really… I'm glad if I only get something at all."
[20:09] Shadowcaller: (Sorry >.>)
[20:10] Murska: Aegnor turns to Cessie. 'What do you think?'
[20:11] Shadowcaller: "…I don't know. I don't really like to be famous… even thought it sounds like I have no choice now." She sigh
[20:13] Shadowcaller: "You may tell him anything you think isn't dangerous for us Aegnor, I don't care really."
[20:15] Shadowcaller: "…but only the truth about me, no exaggerations or anything."
[20:20] Shadowcaller: ..
[20:21] Happy: …
[20:21] Wolfbane: Goldie looks at Hope. "I'm going to take a nap now, okay?"
[20:22] Happy: "Okay, sweetie." She gives her a hug and a kiss.
[20:23] Wolfbane: Goldie hugs and nuzzles her before going up to her room.
[20:24] Happy: (fast forwrd to tomorrow?)
[20:25] Murska: (Hm)
[20:25] Shadowcaller: (Um… we are finished here?)
[20:25] Murska: (Any ideas on what to tell? :P)
[20:25] Murska: 'Well first we might start with a question. What do you already know?'
[20:25] Happy: (well are we really going to roleplay talking about stuff that we've already done?)
[20:25] Shadowcaller: (Just brief details.)
[20:25] Wolfbane: (Up to you, I don't know anything that you have planned with him SC, though I'd like to know if he knows about Promise)
[20:25] Shadowcaller: (Not actyually word for word.)
[20:26] Murska: (As in 'Aegnor tells him about XXXXXX'-style)
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (yeah.)
[20:26] Wolfbane: (And he has yet to tell Promise what he knows, like he asked)
[20:27] Wolfbane: (It will likely affect how he sees the bard)
[20:27] Happy: (yeah, he keeps dodging that question)
[20:28] Shadowcaller: "I know about the battle and how you entered the god's realm, how… you were seen in a battle outside Kyou."
[20:29] Shadowcaller: "I also know how you traveled to Kyou, but as I said, these are only second person persprctive at best."
[20:29] Wolfbane: (Who is that to?)
[20:29] Shadowcaller: (Aegnor mainly.(
[20:30] Shadowcaller: (But really to everyone.)
[20:30] Murska: 'God's realm? I didn't think many people would know about that one.'
[20:30] Shadowcaller: (God's tell their followers >.>)
[20:30] Wolfbane: "You keep avoiding my question though. What all do you know about me?" He really is worried that his other name will pop up. He squeezes Hope's hand.
[20:32] Shadowcaller: "You? Well, I know you battled at the gate… and then you were seen at Kyou. Thats it really. You are the least famous of you really."
[20:33] Wolfbane: (At the gate?)
[20:33] Shadowcaller: (Hm?)
[20:33] Shadowcaller: "Yes, every prest seems to talk about it."
[20:34] Wolfbane: (What gate? )
[20:34] Murska: 'Could you tell me your version of that?' Aegnor smiles.
[20:35] Happy: "Yes, I believe it's your turn to tell a story," Hope says, squeezing Promise's paw again.
[20:35] Shadowcaller: *tree
[20:36] Wolfbane: Promise is a little relieved, but knowing what stories were told doesn't mention his name.
[20:36] Shadowcaller: "Very well… you want to hear what I know about the battle in the god's realm then?"
[20:37] Murska: 'Sure.'
[20:37] Shadowcaller: He leans back in his hair "Hmm… where to begin?…"
[20:39] Happy: Hope just sits and listens
[20:40] Shadowcaller: "Oh, right. Well, from what I have heard a great evil entered the realm. A all consuming void, the very same that destroyed Isandwana a few years ago."
[20:40] Shadowcaller: *months
[20:41] Wolfbane: (I'd hope it wasn't years O.o)
[20:42] Shadowcaller: "It managed to kill two lesser gods… before you came along."
[20:42] Happy: "No, not what you heard. Tell it like you'd tell an audience," Simone says.
[20:43] Shadowcaller: "Hmph, I'm mainly a collector and writer, the "teller" part is only in the title. But I give it a shot."
[20:46] Shadowcaller: He shifts in his chair, trying to make himself more comfortable "There was a great storm in the relm of gods, but not a storm we mortals know of, but one of wills. For weeks, even moth the gods had been weakened by a group of evil necromancers, closing the very gate that allowed them to contact to our world!"
[20:47] Shadowcaller: "The gods argued among each other, even the mighty ones such as Artari's and Kuori were powerless against what was going on."
[20:51] Shadowcaller: "Outside, there was a great struggel too, an army lead by Aegnor the elf fought against the necroamncers minions. With the mighty sorceress by his side and their companion, the battlemaster Hope, they fought against the necormancers overhwelming numbers."
[20:51] Shadowcaller: *mighty sorceress Cessie
[20:51] Shadowcaller: *necromancers
[20:54] Shadowcaller: "They fought for days, the necroamncers threaten to overwhelm them many times, but each time they did, their numbers dissapeared in Cessies fire and Hopes blades. Aegnor lead the army on, and against all odds they actually beat the undead all the way back to the gate."
[20:55] Shadowcaller: "But… it was already too late. The dark necromancers had already summoned a dark beast which they sent throught the gate."
[20:56] Shadowcaller: "… so what choice did they have? They had to follow it, they very fate of the world depended on them, as before."
[20:56] Shadowcaller: "They stepped throught the gate in hunt of an enemy beyond their very imagination."
[20:58] Shadowcaller: "They found the beast already slaugthering two gods. It was unstopable. The gods could not do anything to stop it. Not even Ataris could face it."
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "…so there they stood, Cessie summoned her fire, her air… Hope was in the very front and Aegnor lead them both."
[21:00] Shadowcaller: "the beast came towards them, seeing them as a easy pick. The very realm itself shook as it walked towards them."
[21:01] Happy: Simone giggles.
[21:01] Shadowcaller: Cessie's fire struck it, and for the first time the beast was wounded. It screamed in rage and came towards her. But Hope was there. cutting it's leg of in one strike."
[21:02] Murska: Aegnor glances at Simone and smiles.
[21:03] Shadowcaller: Meanwhile, Aegnor was keeping his distance from it, trying to see it's weakness. Since he knew no matter how they wounded it, it would survive."
[21:04] Shadowcaller: The Beast leashed out with all it's might, making Hope slowly back away from it as she took it parried each of it's blows.
[21:06] Shadowcaller: This bought Aegnor enough time to see it's true weakness, its back! It was always turned away from then.
[21:06] Shadowcaller: *them!
[21:07] Shadowcaller: He snuck behind it as Cessie rained fire upon it once again.
[21:08] Shadowcaller: But as he approached it's size seemed to double, it howled and knocked Hope back.
[21:09] Wolfbane: Promise, having heard the real story, keeps himself from laughing at all of the exaggeration.
[21:10] Shadowcaller: This send Aegnor into a rage, he rushed towards the creature and stabbed it in the back.
[21:12] Murska: (:P)
[21:12] Wolfbane: heh
[21:12] Shadowcaller: While this weakened the beast, it went into a even mighter rage. It's huge dark eyes glittred in red and it struck Aegnor before he could dodge it stuck him.
[21:14] Shadowcaller: He fell helpless to the ground, greately wounded by the beasts poisonous claws.
[21:16] Shadowcaller: But even near the door of death he held out, laying on the ground, Cessie as Aegnors lover went into a rage. Seeing her soulmate fall to earth, thinking he was dead, as he might as well have been. Aegnor had not much time left in this world.
[21:17] Shadowcaller: And much as the hideous monster of bodies before it, the great dark beast exploded into flames and was no more!
[21:19] Shadowcaller: But even as the beast was gone, Aegnor was dying. Cessie cried thousands of tears, but to no avail, Aegnor was dying.
[21:20] Shadowcaller: But just as everything seemed hopeless, when Aegnor was taking his very last breaths light came and they found themselves inside mighty Aratis realm.
[21:21] Shadowcaller: From there, they were taken to his very throne room. The god kings throne. Now Aegnor was just a bleak shade, almost dead from the beast evil posion that had inflicted him.
[21:23] Shadowcaller: But Artaris saw Aegnor as the savior he were and spoke "NO SACRIFICE WILL BE FORGOTTEN."
[21:23] Shadowcaller: And Aegnor rose, the infliction gone. The beast was now fully gone, both from him and the world.
[21:24] Murska: Aegnor exchanges a look with Hope and Promise.
[21:24] Shadowcaller: Cessie and Aegnor kissed as the god-king and all other gods kneeled before them and Hope that had protected them during their journey.
[21:25] Shadowcaller: "…and that was it really."
[21:25] Murska: Aegnor smiles. 'Well, that was… somewhat inaccurate.'
[21:25] Murska: 'For instance, you forgot the one who gave the enemy the first blow in the realm.'
[21:26] Shadowcaller: "Tell me then."
[21:26] Murska: Aegnor gestures at Simone.
[21:26] Shadowcaller: Cessie appears to have stopped listening some time ago.
[21:27] Shadowcaller: "Sh- Oh, I didn't ask your name miss?" He looks at Simone with a smile
[21:28] Wolfbane: Promise chuckles. "Sorry, I don not mean this as an insult, and while I wasn't there and even /I/ know how inaccurate that was."
[21:28] Happy: "Oh, I not a fighter. Not like the real hero, who walk right passed you without you even seeing him."
[21:31] Shadowcaller: "…well I know the story is not /real/ of course." He pauses "Oh darn… he was with you too? Can you try to tell me all the details then?"
[21:31] Happy: Simone shrugs. "Maybe he not want to be famous. We should ask him first."
[21:32] Murska: 'I think Zubera wouldn't like you not mentioning her at all, either.'
[21:33] Wolfbane: "No, I doubt she wouldn't. After all, she is The Goddess of art. And storytelling is an art."
[21:34] Shadowcaller: "Zubera? I think I heard the name once… but really, if you want the public to know this, you better tell me all aobut it."
[21:34] Shadowcaller: *about
[21:35] Murska: 'Well, this story is connected to another one and if you don't know about Zubera…' Aegnor looks at Promise. 'Want to tell him?'
[21:36] Wolfbane: "I could tell him part, but not all. There are some things that shouldn't be told after all."
[21:37] Murska: 'True. Especially since, after all, things are not yet quite done.'
[21:37] Shadowcaller: "I'm happy with whatever you tell me…"
[21:38] Wolfbane: "Do you even know who Zubera is?"
[21:39] Shadowcaller: "She is a god right?"
[21:40] Wolfbane: "I'm surprised you don't know more with what you do."
[21:40] Murska: 'Goddess.'
[21:41] Shadowcaller: Pedro shrugs "I just don't know much about her."
[21:41] Wolfbane: "Tell me what you do know about her, and I'll fill in the blanks."
[21:42] Shadowcaller: "I heard she isn't supposed to be very nice. Face stealer? Or am I mixing that with Zerus?"
[21:43] Wolfbane: "She /was/ once the Facestealer, she no longer is though."
[21:44] Shadowcaller: "Sounds like a good story, redeemed eh?"
[21:44] Happy: (i'm starting to fade)
[21:44] Shadowcaller: (:S)
[21:44] Wolfbane: (I have to go to a movie marathon with my brother soon anyways)
[21:44] Happy: Simone looks to Paak. "I want to see more of the festival. You want to come too?"
[21:44] Shadowcaller: (Aww…)
[21:44] Wolfbane: Paak smiles. "Of course."
[21:45] Wolfbane: He gets up a little awkwardly because of his arm.
[21:45] Shadowcaller: (*sigh* WHen I actually have time, do you have classes tomorrow?)
[21:46] Wolfbane: (Yes, but I have a while before I go to the movie thing)
[21:46] Shadowcaller: (Could we start the music thing?)
[21:47] Wolfbane: (I may have to leave in the middle of it.)
[21:47] Shadowcaller: (How long can you stay?)
[21:47] Murska: (I need to sleep »)
[21:48] Wolfbane: (Its until my brother calls me)
[21:48] Shadowcaller: (Could you not have slept yesterday?:P)
[21:48] Murska: (I slept in school)
[21:48] Murska: (Got whined at)
[21:48] Shadowcaller: (Oh >.>)
[21:49] Shadowcaller: (So nothing else today then huh?)
[21:50] Wolfbane: (We could continue with Simone and Paak possibly, and Promise and Hope can fill in the storyteller on things if Murska is leaving)
[21:51] Shadowcaller: (But Happy is fading >.>)
[21:53] Happy: (yeah, nothing new for me please)
[21:56] Shadowcaller: (So… is there anything to do?)
[21:56] Happy: (can we start tomorrow's session with the music competition?)
[21:56] Wolfbane: ((Sure, but it will have to wait till I am completely done with classes)
[21:57] Happy: (what time is that?)
[21:57] Shadowcaller: (When are you done?)
[21:57] Wolfbane: 915 happy's time =/
[21:57] Shadowcaller: I got time for it >.>
[21:58] Shadowcaller: No classes on thursday
[21:58] Wolfbane: Don't know if Murska will though
[21:58] Shadowcaller: Very true
[21:58] Wolfbane: or happy
[21:58] Murska: ?
[22:00] Happy: I never know in advance
[22:00] Happy: But i'm not really necessary for that scene
[22:03] Shadowcaller: Hmm… well, we will see then
[22:04] Shadowcaller: But I guess nothing more for tonight?
[22:05] Wolfbane: Is there anything that the story teller asks or tells them?
[22:06] Shadowcaller: "Sounds like a good story, redeemed eh?" (your reply.)
[22:09] Wolfbane: "It is, but it is a long one, that would be very hard to understand without knowing several things."
[22:09] Shadowcaller: "I'm all ears."
[22:11] Wolfbane: /Zubera? Would you mind if I told a storyteller about you?/
[22:13] Shadowcaller: /Oh, hello Promise… say, what are you doing? And yes, of course it is. Why wouldn't it be *mental smile*/
[22:14] Wolfbane: /I was wanting to make sure. Apparently there are stories of us going around. We are trying to get this one's facts straightend out./
[22:14] Murska: (Actually we're trying to spread enough data around that the mesh of stories created will completely obfuscate our real goals and intentions. ^^)
[22:15] Wolfbane: (Gotta go, sorry)
[22:15] Murska: (bye)
[22:15] Wolfbane: *hugs*
[22:15] Shadowcaller: (bye.)
[22:15] Happy: *hugs*
[22:21] Murska: hm
[22:22] Shadowcaller: Hm?
[22:23] Murska: Mh.
[22:23] Shadowcaller: …right >.>
[22:26] Murska: bored
[22:26] Murska: should sleep
[22:26] Murska: don't feel like it
[22:26] Shadowcaller: Yes
[22:26] Shadowcaller: :P
[22:29] Shadowcaller: Um.. so, did you read any of those stories Happy?
[22:31] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Author:Montague_Rhodes_James)http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Author:Montague_Rhodes_James
[22:31] Happy: no, i'm too tired to read
[22:31] Shadowcaller: Hm, okay
[22:32] Shadowcaller: Why are you up?^¨
[22:32] Happy: too tired to read =/= too tired to mindlessly surf
[22:32] Shadowcaller: Ah >.>
[22:34] Shadowcaller: …quite a bad idea reading horror stories before you go to sleep
[22:34] Shadowcaller: I got a active imagination
[22:34] Murska: I don't
[22:34] Murska: got no imagination
[22:34] Shadowcaller: You must have >.>
[22:35] Happy: horror stories at bedtime + someone who is nightmare prone = bad idea
[22:35] Shadowcaller: Very true
[22:35] Shadowcaller: I just have trouble falling asleep
[22:43] Shadowcaller: What did you think of the story by the way?

[22:43] Happy: that was something ^^
[22:44] Murska: :P
[22:45] Shadowcaller: I wonder if anyone actually belived it… I mean… really?
[22:46] Shadowcaller: Eh, I guess I see you guys and gals tomorrow… I might get a lot of sleep tonight at least
[22:46] Shadowcaller: Who will save this?
[22:48] Happy: *steals a hug from Murska*
[22:48] Happy: I will do it
[22:48] Happy: I imagine it's seen as a myth, not as a real event
[22:48] Murska: *gives a hug to Happy*
[22:48] Wolfbane: *hugs* Okay, I am off to Bad Movie Tuesday
[22:48] *** Aegnor has left the conversation.
[22:49] Happy: *hugs wolfie*
[22:49] Shadowcaller: Right o.O
[22:49] Wolfbane: *is stabbed in back*
[22:49] Wolfbane: x.x
[22:49] Wolfbane: *poof*
[22:49] Shadowcaller: DOn't let the dancing horrors get you!

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License