New Dys 16

Wolfbane says (3:10 PM):
Just that a young girl was arguing with a boy
Shadowcaller says (3:11 PM):
There are one wolfen in the crowd, that otherwise is purely human
Wolfbane says (3:11 PM):
Is Promise able to hear the argument?
Happy says (3:12 PM):
Do there seem to be any unfriendly looks towards Promise and Goldie?
Shadowcaller says (3:12 PM):
Behind the boy is a figure warped in bandages that is hanging quite loosely from his body.
Happy says (3:12 PM):
O.o
Shadowcaller says (3:13 PM):
No, the crowd is buzzing quite a lot
Wolfbane says (3:13 PM):
Are they getting any strange looks from the crowd?
Shadowcaller says (3:14 PM):
Well, not more then expected. There are a few wolfen here after all
Wolfbane says (3:15 PM):
Promise moves a little closer, trying to hear the argument. Goldie is watching the contest.
Shadowcaller says (3:15 PM):
(they are on the other side of the archercy range.)
Wolfbane says (3:15 PM):
oh
Does it look serious?
Happy says (3:16 PM):
Hope is watching the copetition
Shadowcaller says (3:17 PM):
The boy, that is dressed in a fine yellow and purple bandages himself have a quite outlandish look about him. He seems to be loosing his temper however. The girl is quite calm.
Shadowcaller says (3:18 PM):
There are some applauds when one of the archers in a red bandana hits spot on for the third time in a row.
Wolfbane says (3:19 PM):
Goldie applauds as well
Shadowcaller says (3:22 PM):
Finally the boy appears to give up and turns his back to the girl in the middle of their conversation and walks away, the bandaged figure following him.
Wolfbane says (3:22 PM):
Are there any odd smells?
Shadowcaller says (3:22 PM):
Yes, there are. It smells death.
Wolfbane says (3:23 PM):
Promise looks at Hope. "I think there may be trouble. Something is dead. And I think it may be walking." /Wolfen
Happy says (3:24 PM):
Hope puts a hand on Goldie's shoulder, instantly alert.
Wolfbane says (3:25 PM):
Goldie looks up and smiles, completely oblivious, before turning back to the competition. Promise glances at the heavily bandaged man. "I think its him."/Wolfen
Shadowcaller says (3:26 PM):
He stands out quite a bit from the crowd, other wolfen seems to be reacting to him in a similar way.
Happy says (3:27 PM):
Switching to Common "What should we do?"
Wolfbane says (3:27 PM):
"I'm not sure, but it looks like the other wolfen has smelled it too."
Shadowcaller says (3:27 PM):
You can't see the boy in the crowd, but the bandaged figure appears to have stopped at one of the shops.
Wolfbane says (3:27 PM):
/Common
Shadowcaller says (3:30 PM):
A archer in a leather armor scores a strike at one of the advanced targets which cuases the crowd to cheer
Happy says (3:30 PM):
"Do you want to check it out while I stay a bit behind with..?" she nods towards Goldie.
Wolfbane says (3:33 PM):
He gives her hand a squeeze. "Sure. I'll also see if the other Wolfen wants to check it out too." He smiles. "I'm sure its nothing."
Shadowcaller says (3:35 PM):
The figure moves to another booth
Shadowcaller says (3:36 PM):
You can notice, even from this distance that his movments are quite stiff
Happy says (3:36 PM):
She squeezes his paw back, and watches over Promise as he moves away, trying to subtly guide Goldie through the crowd so that she can provide backup if needed, while trying to keep Goldie focused on the competition.
Wolfbane says (3:36 PM):
Goldie is easily swayed. Promise makes his way to the other Wolfen.
Shadowcaller says (3:37 PM):
She is watching the competition, but glances at you as you approach her.
Shadowcaller says (3:38 PM):
(Without saying anything.)
Wolfbane says (3:38 PM):
"Did you smell it too?" /wolfen
Shadowcaller says (3:40 PM):
She respons in a heavily accented voice "Wus? Thas bandage man?"
*responds
Wolfbane says (3:40 PM):
"Yes. He is the one that smells of death, right?"
/wolfen
Shadowcaller says (3:42 PM):
"Yez, he reks of it'z." She pauses "Iz it a habit of yours to speak to taz strangers?"
Wolfbane says (3:42 PM):
"Only when something harmful may be nearby."
Shadowcaller says (3:44 PM):
She titles her head slightly, raising an eyebrow "Think iz harmful?"
Wolfbane says (3:45 PM):
"Possibly. Most dead things that walk are."
Shadowcaller says (3:45 PM):
Hope might notice that the bandaged man now is carrying a sack now
Happy says (3:45 PM):
Does she know what shop he was in?
Shadowcaller says (3:46 PM):
It looked like a food stall
Shadowcaller says (3:47 PM):
"Sez… but I don't zee what I'm going to about iz."
Wolfbane says (3:48 PM):
"I just wanted to make sure you smelled the same thing before I did anything, thank you."
Shadowcaller says (3:48 PM):
She nods "Wuz problem."
Shadowcaller says (3:49 PM):
(Hmm… I can't talk at all with Murska.)
(Can you try to invite/talk with him?)
Then she turns back to the competition.

Your invitation to join this conversation could not be delivered to Aegnor.

Happy says (3:52 PM):
(i made a window to chat with him, but he's not replying)
Shadowcaller says (3:53 PM):
(But you were able to send messages to him?)
Wolfbane says (3:53 PM):
Promise leaves her, nodding to Hope, before making his way slowly after the dead thing. He tries to see if there is any other smells.
Shadowcaller says (3:54 PM):
On the town sqare?
Wolfbane says (3:54 PM):
Coming from the dead thing
Shadowcaller says (3:56 PM):
Smells that Promise might recognize as parfumes
*perfumes
He's soaked in them. As he comes closer, he can see the boy again. The figure is following him.'
Happy says (3:57 PM):
Hope watches.
Wolfbane says (3:57 PM):
Can he tell any scents from the sack?
Shadowcaller says (3:57 PM):
It smells like meat. Hope can hardly see the figure now.
Shadowcaller says (3:58 PM):
Goldie might notice that there is a man in a rugged leather armor staring her or possibly Hope.
Wolfbane says (3:59 PM):
"Miss Hope? Someone is watching us." /Goldie
Shadowcaller says (3:59 PM):
Dark hair and colored skin.
Happy says (3:59 PM):
"Which direction?
/wolfen whisper
Shadowcaller says (3:59 PM):
(on the other side of the archercry range.)
*archery
Wolfbane says (4:00 PM):
Promise follows the person moving closer. Does he get the sense that it may be hostile and does anyone look bothered by it?
Goldie explains in Wolfen.
Shadowcaller says (4:01 PM):
How can you sense something is hostile? Well, people are making way for the boy and the figure, keeping their distance
Happy says (4:01 PM):
(body language)
Shadowcaller says (4:01 PM):
(He is very stiff, he makes no "body language".)
Shadowcaller says (4:02 PM):
(Just following the boy around.)
Happy says (4:02 PM):
Hope doesn't look towards the watcher right away, but when there's an appropriate moment in the competition, turns her head in that direction.
Shadowcaller says (4:04 PM):
This close, Promise might notice that the figure have a short sword sheated upon his back.
It hangs really close to his back.
Shadowcaller says (4:05 PM):
The man in leather armor is staring at her, even thought looks away as your gazes meet.
Wolfbane says (4:05 PM):
How close is Promise to the boy?
Shadowcaller says (4:06 PM):
His eyes were dark brown and were looking directly at her.
Happy says (4:06 PM):
Does Hope recognize him at all?
Shadowcaller says (4:06 PM):
Promise is maybe 18 feet away from the boy, but there is some crowd in the way.
She dose not
Wolfbane says (4:07 PM):
Promise moves closer, keeping his body language neutral.
He keeps a lookout for any odd smells
Shadowcaller says (4:07 PM):
Not sure what you would define as "odd"
Wolfbane says (4:08 PM):
Anything other than the smell of death and perfume
Happy says (4:08 PM):
(stuff he doesn't normally smell in a crowd full of humans)
Wolfbane says (4:08 PM):
Coming from the boy and the dead thing
Shadowcaller says (4:09 PM):
He can't really smell anything special from them except perfume and exotic oils, no
Shadowcaller says (4:11 PM):
The man looks pretty strong and with the longbow on his back he seems to be going to compete in the archery competition
Shadowcaller says (4:12 PM):
(Can you send messages to Murska?)
Wolfbane says (4:12 PM):
How old does the boy look?
Shadowcaller says (4:12 PM):
13-15?
Wolfbane says (4:12 PM):
(No, I can't)
Happy says (4:13 PM):
(I can, but he isn't answering. Unless they just maybe aren't getting through)
Shadowcaller says (4:13 PM):
(Red status.)
Wolfbane says (4:13 PM):
Promise moves a little closer before speaking to the boy. "Mind if I ask you something?" He is keeping his tone neutral.
Shadowcaller says (4:16 PM):
The boy turns around, raising an eyebrow (he is otherwised shaved) "Who the hell are you?"
(His head that is.)
Wolfbane says (4:19 PM):
"My name is Promise, but that doesn't matter. What matter is what /he/ is." He nods towards the dead thing.
Wolfbane says (4:20 PM):
(And by the way, the axe is hidden under Promise's cloak, but the spear is across his back)
Shadowcaller says (4:22 PM):
The boy glances at the bandaged figure that stays montionless "Hmph, I'm busy, I don't have time for your questions wolfman."

[16:26] Wolfbane: The boy just said that he didn't have time to answer Promise's questions and the man looked away from Hope after they had eye contact.
[16:26] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[16:27] Shadowcaller: Promise replied to the boy right?
[16:28] Wolfbane: "Well, make time. /Boy/. Because even under all that perfume, I can smell what it is. All I want to know is what is it exactly."
[16:28] Shadowcaller: Shadowcaller says (4:11 PM):
The man looks pretty strong and with the longbow on his back he seems to be going to compete in the archery competition (last thing for Hope.)
[16:30] Happy: Hope is less worried about him than about Promise. Can she still see him in the crowd?
[16:31] Shadowcaller: The boy scowls "Pffh, your not the boss of me, I can go wherever I want without these stupid questions." He makes a motion towards the banadaged figure that comes a bit closer. Still not saying a word.
[16:32] Shadowcaller: She can see him on the other side of the archery range yes. He is deeper inside it however.
[16:33] Wolfbane: "Maybe, or I could just destroy it without reason. I've fought plenty of his kind before and would be in the right."
[16:34] Shadowcaller: The boy that was about to turn away from you suddenly staresw at you in rage. "Are you threatening me wolfman?"
[16:34] Shadowcaller: *stares
[16:36] Wolfbane: "No, I'm not. What I'm doing is asking how you got ahold of one such os him. If you made him, you aren't in trouble. After all, its how you use that kind of magic that makes it evil or not."
[16:37] Wolfbane: Goldie is somewhat subdued. "I don't like him." /Wolfen
[16:37] Happy: "Do you want to go somewhere else?"
[16:37] Wolfbane: "Do you think he'll do anything?"
[16:37] Wolfbane: /Goldie
[16:38] Happy: "No. Why would he? He'd be disqualified from the competition."
[16:39] Shadowcaller: The boy appears to calm down a little bit "Ignorant… it's Pau, my guardian. Happy now?"
[16:41] Wolfbane: Goldie fidgits a bit. "I don't know. I just don't like him staring at us."
[16:41] Shadowcaller: The man is moving further away from you, towards the judge
[16:42] Murska: (back)
[16:42] Shadowcaller: The judge appears to recognize him as he comes closer.
[16:42] Happy: "How about we go get a snack then?" Hope says. She watches the encounter.
[16:43] Happy: (congratulatory hugs! Did Murska actually survive a game?!)
[16:43] Shadowcaller: (Indeed >.>) The man greets the judge that greets him back, they appear to be friends or something.
[16:44] Wolfbane: Promise nods. "I'm curious though, what kind is he? I have a friend that I think would be interested in knowing."
[16:44] Wolfbane: (Congrats Murska)
[16:44] Wolfbane: Goldie looks up at Hope. "Okay, but I'm not very hungry suddenly."
[16:45] Shadowcaller: The boy rolls his eyes "Look here wolfman, my mother is waiting for me. I doubt you would understand if I explained anyway."
[16:45] Murska: (Thanks. :P)
[16:46] Shadowcaller: (you can hear what the judge or the man says.)
[16:46] Shadowcaller: *can't
[16:47] Wolfbane: "Try me." he says with a smirk. "I know it isn't a mind golem at least or most of the lesser." Lesser being SKeletons, zombies, or ghouls.
[16:50] Shadowcaller: "No, I /really/ don't have time, I'm already-" You suddenly hear another female voice (in another language) shout.
[16:52] Wolfbane: Promise hears and winces. "Then go, I know how bad the wrath of a mother can be." He'll watch them.
[16:53] Happy: Hope is just watching the man and the judge, not trying to hear them.
[16:53] Wolfbane: Can Goldie hear them?
[16:55] Murska: (I had a thought of maybe roleplaying in Fears but got no ideas.)
[16:55] Shadowcaller: (nope.) A woman in a purple and blue dress can be seen coming towards them, her wrathful gaze shifts between you and the boy. Her face is paineted in different patterns and her long hair is set up in a horse tail.
[16:56] Wolfbane: ((You can be a cat that torments Skeeter :P)
[16:56] Murska: (I'm allergic to cats)
[16:56] Wolfbane: (Oh)
[16:57] Shadowcaller: After a while the judge and the man stops speaking, and the man striedes towards the archercy range, teking off the longbow from his back.
[16:58] Happy: (I'm playing an 8 year old girl, so you can be my daddy ;) )
[16:58] Happy: Hope begins to move away with Goldie.
[16:58] Shadowcaller: The boy almost seems to shrink in her presence, as soon as she approaches she starts to shout at him.
[16:59] Happy: Keeping herself between the man and Goldie as best she can, though she really doesn't think he's going to try and shoot them.
[16:59] Wolfbane: Promise speaks up. "Don't yell at him. It was my fault. I was inquireing about his friend."
[16:59] Shadowcaller: At some point of thier argument the boy points at you.
[17:01] Shadowcaller: She looks at you directly in your eyes, you now might notice that she have two figures in black bandages on each side. These have one scimitars in each hand, both of them turns in your direction as she dose.
[17:02] Shadowcaller: *Scimitar
[17:03] Shadowcaller: "Stay away from my son wolfen, you have no bussniess with us."
[17:04] Shadowcaller: The man soon enough fires off a few arrows against the target, doing quite well actually.
[17:04] Wolfbane: "All I was trying to do was find out if that thing was hostile. I have people I need to protect." He makes no move to his weapons.
[17:05] Shadowcaller: As he finishes he suddenly looks around again, finding Hope in the crowd again.
[17:05] Shadowcaller: He puts the longbow on his back and makes his way throught the crowd towards you.
[17:06] Happy: Hope heads for a food booth with Goldie.
[17:07] Happy: One that sells spiced nuts. Because those are yummy :)
[17:07] Wolfbane: ooo
[17:07] Wolfbane: Those are
[17:07] Shadowcaller: "I don't care who you are or what you are doing here wolfen. Our guardians won't hurt you if you don't hurt us."
[17:09] Shadowcaller: "Now go back to whatever tribe you are from." Her two guardians steps in between you and her as she turns and walks away with her son obidiently following her behind along with his guardian.
[17:09] Shadowcaller: The man still follows you.
[17:10] Happy: Then he does so. Hope is buying spiced nuts.
[17:11] Wolfbane: Goldie whispers. "he's coming closer." /Wolfen
[17:11] Shadowcaller: If you are paying attention to buying things, you can't actually see him
[17:12] Wolfbane: Goldie knows to keep an eye out. She's skittish
[17:12] Shadowcaller: Then you can see him stopping a few feet behind you
[17:12] Happy: She knows he's approaching her, and that she can either seek him out, try and avoid him, or stand her ground. So she chose option three. And as long as she keeps Goldie in front of her, she knows she's between him and Goldie.
[17:12] Murska: (I suppose there's no room for any of my characters to have been watching the competition aswell?)
[17:13] Wolfbane: Promise nods. "Okay then, farewell." He makes his way to the others.
[17:13] Shadowcaller: (There actually is >.>)
[17:13] Wolfbane: brb, breakfast
[17:13] Wolfbane: well, lunch
[17:13] Shadowcaller: (I mean, everyone must have seen those guardians, they are pretty obvious, as the wolfen are:P
[17:13] Shadowcaller: )
[17:14] Shadowcaller: "Exhuse me?" He says in a very deep tone
[17:15] Happy: Hope turns. "Yes?"
[17:16] Shadowcaller: "Are you by any chance…" He pauses as he appears to be inspecting you "…Hope?"
[17:16] * Aegnor has left the conversation.
[17:17] Happy: "Who is asking?"
[17:17] *
moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis#moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis (Aegnor) has joined the conversation.
[17:18] Shadowcaller: "I'm Pedro Boarhead, hunter and storyteller." He makes a quick bow, glancing at Goldie.
[17:18] Shadowcaller: (Aegnor, Simone, Paah and Cessie is not that far away actually…)
[17:19] Shadowcaller: (Or whatever his name was >.>)
[17:19] Murska: (drop? )
[17:19] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[17:19] Happy: "And you've been staring at me. Why?"
[17:20] Shadowcaller: He's gaze shifts back to you "I thought I had heard about you, a tribal woman with a wolfen mate."
[17:20] Shadowcaller: "Not many of those…"
[17:21] Happy: "I imagine not. But I wasn't aware that I was famous for it."
[17:23] Shadowcaller: He chuckles "No, few are famous for that. But I heard that a Hope had been doing things at a elven world tree."
[17:23] Happy: (She wasn't named Hope then)
[17:24] Shadowcaller: (That's what they have her named as apperently.)
[17:25] Happy: "I was at the tree, but that was before I took a mate and before he gave me the name I now carry."
[17:27] Shadowcaller: "He gave you a new name? The versions I heard of mentions you as Hope, the…" He grins "If you excuse me using the name the stories give you, the wild woman."
[17:29] Happy: "And you wanted to see if the stories are true?" she asks, with a raised eyebrow.
[17:31] Shadowcaller: He makes a open gesture with his hand "I just wanted to see if you really were Hope. But if you would like to confirm the stories or not, is another thing."
[17:33] Happy: "And do your stories say anything about the elf who travels with us? I think he would like to meet you."
[17:34] Shadowcaller: "Yes they mentione him too and it would be my pleasure to met him…" He pauses "As soon as I have finished the archer competiton. Might you tell me where you are staying?"
[17:35] Happy: She gives him the name of the inn. It doesn't seem much of a risk, since they're group is conspicious enough to be easily traced.
[17:37] Shadowcaller: He makes a thankful nod "I surely welcome your coperation. Should I come by at a specific time?" He smiles.
[17:37] Wolfbane: back
[17:39] Wolfbane: Has he spotted them yet?
[17:39] Happy: "He's a bard. Do you think he keeps a schedule?" Hope asks, amused.
[17:40] Shadowcaller: (What do you mean Wolfy?)
[17:40] Wolfbane: (He was on the way back.)
[17:41] Shadowcaller: Pedro shrugs "I come by as soon as the archry competition finishes then, will you be there then?"
[17:41] Shadowcaller: (He sees them yes.)
[17:41] Shadowcaller: (Could you GM us later? >.>)
[17:41] Wolfbane: (For the singing?)
[17:42] Shadowcaller: (No for the… other thing, and the singing I guess.)
[17:43] Happy: "Either there, or somewhere at the festival."
[17:44] Wolfbane: Promise makes his way to the group. Goldie waves at him.
[17:45] Shadowcaller: "Okay, I'll try to track you down then. You are quite hard to spot after all."
[17:45] Shadowcaller: *hard to miss
[17:46] Happy: Hope smiles at Promise as she approaches. "Promise, this is Pedro Boarhead. He seems to have heard stories about us. Pedro, this is my mate, Promise."
[17:47] Shadowcaller: "Ah, the mighty wolf." Pedro offers his hand
[17:47] Wolfbane: Promise shakes it. "I'm not sure about mighty, but thank you. I hope the stories are good ones."
[17:48] Shadowcaller: "All of them I have heard at least. You are quite famous among those of my hobby actually."
[17:49] Wolfbane: "How so?" Promise hopes that nothing involving his previous name is mentioned.
[17:53] Shadowcaller: "Oh, let's see… I'm sure not /all/ of this is true, but you fought braverly at the tree. Killing hundreds of undead. USrely a exaggeration, but it's a great story to tell."
[17:56] Wolfbane: "What other stories of us are there? I didn't realize we were famous."
[17:58] Shadowcaller: He chuckles "I'll tell you all of them once the competition is finished, but now I really have to rush my friends. The third shooting is starting." He makes a quick bow and then makes his way back to the archery range again.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License