New Dys 13

[16:52] Happy: I don't think Hope's group is going to do anything noteworthy, unless it's GM initiated.
[16:53] Wolfbane: I honestly don't have anything planned for them, if anyone else wants to step in though…
[16:54] Shadowcaller: Ugh… I would love to GM, but I'm going to do it so much these last days. Also, the best plots are often made up at the moment:P
[16:58] Wolfbane: Paak offers to take Simone's bowl when she is done. "I have to return them."
[16:59] Happy: "I go with you."
[17:00] Shadowcaller: (I guess the others are just… walking around?)
[17:02] Wolfbane: Paak starts to enter the bakery when someone in the crowd bumps into him. He cries out as there is a flash of white powder. He drops the bowls and clutches his arm, blood dripping under his hand. The arm that is cut and covered with powder hangs limp at his side.
[17:03] Wolfbane: >.>
[17:04] Shadowcaller: (o.O)
[17:05] Happy: Simone tries to help him. What's the situation? Does it seem like a deliberate attack, or an accident?
[17:07] Wolfbane: It looks to have been deliberate, but Simone couldn't see who did it as the crowd was rather large. The people near him have moved to give him some space though. He looks scared and in some pain.
[17:08] Happy: Simone tries to help him to the ground and examine the wound.
[17:10] Wolfbane: He looks at Simone. "Stay back! Don't touch it."
[17:11] Happy: "What is it? I can help."
[17:14] Wolfbane: "Its… worse than death. Get out of here, if they see you helping me-" His eyes widen as he looks past her. "Run!"
[17:15] Happy: /What is this?/
[17:15] Happy: She looks in the direction he's looking
[17:15] Shadowcaller: /Whoa, find your own answers. You serve me, not the other way around./
[17:16] Wolfbane: There are three masked figures standing looking at her in the crowd. One is holding a bloody dagger and a handful of powder.
[17:17] Happy: /**** you, I thought we agreed to work together./
[17:19] Happy: /Myubi? Are you there?/
[17:19] Shadowcaller: /I'm not actaully… /him/. I'm not sure if I can respond to these inquiries./
[17:20] Wolfbane: The leader shifts his dagger and takes a step closer.
[17:20] Happy: /If you can hear me, tell the Speaker I'm in trouble!/
[17:20] Shadowcaller: There is a light voice responding /Simone?… Uh Okay, I will./
[17:20] Happy: "Are you crazy? You careless with your powder! Get some help!" she demands.
[17:21] Shadowcaller: /Speaker? Simone is in danger!/
[17:22] Murska: /What? Where?/
[17:22] Wolfbane: The person throws the powder at Simone's face. Aiming for her eyes.
[17:22] Shadowcaller: /I- I… I don't know! Please just help her!/
[17:23] Murska: /But where is she?/
[17:23] Happy: Simone ducks and turns her head to protect her eyes,
[17:24] Shadowcaller: /I don't know… I'm sorry/ Myubi sounds like he is panicing
[17:24] Murska: 'Simone is in trouble!' Aegnor's looking around.
[17:24] Murska: /Ask her!/
[17:24] Shadowcaller: /Where are you? SImone?!/
[17:24] Wolfbane: She keeps it from hitting her eyes, but there is a puff of white powder surrounding her. By the time she looks back, the three figures are gone, leaving Simone and Paak. The crowd acts like nothing happened.
[17:25] Happy: /Near the bakery./
[17:25] Shadowcaller: Cessie reacts, "What? Where?"
[17:25] Shadowcaller: /Near a "bakery"./
[17:25] Shadowcaller: /Plase hurry!/
[17:26] Murska: (I assume there are multiple bakeries in the town)
[17:26] Shadowcaller: (Like he would know.)
[17:26] Shadowcaller: (He don't even know what it is:P)
[17:26] Murska: (Well he's been walking around town, has he seen any/one/more?)
[17:26] Wolfbane: Paak looks at Simone. "Did you breathe any in? Or in your eyes?" He looks panicked.
[17:27] Shadowcaller: (Muybi? o.O)
[17:27] Wolfbane: (Yes, there is one bakery)
[17:27] Murska: Aegnor starts running that way then.
[17:27] Wolfbane: (Well, more than one, but only one that would make sense to go to as it is nearby)
[17:27] Happy: "No, I didn't. Stay calm. My friends be here soon."
[17:27] Shadowcaller: Cessie follows him, but she is losing on Aegnor.
[17:28] Wolfbane: "Do you have any cuts? Anything? Even the tiniest bit is bad."
[17:28] Murska: 'Tell Hope, Cessie!'
[17:28] Shadowcaller: /Hope, Simone is in trouble, the bakery./
[17:29] Murska: (Let's assume Aegnor told him that)
[17:29] Murska: (her*)
[17:29] Shadowcaller: (Yeah >.>)
[17:29] Shadowcaller: (I thought he did?)
[17:29] Shadowcaller: (Meh.)
[17:29] Happy: "Quickly! Simone is in trouble!" Hope begins running that way. Since she was looking for food for a growing wolfen, she noticed the bakery.
[17:30] Wolfbane: Promise follows. "Stay close Goldie." She does.
[17:30] Happy: (And Naib?)
[17:31] Shadowcaller: Cessie follows Aegnor as fast as she can, but I think all of thm are slowed down by the crowd
[17:31] Murska: (He's not with any of the others so he doesn't know, I guess)
[17:31] Wolfbane: (Oh, forgot to mention this, but the masks were made to look like skulls)
[17:31] Murska: (Night of the living dead!)
[17:31] Wolfbane: (No…)
[17:31] Shadowcaller: (Hehe…)
[17:32] Happy: (I thought he was with Hope and Promise)
[17:32] Murska: ((El Día de los Muertos )
[17:32] Murska: (He was getting ready for the next fight)
[17:32] Wolfbane: (He may be in a fight.)
[17:33] Wolfbane: (Yeah. He'll also find out that the blind man was obviously tougher than his new opponent)
[17:33] Shadowcaller: *them
[17:35] Shadowcaller: (So, they reach the bakery eventually I assume?)
[17:36] Wolfbane: Yeah
[17:36] Shadowcaller: Whats going on there then?
[17:37] Wolfbane: Paak, is still holding his arm, its covered in blood and white powder. He is starting to look tired. The crowd around them has slowly filtered out so there are only a handfull of people left and the bakery is mysteriously closed.
[17:37] Happy: Simone is sitting on the ground next to him, trying to keep him calm.
[17:37] Murska: Aegnor reaches it first?
[17:37] Murska: 'What's going on here?'
[17:39] Happy: "An attack. Men with skull masks and white powder."
[17:40] Murska: Aegnor crouches down next to them. 'How is the boy injured? Are you?'
[17:41] Happy: "I'm not. Paak is."
[17:42] Wolfbane: "Stay back Don't get any of it on you. She is lucky she didn't breathe any in."
[17:42] Murska: 'What is it?'
[17:43] Wolfbane: The kid is pale. "Its the Coupe Poudre. Worse than death."
[17:43] Shadowcaller: Cessie stands nearby, not really sure what to do.
[17:44] Shadowcaller: "…Coupe poudre?"
[17:44] Happy: /You ever heard of this?/ Simone asks Helios.
[17:44] Murska: 'What IS it?'
[17:45] Shadowcaller: /Hm? You mean that powder? It's just a regent for slaves./
[17:45] Happy: /What does that mean?/
[17:46] Shadowcaller: /It makes the victim enter a coma of sort./
[17:46] Happy: /What's the cure?/
[17:46] Shadowcaller: /Easier to handle./
[17:46] Shadowcaller: /Oh, just stop taking it./
[17:47] Happy: /If that all, why he so scared of it?/
[17:47] Happy: (Mafia gravestones: (Link: http://s431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/mafiax/)http://s431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/werewolf/mafiax/ )
[17:47] Shadowcaller: /It have certain side-effects…/
[17:48] Murska: (nice!)
[17:48] Murska: (Tetrodotoxin. Hmm. Well, vomiting, charcoal and trying to keep the patient alive = good)
[17:48] Wolfbane: Paak is starting to shiver a bit, and starts to get paler. "P-Please, just leave me. They'll come back for me soon. Maybe they'll leave you alone if you go away."
[17:49] Shadowcaller: /After a while, the person can't susrive without it./
[17:49] Murska: 'If they come back for you we'll kill them.'
[17:49] Shadowcaller: */survive
[17:49] Happy: Hope and Promise should be arriving by now.
[17:49] Happy: /So how we save Paak? He get better if we keep them from getting him?/
[17:50] Shadowcaller: /It might already have cuased this boy inreversible damage./
[17:51] Wolfbane: Promise looks in. "Whats wrong?"
[17:51] Happy: "Helios say it put him in a coma./
[17:51] Happy: *"
[17:52] Happy: Hope arrives, and, not waiting for an explanation, immediately begins to put pressure on the wound. "Simone, I thought you knew to apply pressure to stop bleeding."
[17:53] Murska: 'There's some poison in the wound.'
[17:53] Happy: Hope uses her powers to look inside.
[17:54] Wolfbane: While the cut itself isn't bad, she'll see that his nerves have been horribly devestated and that it is spreading quickly.
[17:54] Wolfbane: He's already lost feeling in his arm.
[17:54] Shadowcaller: /I might tell you more…/
[17:55] Happy: /Or I just ask the book and learn it anyway./
[17:55] Shadowcaller: /The book will tell you of an antidote Simone./
[17:55] Murska: Aegnor looks at the boy. 'Tell us, what is this?'
[17:55] Happy: She tries to push the poison out, like she did the first time she used it.
[17:55] Happy: /What is the antidote?/
[17:55] Shadowcaller: /Lives breath, or sunstalks. Very rare./
[17:56] Shadowcaller: *life's
[17:56] Happy: "There is an antidote. Life's breath or sunstalks."
[17:56] Happy: Has Hope ever heard of these?
[17:56] Happy: /Where they be found?/
[17:57] Shadowcaller: /I *might* have some in my possession… the thing is, they just grow on high mountains./
[17:58] Wolfbane: The poison has spread far throughout his system already, but it slowly starts to be forced out. He looks at Aegnor. "Its used to capture people into slavery. We pretend that it doesn't happen and it isn't supposed to happen during the Celebration at all. The lucky people die from it."
[17:58] Shadowcaller: "Should I- can I do something?" (Cessie.)
[17:58] Murska: 'Why don't you stop the people doing it then?'
[17:59] Happy: ('Gee, because I'm just a kid?')
[18:00] Murska: ('you' as in 'the people of this town')
[18:00] Murska: (obviously)
[18:00] Wolfbane: "We've tried, but we can never find them. They hide in the surrounding islands."
[18:00] Happy: (Yeah, but kids don't often know why adults do stupid things)
[18:01] Murska: 'So they'll come back for you, then.' (*shrug* all the kids we meet seem to be geniuses so it's worth a shot)
[18:01] Wolfbane: (He is 15, so he knows a little)
[18:01] Happy: /Yeah, yeah, what your price?/
[18:02] Murska: How's Hope's healing proceeding?
[18:02] Shadowcaller: /To the point, what can you offer? What do you think your new friends life is worth?/
[18:03] Murska: (Maybe we should call Norhold here to do some cleansing with holy fire. ^^)
[18:03] Wolfbane: The heling will take a while and likely drain her of a lot of energy, but it should work even though he won't recver the use of his arm
[18:03] Wolfbane: healing*
[18:03] Shadowcaller: (He will "cleans" Simone too >.>)
[18:04] Wolfbane: (And probably Promise too because of Zubera)
[18:04] Murska: (It's not like we're telling him Simone knows Helios.)
[18:04] Happy: "Is he going to die?" Simone asks Hope, in elven.
[18:04] Murska: (Why Zubera? She isn't evil)
[18:04] Wolfbane: (Its Norhold… once evil, always is)
[18:04] Shadowcaller: (He can see that stuff, and Norhold see her as evil, she did evil stuff after all.)
[18:04] Happy: (Norhold the unforgiving)
[18:04] Happy: (He believes in justice, not redemption)
[18:04] Murska: (Well, then she will have to be cleansed for her sins)
[18:05] Murska: (But someone who's joined her after she became good hasn't done anything wrong)
[18:05] Shadowcaller: (I'm not sure he would cleans Promise, that was not my idea after all:P)
[18:05] Shadowcaller: (But Zubera is another matter.)
[18:06] Murska: (Anyway, who cares who gets cleansed as long as there's fire.)
[18:06] Shadowcaller: (This fire don't burn buildings thought >.>)
[18:06] Murska: (bah, useless god.)
[18:06] Murska: (What if the buildings are EVIL?)
[18:06] Shadowcaller: (Unless of course… he wants it too.)
[18:06] Murska: (He should cleanse the EEEEEVIL CRATE)
[18:07] Shadowcaller: (Anyway…)
[18:07] Happy: Anyway, can Hope tell that he's not going to die?
[18:07] Wolfbane: Yeah
[18:07] Shadowcaller: /How long have he been effected by the powder anyway?/
[18:08] Happy: /A few minutes/
[18:08] Happy: (Is she talking to the mind shadow or the real Helios?)
[18:08] Shadowcaller: /Ah, then it shouldn't be that bad./
[18:08] Shadowcaller: (Helios.)
[18:08] Murska: (is he gonna answer?9
[18:08] Happy: "He's not going to die," Hope says.
[18:08] Shadowcaller: /But he will most likely never be the same again./
[18:11] Shadowcaller: *pokes Wolfbane*
[18:12] Wolfbane: (What part am I supposed ot answer?)
[18:17] Shadowcaller: (Feels like I lost thr thread there:P)
[18:17] Shadowcaller: *the
[18:18] Murska: Aegnor sanoo:
'So they'll come back for you, then.' (*shrug* all the kids we meet seem to be geniuses so it's worth a shot)

[18:18] Wolfbane: "Maybe. Sometimes they don't take the person."
[18:19] Shadowcaller: (Was anyone going to answer Cessies question by the way? Was there anything she could do?)
[18:20] Happy: Simone: "Maybe there some way you can clean off powder without anyone touching it?"
[18:21] Shadowcaller: "Uhh… I can…" She glances at Paak "Whats you name? How are you feeling?" She smiles slightly
[18:21] Murska: Aegnor looks around to see anyone/thing suspicious.
[18:21] Wolfbane: "My name is Paak and I feel better. If you can, clean it off of Simone too, the back of her head is covered. And whoever is healing me too."
[18:23] Wolfbane: Aegnor sees nothing except a small trail of powder only a few feet long in front of where Simone and Paak are.. The crowd is gone.
[18:24] Shadowcaller: "Okay, I'm Cessie, nice to met you" She replies rather quickly "I think I can shower of some of the powder, is that going to make it better?"
[18:25] Wolfbane: He shrugs. "Maybe?"
[18:27] Shadowcaller: "I'll try…" She steps closer to him and makes some of the air into water, aiming for wherever the powder is on his body.
[18:27] Happy: (I was thinking air elemental)
[18:27] Wolfbane: Its on his left arm, and the powder washes right off.
[18:29] Shadowcaller: "Are you feeling any better?"
[18:29] Wolfbane: He looks at his arm. "I should be fine. I don't think I had anymore cuts that it could get into."
[18:31] Shadowcaller: (He must be familiar with magic.) "I'm glad I could help…"
[18:31] Shadowcaller: (He is laying down right?)
[18:31] Wolfbane: (Sitting down.)
[18:32] Wolfbane: (And while not really familiar with magic, he's just thankful to be alive)
[18:32] Wolfbane: "Thank you."
[18:32] Happy: "Your arm has a lot of damage. I'm not sure I can heal it."
[18:33] Shadowcaller: (Dose it look like he can stand up?)
[18:33] Happy: Hope's voice sounds weak.
[18:33] Happy: Simone: "Where is your father? Should we tell him what happened?"
[18:34] Wolfbane: "Thank you for your help." He shakes his head. "No, he is on a merchant ship right now. Not due back for another few weeks."
[18:34] Wolfbane: He sounds proud of that.
[18:35] Shadowcaller: /Intresting… a amazing recovery./
[18:37] Shadowcaller: *an
[18:37] Wolfbane: He looks at his arm and tries to move it. After a moment his pinky twitches a little, but that is it.
[18:37] Shadowcaller: Cessie sigh, "We need less of this…"
[18:40] Shadowcaller: "How are you feeling now?"
[18:40] Happy: Simone: "Let's get inside."
[18:40] Wolfbane: Paak rips off part of his sleeve and uses it to make a crude sling for his arm. He is obviously distraut over his arm. "I'm not sure."
[18:41] Happy: Hope leans against Promise's leg, still sitting on the ground.
[18:41] Shadowcaller: "Where do you live?"
[18:42] Wolfbane: Promise sits next to her and puts a paw on her hand. "Are you going to be okay?"
[18:43] Wolfbane: Paak gestures up the road. "Right outside of town. My father and I live in a small hut."
[18:43] Happy: "I just need rest."
[18:43] Happy: Simone: "We should take him to the inn, in case the slavers come back."
[18:43] Shadowcaller: "…so you live all by yourself right now?"
[18:43] Shadowcaller: "I agree, this is not a safe place."
[18:45] Wolfbane: He looks thoughtful. "They shouldn't be coming during the Celebration. They haven't before and they looked different."
[18:45] Happy: Simone: "Why would slavers care about that?"
[18:46] Wolfbane: "Its kind of a truce. We stopped searching for them, they only take one or two a year and /never/ during the celebration."
[18:47] Happy: Simone: "Instead of hunting for them, you should send an expedition to gather the antidote and keep it ready. Then they lose their power over you."
[18:48] Shadowcaller: /Not in this region…/
[18:48] Happy: /This a port city. They can trade for it./
[18:49] Wolfbane: "The town once sent people to find an antidote. They didn't come back."
[18:51] Shadowcaller: /Yes, do you know how expensive it is? It can't be grown on fields… most people takes trips up the mount Ceal and then harvest way too much of it. It's hardly any left. It's hard to preserve too…/
[18:51] Happy: /Only one mountain where it grow?/
[18:51] Shadowcaller: /Only one /known/ mountain, I'm sure there are other places./
[18:52] Wolfbane: Paak looks around. "We should get out of the streets."
[18:52] Wolfbane: Promise looks at Hope, slightly worried. "Do you need help?"
[18:53] Happy: "I can walk if you help me," she says weakly.
[18:53] Murska: (How common is the poison then? Oo)
[18:53] Happy: Simone puts an arm around Paak's shoulders and tries to help him to his feet.
[18:54] Shadowcaller: (More common, it's not taken from any animals. It's a herb.)
[18:54] Shadowcaller: (It have a specific andidote.)
[18:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie keeps an eye at their sorrounding.
[18:55] Happy: Hope tries to get to her feet as well.
[18:55] Wolfbane: Promise helps Hope up and keeps an arm around her. After a moment, Paak makes his way up to his feet thanks to Simone.
[18:57] Happy: Hope leans on him very heavily. She probably shouldn't be on her feet at all.
[18:57] Happy: Simone heads towards the inn.
[18:58] Shadowcaller: Cessie follows them of course
[18:59] Wolfbane: "Here, let me carry you." /Promise. Paak is leaning a bit on Simone as he is still weak and Goldie stays close.
[18:59] Shadowcaller: (Cessie is going up to her room, brb going to buy food.)
[19:01] Shadowcaller: (Or she is going to keep an watch on Paak, unless the others wants her to do otherwise. What is Goldie doing?)
[19:02] Shadowcaller: (I be back in max 10 minutes, can eat at the computer >.>)
[19:02] Happy: Hope lets Promise carry her.
[19:02] Murska: (is get food too)
[19:02] Wolfbane: Goldie is staying in the middle of the group. Once they get to the Inn, she'll probably take a nap in her and Simone's room. Promise picks up Hope, carrying her gently back.
[19:03] Happy: Simone leads Paak to her own room, feeling a little shy and fluttery at being so close to a boy now that the emergency has passed.
[19:03] Happy: She's probably not sorry to have a de-facto chaperone though, even if it's a sleeping child.
[19:04] Wolfbane: heh
[19:05] Wolfbane: Paak looks at Simone apologetically. "Sorry about ruining your fun."
[19:06] Happy: "Did you bring slavers here?"
[19:09] Wolfbane: "No. They were on the island before I moved here."
[19:09] Wolfbane: Promise sets Hope on the bed. "Will he be okay?"
[19:10] Happy: "Then why you apologize," she says, with a half smile.
[19:10] Happy: "Not his arm. I couldn't repair the damage." She remains slumped against him.
[19:14] Wolfbane: Promise sits on the bed so Hope can rest against him easier. "You tried your best."
Paak chuckles a little. "Thanks."
[19:17] Happy: Simone: "My friend Aegnor freed a whole village of slaves before."
[19:17] Shadowcaller: (back.)
[19:17] Shadowcaller: (Thought Murska isn't >.>)
[19:18] Wolfbane: "We've tried driving them out, but they hide in the surrounding islands and move around every season."
[19:20] Happy: "But they deprived of one victim at least. That something."
[19:20] Happy: Hope drifts off into unconsciousness.
[19:20] Shadowcaller: (Is Cessie nearby?)
[19:21] Wolfbane: (If they are in the Inn, possibly)
[19:22] Happy: (They /just/ got into the room, exchanged a few words, and Hope passed out.)
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (Cessie is in the inn yes.)
[19:23] Wolfbane: Promise sets a nearby blanket over Hope and stays still so he doesn't wake her.
[19:23] Shadowcaller: (Not sure if she saw that thought, she was going to make sure Hope and Paak were safe.)
[19:23] Shadowcaller: (how many rooms did we have?)
[19:23] Wolfbane: 4
[19:23] Shadowcaller: (That many?)
[19:24] Shadowcaller: (One for Simone, one for… Naib, one for Hope and Promise and one for Aegnor and Cessie?)
[19:24] Murska: Naib fights his fight. Aegnor's at the inn aswell.
[19:24] Happy: (Yes. Goldie sleeping in Simone's room)
[19:25] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor? Are you okay?"
[19:25] Murska: (Just what exactly happened in Assassins? Oo)
[19:26] Murska: 'Yeah, why wouldn't I be?'
[19:26] Shadowcaller: (Lexkat is making no sense in maffia >.>) "I don't know know." She smiles slightly "I just got a bit shocked there."
[19:27] Shadowcaller: "Think they would be okay? Hope looked almost as bad as that kid…"
[19:28] Wolfbane: Paak looks a bit tired. "Why are you all here anyways?"
[19:29] Shadowcaller: (A very good question…)
[19:33] Shadowcaller: (…okay, so what is going on now? Plotting?)
[19:33] Happy: "We on our way to New Dys."
[19:33] Wolfbane: Cessie hears a knock on her door.
[19:33] Shadowcaller: "Who's there?"
[19:34] Shadowcaller: She steps up to it
[19:34] Wolfbane: "I have a package for you." (Its the voice of the innkeeper.
[19:34] Wolfbane: )
[19:34] Wolfbane: "I hope you make it safely." /Paak
[19:34] Shadowcaller: "A package?" She opens the door.
[19:35] Wolfbane: She is there with a small bundle. She nods. "Vanessa made sure that this would be sent at your likely stop."
[19:36] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks at it doubtfully "What is it?"
[19:36] Wolfbane: She shrugs. "I don't know. Can you take it? I have to go back down."
[19:36] Happy: "Is that where your father went?"
[19:37] Wolfbane: He nods. "He works from there and goes to different places most of the year. He only stays here during the off seasons."
[19:38] Murska: Aegnor steps next to Cessie.
[19:38] Shadowcaller: She shrugs and accepts the bundle then.
[19:38] Shadowcaller: "Thanks… I guess."
[19:38] Wolfbane: She smiles. "Have a nice day." and leaves.
[19:40] Shadowcaller: Cessie cloes the door after her and puts the bundle on their bed "Hm, I wonder what this might be."
[19:40] Shadowcaller: (can she feel any magic from it?)
[19:40] Wolfbane: No magic
[19:41] Murska: 'Don't know.'
[19:41] Shadowcaller: "It's not magical at least." She carefully opens it up.
[19:42] Wolfbane: Inside the package is a familiar necklace and a book, which she also recognizes.
[19:43] Wolfbane: There is no note
[19:44] Shadowcaller: She carefully lifts up the necklance, her eyes shining with disbelief "…No, it can't be."
[19:44] Murska: Aegnor looks quite surprised aswell.
[19:45] Murska: 'How… hmm.'
[19:45] Shadowcaller: "It's… it's my necklance."
[19:46] Shadowcaller: She examines it very carefully.
[19:47] Shadowcaller: "I wasn't even allowed to take this when I was banished… how…"
[19:50] Shadowcaller: Cessie suddenly smiles widely "Wow… I never thought I would see this again." She puts it on.
[19:50] Shadowcaller: (Aww… Murska was killed in titans:S)
[19:52] Murska: (The 'disguisers and voiders and seers can also kill now' was a bit surprising, yeah.)
[19:56] Shadowcaller: Next she takes a look at the book "They must have done a lot to get their hands of this… this necklance is worth more then everything we own."
[19:56] Murska: He smiles at her but doesn't say anything.
[19:59] Shadowcaller: "How dose it look?" (It's a small black diamont attatched to an fine white string.)
[19:59] Murska: ('It looks like a small black diam… :P)
[19:59] Shadowcaller: (Hehe.)
[19:59] Murska: 'It looks nice. And expensive.'
[20:00] Wolfbane: (Trust me, it wasn't a lot to get it. Simple B&E <.<))
[20:01] Murska: (Bribery doesn't exist in the great and virtuous Hestopia!)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: "You have no idea… it's a part of a pair actually. They were own by my mother and father."
[20:02] Shadowcaller: "Arik inherited the other one…"
[20:03] Shadowcaller: "The black eyes they were called, way too valuable to be in the possession of a pair of necromancers."
[20:04] Shadowcaller: She sigh.
[20:04] Happy: I guess Simone tells stories of their adventures to Paak.
[20:04] Wolfbane: Paak'll listen for a while before he nods off into sleep.
[20:06] Murska: 'What's the book?'
[20:07] Shadowcaller: "It was a bit heavy to take on my journey, so I left it. It's about body magic."
[20:08] Shadowcaller: "I never read much of it…"
[20:09] Murska: 'What does body magic do?'
[20:10] Shadowcaller: "Um… well, you sort of manipulate your own energy."
[20:10] Happy: (how to not get pregnant :p)
[20:11] Shadowcaller: (Shus you.)
[20:11] Happy: (but it is, right?)
[20:11] Shadowcaller: (Among other things >.>)
[20:12] Shadowcaller: (How to pass things other people have to live with!)
[20:12] Shadowcaller: (Like smell, mensutation, sweat…)
[20:12] Shadowcaller: *menstruation
[20:13] Happy: (hemorroids, dandruff, farts)
[20:13] Shadowcaller: (Yeah:P)
[20:15] Shadowcaller: "It's very useful… right now. Promise told me it smelled a lot of wierd things, and with this I can get rid of those smells."
[20:16] Happy: (it?!)
[20:16] Shadowcaller: (She didn't want to mantione she smelled >.>)
[20:17] Murska: 'Oh.'
[20:17] Shadowcaller: *mention
[20:17] Happy: ("Promise told me IT smelled…. " Promise is an 'it'?)
[20:17] Shadowcaller: (No…)
[20:19] Shadowcaller: (Promise told me "it" (as in… well could be anything she don't want to put word in) smelled (that is the smells are coming from it))
[20:20] Shadowcaller: Cessie smiles, "This is a great relief."
[20:22] Shadowcaller: "Too bad I won't be able to wear this necklance in public either…"
[20:24] Shadowcaller: She takes it off "Any idea where I could keep it?"
[20:27] Shadowcaller: ..
[20:29] Murska: 'I'd suggest keeping it on you but somewhere hard to access.'
[20:29] Happy: Get Simone or Hope to sew you some inner pockets
[20:30] Shadowcaller: "Hmm… I think of something." She puts it in her backpack.
[20:31] Wolfbane: Goldie stops feigning sleep and looks at Simone. "Do you think he'll be okay?" she whispers.
[20:32] Happy: "I think so. But it very hard to make it with only one arm." she whispers back.
[20:33] Shadowcaller: Cessie glances at Aegnor and sigh "Seems like I own them now thought…"
[20:33] Happy: (okay, why the hell are fireworks going off?)
[20:33] Wolfbane: (For you? I don't know)
[20:33] Murska: 'You always did.'
[20:33] Happy: (It's a little early for Guy Fawkes)
[20:34] Shadowcaller: "What do you mean?"
[20:34] Happy: (dog hiding under the desk, where she doesn't fit)
[20:34] Wolfbane: (*pets puppy*)
[20:35] Murska: (The russians are freaking NUKING ME!)
[20:35] Murska: (The assholes!)
[20:35] Murska: 'Well, they were yours, right?'
[20:35] Shadowcaller: "Yes, before I was banished."
[20:36] Shadowcaller: (As in "own" the network.)
[20:37] Wolfbane: (owe*)
[20:37] Shadowcaller: *(Right >.>)
[20:37] Shadowcaller: (Never play games at the same time…)
[20:38] Murska: 'Then they banished you and stole your stuff.'
[20:39] Murska: (Owe —-> retcon this conversation :P)
[20:39] Happy: (Just need to trick Helios into saying 'You own me now…')
[20:39] Shadowcaller: (Hehe.)
[20:39] Wolfbane: "What do you think will happen to him after we leave?" /whisper
[20:40] Happy: "I don't know," she whispers. Thinking of the hydra and maybe that his father won't be coming back.
[20:40] Happy: She puts her hand over her heart where the lock of her mother's hair lies in an inner pocket.
[20:40] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, I know, I manged to misspell it since I concentrate on two things at once >.>)
[20:41] Shadowcaller: (The hydra?)
[20:41] Shadowcaller: (Recon conversation then.)
[20:41] Happy: (His father is at sea.)
[20:41] Shadowcaller: (Right.)
[20:42] Shadowcaller: "Seems like I owe them now thought…"
[20:45] Wolfbane: "I hope he'll be okay. He seems nice."
[20:45] Murska: 'Well, they decided to help us on their own accord. And we DID save mankind, so technically they just paid some of their debt.'
[20:47] Shadowcaller: She smiles "Saving mankind? I really hope we did."
[20:47] Happy: (Link: http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/funny-pictures-cat-pokes-other-cat.jpg)http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/funny-pictures-cat-pokes-other-cat.jpg
[20:47] Murska: 'Well, it's a work in progress. Or more like an infinity project.'
[20:47] Happy: Simone looks at Paak and reaches out to gently touch the wounded hand.
[20:49] Wolfbane: It doesn't move when she touches it.
[20:49] Shadowcaller: "So true…" She lets out a sigh "Well, at least the situation with that poor kid is over… as far as we know."
[20:50] Shadowcaller: "Now I just want to stay insid again, every time I go outside, it seems like someone is tyring to kill us."
[20:51] Happy: Simone draws back, going quiet as she thinks of how hard a life a crippled orphan has. Not that he's an orphan yet. But she feels a foreboding.
[20:51] Shadowcaller: *trying
[20:53] Shadowcaller: *inside
[20:53] Wolfbane: "Whats wrong?" Goldie whispers, looking worried at Simone.
[20:55] Happy: "I'm just sad," Simone says. She forces a smile. "Want to get some sleep?"
[20:56] Wolfbane: "Sure, I'm a little tired anyways." Goldie curls up under her blanket.
[20:57] Wolfbane: Naib will notice that while the fights take a while, especially since he's taken a few hard knocks, that no one is as skilled at he or his first opponent was.
[20:57] Shadowcaller: She lays down on the bed, taking up the book "Feels like the evening is ruined isn't it?"
[20:58] Happy: (And he got knocked out in an early bracket to an unknown. Bad luck for him, and for the people who bet on him.)
[20:59] Murska: (?)
[20:59] Shadowcaller: (Indeed.)
[20:59] Murska: (Ah.)
[20:59] Murska: (All the two fights he has)
[20:59] Murska: (Since there were four left)
[21:00] Wolfbane: (4 total. like semi-finals)
[21:00] Wolfbane: (then its just him and one other)
[21:00] Murska: (yes, so two fights)
[21:00] Wolfbane: yeah
[21:01] Happy: Simone curls up to sleep.
[21:02] Happy: And Happy goes to have a nap.
[21:02] Shadowcaller: (See you later.)
[21:02] Wolfbane: *hugs*
[21:02] Wolfbane: later
[21:02] Happy: *hugs*
[21:02] Happy: *poofs*
[21:03] Murska: (someone should make a GitP chat)
[21:04] Shadowcaller: (*sigh*)
[21:05] Wolfbane: I'll make one
[21:08] Shadowcaller: (…pokes Murska.)
[21:09] Murska: 'Yeah… Why do we attract so much trouble?'
[21:11] Shadowcaller: (Bah, invite me again, just felt in a bad mood >.>) "Beacuse we are special maybe? I'm a wizard, and you others are hardly powerless either."
[21:12] Murska: 'Theoretically shouldn't that /lessen/ the amount of trouble…' He can't help a small smile.
[21:13] Shadowcaller: "Well, look at it this way. When was the first time we ended up in trouble?"
[21:15] Murska: 'For me… When I left my mother's womb?'
[21:15] Shadowcaller: She giggles "That bad?"
[21:16] Murska: He smiles. 'Never got out of trouble afterwards.'
[21:17] Shadowcaller: She smiles "I was just about to say "thats why I married you" when I remembered it hadn't occured yet…"
[21:18] Murska: 'That's why you're going to, then?'
[21:19] Shadowcaller: She titles her head a bit and grins "Among other things."
[21:20] Murska: 'Like what?'
[21:24] Shadowcaller: "Oh, where to start… your hair, your strong arms, your intellect, your humor, your music, your devotion…"
[21:25] Murska: Aegnor steps closer and kisses her.
[21:25] Shadowcaller: She smiles and kisses him back "…you kisses."
[21:25] Shadowcaller: *your
[21:27] Shadowcaller: "It was some time since last time wasn't it?"
[21:28] Murska: 'Yeah… the ship didn't really have a suitable place.'
[21:28] Murska: 'But now we have our own room for a whole three days…'
[21:30] Shadowcaller: "Three days… we should use the most of it shouldn't we?"
[21:31] Shadowcaller: Cessie glances at the door, "I forgot to lock it…"
[21:36] Murska: Aegnor walks to it and locks it. 'Oversight corrected.'
[21:38] Shadowcaller: "Hm, I guess this calls for a change of clothes?" She glances at her backpack "I have only used it once since I bought it."
[21:41] Murska: 'Every time a special occasion, then?' He smiles.
[21:43] Shadowcaller: "Yes, it dose make me feel special at least." She smiles back and goes to pick up her dress that she carefully have hidden within the backpack.
[21:43] Shadowcaller: Then she goes to the bathrub area with it "Just give me a moment…"
[21:44] Murska: 'You /are/ special.'
[21:46] Shadowcaller: She looks up from behind the screen (shoulder naked ahh!) "I know Aegnor, I think you made me realize that."
[21:46] Murska: He smiles at her.
[21:49] Shadowcaller: After a while she steps out with her slightly see-thought dress and her necklance "I wonder what the total value of the things I wear is.." She says with a smile.
[21:52] Murska: 'Absolutely nothing compared to what's underneath.'
[21:54] Shadowcaller: "I doubt you can measure that." She steps up to him placing her arms on his shoulder and kisses him. As she withdraws Cessie seems to remember something "You never told me what your fantasy were."
[21:54] Murska: brb
[21:54] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[21:57] Murska: (hmm…)
[21:59] Murska: (Minute to go…)
[22:00] Murska: (and can't think of anything »)
[22:00] Shadowcaller: (Eh, go to google?:P)
[22:01] Murska: (google for fetishes? »)
[22:01] Shadowcaller: (Sure:P)
[22:03] Murska: (Most of them are ewwwww »)
[22:04] Shadowcaller: (…I don't even want to watch >.>)
[22:04] Shadowcaller: (Cessies wasn't that bad, just think of something clichee:P)
[22:05] Murska: (I suppose I don't read enough erotic literature for I don't know the cliches »)
[22:06] Shadowcaller: (Neither did I, but "having sexuall interoucuse on teachers office table" can be seen in any high school serie now-a-days >.>)
[22:06] Murska: (I don't watch TV either)
[22:06] Shadowcaller: (Bah, thats where you get a lot of inspiration.)
[22:06] Murska: (but it's boring as hell »)
[22:06] Shadowcaller: (Meh.)
[22:07] Murska: (discussing Civ in one chat, poetry in one, fetishes in one and protoss builds in one »)
[22:10] Shadowcaller: (I'm sure it will come to you in time >.>)
[22:10] Murska: (Heh.)
[22:16] Shadowcaller: (*waits*)
[22:21] Murska: (watching an epic revenge match, sowwy »)
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (It's okay:))
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (Just try to do it before Happy is back >.>)
[22:22] Murska: (Why? :P)
[22:23] Shadowcaller: (Since then we are going to do other stuff… maybe.)
[22:23] Murska: 'Did you ask?'
[22:25] Shadowcaller: "Hm… not really I guess… but I'm still curious."
[22:25] Shadowcaller: "I told you one of mine after all." She smiles and kisses him again
[22:28] Murska: 'More like showed.' He grins.
[22:29] Shadowcaller: "I'm still suprised I actually did it…"
[22:31] Murska: 'Dreamwalking has such interesting applications sometimes.'
[22:32] Shadowcaller: "I bet no one had thought of /this/ use before."
[22:33] Murska: 'I'd be surprised if NOBODY had…'
[22:34] Shadowcaller: "…maybe it's just me that have a hard time thinking of such ueses."
[22:34] Shadowcaller: *uses
[22:35] Murska: 'I'll be glad to help you with that.' *kiss*
[22:36] Shadowcaller: "As am I…"
[22:38] Shadowcaller: "I wish I could enter /your/ dream thought."
[22:40] Murska: 'Hm…' He smiles. 'Yeah.'
[22:40] Shadowcaller: "You have yet to showed me your fantasy." She winks.
[22:50] Murska: 'Weeeell…' He smiles slightly. 'Maybe I can think of something when I visit your dreams, but we should probably save that for the ship.'
[22:52] Shadowcaller: "If you wish, reality is more then enough for me anyway…" She lightly starts to press him against the wall, clinging around his neck.
[22:54] Murska: 'Reality is sometimes so much better than any dreams.' He gives her a long deep kiss.
[22:57] Shadowcaller: She lets her hands throught his hair as they kiss "it feels nice…"
[22:58] Murska: (game starting) 'You feel nice…' He wraps his hands around her.
[22:59] Shadowcaller: (Oh right, SC >.>)
[23:01] Shadowcaller: Cessie presses herself against Aegnor, embracing him.
[23:02] Shadowcaller: (Hm, against the wall?… no they still got clothes on >.>)
[23:07] Murska: Aegnor kisses her again, sliding his hands on her hair. Then he smiles mischievously and takes a better hold, lifting her up.
[23:08] Shadowcaller: O.o (She got no underwear >.>)
[23:12] Shadowcaller: At first she appears a bit suprised, even slightly shocked, but then she goes along, cling on to him the best way she can, smiling.
[23:15] Murska: 'So, where would you like to go?' He grins.
[23:15] Wolfbane: back
[23:17] Shadowcaller: "Anywhere you can carry me." *grin*
[23:19] Murska: 'I'm afraid I don't have a castle on the hill to carry you to, but at least we have a proper bed, if that satisfies you for now.'
[23:20] Shadowcaller: "Thats more then enough with this company…"
[23:21] Murska: 'As my queen wishes.' He carries her over and lays her carefully on the bed, kissing her.
[23:25] Shadowcaller: She holds on to his neck "I'm not letting you go now…"
[23:25] Murska: 'I wouldn't dream of going anywhere.'
[23:26] Shadowcaller: It feels like she very gently is trying to pull him into the bed with her.
[23:27] Murska: He doesn't resist and lays down right next to her.
[23:29] Shadowcaller: "Mm.. you know, this bed feels as good as any castles."
[23:30] Murska: 'It's the company that feels good.'
[23:31] Shadowcaller: "That too…" She starts to drag of his skirt
[23:32] Shadowcaller: *off
[23:32] Murska: *shirt?
[23:32] Shadowcaller: Was about to correct that
[23:34] Murska: He helps with that. 'So, you think we should spend the night discussing the weak points of Marson's theory on emphatic fields…?'
[23:35] Shadowcaller: (What is that?)
[23:36] Murska: (It's an obsolete and probably obscure old theory)
[23:36] Shadowcaller: (of what?)
[23:37] Murska: (Talking about emphatic fields, which would according to the theory be created by bonds between people and could be harnessed as a form of energy.)
[23:39] Shadowcaller: Cessie giggles loudly "I would do anything with you right now, but I rather test that theory then disscuss it…"
[23:41] Shadowcaller: (She's naked underneath that dress you know >.>)
[23:42] Murska: 'True, maybe we should put the energy between us to good use. Channel it to… creative pursuits.' He kisses her.
[23:45] Shadowcaller: "Sounds like a truly… excellent idea…"
[23:47] Shadowcaller: "Just let me slip out of this…"
[23:49] Shadowcaller: She removes her straps and with some effort she slips out of the dress.
[23:49] Shadowcaller: *gown
[23:59] Shadowcaller: ..
[00:00] Murska: Aegnor meanwhile gets rid of the remnants of his clothing.
[00:00] Shadowcaller: (I think the rest is pretty obvious >.>)
[00:01] Murska: (They have a civil discussion about the effects of emotional bonds. ^)
[00:02] Shadowcaller: (The thing with those two is that would be entierlty possible:P Thys just like to disscuss that naked
)
[00:03] Murska: (Well, I doubt they'd have the patience at that point. :P)
[00:03] Happy: hi
[00:03] Shadowcaller: (hello.)
[00:03] Murska: (hai)
[00:04] Wolfbane: (Hey. They've been lovey dovey all during your nap)
[00:04] Shadowcaller: Don't look directly at it!
[00:04] Murska: (It'll turn your brain into mush)
[00:04] Wolfbane: (Oh, and apparently a Druid character I just made is 6ft 11. human. Her name is Rathnait)
[00:04] Murska: (At least Naib won't fall in love, unlike pretty much everyone else :P)
[00:05] Shadowcaller: (I can name a few other of my characters…)
[00:06] Happy: (Simone won't fall in love.)
[00:07] Shadowcaller: (ever?)
[00:07] Happy: (it's not likely)
[00:07] Murska: (I technically caused an egyptian to die. Yay me!)
[00:07] Shadowcaller: (Why would it be in that case? Personality wise?:P)
[00:09] Happy: (her ambitions + fear of commitment + fear of sex)
[00:09] Shadowcaller: (Fear of sex? I guess that make sense.)
[00:12] Wolfbane: (She does know that what happened to Paak wasn't her fault, right?)
[00:12] Shadowcaller: (She's better then Helios at least… he would freely do such things to achive his goals. He's not afraid of it like SImone or have inhabitations against it like Cessie, it's just completely meaningless to him.)
[00:13] Happy: (I can't imagine anyone would /want/ it from Helios. So what would it do to achieve his goals?)
[00:13] Wolfbane: …ew
[00:13] Shadowcaller: (When he was mortal that is.)
[00:15] Shadowcaller: (He can't do it anymore anyway:P)
[00:16] Shadowcaller: (The loss of his body might have something to do with that… but he looked quite good when he was alive, you you go mainly by physical attributes.)
[00:17] Shadowcaller: *if you
[00:18] Shadowcaller: (So I guess Aegnor and Cessie do stuff… what are the rest doing during that time?)
[00:19] Happy: Hope is passed out. This is probably the first time Promise has seen her heal to exhaustio, so it probably worries him.
[00:19] Happy: Though she'd have told him about it.
[00:20] Wolfbane: Promise is worried, but he trusts her not to hurt herself with it. He's laying next to her.
[00:21] Wolfbane: Paak is still passed out sitting against the headboard and Goldie is curled up under her blanket
[00:21] Shadowcaller: Cessie have a silence spell…
[00:21] Happy: (Simone would have tried to lay him down, anyway.)
[00:23] Wolfbane: Then he is laying down passed out
[00:24] Happy: Cut to morning?
[00:24] Shadowcaller: Sure
[00:24] Wolfbane: brb
[00:25] Happy: The next morning, after checking on Paak, Hope goes to the ship to see Michicora.
[00:25] Shadowcaller: Um, wait for Wolfbane=
[00:25] Shadowcaller: ?
[00:26] Shadowcaller: Or go on anyway?
[00:26] Happy: Go on
[00:26] Happy: We'll do Paak afterwards
[00:28] Wolfbane: Go ahead, I'm good
[00:29] Shadowcaller: She will find Michicora walking around among the crew, helping with smaller things, whil constantly keeping an eye on everything.
[00:30] Happy: I don't know whether Michicora would notice that Hope isn't at 100% energy or not. But either way, Hope goes to her. "Hi."
[00:30] Shadowcaller: "…you look tired."
[00:31] Happy: "I had to heal someone. Apparently there are slavers in the area."
[00:32] Shadowcaller: "Hm, wish I could hunt them."
[00:33] Happy: "Me too." Hope takes the bolts out of the pack. "I got something for you at the festival."
[00:34] Shadowcaller: "Oh, I was running out. Thanks."
[00:35] Shadowcaller: She accepts it, inspecting the with great intrest.
[00:36] Wolfbane: (There are 5 of each kind. Barbed, broadhead(doubleblade), doublebroad(4blade), and some that are made to break off in the wound)
[00:38] Happy: Hope smiles. "I thought you'd like them."
[00:38] Shadowcaller: She moves her hand over their shaft and edges, seeing how sharp they are.
[00:40] Wolfbane: (They are well made)
[00:40] Shadowcaller: "I do… it's new."
[00:42] Shadowcaller: "I make everything myself."
[00:42] Happy: "The blacksmith has more. I'll see if Aegnor can spare any of the coins he earned playing last night."
[00:43] Shadowcaller: She bows "I would be honred Hope."
[00:43] Shadowcaller: *honored
[00:43] Happy: "I didn't know you made your own."
[00:44] Shadowcaller: "Must have forgot."
[00:44] Shadowcaller: "To tell you."
[00:44] Shadowcaller: "Just need the right type of wood."
[00:47] Shadowcaller: She puts the pack in her belt. "Thanks again Hope."
[00:48] Shadowcaller: She smiles slightly
[00:48] Happy: "You're welcome." Hope says, smiling to have earned a smile from Michicora.
[00:48] Happy: She tells Michicora about the attack on Paak and what they heard about it.
[00:48] Wolfbane: (I think I am going to start keeping a tally on the wiki of how many times she has smiled. So far, twice)
[00:49] Shadowcaller: (>.>)
[00:50] Shadowcaller: "…they should be hunted."
[00:50] Shadowcaller: She raises an eyebrow "No hunters here?"
[00:51] Happy: "Apparently not. When we arrived, Simone was the only one with the boy. Everyone else pretended they didn't see."
[00:52] Shadowcaller: "It's not a good city."
[00:54] Happy: "No. But I think Kuori should be told about the slavers. There's an herb that counteracts the slaver's poison, but it does not grow near here."
[00:55] Shadowcaller: "If they let them take them…. what's good is a antidote?"
[00:56] Shadowcaller: "The people must be changed first."
[00:56] Happy: Hope nods. "Our villagers were better people. They fought for their freedom."
[00:58] Shadowcaller: "Yes. They choose the right path."
[00:58] Shadowcaller: *choosed
[00:58] Shadowcaller: *choose… yeah
[00:59] Happy: (other than the whole genocide thing they were contemplating at first >.> )
[00:59] Shadowcaller: (Um, yeah >.>)
[00:59] Shadowcaller: (Not that it really was their idea… when they got Reorns orb, it sort of just happend)
[01:07] Shadowcaller: ..
[01:07] Happy: "Is everything okay here on the ship?"
[01:07] Shadowcaller: "Yes."
[01:10] Shadowcaller: "I have not heard anything else."
[01:11] Happy: "I should get back to the others."
[01:11] Shadowcaller: "Do so. I will remain here."
[01:11] Shadowcaller: "…Thanks again."
[01:12] Happy: Hope squeezes her hand, and heads back to the inn.
[01:12] Shadowcaller: Michicora looks after her a while and then returns to her work.
[01:17] Wolfbane: Nothing happens to her on the way to the Inn, the festivities are still going on
[01:18] Shadowcaller: (At the morning? Hm, okay.)
[01:18] Wolfbane: (Its a 24 hour thing. It lasts for a week)
[01:18] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[01:20] Shadowcaller: How early is this?
[01:23] Murska: (I'd get tired of partying after a few hours, let alone six days)
[01:24] Wolfbane: Probably early morning, its a bit foggy outside right now
[01:24] Shadowcaller: (24 hours in 7 days? o.O) Then I guess Cessie is starting to wake up.
[01:25] Wolfbane: (No, they party 24 hours a day for a week long)
[01:25] Shadowcaller: (Yes, thats what I meant…)
[01:25] Shadowcaller: Where is Aegnor?
[01:26] Murska: Next to her
[01:30] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor?" She whispers
[01:30] Shadowcaller: In his ear.
[01:31] Murska: 'Yeah?'
[01:31] Wolfbane: Paak is still asleep where he was, he has some of his color back.
[01:32] Happy: Hope goes back in time and checks on Paak before she goes to see Michi
[01:32] Shadowcaller: She smiles "Just wanted to see if you are awake."
[01:32] Wolfbane: Other than his arm, he seems to be fine.
[01:33] Murska: He turns towards her and smiles. 'I'm not sure. I thought I were but then I saw you.'
[01:34] Shadowcaller: Cessie rolls her eyes "Your too sweet, you know that?"
[01:35] Murska: 'Better that than bitter.'
[01:35] Happy: Then she checks on Goldie.
[01:36] Shadowcaller: "Very true…" she kisses him and goes to look for her clothes.
[01:36] Wolfbane: Goldie wake up and smiles. "Morning Miss Hope." She is doing fine, her heart is still keeping up.
[01:38] Happy: "Good morning, Goldie," Hope says, giving her a snuggle and getting close enough for Goldie to smell and nuzzle her.
[01:44] Wolfbane: Goldie does so and glances at Paak. "Will he be okay?"
[01:44] Happy: "Yes. Except for his arm. And you're probably hungry, aren't you?" *smiling*
[01:45] Wolfbane: She smiles and gets out of bed. "Of course."
[01:45] Wolfbane: SHe tries not to wake the other two
[01:45] Happy: Simone was awake all along, and opens her eyes. "I'll wait here for him to wake."
[01:46] Shadowcaller: Cessie gets dressed in her white robe.
[01:46] Wolfbane: "See you later Simone." Goldie will follow Hope.
[01:48] Murska: Aegnor also gets dressed
[01:49] Shadowcaller: (here.)
[01:49] Happy: Oh… Simone would have told Myubi she was okay. >.>
[01:49] Happy: Even if her player is forgetful.
[01:49] Shadowcaller: (Of course.)
[01:50] Shadowcaller: (Aegnor don't even have anything to choose from >.>)
[01:51] Happy: (surely he has more than one change of clothing.)
[01:51] Happy: (or he'd have to go naked while his clothes washed and dried)
[01:51] Shadowcaller: (I think he had one right?)
[01:51] Shadowcaller: (*shrug*)
[01:51] Shadowcaller: Cessie goes into Hopes room
[01:51] Happy: (the villagers would have kept him clothed)
[01:52] Shadowcaller: Or knocks first of course
[01:52] Wolfbane: Promise opens it.( he is dressed).
[01:53] Shadowcaller: (*rolls eyes*)
[01:53] Wolfbane: =P
[01:53] Shadowcaller: "Oh, hi Promise, I was just checking on Hope and the kid."
[01:53] Shadowcaller: "How are they?"
[01:54] Wolfbane: "He slept in Simone's and Goldie's room. Hope just went to check on them."
[01:55] Shadowcaller: "Okay, I'll check on them then. Thanks."
[01:55] Wolfbane: "No problem."
[01:55] Shadowcaller: She knocks on Simones and goldies door then.
[01:57] Happy: Hope opens the door, as she and Goldie are just leaving.
[01:57] Wolfbane: "Hi Miss Cessie.!" Goldie says with a smile.
[01:58] Shadowcaller: "Hello Goldie." She smiles back and then turns to Hope "How are you doing?"
[01:59] Happy: "Just a bit tired."
[02:00] Shadowcaller: "…yeah, you look a bit under. You should rest."
[02:01] Happy: "I will. No dancing today." *smiles*
[02:02] Shadowcaller: Cessie smiles back "I have no idea how the villagers have the energy for this.."
[02:03] Shadowcaller: "Today we all should take it easy."
[02:03] Shadowcaller: "How is the kid… Taak?"
[02:09] Shadowcaller: …
[02:09] Happy: (sorry, was chatting with Lex)
[02:09] Happy: "Paak. He'll be okay, except for his arm. There's nothing I can do for that."
[02:11] Shadowcaller: "Oh good, I just hoped we could have stopped those slavers."
[02:11] Happy: "They should be wiped out."
[02:12] Shadowcaller: "…brought to justice yes."
[02:13] Murska: (though Wolfy implied they weren't slavers ^^)
[02:13] Shadowcaller: "We'll keep a watch for them… what are you going to do now?"
[02:14] Happy: "Get this girl some breakfast, and then go to the ship and see Michicora."
[02:14] Shadowcaller: "I'll join you in the breakfast room then… where is Simone?"
[02:16] Happy: Hope nods towards the inside of the room. "She wants to wait for Paak to awake."
[02:16] Shadowcaller: "Hm, okay. Lets go downstairs and wait for her then."
[02:16] Happy: They do that. Omnomnom breakfast
[02:17] Wolfbane: Promise joins them for breakfast.
[02:17] Murska: Aegnor too, and Naib (did he win anything from the competition? )
[02:18] Happy: brb food
[02:19] Wolfbane: (he got quite a bit of money since he gets a percentage of the bets, say… 5 gold total?)
[02:19] Shadowcaller: (o.O)
[02:19] Shadowcaller: (Thats a lot of money.)
[02:20] Happy: (go Naib!)
[02:20] Wolfbane: (There are hundreds of people betting, even a small percentage would easily get that high)
[02:21] Murska: (Yay Naib ^^)
[02:22] Wolfbane: (Well… if you guys think its too much… :P)
[02:23] Shadowcaller: So they eat, anything special they are served? Cessie are starting to worry how much she owes the network (that should have a name)
[02:23] Murska: (Cessie owes them nothing.)
[02:23] Shadowcaller: (She feels like she dose >.>)
[02:24] Wolfbane: (But really, this is a huge festival, people are loose with money, and with that good of a fight, large bets are set)
[02:25] Shadowcaller: Anything special they are served?
[02:26] Wolfbane: Some pastries, eggs, bread, general breakfast food.
[02:27] Wolfbane: Simone will see Paak start to drift awake.
[02:27] Shadowcaller: Right, once they are done eating Cessie will follow Hope to Michicora, but part with her somewhere along the way.
[02:27] Shadowcaller: (WOuld Aegnor come?)
[02:28] Murska: sure
[02:29] Happy: "Hey there," she says quietly to Paak.
[02:31] Wolfbane: He smiles weakly when he wakes. "Morning." He tries to push himself up with his arms, but forgets and ends up falling off the bed as he pushes himself off accidentally.
[02:31] Happy: "Careful!"
[02:31] Happy: She tries to help him back up.
[02:32] Shadowcaller: Cessie will try to find a book/magic shop. She have a book with her
[02:32] Shadowcaller: It's the black one
[02:33] Wolfbane: Paak is able to stand with her help. His pride is the only thing hurt. "I… I guess I will have to get used to this."
[02:33] Wolfbane: Cessie finds a bookstore, but no magic store
[02:33] Shadowcaller: She enters the bookstore then.
[02:34] Shadowcaller: And steps up to the shopkeeper "Exuse me?"
[02:34] Happy: "It won't be easy," Simone says.
[02:35] Wolfbane: The store owner smiles at her. "How may I help you?"
[02:36] Shadowcaller: She puts the black book on the desk, "How much do I get for this?"
[02:36] Shadowcaller: (assuming there is one.)
[02:36] Wolfbane: (What book is it and how rare is it?)
[02:36] Happy: In a future timeline, Hope asks Aegnor if she can have a few coppers to buy some more bolts for Michicora.
[02:37] Shadowcaller: (It's in Hestopian, not sure he/she would know that language.)
[02:37] Wolfbane: *rolls a dice*
[02:38] Wolfbane: (he knows it)
[02:38] Shadowcaller: Then he can tell it's a book of necromancy, the basic guide. By Sandro Newan.
[02:39] Murska: Aegnor gives Hope a silver.
[02:39] Wolfbane: Paak looks at his arm sadly and sighs. "It probably means I can't be a dock worker anymore."
[02:41] Shadowcaller: Necromancy is quite uncommon and forbidden. Not sure how valuable it would be.
[02:42] Wolfbane: The bookstore owner flips through it, making sure it is in one piece. "With how rare it is, and its subject…its probably worth… 7 silver. Possibly more in more crowded places if you can find someone who deals in rare books."
[02:42] Shadowcaller: "7 silver is fine."
[02:43] Shadowcaller: (She just wants to get rid of it before she comes to Hestopia.)
[02:44] Happy: Hope thanks Aegnor, and goes to buy bolts.
[02:44] Wolfbane: The store keeper nods and hands over 7 silver for the book.
[02:45] Happy: Simone: "What will you do?"
[02:45] Shadowcaller: "Thank you for your time…" She nods and takes the money and goes.
[02:45] Shadowcaller: (Hm?)
[02:46] Wolfbane: Paak keeps looking at his useless arm "I could ask the baker if he'd let me work there, but I'm not sure how good I'll be at it."
[02:47] Happy: "Let's get some breakfast."
[02:47] Wolfbane: The store owner slides the book under the counter, out of sight.
[02:47] Wolfbane: Paak smiles. "Sure."
[02:48] Wolfbane: They'll find Promise and Goldie downstairs. Goldie is eating a lot as usual.
[02:48] Happy: Simone grabs a pastry. "I be right back," she says to Paak, and she goes to look for Aegnor.
[02:48] Wolfbane: (Promise stayed behind to make sure everything went okay while the two were upstairs and to keep an eye on Goldie.)
[02:49] Wolfbane: Paak nods and digs in as well.
[02:49] Murska: Simone probably finds Aegnor.
[02:50] Happy: She makes sure they're somewhere they can speak privately. "I have a question."
[02:50] Wolfbane: (I guess Hope buys more bolts then?)
[02:50] Shadowcaller: And Cessie at the same time I guess
[02:51] Happy: (Yes, Hope buys more bolts. Probably all of them, unless he's raised the price since yesterday)
[02:52] Wolfbane: (No he hasn't raised it and gives her a bulk discount so he can "Git the durned things off his hands")
[02:52] Happy: (How much? Since i need to actually track how much money we have now. :P )
[02:54] Happy: "What do you think of taking Paak with us to the temple of Artaris in New Dys?" Simone asks Aegnor.
[02:54] Wolfbane: (Say, 30 of each kind for 8 copper)
[02:55] Happy: (okay)
[02:55] Murska: 'Hm. Is he and his family okay with it?'
[02:56] Shadowcaller: Cessie waits patiently for them to have their private conversation.
[02:56] Happy: (She wouldn't mind Cessie beign there.)
[02:56] Shadowcaller: (Oh.)
[02:56] Happy: "I not say anything to him before I speak to you first."
[02:56] Happy: "His father away at sea."
[02:57] Murska: 'At sea? Which direction?'
[02:58] Happy: "I not sure. He due back in a few weeks."
[02:59] Shadowcaller: "Takes us a month to get there…"
[03:00] Happy: "Yes. He could probably work for his passage back home, if his arm is healed."
[03:01] Happy: "I wonder though… if his father will make it back."
[03:01] Shadowcaller: "Thats what I would be worried about."
[03:01] Murska: 'Well, we're probably in more danger than him.
[03:02] Shadowcaller: "I still don't understand how he can leave his own children here all alone."
[03:03] Happy: "To earn a living?"
[03:04] Shadowcaller: "Can't he earn a living here? If he had to be away all the time, why did get a child in the first place?"
[03:05] Shadowcaller: "One of the reason I don't… I'm far too busy."
[03:06] Happy: "I not know his father," Simone says, a little irritably.
[03:08] Happy: Hope asks the blacksmith if he has any spears.
[03:09] Shadowcaller: "Well… it dosen't matter. Where would he sleep? Do we need to pay extra? Would he be okay with it?"
[03:09] Wolfbane: He nods. "A few. What kind are you lookin for?"
[03:10] Happy: "A large one, for a Wolfen."
[03:10] Happy: "I don't know. I wanted to see if it okay with you before I find out more."
[03:10] Happy: "I not want to say we would do something if we couldn't."
[03:11] Shadowcaller: "Then we should speak to the captain first."
[03:11] Murska: (We could just found an orphanage somewhere with a resident temple of Artaris for healing.)
[03:12] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, the thing about that… >.>)
[03:12] Happy: (He's not an orphan… yet…)
[03:12] Happy: (what about that?)
[03:13] Shadowcaller: (You will see when you get there.)
[03:14] Happy: (that Artaris won't do it without a quest and an artifact and lots of diamonds?)
[03:14] Wolfbane: The blacksmith gestures at a rack of spears behind him. "I don't know wolfen very well, but if ye do, go ahead and choose."
[03:14] Murska: (Probably refuses to do anything at all)
[03:15] Happy: Hope looks for one that is similar to his lost spear.
[03:16] Wolfbane: Most of the spears are thin with metal heads, but there are a few that look to be able to withstand a good beating. None look like his spear used to though which had a bone spearhead.
[03:16] Happy: Any similar in weight and length?
[03:17] Happy: "So we talk to captain first? Or Paak first?" Simone says.
[03:17] Murska: 'Captain, if you want to know if we can take him before telling him.'
[03:17] Shadowcaller: "Yes."
[03:17] Wolfbane: There is one with a full metal shaft that is, and another that is made with a heavy orangish wood.
[03:17] Happy: "What kind of wood is this?" Hope asks.
[03:19] Wolfbane: The blacksmith takes it off the shelf and hands it to her. "Osage Orange, its heavy, doesn't float, but it doesn't burn at all, I could make swords on it and not even scorch it. Strong too."
[03:20] Happy: Hope steps to an open area and takes some practice swings with it.
[03:22] Wolfbane: As he said, it is rather heavy, but well balanced.
[03:22] Happy: She examines the head.
[03:23] Wolfbane: (Trust me when I say that. I have a block of osage orange. Wieghs a /lot/)
[03:23] Wolfbane: The head is leaf steel and while it looks crude, it has a very sharp edge.
[03:24] Happy: (what is leaf steel?)
[03:24] Wolfbane: (*goes to find a wiki on it*
[03:25] Wolfbane: (Huh, can't find it. just change that to steel)
[03:26] Happy: "How much is this?"
[03:26] Wolfbane: (All leaf steel really is is a black metal hammered really thin, but is strong enough so it takes a bit to bend or lose an edge)
[03:28] Wolfbane: He looks thoughtful. "6 copper for it. I'd sell it cheaper but it is hard to find that kind of wood anywhere."
[03:28] Wolfbane: (Do I have to GM the captain?)
[03:29] Shadowcaller: (Um, sure.)
[03:29] Wolfbane: (I wouldn't know his policy on such.)
[03:30] Happy: "I'll take it."
[03:30] Shadowcaller: (Neither dose I but he could take Cessies hammock. He would demand extra pay thought.)
[03:31] Wolfbane: I take it you all go to the Captain than?
[03:31] Wolfbane: then*
[03:32] Happy: Yes.
[03:32] Wolfbane: The blacksmith exchanges the spear for the money and even throws in a sheath for it
[03:32] Happy: Hope goes to find Promise then.
[03:33] Happy: She would try and conceal it so it would be a surprise, but…
[03:33] Wolfbane: Promise, Paak, and Goldie are all at the inn, Paak and Goldie are eating.
[03:35] Shadowcaller: (We all go to inn!)
[03:35] Wolfbane: They'll find the Captain organizing the crew as they load more things on.
[03:36] Happy: Hope goes to sit down next to Promise, carrying the BFS
[03:36] Wolfbane: =P
[03:37] Wolfbane: It isn't /that/ big, just dense and heavy
[03:38] Shadowcaller: (Simone speaks first? Or will he listen to a mere child? Otherwise Aegnor ought to speak. Cessie still don't like the crew. >.>)
[03:39] Happy: (Simone would wait for Aegnor to speak first. But if he doesn't, she will.)
[03:40] Wolfbane: Promise smiles at her when she enters and looks at what she is carrying. "What's that?"
[03:41] Happy: "A gift," she says, smiling as she hands it to him.
[03:43] Shadowcaller: (*pokes Murska unless he is in a SC battle*)
[03:43] Murska: Aegnor tells Captain the situation and negotiates etc.
[03:45] Wolfbane: Promise takes it and smiles. "Its… beautiful." He tests its before hugging her. "I haven't gotten you anything though."
[03:46] Wolfbane: The Captain thinks. "Well, if he can't pull his weight around, then it'll cost a bit."
[03:47] Happy: "You gave me your cloak."
[03:48] Happy: "How much?" Simone asks.
[03:48] Wolfbane: "As far as I was concerned, it was already yours."
[03:49] Wolfbane: "9 silver, but that includes the months room, board, food, and fresh water."
[03:51] Shadowcaller: "Nine silver…" Cessies says to herself, like she is tasting the words.
[03:51] Wolfbane: "Its less than it would have cost you all individually if you were paying."
[03:53] Happy: Simone thinks. If she works the crowds, she can probably get that much.
[03:53] Wolfbane: (I take it Naib hasn't told the party what he won? :P)
[03:54] Shadowcaller: (Can't she ask him to pay a part of it?)
[03:54] Shadowcaller: (Paak that is.)
[03:54] Shadowcaller: (He is the one they are curing after all.)
[03:54] Wolfbane: (Why don't you ask him?)
[03:54] Shadowcaller: (Cessie won't.)
[03:55] Happy: (Simone will ask him)
[03:55] Happy: (But she's figuring he probably doesn't have that much)
[03:55] Happy: "I go talk to him."
[03:57] Shadowcaller: "Hm, do you want me to pay Simone? It's a lot of money… and I can't count on being sponsored when I reach New Dys."
[04:00] Happy: "I talk to him first. Maybe he have the money."
[04:01] Shadowcaller: "Perhaps… let's go back then."'
[04:04] Happy: They do so.
[04:05] Happy: Hope: "No, it was yours, and you gave it to me. And now I've given a spear to you to replace the one you lost."
[04:05] Wolfbane: Promise holds her close. "Thank you."
[04:06] Wolfbane: They'll probably find them all at the inn, yet again.
[04:06] Happy: Simone goes to find Paak.
[04:07] Wolfbane: Paak is still at the table, wondering how Goldie eats all that.
[04:08] Shadowcaller: Isn't he a bit freked out with the whole " no pupils" thing?)
[04:08] Wolfbane: (A little, but he can't say he
[04:08] Happy: (who has no pupils?)
[04:09] Wolfbane: (Goldie has them)
[04:09] Wolfbane: (Its just that her eyes have two shades of gold now instead of whites and irises)
[04:09] Shadowcaller: Right.)
[04:10] Shadowcaller: (still, freaky >.>)
[04:10] Wolfbane: (Still, moving on…)
[04:10] Shadowcaller: (Well, Aegnor and Cessie don't have much to do:P)
[04:11] Wolfbane: (Find something? Maybe a bunch of rocks to fall on you? :P)
[04:12] Shadowcaller: (Murska is busy.)
[04:13] Happy: "Hi Paak."
[04:14] Shadowcaller: (I guess Cessie… do something…)
[04:14] Wolfbane: He smiles when he sees her. "Hello."
[04:14] Happy: She sees Hope and Promise together.
[04:15] Shadowcaller: (Not the most suprising sight;))
[04:16] Happy: "I told you we were going to New Dys. One of the reasons we going is to go to the Temple of Artaris. Goldie has a heart defect and needs healing." She pauses. "Artaris could heal your arm as well, if you come with us."
[04:18] Wolfbane: Paak blinks and stays silent for a moment, trying to absorb all of that. "I…is that an offer for me to come along?"
[04:19] Shadowcaller: Cessie sits down at the dining room and starts to read "inner magic".
[04:19] Murska: (what is he, dumb? Of course it is)
[04:20] Happy: "The captain says it be 9 silver for passage. If you not have that much, we can help." She looks down. "I grew up on the streets. I know how it is for cripples."
[04:20] Wolfbane: ((He really wasn't expecting a girl he met the day before to offer to let him tag along))
[04:20] Murska: (why not? That's how this world is like)
[04:21] Shadowcaller: (It is?:P)
[04:21] Shadowcaller: (I must have missed that PM…)
[04:21] Murska: (Well, our group has probably the most untrusting and suspicious of strangers people in the world)
[04:21] Murska: (And still we take people in and such)
[04:22] Happy: (eh, it's the way rpgs work - tabletop, internet, or computer)
[04:23] Shadowcaller: (I wouldn't say the world works that way…)
[04:23] Wolfbane: Paak looks down in shame. "I have seen how it goes. I have some of the money, but not all. 6 silver is what I've saved up."
[04:26] Happy: "And after, you work for your passage back home, if your arm was healed, right?"
[04:27] Wolfbane: He nods. "I think I could. I'll have to leave word for my father of where I have went. He'll be worried."
[04:28] Happy: She smiles. "Not as worried as if you were taken."
[04:31] Wolfbane: He smiles sadly. "True. Let me go and make sure I can find it all."
[04:31] Happy: "Okay. I be out in the festival. I'm sure you can find me."
[04:32] Wolfbane: "Of course." He stands and makes his way out.
[04:33] Happy: Simone heads out for pick pocketing >.>
[04:33] Happy: focusing on wherever betting is going on
[04:33] Wolfbane: Right now, there is heavy betting on the archery contest.
[04:36] Happy: (Is Cessie going to talk to Hope or Promise?)
[04:36] Happy: (Reading a book makes it hard to rp with her)
[04:36] Happy: (or we could go to bed)
[04:36] Shadowcaller: (Well, thats what her character would do really.)
[04:36] Shadowcaller: (She wants to stop the smell/other things.)
[04:37] Shadowcaller: (She don't want to disturb Promise and Hope anyway, she got no reason to talk to them now.)
[04:38] Happy: Hope tells Promise what the wood is.
[04:39] Wolfbane: He smiles. "We had one tree of that growing nearby. My brother once made the mistake of trying to light a fire using it's branches. It didn't go well. Especially with the snow."
[04:42] Wolfbane: He chuckles. "It may have also had something to do with the spirit that was supposed to live in the tree too."
[04:43] Happy: "You won't want to drop it overboard. Though maybe Aegnor could talk a mermaid into getting it back for you."
[04:46] Wolfbane: Promise smiles. "Thank you."
[04:46] Happy: "Shall we go watch the competitions?"
[04:47] Wolfbane: "Sure." He turns to Cessie. "Are you wanting to watch them too?"
[04:47] Wolfbane: Goldie is already at her feet and next to the two, ready to watch some.
[04:47] Shadowcaller: She looks up "What kind of competions?"
[04:48] Shadowcaller: *competitions
[04:48] Happy: "I don't know. Whatever they have. I had thought about entering something, but that was before…"
[04:51] Shadowcaller: "Not more fighting right?"
[04:52] Happy: "Probably. Though there are probably some tests of skill. Archery and throwing and the like."
[04:52] Shadowcaller: "Ugh, thanks but no thanks. I'm not particulary intrested."
[04:53] Wolfbane: "There could be other games, we can't have seen everything."
[04:54] Shadowcaller: "I don't know…"
[04:54] Shadowcaller: "It's not I'm going to play anything."
[04:54] Happy: "I know you don't like crowds."
[04:55] Shadowcaller: "…yeah."
[04:56] Shadowcaller: (Besides, she would not go without Aegnor.)
[04:56] Shadowcaller: (Who isn't here >.>)
[04:56] Murska: Is too
[04:56] Shadowcaller: (Ah, you are.)
[04:57] Happy: Where's Naib? Is he competing again today?
[04:57] Wolfbane: The competition was yesterday.
[04:57] Murska: No more competitions for him I assume ^^
[04:57] Murska: He's walking around the city feeling rich I guess, although he won't take much money with him
[04:57] Shadowcaller: (Still, time skip? unless wolfy got something planned…)
[04:59] Happy: Simone is redistributing wealth
[04:59] Wolfbane: (She got a total of 3 silver, 9 copper, and 11 half-coppers)
[05:00] Wolfbane: (From pickpocketing)
[05:00] Happy: (darn… was hoping for a gold..)
[05:00] Shadowcaller: (Anyone keeping check on that right now?)
[05:01] Happy: (I'm tracking my character's money on their sheets)
[05:01] Murska: (I don't.)
[05:01] Murska: (
)
[05:01] Shadowcaller: (Okay, good.)
[05:01] Wolfbane: (Promise doesn't carry any)
[05:01] Murska: (Aegnor should have about a silver left or something)
[05:01] Murska: (Murska should go shower now)
[05:01] Shadowcaller: (7 am?)
[05:02] Shadowcaller: (Why take a shower at 7 am? o.O)
[05:02] Murska: (Why not? )
[05:02] Murska: (morning is when you usually shower)
[05:02] Shadowcaller: (I should also need a shower, but it's freaking 6 am >.>)
[05:02] Murska: (Eaten during Friday-Saturday-Sunday morning… A pizza, two pieces of chocolate cake, a piece of pie, some ice cream)
[05:03] Happy: (oooh! I has chocolate! I forgot I got a cchocolate bar when i bought electric last night)
[05:03] Murska: (I eat all this very unhealthy food and I'm still so thin! )
[05:03] Shadowcaller: (Anyway… what are we doing?)
[05:03] Shadowcaller: (Your a teenager, a male teenager.)
[05:03] Happy: Hope, promise, and Goldie are watching the competitions.
[05:03] Happy: Simone will meet up with Paak before long.
[05:04] Shadowcaller: Cessie is reading/practicing
[05:04] Shadowcaller: Any intresting games?
[05:05] Wolfbane: Archery, a few combat ones, a wrestling one, and a fishing contest too.
[05:05] Shadowcaller: (Right.)
[05:05] Murska: Aegnor probably goes watch the archery competition
[05:05] Murska: and then spends some time playing on the streets.
[05:05] Happy: (enter the contest!)
[05:05] Murska: Maybe even link up with other street performers.
[05:05] Happy: (you'll be rich!)
[05:05] Murska: (He isn't THAT good at archery :P)
[05:05] Wolfbane: (Oh, and did I say a music contest? <.<)
[05:06] Shadowcaller: (dancing contest?
)
[05:07] Murska: (Singing contest and someone gets Cessie to perform. :P)
[05:07] Shadowcaller: (ah!)
[05:07] Murska: (I guess that'd need the flute. :P)
[05:07] Shadowcaller: ()
[05:08] Wolfbane: (Sure, why not a singing contest and dance?)
[05:08] Shadowcaller: Cessie would bw watching Aegnor if he takes part in any contest (or mention that he will.)
[05:08] Shadowcaller: *be
[05:08] Murska: (Maybe not all of those on this day tho)
[05:08] Shadowcaller: (mhm.)
[05:08] Murska: (Now, the shower)
[05:09] Wolfbane: (The singing one is the day after, but the music and dancing one happens at the same time, to challenge both contests)
[05:10] Shadowcaller: (ANy special rules?9
[05:10] Wolfbane: (No cheating, and the style of dance must be appropriate for the music)
[05:11] Happy: (how do you cheat in a dance contest?)
[05:11] Wolfbane: (Singing can be in any language as long as they can tell it sounds good)
[05:11] Shadowcaller: (No other rules? o.O)
[05:11] Wolfbane: (Refrain from tripping others, things like that.)
[05:11] Wolfbane: (You must be registered beforehand and there is a buy in for each of the contests of 3 copper each. It can rack up quite a bit)
[05:13] Shadowcaller: (not that any of my characters will partake in it. Cessie dosen't know how to dance… or well… she knows /one/ dance. But that was long ago.)
[05:13] Wolfbane: (She won't sing?)
[05:13] Happy: Simone might enter the dance contest
[05:13] Happy: If she thinks she might win
[05:13] Shadowcaller: (Cessie? Sing in public?:P)
[05:14] Happy: She'll watch and see the other contestants first
[05:14] Happy: Shouldn't be hard for her to figure out who would be liekly to enter and watch their dancing ahead of time.
[05:15] Shadowcaller: (She hates being in the center of attention >.>)
[05:15] Wolfbane: Its mostly couples who dance and most of it seems improv because the music changes quickly.
[05:15] Shadowcaller: (Thought it has milden a bit…)
[05:15] Happy: (yeah, only if the party were starving and something had happened to keep Aegnor for playing. Then she /might/ consider it. maybe.)
[05:16] Shadowcaller: (Not… she isn't /that/ far from it.)
[05:16] Happy: (really?)
[05:16] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[05:17] Shadowcaller: (Her self esteem have improved quite a bit.)
[05:17] Shadowcaller: (Or rather, her fear of too much attention.)
[05:18] Happy: (:) )
[05:18] Shadowcaller: (EVen thougt she only show the gown to Aegnor, she still bought it >.>)
[05:18] Shadowcaller: *shown
[05:19] Happy: Is it possible for solo dancers to enter?
[05:19] Shadowcaller: (Heck with some pushing…)
[05:19] Wolfbane: It looks as if a few will
[05:20] Shadowcaller: (You must have notice that she have opened up a lot.)
[05:21] Happy: (She was, but then she's been showing a lot of prejudice lately too…)
[05:21] Shadowcaller: (Like?)
[05:23] Happy: (calling the crew obnoxious before they'd ever done anything to earn it_
[05:23] Shadowcaller: (Hey, it's not like she is going to be miss flawless any time soon. Her prejudice is based on the class she grew up in.)
[05:23] Wolfbane: (Saying that alcohol corrupts the mind in front of the others instead of trying just saying that she doesn't like it)
[05:24] Happy: (I know. I'm just saying she's showing more prejudice than she used to_
[05:24] Wolfbane: (Even Promise was stung by that.)
[05:25] Shadowcaller: (What? But she belives that it's dangerous for them.)
[05:25] Happy: (I know it's partly because we're meeting more strangers now, but it also seems that the idea of being in Hestopia again has made her less tolerant of everything that is unlike Hestopia)
[05:25] Shadowcaller: (And maybe thats beacuse she have encountered such situations.)
[05:26] Happy: (She doesn't believe they are wise enough to make their own decisions? Especially since she's never seen Hope or Promise drink until they were out of control?)
[05:26] Wolfbane: (This is likely Promise's second or third drink total since he's been with the group)
[05:27] Shadowcaller: (It's more like she dosen't like changed behavior. Especially from persons she knows.)
[05:27] Happy: (But she hasn't actually seen it change their behaviour)
[05:27] Happy: (ever_
[05:27] Shadowcaller: (Not like /one/ glas will do that, but still.)
[05:27] Wolfbane: (She also has been more absorbed in books lately.)
[05:28] Happy: (Anyway, think how infuriated Cessie gets when someone thinks she needs to be protected.)
[05:28] Happy: (When she tries to tell them they shouldn't drink, because she thinks she knows better than them, it's the same thing)
[05:28] Shadowcaller: (…that last point I don't get?)
[05:28] Shadowcaller: (It's just beacuse she is reading more on-screen now then before.)
[05:29] Happy: (She reads when she's around the others.)
[05:29] Happy: (she didn't used to)
[05:30] Shadowcaller: (Well, she was reading when they came down.)
[05:30] Shadowcaller: (And she really wants to read that inner magic book.)
[05:30] Happy: (But reading during a game of truth or dare)
[05:31] Shadowcaller: (Yes, she knew she had to sell the book soon.)
[05:31] Shadowcaller: (So she had to learn as much as possible from it.)
[05:31] Happy: (it's not that any of those things are wrong. It's just that her behaviour is noticeably changing, and not in a way that would make people think she'd be likely to sing.)
[05:31] Wolfbane: (and she has also been making Aegnor sad by leaving his concerts more often)
[05:31] Shadowcaller: (once you mean?:P)
[05:32] Wolfbane: (She also missed the one in Gallion)
[05:32] Shadowcaller: (Huh?)
[05:32] Shadowcaller: Since I was alseep you mean?:P
[05:33] Wolfbane: (After Reorn, he had one. Maybe, but I think you were awake actually. )
[05:33] Shadowcaller: (Meh, these points are becoming silly.)
[05:34] Wolfbane: (It still looks like she is becoming fairly closed off instead of more open)
[05:34] Wolfbane: Oh, and yes, there are single people entering the dance contest, though not as many.
[05:34] Happy: (we aren't criticizing her. We're just telling you how our characters see her)
[05:34] Happy: How does Simoen think her chances are, after seeing the other competitors?
[05:35] Murska: (Well if Aegnor joins the music one, he can probably collaborate with her to surprise the other dancers :P
[05:35] Shadowcaller: (>.>)
[05:35] Happy: (that's probably cheating)
[05:35] Happy: (not that Simone would care >.>)
[05:35] Wolfbane: Probably pretty good. She'll definitely do better than a large amount of them.
[05:36] Murska: (Well, I don't know if it's cheating to listen to music that'll be played beforehand. :P)
[05:36] Shadowcaller: (And I don't see it as you do.)
[05:36] Wolfbane: (True, I'm pretty sure it isn;t cheating, but the slots are random and you don't know if he'll play while she is dancing)
[05:37] Happy: Simone enters then.
[05:37] Shadowcaller: (I mean, what do leaving Aegnors music concerts have to do with opening up anyway?)
[05:37] Happy: (… now you see why ffrp has drama_
[05:37] Happy: (nobody ever sees their own character the way others see them)
[05:38] Shadowcaller: (Hey, I'm just defending my character
)
[05:38] Wolfbane: (How does everyone see Promise then?)
[05:38] Happy: (But we'ret elling you how our characters see your character. even if they're wrong, it's still how they see her.)
[05:39] Happy: Simone doesn't know him that well. Brave. A bit reckless. Capable.
[05:39] Wolfbane: Simone recieves her number. It looks like maybe 30 others, counting the pairs as 1, will also be in it.
[05:39] Wolfbane: She did pay the 3 copper entry fee, right?
[05:40] Shadowcaller: (And she got good reasons for everything she dose as explained, except that with the alchohol thought, but I did exhuse myself ooc for that one didn't I?)
[05:40] Murska: What're the music contest rules?
[05:40] Happy: Yes.
[05:40] Happy: I assume she finds Paak again?
[05:41] Happy: (Of course she has good reasons. No one is saying that.)
[05:41] Wolfbane: Again, no cheating such as sabotage. You are allowed to play any music you want as long as it is recognizable as /music/ and you have to pay the 3 copper entry fee.
[05:42] Wolfbane: Yes, she'll find him soon enough, he is making his way back to the inn. He has a small bag slung over his shoulder and a machete tied to his waist. He smiles when he sees her.
[05:42] Murska: How is it rated and how long turns does everyone get?
[05:44] Happy: "You pack light, like me."
[05:44] Wolfbane: There are 5 people who judge and it is for the span of 1 song that is longer than 2 minutes, but shorter than 7. There are about 14 others who have signed up.
[05:44] Wolfbane: He shrugs. "Its all I really need. Some clothes, coin, and my machete."
[05:45] Murska: (So many possible songs… ^^)
[05:45] Murska: (Just instrumentals?)
[05:45] Wolfbane: Not unless a singer signs up with him. The singing contest is separete also
[05:46] Shadowcaller: Cessie will watch him of course
[05:47] Wolfbane: A few people do have singers with them. <.<
[05:47] Murska: He signs up.
[05:47] Murska: (I should totally get Cessie to be his singer :P)
[05:47] Murska: (But I don't think they know any songs that fit)
[05:48] Shadowcaller: (What kind of music competition is it anyway?)
[05:48] Shadowcaller: (Song-wise.)
[05:49] Wolfbane: (The singing competition is the next day, so you don't know yet)
[05:49] Wolfbane: (But expect a few of the singers from the music competition to be there)
[05:50] Murska: Aegnor watches the other competitors, interested. What instruments do they have?
[05:52] Happy: (they haven't practiced any together the month they were on the ship?)
[05:52] Shadowcaller: (In that cramped space? doubt it.)
[05:53] Murska: (Someone might hear! Oo)
[05:53] Shadowcaller: (It's not like she can cast silence >.>)
[05:53] Shadowcaller: (Hey, what a great way of cheating:P)
[05:54] Happy: Simone: "Yup. All you need." She grins. "I enter the dance competition. Maybe I win."
[05:54] Wolfbane: One has a set of bagpipes. There are a few with lutes and guitars. Even a harp and a dulcimer are there. Some have singers with them.
[05:54] Wolfbane: He smiles. "I hope you do."
[06:00] Shadowcaller: (and I think some might have heard them when they were practicing in their tent… they did that for some weeks…)
[06:03] Happy: So… sleep any time soon?
[06:04] Shadowcaller: Oh right… humans need sleep don't they?
[06:04] Murska: Not sure.
[06:05] Murska: (Heh… Mayor 'Redeye' Salazar was lynched. Oh yay, that tells me SO MUCH.)
[06:06] Shadowcaller: So thats why I keep falling asleep…)
[06:10] Wolfbane: (Well, I can continue this a bit tomorrow if you want)
[06:10] Shadowcaller: (They both stopped for some reason >.>)
[06:11] Murska: -
[06:12] Happy: (well it /is/ 6am)
[06:12] Shadowcaller: 7 am!
[06:12] Wolfbane: 12! =P
[06:13] Murska: 8:13
[06:14] Murska: Before I forget what I'm going to play(no, not Before I Forget…)
[06:14] Murska: (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcR9mKKk2UE&feature=related)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcR9mKKk2UE&feature=related
[06:15] Wolfbane: Heh, somehow I knew you would. =P
[06:15] Murska: Cliffs of Dover is too short
[06:17] Murska: this was my other choice
[06:17] Murska: (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcg9JybEp8)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcg9JybEp8
[06:18] Murska: but I suppose that's a BIT too impossible for an acoustic guitar even with Aegnor's skillz ;)
[06:18] Shadowcaller: She will kiss him good luck I guess
[06:19] Shadowcaller: Once… tommorrow
[06:19] Shadowcaller: Or later today rather
[06:22] Murska: apparently it's ded ^^
[06:23] Murska: Spontaneously.
[06:24] Wolfbane: Are you wanting to continue, or stop?
[06:24] Shadowcaller: It's Aegnors choice >.>
[06:24] Shadowcaller: I can't do anything with my character
[06:25] Shadowcaller: In the situation
[06:25] Shadowcaller: *this
[06:25] Murska: I dun care
[06:25] Murska: I should sleep but I don't feel sleepy.
[06:26] Murska: My head aches tho.
[06:26] Shadowcaller: Tomorrow it is… *wishes he had wolfys timezone*
[06:26] Shadowcaller: Night
[06:27] *** Shadowcaller has left the conversation.
[06:27] Murska: night
[06:30] Wolfbane: Sorry for my lack of GM skills
[06:31] Murska: It was compensated by my lack of RP skills.
[06:31] Murska: :P
[06:31] Happy: *thwaps both of you*
[06:31] Wolfbane: v.v
[06:31] Happy: You came up with all kinds of neat stuff
[06:32] Wolfbane: I'm trying to go a little lighthearted, mostly because I get the feeling that we are going to be going into something very very bad soon
[06:33] Murska: and then you use zombifying powder on a young boy to enslave him
[06:33] Murska: lighthearted ^^
[06:33] Wolfbane: <.<
[06:33] Wolfbane: I've done a report on that before. >.>
[06:33] Happy: yeah. A few months ago, and Simone would have disappeared into the crowd and left him to his fate

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License