New Dys 12

[20:09] Shadowcaller: So… after weeks of traveling on the Tarman, passing by many smaller islands, some of them even inhabited we finally reach the first stop on our journey to New Dys, Carpago. A few things have changed onbord however…
[20:09] Shadowcaller: (cue to wolfbane)
[20:10] Wolfbane: (A few things have changed onboard? *is puzzled*)
[20:10] Wolfbane: (Or do you mean Goldie?)
[20:13] Wolfbane: *poke*
[20:14] Shadowcaller: (Yes, with goldie.)
[20:14] Shadowcaller: (And maybe other things? You decide.)
[20:14] Shadowcaller: (Just not with the characters.)
[20:15] Wolfbane: Goldie is now just a little shorter than Cessie. (SHe is almost 5ft now). Has gold eyes and a small amethyst crystal that has grown in behind her right ear.
[20:15] Wolfbane: *goes to see how the captain speaks*
[20:16] Shadowcaller: (I still think you should have settled with the eyes:P)
[20:16] Wolfbane: (She does now, but I like the crystal =P)
[20:17] Wolfbane: The Captain calls the group up to his room.
[20:18] Shadowcaller: Cessie goes along I guess. Michicora as well
[20:18] Happy: Hope and Simone as well.
[20:18] Wolfbane: Promise and Goldie go with them
[20:19] Shadowcaller: (And really, if we had hardcore rules as Murska suggests, having more then one character is a /good/ thing.)
[20:20] Wolfbane: (I assume Aegnor and Naib go as well)
[20:20] Shadowcaller: (Indeed.)
[20:25] Wolfbane: Captain Mazer lets them all file into his room. "Good Mornin' mateys. We're goin to stop at an island town named Carpago. We're staying for three days. Mostly to bring on new cargo, but the crew an' I need a break for a bit too. Don' worry 'bout anything. The town's pretty nice and we should be gettin' there when they are still in festivities."
[20:25] Wolfbane: (Is that good enough for his voice?)
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (Sure:P)
[20:29] Shadowcaller: Cessie mumbles something on Hestopian, but seems glad enough for these news
[20:29] Wolfbane: "We should be arrivin soon. Within the next hour."
[20:30] Shadowcaller: "If we like to explore this town, what should we expect?"
[20:32] Wolfbane: He shrugs. "Its mainly fer travllers. A few inns, nice ones, the normal fare of resturants and markets. But mostly this time of year, they have their celebration. Lots of singin and dancin."
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (Oh god, it's the blood moon al over o.O)
[20:32] Shadowcaller: *all
[20:32] Happy: "Celebrating what?"
[20:33] Wolfbane: "The foundin' of their town and to also celebrate the sea which keeps it alive. I've seen it a few times. Its actually pretty nice if you like that sort of thing."
[20:34] Shadowcaller: "Hmm… any special traditions?"
[20:35] Wolfbane: "Just that this celebration goes for several days straight. Be careful of the street preformers though, if you aren careful, they can end up with your purse."
[20:36] Shadowcaller: "Hmph, we had enough trouble last time we were in a town with a celebration."
[20:38] Shadowcaller: "What is there to buy there?"
[20:38] Shadowcaller: "What type of stores I mean:"
[20:39] Wolfbane: "Some clothing, but its mostly a place where they produce trade goods. Flour, textile, sugar, alcohols, that sort o' thing."
[20:40] Shadowcaller: "Wolfen… are they welcome there?"
[20:41] Wolfbane: "Used to have a few among the crew. Didn't seem to be bothered at all by them. They're rather open."
[20:41] Shadowcaller: ""Elves?"
[20:41] Wolfbane: Promise lets out a breath of relief.
[20:41] Shadowcaller: "I assume it's the same atttude toward them?"
[20:41] Wolfbane: He shrugs. "I'd imagine so."
[20:42] Shadowcaller: *attitude
[20:43] Shadowcaller: "Very well, I suppose I will check it out."
[20:43] Wolfbane: "If you want, I can suggest a rather nice Inn. Its a bit away from the dock so it shouldn't be too full of sailors."
[20:44] Happy: Hope smiles at Promise.
[20:44] Wolfbane: Promise smiles back.
[20:46] Shadowcaller: "Sounds nice enough… how long are we going to stay?"
[20:46] Wolfbane: "As I said, three days. Likely three nights as well depending on the tides."
[20:47] Shadowcaller: "Is it a large town?"
[20:48] Wolfbane: He nods. "A few thousand I should say. But most live outside of the port."
[20:48] Happy: (damn you, Wolfie, now I want biscuits and honey :( )
[20:49] Wolfbane: (Same here, that is why I said it. :P)
[20:49] Shadowcaller: (Huh?)
[20:50] Wolfbane: (In assassins)
[20:51] Shadowcaller: "Oh well, thank you for telling us Captain."
[20:51] Shadowcaller: (I can't say I follow the plot of assassin >.>)
[20:52] Happy: (the rp or the narrations?)
[20:52] Shadowcaller: (Both.)
[20:52] Wolfbane: A loud shriek cuts through the air, followed by an explosion. The Captains smiles. "Ah, it sounds like we're almost there."
[20:53] Shadowcaller: Cessie smiles "Perfect, but what was that…"
[20:54] Wolfbane: "A few of their "magicians" make a lightshow. Its… interesting to say the least."
[20:55] Shadowcaller: "Magicans?"
[20:55] Shadowcaller: (Isn't that gunpowder thought;))
[20:55] Shadowcaller: ?
[20:56] Wolfbane: "Street preformers who claim to do magic. They can't really, but they keep their secrets. The last person who tried to find out how they did it refused to stay on the island after they talked to him."
[20:56] Wolfbane: "Paler than ice, he was."
[20:57] Shadowcaller: "…right."
[20:58] Wolfbane: "Well, you all should be gettin ready. If one of their shows was that close, we should be at dock any minute. You should probably get off ship before the rest of the crew does."
[20:58] Happy: "… Is there a problem with the crew?"
[20:59] Wolfbane: "No, just that we're going to be offloading things for a while and with the celebration and how many other ships are likely to be there, its going to be crowded."
[20:59] Murska: (I'd like to Assassins RP but 1: I can't think of anything much to do with Murska the Younger and 2: All the lovey dovey stuff chokes the whole thing. :P)
[21:00] Shadowcaller: (Thats basically what everyone wants to RP >.<)
[21:00] Wolfbane: (I'm surprised I haven't been killed yet honestly)
[21:00] Happy: (The Captain isn't lovey dovey at all)
[21:00] Happy: (He's tough as nails and all business)
[21:00] Shadowcaller: (Err… right.)
[21:01] Murska: (Yeah, but also does nothing that concerns me in any way. :P)
[21:01] Murska: (and disappears in the middle of the thousands of lovey dovey posts)
[21:01] Shadowcaller: Michicora: "I will stay."
[21:01] Murska: (Well, technically onlny around 150 lovey dovey posts)
[21:01] Murska: (But still, out of 500 total in the thread…)
[21:02] Murska: (Also, I got 1000th Classico post. )
[21:02] Happy: (we know you /can/ write lovey-dovey)
[21:02] Murska: (but I don't want to)
[21:02] Happy: (why shouldn't Murska the Younger fall in love, eh? ;) )
[21:02] Shadowcaller: (*sigh*)
[21:02] Wolfbane: "Suit yourself, but if you're worried that I'll leave without you, trust me, I won't. Your trip has been paid for and I keep my word."
[21:02] Murska: (I don't have anything to RP Murska the Younger doing)
[21:02] Happy: (maybe he has a crush on Captain Raven ^^ )
[21:03] Wolfbane: hehehe
[21:03] Murska: (heh. )
[21:03] Shadowcaller: (Whatever.) "I will stay." She repeats.
[21:03] Happy: (Eep! I have less than 50 pence of electricity left!)
[21:04] Wolfbane: "Okay miss, your choice. Do you need me to have a crewmember fetch you anything from port?"
[21:04] Wolfbane: (I'd go buy some more then)
[21:04] Happy: (indeed. just making up my list and getting ready to go)
[21:05] Wolfbane: (And Checking it twice?)
[21:05] Shadowcaller: "No."
[21:06] Happy: (poor Michi)
[21:06] Shadowcaller: (Why? >.>)
[21:06] Happy: (she is so lonely)
[21:07] Shadowcaller: Cessie sigh "Your choice, we are at least going to stay at the inn."
[21:08] Wolfbane: He nods. "I recommend the Guiding Light." He looks at Michi. "If you do, just ask me and I'll get it."
[21:08] Wolfbane: brb
[21:08] Wolfbane: I'll likely be a while
[21:09] Shadowcaller: Michicora just nods.
[21:13] Murska: (Blah, tried to write MtY roleplay but failed and deleted it.)
[21:13] Shadowcaller: (The what?)
[21:14] Happy: (I'm off. back in 20 mins)
[21:15] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[21:21] Murska: aww, Classic VI had 8 wolves in a row streak »
[21:21] Murska: I don't think we can beat that, the wolves will run out
[21:21] Shadowcaller: (Hehe.)
[21:24] Shadowcaller: The elemental plane of water has subjective gravity. For the purposes of any inanimate object, this is effectively zero gravity. Water is an inanimate object. Thus, water pressure will be (approximately) constant throughout the plane.
[21:24] Shadowcaller: As pressure is not a planar hazard, and it is possible to survive there quite nicely asuming you can breathe water, we can assume that the water pressure there is far lower than it is at the seabed.
[21:25] Shadowcaller: Thus, a gate to the elemental plane of water at the ocean floor would actually result in water following the pressure gradient and flowing from the ocean into the plane, lowering the sea level rather than raising it.
[21:32] Shadowcaller: ..
[21:33] Murska: So the best way to drain a sea if you don't want it to dry completely or create a shitload of steam is to create a gate to the plane of water into the bottom of it?
[21:34] Shadowcaller: Noi idea, I didin't write it^
[21:34] Shadowcaller: ^
[21:34] Murska: Well that's what it says.
[21:34] Shadowcaller: Yeah, I know *that* >.>
[21:36] Shadowcaller: A intresting concept really
[21:36] Shadowcaller: Too bad you can't make gates in our world…
[21:37] Happy: (is back)
[21:39] Shadowcaller: (Greetings.)
[21:42] Shadowcaller: (Everyone seems to be offline a lot today >.>)
[21:43] Happy: (who is here now?)
[21:43] Shadowcaller: (me.)
[21:44] Shadowcaller: (See?
)
[21:44] Happy: (heh)
[21:44] Shadowcaller: (*sigh*)
[21:51] Shadowcaller: Ugh, sometimes I scare myself
[21:51] Happy: ?
[21:52] Shadowcaller: Well, I easily get annooyed by… silly things, a LOt more annyoed then I should be o.O
[21:52] Happy: But sometimes you do silly very well
[21:53] Shadowcaller: Yeah, but… like goober twirls and stuff, I have no idea why I get annoyed by that
[21:53] Happy: You probably will need to learn to deal with that before you ever have a child.
[21:53] Happy: Especially a daughter.
[21:53] Shadowcaller: >.>
[21:53] Shadowcaller: Don't think I will have
[21:54] Happy: Why not?
[21:55] Shadowcaller: I'm not the type of person who get a child
[21:55] Wolfbane: almost done
[21:56] Happy: It's hard to know that for sure at your age though
[21:57] Shadowcaller: I hardly have any intrest in girls at all really
[21:57] Happy: That's not really necessary for parenthood anymore.
[21:58] Shadowcaller: …or boys of that matter
[21:58] Happy: Don't worry, SC. One day you'll meet an Elder Horror that's right for you.
[21:58] Shadowcaller: Doubt it >.>
[22:00] Shadowcaller: In social situations, I just talk when needed
[22:00] Happy: There's nothing wrong with being non-sexual.
[22:00] Shadowcaller: Did I say it was wrong?:P
[22:01] Wolfbane: back
[22:01] Happy: It doesn't need to stop you from being a parent. Unless you jsut don't want kids.
[22:02] Happy: I certainly don't, so I can't really blame anyone else for not wanting it.
[22:03] Happy: I'm glad other people are busy making the next generation though.
[22:05] Shadowcaller: So… we leave the captains room then
[22:06] Wolfbane: "If yer pardon me, I'm going to go and make sure everythings gonna get done. But I do suggest you get to town before the rest o' the crew do."
[22:07] Shadowcaller: "Yes… we are leaving as soon as we can, I assure you. Just as long the crew stay out of the way…"
[22:07] Happy: "Thank you," Hope says, and stands to go.
[22:09] Wolfbane: "Remember, three days here, we'll likely leave on the fourth." He stands and bows before leaving. You can hear him give orders to the crew.
[22:10] Shadowcaller: We leave the room and wait untilw e arrive
[22:11] Shadowcaller: *we arrive
[22:12] Wolfbane: You reach dock soon and the gangplank is lowered. Even through the light fog you can see croweded streets, lined with firedancers, trinket stands, musicians playing, and dancers.
[22:13] Happy: Simone's eyes light up in excitement.
[22:13] Happy: "There be locks of pocketpicks here. So be careful. But much fun too!"
[22:13] Wolfbane: crowded*
[22:14] Wolfbane: Goldie's eyes also twinkle in excitement.
[22:14] Shadowcaller: Cessie smiles, "This will be intresting."
[22:16] Shadowcaller: "Just be careful, as Simone said, these places cna be dangerous."
[22:16] Wolfbane: Do you leave ship? (Oh, and the directions to the tavern is that its down the main street, take the 4th left)
[22:17] Happy: Hope speaks to Michicora before she leaves.
[22:17] Shadowcaller: (We do I guess. Cessie is looking around the spectacle curiously.)
[22:17] Happy: "Are you sure you need to stay here? We'll miss you."
[22:18] Shadowcaller: "Nothing to do for me here."
[22:18] Shadowcaller: "I'll keep the ship safe."
[22:24] Shadowcaller: …
[22:25] Murska: Uh, so, I'm wanted here. My characters go into town, I suppose.
[22:25] Shadowcaller: (*sigh*)
[22:25] Happy: Hope hugs Michicora. "Okay then."
[22:26] Happy: Yes, we all go into town.
[22:26] Shadowcaller: She hugs you back "I will be okay."
[22:26] Shadowcaller: (Not fun to RP with someon who dosen't want >.>)
[22:26] Shadowcaller: (It's supposed to be fun after all.)
[22:27] Shadowcaller: We walk down the landplank
[22:28] Shadowcaller: Cessie is careful where she steps
[22:29] Wolfbane: Several young women meet you at the end of the pier and put necklaces of flowers and shells around each of your necks. They part after giving each person a kiss. As you walk through the town, several things catch your eye for just a moment before the next specatcle does.
[22:29] Wolfbane: (Yes I am stealing this from hawaii and the like)
[22:29] Wolfbane: cheeks, not necks
[22:31] Shadowcaller: Cessie is a bit shocked by this but accepts it, a bit afraid of physical contact from strangers
[22:31] Wolfbane: Goldie giggles at the sights. FOr once you don't seem to be the center of attention.
[22:33] Shadowcaller: "uh… thanks?"
[22:36] Wolfbane: (No, wait, I had the correct wording just reread it wrong)
[22:36] Shadowcaller: (Okay >.>)
[22:36] Wolfbane: *pokes others*
[22:37] Happy: Hope walks along happily, taking in the sights, but keeping an eye on Goldie.
[22:38] Happy: Simone looks around, sizing up marks.
[22:39] Wolfbane: No one really seems to be paying attention to them or their purses for that matter. Goldie stays close to the group.
[22:39] Murska: Aegnor mostly listens, especially for music.
[22:39] Shadowcaller: Cessie is mostly distracted by the sudden approach
[22:39] Wolfbane: (Psst. the girls are gone now <.<)
[22:39] Shadowcaller: (yes, but still >.>)
[22:39] Wolfbane: Aegnor will here that there is music playing all over all at once.
[22:40] Shadowcaller: (It's very uncommon.)
[22:40] Shadowcaller: (bakc "home.)
[22:40] Shadowcaller: *Back home
[22:41] Shadowcaller: They go in the direction of the inn
[22:41] Murska: Ninja'd
[22:41] Shadowcaller:
[22:42] Wolfbane: They make it there after a while with no interruptions. The outside of the inn is well taken care of and there are quite a few less people crowding here. Its a little upscale.
[22:44] Shadowcaller: Cessie steps up to who looks most likely tp be the innkeeper, if he/she isn't too busy she will say "Excuse me?"
[22:45] Wolfbane: The inside isn't crowded. Most people are at the festivities. "Oh! Hello. How may I help you?"
[22:45] Wolfbane: She smiles
[22:45] Shadowcaller: "May I ask how many rooms there are aviable right now?"
[22:46] Wolfbane: "How many do you need? I'm sure we have enough though."
[22:47] Shadowcaller: "We need two rooms."
[22:48] Wolfbane: (Only two? Where is Simone staying?)
[22:48] Shadowcaller: (Or, do the others have other options?)
[22:49] Wolfbane: (Happy? Murska?)
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (I figured Hope and Promise…. >.>)
[22:49] Murska: (Well if everyone's staying for a night…)
[22:49] Happy: Simone will stay with Goldie. Hope and Promise.
[22:49] Murska: (Hope, Promise, Aegnor, Cessie, Naib, Simone, Goldie?)
[22:49] Wolfbane: (Its going to be much longer than a night. Likely three)
[22:49] Happy: (and everyone's staying for 3 nights)
[22:49] Murska: ('kay)
[22:50] Murska: (Why? Did the ship sink?)
[22:50] Wolfbane: (Shore leave for the men. Tradition and it keeps them happy)
[22:50] Murska: (kk)
[22:51] Shadowcaller: (They have been sailing for month…)
[22:51] Wolfbane: (Plus they have to get new cargo too)
[22:51] Shadowcaller: *for a month
[22:51] Shadowcaller: "How many rooms do you have?"
[22:52] Wolfbane: "We currently have over a dozen rooms open. Most people will be celebrating."
[22:52] Wolfbane: (Its a /big/ place)
[22:53] Shadowcaller: "How large are the rooms?"
[22:53] Happy: "Four rooms, if we can afford them."
[22:54] Shadowcaller: "…yes, that would be my next question. How much dose it cost to hire a room for three nights?"
[22:54] Wolfbane: "Don't worry, the rooms are large and the beds are soft. As for cost, don't worry. Its been taken care of. A friend said you may be stopping here." She says with a smile.
[22:55] Shadowcaller: "…what kind of friends?" (man, we get a lot for free.)
[22:56] Wolfbane: "Venessa said you would likely stop here."
[22:57] Shadowcaller: "Venessa?… You are a part of the network?"
[22:58] Wolfbane: "And four rooms are no problem. Take the top floor. They should be open. Just make sure you don't damage anything. There are even a few private baths." She pulls back her sleeve, revealing a tattoo in the form of what looks to be almost a figure eight. "Anyone with this is."
[22:58] Murska: (That is so not a network for banished people and I don't care what you say. It's frikken gigantic! Oo)
[22:59] Wolfbane: (No, it isn't that gigantic, but they have a few inns and shops along the most traveled routes)
[22:59] Wolfbane: (This place is a large trourist attraction)
[22:59] Shadowcaller: (And I suspect it's more then just banished people >.>)
[22:59] Murska: (Which just happens to include everywhere we visit, while we've been travelling over multiple continents and such… :P)
[23:00] Wolfbane: (There are a few sympathyzers and people they hire. Those without jobs will do a lot to make sure there is bread on the table)
[23:00] Murska: (It includes the shop we happen to visit, the captain somehow knew to point us at the inn where they're waiting for us… Hmm. I'm pretty sure Helios knows of this network since he knows about everything.)
[23:01] Wolfbane: (The Captain doesn't have any idea about it, he just gave them a place where they could have privacy)
[23:01] Shadowcaller: (Helios /claims/ to know everything. But I think it's likely he knows about the network yes.)
[23:02] Murska: (Well, my character isn't going to believe everything is just a coincidence)
[23:02] Wolfbane: (It isn't because we are playing them. =P)
[23:02] Wolfbane: (And yes, Helios may know that there is a network, but he probably doesn't know who all is in it)
[23:03] Murska: (About a fifth of all people we've ever met or seen, I'd guess. ^^)
[23:03] Wolfbane: (Now, I have to go to dinner, brb)
[23:03] Happy: (hey, coincidence makes the world go round)
[23:03] Wolfbane: (Just assume she gives you room keys or whatever. There are 4 rooms to the floor)
[23:04] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[23:04] Murska: Naib checks his room and then leaves alone to check out the town.
[23:05] Shadowcaller: (*waits for description of town*)
[23:05] Shadowcaller: *room
[23:07] Murska: (Hmm… People banished are probably rare, since usually it'd just be jailtime. Now then, wizards who are banished get contacted by a network of supposed 'symphatizers', get linked to the network, get small-scale help and then the people who have built the network in the first place get wizards on their side who are indebted and very probably would help the network. Sounds interesting.)
[23:08] Shadowcaller: Even Cessie is a bit tired of constantly sitting still and won't stay in the room very long.
[23:08] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, I imagine they have connections to the remaning members of the necromancer house.)
[23:09] Happy: (Probably involved with the meeting Arik was going to)
[23:09] Shadowcaller: (And they in their turn is connected to Helios…)
[23:11] Shadowcaller: (Quite a complex network, Heliots servants, "the network" with it's sympathizers and banished wizards, Sifiox (The remains of the supposed abolished necromancer guild.)
[23:12] Shadowcaller: (I imagine the cult have a finger somewhere too…)
[23:20] Shadowcaller: .
[23:27] Shadowcaller: (Soo >.>)
[23:31] Wolfbane: Well, if they go out to town, the pier district is busy as it was, there are also several courtyards and clearings being used to house the larger part of the celebration and musicians.
[23:31] Shadowcaller: (How did the rooms look like?)
[23:32] Wolfbane: (The rooms each have a large bed, simple, but clean furnishings and there is a private bathing area set in a corner. There is also a large mirror.)
[23:33] Shadowcaller: (Mirroris? o.O)
[23:33] Shadowcaller: *mirrors.)
[23:33] Wolfbane: (Well, large compared to everything you've seen, maybe a foot by a foot.)
[23:34] Wolfbane: (Don't tell me there are no mirrors?)
[23:34] Shadowcaller: (There are, but they are really expensive.)
[23:35] Shadowcaller: (Anyhow…) Cessie looks areound for anything she might find intresting, while still trying to stay with the group.
[23:36] Wolfbane: *pokes*
[23:39] Shadowcaller: (>.>)
[23:40] Wolfbane: Happy?
[23:46] Happy: sorry… playing with Inkscape
[23:47] Wolfbane: hehe
[23:47] Wolfbane: DD is making a pirate avatar for me
[23:47] Happy: Hope wants to go dance.
[23:48] Shadowcaller: Cessie won't dance, but she will stay nearby, looking throught shops
[23:49] Wolfbane: Promise gladly goes with Hope to dance. Goldie stays with them. Cessie will see mostly clothing shops, a few bakeries and even a blacksmith. Most are closed because of the celebration.
[23:50] Wolfbane: *pokes Murska*
[23:51] Shadowcaller: Then she will look at the clothing shops, not that she expect to buy anything.
[23:51] Happy: Are there food stalls at the festival?
[23:52] Wolfbane: They hold simple dresses, nothing too elaborate. Most of it would be fit to wear in tropical areas. And yes, /lots/ of food stalls at the festival.
[23:53] Happy: Then Hope will get a few coins from Aegnor to buy food for everyone. But particularly Goldie.
[23:53] Shadowcaller: (What type of food?)
[23:54] Shadowcaller: (And it's /my/ money:P)
[23:54] Wolfbane: There are fish stalls, hog roasts, fruit stands, sweet stands, everything you can expect a festival to have.
[23:54] Shadowcaller: (Some of it Simones/Aegnors >.>)
[23:54] Happy: (Well, Aegnor's carrying it though, right?)
[23:54] Shadowcaller: (He is.)
[23:54] Wolfbane: (I imagine Simone has picked a bit :P)
[23:56] Shadowcaller: Cessie dose begin to feel a bit uncomfortable in such a large crowd, with constant music and dancers moving around everywhere
[23:58] Murska: Aegnor stays with Cessie and points out interesting things from time to time.
[23:58] Wolfbane: Goldie points out the hog roast. It smells great. Several fire breathers are also around.
[23:59] Happy: (Simone has probably received instructions from Aegnor to behave herself.)
[00:00] Murska: (Mostly 'don't get caught'. :P)
[00:00] Wolfbane: (What? With everyone practically throwing money around and not paying attention to their coin purses? ;))
[00:00] Shadowcaller: (Fire breathers? I bet Cessie could do that, if she wanted that is >.>)
[00:01] Happy: (If he didn't forbid her, then yeah, she'll pick a pocket here or there.)
[00:01] Happy: Hope takes Goldie to the hog roast.
[00:02] Wolfbane: (Fire breathers? They are people who spit out alcohol at high speeds into a flame. <.<)
[00:02] Shadowcaller: Cessie stays near Aegnor, trying her best to have fun.)
[00:03] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, thats basically what Cessie would do really, but with magic, and she won't need to have anything in her mouth.)
[00:04] Wolfbane: The person selling the roast sees them. "Are you wanting some?" he says with a smile.
[00:04] Happy: (As if Cessie could handle the attention.)
[00:04] Shadowcaller: (/If/ she wanted.)
[00:05] Happy: "Absolutely. It smells heavenly. Let me get a hunk about this big." She holds out her hands to demonstrate the amount she thinks she and Goldie and Promise will eat.
[00:06] Shadowcaller: I guess Cessie will look for a fruit selling stand
[00:07] Wolfbane: The man nods with a smile. "2 copper it is."
[00:08] Wolfbane: Cessie finds one nearby, it also has fruit dipped into confections.
[00:08] Shadowcaller: What kind of fruit?
[00:09] Wolfbane: Apples, citrus, and a few taht she doesn't recognize but seems to be popular
[00:09] Wolfbane: that*
[00:09] Happy: Hope pays the coppers.
[00:09] Shadowcaller: She would like to have bananas (Also, how are people dressed here?)
[00:10] Happy: (sarees!)
[00:10] Happy: (Simone has a saree again, btw.)
[00:10] Wolfbane: The man cuts a large chunk of meat, obviously a bit larger than what Hope specified and sets it on a clean board, handing it to her with a smile. "I hope you enjoy it."
[00:11] Happy: "I'm sure we will," she says, as she takes it from him. "Thank you."
[00:11] Wolfbane: (The clothing is pretty random really. Simple dresses, sarees, pants, its a celebration, use your imagination :P)
[00:12] Murska: (*imagines everyone nekkid*)
[00:12] Happy: She tears off a chunk for herself, eating with her hands. "Help yourself." she says to Goldie.
[00:12] Wolfbane: (Likely a few, Aegnor. =P)
[00:12] Shadowcaller: (Ahhh!)
[00:13] Wolfbane: (I was kidding)
[00:13] Shadowcaller: (…right.)
[00:13] Murska: (Well, it WOULD be likely)
[00:13] Happy: (One frat boy streaking the crowd)
[00:13] Shadowcaller: Cessie buys some bananas then. Depending how much they cost of course.
[00:14] Wolfbane: (It really depends on your definition of naked. I mean, one firebreather has arm and legbands. <.<)
[00:14] Happy: (no loincloth? But… ouch!)
[00:14] Shadowcaller: (Yeah o.O)
[00:15] Shadowcaller: (One tiny spark…)
[00:15] Murska: (Would do pretty much nothing)
[00:15] Happy: (could catch the hair on fire)
[00:15] Murska: Aegnor kinda wants to play but he stays with Cessie instead.
[00:15] Wolfbane: (I imagine he has been doing it for a long time to know what he is doing. And Cessie may want to avoid looking at some women)
[00:15] Happy: Goldie eats?
[00:15] Murska: (It doesn't catch fire that easily)
[00:15] Murska: (…/experience)
[00:16] Wolfbane: Goldie digs in and Promise also takes a bit for himself. The bananas are a copper for three.
[00:16] Happy: (But you're fire resistant ^^ )
[00:16] Shadowcaller: She would let him play if he wanted to. (And she won't look at Women ro Men >.>)
[00:16] Murska: (Touché)
[00:16] Shadowcaller: *or men dressed like that
[00:16] Murska: He wouldn't tell her, of course.
[00:17] Happy: Hope walks/dances over to Aegnor, nomming her roast pig. "Aren't you going to play?"
[00:17] Shadowcaller: "A copper for three?" O.o "Thanks, but no thanks."
[00:17] Wolfbane: (Wait, bananas?
[00:18] Shadowcaller: (Yes. 30 bananas for 1 silver. Cessies dress cost 4 silver.)
[00:18] Murska: (There is no smaller coin »)
[00:18] Murska: (And I doubt they'd sell fifteen bananas at once or something :P)
[00:18] Shadowcaller: (There is now >.>)
[00:18] Shadowcaller: (half-copper.)
[00:18] Wolfbane: (Sorry, I got confused. my brother was chatting to me about movies and asked how many horror ones I had with me)
[00:19] Wolfbane: (Too many chats )
[00:19] Wolfbane: Make that 6 for 2 copper, better?
[00:19] Wolfbane: wait..
[00:19] Murska: :P
[00:19] Wolfbane: 1
[00:19] Shadowcaller: (…thats exactly the same price.)
[00:19] Wolfbane: /one/ copper
[00:19] Wolfbane: *phails at math*
[00:19] Wolfbane: >.<
[00:20] Murska: (We need smaller coins… It's not like anyone would buy only six at a time from a stall, and what about things that cost even less apiece?)
[00:20] Shadowcaller: (Half-copper.)
[00:20] Murska: (More like tenth)
[00:20] Shadowcaller: (Yes, but they are called "half-copper")
[00:21] Wolfbane: Okay, change the deal to 4 bananas for 2 half-copper, better?
[00:21] Murska: (tenths of copper are called half-copper? *confused)
[00:21] Shadowcaller: (Yes, all names are not logical.)
[00:22] Murska: (Well how many coppers are pieces of eight then? :P)
[00:22] Happy: ha'pence
[00:22] Shadowcaller: Cessie buys some bananas then.
[00:23] Murska: (Logic = good. 100 cents = 1 euro. 1 cent = 0,01 euros. half an euro = 50 cents. ^^)
[00:23] Shadowcaller: (Tenth copper don't sound as good.)
[00:24] Wolfbane: There is another shriek on the air as something purple explodes well above you. The crowd "Oooo"'s. And so does Goldie
[00:24] Murska: (we had like 16X copper back when we started the shopping spree in the port…)
[00:24] Shadowcaller: (Besides, you need to stop thinking in ultimate logic as the real world don't always work like that so neither dose this one.)
[00:24] Murska: (which was 650 euros relative buying power)
[00:24] Shadowcaller: (We changed it now.)
[00:25] Murska: (so 'bout 4e = 1 copper…?)
[00:25] Shadowcaller: (Really, I mostly been waiting all day so I'm not really in the mood to disscuss this. Lets do taht later.)
[00:25] Shadowcaller: *that
[00:25] Wolfbane: (how about we call the half-copper a cent?)
[00:26] Shadowcaller: (Whatever.) Cessie eats her purchased fruits, asking Aegnor if he wants one-
[00:27] Murska: 'Sure, thanks.' He accepts one. :P
[00:27] Murska: (SC is in really bad mood lately. v.v)
[00:27] Shadowcaller: (What? >.>)
[00:28] Murska: (Let's say Hope walks to Aegnor now with the question)
[00:28] Murska: 'Maybe at some point.'
[00:28] Shadowcaller: "Hard to make yourself heard in all this noise…"
[00:29] Happy: "I hope you do."
[00:30] Wolfbane: Goldie looks at him with pleading eyes. "Please?"
[00:30] Murska: (Cessie should learn how to be a magic amp :P)
[00:30] Shadowcaller: (Gah…)
[00:30] Murska: 'Eh, why not.' He smiles.
[00:33] Shadowcaller: "Um… sure, if you feel up for it. It might be a hard crowd thought."
[00:34] Murska: 'Then I'll just play for you people.'
[00:35] Shadowcaller: She smiles "Thats enough for me, just make sure you make yourself heard."
[00:36] Murska: Aegnor sits somewhere suitable and takes out the guitar case. 'Listen to me and let's make some noise!' *grin*
[00:36] Shadowcaller: Cessie sits down near him if there is room.
[00:36] Wolfbane: A few nearby people stop and turn to watch him.
[00:37] Murska: He starts playing something fast-paced. (and I play another gig, brb)
[00:38] Shadowcaller: On second thought, she don't want all the attention Aegnor is getting.
[00:38] Wolfbane: A few people start to dance to the music and more begin to take notice and join in. Soon, there is a pretty good sized group around them.
[00:40] Shadowcaller: Cessie attempts to join this group, rather then to be in the cnter of it
[00:41] Happy: Hope dances with Promise.
[00:41] Shadowcaller: "I be right back…" She says as she leaves.
[00:41] Shadowcaller: She will keep in sight of Aegnor
[00:42] Wolfbane: Promise dances with her and the two are suddenly split as others take their turns dancing with them. Goldie joins in as well. It seems that the dancing involves a lot of switching partners with no real rhyme to it.
[00:42] Wolfbane: Its a bit chaotic
[00:43] Shadowcaller: As long as no one dances with Cessie >.>
[00:44] Happy: Simone finds herself dancing with a boy her age.
[00:45] Murska: ( (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjWD9UAeba4)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjWD9UAeba4 )
[00:46] Wolfbane: The boy smiles at her and dances. "Enjoying yourself?" Goldie takes well to the style of dance and blends right in even though she is Wolfen.
[00:46] Shadowcaller: (He is clearly evil.)
[00:46] Murska: (Someone needs to try and steal Goldie's amethyst :P)
[00:46] Happy: "I like this town." Simone says, with a grin.
[00:47] Wolfbane: (Sheesh, why do you think all of my NPCs are evil?)
[00:47] Murska: (Because they are)
[00:47] Murska: (same, all your PCs are evil too)
[00:47] Shadowcaller: (Secretly.)
[00:47] Shadowcaller: (*cough*)
[00:47] Murska: (This whole 'Promise imprisoned' is actually just a lie, a smokescreen so he can act a bit eviler cuz it was getting hard to be so good all the time. :P)
[00:48] Shadowcaller: Cessie distances herself from the crowd.
[00:49] Wolfbane: Nothing Happens to Cessie, everyone is watching the festivities
[00:49] Murska: ( (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4fIRjMf-M)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN4fIRjMf-M )
[00:49] Wolfbane: The boy smiles at Simone. "That is good to hear."
[00:50] Murska: Cessie hears a voice from behind. 'You don't like the music?'
[00:50] Shadowcaller: She turns around
[00:50] Murska: It's Naib.
[00:51] Happy: "You live here?"
[00:51] Shadowcaller: "Oh.. Hi… no Naib, it's not the music, it's the crowd and the dancing that makes me a bit uncomfortable."
[00:51] Wolfbane: "Didn't use to, but I moved here when I was very young with my father."
[00:52] Murska: 'Ah.' He smiles. 'He plays well.'
[00:53] Shadowcaller: "He dose…" She glances at Aegnor and then back at Naib "So what are you doing then?"
[00:55] Murska: 'I'm looking around. It's a new city for me.'
[00:55] Happy: "We only going to be here for a few days, till our ship sails."
[00:56] Happy: Simone dances well, quickly learning the steps and improvising her own.
[00:56] Shadowcaller: "So it is for all of us… but I'm afraid I won't see much of it today."
[00:56] Shadowcaller: (What time is it? Of the day I mean?)
[00:57] Wolfbane: The boy keeps up with her. "Thats sad to hear. I'm Paak by the way."
[00:58] Murska: 'Well, we have a few days. I wonder if they have a local combat style around here.'
[00:59] Wolfbane: (About Midday maybe? I said it was morning on the ship)
[00:59] Happy: "I'm Simone.!
[00:59] Happy: *"
[00:59] Wolfbane: (Maybe a little after? There is a touch of fog)
[00:59] Shadowcaller: "Hm, they might. Not that I would know much about physical things."
[00:59] Happy: (Does Murska like my new avatar?)
[00:59] Shadowcaller: (
)
[01:00] Murska: (It looks somehow familiar… not sure.)
[01:00] Murska: (*shrug*)
[01:00] Wolfbane: (hehe)
[01:00] Happy: (my first with Inkscape)
[01:00] Murska: (Now I need someone to make me an avatar of Aegnor playing with that paddle)
[01:00] Murska: (Also, I answered to you in the deity thread Wolfy)
[01:01] Murska: 'Well I'll look around. What do you intend to do?'
[01:01] Wolfbane: (hehe, how do I know though? :P)
[01:02] Murska: ()
[01:02] Shadowcaller: "Oh… not much. There seems to be few things around here for me."
[01:03] Shadowcaller: "But perhaps you have seen something?"
[01:03] Wolfbane: "Nice to meet you Simone." He says with a smile.
[01:03] Shadowcaller: (Someone needs to make me a Cessie avatar >.>)
[01:03] Happy: Is the festival mostly food, or are there stalls selling things?
[01:03] Murska: (Has Naib noticed anything Cessie'd be interested in?)
[01:03] Happy: (I need to practice a little more before taking commissions)
[01:04] Murska: 'Well, it's good to be off the ship at least.'
[01:04] Murska: (I always hated picture-stuff in computer classes)
[01:04] Murska: (just not interested in the stuff
[01:04] Shadowcaller: "Yes… quite. I got deadtired of the food and the cramped space… I never imagined I would get tired of cramped space." She smiles
[01:05] Wolfbane: There are several stands with cheap trinkets (More minor one use charms at most), another with jewelery. Another selling cloth, some of which is great quality. Some sell alcohols.
[01:05] Happy: (I like it, but I doubt I'll take commissions from people outside our little circle.)
[01:05] Murska: 'Yeah, I don't like staying in one place for so long.' (Heh. Time to get Cessie drunk again?)
[01:05] Shadowcaller: (No >.>)
[01:05] Happy: What about weapons or armour?
[01:06] Murska: Competitions anywhere?
[01:06] Shadowcaller: "We differ in that area, I myself is a bit tired to this constant changing of locations. I prefere to stay at one place."
[01:07] Wolfbane: There is a blacksmith, that sells decent arms and armor. The standard competitions about archery, even a dueling pit. (first blood only)
[01:08] Happy: Hope looks for something that Michicora might like.
[01:08] Happy: Do any of her weapons or armor seem like they need replacement?
[01:09] Shadowcaller: (You are looking for something /Michicora/ might like? o.O)
[01:09] Happy: (Yes)
[01:09] Murska: (She likes nothing. NOTHING I tell you.)
[01:09] Shadowcaller: (She likes weapons.)
[01:09] Shadowcaller: (Knives, bolts…)
[01:09] Happy: Or if her weapons and armour are in good shape, then she'll look for something useful, like a nice leather belt bouch.
[01:10] Wolfbane: The smith has a few crossbows, of decent make, probably not as good as Michi's, but there are high quality bolts with various heads on them. Barbed, double blade…
[01:10] Wolfbane: Even a few that are made to break off.
[01:12] Murska: Naib'll have been looking around for martial arts competitions and such.
[01:12] Shadowcaller: *are a bit tired
[01:13] Murska: 'I don't think I could settle down. Maybe some day.'
[01:14] Wolfbane: Naib will find one. Its pretty much a small tournament. Still a few slots open, and no armor is allowed.
[01:14] Shadowcaller: "Where would it be?"
[01:14] Murska: He'll sign up.
[01:14] Happy: "How much are the bolts?" Hope asks
[01:15] Murska: He shrugs. 'Who knows. Haven't seen every place yet.'
[01:15] Wolfbane: The person hands him a ticket with number on it designating his slot. He still has a few minutes before his match.
[01:16] Shadowcaller: "What type of place?"
[01:16] Murska: He takes off his armguard and whatever bags and such he might be carrying and finds somewhere safe for them
[01:16] Wolfbane: The grizzled blacksmith looks at her. "Cheaper than they should be, no one here will buy the darned things. How many?"
[01:16] Wolfbane: (There is about 100 of each type)
[01:17] Shadowcaller: "I mean, what would be ideal?"
[01:17] Murska: 'Somewhere I wouldn't get bored.' He grins.
[01:18] Wolfbane: (Barbed head, double blade(basically a large arrowhead on the end), 4 blade, and a wicked looking jagged one that is made to break off in the wound)
[01:18] Wolfbane: (There are only about a dozen of that last kind)
[01:18] Shadowcaller: She smiles back "You get easily bored then?"
[01:19] Happy: "Say… five of each kind?"
[01:19] Wolfbane: Goldie is still dancing, but Promise is keeping an eye on her.
[01:19] Murska: 'Pretty much. Though I can't say I've had that problem with this group yet.'
[01:20] Shadowcaller: "I really wish that weren't true…"
[01:21] Wolfbane: The smith looks thoughtful. "I'd say… three copper?"
[01:22] Wolfbane: (For 20 bolts total, varying heads)
[01:22] Shadowcaller: "So, what are you doing tonight then Naib?"'
[01:22] Happy: How much money does Hope have?
[01:23] Murska: 'I'll look around and see what I can find from around town.'
[01:23] Wolfbane: (I don't know, SC, Murska?)
[01:24] Shadowcaller: (Err… about that, 4 copper.)
[01:25] Wolfbane: brb
[01:26] Shadowcaller: "Not sure what I will do… had you found any intresting places?"
[01:29] Happy: (I assume 3 copper is a good price then? I imagine Hope would know that sort of thing)
[01:29] Murska: 'Nothing that special yet. Some shops and such.'
[01:29] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, it is.)
[01:30] Shadowcaller: "Well, I wouldn't want to stay in the inn all night as usual…"
[01:31] Happy: Hope takes out 3 copper. "I'll take them."
[01:31] Wolfbane: back
[01:31] Shadowcaller: "Not after all that time on the ship."
[01:31] Wolfbane: The smith wraps up the bolts carefully and hands them to her.
[01:32] Happy: "Thank you." *smiling*
[01:32] Wolfbane: "No problem, anything else you need?"
[01:34] Happy: "No thank you," she says. She makes her way back to the others.
[01:34] Shadowcaller: "I want to do /something/ at least."
[01:35] Happy: (but she doesn't like to do any of the things that everyone else is doing )
[01:36] Wolfbane: She'll find Promise and Hope watching Aegnor play. Goldie has taken another chunk of meat from the board.
[01:36] Shadowcaller: (So?
)
[01:36] Happy: (the only things she likes to do could be done in the room at the inn)
[01:36] Happy: (but she doesn't want to go there0
[01:37] Shadowcaller: (She could go shopping other things >.>)
[01:37] Happy: (The GM described the shops)
[01:38] Wolfbane: (What are you looking for? I can say if there is a shop of it or not)
[01:38] Wolfbane: (Its a tropical place that has tourists occaisonally, there won't be too much that is fancy)
[01:39] Shadowcaller: (Well, Cessie never heard Naib say that.)
[01:39] Wolfbane: (She looked around before, didn't she?)
[01:39] Shadowcaller: (No.)
[01:40] Happy: (She walked around with her eyes on the ground? :P )
[01:40] Shadowcaller: (I do that:P)
[01:40] Murska: (Any progress on the competition?)
[01:41] Murska: 'Well, it is a party tonight. Though if you want to avoid crowds, be warned that it'll just get wilder the later it gets.'
[01:41] Shadowcaller: "Ugh… just what I need."
[01:41] Happy: (lol… even in a crowd?)
[01:41] Happy: (no wonder Simone thinks Cessie is an easy mark)
[01:41] Shadowcaller: (It's harder in a crowd >.>)
[01:42] Wolfbane: (He is only two slots away now from his fight)
[01:42] Wolfbane: (What is Simone doing now? Still dancing with Paak?)
[01:42] Murska: (that's different timeline, of course)
[01:42] Wolfbane: (They are going fast)
[01:43] Happy: Simone is still dancing with Paak, I guess. Though she's probably ready to take a break and get a pastry and juice.
[01:45] Shadowcaller: "I suppose I check out one of those trinket shops… or do you want me to follow you?"
[01:45] Wolfbane: Paak stops after a while, breathing a little hard. "You dance well." he says with a smile.
[01:46] Happy: "So do you." *grinning*
[01:48] Wolfbane: He grins back. "Thanks. Would you like anything to eat or drink?"
[01:49] Murska: 'Whatever you want. I'll go looking around some more.'
[01:50] Shadowcaller: Cessie shrugs "I go with you then."
[01:51] Shadowcaller: She follows Naib
[01:53] Happy: "What's good?"
[01:53] Happy: Hope sits down somewhere with Promise.
[01:53] Happy: "I'd enter a duel, but I've eaten too much," she says, witha grin.
[01:55] Wolfbane: Promise smiles at her. "I bet you'd still win though."
Paak thinks. "What do you want? There are sweets, meat, fruit, fish, almost anything really."
[01:55] Shadowcaller: (Helios: "A boy? How sweet, it seems you have *feelings* after all.")
[02:02] Shadowcaller: *pokes*
[02:03] Murska: Well, Naib and Cessie go find something interesting. In another time and place, Naib is waiting for his match. And Aegnor plays for a bit longer although he's a bit sad that Cessie left.
[02:04] Happy: "A pastry?"
[02:04] Wolfbane: Aegnor will find many assorted coins have been tossed to his feet. Mostly halfcoppers and copper, but one or two silver as well.
[02:05] Happy: /Hmph. You think you know me?/
[02:05] Wolfbane: (Say 30 halfcopper, 8 copper, and 2 silver)
[02:05] Wolfbane: (That was in parentheses I think)
[02:05] Shadowcaller: (It was)
[02:06] Wolfbane: Paak smiles. "Sure, I know the best baker in town if you wish to follow me."
[02:06] Happy: Simone does so.
[02:06] Shadowcaller: (We can go with thoughts thought, but I think Helios have more important things to do.)
[02:06] Happy: (I figured it was the mind shadow mocking her)
[02:06] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, it might have been >.>)
[02:07] Happy: (it doesn't really have much to do other than listen and watch)
[02:07] Shadowcaller: (Mhm.)
[02:08] Wolfbane: Naib's slot is one away now.
[02:09] Wolfbane: Paak leads her to the main road and up it a bit before going into a bakery. Luckily it isn't too crowded. There are all sorts of breads and pastries. "What kind do you like?"
[02:09] Shadowcaller: /I know you better then yourself./
[02:10] Happy: /Not likely./ She has shown feelings for Aegnor and Myubi, after all.
[02:11] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "So… you hit people until they start to get bloody?"
[02:11] Happy: "Oh I eat anything. Which one is your favourite?"
[02:11] Shadowcaller: (It was more of a mock then a fact.)
[02:11] Happy: (yes, but it was a mock that didn't connect because of that)
[02:12] Shadowcaller: (RIght.) /You have no idea…/
[02:12] Murska: He laughs. 'Depends on the rules.'
[02:13] Wolfbane: Paak looks around for a moment before pointing one out. "That one." (Its Bahklava)
[02:13] Shadowcaller: "Ugh, it's not exactly the type of things I usually watch."
[02:13] Shadowcaller: "I hope Aegnor don't miss me too much…"
[02:14] Wolfbane: *really wishes he had bahklava right now* <.<
[02:14] Murska: (I wish I had something edible that wasn't sweet right now)
[02:15] Happy: (*gives Murska cheetos*)
[02:16] Shadowcaller: (Ugh… I don't like cheetos.)
[02:16] Happy: "Sure." Simone says. /So why not you tell me?/
[02:16] Murska: (I prefer nachos)
[02:17] Shadowcaller: /Beacuse you are supposed to tell me things, not the other way around./
[02:18] Wolfbane: Paak nods. "I'll be right back." He goes and waits in line at the counter.
[02:20] Happy: /No, I supposed to give you mind space./
[02:22] Shadowcaller: /"I am" Simone, "I am supposed", but I guess it's wasted on you./
[02:24] Happy: /I can learn to speak a few languages perfectly, or a lot of languages good enough to be understood. Which you think more useful?/
[02:24] Wolfbane: Paak returns with two pieces of bahklava in simple wooden bowls. He even has two small knives so it isn't too messy. He offers one to Simone. "I hope you like it."
[02:25] Wolfbane: (The knives would be used like forks)
[02:25] Happy: Simone, who used to eat from the garbage, has never yet turned down any food based on its flavor. She takes a bite.
[02:26] Wolfbane: (Damn… now I /really/ want some. <.<)
[02:26] Shadowcaller: /I can speak and read over hundred languages perfectly. But I hardly need those skills inside your little head…/
[02:27] Happy: /Well not all of us get to be gods./ her tone is flippant. "This is really good."
[02:27] Murska: (Heh. Her being annoyed inside her mind conversation and then all '
great' out loud is funny)
[02:28] Shadowcaller: /You are hardly goddess material…/
[02:28] Wolfbane: Paak sits down next to her and starts to eat his. He smiles. "I'm glad you like it."
[02:28] Happy: (And what does Aegnor think of seeing her actually letting a boy flirt with her? ^^ )
[02:28] Happy: /Eh, you should talk/
[02:29] Murska: (He just saw them dance.)
[02:29] Wolfbane: (And probably wander off together)
[02:29] Murska: (He was sitting behind the crowd, he didn't see that)
[02:30] Shadowcaller: /Me? I'm intrigued by your defiant manner./
[02:30] Murska: (Go go open source!)
[02:31] Shadowcaller: /You are far too weak to achive any of your ambious goals./
[02:31] Happy: /Of course. I'm only fourteen summers./
[02:31] Shadowcaller: /I would settle for… family wife in your position./
[02:33] Shadowcaller: /A few fat children… yes, that would be the very peek of your life Simone./
[02:33] Shadowcaller: (Whats happening at Naib and Cessie?)
[02:34] Happy: /So I guess you want to release me from the contract then so I can do that instead/
[02:35] Shadowcaller: /Is there anything that says you can't do both? No one would suspect a midwife spying after all./
[02:36] Happy: (did he mean 'midwife' when he said 'family wife'? I thought he meant like a housewife and mother)
[02:37] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, he means generally I guess.)
[02:37] Shadowcaller: *pokes WOlfy*
[02:39] Wolfbane: (Paak already talked) Goldie sits next to Hope. "This is really fun." she says as she licks her claws clean of grease.
[02:39] Shadowcaller: (I meant, Naib and Cessie.)
[02:40] Wolfbane: Naib's slot opens up and his number is called.
[02:40] Shadowcaller: (Things have been standing still there a while now >.>)
[02:40] Wolfbane: (Its kind of hard to GM all of this all at once. Didn't expect it to get quite so spread out)
[02:41] Shadowcaller: (Truly.)
[02:41] Murska: (Naib and Cessie and Naib in Competition are in different timelines, right?)
[02:41] Murska: And Naib goes to the fight.
[02:42] Wolfbane: (I thought it was, but when SC said that…)
[02:42] Shadowcaller: Cessie stays and watches, thankfully, she don't have that much money on her. But she is still all alone >.>
[02:42] Shadowcaller: (*shrug* I have no idea.)
[02:43] Murska: Well fine, let's say Cessie is watching the fight.
[02:43] Happy: Simone sits with
[02:43] Happy: paak and eats her baaklava
[02:43] Happy: "Should we go find Cessie?" Hope asks.
[02:43] Shadowcaller: (She dosen't repons to the mock?)
[02:44] Shadowcaller: *respond
[02:45] Wolfbane: Promise looks around. "We probably should."
[02:45] Happy: (nope)
[02:46] Happy: Hope tells Aegnor that's what they are doing. "Are you staying here?"
[02:46] Murska: 'I'm coming with you.'
[02:47] Murska: He quickly gathers the coins.
[02:47] Wolfbane: (I take it Aegnor collects the coins that were tossed to him?)
[02:47] Wolfbane: hehe
[02:47] Murska: and ninja's the GM
[02:48] Murska: Meanwhile, Naib gets ready to fight.
[02:48] Shadowcaller: Cessie is trying to avoid physical contact with any other crowd members, which means she dosen't see much of the fight really
[02:51] Happy: The others search for Cessie.
[02:52] Wolfbane: Naib's opponent is dark tan, roughly 6ft tall, and well muscled. He positions himself into a basic defensive stance similar to ones he has seen.
[02:53] Wolfbane: His left arm is slightly higher.
[02:54] Murska: Naib crouches a bit and takes a stance, holding his right arm a bit back.
[02:54] Wolfbane: (Basic rules. Now kill blows, and its till the first person yeilds or is out of the circle)
[02:54] Wolfbane: no*
[02:55] Wolfbane: The ref signals to begin and money starts to change hands outside of the circle.
[02:55] Wolfbane: I guess the others find Cessie?
[02:55] Shadowcaller: Happy said so yes:P
[02:56] Wolfbane: The fighter starts to circle slowly to the left, keeping his guard up.
[02:56] Shadowcaller: She is standing slightly outside the are of the crowd.
[02:56] Murska: (Now I really need to remember which arm of his is the armguard one. »)
[02:56] Wolfbane: (He wouldn't be allowed to use it)
[02:56] Shadowcaller: *outside the crowd
[02:56] Murska: (yeah, but that's his dominant arm)
[02:56] Wolfbane: (okay)
[02:57] Happy: (He had to remove his armguard?)
[02:57] Murska: Naib doesn't start with the traditional circling but instead approaches the other fighter a few steps quickly without going to striking distance.
[02:57] Happy: "Hi Cessie."
[02:58] Shadowcaller: She turns around "Oh, hi Hope."
[02:58] Wolfbane: (Yeah, no weapons or armor allowed, most fight without shirts)
[02:59] Happy: (I thought Naib never took it off?)
[02:59] Murska: (You haven't seen him take it off)
[03:00] Happy: (So where did he put it?)
[03:00] Murska: (I assume there's some place to put weapons and armour)
[03:00] Murska: (If not he'll leave it to Cessie.)
[03:00] Wolfbane: The fighter stops the circling and moves in quickly and while keeping his guard up, goes into a straight punch at Naib's face with his right hand.
[03:00] Wolfbane: (There is, you return the slot number for it)
[03:01] Shadowcaller: "…what are you doing?"
[03:01] Murska: Naib goes under it and uses his extreme speed to aim multiple punches at his body.
[03:02] Happy: "Aegnor finished up playing, so we came looking for you."
[03:02] Happy: "Is that Naib? Let's get closer."
[03:02] Shadowcaller: "Um… I rather stay here, it's too crowded."
[03:02] Wolfbane: The man suddenly reverses his strike and slams his elbow onto the back of Naib's neck even though he takes a few blows to his ribs.
[03:03] Murska: He takes the blow, twisting his body sideways and tries to get a hold of his hand.
[03:03] Murska: (Also, as established back when he was created, Naib is /really/ fast.)
[03:04] Wolfbane: (That is why I said he took a few blows instead of just one. Against someone normal he wouldn't have taken a blow)
[03:05] Murska: (Just making sure.)
[03:05] Shadowcaller: Cessie stays where she is if the others move closer to the circle.
[03:05] Wolfbane: Naib is able to grab onto the guys hand easily.
[03:06] Happy: Hope doesn't want to leave Cessie alone, but she does want to watch the fight.
[03:06] Shadowcaller: (I don'g get why everyone is so worried about her o.O)
[03:06] Shadowcaller: *don't
[03:07] Happy: (Everyone isn't.
[03:07] Shadowcaller: (Besides the stealing part.)
[03:07] Happy: (Hope is.)
[03:07] Shadowcaller: (WHy?)
[03:07] Murska: He uses his momentum twisting sideways to force him to turn a bit aswell, then starts hammering him with his free hand to prevent him from doing the same.
[03:08] Shadowcaller: So what is Hope doing?
[03:09] Wolfbane: The man goes with the twisting, but also flings himself down against the ground, trying to pull Naib with him. Only one blow grazes him before Naib is pulled.
[03:10] Murska: He aims to fall on top of him, fist first, and laying on top of the arm he was holding.
[03:13] Happy: (Because she is)
[03:13] Happy: She keeps edging closer to watch the fight, and then stepping back to see Cessie.
[03:13] Happy: But if Aegnor is with Cessie, she'll probably eventually squeeze into the crowd.
[03:13] Shadowcaller: (…but Cessie is a wizard, she don't really have anything to fear >.>)
[03:14] Shadowcaller: She have the ring on
[03:14] Wolfbane: He takes a hit to the chin, and Naib pins his arm but the fighter pulls him close with his free arm and headbutts Naib.
[03:15] Murska: Naib tilts his head so his nose won't be hit and uses his superior position to keep fisting the guy.
[03:15] Happy: (Yes, i know that and you know that, but Hope still thinks of her as someone who needs looking after)
[03:16] Shadowcaller: (Bah.)
[03:17] Shadowcaller: (Cessie would not like if she knew hope thought that.)
[03:18] Wolfbane: The man keeps taking blows and tries to force Naib off with his legs.
[03:18] Murska: Naib tries to stay on, of course. :P
[03:18] Happy: (But she doesn't mind Hope taking care of her when she needs it.)
[03:18] Shadowcaller: (Thats different.)
[03:19] Wolfbane: He eventually forces Naib up far enough to use his other hand before finally pushing him off. As soon as he is done, he tries to stand, but favors his left side.
[03:19] Shadowcaller: (She don't mind being helped with things her magic can't handle after all, but she dosen't like that Hope see her as a person that needs protection.)
[03:20] Happy: (It isn't that Hope thinks Cessie is in danger. It's that she thinks she might be unhappy or uncomfortable.)
[03:21] Wolfbane: Goldie is of course at the front of the crowd, cheering on Naib.
[03:21] Murska: Naib also gets to his feet and aims a kick at the man's legs.
[03:22] Shadowcaller: Cessie keeps herself to Aegnor as he comes wandeing "Sorry that I left… I just wanted to do something for once."
[03:22] Shadowcaller: *wandering
[03:22] Murska: 'Of course.' Aegnor smiles. 'I got some money for us.'
[03:23] Shadowcaller: She smiles back "Really? How much?"
[03:23] Wolfbane: The man moves his foot out of the way by going into a quick snap kick aimed at Naib's right side. He's stopped favoring his left side and is moving slightly faster than before.
[03:24] Murska: '30 halfcopper, 8 copper, and 2 silver.'
[03:24] Wolfbane: (After all, he did attract a large crowd)
[03:24] Murska: Naib quickly dodges and brings his arms to position while retreating two steps to evaluate the opponent.
[03:24] Shadowcaller: Cessies eyes widen "Wow… you got that much?"
[03:25] Murska: 'It's the kind of party, people get careless with money.'
[03:25] Shadowcaller: "I suppose, so how are you going to spend them all?"
[03:25] Wolfbane: (Yep! I'm sure Simone also ended up with some. Hopefully none from Paak though)
[03:26] Murska: 'Don't know yet. I haven't had much time to look around yet.'
[03:27] Shadowcaller: "The walls on the inn look awfully thin… but I suppose we will look around once naib is finished."
[03:27] Wolfbane: The fighter also stands a bit back. He no longer favors his side and moves back into his defesive position. His left arm does seem to hang a little lower than it did at the start and he is breathing slightly heavy. He nods to Naib in respect.
[03:28] Murska: Naib gives him a bright smile and moves at him quickly, using his right hand for a powerful punch towards his chest.
[03:30] Shadowcaller: Cessie presses herself a bit closer to Aegnor
[03:30] Shadowcaller: Having her hands on his shoulders
[03:31] Wolfbane: He moves a little to the side so he still gets hit solidly, but moves with the blow, spinning down into a trip sweep, trying to catch him from behind.
[03:31] Murska: Aegnor smiles at her. 'We'll go look for something nice.'
[03:32] Wolfbane: Promise give's Hope's hand a squeeze. "This kind of reminds me of how things used to be in my tribe."
[03:32] Shadowcaller: She smiles back "You know, I haven't worn that gown in a while…"
[03:33] Murska: He jumps over it and takes another heavy punch with his right arm.
[03:34] Murska: 'Now with our own room and all…'
[03:35] Wolfbane: The man redirects the blow using his left arm, sweeping it away. He counters with an open palmed strike to Naib's chest.
[03:35] Shadowcaller: "I can fix the privacy… but let us take a look around first shall we?"
[03:35] Murska: Naib blocks with his left arm and keeps putting the pressure on him with more punches.
[03:36] Murska: 'Yeah.'
[03:36] Happy: Hope squeezes Promise's paw back. "Yes. You tempted to give it a try?"
[03:37] Shadowcaller: Cessie turns her head slightly towards the ring "Are they done? It's hard to see…"
[03:37] Murska: Aegnor sees more of the fight over some heads. 'Not yet.'
[03:38] Shadowcaller: "Who's… winning?"
[03:38] Happy: Hope is also keeping an eye on Goldie.
[03:39] Wolfbane: Naib's opponent takes a pretty solid pummeling and suddenly ducks, trying to get a hard hit into Naib's stomach.
[03:39] Wolfbane: Goldie is at the front of the crowd, still cheering on Naib.
[03:39] Happy: Simone does not pick Paak's pocket, nor does she pick pockets of passersby while playing with Paak.
[03:39] Wolfbane: (hehehe)
[03:39] Shadowcaller: (Playing?)
[03:40] Happy: (I needed a p word ^^ )
[03:40] Shadowcaller: (Be glad there are no Servants of Norhold here >.>)
[03:40] Wolfbane: =P
[03:40] Shadowcaller: (What?)
[03:40] Shadowcaller: (…what is she doing?)
[03:41] Wolfbane: (Alliteration)
[03:41] Murska: Naib attempts to connect his knee with the man's face. ^^
[03:42] Murska: 'Can't see much, but I think Naib is.'
[03:42] Shadowcaller: (Right…)
[03:42] Shadowcaller: "Good, then that's finally over…"
[03:43] Happy: (Or if you mean what is Simone doing, she's hanging out, chatting, dancing, playing games… doing all the fun stuff that teenagers can do at a festival.)
[03:43] Wolfbane: Promise shakes his head. "No, I'd rather not. I don't want to get carried away and hurt someone with my claws or teeth."
[03:43] Shadowcaller: (Hm, I never did any of that >.>)
[03:43] Murska: (Teenagers don't do anything fun at festivals)
[03:43] Happy: (No, not when they're computer nerds…)
[03:43] Murska: (They get angsty and hang out with a few friends in circles hoping it'd be over)
[03:44] Wolfbane: Naib gets hit pretty hard in the stomach, but the fighter gets kneed at the bottom of his chin, knocking him back, dazed.
[03:44] Murska: Naib punches him in the face with his right hand as hard as he can.
[03:44] Happy: (You just needed to be at a festival where a pretty girl with bright eyes was paying attention to you. ;) )
[03:44] Murska: (Yeah right.)
[03:44] Shadowcaller: (bah.)
[03:45] Murska: (Besides, then we'd just be angsty together in a little circle and talk about how we wish our parents'd let us gtfo from this stupid so-called 'party')
[03:45] Happy: (Ah, that's the secret. You have to ditch the parents)
[03:46] Shadowcaller: (Not intrested >.>)
[03:46] Murska: (Then we'd never BE at a festival)
[03:46] Murska: (maybe a rock one :P)
[03:46] Shadowcaller: (I would go home.)
[03:46] Murska: (Muse's comin' soon-ish but I'm not going. »)
[03:47] Wolfbane: The man is hit, but stays standing even though his nose if bloody. Backing away, he completely lowers his guard before nodding and gesturing towards the ref.
[03:48] Murska: Naib takes a step back aswell and bows slightly.
[03:48] Happy: (I imagine if Simone had internet, she wouldn't go to festivals either)
[03:48] Murska: (Simone has teh book)
[03:48] Happy: (it's not the internet)
[03:48] Happy: (It doesn't update live, nor can she chat with other people on it)
[03:48] Shadowcaller: (SHe can chat with Helios:P)
[03:49] Happy: (She does)
[03:49] Murska: (What if she had internet without any other people?)
[03:49] Wolfbane: The man bows slightly and extends his hand towards Naib. A lot of money changes hands outside the circle.
[03:49] Murska: Naib shakes his hand. »
[03:49] Happy: (internet without other people =/= internet)
[03:50] Wolfbane: Nothing happens but as he steps out of the ring, he is given a cane to feel his way around with. People part to let him through.
[03:50] Wolfbane: <.<
[03:51] Happy: (Naib blinded him? O.o)
[03:52] Wolfbane: (No… he already was. >.>)
[03:52] Wolfbane: (Or if you prefer, he isn't blind)
[03:52] Wolfbane: (I think the first would make the fight more epic)
[03:52] Murska: (But blind senseis always win Oo :P)
[03:53] Shadowcaller: "Are they done now?"
[03:53] Wolfbane: (Not always. ANd okay, he is blind)
[03:53] Murska: 'Yeah, Naib won.'
[03:53] Wolfbane: Since none of you object
[03:54] Shadowcaller: "Good for him."
[03:54] Shadowcaller: "Thought I can't say I understand the thrill of what he dose."
[03:55] Murska: Naib looks around the crowd, mostly scanning for possible other fighters.
[03:55] Happy: Hope cheers.
[03:55] Murska: 'It's a way of challenging himself, I suppose.'
[03:55] Happy: (like practicing magic :P )
[03:55] Shadowcaller: "I mean the thing itself, hitting other people?"
[03:55] Wolfbane: Naib will see that his slot has been moved to another match later in the day. There are only 4 fighters left including him.
[03:55] Murska: 'Yes, that.'
[03:56] Murska: I suppose he goes somewhere. :P
[03:56] Happy: Hope goes to meet up with Naib, possibly accompanied by Goldie?
[03:57] Wolfbane: Yep, Goldie hugs Naib as soon as he comes out of the ring. "You did great!"
[03:57] Wolfbane: Promise is with them.
[03:57] Murska: He pats her on the back. 'Thank you.'
[03:57] Shadowcaller: I suppose Cessie steps up to him too.
[03:58] Murska: And Aegnor, who congratulates him.
[03:58] Shadowcaller: (Alpha have been selected.)
[03:59] Shadowcaller: Cessie gives him a encouraging nod and a smile.
[03:59] Wolfbane: (Remember, Goldie is almost as tall as Cessie now, although that isn't much:P )
[03:59] Wolfbane: Promise also congratulates him.
[03:59] Murska: (That's quite much for some eight-year-old)
[03:59] Shadowcaller: (Indeed.)
[04:00] Happy: (who is it?)
[04:00] Shadowcaller: (
)
[04:00] Murska: (It's Shadow.)
[04:00] Wolfbane: (Still, the other spurt won't happen for a while. Wolfen get up to 6ft average)
[04:00] Happy: (If it's Murska, he'd better pick me)
[04:00] Wolfbane: ?
[04:00] Murska: (As I've said, I'd never pick the four of us on a team.)
[04:01] Wolfbane: Pick me! I'm never a wolf v.v
[04:01] Shadowcaller: (But we have hardly been in a wolf team together >.>)
[04:01] Happy: (I've never been on a wolf team with Murska v.v)
[04:01] Murska: (Be glad. ^^)
[04:01] Murska: (You'd be disillusioned.)
[04:02] Murska: (I'm just a lazy bugger who tells others 'make spreadsheet' 'decide nightkills' 'don't get autoed')
[04:02] Shadowcaller: I guess they go somewhere once they have gratulated him.
[04:02] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks for intresting shops and such.
[04:02] Happy: "Let's get you a drink," Hope says to Naib.
[04:03] Murska: 'Sure.' He smiles.
[04:03] Shadowcaller: (*gasp* you are defiling yourself!)
[04:03] Shadowcaller: (*has never drunk alcohol*)
[04:04] Happy: (In medieval times it was safer to drink alcohol than water)
[04:04] Happy: (and it isn't as if drunk driving would be much of a problem)
[04:04] Shadowcaller: (Not the water Cessie makes >.>)
[04:05] Murska: (Hey you three, join the next Diplo. :P)
[04:05] Murska: (Then ally with each other to drop the other three.)
[04:05] Shadowcaller: (Meh.)
[04:05] Happy: (maybe the one after next)
[04:05] Happy: (I have a game to run next month)
[04:05] Shadowcaller: "Should we follow them?"
[04:05] Murska: (Diplo doesn't take much time.)
[04:06] Murska: (At least if you do exactly as I say. )
[04:06] Shadowcaller: (I won't join it I'm afraid.)
[04:06] Murska: (and don't think up your own moves. :P)
[04:06] Murska: 'Or we could go look for the shops if you want.'
[04:06] Wolfbane: There is a vendor selling drinks. Both alcoholic and not. Its all kept on a shelf behind him, plain to see.
[04:07] Happy: Hope gets whatever drinks she can for a copper for the four of them.
[04:07] Shadowcaller: "I'm thirsty actually… lets go for a drink."
[04:07] Murska: 'Okay.' Aegnor helps with moar cash :P
[04:08] Wolfbane: Alcoholic, or not? There are all sorts of bottles, even a few labeled in other languages.
[04:08] Shadowcaller: Not for Cessie of course
[04:08] Shadowcaller: (Since it's a port town, I assume most people here speak common.)
[04:08] Happy: Hope goes for whatever the popular beer is.
[04:09] Murska: Aegnor takes that aswell.
[04:09] Shadowcaller: Cessie dosen't seem too happy with their choices of beverages.
[04:09] Wolfbane: (There are several non alcoholic things, juices and the like.)
[04:10] Shadowcaller: "Do you have any type of milk?"
[04:11] Wolfbane: The barkeep pours out a dark red liquid into mugs and hands them to the group. He shakes his head at Cessie's question. "Sorry, it doesn't keep well in this climate."
[04:12] Shadowcaller: (Don't they need to give back the mugs later? Or do they buy the mugs tpp?)
[04:12] Shadowcaller: *too
[04:13] Wolfbane: (They give them back later)
[04:13] Wolfbane: (Think of it as an outdoor bar)
[04:13] Shadowcaller: (Just give me a mug, I can fill it myself.)
[04:13] Shadowcaller: ""
[04:14] Wolfbane: He shrugs and hands her one.
[04:14] Wolfbane: He turns to other customers.
[04:14] Shadowcaller: She makes some water thats pours into the mug.
[04:14] Wolfbane: (And really, milk would spoil fast in tropical weather)
[04:14] Shadowcaller: (I know.)
[04:14] Happy: (She just needs to find a cow, or a goat)
[04:15] Shadowcaller: "I /still/ don't see the thrill with alcohol."
[04:15] Shadowcaller: She turns toward them.
[04:16] Wolfbane: Goldie drinks from her waterskin.
[04:16] Happy: "It tastes good," Hope says. She's never really gotten drunk on their travels.
[04:17] Shadowcaller: "Corrupts the mind…" Cessie says quietly.
[04:17] Wolfbane: Promise takes a sip of his and stops. "More than you know Hope." He is staring at his mug. The drink is very sweet and has an odd flavor to it.
[04:18] Happy: "What's wrong?" she asks quietly.
[04:19] Wolfbane: He switches to Wolfen. "This is a lot like my tribe's drink. We called it Stag's blood. It was mixed with our mead. It just brings back memories."
[04:19] Shadowcaller: "Stag blood?"
[04:20] Murska: Aegnor takes a sip aswell.
[04:20] Wolfbane: He switched so Cessie couldn't freak over it
[04:20] Shadowcaller: (ah.)
[04:20] Murska: 'What is it made of?' /wolfen
[04:20] Shadowcaller: Cessie just drinks her water.
[04:20] Wolfbane: Aegnor probably knows the name of the drink though… yep
[04:21] Shadowcaller: Feeling a bit left out
[04:21] Wolfbane: "Just what its name suggests." /Common
[04:21] Murska: He looks a bit surprised. 'Really?'
[04:22] Wolfbane: "Yes, really. You mix it into the mead and it comes out like this. My father helped make it."
[04:22] Happy: (Aegnor knows Wolfen?)
[04:22] Murska: (Yes.)
[04:22] Murska: (A bit.)
[04:22] Wolfbane: (he probably learned a little in the tribe)
[04:22] Murska: (Back before he met the party)
[04:23] Murska: 'Well, it isn't bad.'
[04:23] Happy: Hope gives Promise a squeeze, and drinks.
[04:23] Murska: ('Isn't quite how I like my blood but I guess… :P)
[04:24] Wolfbane: He chuckles. "It does feel kind of good to taste something familiar again." Promise takes a drink.
[04:24] Shadowcaller: (Common?)
[04:24] Wolfbane: yes
[04:25] Shadowcaller: Cessie places her now empty mug on the vendors table and sigh
[04:26] Shadowcaller: I guess she waits for them to be done with their corrupting drinks >.>
[04:29] Wolfbane: Promise looks at Cessie. "You'd probably actually like this. Hardly any alcohol since it can't be made with too much or its ruined. Its also really sweet. Its more of a juice or wine than anything else."
[04:29] Wolfbane: (Yeah, juice made from a deer <.<)
[04:30] Shadowcaller: "Pffh, I would never like anything with alcohol in it."
[04:31] Murska: 'Are you sure? It /is/ rather sweet.'
[04:31] Wolfbane: "And I can kind of garuantee that there is little alcohol in it. I know how its made."
[04:32] Shadowcaller: "…yes, I'm not drinking anything with alcohol in it. It's a principle."
[04:32] Wolfbane: (What about the glass of wine she had in Kyou?)
[04:33] Happy: "I don't think she'd want to try it," Hope says.
[04:33] Shadowcaller: (She never had that >.>)
[04:33] Murska: He shrugs. 'Your call.'
[04:34] Wolfbane: "Okay." He nods and finishes his drink with a slight smile. "I may try my paw at making some one day."
[04:35] Shadowcaller: "My body can't handle alcohol anyway."
[04:37] Wolfbane: *pokes others*
[04:37] Shadowcaller: "It will just end up badly, like in SaltCross."
[04:38] Happy: "What do you mean? SaltCross wasn't because of alcohol."
[04:38] Shadowcaller: "Of course it was."
[04:39] Happy: Hope just looks confused. "What are you talking about?"
[04:39] Happy: (player is also confused)
[04:39] Murska: Aegnor finishes the drink.
[04:39] Shadowcaller: "…am I remembering it wrong? We took in at a inn after we been at the altar…"
[04:40] Shadowcaller: "RIght?"
[04:40] Shadowcaller: "After our first meeting with the worm."
[04:41] Happy: (I don't remember anyone drinking)
[04:41] Murska: 'Right thus far.'
[04:44] Shadowcaller: "Then we went into a inn."
[04:44] Shadowcaller: "And you ordered alcohol."
[04:45] Shadowcaller: "DOn't you remember? I called it poison."
[04:45] Shadowcaller: "Which it technically is."
[04:46] Murska: 'Anything is, in high enough quantities. But go on?'
[04:46] Happy: (player does not remember this at all)
[04:46] Shadowcaller: "Yeah, and then we talked… about the world and such things. It was our first real thought Aegnor."
[04:47] Shadowcaller: "You said I was the first human you met that understood deep thought."
[04:47] Happy: (but also Hope thought at first she was referring to when they got arrested)
[04:47] Murska: 'And that was bad?'
[04:47] Shadowcaller: "No! of couse not."
[04:49] Shadowcaller: "You also said I "would never feel to joy of dancing on a table to a crowd" since I was too shy…" >.>
[04:49] Murska: (Great memory. :P)
[04:49] Murska: He grins. 'I did?'
[04:49] Shadowcaller: (She remember that phrase.)
[04:50] Shadowcaller: "Yeah, I remember that clearly, even thought it was like a year ago."
[04:50] Shadowcaller: "I managed to get drunk after all as someone must have spiked the water."
[04:51] Wolfbane: (What season will it be when we get to New Dys?)
[04:51] Murska: 'Or you grabbed the wrong drink, as I remember it.'
[04:51] Murska: 'That's when I learned you have a great voice.' He smiles.
[04:52] Shadowcaller: "It tasted like water…" She blushes.
[04:53] Shadowcaller: "I can't remember what I sung thought."
[04:53] Shadowcaller: *sang
[04:53] Shadowcaller: "Only what that devil drink did to me."
[04:55] Shadowcaller: "…but let's move on shall we? I don't want you to be more effected then you already is."
[04:57] Shadowcaller: *are
[04:57] Murska: 'Don't worry, I don't intend to get drunk.'
[04:58] Shadowcaller: "Very good, I hate to see people change when they drink alcohol, it's like they become different persons."
[04:59] Murska: (Totally traumatized by something in her past. »)
[04:59] Wolfbane: Promise returns the empty mugs. "This little won't be able to do that. What shall we do now?"
[04:59] Shadowcaller: (Hey, I feel the same way and I'm not traymatized.)
[05:00] Shadowcaller: "Let's look for some intresting shope."
[05:00] Happy: "You've seen me drink plenty of times, Cessie, and I've never been a different person," Hope says.
[05:00] Shadowcaller: *shop's
[05:00] Shadowcaller: "Thats beacuse you never drank enough to be effected."
[05:01] Murska: (raivoraitis. »)
[05:02] Shadowcaller: "…anyhow, let's go elsewhere, I no longer wish to smell the stench of it."
[05:03] Murska: 'If you wish.'
[05:04] Happy: (? )
[05:04] Happy: (what's that mean?)
[05:04] Shadowcaller: Being an absolute teetotaler, said often of a person who in addition to being a teetotaler, openly criticises even minimal alcohol consumption of others
[05:04] Murska: (A word for someone who's very against alcohol and actively tries to stop others from drinking too)
[05:05] Murska: (Mostly obsolete nowadays)
[05:05] Happy: (Ah.)
[05:05] Murska: (It was from the time of the Prohibition in finland)
[05:05] Happy: Hope enjoys her drink. Presumably Naib has one too?
[05:05] Murska: Presumably, yes.
[05:05] Shadowcaller: They go around looking for shops then.
[05:07] Shadowcaller: (They don't feel too bad with Cessie for this right? >.>)
[05:07] Happy: (Of course not)
[05:07] Happy: (Well, Hope probably was stung by the comment about corrupting the mind. :( )
[05:07] Happy: (But she tried not to let it show.)
[05:08] Shadowcaller: (Why was that comment so hard?)
[05:08] Wolfbane: (Not really. After all, everyone has their own tastes. Promise is just happy to have some of that again)
[05:08] Happy: (Because she already thinks she's stupid)
[05:08] Murska: (Well, she's stupid for thinking she's stupid.)
[05:08] Murska: (:P)
[05:08] Happy: (:P )
[05:09] Wolfbane: heh
[05:09] Happy: (But still, having your best friend say something that hits at your biggest insecurity is never going to feel good.)
[05:10] Shadowcaller: (What more permanent shops are there?)
[05:11] Wolfbane: (Mostly the same. No magic shops other than the cheap trinkets that the vendors sell)
[05:11] Wolfbane: Its probably mid-afternoon now.
[05:12] Shadowcaller: (Any other points of intrest?)
[05:12] Shadowcaller: (And didn't you have a list of intresting shops?)
[05:13] Wolfbane: (Clothing, food stores, an instrument shop, the one blacksmith…)
[05:13] Shadowcaller: (Meh, any points of intrest then?)
[05:15] Wolfbane: (Ugh, if you want, you guys can GM certain points in the town. The festival will probably continue on, the fighting tournament will continue, there is the archery contest, other weapon contests…)
[05:15] Murska: Aegnor looks around at the music shop.
[05:16] Wolfbane: (A nightly drinking contest :P)
[05:16] Shadowcaller: (A bathhouse maybe?)
[05:17] Shadowcaller: (Some wishing well? A statue? Some special building? A carnival?)
[05:17] Wolfbane: The shop carries pretty good quality instruments, mostly guitars, lutes, and simple pipes, but there are a few more complex things such as dulcimers and harps.
[05:17] Wolfbane: (True, I guess there would be a bath house, but no carnival since this basically is one)
[05:18] Shadowcaller: "I would need to bath after the ship…" (After they left the store.)
[05:19] Wolfbane: (There were also private baths in their rooms))
[05:19] Murska: He looks at the pipes.
[05:20] Wolfbane: There are panpipes of assorted sizes, and a doubleflute.
[05:22] Murska: He examines the flute.
[05:23] Wolfbane: It is a pair of flutes that have been joined together at the mouthpiece. It is rather ornate and looks like it has been made out of ivory.
[05:24] Murska: He sighs. Probably horrendously expensive too.
[05:26] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks around in the shop, but will most likely not find anything intressting."
[05:26] Wolfbane: Nope, she doesn't.
[05:29] Murska: 'Well, let's go.' Aegnor heads back out.
[05:29] Wolfbane: brb
[05:29] Happy: (He didn't even ask about the price :( )
[05:30] Murska: (He didn't.9
[05:30] Murska: (By the way, I'm alive in Mafia. You guys?)
[05:32] Happy: (I'm alive)
[05:33] Wolfbane: back
[05:33] Wolfbane: Where all do you go now?
[05:34] Wolfbane: (I really am surprised he didn't ask the price)
[05:38] Murska: Hm.
[05:38] Murska: Well, Aegnor and Cessie walk around, I suppose.
[05:38] Murska: Naib gets ready for the next match.
[05:39] Wolfbane: Hope and Simone?
[05:39] Wolfbane: Promise and Goldie will likely stay with Hope
[05:40] Happy: Simone is still hanging out with Paak.
[05:40] Happy: Unless he gets too frisky >.>
[05:40] Wolfbane: He is likely showing her the town and dancing. He knows better.
[05:40] Happy: He knows better?
[05:41] Happy: What, does he know she's with Naib? ^^
[05:41] Wolfbane: No, he just isn't that kind of guy
[05:41] Murska: He's evil.
[05:41] Murska: Just like them all.
[05:43] Happy: I can just see it. Simone and Paak go and watch the fight. His hand starts moving as if he's going to put it around her waist. Then she yells 'Go Naib!' and he goes O.O and hands go in pockets.
[05:43] Wolfbane: =P
[05:44] Happy: I don't think anyone else is doing anything notable.
[05:44] Happy: At some point, Hope and Promise will likely try and get some alone time. But no need to rp that out.
[05:45] Wolfbane: Yeah
[05:45] Wolfbane: Who is staying in what room though?
[05:46] Wolfbane: I know Hope/Promise, Cessie/Aegnor, and I am assuming Simone/Goldie and Naib by himself?
[05:46] Wolfbane: Or how is it?
[05:46] Happy: Yes
[05:46] Happy: I'll assume Simone and Goldie have gotten to know each other by now.
[05:47] Happy: And Simone knows that the couples want time alone, even if Goldie is too young to understand that.
[05:48] Wolfbane: What was that other thing you and SC were talking about?
[05:48] Happy: something that will happen at sea
[05:48] Wolfbane: uh oh
[05:49] Wolfbane: If those two sailors try anything, they'll be dead. Captain's wishes or not. <.<
[05:50] Murska: 8am. Are we back to our old habits?
[05:51] Happy: >.>
[05:51] Happy: I blame Wolfie
[05:51] Wolfbane: Not really, I am going to end up going to bed soon. Its not even midnight for me
[05:51] Wolfbane: =P
[05:51] Murska: some day
[05:51] Happy: actually blame the fact that I slept until 3pm
[05:51] Murska: we're going to stay up until 4pm or so
[05:51] Murska: and keep Wolfy up 'till the morning
[05:52] Wolfbane: Yeah, you guys can GM whatever you want in town, I only have one other thing planned
[05:52] Murska: I blame the fact that since I didn't go to school, I got to sleep enough.
[05:52] Murska: So, hm. I should go to sleep since I'm leaving for Åbo in an hour or so.
[05:53] Murska: *hugs* night
[05:53] Wolfbane: *hugs*
[05:53] Wolfbane: Night
[05:55] Happy: *hugs Wolfie*
[05:55] Happy: *hugs Murska*

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License