Mar 11 12

[19:18] Shadowcaller: I got that part
[19:18] Murska: /interactive novel, too
[19:19] Shadowcaller: Ohh
[19:19] Shadowcaller: ANyone else turn to GM? Or should I continue?
[19:19] Shadowcaller: I'm very willing to play:P
[19:20] Murska: I don't think I can. I'll be playing some basslines to calm my mind in the meanwhile. But if you really want to play, I can try, just don't expect much.
[19:20] Shadowcaller: Happy?
[19:20] Happy: The next encounter is the tower, right?
[19:21] Shadowcaller: Yeah, unless we met something in the swamp
[19:21] Murska: well the bog might have something
[19:21] Murska: I haven't checked what happened after I left
[19:21] Shadowcaller: Nothing^^
[19:21] Happy: brb
[19:21] Shadowcaller: Okay, maybe I should continue then:)
[19:22] Murska: I totally wanna RP with Cessie too, tho. Don't be all GM and no player. :P
[19:22] Shadowcaller: Hmm… true, RP is fun
[19:23] Shadowcaller: I wish we met some NPC's thought
[19:24] Happy: back
[19:24] Happy: i might be up for GMing by the weekend, but I've got nothing today. And nothing for the tower, because you two are the ones who came up with all the magic
[19:25] Shadowcaller: Well, I got some ideas for today, and I might be able to RP too anyway
[19:25] Shadowcaller: You are still on the raft
[19:26] Shadowcaller: the smell or rot and the buzzing insects are still unbearable
[19:26] Shadowcaller: *of
[19:27] Shadowcaller: A huge rotten tree stands in a small island with swamp water sorrouding it
[19:27] Murska: (Unless anything happens, not much to say. :P)
[19:28] Shadowcaller: You see a small dot in the sky
[19:29] Shadowcaller: It slowly becomes larger as you slowly pass throught the water
[19:29] Happy: *pole towards the small island, figuring everyone would like to stretch*
[19:30] Shadowcaller: As you reach the small island you can now see that the "dot" is indeed the black bird that have been following you
[19:30] Murska: 'Can we finally kill that thing now?'
[19:30] Murska: 'Cessie?'
[19:30] Shadowcaller: "Yes?"
[19:31] Murska: 'Some fire might make it not escape?'
[19:31] Shadowcaller: "I'm not sure… my aim is not that good."
[19:31] Shadowcaller: "We should wait for it to come a bit closer."
[19:31] Murska: Aegnor grabs a longbow.
[19:32] Shadowcaller: You hear a voice inside your head /this is it for you elf, surrender now and I might let your friends go./
[19:32] Murska: 'Holy… It's an ambush, people.'
[19:32] Murska: 'Time to get away, fast!'
[19:33] Murska: Aegnor notches an arrow.
[19:33] Shadowcaller: You hear a sound behind you
[19:33] Murska: I turn
[19:33] Murska: and shoot anything dangerous looking
[19:33] Shadowcaller: The tree… is moving
[19:33] Murska: and unfriendly
[19:33] Murska: oh…
[19:33] Murska: shit.
[19:33] Murska: 'Cessie? That tree… is moving.'
[19:33] Shadowcaller: "What-."
[19:33] Murska: 'BURN it, please?'
[19:33] Shadowcaller: "Oh dear…"
[19:33] Shadowcaller: *fireballs*
[19:34] Murska: 'Happy, can't we go any faster?'
[19:34] Happy: *push the raft away from the island*
[19:34] Happy: how deep is the water?
[19:34] Shadowcaller: The tree begins to burn, but not that fast, its wood is very moist and wet
[19:34] Shadowcaller: QUite deep actually
[19:34] Happy: knee deep? chest deep? over her head?
[19:35] Shadowcaller: Chest deep
[19:35] Happy: Then I stay on the raft. Probably can't push it faster if I'm in the water.
[19:35] Happy: What's on the island, besides the burning tree?
[19:36] Shadowcaller: The tree pulls out of the ground, it don't seems to make a singel sound
[19:36] Shadowcaller: Nothing, except a few small rocks
[19:36] Shadowcaller: And some shrubs
[19:36] Shadowcaller: The bird is circling over you now, high above
[19:37] Shadowcaller: /You'r friends will die beacuse of you!/
[19:37] Murska: bowshot?
[19:37] Shadowcaller: *you're
[19:37] Murska: 'Stop talking in my head, idiot.'
[19:37] Murska: *your, SC. :P
[19:37] Shadowcaller: Eh
[19:38] Shadowcaller: You don't think you can shoot that far
[19:39] Shadowcaller: The tree almost glides down in the water
[19:39] Happy: "What?" *to Aegnor*
[19:39] Murska: 'The bird's speaking to me telepathically. Hate the thing.'
[19:39] Happy: draw sword, and jump into the water, towards the tree
[19:39] Murska: 'What are you DOING?'
[19:40] Murska: 'Just leave it alone, we'll get away!'
[19:40] Happy: (how fast is the tree?)
[19:40] Shadowcaller: (quite slow right now, it still looks like just a huge old tree only that it moves.)
[19:41] Happy: Happy turns around and starts pushing the raft then.
[19:42] Shadowcaller: Suddenly the tree… bends its whole trunk down into the water
[19:42] Shadowcaller: happy feel something grabbing her feet
[19:42] Happy: *stab down into the water*
[19:43] Shadowcaller: Something maintains its hold of you, but your sure you hit something atleast
[19:43] Murska: 'Happy!'
[19:44] Murska: Aegnor rushes to her side of the raft.
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Up from the water rises something that once was human
[19:44] Happy: "I can handle it.. get Cessie out of here."
[19:44] Murska: 'No, you can't. Just get here!'
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Its skin is rotten, but yet oddly perserved
[19:45] Happy: *keeps trying to break free of the tree*
[19:45] Shadowcaller: its eyes are hollow, its mouth moving slowly
[19:45] Murska: Aegnor shoots at it.
[19:45] Shadowcaller: You shot it in the head, but it dosen't stob the creature
[19:45] Shadowcaller: *stop
[19:45] Shadowcaller: "Ahhh!"
[19:45] Shadowcaller: Cessie backs into Aegnor
[19:46] Shadowcaller: "Its another one!"
[19:46] Happy: (do I break loose from the tree?)
[19:46] Shadowcaller: /this is the end, surrender!/
[19:46] Murska: 'We need to all get out of here. And you, voice, shut the hell up!'
[19:46] Shadowcaller: (it was the zombie holding you, not the tree)
[19:47] Happy: (either way.. do I break free?)
[19:47] Shadowcaller: (if you cut it hands off yes, your sowrd cut throught its chest
[19:47] Shadowcaller: *sword
[19:48] Happy: *slices zombie to pieces8
[19:48] Shadowcaller: Another of those thing rises from the mud on Cessies side
[19:48] Happy: *race back to the raft*
[19:49] Shadowcaller: You manages to slice its arms off, it don't seems to notice however
[19:49] Murska: Aegnor takes out an axe and starts chopping off zombie limbs if they get too close
[19:49] Happy: I'm trying to get back to the raft, to help protect the others
[19:49] Shadowcaller: The whole raft is threatening to turn around as you move around the raft
[19:50] Shadowcaller: As you move in the water you can feel something trying to grab you, but you move past it
[19:50] Shadowcaller: "Gods…"
[19:51] Happy: *attack the zombie nearest Cessie*
[19:51] Shadowcaller: You reach the raft and cuts a zombie in half
[19:51] Shadowcaller: Aegnor cuts off the attacking zombies limbs… and then the swamp goes silent again
[19:52] Shadowcaller: The attacking zombie falls down the water with a splash, it don't comes up
[19:52] Shadowcaller: Happy however is still in the water
[19:53] Shadowcaller: And the tree is slowly moving in your direction
[19:53] Happy: *begin pushing the raft away*
[19:53] Murska: 'I really think you should get on the raft, Happy…'
[19:53] Shadowcaller: You start doing that, ignoring the dreaded feeling of walking over something you think might be the remains of something
[19:54] Murska: Aegnor picks up the pole and starts pushing the raft away
[19:54] Happy: *try to climb onboard the raft*
[19:54] Shadowcaller: You feel something crush under your feet, it makes a slurping sound
[19:55] Shadowcaller: As you try to climb abord the whole raft shakes, Cessie that was standing up falls into the water
[19:55] Murska: *hel p Happy*
[19:55] Murska: also * help Cessie*
[19:55] Shadowcaller: (shes under the water)
[19:56] Shadowcaller: *she is
[19:56] Murska: *try to grab Cessie and pull her up*
[19:56] Happy: *grabs for Cessie*
[19:56] Shadowcaller: Cessie soon remerges from the water, it looks like she might have swallowed some of it
[19:56] Shadowcaller: HSe is very weak as you drag her up
[19:56] Shadowcaller: *she
[19:57] Shadowcaller: She is civered in mud from top to toe
[19:57] Shadowcaller: *covered
[19:58] Murska: I help Happy on the raft aswell and start poling it away, post haste
[19:58] Happy: *examine Cessie*
[19:59] Shadowcaller: SHe is still coughing, looking shocked from her underwater experience
[20:00] Shadowcaller: Despite your efforts, you move slowly through the muddy waters
[20:00] Happy: *help pole the raft*
[20:00] Shadowcaller: (there is only one pole)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: (Right)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: ?
[20:01] Happy: (oh)
[20:02] Murska: 'Help Cessieä
[20:02] Murska: '*
[20:02] Shadowcaller: The tree is still moving through the mud, its hard to see if it moves faster or slower then you
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (how?)
[20:02] Murska: (it was speech)
[20:02] Murska: (to Happy)
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (ahh)
[20:03] Happy: *thumps Cessie on the back, trying to help her*
[20:04] Shadowcaller: *your strength make her fall over a bit, but she stops couhing atleast*
[20:05] Shadowcaller: She looks… muddy (and so dose happy)
[20:07] Happy: "Are you okay?"
[20:07] Shadowcaller: It feels like your not moving very fast at all, the water seems even more obnubilate here.
[20:08] Shadowcaller: She looks up at you, "No, I'm not okay…"
[20:09] Happy: "What's wrong?"
[20:10] Shadowcaller: "I fell down into a damn swamp, thats whats wrong."
[20:10] Happy: "Oh for the love of… it's just mud, you know! I thought you were really hurt!"
[20:11] Shadowcaller: She looks a bit ashamed, even under all that mud, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."
[20:12] Murska: 'Argue later, once we're out of this darn swamp…'
[20:12] Shadowcaller: The water seems to split in two ways
[20:13] Happy: *check which one is in the right direction*
[20:13] Shadowcaller: Its hard to see since you don't exactly know where on the map you are
[20:14] Shadowcaller: Its not that detailed
[20:15] Happy: which directions are they going by the compass then?
[20:15] Shadowcaller: You don't have a compass
[20:15] Shadowcaller: But you are supposed to go south, whatever that direction is
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Atleast the insects seems to be avoiding you now
[20:17] Happy: Happy tells direction by the sun, not a compass :P
[20:17] Shadowcaller: WIth all the mud…
[20:17] Shadowcaller: TO the left then
[20:18] Happy: Happy points Aegnor in the right direction.
[20:19] Shadowcaller: "That tree… I can't even hear it moving."
[20:19] Shadowcaller: *Cessie is looking at the tree that seems to be closer now then a few minutes ago.*
[20:20] Murska: Aegnor keeps poi
[20:20] Murska: poling*
[20:21] Murska: darn bass
[20:21] Happy: (is the tree gaining on us?)
[20:21] Shadowcaller: (it seems to be doing that, yes)
[20:21] Shadowcaller: You are going to the left then
[20:22] Happy: "We might want to look for a place to make a stand"
[20:23] Shadowcaller: the water is more shallow here, you can hear the raft scraping into the ground
[20:23] Shadowcaller: "Are you crazy? We can't kill that thing, its huge!"
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Cessie shakes her head
[20:24] Shadowcaller: "All my magic, useless…"
[20:25] Happy: "We don't seem to be outrunning it."
[20:25] Murska: Aegnor keeps silent and poles like mad.
[20:25] Shadowcaller: "Maybe we should give up the raft? We will move faster at ground… I think."
[20:26] Shadowcaller: At some point it feels like the raft might be stuck, the river is just too narrow here
[20:26] Happy: "You may be right. But the footing will be treacherous."
[20:27] Murska: 'Not to mention we don't know how far we can get by ground. And we sure won't outswim that thing.'
[20:28] Shadowcaller: The tree is hard to see with all the vegetation sorrouding you
[20:29] Shadowcaller: The swamp seems to have gone unaturally quiet from a few moments ago when the zombies attacked
[20:29] Shadowcaller: The only thing that have been making sounds are you and the raft
[20:30] Shadowcaller: There is an emptiness in the air that only sound seems to be able to fill
[20:30] Shadowcaller: Its strange to be hunted by something in the silence
[20:30] Shadowcaller: You except screams and roars, but nothing
[20:31] Shadowcaller: (anyway, what do you do?)
[20:31] Happy: "Is that thing still talking to you, Aegnor?"
[20:31] Murska: 'Not anymore.'
[20:31] Happy: "We should find a defensible position and wait for it."
[20:32] Shadowcaller: "Can't we try to outrun it? I don't want to fight that thing unless i have to."
[20:33] Happy: "We risk having to fight it anyway, and on ground not of our choosing. Aegnor? I think it's your call."
[20:35] Murska: 'Hmm. I don't really know. We probably won't outrun it but on the other hand I don't see anywhere where we could face it, either.'
[20:36] Shadowcaller: "What is it anyway? Its a living tree, aren't elves supposed to know about such things?"
[20:36] Murska: 'Well, you said it. It's a living tree.'
[20:36] Happy: (i need to go soon)
[20:36] Shadowcaller: "So you don't know anything about it?"
[20:37] Shadowcaller: (okay)
[20:37] Murska: 'Well, it's tree, and it's hostile. What else is there to know?''
[20:39] Shadowcaller: "maybe some obscure weakness or something? I don't know:"
[20:39] Happy: "Trees tend to be vulnerable to fire and to being chopped into bits."
[20:39] Murska: 'Fire.'
[20:40] Shadowcaller: "Fire don't seems to be so effective to it in this moist environment"
[20:41] Murska: 'And it's way too big to be chopped to pieces easily.'
[20:41] Murska: 'On the other hand, trees SHOULD be slow. That one does seem to break that rule.'
[20:42] Shadowcaller: "Dear gods… I think I can see it."
[20:43] Shadowcaller: And sure enough, you can see the tree coming through the vegetation
[20:44] Shadowcaller: The bark seems to break, something coming through
[20:44] Happy: "Murska, you'd better have the axe ready."
[20:44] Murska: *tosses the Axe to Happy.*
[20:44] Murska: (handle-first. :P)
[20:45] Happy: *catches*
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Out from the tree comes what appear to two gigantic worm-like creatures
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Or maybe its just one? Hard to see
[20:46] Happy: "… the worm?"
[20:47] Shadowcaller: "I don't think thats the worm…"
[20:47] Shadowcaller: "But whatever it is…."
[20:47] Shadowcaller: *fireball*
[20:48] Shadowcaller: The ball of fire hits the worm-thing, it screams and drops out of the tree
[20:48] Shadowcaller: "…how can a worm scream?"
[20:49] Shadowcaller: Another worm-thing moves out from the tree, it appears to be completly infested by them
[20:50] Shadowcaller: Smaller, more normal looking worms pours out from the tree
[20:50] Happy: "It wasn't a tree… it was just a cocoon for these things."
[20:50] Happy: *switches to bow and begins shooting at them*
[20:51] Shadowcaller: They pour out into the vegetation and into the water
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Like gigantic leeches they swim toward the raft
[20:52] Murska: Aegnor drops the pole onto the raft and draws a sword.
[20:52] Shadowcaller: The tree literal explodes as countless worms comes from it
[20:52] Murska: He will attempt to slice the worms into pieces.
[20:52] Shadowcaller: They fly in every direction
[20:53] Shadowcaller: One of them bites into Aegnors knee, another in his elbow
[20:53] Murska: Aegnor drops the sword and daggers them off
[20:53] Shadowcaller: You slash one of them into two, but it appears not ti kill them
[20:53] Shadowcaller: *to
[20:53] Happy: Happy is also slashing wildly
[20:53] Shadowcaller: The both parts are still moving
[20:53] Murska: I switch into a mace
[20:53] Murska: and crush them
[20:54] Shadowcaller: There are countless of them… you crush one as it attempts to board the raft, but you can feel the sting of another one trying to suck you blood
[20:54] Shadowcaller: The worms are small and hard to hit, the larger ones seems to avoid you for now
[20:55] Happy: "What do we do? How do we stop them?" *a hint of panic in Happy's voice*
[20:55] Murska: I step on any I can while crushing them
[20:55] Murska: 'I have no idea.'
[20:55] Shadowcaller: You appears not be the only thing the creatures eats, the raft is falling apart
[20:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie is just trying to avoid them the best she can
[20:56] Shadowcaller: "We can't stand here, they are worms! Lets run!"
[20:56] Happy: "You first. We'll follow."
[20:57] Murska: Aegnor agrees and, since he's best suited to combat the worms with his full body leather armor and mace, he goes last.'
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Aegnor stops two worms to death, but they are already some sucking you blood now
[20:57] Murska: I concentrate on getting them off myself.
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Three of the things have got happy
[20:58] Shadowcaller: once they have started sucking, they are hard to get off, you feel an intensive pain as you manage to draw of one off them
[20:58] Shadowcaller: *off
[20:58] Shadowcaller: *of
[20:59] Happy: (got to go, guys. sorry)
[20:59] Shadowcaller: Cessie retreats slowlt, keep looking back at Aegnor
[20:59] Shadowcaller: *slowly
[20:59] Shadowcaller: (okay, no problems)
[20:59] Murska: Aegnor shoves Happy to get her to run after Cessie
[21:00] Happy: (have fun. One of you will have to save the chat though)
[21:00] Happy: *poof*
Session Close (Group Conversation 31493): Wed Mar 11 21:00:10 2009

[19:52] Shadowcaller: You are in a swamp, fleeing/fighting worms
[19:53] Shadowcaller: Some of them have begun sucking blood from Aegnors body
[19:53] Shadowcaller: There ae countless of them
[19:53] Shadowcaller: *are
[19:53] Murska: and I'm trying to get them off while macing and stomping to stop them from getting to me and attempting to get Happy to flee.
[19:54] Shadowcaller: Its not going very good, the worms seems to have drilled deep into your flesh, just touching them is painful
[19:55] Happy: Happy will flee if the other two are
[19:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie is the first to run
[19:55] Shadowcaller: Trying to get the others to follow
[19:55] Murska: And Aegnor will be retreating slower trying to get Happy to flee. :p
[19:56] Shadowcaller: Your whole body is in pain as the worms are sucking your blood
[19:56] Shadowcaller: You feel your arms go numb
[19:56] Murska: Fine, time to run.
[19:57] Shadowcaller: Your still on the raft, what do you do?
[19:57] Murska: well the raft's broken anyway
[19:58] Murska: I attempt to run through the water and away from the tree
[19:58] Shadowcaller: You do that, still feeling the worms teeth upon your skin
[19:58] Murska: How numb are my arms?
[19:59] Happy: I follow Aegnor
[19:59] Shadowcaller: You can feel them, but you can't move them as fast as you could
[20:00] Shadowcaller: The worms move faster in the water, it appears to be their natural element
[20:00] Murska: where and how many are the blood sucking things?
[20:01] Shadowcaller: You can feel atleast one of them on your back, two of them are on your left leg and one on your right arm
[20:01] Murska: My back? Whoa, how'd that happen…
[20:01] Shadowcaller: In the water
[20:01] Happy: Have we gotten away from the other worms yet?
[20:02] Happy: wait… i thought we were on ground now?
[20:02] Shadowcaller: The large ones are not in sight
[20:02] Murska: There's no ground anywhere
[20:02] Happy: because the raft had run aground?
[20:02] Murska: except the tiny island
[20:02] Murska: with the tree
[20:02] Murska: with the worms
[20:02] Murska: or something
[20:02] Shadowcaller: Its shallow water
[20:03] Shadowcaller: There is vegetation all around you, the sight is not very good
[20:03] Happy: so we've gotten away from the large worms, but the small ones are attached to us?
[20:04] Shadowcaller: Yes, to Aegnor atleast
[20:04] Shadowcaller: And there are a lot of them moving in the water around you
[20:04] Murska: Hmm. If it wasn't pretty un-RPish I'd suicide and spawn between Happy and Cessie, farther from the worms. :P
[20:04] Happy: Happy had worms attached to her as well, I thought
[20:04] Shadowcaller: The large ones seems to need deeper water to move in
[20:05] Shadowcaller: But I thought you got rid of them?
[20:05] Murska: hmf. No fair, she gets rid of them. :P
[20:05] Murska: I've tried way more. :P
[20:05] Shadowcaller: Well, I don't remember the last session perfectly
[20:06] Happy: nobody posted it :P
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Anyway, what direction are you going to move to?
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Okay happy got worms too
[20:06] Shadowcaller: There
[20:06] Happy: and Aegnor was the one trying to get rid of them. Happy was just fighting
[20:06] Murska: away from the worms and towards any ground we see
[20:07] Shadowcaller: The ground is treacherous, there can be sunk holes in this shallow muddy water
[20:07] Shadowcaller: *sink
[20:07] Shadowcaller: And you don't see very much with all these strange water plants everywhere
[20:08] Happy: hint?
[20:08] Shadowcaller: Right, there was hints…
[20:08] Happy: yeah, that we've never used
[20:08] Happy: but Happy's player feels stupid today ^^
[20:09] Murska: yup. :P
[20:09] Shadowcaller: Keep moving south, try to use the pole to discover sink holes
[20:10] Shadowcaller: The worms should not be able to move that fast since the water is very slow moving (and muddy) here
[20:10] Happy: We do that. As soon as we get far enough ahead of the worms, I'll try to remove the ones from Aegnor
[20:10] Shadowcaller: And yourself?
[20:11] Happy: yeah, after Aegnor
[20:11] Shadowcaller: With your strenght you manage to crush one of the worms, blood spil everywhere
[20:11] Murska: 'Oww!'
[20:11] Shadowcaller: *strength
[20:12] Shadowcaller: "Don't make me look…"
[20:12] Murska: I attempt to stab the one in my right hand into bloody mush with a dagger in my left hand.
[20:12] Shadowcaller: I assume you stab them from the side?
[20:12] Murska: yup
[20:13] Murska: but not cut it off since the remaining half'll be tough to remove
[20:13] Shadowcaller: You try to bend it off with the dagger then?
[20:13] Murska: yup, while, if possible, killing it
[20:14] Shadowcaller: It feels like all your strength have left you, your feeble attempts are not working out as you expected
[20:14] Shadowcaller: You can feel yourself grow weaker eveey minute
[20:14] Shadowcaller: *every
[20:14] Happy: "I think I'll need to cut it out of you."
[20:14] Shadowcaller: "Atleast I think we lost the other worms…"
[20:15] Shadowcaller: Cessie tries to clean off some dirt from her face
[20:15] Shadowcaller: And her clothes
[20:15] Murska: Aegnor attempts to keep standing.
[20:16] Shadowcaller: You begin to shiver, you feel cold
[20:16] Murska: 'Um, guys… I'm not feeling well.'
[20:16] Happy: (did you miss what I said?)
[20:17] Shadowcaller: (well you didn't say what you were going to do:P)
[20:17] Happy: (I was waiting for Aegnor to say something)
[20:17] Murska: (I'm kind of not responding to that since I'm fighting to stay standing. :P)
[20:18] Shadowcaller: "Oh gods… we must get thos digusting things out of him."
[20:18] Happy: "Cessie, support him."
[20:18] Shadowcaller: *those
[20:19] Happy: Happy chooses the deepest looking entry point and tries to cut the worm out of him
[20:19] Shadowcaller: Cessie lifts up Aegnor, trying to avoud contact with the worms
[20:19] Shadowcaller: *avoid
[20:19] Shadowcaller: Aegnor feels himself passing out of the pain that gives him… but the worm come off
[20:20] Murska: *passes out*
[20:20] Happy: Happy continues doing this until all the worms are removed
[20:20] Shadowcaller: The wound is still quite open and blood is coming out of it
[20:20] Shadowcaller: "He is a bit heavy with all the amror…"
[20:20] Shadowcaller: *armor
[20:21] Shadowcaller: Now Aegnor is nearly dying of blood loss, but the worms are all gone
[20:21] Shadowcaller: the water have turned red around you
[20:21] Murska: *is dying of blood loss*
[20:21] Happy: *heals Aegnor*
[20:22] Shadowcaller: You feel your own energy drain as you closes some of Aegnors wounds
[20:22] Shadowcaller: Still feeling some worms sucking your own blood
[20:23] Murska: *if would be conscious, would be worried about Happy*
[20:23] Happy: "Cessie, I'm going to need you to do the same to me."
[20:23] Shadowcaller: "What?! ButI can't-"
[20:23] Shadowcaller: *But I
[20:24] Happy: "I can't cut them out of myself."
[20:25] Shadowcaller: She looks at you and then at the worms doubtfully "Okay, ill try…"
[20:25] Happy: /I hope Aegnor wakes up soon/
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (you give her the knife?)
[20:26] Murska: (she still has mine)
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (right)
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (say you next time:P)
[20:26] Murska: (:P)
[20:27] Murska: (playing with language… is there confusion it cannot cause?)
[20:27] Shadowcaller: She carefully tries to remove the worm, she seems disgusted by the whole thing as she need to take the worm in her hand
[20:27] Murska: *splashes into the water*
[20:28] Shadowcaller: happy feels deep pain as Cessie tries to remove the worm
[20:28] Happy: "Gah!" *tries to catch Aegnor*
[20:28] Murska: *is held above water*
[20:28] Murska: (head, that is)
[20:28] Murska: (Poor Cessie and her brand new travel clothes. :P)
[20:29] Shadowcaller: The sudden movement cuases Cessie to accidentally rip up a deep wound as she attempted to remove the worm
[20:29] Shadowcaller: Happy feels like she is going to explode in pain
[20:31] Shadowcaller: "Sorry, sorry!" she retreats back, dropping the knife "I'm so very sorry…"
[20:31] Happy: Happy gasps in pain, but doesn't scream.
[20:31] Happy: "No… it's not your fault. Keep going."
[20:32] Shadowcaller: She looks doubtful at happy again, her face is filled with doubt and fear
[20:33] Happy: "You can do it, Cessie. You have to."
[20:33] Shadowcaller: "I-" She bends down and picks up the knife again, "I try."
[20:34] Shadowcaller: She tries to remove the same worm again, its easier this time beacuse of the wound
[20:34] Shadowcaller: You feel it loosen off your skin
[20:35] Shadowcaller: "Just one more, just one more…" Cessie chants to herself
[20:36] Shadowcaller: She begins to take on the other worm, blood sprays as she cuts into its tounge (or whatever it uses for bloodsucking)
[20:36] Happy: "You can do it, Cessie?"
[20:36] Happy: (that shouldn't have been a question mark)
[20:36] Shadowcaller: (I know
)
[20:37] Shadowcaller: In a fit of rage, she stabs the worm in its head
[20:37] Murska: *if he happens to have a border experience and is watching the situation from above, he can't help but to chuckle at his position*
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Its off
[20:37] Shadowcaller: ((what is your position?)
[20:38] Happy: Happy heals herself, then tries to pick up Aegnor
[20:38] Murska: (Being held above water by Happy while Cessie's cutting blood sucking worms off holes in her flesh)
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Happy feel a deep relif, but also a bit dizzy from the blood loss
[20:39] Shadowcaller: Happy feels a bit weaker, but she still manages to hold the unconsious Aegnor
[20:39] Shadowcaller: Cessie is now also drenched in blood
[20:39] Shadowcaller: "…this is a nightmare…"
[20:39] Murska: *'I've had worse'* :P
[20:40] Shadowcaller: She looks in disbelif at her own bloody hands
[20:40] Happy: (can Happy pick up Aegnor?)
[20:40] Shadowcaller: (you can)
[20:40] Happy: "We've got to keep moving. Aegnor, can you hear me?"
[20:41] Murska: (No, I guess)
[20:41] Shadowcaller: *disbelief
[20:41] Happy: "Cessie, keep checking for sinkholes. We've got to keep moving south"
[20:41] Shadowcaller: She seems slowly wake up from her shock "Okay… sinkholes…"
[20:42] Shadowcaller: (who had the pole?)
[20:44] Murska: (no idea)
[20:44] Murska: (Someone post the last session to the wiki btw. :P)
[20:44] Happy: Happy prods around with her foot, trying to find it in the water
[20:44] Happy: (I don't have the whole session since I left early(
[20:44] Murska: (well you almost have it, tho)
[20:44] Shadowcaller: Murska hears a voice in his darkened mind /Its time…/
[20:45] Shadowcaller: /You are weak now, and there is too late to do anything about it/
[20:45] Happy: (will there be a seu update soon?)
[20:45] Shadowcaller: (right, in a minute)
[20:46] Shadowcaller: You lead one, avoiding the sinkholes as you go
[20:46] Shadowcaller: "Wait, I thought I saw it…"
[20:46] Happy: (hoping wolfbane got killed ^^)
[20:46] Happy: "Saw what?"
[20:46] Shadowcaller: "The tower."
[20:47] Happy: "Where?"
[20:47] Shadowcaller: Cessie points at a direction that from your eyes is covered by vegetation
[20:47] Happy: "I don't see it, but I trust you. Let's move that way."
[20:48] Shadowcaller: "Okay, I lead then…"
[20:48] Shadowcaller: You carefully moves on in that direction
[20:48] Shadowcaller: *move
[20:49] Shadowcaller: You come into a clearing of sort
[20:49] Shadowcaller: There is real ground here
[20:50] Shadowcaller: Cessie seems to be relived and moves a bit faster
[20:50] Happy: *slowly collapse to my knees, carefully placing Aegnor on the ground*
[20:50] Shadowcaller: Cessie hears you and stays, watching over you
[20:50] Shadowcaller: "Is he okay?"
[20:51] Happy: *looks over him anxiously, performing proper first aid now that we aren't in the middle of a swamp*
[20:51] Happy: "Aegnor, please be okay. Please wake up."
[20:51] Shadowcaller: "…what was that?" *you hear something above you*
[20:51] Happy: *look up*
[20:52] Shadowcaller: Its a black dot…
[20:52] Shadowcaller: That is coming closer
[20:52] Happy: Is it the bird?
[20:52] Shadowcaller: Cessie makes a gesture and a shadow suddenly appears beside here, it resembles her to a certain point
[20:53] Shadowcaller: "It must be…"
[20:53] Shadowcaller: "We need to split up, if we can get the birds to go for the shadow illusion.."
[20:53] Happy: *returns to checking Aegnor*
[20:53] Happy: "I don't think I could shoot it from here. Not with these wounds."
[20:55] Shadowcaller: The black bird lands on the ground in front of you
[20:55] Shadowcaller: Suddenly it transforms…
[20:55] Happy: *try to get between it and Aegnor*
[20:56] Happy: *eyes wide in shock*
[20:56] Shadowcaller: A man in a clock matching the color of the birds feathers stand before you
[20:56] Shadowcaller: *cloack
[20:56] Happy: "Who… who are you?"
[20:56] Shadowcaller: Cessie steps back carefully, the shadow those the same
[20:57] Shadowcaller: "My name is not important right now, what is important on the other hand is your friend there."
[20:57] Happy: "I won't let you hurt him!" *fierce voice*
[20:58] Shadowcaller: "Don't think you can scare me, hand over the elf!"
[20:58] Shadowcaller: "Your all to weak to do make any threats."
[20:58] Shadowcaller: *too
[20:58] Happy: "Why? What do you want with him?"
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "Dose that really matter? You seems to want to protect him no matter what."
[21:00] Shadowcaller: "I could kill you all right now and take him if I liked, but I'm nothing but merciful."
[21:02] Happy: Happy sinks to the ground next to Aegnor, as if she's no longer able to stay on her feet. "No. We can't be separated."
[21:03] Shadowcaller: "If you don't let me get him, I will make sure you are separated by death instead, do that sound better?"
[21:03] Shadowcaller: (Aegnor wakes up)
[21:04] Murska: Aegnor opens his eyes and looks around.
[21:04] Shadowcaller: "Look girl, its easy either you die or you hand him over."
[21:04] Murska: carefully and not moving
[21:05] Shadowcaller: You instantly regonize the voice, its the same voice that was in your head
[21:05] Happy: "No. You haven't even told us what you want with him."
[21:05] Shadowcaller: "I'm just not very comfortable with killing females such as yourself."
[21:06] Murska: (What's with Caster and no guards or whatever… :P)
[21:06] Shadowcaller: (they are still some distance from the tower)
[21:06] Murska: (It's a Magical House's main tower, it should have spells watching for intruders days past. :P)
[21:07] Murska: (Not to mention that it's on the top of the largest known concentration of magic in the whole world.)
[21:07] Shadowcaller: "We are going to use him for a ritual, do that change anything or shoulod I just kill you right now?"
[21:07] Happy: (that's what happens when you don't GM the place you invented)
[21:07] Murska: (:P)
[21:07] Shadowcaller: (indeed)
[21:07] Shadowcaller: *should
[21:07] Happy: Quick as a flash, Happy draws a dagger and places it to Aegnor's throad
[21:07] Happy: *throat
[21:08] Happy: "Yes, that changes things. I think my friend would rather die."
[21:08] Murska: Aegnor suppresses his instinct to move but looks at Happy's eyes.
[21:09] Shadowcaller: The cloacked man looks shocked and then angry "Foolish woman! If you kill the elf I swear that I will feed you to the worms…"
[21:09] Shadowcaller: "I will make you bleed for days to come!"
[21:09] Murska: (So Aegnor is lying on the ground, sideways to the man?)
[21:10] Shadowcaller: (…why would you be laying down?)
[21:10] Murska: (Mostly maybe because I am unconscious?)
[21:10] Murska: (or acting as such)=
[21:10] Shadowcaller: (Happy threatens to kill you remember?)
[21:10] Happy: (Because I put him on the ground?)
[21:10] Shadowcaller: (You did?)
[21:10] Shadowcaller: (The man is still some distance away from you)
[21:10] Murska: (What's Cessie doing?)
[21:11] Shadowcaller: (looking pretty shocked, she have her shadow illusion ready)
[21:11] Happy: [20:50] Happy: *slowly collapse to my knees, carefully placing Aegnor on the ground*
[20:50] Shadowcaller: Cessie hears you and stays, watching over you
[20:50] Shadowcaller: "Is he okay?"
[20:51] Happy: *looks over him anxiously, performing proper first aid now that we aren't in the middle of a swamp*
[20:51] Happy: "Aegnor, please be okay. Please wake up."
[21:11] Murska: Aegnor slowly moves the hand which is concealed from the man's view into his clothes and grasps a dagger.
[21:12] Happy: "I'm not afraid of your worms."
[21:12] Murska: (shower, brb)
[21:12] Shadowcaller: (your still pretty weak)
[21:12] Shadowcaller: "You will be, trust me, you will be…"
[21:12] Shadowcaller: "Or maybe I should make you the great ones servant?"
[21:13] Shadowcaller: "You would suit as one of his servants…"
[21:14] Happy: Happy hisses a profanity at him.
[21:15] Shadowcaller: The man takes a step forward, he looks ready to kill
[21:15] Shadowcaller: "One last chance, drop the elf!"
[21:16] Happy: Happy looks at Aegnor for a signal.
[21:16] Shadowcaller: (too bad he is in the shower:P)
[21:16] Shadowcaller: (I can write the update while we wait)
[21:17] Happy: (yay! want update!)
[21:20] Murska: (B)
[21:20] Murska: ( b)
[21:21] Shadowcaller: (an surename that starts with a "C"?)
[21:21] Happy: Clarke?
[21:21] Shadowcaller: (Thanks)
[21:22] Happy: [21:15] Shadowcaller: The man takes a step forward, he looks ready to kill
[21:15] Shadowcaller: "One last chance, drop the elf!"
[21:16] Happy: Happy looks at Aegnor for a signal.
[21:23] Murska: (hmm. I has epic plan but it probably wouldn't work and would be pretty un-RP-ific. :P)
[21:23] Murska: I guess Aegnor attempts to get her to move back, while grasping the dagger tightly.
[21:24] Happy: (no! go for epic plan!)
[21:24] Murska: (well it starts with this aswell. :P)
[21:25] Happy: Happy shifts position, as if preparing to slice Aegnor's throat, but in a way that allows him freedom of movement
[21:26] Shadowcaller: (while him still being on the ground?)
[21:26] Murska: *very faint whisper* 'hold me up, like a shield'
[21:26] Happy: Happy scoops him up and holds him in the hostage position
[21:28] Shadowcaller: "Let - Go - of - him."
[21:28] Happy: "No. You can't have him. I'll kill him first."
[21:31] Shadowcaller: "Idiot, you have not the slightest idea what powers are at work here! Your mind can not gasp the very fundations of this!"
[21:31] Happy: "That's none of my concern."
[21:34] Shadowcaller: He takes another step forward and seems to grow a bit as he dose so
[21:34] * Aegnor has left the conversation.
[21:34] Shadowcaller: "Drop him!" *his voice sounds harsher, more like a roar*
[21:34] Shadowcaller: (???)
[21:35] Happy: (we lost Murska??)
[21:35] Shadowcaller: (Maybe they forced him from the computer?:P)
[21:35] Happy: (maybe)
[21:35] Shadowcaller: (Eh, I think he will be bavk)
[21:35] Shadowcaller: *back
[21:36] Happy: (you can work on the update. I'll add the stuff to the wiki)
[21:36] Shadowcaller: (I don't think he would let it go that far.)
[21:36] Shadowcaller: Good idea
[21:38] *
Invitation failed; please ensure you have an active conversation before attempting to invite another user.
[21:39] Happy: hmmm
[21:39] * moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis#moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis (Aegnor) has joined the conversation.
[21:39] Happy: there you are
[21:42] Happy: *poke*
[21:42] Shadowcaller: What happend? Cold anyonn cipy it?
[21:42] Shadowcaller: *copy
[21:42] Shadowcaller: Writting Pm's right nw
[21:42] Shadowcaller: *now
[21:43] Happy: [21:26] Happy: Happy scoops him up and holds him in the hostage position
[21:28] Shadowcaller: "Let - Go - of - him."
[21:28] Happy: "No. You can't have him. I'll kill him first."
[21:31] Shadowcaller: "Idiot, you have not the slightest idea what powers are at work here! Your mind can not gasp the very fundations of this!"
[21:31] Happy: "That's none of my concern."
[21:34] Shadowcaller: He takes another step forward and seems to grow a bit as he dose so
[21:34] *
Aegnor has left the conversation.
[21:34] Shadowcaller: "Drop him!" *his voice sounds harsher, more like a roar*
[21:43] Murska: b
[21:43] Murska: sorry, got to get going to sleep
[21:43] Shadowcaller: Aww
[21:43] Murska: Yah… st00pid parents and nightjobs meaning they're used to being awake all night
[21:44] Shadowcaller: :(
[21:44] Happy: :(
[21:44] Happy: (continue tomorrow then?)
[21:44] Murska: (yeah, weekends = good)
[21:45] Murska: (I suppose this can't be moved to an endable spot very fast? :P)
[21:45] Shadowcaller: (Just at the epic moment…)
[21:46] Murska: (yeah. well, I hope I get into the mood fast tomorrow. At least it's not in the actual fight but just before it. A cliffhanger! :P)
[21:46] Shadowcaller: Indeed

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License