Mar 06

[19:15] Murska: this one's the IF window, right?
[19:15] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[19:15] Murska: *changes shape to make recognizable
[19:15] Murska: so, what were we doing?
[19:16] Shadowcaller: We can still RP/Me Gm'ing:P
[19:16] Murska: It's Nigma's GM turn… *sniff* scared of GMing with a no-inspiration day but SC wanted to un-GM the tower…
[19:17] Shadowcaller: RP then?
[19:17] Murska: shuar
[19:17] Murska: what are we is at?
[19:17] Happy: if you want. no promises i can come up with anything to say
[19:18] Shadowcaller: We are in the inn of the new town
[19:18] Shadowcaller: I can set the mood if you want
[19:19] Happy: we're heros, right?
[19:19] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[19:19] Happy: and aegnor hasn't even given them a rock concert yet
[19:19] Shadowcaller: *heroes even
[19:19] Murska: well you two are wounded
[19:19] Happy: gah… the non-english speaker can spell better than I can!
[19:19] Murska: so I'm not on a light modd
[19:19] Murska: mood*
[19:19] Happy: *dies of shame*
[19:19] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[19:20] Murska: I'm a non-english speaker, too! :(
[19:20] Happy: oh yeah. i forgot i was wounded too
[19:20] Happy: yeah, but you didn't just correct my spelling
[19:20] Shadowcaller: I was not really abdly wounded thought
[19:20] Shadowcaller: And happy healed me
[19:20] Murska: Yeah. You're the grammar nazi hat person?
[19:20] Happy: I am?
[19:20] Happy: I usually don't correct people. I just try to be correct myself
[19:21] Happy: I only corrected you with rhythm because i know it's a word you need to use a lot.
[19:21] Murska: You corrected me once, I think, long time ago.
[19:22] Happy: the word rhythm is weird because it doesn't have a vowel. My 2nd grade teacher taught us to remember it as 'Red Hot You Two-Headed Monster'
[19:22] Murska: Hahaha. What? :P
[19:22] Murska: Why not just remember it as r-h-y-t-h-m?
[19:23] Happy: I guess because little kids are more likely to remember something silly.
[19:23] Murska: :P
[19:23] Shadowcaller: Where did this conversation come from? o.O
[19:23] Murska: Apparently from Alaska
[19:23] Happy: You started it!
[19:23] Murska: anway
[19:23] Happy: You corrected my spelling!
[19:23] Shadowcaller: Hey, I just noticed it:P
[19:24] Shadowcaller: I correct my own spelling too
[19:24] Happy: heh… i don't mind. But anyway….
[19:24] Murska: So, I suppose the GM should start us off with a scene.
[19:25] Murska: OR something.
[19:25] Shadowcaller: And who is supposed to be the GM?
[19:25] Murska: I have no idea.
[19:25] Shadowcaller: The last one or the one after Nigma?
[19:25] Murska: Well I'd rather not tonight. But I'll do it if nobody dares.
[19:25] Shadowcaller: I can do it
[19:26] Shadowcaller: You enter the inn, the words of your deeds don't seems to have reached this part of town however
[19:27] Shadowcaller: Inside there is a innkeeper and a two female patrons talking about something
[19:27] Shadowcaller: Its quite empty
[19:29] Murska: 'Hey, uh, we were promised free lodging and my friends are wounded. They need to recover.'
[19:30] Shadowcaller: The innkeeper don't seems to mind and nods in agreement
[19:30] Murska: 'So, um, which rooms?'
[19:31] Shadowcaller: The two patrons give you a look and then goes back to their conversion, their eyes seems to rest on Aegnor a bit longer then the others
[19:31] Shadowcaller: "We are quite empty right now, you can take whatever room that is still open."
[19:32] Murska: 'Okay.' Aegnor proceeds upstairs with Happy and Cessie to pick rooms.
[19:32] Happy: Happy looks back at the two patrons. Did their interest seem friendly or hostile?
[19:33] Shadowcaller: Your note sure, they might have just been curious about his strange looks
[19:33] Shadowcaller: *not
[19:34] Shadowcaller: The first room you enter is simple, two beds, no windows
[19:34] Shadowcaller: Nothing else
[19:34] Murska: I go find the best free rooms for Happy and Cessie first, of course.
[19:35] Shadowcaller: All rooms look about the same, however the second room has burn marks on the floor
[19:35] Murska: Eh.
[19:36] Murska: Well, anyway, I guess you two pick rooms and I take the one nearest to the stairs.
[19:36] Happy: Happy lets Cessie choose first
[19:36] Shadowcaller: "I take whatever room you pick happy"
[19:37] Shadowcaller: You hear the inn door opens and some people enter
[19:37] Shadowcaller: (remember, two beds in every room)
[19:39] Happy: Happy takes the room next to Aegnor's then
[19:39] Happy: Glad to be sharing rooms. She doesn't like being alone.
[19:40] Shadowcaller: Cessie seems to be in a unusual good mood
[19:40] Murska: Despite her wound?
[19:41] Shadowcaller: Yes, must be something with the hero thing
[19:41] Murska: 'You should be careful with that wound. I'll be checking out the town if anyone wants to come with me.'
[19:42] Shadowcaller: "I think I will stay in the inn unless happy wants to go too."
[19:42] Shadowcaller: You hear someone laugh loudly down below
[19:43] Happy: "I'll go with you."
[19:43] Shadowcaller: "I guess I follow too then, I really don't feel to be alone tonight."
[19:43] Happy: (Oh, I figured you wanted to leave her behind to avoid GMing her XD)
[19:44] Murska: Aegnor walks downstairs.
[19:44] Murska: He informs the innkeeper of the taken rooms.
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Downstairs someone already seems to have a bit too much to drink
[19:44] Shadowcaller: He nods, not being to hear you very well in the chaos
[19:44] Murska: Aegnor makes his way outside.
[19:45] Shadowcaller: There is a lot of people moving around outside, seems to be a celebration of some kind
[19:45] Shadowcaller: Some even wear colourfull colothes
[19:46] Shadowcaller: *colourful
[19:46] Shadowcaller: Cessie follows Aegnor by the way
[19:47] Murska: 'Hmm. What's going on here?'
[19:47] Happy: Happy is watching the crowd, trying to figure it out
[19:48] Shadowcaller: (are you just asking out loud?)
[19:49] Murska: Talking to you two.
[19:49] Murska: Normal voice.
[19:49] Shadowcaller: "I have no idea really, nothing I have read about."
[19:50] Murska: 'Maybe they're celebrating the death of a bandit gang?' *smile*
[19:51] Shadowcaller: "Death is never something to celebrate."
[19:51] Happy: "Death of enemies is."
[19:51] Shadowcaller: A group of people in vine red clothes passes you by
[19:52] Shadowcaller: "There are so many wasy to solve a problem without death.."
[19:52] Shadowcaller: *ways
[19:52] Murska: 'Hm. Some people have celebrations on the day a hero had died long ago.'
[19:52] Shadowcaller: "I never had such things, we only celebrated gods and such."
[19:53] Shadowcaller: "Were I lived at least…"
[19:54] Murska: 'Where did you live?'
[19:55] Shadowcaller: "The mageoratchy of Hesopia."
[19:55] Murska: '…what?'
[19:55] Shadowcaller: "It means that it was ruled by mages."
[19:55] Shadowcaller: Hesopia was the nations name
[19:56] Murska: 'Never heard.'
[19:56] Shadowcaller: "Well, how did the elves rule anyway?"
[19:56] Shadowcaller: "kings?"
[19:56] Happy: "The tribes are run by the elders."
[19:57] Murska: 'I don't really know. There are mentions of councils and mentions of leaders.'
[19:57] Shadowcaller: So a splitted leadership then? We always had one leader and maybe some advisors
[19:58] Murska: 'The history books don't really focus on politics.'
[19:58] Shadowcaller: "Oh well…"
[19:58] Murska: 'I'd assume it was a self-rule mostly, with larger problems being faced by a larger group and a leader being chosen at times of great adversity.'
[19:59] Shadowcaller: "Intresting, maybe we sh-" she is interrupted by a large laughing man passing you by
[20:00] Shadowcaller: The town seems quite lively this early eavning
[20:00] Shadowcaller: *evning
[20:00] Murska: 'Maybe we should just find out what's going on.'
[20:01] Shadowcaller: "Sure, I want to find out what strange festival this is."
[20:02] Murska: Aegnor asks a bypasser directly about what's going on.
[20:03] Shadowcaller: A small girl tells you between giggles that this is the midsummer festival, the night of the red moon
[20:04] Murska: 'Midsummer. It's already? I've totally lost track of time.'
[20:04] Shadowcaller: "Wait, this is the midsummer festivale?"
[20:04] Shadowcaller: "Me too, seems like time passes differently here…"
[20:04] Shadowcaller: "I wonder were they dancers are…"
[20:04] Shadowcaller: *the
[20:05] Murska: Aegnor consults his memory about the customs regarding midsummer festival.
[20:05] Happy: Is the red moon something the tribes knew about?
[20:06] Shadowcaller: The midsummer festival is a ancient tradition, in the old days things were pretty wild but as things got cilivized it calmed down a bit
[20:07] Shadowcaller: To the tribes the midsummer festivale was the biggest event of the year, things were prepared weeks to make sure everything was ready for the big event
[20:07] Shadowcaller: Midsummer is the night of fire, music and dancing
[20:07] Shadowcaller: And to the tribes, hunting
[20:08] Shadowcaller: There are however darker orgins of the festivale Aegnor vaugly remebers…
[20:09] Murska: 'kay.
[20:09] Shadowcaller: There should be a big fire somewhere you guess
[20:09] Murska: 'So, I guess we should take time off this heroic adventuring routine and relax at least for a day. Caster's tower probably won't move anywhere, although you never know with people like that.'
[20:10] Shadowcaller: "I never heard a mage that have moved an entire tower, so I think we can relax."
[20:10] Murska: 'Besides, you better heal up properly before going anywhere.' *stern look at Happy and Cessie*
[20:11] Murska: Aegnor doesn't notice blood is still trickling from the wound in his ear down his cheek.
[20:11] Shadowcaller: "Well, as long as we only watch the celebrations we should be safe."
[20:12] Murska: 'Well, let's go watch. Where's the fire?' Aegnor scans the horizon for the telltale signs.
[20:13] Shadowcaller: You can feel smoke in the air, somewhere in the horizon (a bit outside the village you guess) you can see the signs of fire
[20:13] Happy: "You're bleeding, Aegnor."
[20:14] Murska: 'Oh? Where?'
[20:14] Happy: Happy takes out a cloth and wipes up the blood, then tries to examine his ear.
[20:14] Murska: Aegnor doesn't seem to feel anything.
[20:15] Shadowcaller: "How bad dose it look?"
[20:15] Happy: (how bad is it?)
[20:15] Murska: (Shouldn't be bad. Not my call tho. *looks at SC*)
[20:15] Shadowcaller: (You made it up, you decide)
[20:16] Murska: (But it happened during my GM turn for realz. :P Anyway, it's just a scratch.)
[20:16] Shadowcaller: Its just a scratch
[20:16] Shadowcaller: ()
[20:19] Happy: "Why didn't you say you'd been hit?"
[20:19] Murska: 'I was hit? What are you talking about?'
[20:20] Happy: *prods wound* "Here. Don't you feel it?"
[20:20] Murska: 'Um… no? It's my ear, right? I don't feel it.'
[20:20] Shadowcaller: A man leaves the inn, almost bummbing into you, gumbles
[20:20] Shadowcaller: *he
[20:20] Happy: "You can't feel your ears?"
[20:21] Murska: 'No.'
[20:22] Shadowcaller: "Thats odd… are you sure your okay or is that normal to you?"
[20:22] Murska: 'Nah, I don't feel my ears, it's normal. Is it a bad wound?'
[20:23] Happy: "No, it's not bad. But for humans, our ears are extra sensitive."
[20:23] Murska: 'Yeah, it's normally so for elves aswell.'
[20:23] Murska: 'I've lost the sense of touch from those later on.'
[20:24] Happy: "How?"
[20:24] Shadowcaller: "Strange…"
[20:24] Murska: 'I don't really know. Some people decided I'd do without, I assume.'
[20:24] Happy: "Some people? Someone did it to you?"
[20:25] Murska: 'If it isn't bad, let's just enjoy the feast.' Aegnor avoids the subject and turns away.
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Some children almost run into Aegnor as he turns, one of them gives him a wierd look and then continues playing with his friends
[20:26] Happy: /I don't like this. Could the dwarves be hunting him here too?/
[20:27] Shadowcaller: "Watch out a bit, its crowded tonight it would seem."
[20:27] Murska: Aegnor attempts to follow the general direction of the crowd, if such exists.'
[20:27] Happy: Happy stays very close to Aegnor, her eyes darting all around, looking for trouble.
[20:27] Shadowcaller: He comes to a great fire, around it a group of people dances
[20:28] Murska: 'Ahh, here we are. I wonder if anyone'd be receptive to my music? It is midsummer's night after all.'
[20:28] Shadowcaller: There is a lot of people, many of them seems to seems to had a lot to drink al ready
[20:28] Shadowcaller: The dancers seems to be dancing to the beat of drums
[20:28] Murska: (drums!)
[20:28] Shadowcaller: Its a wild dance, some of the dancers are almost naked
[20:28] Happy: "I'm sure they would love it."
[20:29] Murska: Aegnor examines the drums.
[20:29] Shadowcaller: You need to pass a large crowd before you can even get close to the drumers
[20:29] Murska: Well then he listens to their tone, attempting to determine their type and size.
[20:30] Happy: /I won't get caught up in the dancing. I've got to make sure they're safe./
[20:30] Shadowcaller: They are quite simpel wooden drums really, but masterworks thought
[20:30] Shadowcaller: The sound they make is intoxicating
[20:31] Murska: 'Good drums.'
[20:31] Shadowcaller: Cessie seems to look everywhere but at the dancers
[20:31] Murska: Aegnor tries to find a place with some clear space away from the fire where his playing won't interrupt the dance.
[20:32] Shadowcaller: You find a quite empty spot
[20:33] Murska: He sets up as usual, except for the money-collecting guitar case, and starts playing a melody which doesn't have a profound shape, so it easily flows into the streets and the crowd.
[20:33] Shadowcaller: A small crowd gathers around, some people starts dancing with eahc other to the music
[20:33] Shadowcaller: Others make out
[20:34] Shadowcaller: Seems like all shame is left behind tonight
[20:34] Murska: Once some people gather, he starts playing actual songs and melodies, fast paced and cheerful songs.
[20:34] Happy: Happy stands nearby, scanning the crowd
[20:35] Shadowcaller: There is a figure in a red robe intensly watching Aegnor
[20:35] Happy: *whispers to Cessie* "Do you see that person?"
[20:35] Shadowcaller: People are cheering, you can see a couple going out into the woods
[20:36] Shadowcaller: Cessie seems distracted by all the action around her "Um what?"
[20:36] Murska: Aegnor immerses himself into the performing and doesn't notice anything special.
[20:36] Shadowcaller: "This is not exactly how I remember the midsummer festivale."
[20:36] Happy: "There's someone watching Aegnor. I don't like it."
[20:37] Shadowcaller: "I think most of this crowd here is watching him right now."
[20:37] Shadowcaller: More people starts to dance to Aegnors music
[20:38] Shadowcaller: The robed figure moves into the crowd
[20:38] Happy: "The guy in the robes. He's different. He's not partying."
[20:39] Murska: /If only I had a band…/
[20:39] Shadowcaller: "There are a lot of people in red tonight, which one do you mean happy?"
[20:39] Shadowcaller: Aegnor (and happy) can see how a robbed figure is trying to get his attention
[20:39] Murska: (She only mentioned robes)
[20:40] Shadowcaller: "Oh, him."
[20:40] Murska: Aegnor notices the figure. /Hmmh?/ He waves for it to come to him once the current song ends.
[20:40] Shadowcaller: (tell me when it ends)
[20:41] Shadowcaller: "hmm what about him?"
[20:41] Happy: "It makes me nervous"
[20:42] Murska: (brb for a sec. Let's say this is a long song. :P)
[20:42] Shadowcaller: "Should we do something?"
[20:42] Happy: "It looks like he's coming here. If he doesn't, I'll go to him."
[20:43] Murska: song ends to a divebomb solo. Somehow, without a whammy bar.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: The robbed figure comes up to Aegnor and makes a small bow
[20:44] Shadowcaller: "Looks like he wants to talk with Aegnor…"
[20:44] Murska: 'Yeah?'
[20:45] Happy: *hand resting casually on hilt of sword*
[20:45] Shadowcaller: "Exchuse me but that was simply amazing, where did you learn to play music like that."
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Its hard to see the mans robbed face, even in the light of the fire
[20:46] Murska: 'I've trained for… a while.'
[20:47] Happy: brb food
[20:47] Murska: (bring me some too! *stomachgrowl*
[20:48] Shadowcaller: "You must have trained a while then freind, neevr heard anything like it!"
[20:48] Murska: Aegnor bows. 'Thank you.'
[20:48] Shadowcaller: *never
[20:49] Shadowcaller: "WOuld you be intrested in playing at a small meeting I will have a bit later tonight? For a compensation of course."
[20:50] Murska: 'Hmm. What'd it be like?'
[20:51] Shadowcaller: "Dancers, other musicans, and some close friends."
[20:51] Shadowcaller: "Its a private party of sort."
[20:51] Murska: 'Well, I got to ask my friends but I'd like it.'
[20:51] Murska: Aegnor waves Happy and Cessie over.
[20:52] Happy: Happy was already right there
[20:52] Shadowcaller: Cessie is there too then

[20:52] Murska: 'kay. :P
[20:52] Murska: well then Aegnor waits for their comments
[20:53] Happy: "As long as I can be there too," Happy says in a neutral tone.
[20:53] Murska: 'Of course.'
[20:53] Shadowcaller: "I guess I have to follow too then…"
[20:53] Murska: 'Not going anywhere without you, at least as long as you're wounded.'
[20:54] Murska: 'So, is that fine?'
[20:54] Shadowcaller: "So its a deal then?" even inside the deep robe you can feel the figure smiling
[20:54] Murska: 'Where, when?'
[20:55] Shadowcaller: "Its a large house south of the village, you can't miss it really."
[20:55] Shadowcaller: "My freinds will be glad to hear such a great musican."
[20:55] Murska: *bows* 'Nothing special, I'm looking forwards to meeting the other musicians.'
[20:56] Murska: ((It's a TRAP! :P)
[20:56] Shadowcaller: "Is your freinds a part of the act to?" The figure asks curiously
[20:56] Shadowcaller: (Why do you think that?:P)
[20:56] Murska: 'Nah, they're just friends.'
[20:57] Shadowcaller: "Ahh such a shame."
[20:57] Shadowcaller: He bows before happy and Cessie "See you later tonight ladies." he remarks before he melts into the crowd again
[20:58] Murska: 'Hmm. Certainly an odd fellow but then, who isn't.'
[20:58] Murska: Aegnor starts playing at the restless crowd again.
[20:58] Happy: *whispers to Cessie* "I feel uneasy about this."
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "I know what you mean, he seemed a bit odd." *whisper*
[20:59] Happy: "People seem to keep noticing Aegnor, even before he started playing. I wonder if this has anything to do with those dwarves."
[20:59] Shadowcaller: The crowd starts to dance again, some seemed to have left into the woods, whatever they are doing there
[21:00] Murska: (yeah, wonder what)
[21:00] Shadowcaller: ()
[21:00] Murska: (Maybe Cessie should go check? :P)
[21:00] Shadowcaller: (I rather not too:P)
[21:01] Shadowcaller: "Well he is a elf after all, these people haven't seen one all their lives."
[21:02] Murska: After a song, Aegnor shouts to the crowd: 'Anyone who wants to come sing, I'll back you up with the guitar.'
[21:02] Shadowcaller: Cheers and shouts can be heard all around, a lot of people wants to sing apperently
[21:02] Shadowcaller: "Great, drunks."
[21:03] Murska: Aegnor randomly picks someone close by of those who want.
[21:03] Shadowcaller: (any special selections or just some random drunk?)
[21:04] Murska: (Prefarably someone who looks capable of walking unassisted. :P)
[21:05] Shadowcaller: You pick an old man that seems to be sober enough
[21:05] Shadowcaller: He laughs as you pick him "You are making an old man feel young again."
[21:06] Murska: *grin* 'Glad to hear that.'
[21:06] Murska: /I'm the older one here. :P/
[21:06] Shadowcaller: (He never claimed naything else right?;))
[21:07] Murska: (:P)
[21:08] Shadowcaller: There is some spirit in this geezer, "Well shallw e start then kid?"
[21:08] Shadowcaller: *we
[21:08] Shadowcaller: "Are the ladies going to sing too eh?"
[21:09] Murska: 'I'm ready whenever you are. The ladies probably won't join in though.'
[21:09] Shadowcaller: "I'm not at least…"
[21:10] Shadowcaller: "Well warm them up then, I haven't feel this alive since I was hunted by dire wolves!"
[21:12] Murska: Aegnor starts off with a simple pattern again. 'I don't know what you're going to sing so I'll start backing you up whenever you start.'
[21:12] Shadowcaller: The old man begins to sing a quite old but fast-paced song, you have never heard it before
[21:13] Shadowcaller: His voice have a certain musty tune, he is a quite good singer
[21:13] Murska: I back it up with the same tempo, using a bassline-ish beat to keep along with him until the song starts repeating itself, after which I start using variations and patterns.
[21:14] Shadowcaller: The dance becomes most fast-paced, the song seems to be driving the more-or-less drunken villagers wild!
[21:15] Shadowcaller: A dancer accidentaly bumbs into happy knocking her over
[21:15] Happy: Happy gets back to her feet, silently.
[21:16] Shadowcaller: (its really easy to do anything silently here:P)
[21:16] Shadowcaller: (You can't even hear yourself,)
[21:17] Happy: (I mean she doesn't curse or anything)
[21:17] Shadowcaller: (oh, well i don't think anyone would have heard you anyway.)
[21:18] Shadowcaller: The song ends, the old man laughs "Ahh I bet these youngsters never heard an song like that before!"
[21:19] Murska: 'I at least haven't, and you can't call me young.' *smile*
[21:19] Shadowcaller: "Maybe we should go, I don't like this chaos" *to happy*
[21:19] Murska: 'You're a good singer, too.'
[21:19] Happy: "I'm not leaving Aegnor"
[21:20] Shadowcaller: "Its the magic of the song you know, in the old days they always sang this one."
[21:20] Murska: Aegnor notices Happy and Cessie just standing there, seemingly for the first time. 'Why are you so serious? It's a feast, you're supposed to have fun, people!'
[21:20] Happy: "This is Cessie, remember?"
[21:20] Shadowcaller: "This is not really my type of fun" (you can hardly hear her in to noise)
[21:21] Murska: 'Hm. If there's something you'd rather do, I'll come with you.'
[21:21] Shadowcaller: "Hehe, you supposed to dance ladies, this is the festivale of dance you know."
[21:22] Shadowcaller: "I can go to the inn alone, there is no need for you to follow me." *she ignores the old mans comments*
[21:23] Happy: /Which one should I stay with? Aegnor seems more threatened, but he's better able to defend himself/
[21:23] Murska: 'You really don't lighten up easily, do you? Where's the cheerful pretty singer I saw for a while in the forest?'
[21:24] Shadowcaller: "A shy one eh? Well everyone should atleast have one day of fun, don't you agree miss?"
[21:24] Shadowcaller: "I just don't like to dance, I have never done it."
[21:25] Happy: Normally this is when Happy would be encouraging Cessie to dance, and definitely would be dancing herself. But she isn't.
[21:25] Murska: /What's up with Happy…/
[21:27] Shadowcaller: "Evryone is drunk, can't you have fun without that balsted druink?"
[21:27] Shadowcaller: *everyone
[21:27] Murska: *blasted drink*
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (I was about to correct it:P)
[21:28] Shadowcaller: "Suit yourself, the spirit of the dancer is here tonight!"
[21:28] Shadowcaller: The old man laughs again for no perticular reason and asks if they should do another song
[21:29] Shadowcaller: You still can hear the drums and the naked dancers footstepts in the backroung
[21:29] Shadowcaller: *background
[21:29] Murska: 'The crowd liked it and I'll do what the crowd wants. That is, if my friends don't decide that we should go somewhere else.'
[21:30] Shadowcaller: "Stay here you, I just don't fit into all this…"
[21:30] Murska: 'Aww come on. I don't want to leave you alone during a feast.'
[21:31] Shadowcaller: "I be safe at the inn, for the gods sake, I'm a wizard!"
[21:31] Shadowcaller: The old man gives her an odd look as she spoke those words
[21:32] Murska: 'Safe, maybe, but will you have fun?'
[21:32] Murska: 'We should find something to do that you enjoy.'
[21:33] Happy: Happy is torn.
[21:33] Happy: "She isn't going to enjoy herself here. You should know that. Maybe I should go back with her."
[21:33] Shadowcaller: "No, I can go back myself, you don't really have to worry about me." *she smiles*
[21:35] Shadowcaller: Suddenly she turns around, and melts into the crowd
[21:35] Murska: Aegnor shrugs and shakes his head.
[21:35] Shadowcaller: "Another song then eh?"
[21:35] Murska: 'You should go after her. You don't look like you enjoy yourself here either. @happy'
[21:36] Happy: "I'm just worried. Something feels wrong."
[21:37] Murska: 'I should be able to take care of myself. Besides, you two are wounded.'
[21:37] Shadowcaller: "You should not be miss, no one should have anythign to fear tonight."
[21:37] Shadowcaller: *anything
[21:42] Murska: (…)
[21:42] Shadowcaller: (Well, I was waiting for you:P)
[21:44] Shadowcaller: "Its nothing like the old days thought, then they would think this was pretty tame" 'smiles*
[21:45] Murska: 'Yeah, I remember something like that. Before this became a festival, it wasn't really the nicest of parties, anyway.'
[21:45] Happy: ((gah. i can't keep up with all these chats))
[21:45] Murska: ((Drop all but this? :P)
[21:45] Shadowcaller: ((How many do you got?))
[21:45] Murska: ((I'm just chatting with two others now.))
[21:46] Shadowcaller: ((I only got one chat open
))
[21:46] Shadowcaller: (I'm no multi-taksker.)
[21:46] Happy: (ds7?)
[21:46] Murska: ((I am. Got to be, what with being a RTS-gamer, a manipulative bastard and a bassist. :P))
[21:46] Shadowcaller: (Oh right)
[21:46] Murska: (Not anymore)
[21:47] Shadowcaller: (well besides ds7)
[21:47] Shadowcaller: "Eh? What ya heard about it kid? My grandfather used to tell me something about that…"
[21:48] Murska: 'I don't remember much.' (What DO I remember? :P)
[21:49] Shadowcaller: (Basically the festivale was created to celebrate some old gods you really can't remember the exact name of)
[21:49] Shadowcaller: (You guess the name was the dancer however…)
[21:50] Murska: 'It was originally a feast for some god or other. You know, sacrifices, rituals, all that stuff.'
[21:51] Shadowcaller: "Well technically you sacrifice things still, very drum there is supposed to have some blood on it."
[21:51] Shadowcaller: "But lets not talk about such things, now its a time for fun."
[21:51] Murska: 'Indeed. Up for another performance?'
[21:52] Shadowcaller: "Of course my friend!"
[21:52] Murska: 'Let me try out my limits for today first.' *grin*
[21:53] Murska: Aegnor quickly speeds up some jamming into a solo reaching for the limits of his abilities as a player
[21:53] Murska: 'Maybe this'll warm them up again.'
[21:53] Shadowcaller: "Right you are partner."
[21:54] Shadowcaller: He starts to sing again
[21:54] Murska: Aegnor follows up, now confident enough in the man's abilities to be able to back him up with a real guitar pattern.
[21:54] Shadowcaller: The wind starts to pick up
[21:55] Shadowcaller: But yet the dance and the music continues
[21:55] Shadowcaller: People seems to care only for the moment. laughing, dancing, singing
[21:55] Shadowcaller: Drinking
[21:56] Shadowcaller: Happy is almost the only one not dancing now
[21:57] Murska: (pokes Happy)
[22:00] Happy: (sorry, i really can't keep up :()
[22:00] Murska: (:()
[22:01] Shadowcaller: (well not much has happend to your character^^)
[22:01] Murska: (She's standing in a crowd who're dancing. Cessie disappeared into the crowd.)
[22:11] Shadowcaller: (I can wait until happy is less busy:))
[22:11] Murska: (yup)
[22:11] Murska: (unless it takes multiple hours)
[22:11] Murska: (I'll go get food)
[22:11] Shadowcaller: (Do that)
[22:22] Happy: (I'll need to go to bed before too long anyway :()
[22:22] Murska: (:()
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (ahh, I see)
[22:23] Murska: (Got time to RP this into a endable position?)
[22:23] Happy: (didn't realize it was so late)
[22:23] Shadowcaller: (hm, yeah time moved fast today.)
[22:24] Happy: Happy continues watching Aegnor play, feeling drawn into the music and dance, but not giving in to it.
[22:24] Shadowcaller: Aegnor notices how much darker it is now, time really passess fast at this festival
[22:25] Murska: Aegnor wonders what could make Happy feel like they're in such a danger, but he shrugs it off. 'I guess I better stop soon. Haven't eaten all day, either…'
[22:26] Murska: Aegnor finally packs up his guitar and walks to Happy. 'I'm feeling like I better go eat soon before I faint. You?'
[22:27] Happy: "I could do with some food, yes."
[22:27] Murska: 'Let's head back to the inn.'
[22:28] Shadowcaller: "Farwell!" The man cheers at you and then returns to the festivities
[22:28] Happy: Happy walks alongside Aegnor
[22:28] Happy: Her eyes still scanning the crowd
[22:28] Murska: 'Oh, right, and that invitation we got… You think we should go?'
[22:29] Murska: (Gitp is utterly DOWN again)
[22:29] Murska: (suddenly)
[22:29] Shadowcaller: (It is=)
[22:29] Murska: (Did a comic get posted or something?)
[22:30] Murska: (Who're you scheming with, Happy? O_o)
[22:30] Murska: (:P)
[22:31] Shadowcaller: You can feel a wind blowin, the torches at the path are flickering
[22:31] Shadowcaller: *blowing
[22:33] Happy: (About 4 or 5 different people)
[22:33] Murska: (oh. Well that's nothing much then.)
[22:33] Happy: "It makes me uneasy, Aegnor. I'm not sure why.)
[22:33] Murska: (invite me into some chat. :P)
[22:33] Murska: 'We can always say we forgot, it's no big deal.'
[22:33] Murska: We keep going towards the inn
[22:33] Shadowcaller: I would want a S.E.U. chat.. hehe
[22:34] Shadowcaller: There are less people in the village now, you guess most of them are out enjoying themselves
[22:34] Happy: (Well the main scheming chat just ended)
[22:34] Murska: (Hmm. Lex, David… DC? Festy?)
[22:35] Shadowcaller: As the wind drives off the coulds you can see it, a blood red moon
[22:35] Happy: (Why would I tell you that?)
[22:36] Murska: (oh and wolfbane?)
[22:36] Murska: (Just guessing. :P)
[22:36] Shadowcaller: (the sign of the dancer)
[22:36] Happy: Happy shivers, looking at the moon.
[22:37] Shadowcaller: The village is covered in a strage red glow, people seems a bit uneasy but don't seems to pay it that much attention
[22:38] Murska: we reach the inn any time soon?
[22:39] Shadowcaller: You do
[22:39] Murska: we enter
[22:40] Shadowcaller: There aren't many people there, some drunks sitting by the bar
[22:40] Happy: "Maybe I'm just being paranoid. Cessie might need the money at the Tower."
[22:41] Murska: 'It's my practice to not take any money for midsummer's music.
[22:41] Happy: "… then it's probably also your practice not to turn down someone who asks for midsummer's music."
[22:41] Murska: 'Not really. I just play where I happen to be, I don't usually take gigs for it.'
[22:43] Murska: 'I was interested about seeing the other musicians though.'
[22:44] Murska: 'And it's not like my practices don't change, if we need money.' *grin*
[22:44] Murska: 'I wonder where Cessie went. In her room perhaps?'
[22:44] Happy: "She wouldn't have stayed down here."
[22:44] Happy: *goes upstairs to look*
[22:45] Shadowcaller: Cessie lays in her bed turning and sweating, it looks like she have some kind of nightmare
[22:46] Happy: Happy runs to her side.
[22:46] Murska: Aegnor meanwhile orders food.
[22:46] Murska: for both himself and Happy.
[22:46] Happy: *puts a hand to her shoulder* "Cessie."
[22:46] Shadowcaller: "Ahhh!"
[22:46] Shadowcaller: "Wha- where…"
[22:47] Happy: "It's okay. You're safe."
[22:47] Shadowcaller: "That.. that was strange" She looks like she had seen a ghost
[22:47] Happy: "Are you okay?"
[22:48] Shadowcaller: "I never fall asleep, the dance…"
[22:48] Shadowcaller: "It was moving, a dance…"
[22:49] Shadowcaller: *she shakes her head* "Sorry, it was just so real."
[22:50] Shadowcaller: "I don't think I ever had a nightmare like that before…"
[22:50] Happy: *hugs Cessie*
[22:51] Shadowcaller: *hugs back* "i'm so glad your here…"
[22:51] Happy: (Uncle Festy just c/p'd me the Kaos scene and asked me to post it when the forums come back, because he had to go)
[22:51] Shadowcaller: (Ohh)
[22:53] Murska: (said same to me but I said I'll also have to go soon)
[22:53] Murska: (Forums might be back in some hours)
[22:53] Happy: (I can do it in the morning if they don't come up soon.)
[22:54] Shadowcaller: (I might be able to do it.)
[22:54] Murska: (do I die?)
[22:54] Happy: (no, Jontom)
[22:55] Murska: (:P)
[22:57] Happy: "Aegnor's downstairs. Let's get you something to eat."
[22:57] Shadowcaller: "Thanks…" *she is still sweating, shaking a bit*
[22:59] Murska: Aegnor notices Cessie and Happy coming downstairs and after taking one look at Cessie's face, orders more food for her too.
[22:59] Murska: 'What's with you, you look like you've seen a ghost.'
[23:00] Shadowcaller: "There was a dream…"
[23:00] Shadowcaller: "Ugh… so strange.."
[23:00] Happy: *rubs Cessie's back*
[23:02] Shadowcaller: "I don't I ever had a nightmare before." *she still shakes a bit*
[23:02] Murska: 'Really?'
[23:02] Happy: "It's the moon."
[23:02] Shadowcaller: "What moon?"
[23:02] Murska: 'The big red one.'
[23:03] Happy: "The midsummer's moon."
[23:03] Shadowcaller: "Wait, midsummers moon?"
[23:03] Shadowcaller: "So you can see it up here then…."
[23:03] Murska: 'Of course.'
[23:04] Murska: 'You mean, you can't somewhere?'
[23:04] Shadowcaller: "Below the tree it just look like anormal moon."
[23:04] Shadowcaller: *a normal
[23:05] Shadowcaller: *she wipes away some sweat, her clothes looks drenched in sweat*
[23:05] Murska: (Now you got 'Bad Moon Rising' stuck in my head)
[23:05] Murska: (evil)
[23:05] Shadowcaller: *from her forehead
[23:05] Shadowcaller: (hehe)
[23:06] Murska: (gitp frontpage opened!)
[23:06] Happy: Happy orders Cessie a bath.
[23:06] Murska: (but apparently it's still stuck)
[23:07] Murska: (or not)
[23:07] Murska: (slow, but not dead)
[23:07] Shadowcaller: (there are no baths in the inn)
[23:07] Happy: poor Cessie
[23:07] Happy: ((I'll go ahead and post Kaos then))
[23:07] Shadowcaller: (okay)
[23:08] Shadowcaller: "Now my head hurts too… you really think a moon gave me bad dream Aegnor?"
[23:08] Murska: 'I have no idea.'
[23:09] Shadowcaller: ((Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/485797)http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/485797)
[23:09] Shadowcaller: (ever seen watchmen?)
[23:09] Murska: (no)
[23:09] Shadowcaller: (aww)
[23:09] Shadowcaller: (then you will never understad the horror this video is.)
[23:09] Murska: (I'll never watch it, either, so don't worry. :P)
[23:10] Shadowcaller: "I was dancing… in the dream."
[23:10] Happy: "The moon… it's driving them all mad, I think."
[23:10] Murska: 'Hidden desires?' *grin*
[23:11] Happy: "That wasn't something she wanted. She was terrified."
[23:11] Shadowcaller: "It was nothing like that, it was primal… alien."
[23:12] Murska: 'Hm. I'm used to nightmares so I can't really know what's so special about this one.'
[23:12] Shadowcaller: "There were others, everyone dancing, a hideous dance."
[23:13] Shadowcaller: "I-I can't explain it in any other way."
[23:13] Murska: 'Well try to get your mind off it. It was just a dream'
[23:13] Happy: "It was controlling her, Aegnor. Don't you see? Imagine if you were being controlled into doing something you would never do otherwise."
[23:13] Shadowcaller: "It was so real…"
[23:14] Murska: 'But nothing actually happened. Horrible things happen in nightmares but there's nothing we can do about them but to forget them.'
[23:14] Happy: *gives Aegnor a 'You're not helping!' look*
[23:14] Murska: *concentrates on his food*
[23:16] Shadowcaller: Cessie lets herself fall into the bed again
[23:16] Murska: (To Aegnor, it's just a normal nightmare. If she's never seen one before, it's understandable she's a bit scared but he can't really help in any way.)
[23:16] Happy: (Yes, but Happy still thinks he's being insensitive)
[23:16] Murska: (Maybe because he is. :P)
[23:17] Happy: (Heh.)
[23:17] Murska: ('nothing we can do so don't brood on it' is kind of what he does)
[23:18] Shadowcaller: "Now how am I supposed to fall asleep?"
[23:19] Murska: 'I can help.'
[23:19] Happy: "I can watch over you. If you fall into the nightmare again, I'll wake you."
[23:19] Shadowcaller: *she nods slowly* "Thanks happy, I don't know what I would do without you."
[23:20] Murska: *still thinks it's a big fuss over a simple nightmare*
[23:21] Shadowcaller: 'she looks up at Aegnor* "Aren't you supposed to go to that party?"
[23:21] Murska: 'Haven't decided yet. Happy had a bad feeling.'
[23:22] Happy: "It felt like he was stalking you. Like he chose you even before you started playing."
[23:22] Shadowcaller: "I have abad feeling all over me, it still feels like my skin is crawling… and my feets dancing."
[23:23] Murska: 'What's with you two…'
[23:23] Shadowcaller: *she gives Aegnor a glare*
[23:23] Happy: *looks at Aegnor in irritation*
[23:24] Happy: "You're a bard. Can't you read the mood of a crowd? Can't you tell when they've been hypnotized?"
[23:24] Murska: 'What?' *Aegnor raises his arms*
[23:24] Murska: 'That's how people always are in parties.'
[23:24] Happy: "This is different."
[23:24] Murska: 'Drinking, dancing and passing out all over.'
[23:25] Happy: "But the mood of this party is different. Same actions, but it feels frenzied. Like they're all dancing on the edge of terror."
[23:25] Murska: 'Well maybe the moon's influencing them with some god's magic or something then.'
[23:25] Murska: 'They'll snap out of it tomorrow.'
[23:26] Happy: "Probably. But it still could be dangerous tonight."
[23:26] Murska: 'As long as they're dancing and not fighting… Fine, I give up, let's stay here then.'
[23:26] Happy: (dancefighting!)
[23:26] Murska: (:P)
[23:27] Shadowcaller: (now that would be fun:P)
[23:27] Happy: (must go soon)
[23:27] Shadowcaller: (okay)
[23:27] Shadowcaller: "I need new clothes…"
[23:28] Shadowcaller: "So we are staying inside tonight? Fine with me."
[23:31] Happy: "I think that's best."
[23:31] Murska: 'Sure.'
[23:32] Shadowcaller: "Well, I can't go around in sweaty clothes… hope we can buy new ones tomorrow."
[23:32] Murska: Aegnor secretly rolls his eyes.
[23:34] Shadowcaller: "Well, I need to calm down somehow, any ideas?"
[23:35] Murska: 'Music?'
[23:35] Shadowcaller: "No that would remind me of the dream…"
[23:35] Murska: '…'
[23:35] Shadowcaller: "There was a tune…"
[23:36] Happy: "I can brush and braid your hair."
[23:36] Shadowcaller: "Sure, I can you do you after if you want."
[23:37] Murska: Aegnor settles with sitting near a fireplace and looking into the flames.
[23:37] Happy: Happy leads Cessie over to the fire and does her hair, trying to relax her
[23:38] Shadowcaller: (she don't have that long hair… or well I guess she do now)
[23:38] Shadowcaller: (she had short hair when the adventure started atleast)
[23:39] Happy: (you can braid short hair, to a point)
[23:39] Happy: (or she'll just brush it)
[23:39] Shadowcaller: (hmm okay do that then.)
[23:41] Shadowcaller: Her hearthbeat slowly slows down
[23:41] Happy: Happy puts the hairbrush down, and massages her neck and shoulders
[23:42] Shadowcaller: Cessie seems to relax, more then she have ever done before
[23:42] Shadowcaller: "That feels nice…"
[23:44] Happy: "Do you think you can sleep now?"
[23:45] Shadowcaller: *it looks like she just woke up* "Wh- Yes, I think I should sleep now."
[23:45] Shadowcaller: She sits down in her bed
[23:45] Shadowcaller: And then slowly lays donw, closing her eyes
[23:45] Shadowcaller: *down
[23:46] Happy: Happy sits down in a chair nearby, watching over her.
[23:46] Shadowcaller: It looks like she have already fallen asleep, she even snores a bit
[23:48] Shadowcaller: The inn seems so silent in opposite to the festivale outside
[23:49] Happy: And I must go
[23:49] Murska: night
[23:49] Happy: i'll be on tomorrow after 6 GMT
[23:49] Shadowcaller: Good night
[23:49] Shadowcaller: Okay
[23:49] Murska: I'll be on tomorrow until midnight my time…
[23:49] Murska: which means about 2 hours ago
[23:49] Murska: so today, that is
Session Close (Group Conversation 31680): Fri Mar 06 23:50:02 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License