Mar 05

Session Start (:Group Conversation 17667): Thu Mar 05 17:19:26 2009
[17:19] Murska: Oh, and Shadowcaller
[17:19] Shadowcaller: Yes?
[17:19] Murska: please link the new pages you make
[17:19] Murska: so I don't have to
[17:19] Shadowcaller: Well I was tired and going to bed >.>
[17:19] Murska: :P
[17:21] Shadowcaller: How about Nigma?
[17:21] Murska: what about Nigma?
[17:22] Shadowcaller: Well, during our advanture last night he made som… changes
[17:22] Shadowcaller: That I think we should follow really
[17:22] Murska: yah, I read that
[17:22] Shadowcaller: The GM makes up the setting as we go on
[17:22] Shadowcaller: No one decides anything before we have encounter it
[17:22] Murska: Imho everyone gets a say. Anyway.
[17:23] Murska: Accompanied by singing, the party walks on in a forest.
[17:23] Shadowcaller: (gah! the song!)
[17:23] Murska: (:P)
[17:23] Murska: (I want us to encounter something but can't think of much.)
[17:23] Happy: (wolves!)
[17:24] Murska: An odd looking blue bird flies fast above their heads, but none of them pay it much heed.
[17:25] Shadowcaller: (I say we meet this)
[17:25] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/96283.jpg)http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/96283.jpg
[17:25] Shadowcaller: :P
[17:25] Murska: (haha)
[17:26] Murska: 'It's going much better now.'
[17:26] Shadowcaller: (okay maybe now, but we will… later;))
[17:26] Happy: GAAAAH!
[17:26] Shadowcaller: *not
[17:26] Murska: (I don't think there'd be wolves in the tree tho.'
[17:26] Happy: you did that because of that question in get to know a playgrounder, didn't you?!
[17:26] Murska: (I should sometimes take a look at those.)
[17:27] Shadowcaller: (Maybe:P)
[17:27] Happy: i jumped when that picture loaded
[17:27] Murska: (It's unlike me to tell anyone anything though, or at least unlike the image of me that has taken form in the heads of certain people.)
[17:27] Happy: *shudder*
[17:29] Shadowcaller: (We could ahve evil moneys or something.)
[17:29] Shadowcaller: *have
[17:29] Murska: (Something with sapience, rather. Anyway, nobody talks to me? :()
[17:30] Shadowcaller: (so bandits?)
[17:30] Murska: (again? Meeeeh.)
[17:30] Happy: (no! no more bandits)
[17:30] Shadowcaller: (Spiders?)
[17:31] Murska: Aegnor sanoo:
'It's going much better now.'
[17:31] Shadowcaller: (Kobolds?)
[17:31] Shadowcaller: "Better how?"
[17:31] Murska: (Sapient, please? And we haven't even agreed on having kobolds yet. :P)
[17:31] Murska: 'Better as in, it's pretty much ready to be sang in front of a crowd if we find some rythm backing.
[17:31] Shadowcaller: (They can be smart spiders)
[17:32] Shadowcaller: "I can't sing in front of a crowd, I only did this for you remember?"
[17:32] Happy: rhythm*
[17:32] Murska: (right)
[17:32] Murska: 'Yeah, it's just a far-fetched dream. Maybe you'll have a personality change spell gone wrong some day.'
[17:33] Shadowcaller: "I think think there are so powerful spells" [/don't see the irony]
[17:34] Happy: "So what would you need for rhythm backing?"
[17:35] Shadowcaller: "Its a big difference between singing and perform you know."
[17:35] Murska: 'Drums, at least. Bass or something else with a deep undertone.'
[17:37] Murska: 'And I'd need to modify this guitar a bit once I have spare time…'
[17:37] Shadowcaller: "Well, maybe your priorities will change once we reach the tower."
[17:38] Murska: 'They won't.'
[17:39] Shadowcaller: "How can you be so sure? Things happend you know."
[17:39] Murska: 'Maybe.'
[17:39] Happy: "Did your priorities change?"
[17:40] Shadowcaller: "My priorities?"
[17:40] Murska: 'My priority is to stay with you two.'
[17:40] Happy: "Yes, Cessie. Did yours change when you got your memories back?"
[17:41] Shadowcaller: "I don't know really… Maybe."
[17:42] Shadowcaller: "I have been adventuring for a while now, I hardly remember my old life."
[17:43] Happy: "You had something profound happen to you, but it didn't change who you are or what you want. What could possibly change Aegnor in that way?"
[17:43] Murska: 'Betrayal.'
[17:44] Shadowcaller: "…for example."
[17:44] Happy: *looks up, shocked* "No. I would never…!
[17:44] Shadowcaller: "Its a possibility, but then again, there is also possible that the sky will fall on our heads right now."
[17:45] Murska: 'I don't think so either. I'm used to analyzing my mind, that's all.'
[17:47] Shadowcaller: "So, are we getting any closer?"
[17:48] Murska: 'One step at a time, I'm sure.'
[17:48] Shadowcaller: "Let me look at that map."
[17:49] Murska: Aegnor hands the map over. 'Should be a couple days' journey.'
[17:50] Shadowcaller: "A couple of days?! How large is this damn tree anyway?"
[17:50] Murska: 'Hey, we made it large enough to house thousands of elves, all of whom like to take solitary walks in the forest… or something.' *grin*
[17:54] Happy: "I like it up here."
[17:54] Murska: 'I don't know what anywhere else is like.'
[17:54] Happy: "The acid sea… that was pretty horrible."
[17:55] Happy: "But I don't really know what anywhere else is like either…"
[17:56] Shadowcaller: "Aren't it killing off everything under it?"
[17:56] Murska: 'It drew the start energy for it's life from the elven forest. That's gone now.'
[17:56] Happy: "But what about the shade?"
[17:56] Shadowcaller: "Exactly."
[17:56] Murska: 'It falls on an ocean.'
[17:57] Happy: "That's turned to acid."
[17:57] Murska: 'Oh? Must be the Wars again.'
[17:57] Murska: 'The books I've read are old.'
[17:58] Shadowcaller: "I have read books too you know, maybe a bit more updated thought."
[17:58] Shadowcaller: "Ever read "The Dreamer"?"
[17:59] Murska: 'No… I didn't have much to read. Just books on history and philosophy and such.'
[17:59] Happy: /They're both so smart. I wonder why they even listen to me?/
[18:00] Shadowcaller: "Well, its not videdly know, I read some.. forbidden books."
[18:02] Happy: "What are forbidden books?"
[18:02] Happy: "Like blasphemy?"
[18:02] Shadowcaller: *looks around a bit worried* "You… could call it that, its nothing I'm proud of."
[18:04] Murska: 'You seem like the sort of curious person who'd read up anything you find.'
[18:05] Shadowcaller: "Well, while I'm not proud of it, I did it after all, some books however contains hideous things."
[18:06] Murska: 'The world contains hideous things. Books just describe them.'
[18:06] Shadowcaller: "And I have only scratched the surface."
[18:06] Shadowcaller: "Some things are not best left to imagination."
[18:09] Happy: "But you keep reading them"
[18:09] Shadowcaller: "Yeah, its an addiction every mage know, the thirs for knowledge."
[18:09] Shadowcaller: *thirst
[18:09] Happy: "Like Aegnor's thirst for music."
[18:10] Murska: *grin*
[18:10] Murska: 'What do you thirst for?'
[18:10] Murska: *Happy
[18:10] Happy: "I… don't know."
[18:11] Happy: "I have everything I need."
[18:12] Shadowcaller: "You must have something, there is always something that drives us forward."
[18:13] Happy: brb
[18:13] Shadowcaller: (Okay)
[18:17] Murska: F-F-F-Fastforward to evening.
[18:17] Murska: The group's looking for a spot to camp.
[18:18] Murska: (Oh, and that conversation is finishable)
[18:18] Murska: (Since it's assumed that we talked about it while searching for a spot to camp.)
[18:20] Happy: "I just want us to be together." /Maybe if I were smarter, I'd have 'something'/
[18:21] Murska: 'A goal worth a pure-hearted person like you.'
[18:21] Murska: 'We better start looking for somewhere to stop for tonight.'
[18:21] Shadowcaller: "I agree, however, I'm still not very good at those things…"
[18:22] Happy: Happy scouts ahead and finds a camp spot
[18:23] Shadowcaller: Follows Happy to this camp spot
[18:24] Murska: Happy notices a path leading to the stream they're camping near.
[18:24] Happy: She investigates
[18:24] Murska: The path leads to a small farm, hidden in the midst of the forest.
[18:25] Happy: She returns and tells the others.
[18:26] Murska: 'Hm. Not an uncommon sight, around these parts. Who's up for warm lodging?'
[18:26] Shadowcaller: "I could use a real house to sleep in…"
[18:27] Murska: 'Barn, at most, I'd assume.'
[18:27] Shadowcaller: "But we should be careful, the last cottages we been in haven't been peaceful exactly."
[18:28] Shadowcaller: "We should have bought more clothes in the last village…"
[18:28] Murska: 'Well, I've usually avoided these sorts of places but I'll leave it up to you guys on how we'll proceed.'
[18:30] Shadowcaller: "Hmm… maybe we should just go up and ask?"
[18:30] Shadowcaller: "What do you think Happy?"
[18:31] Happy: "If they're dangerous, it's better to find out now than when we're asleep."
[18:32] Murska: 'Okay. So, who goes?'
[18:32] Shadowcaller: "I'm not the best person for these kinds of things."
[18:32] Shadowcaller: "i'm not good with strangers."
[18:32] Murska: 'I look like a walking armory.'
[18:32] Murska: *looks at Happy*
[18:33] Happy: "Okay."
[18:33] Murska: Happy walks up to the main building and knocks on the door. A while later, the door opens and she is suddenly staring at a heavy crossbow.
[18:34] Murska: 'Who are you and what are you doing here?'
[18:34] Happy: "My name is Happy. I'm a traveller."
[18:34] Murska: The crossbow is lowered a bit. 'Heavily armed one, at least. Although, I guess that everyone is, nowadays.'
[18:34] Murska: 'What do you want?'
[18:35] Murska: Happy gets a look at the speaker. He's a young boy in ragged clothes.
[18:36] Happy: "I have two friends. We'd like to exchange news, perhaps sleep under a roof before we move on."
[18:37] Murska: 'Where are your friends then? Show yourselves!'
[18:38] Shadowcaller: *waits for happy to call her out*
[18:38] Murska: Aegnor hasn't seen the speaker but he did see a glimpse of the crossbow. He has his own longbow at hand.
[18:38] Happy: "Cessie, Aegnor"
[18:39] Murska: Aegnor sighs but walks into sight, bow still in hand.
[18:39] Shadowcaller: "So its safe then" *goes to the famr*
[18:39] Murska: The boy sees Aegnor and raises the crossbow again. 'Don't come any closer!'
[18:39] Murska: Aegnor sees the boy and drops the bow. 'I'm not here to harm you.'
[18:40] Shadowcaller: (warning: NPC conversation)
[18:40] Shadowcaller:
[18:41] Shadowcaller: "Well, maybe you should have let the bow drop when Happy told us it was safe."
[18:41] Murska: 'I'll let you sleep in the barn but you're not going to get any food and we don't have any valuables. So please leave us be!'
[18:41] Murska: Aegnor: 'Happy never said it was safe.'
[18:41] Shadowcaller: "Well she didn't exacly sound terrified or anything."
[18:42] Shadowcaller: <and we should not disscuss this in front of him>
[18:44] Happy: "We don't need your food. You could come out and share our fire. We don't mean any harm to anyone."
[18:44] Murska: 'No way! Just leave us alone!' Happy notices another, smaller child's face peeking from behind the boy, who shoves it back.
[18:45] Shadowcaller: "Are your parents at home?"
[18:45] Murska: 'My dad's home and he has a sword! He'll cut you up if you try to come here!'
[18:45] Murska: Aegnor: 'Let's just leave them alone and go sleep?'
[18:45] Happy: Happy steps back, closer to Aegnor. *whispers* "You should back away, but start playing some music"
[18:46] Shadowcaller: <Stupid childs, they are clearly lying>
[18:46] Murska: 'I was going to do that anyway. They may listen, if they like.'
[18:46] Murska: Aegnor walks towards the barn while taking out his guitar.'
[18:48] Happy: Happy goes off into the woods to hunt
[18:48] Shadowcaller: Follows Aegnor, still muttering about rude boys
[18:48] Happy: trying to find something large, so they can leave behind extra for the children.
[18:48] Murska: Happy goes off to hunt but doesn't find anything at first.
[18:50] Murska: Aegnor and Cessie arrange a place to sleep in the barn and then Aegnor sits on a plank and starts playing some peaceful melodies.
[18:50] Shadowcaller: "We can't trust those boys, they might rob us while we are sleeping."
[18:51] Happy: Happy keeps hunting
[18:51] Murska: 'You really think they could suprise us? There are rats in this barn.'
[18:51] Shadowcaller: (how young did they look like anyway?)
[18:51] Murska: (The boy they saw looked around 16)
[18:51] Shadowcaller: (the worst age of all!)
[18:52] Murska: (Hey! I resent that remark)
[18:52] Shadowcaller: (
)
[18:52] Shadowcaller: "Well they are teenagers, they might do something stupid anyway."
[18:53] Happy: brb
[18:54] Murska: 'If they attack us, they won't stand a chance. Do they look like experienced warriors to you?'
[18:54] Shadowcaller: "With that attitude they can't have been raised orderly."
[18:54] Happy: back
[18:54] Happy: does Happy have any luck?
[18:54] Shadowcaller: "Well, I don't want to kill them or anything."
[18:54] Murska: Happy finds some deer tracks.
[18:55] Shadowcaller: "I'm still saying that they might try to steal stuff."
[18:55] Happy: *stalk deer*
[18:55] Murska: You find the deer drinking from a pond.
[18:57] Happy: *ready bow silently, then get as close as I can before shooting*
[18:59] Shadowcaller: (pokes Murska)
[18:59] Murska: (orite)
[19:00] Murska: The shot hits the deer but doesn't kill it straight away. It limps away from you.
[19:00] Murska: Leaving a trail of blood.
[19:00] Happy: *follows and shoots again*
[19:00] Murska: The deer falls. But you hear a growl from nearby.
[19:01] Happy: Aim an arrow at the direction the sound comes from
[19:01] Murska: Before you have time to react, a black shadow quickly runs to the carcass.
[19:02] Happy: Shoot it, while trying to see what it is
[19:03] Murska: It dodges the arrow gracefully and growls at you angrily, standing on the carcass. It appears to be a cat.
[19:03] Murska: Large one, that is.
[19:03] Murska: (Panther)
[19:03] Happy: *drop bow, draw sword, charge*
[19:03] Murska: It leaps at you once you approach. You clash in midair.
[19:04] Shadowcaller: (a panther?o.O)
[19:04] Happy: *sword to gut*
[19:04] Shadowcaller: (And should not Aegnor have responded by now?)
[19:04] Murska: The panther is skewered on your sword but manages to slash a deep wound on your arm.
[19:04] Murska: (orite. :P MEANWHILE)
[19:04] Murska: Aegnor: 'They won't be able to suprise us. They'll run once we show them we know they're there.'
[19:05] Shadowcaller: "Well, then your keeping watch tonight, you don't need to sleep much anyway."
[19:06] Murska: 'As always.' Aegnor keeps playing.
[19:06] Happy: Happy pushes the blade up, attempting to rip up its insides
[19:07] Murska: The cat falls to the ground, ripping Happy's sword out of her hands. It curls up and tries to escape.
[19:07] Happy: (sword still in it? O.o)
[19:08] Murska: (it's just crawling away on it's front paws)
[19:08] Murska: (the sword is hanging from it's innards)
[19:08] Shadowcaller: *tries to sleep*
[19:08] Happy: Happy takes her dagger and tries to slit its throat
[19:08] Murska: 'Don't you want to wait for our food?'
[19:09] Murska: Happy kills the panther. It twitches a bit and lays down still.
[19:09] Shadowcaller: (happy gains 28 exp)
[19:09] Happy: Happy takes the deer back to the farm
[19:10] Shadowcaller: "I'm not really hungry…"
[19:10] Murska: Happy carries the deer to the barn.
[19:10] Murska: He finds Aegnor casually strumming his guitar while Cessie looks tired.
[19:11] Shadowcaller: *She
[19:11] Murska: screw gender pronouns
[19:11] Murska: you're all 'them' now
[19:11] Shadowcaller: (I can remember them:P)
[19:12] Happy: Happy begins preparing dinner, much more than is needed for the three of them
[19:12] Shadowcaller: "What happend?!"
[19:12] Murska: Aegnor stops playing and helps her prepare it. He notices the gash in her arm. 'What's that?'
[19:13] Happy: "I had to kill a panther. I'll go back and get its skin later"
[19:13] Murska: 'Panther? Hmm.'
[19:13] Murska: 'Haven't seen one of those before.'
[19:13] Shadowcaller: "A Panther?"
[19:13] Murska: 'But shouldn't you treat that wound?'
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (also, since happy know aobut them they are common in her homeland.)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: *about
[19:14] Happy: "If you'll take over dinner. I want to make enough for the children."
[19:14] Murska: 'Sure. They won't want blood in their food.'
[19:14] Happy: Happy tends to her wound
[19:15] Shadowcaller: "Those wounds might get bad you know, maybe try to clean it first…"
[19:17] Happy: Happy goes to the stream to clean up. Lots of deer blood and panther blood to get rid of too
[19:17] Murska: and barbarian blood
[19:18] Murska: Aegnor cooks up the meat in the meanwhile.
[19:18] Shadowcaller: "You should boil the water first, it might be infected or something."
[19:19] Shadowcaller: "This water don't come from elf magic after all."
[19:19] Shadowcaller: *come
[19:19] Shadowcaller: *-don't
[19:19] Murska: 'Stop worrying, she knows how to tend to her wounds.' *smile*
[19:19] Happy: *smiles* "I have a little experience there."
[19:20] Murska: (Woo! Union of Neutrals growing)
[19:20] Shadowcaller: "Well, you never know. I don't know how this water comes from."
[19:21] Shadowcaller: (foolish neutrals, you are just there to provide the side dip.)
[19:21] Happy: (how many members now?)
[19:21] Murska: (5)
[19:21] Shadowcaller: (not over 9000?)
[19:21] Murska: (Indeed. 9005)
[19:22] Happy: *snicker*
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (lets lynch trixe tomorrow)
[19:22] Shadowcaller: *trixie
[19:22] Murska: (Let's not. She's a neutral)
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (he!)
[19:22] Murska: (it)
[19:23] Shadowcaller: "Do you know how this water system work anyway?"
[19:23] Happy: When the food is prepared, Happy takes some of it and goes back to the main house.
[19:24] Murska: Happy walks to the door.
[19:24] Murska: Aegnor: 'Don't have expertize about that matter, I'm afraid.'
[19:24] Shadowcaller: "Another elf mystery eh?"
[19:25] Murska: 'I'd assume.
[19:26] Murska: (Oh, Happy, it's your initiative as to how approach. :P)
[19:26] Happy: *knocks on door*
[19:26] Murska: 'Just leave us alone!' The door doesn't open. You see a face quickly disappear from a window, though.'
[19:27] Happy: "I killed a deer. It's far more meat than is needed for three."
[19:28] Murska: Happy hears a girl's voice faintly. 'Really?' But the boy shushes her and responds: 'We have enough food without your help!'
[19:28] Happy: "It will just go to waste."
[19:29] Murska: The door creaks slighly open. '…just give it to me then.'
[19:29] Happy: *hands it over in as non-threatening a manner as possible*
[19:30] Murska: Hands grab it and quickly pull it inside. The same girl from before shouts 'Thanks!' before he silences her again and the door shuts.
[19:30] Happy: *returns to the barn, and eats*
[19:31] Murska: 'How'd it go?'
[19:31] Happy: "They're terrified. But I think their hunger overcame their fear."
[19:32] Murska: 'Poor things.'
[19:32] Murska: A while passes while they eat. After eating his fill, Aegnor grabs his guitar again and starts playing something peaceful.
[19:32] Shadowcaller: (We need a Nigma in this game)
[19:33] Shadowcaller: (Everyone is so nice:P)
[19:33] Murska: (:P)
[19:33] Happy: Nigma: I break into their house, steal their belongings, and then burn it down
[19:34] Murska: After a while, a rat scurries over to Aegnor who rewards it with a piece of meat and sends it on it's way. 'Apparently I have an audience.'
[19:34] Shadowcaller: (I doubt he would do that to those poor children since they don't have anything worthy to steal."
[19:34] Murska: A little girl gasps as Aegnor points at her hiding place.
[19:35] Murska: She stands up, shaking. 'I'm sorry… please don't kill me?'
[19:35] Happy: Happy looks at her, and smiles. "We won't hurt you."
[19:35] Murska: 'I just wanted to listen… Don't tell David I came here?'
[19:36] Shadowcaller: <tell me if he tells you something intresting.>
[19:36] Shadowcaller: *tries to sleep again*
[19:36] Happy: "We won't. What's your name?"
[19:36] Murska: 'I'm Alice. Who are you?'
[19:37] Happy: "My name is Happy. And my friend is Aegnor."
[19:37] Happy: *doesn't introduce Cessie, since she's trying to sleep*
[19:37] Murska: 'Why did you come here?'
[19:38] Happy: "We're going to Caster's Tower."
[19:38] Murska: 'Really? But that's so far away…' The girl waves with her hand to somewhere which is definetly not towards the Tower.
[19:39] Happy: "Do you live here all alone with your brother?"
[19:39] Murska: 'No, we also have Jack and Dennis and little Tina!'
[19:40] Happy: "Where are your parents?"
[19:41] Murska: 'Mom died. Dad left to the town… but he hasn't come back yet.' The girl sniffles.
[19:41] Happy: "How long ago was that?"
[19:42] Murska: 'I don't know… A lot.
[19:42] Happy: "More than one summer?"
[19:42] Murska: The girl shakes her head.
[19:43] Murska: She looks at the remains of the deer hungrily.
[19:43] Happy: "Do you know how to make a fish trap?"
[19:44] Murska: 'What's that?'
[19:45] Happy: "It's a sort of basket that you leave in the stream. The fish swim into it and can't get out."
[19:45] Murska: The girl looks at you, puzzled.
[19:45] Happy: "Then you pull the basket out and have fish for dinner."
[19:45] Murska: 'Fish… fish is good!' The girl smiles.
[19:46] Murska: You hear a shout from the house. 'Alice!'
[19:46] Murska: The girl hears it too. 'I should go now… Davis will be angry.'
[19:47] Happy: "Goodnight Alice."
[19:47] Murska: The girl waves at Happy. 'I like you!' She runs back towards the house, smiling.
[19:48] Shadowcaller: *still not able to sleep*
[19:48] Happy: Happy cleans and prepares the rest of the deer to leave for the family.
[19:48] Murska: 'I think their dad's been caught by the bandits.'
[19:49] Shadowcaller: "Well, we have no idea where they are."
[19:49] Shadowcaller: "If there are any bandits left."
[19:50] Shadowcaller: "I say we continue to the tower."
[19:50] Happy: "Maybe you could ask the animals to find out," Happy says to Aegnor.
[19:52] Murska: 'Find out what? There are only us and those children nearby here. I don't really want to send the animals on long trips to exhaust themselves. And no bandits would have anything to do with the kids anyway.'
[19:52] Shadowcaller: "Exactly, we should really just move on."
[19:54] Murska: 'The boy looks like he can hunt with the crossbow, too. They should survive.'
[19:54] Happy: Happy nods, understanding, though not willing to.
[19:55] Happy: Later, she goes and cuts supple branches and begins making a fish trap
[19:55] Murska: The evening proceeds normally.
[19:55] Shadowcaller: *finally manages to fall asleep*
[19:56] Murska: Aegnor stops playing soon and takes the first watch.
[19:57] Shadowcaller: (So somethings going to happend or is the night just going to take its course?)
[19:58] Murska: Nothing much, I think we'll have to end soon so it'll be your call what happens with the children in the morning.
[19:58] Shadowcaller: (already?)
[19:58] Happy: By morning, Happy has the deer and the fish trap prepared
[19:59] Happy: She leaves the meat and the trap on the cleaned skin by the door, knocks, and then walks away.
[19:59] Murska: (School tomorrow. One more day. :P)
[19:59] Murska: (Also, Happy didn't go fetch the Panther skin?)
[19:59] Shadowcaller: (you didn't have school tuseday and monday? o.O)
[19:59] Happy: oh yeah… Happy goes to get the panther skin
[20:00] Murska: (hm? I did)
[20:00] Murska: (Was home sick yesterday and today tho)
[20:00] Shadowcaller: (I see)
[20:00] Murska: (I'm all up for continuing though. :P)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: *wakes up, have not sleeped much*
[20:01] Murska: (My parents aren't even whining yet so I should have a couple more hours)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: (So your parents whine too eh?)
[20:01] Murska: (indeed)
[20:01] Murska: (So, eh. I don't really have anything much planned, as usual. Wanna GM or should I grudge through? )
[20:02] Shadowcaller: Ohh, I can GM
[20:02] Murska: (Should be three more days to the tower, we can fastforward it)
[20:02] Shadowcaller: Muhaha, the saky will rain fire and… Um nothing happends during those days?
[20:02] Shadowcaller: I wnated you to take the tower
[20:02] Shadowcaller: *wanted
[20:03] Murska: (I wanted to avoid that. :P)
[20:03] Happy: yeah, the tower is mostly Cessie's business
[20:03] Murska: (Bad at descriptions)
[20:03] Happy: so SC shouldn't have to run it
[20:03] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[20:03] Murska: (Well I'm fine with attempting but hey. :P)
[20:04] Shadowcaller: (I want intresting character dilemmas)
[20:04] Shadowcaller: (anyway, go on)
[20:04] Murska: (Then don't make me GM. :P)
[20:04] Murska: (Morning, I suppose.)
[20:04] Murska: The night has passed as usual, and you wake to a thump.
[20:04] Shadowcaller: Everyone or just me?
[20:05] Murska: Anyone who wants to. :P
[20:05] Shadowcaller: I wake up
[20:05] Happy: Happy wakes
[20:05] Murska: You notice Aegnor isn't inside, as usual.
[20:05] Murska: The gifts Happy left during the night have vanished from the door, btw.
[20:05] Murska: Another thump.
[20:05] Happy: where is it coming from?
[20:05] Murska: outside.
[20:05] Happy: go outside
[20:05] Shadowcaller: "I bet its the elf…"
[20:06] Murska: You notice Aegnor shooting at a crudely carved target on a tree.
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Follows happy
[20:06] Murska: 'Oh, morning.'
[20:06] Shadowcaller: "Good morning."
[20:07] Shadowcaller: "I don't know about you but I already feel ready to go."
[20:07] Murska: 'I suppose we need to get going if we will.'
[20:09] Shadowcaller: "Well, happy are you ready to go then?"
[20:09] Happy: "I'm ready."
[20:09] Murska: Aegnor fetches the arrows. 'No breakfast today, eh?
[20:09] Shadowcaller: "I want to make a good time, I'm sick of thse woods."
[20:09] Shadowcaller: *these
[20:10] Shadowcaller: "I can eat on the way."
[20:10] Murska: 'Okay.'
[20:10] Murska: Aegnor packs up and waits for the others.
[20:11] Shadowcaller: *is quickly prepared to continue*
[20:11] Happy: /I wish she didn't hate the forest so much/
[20:11] Shadowcaller: (what was the point of that house anyway?:P)
[20:11] Murska: (A random encounter, what else? :P)
[20:11] Shadowcaller: (Encounter, with children?)
[20:12] Shadowcaller: (Man, you are one sick guy murska)
[20:12] Murska: (Hey, it's not like everything has to have a point.)
[20:13] Murska: (You could've gone Nigma and gotten a good crossbow. :P)
[20:13] Shadowcaller: (And broken character completly?)
[20:13] Shadowcaller: (are we moving yet?)
[20:14] Murska: (Yah.)
[20:15] Murska: The group sets out towards the tower again
[20:15] Happy: We're off to see the wizard!
[20:15] Murska: While walking, they pass the corpse of the Panter and notice that only bones are left.
[20:15] Happy: "Poor kitty"
[20:15] Murska: Aegnor walks past it without saying anything.'
[20:15] Shadowcaller: "Maybe the bones can be used for something… but I think it just attracts bacteria."
[20:16] Happy: "What is bacteria?"
[20:16] Shadowcaller: "Um stuff you can't see with your eye, its that small."
[20:17] Shadowcaller: *moves on*
[20:18] Happy: "Magic stuff?"
[20:18] Shadowcaller: "Well… not really, its more of a neutral thing."
[20:19] Happy: "Oh…"
[20:19] Murska: 'They're living things but small, I think.'
[20:20] Shadowcaller: "How many days to the tower?"
[20:21] Murska: 'Three, if we keep this pace.'
[20:21] Happy: "How are you holding up, Cessie?"
[20:22] Shadowcaller: "Good, I'm just a bit tired…"
[20:23] Shadowcaller: "I just hope that we can get what we want there so we finally can end all these curses."
[20:24] Shadowcaller: "I hope to learn more of this wizard, seems like he have some connection to real civilization at least."
[20:25] Murska: 'I resent that remark.'
[20:25] Shadowcaller: "What do you mean?"
[20:25] Murska: 'Your civilization, bah.' *grin*
[20:25] Shadowcaller: "Well, there aren't any elves here are there?"
[20:26] Murska: 'Remember what I said about the mark of a healthy culture?'
[20:26] Shadowcaller: "Not really."
[20:26] Murska: Aegnor chuckles and keeps walking.
[20:27] Shadowcaller: "A city is made of its people after all…"
[20:27] Shadowcaller: *keeps walking*
[20:27] Happy: walk walk walk
[20:27] Murska: They soon come across a small cart road.
[20:28] Murska: It seems to be going to almost the same direction as they.
[20:29] Shadowcaller: (Um keeps walking the same direction then)
[20:30] Shadowcaller: (Hm, I have only recived 5 votes in S.E.U. by the way)
[20:30] Happy: there's still another whole day
[20:30] Happy: (I think everyone is waiting for the last group to check in)
[20:31] Shadowcaller: I walk in the cart road unless some of the other more experienced members in the group walk another way
[20:32] Murska: 'This is probably a road between two towns.' Aegnor looks at the map.
[20:32] Murska: 'It should bring us to a bridge over a small river but afterwards it'll turn away from our direction. I say we follow.'
[20:32] Happy: "Okay."
[20:32] Shadowcaller: "Sure, the easier the better."
[20:33] Murska: A while afterwards, they reach the bridge. It is the scene of a fight. A cart is standing nearby and two guards are facing off against a group of bandits.
[20:33] Shadowcaller: (more bandits eh?)
[20:34] Murska: (Indeed. We don't have any evil races yet.)
[20:34] Shadowcaller: *looks around a bit shocked* "What are we supposed to do?"
[20:34] Murska: Aegnor stops and takes out his bow but doesn't aim yet.
[20:34] Shadowcaller: (There is always evil animals…)
[20:34] Murska: (Animals aren't evil, duh. :P)
[20:34] Happy: "Clear the bridge." Happy says, preparing her bow as well.
[20:34] Shadowcaller: (The ones serving the evil druids are.)
[20:35] Murska: (Just misled, then. :P)
[20:35] Murska: 'The guards aren't probably anything official either, just there to demand a toll. I say we mop up the survivors.'
[20:35] Murska: A guard slashes open the belly of one of the bandits. The other guard is shot in the shoulder.
[20:36] Happy: Happy waits with Aegnor
[20:36] Shadowcaller: "Um we should help them."
[20:36] Murska: One of the guards is stabbed while the first one kills another bandit.
[20:36] Murska: 'He's good…'
[20:37] Happy: (SC wants a fight)
[20:37] Murska: (:P)
[20:37] Shadowcaller: (I do not)
[20:37] Murska: Two bandits approach the bridge from the group's side of the river, having swum over. They are going to attack the last guard from behind.
[20:37] Murska: Aegnor's arrow strikes one to the back of the head, dropping him to the river.
[20:38] Happy: Happy sends an arrow at the other
[20:38] Murska: 'Hm. I like that guard.'
[20:38] Murska: Happy catches the other bandit in the back and he falls down.
[20:38] Murska: The guard retreats to the riverbank while fending off the bandits.
[20:39] Murska: 'Should we help him?
[20:39] Happy: "If you want."
[20:40] Shadowcaller: "We should, the bandits are preying upon travellers."
[20:40] Murska: Aegnor shoots to the other riverbank, barely missing a bandit archer.
[20:40] Murska: 'Darn.'
[20:40] Happy: Happy shoots again
[20:40] Shadowcaller: *svaes her spells for something challenging*
[20:41] Shadowcaller: *saves
[20:41] Murska: Happy hits the previously mentioned archer. The bandits notice them and start shooting back since they can't shoot at the guard.
[20:41] Murska: The guard has to retreat and the bandits get to circle around him once they get off the bridge. He doesn't look like he'll be able to make it much longer.
[20:41] Shadowcaller: *fireball*
[20:41] Shadowcaller: The archer that is
[20:42] Murska: Cessie's fireball sets one of the archers alight. Another one shoots and arrow, striking a tree next to Happy.
[20:42] Happy: "I'm going to charge in. I'm better at melee."
[20:42] Murska: The archer screams horribly as he jumps into the river.
[20:42] Murska: 'Take care.'
[20:42] Happy: Happy draws her sword and runs to the guard's side
[20:42] Murska: Aegnor's arrow strikes one of the archers and makes him drop his bow.
[20:42] Murska: Happy and the guard are surrounded by six bandits, now that they all can attack since they're off the bridge.
[20:43] Murska: 'Who are you?' The guard asks.
[20:44] Happy: "I'm the one who's saving your ass right now."
[20:44] Murska: One of the bandit archers hits Cessie in her arm.
[20:44] Murska: 'Get behind a tree or something!'
[20:44] Shadowcaller: "Ahh!"
[20:44] Happy: *attacks the nearest bandit*
[20:44] Murska: Guard keeps fighting, seemingly satisfied.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: (hey I was doing something else that you alwasy do:P)
[20:44] Shadowcaller: *always
[20:45] Murska: Happy can't manage to hit the bandits since she has to keep blocking their swords.
[20:45] Shadowcaller: *hides behind tree, trying to pull the arrow out, still moaning in pain*
[20:45] Murska: Aegnor's arrow strikes one of the swordsmen and he limps away from the battle.
[20:45] Murska: Aegnor then has to dive away from four arrows shot from the other bank.
[20:45] Murska: 'Sheesh…'
[20:46] Happy: Happy continues parrying sword thrusts, while aiming a hard kick at the knee of the nearest bandit
[20:47] Murska: The bandit stumbles a bit in the way of the other bandit and the guard takes this opportunity to stab one of them.
[20:47] Murska: Aegnor takes aim with another arrow but is being pinned down by the arrows.
[20:48] Shadowcaller: *still hiding in panic*
[20:48] Murska: A bandit hacks away at Happy with a strong overhead strike.
[20:48] Murska: 'Hey, it isn't that bad of a wound. Couldn't you do something to those archers?'
[20:49] Happy: *ducks and attempts a leg sweep*
[20:49] Shadowcaller: *looks hurt* "In bright day light? I don't think so."
[20:49] Shadowcaller: "Unless you want me to start another forest fire."
[20:50] Shadowcaller: (Do I pull out that arrow by the way?)
[20:51] Murska: (It hurts quite a lot. You don't manage to get it out but you can break it if you want.)
[20:51] * moc.liamtoh|tdiorfjiemonra#moc.liamtoh|tdiorfjiemonra (MrEdwardNigma) has joined the conversation.
[20:51] Murska: (hai Nigma)
[20:51] Shadowcaller: *sits down by the tree* "I can't even move my arm…"
[20:51] Shadowcaller: (Hello)
[20:52] Murska: 'Let me see…'
[20:52] Murska: Aegnor crouches near Cessie.
[20:52] Murska: 'Hm. I can take this out but it's going to hurt and I'm not an expert on tying wounds. We don't want for it to start bleeding more than it is.'
[20:53] Shadowcaller: *thinks a bit* "Do it fast as you can…"
[20:53] Murska: Happy dodges the blow but a thrust from the side catches her in her left arm. She manages to trip the bandit and the guard ruthlessly steps on his throat.
[20:53] Murska: Aegnor takes Cessie's arm and grabs the arrow tightly. 'Okay, be careful not to bite your tongue.'
[20:53] Happy: (3 bandits left?)
[20:54] Shadowcaller: *closes mouth*
[20:54] Murska: (yup, and one who's not fighting)
[20:54] Murska: (along with three archers)
[20:54] Murska: Aegnor pulls out the arrow with a single movement.
[20:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie moans in pain
[20:55] Murska: He then ties a piece of cloth from his shirt around the wound.
[20:55] Shadowcaller: "Thanks…"
[20:56] Murska: 'Happy'll take a look at it once she's done with the bandits.'
[20:56] Happy: Happy moves to more of the offensive now, blocking a blow with her sword, then using a dagger left-handed to try and gut the bandit.
[20:56] Murska: The bandit jumps back, this movement leaving the guard free to force the other two backwards. They retreat together towards the bridge again.
[20:58] Happy: Happy presses the attack on her bandit, trying to force him into the defensive.
[20:58] Murska: Aegnor peeks from behind the tree and since there are no arrows coming towards him, he readies his bow again.
[20:58] Murska: The three bandits are now retreating step by step back to the bridge, not even attempting to attack anymore.
[20:59] Murska: The archers on the other bank are attempting to find a spot where they could shoot at Happy and the guard without hitting their friends.
[20:59] Murska: Aegnor shoots one of them in the chest and he falls down.
[20:59] Shadowcaller: *still leaning against the tree for protection*
[21:00] Murska: Aegnor slips back into cover again, an arrow scratching his ear.
[21:00] Murska: The melee reaches the bridge and the bandits step onto it.
[21:00] Happy: When the bandits get close to the bridge, Happy tries to force one of them aside.
[21:01] Murska: She doesn't manage to do this, the bandits have clearly fought together enough to support each other.
[21:02] Murska: The bandits keep slowly backing towards the middle of the bridge, when suddenly one of them trips over the dead guard.
[21:02] Happy: (how wide is the bridge)
[21:02] Murska: (Four men wide)
[21:02] Happy: *takes advantage of the fall to attack one of the others, now that he's open*
[21:02] Murska: The guard has the same idea and both your swords pierce the poor man.
[21:03] Happy: poor poor bandit
[21:03] Murska: The fallen bandit attempts to get up while the last one standing runs away to the riverbank, leaving the two archers with the clear shot they've been waiting for.
[21:03] Murska: Two arrows fly, one of them strikes your sword but another hits the guard in the chest.
[21:03] Happy: *stabs fallen guy*
[21:04] Murska: He dies. Aegnor steps out from behind the tree again and shoots at an archer but misses and hits the limping bandit from earlier in the neck.
[21:05] Happy: Happy looks to see how bad the guard is hurt
[21:05] Murska: The guard gets up but is quite badly hurt.
[21:06] Happy: "We need to retreat. Back to the trees."
[21:06] Murska: Another arrow flies, missing barely.
[21:06] Murska: Aegnor finally hits the archer.
[21:07] Murska: 'How are you faring?' Aegnor asks Cessie while drawing out another arrow
[21:08] Shadowcaller: "COuld have been better… I still remember those arrows I got in my back you know."
[21:08] Murska: The guard grunts something you don't quite catch.
[21:08] Happy: "What?"
[21:08] Murska: Guard: 'I said, I'll manage.'
[21:09] Happy: Happy retreats, trying to shield the wounded guy as they go
[21:10] Murska: The last swordsman and archer have also decided that this is enough for them and quickly leave the scene.
[21:10] Murska: Aegnor helps Cessie up. 'The bandits fled.'
[21:11] Shadowcaller: "They did?" Thank the gods for that…"
[21:11] Shadowcaller: "I guess you managed to drive them off?"
[21:11] Murska: 'Me and our two swordspeople.'
[21:11] Murska: Aegnor walks with Cessie to the bridge.
[21:12] Murska: 'You okay? I saw the guard get hit.
[21:12] Happy: "Here, let me take a look at that" she says to the guard
[21:12] Murska: The guard slowly collapses to the ground and supports his back against the bridge. 'Yeah, go ahead.'
[21:13] Shadowcaller: "…sorry for your friend" Cessie says to the guard
[21:13] Murska: The guard doesn't seem that shaken about his friend's death. 'Yeah, well, it happens.'
[21:13] Happy: Happy examines the guard
[21:14] Murska: There are multiple slashes on his body, but the dangerous wound is the one on his chest. The arrow had barely missed his heart.
[21:16] Happy: *carefully removes the arrow*
[21:16] Shadowcaller: "Anything I can do?"
[21:16] Murska: The man doesn't let out the slightest sound.
[21:16] Murska: 'With your arm, hopefully stay alive.'
[21:17] Happy: Once the arrow is out, and normal first aid applied, use healing magic
[21:17] Murska: You heal the man the best you can but he still seems to be in a dangerous state.
[21:18] Shadowcaller: "Is he going to be okay?"
[21:19] Happy: "He needs time to recover. Where do you live?"
[21:19] Murska: Guard: 'Heh. On the road. But you should bring me to the village this road leads to. *points over the bridge*'
[21:20] Murska: 'Maybe they'll let me recover as well as pay me. I didn't know there were so many bandits.'
[21:20] Happy: (can he walk?)
[21:20] Murska: (yeah, if you support him)
[21:21] Murska: Aegnor, meanwhile, gathers back his arrows and gathers some coins from the bodies.
[21:21] Murska: 'You should take a look at Cessie. I'm not a doctor and her arm was hit.'
[21:21] Happy: "You were hurt?!"
[21:21] Shadowcaller: "I would appriciate that…"
[21:21] Happy: Happy rushes to Cessie's side and applies first aid.
[21:22] Shadowcaller: "I-its not thad bad."
[21:22] Murska: The wound hasn't hit any dangerous spots but the hand is going to be weak for a while.
[21:22] Happy: *uses healing magic*
[21:23] Murska: (Cessie, btw, notices this only now, I think. At least consciously.)
[21:23] Murska: (That Happy can use healing magic, that is.)
[21:23] Murska: (At least we haven't talked about it.)
[21:23] Shadowcaller: "How… how did you do that?"
[21:24] Happy: "I just… I don't know."
[21:25] Murska: Aegnor returns to their side, with some arrows and two throwing knives richer.
[21:25] Murska: 'What?'
[21:25] Shadowcaller: "She used magic, magic!"
[21:25] Murska: 'Oh?' Aegnor looks at Happy. 'You can do magic?'
[21:26] Shadowcaller: "This is amazing, there is so much you can learn-"
[21:26] Happy: "I never really thought of it like that. It's just healing, isn't it?"
[21:27] Shadowcaller: "Just healing? One magic gift leads to another… how long have you been able to do this?"
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (maybe someone should check the guard:P)
[21:28] Murska: 'Well, that makes three of us magicians then.' *grin*
[21:28] Murska: The guard is resting.
[21:29] Happy: "The clan's shaman started teaching me… when… " *voice trails off*
[21:30] Shadowcaller: ""Shaman? You had a shaman in your village? There is so much too learn…"
[21:30] Murska: 'So you remember something?
[21:30] Happy: *small voice* "… I was a girl. Not much older than Alice."
[21:31] Murska: Aegnor listens quietly.
[21:31] Shadowcaller: "Oh, I didn't realize…"
[21:31] Murska: Aegnor motions for Cessie to let Happy talk.
[21:33] Happy: "I didn't want to. It took away time from combat training. But my father insisted. I didn't know then how important it was to have a healer among the ranks."
[21:34] Shadowcaller: brb
[21:36] Murska: 'That's true', the guard remarks.
[21:39] Happy: Happy is silent for a while.
[21:40] Happy: "I don't remember his name. Or his face."
[21:41] Murska: 'You know, we're going to meet a strong wizard…'
[21:41] Murska: 'If you change your mind, that is.'
[21:42] Shadowcaller: back
[21:42] Happy: *quiet voice* "I won't." She gets to her feet. "Let's move on."
[21:42] Murska: 'What about the guard?'
[21:43] Happy: "I can put together a sling. The two of us can carry him between us."
[21:43] Murska: Guard: 'I can walk on my own, thank you very much.'
[21:43] Murska: He attempts to get up.
[21:44] Happy: Happy helps him. "My name is Happy. And this is Aegnor and Cessie."
[21:44] Murska: Guard: 'I'm just Tom, but they call me Blaze.'
[21:45] Shadowcaller: "Hello, Tom" She pauses "Who were these bandits?"
[21:45] Murska: 'I don't know much. They're apparently some group that's been threatening the two villages in the area for a while now. We were hired to hold this bridge so they could be cornered on either side.'
[21:47] Shadowcaller: "QUite a large group… how long have they been raiding?"
[21:47] Murska: 'Hm. I wasn't told much. I'd guess some months.'
[21:48] Happy: (are we moving along now?)
[21:49] Shadowcaller: "We can talk more once we come to the village."
[21:49] Murska: (The guard's slowly limping along the road towards the nearest village)
[21:49] Happy: Happy stays near him
[21:49] Murska: Aegnor steps to the guard. 'Oh sheesh, let's make this faster. Let me support you.'
[21:50] Murska: 'I guess a mercenary shouldn't waste his breath on something like pride.' The guard smiles painfully and accepts the help.
[21:50] Shadowcaller: "Hope the village is larger then the last one."
[21:50] Murska: (Hm. Our wiki broke.)
[21:51] Shadowcaller: "I need some new clothes."
[21:51] Shadowcaller: (Huh?)
[21:51] Murska: (Quoth the server, 500.)
[21:52] Shadowcaller: (It will be crawling back… continue)
[21:53] Murska: They reach the village soon. It's got a palisade and it isn't very large.
[21:53] Murska: (ha ha. :P)
[21:54] Murska: (Btw, whining has started so we better wrap this up soon.)
[21:54] Shadowcaller: (I see)
[21:54] Shadowcaller: (My parents are sleeping now
)
[21:54] Murska: (My father's getting ready for work.)
[21:54] Shadowcaller: (Oh:P)
[21:55] MrEdwardNigma: (my father's online on facebook. The horror)
[21:55] Happy: Escort the guard to wherever he indicates
[21:55] Murska: (hehe)
[21:55] MrEdwardNigma: (I'm back, btw)
[21:56] Murska: After they enter the village, Tom is greeted by some other mercenaries who help him towards a building they have taken over as barracks.
[21:56] Shadowcaller: (hes back baby! …wait I'm the baby:-O)
[21:56] Murska: (Hmm. I don't remember whose turn it is to GM after mine.)
[21:56] Shadowcaller: (Nigma)
[21:56] Murska: (yah, so, Nigma: You got time tomorrow/weekend?)
[21:58] MrEdwardNigma: (tomorrow is "prom". So no. Weekend, on the other hand, probably yes)
[21:58] MrEdwardNigma: (are you also a dinosaur, SC?)
[21:58] Shadowcaller: (Um no?)
[21:59] Shadowcaller: (Why are you asking?)
[21:59] MrEdwardNigma: ("I'm the baby!")
[21:59] Shadowcaller: (Oh… I think I get that reference)
[22:00] MrEdwardNigma: (Good :))
[22:01] Shadowcaller: (So maybe on saturday then?)
[22:01] Happy: (I won't be around Saturday till around 6pm GMT)
[22:02] Shadowcaller: No problems really
[22:02] Murska: After the villagers are explained that the bridge guards were attacked with unforeseen amount of force but that we helped defeat them, they offer us free lodging and meals along with a share of the mercenaries' reward.
[22:02] Shadowcaller: (perfect…)
[22:03] Shadowcaller: (what happend to the guard?)
[22:03] Murska: (He joined his friends in the barracks.)
[22:03] Shadowcaller: "Can you tell me how this magic of your work happy?"
[22:04] Shadowcaller: *yours
[22:06] Happy: "The way I was taught… you carefully clean and treat the wound. Then you lay hands on it and reach for the body's healing strength, and call it."
[22:07] Shadowcaller: "Sounds almost like druidic magic…"
[22:07] Shadowcaller: "What do you think Aegnor?"
[22:07] Murska: 'Hm. Well, it makes sense at least. It's the kind of magic the tribes use.'
[22:09] Shadowcaller: "Well, I'm glad it worked atleast, thought I'm not very familiar with that type of magic however."
[22:10] Happy: "How could I do magic without knowing it?"
[22:10] Murska: 'Natural magic.'
[22:10] Shadowcaller: "Well in that case its not my type of magic, you know when you use real magic…"
[22:11] Murska: 'Can you label her magic 'not real' then?' *smile*
[22:11] Happy: /it doesn't seem real to me/
[22:12] Shadowcaller: "You know what I mean, there is "real" magic and then there is other types that are different."
[22:12] Shadowcaller: "Normal magic might be a better term."
[22:12] Murska: 'There is magic and then there's different ways to use it.'
[22:12] Shadowcaller: "Well yes, but real magic you can feel on the inside."
[22:13] Shadowcaller: "Otherwise its something else."
[22:13] Shadowcaller: "Outer magic as we call it."
[22:13] Murska: 'Mages can feel what they do since they consciously do it. What do you label my magic then?'
[22:14] Shadowcaller: "Druid magic maybe? We don't know much about druids."
[22:14] Shadowcaller: "How they can change form for instance."
[22:14] Murska: 'Hm. I'd call it more a shaman magic.'
[22:14] Shadowcaller: "We got shamans."
[22:15] Murska: (I gots to get going.)
[22:15] Shadowcaller: "Unless you are talking about another type of shaman that is…"
[22:15] Shadowcaller: (okay)
[22:15] Happy: goodnight Murska
[22:15] Murska: (night)
[22:15] Shadowcaller: Yeah, good night
[22:15] *
Aegnor has left the conversation.
[22:19] Shadowcaller: I guess I should be going to bed too then
[22:19] Shadowcaller: Good night
[22:19] Happy: goodnight
[22:19] Happy: i'll post the transcript
[22:19] Shadowcaller: okay, good
[22:19] Shadowcaller: (if the wiki is working that is…)
[22:19] MrEdwardNigma: good night sc
[22:19] Shadowcaller: Good night Nigma
[22:20] *** Shadowcaller has left the conversation.
Session Close (Group Conversation 17667): Thu Mar 05 22:20:01 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License