Kyou 66

[21:48] Happy: I guess this was after she spoke to Ai?
[21:49] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[21:51] Happy: /Kuori?/
[21:52] Shadowcaller: /Hope?… what do you want? I am a bit busy at the moment./
[21:55] Happy: /Is there anything I can do to help?/
[21:55] Shadowcaller: /Not in this, the thing is still out there… this very soil is corrupted by its presence./
[21:56] Shadowcaller: (So Hope must have known Kuori was hunting before the trial…/
[21:58] Happy: Well she wanted to help, even if she didn't know what she'd be helping with
[21:58] Shadowcaller: (Well, she have no idea what kuori is talking about.)
[21:59] Happy: /Is it about Isandwana?/
[22:00] Shadowcaller: /Isamdwana… an entire city destroyed, there must be justice Hope, such crimes can't go unpunished./
[22:01] Shadowcaller: /But finding the murderer have proved harder then I orginally thought../ It sounds like kuori sigh
[22:06] Happy: /One of our companions is a child from that city. She's devastated.
[22:07] Shadowcaller: /The important thing is that this thing is now my prey, it won't escape me forever, I promise you that Hope./
[22:09] Happy: /I want to help./
[22:09] Shadowcaller: /I will even work with that scum Helios, if thats nessecary…/
[22:11] Shadowcaller: /I don't really know… you have faught this thing before haven't you? Did you see how it acted? What did its followers do?/
[22:11] Happy: /They were insane… slaughtering people to make undead. It was horrible/
[22:14] Shadowcaller: /I showed you all that remember? It still burns in my memory like fire./
[22:14] Shadowcaller: /What is important is that those who did it are dead, all dead…/
[22:14] Happy: /But something of it survived/
[22:16] Shadowcaller: /Yes and that is what I'm huntung now, the thing that survived… but its not where its supposed to be./
[22:16] Shadowcaller: /It have corrpupted the kami of this land./
[22:16] Shadowcaller: *corrupted
[22:20] Shadowcaller: /I can still sense it… but yet somehow it have managed to elude my senses. Its hiding./

[22:46] Happy: /How did you track it before? When you gave me the prey sense?/
[22:48] Shadowcaller: /I made it my prey as soon as I heard about it, then I sensed it… every divine being should be able to feel its corruption however./
[22:49] Shadowcaller: /Do you wish to make it your prey as well? You will be as blind as me, but once it reveal itself…/
[22:50] Shadowcaller: /You will be able to feel its curruption too./
[22:51] Happy: /I want to hunt it. But I
[22:51] Happy: But I can't leave the people of Gallion to do so.
[22:52] Shadowcaller: /Then talk to me once you are ready, its your choice after all./
[22:53] Shadowcaller: /I am mearly offering you a possibility./


[23:21] Murska: Aegnor first contacts Kowa-Tengu. /Greetings./
/Speaker…/
/You returned it to me./
/Yeah. How are you doing? I haven't had time to talk after we opened the gate./
/Its better, the madness is gone now. Thought I can still hear the whispers…//Good, I guess./
/What are you going to do now?/

[23:21] Murska: (Good, I guess was Aegnor)
[23:22] Shadowcaller: /I don't know… I still don't feel fully recovered./
[23:23] Shadowcaller: /There is a presence… I can't explain it./
[23:23] Murska: /Where are you, anyway?/
[23:24] Shadowcaller: /I'm just outside kyou, at the line between it and yokai./
[23:25] Murska: /I hope things'll get better from now on… but I fear they might not. I can't say much more. Stay safe./
[23:27] Shadowcaller: /What will you do speaker? Will you stay here?/
[23:33] Murska: /I haven't decided. I'll help the people of Gallion./
[23:34] Shadowcaller: /I don't know much about your peoples sufferings, and neither do I know anything about "Gallion", but helping people is always a noble goal./
[23:35] Shadowcaller: /Is there anything I can do to aid you?/
[23:43] Murska: /Not right now, I think. We'll just have to decide on how to proceed./
[23:44] Shadowcaller: /I understand… I will attempt to recover in the meantime then./
[23:45] Murska: /Please do./
[23:47] Shadowcaller: /Very well, contact you once you need me again. But be warned, I might be busy elsewhere./
[23:48] Murska: /I'll try not to./
[23:48] Shadowcaller: /Now if you exhuse me… I think I need to return back home a while./
[23:49] Murska: /Of course. I hope we meet again./
[23:49] Shadowcaller: /Yes… so do I speaker, so do I./
[23:52] Shadowcaller: You feel kowa-tengus presence leave you


[00:14] Murska: Aegnor stretches and moves to a more comfortable position, then takes a deep breath and contacts Jugan. /Greetings./
[00:16] Shadowcaller: /It speaks? Who might be the one who speaks to Jugan, the Rising star?/
[00:16] Murska: /Aegnor. I was told to speak to you by Vhedradix./
[00:17] Shadowcaller: /Ah, yes. One of his speakers told me about this one./
[00:18] Shadowcaller: /My gift seems to still be around in one such as you./
[00:18] Shadowcaller: /But the bearer have changed it seems./
[00:20] Murska: /I've only recently found out about it, myself./
[00:21] Shadowcaller: /Hm, but you have always carried it have you not? haven't this one felt it all all? Haven't the great spirits of old told you?/
[00:22] Murska: /No… I haven't met anyone to teach me./
[00:22] Shadowcaller: /Spoken to two of my brothers you have, they told me about this one. Then great old Vhedradix tell me to teach you./
[00:24] Shadowcaller: /Do you wish to be teached, Aegnor of the elven blood?/
[00:24] Murska: Aegnor is silent for a moment. /…yes./
[00:25] Shadowcaller: /I sense doubt in you, this path is not for those with weak conviction./
[00:26] Shadowcaller: (Err… will, darn words.)
[00:27] Murska: /I can't afford to fail. But I also can't afford to not try. So, the only way forward is to succeed./
[00:29] Shadowcaller: /Very well, I will serve you as a teacher then. But first, did Vhedradix enlighten you of the gift that is yours?/
[00:30] Murska: /All I know is that I have a dragon in my ancestry, and that I can speak to the spirits./
[00:33] Shadowcaller: /Yes… me and my brothers gave such a gift to another race, not related to yours. It appears it have wandered however./
[00:35] Shadowcaller: /This race, as you might known as "kobolds" bacme dragons on their own./
[00:35] Shadowcaller: /Some of them liked elves, you mortals have a very strange way of increasing your numbers./
[00:35] Murska: (Keep up the exposition, I'll go fetch food. :P)
[00:36] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[00:36] Shadowcaller: (bathroom break!)
[00:46] Shadowcaller: /So, the kobolds worshipped me and my brothers and sisters, much as your kin worship the risen ones./
[00:47] Shadowcaller: /When your kin waged war against them, they begged us of a way to counter the essenial (magic) that your kin used./
[00:47] Shadowcaller: /Se, we the five gave these ones the gift of speaking and wage war./
[00:49] Shadowcaller: /But not even that was enough, the kobolds were broken and the dragons as we called the gifted, were driven to retreat. The lizardmen hidden themselves as always./
[00:50] Shadowcaller: /So, the gift was given to your kin too by either elves who wanted it, or dragons who saw elves as mateable./
[00:51] Shadowcaller: /Either way… you have it now and I do not know what effect it will have on you./
[00:54] Shadowcaller: /Should we move on, or do you like to know more?/
[00:55] Murska: /Knowing more is always good, but I'm afraid my time is limited./
[00:57] Shadowcaller: /I see, the time is right for your awakening then…./
[00:57] Shadowcaller: /Tell me, how clearly can you hear my voice Aegnor of elf blod?/
[00:58] Shadowcaller: (You decide how clearly.)
[01:00] Murska: /Pretty well. Like you're speaking from the other end of a room. It gets muddled if someone or something else is making noise in between but otherwise I can hear it clearly./
[01:04] Shadowcaller: /Ah, a quite strong connection that is. Now then… this might feel a bit odd. Tell me and I will stop./
[01:06] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can feel an almost alien presence growing within him, before his eyes appears a huge green dragon appears "Can you see me now?"
[01:06] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MFHyVo1NYwU/SNO4SL4mlVI/AAAAAAAAAzM/LfAjB_mF_fQ/s320/Jugan-the-Rising-Star-Shish.jpg)http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MFHyVo1NYwU/SNO4SL4mlVI/AAAAAAAAAzM/LfAjB_mF_fQ/s320/Jugan-the-Rising-Star-Shish.jpg
[01:06] Shadowcaller: He can only see small parts of it due its sheer size
[01:13] Shadowcaller: (poke)
[01:13] Murska: /Er… yeah./
[01:14] Shadowcaller: /Great… try to concentrate on my presence within you./
[01:14] Murska: He does so.
[01:14] Shadowcaller: Aegnor feel how the alien presense within him intensifies, filling up every part of him.
[01:15] Shadowcaller: Its a burning sensation, a feeling of being invaded
[01:16] Shadowcaller: He falls to his knees, its getting hard to breath
[01:16] Murska: He can't help himself, but fights against it. /Gnh…/
[01:18] Shadowcaller: After a while the sensation becomes pure pain, but it only lasts a few moments. Then suddenly the presence don't feel alien anymore. It feels like a part of him.
[01:19] Shadowcaller: He is now feeling very tired, but the feeling is like nothing he ever felt before. He remembers every pleasurable moment in life, they flash by his eyes like images.
[01:21] Shadowcaller: Then he can feel Jugan withdraw himself from him, but the presence lingers within him, just not as strong. It almost feels dissapointing
[01:22] Shadowcaller: /How did that feel? Are you okay?/ The images are still flashing by his eyes (whatever those are off)
[01:22] Murska: He retreats from his knees and slumps onto the floor, resting his back against the wall. /I'm… fine./
[01:24] Shadowcaller: /We have made some progress, I'm not really sure if we should continue. How did you feel? What did you see?/
[01:26] Murska: He smiles. /I'm tired but… I saw things… I really needed to see. And want to remember./
[01:30] Shadowcaller: /Good things then? That is a very good sign for this one, you are more open then I thought./ The dragon lower its head to ground level, looking directly at him. /We should try again later Aegnor of elf-blood. The effects should settle in a bit first. You need to be observant, try to see or sense any change, if any you are effected by. Then tell me all this when we met again./
[01:31] Murska: /Okay./
[01:32] Shadowcaller: The dragon starts to fade away and so dose the great presence and voice inside his head /Be well then Aegnor of elf blood, I will visit you soon enough again./
[01:33] Shadowcaller: Its gone.
[01:33] Murska: He moves on to his bed and rests.
[01:35] Shadowcaller: He dreams pleasureable dreams
[01:37] Shadowcaller: (when is this timewise anyway?)
[01:37] Murska: (I'd assume the evening after their return to Gallion)
[01:38] Shadowcaller: (Okay, so I guess they are in Cessies hut then?)
[01:38] Murska: (Our hut >.> :P)

[10:46] Shadowcaller: Aegnor wakes up, the first thing he can see is Cessie sleeping beside him.
[10:46] Murska: He attempts to get out of bed without waking her. Which usually doesn't work when I state it, though. >.>
[10:47] Shadowcaller: Hehe, but thistime it de actually
[10:47] Shadowcaller: (slow keyboard…)
[10:50] Shadowcaller: As Aegnor dressses himself he can suddenlyy feel a surge of energy within him, his vision somehow feels clearer then it ha ever been before, around the edges of it there is almost like fire daancing
[10:50] Shadowcaller: *dancing
[10:51] Murska: What's the time? He went to sleep unusually early…
[10:52] Shadowcaller: Its very early in the morning, he thinks. But its impossible to see since he is facing away from the "door"
[10:53] Murska: Well, once he finishes getting dressed he walks out of the 'door'.
[10:56] Shadowcaller: When he turns to see Cessie again, the vision intensifies, its like he can see another part of her. Like a shining fire around her, he can't describe it but he can see her feeling for him, her worried of Arik and Michicora and other things… like her friendship with Hope and other worries. He can see her whole being at once, the feeling is so intense that he can't even move. But then he blinks
[10:56] Shadowcaller: And the vision is gone again, everything is returned to normal
[10:57] Murska: 'Whoa…'
[10:57] Shadowcaller: (Clearly he is on drugs:P)
[10:57] Murska: (Gimme some of that stuff!)
[10:58] Murska: He shakes his head slightly and goes outside.
[10:58] Shadowcaller: Um… >.> I can't really controll this since I'm not the GM
[10:59] Murska: Just say it's really early as in pretty much still night, and that he slept even less than he'd have thought
[10:59] Murska: so no NPCs to control
[10:59] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[11:00] Murska: (And Aegnor gains a level in Dragonborn! :P)
[11:01] Murska: (Now I have some ideas for Hope's powerup.)
[11:01] Shadowcaller: This spirit vision will flare up several times during the day, when it dose its like he can see everything of a person, their inner soul. He can also see the spirits. But due the intensitiy of these surges, its easy to be overwhelmed
[11:03] Shadowcaller: (Mind GM'ing that powerup?)
[11:03] Murska: (I shall whenever she has to heal something again.)
[11:03] Murska: (I oughta justify it somehow but *shrug* yeah. :P)
[11:04] Shadowcaller: (Well, I have some lore planned, of the elemenral planes >.>)
[11:04] Shadowcaller: *elemental
[11:04] Shadowcaller: (Of course, being a wizard, Cessie already knows this.)
[11:04] Murska: (Now what exactly is the power she uses to heal anyway?)
[11:06] Shadowcaller: (Well, I think she lends energy from her god to heal someone. Only the most powerful of wizards can also heal, but since the gods really just are really powerful wizards, the can easily lend these powers to their followers.)
[11:06] Shadowcaller: (Thats how I see it thought.)
[11:06] Shadowcaller: (You may come with a different theory.)
[11:07] Shadowcaller: (I got something for the legions too….
[11:07] Murska: (Hmm. I think since she got it before she had a god…)
[11:07] Murska: (Also she needed extra energy to heal Promise from Arik)
[11:07] Murska: (So it'd be some way of manipulating her own lifeforce)
[11:07] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[11:07] Shadowcaller: (Necromancy!)
[11:07] Shadowcaller: (Burn witch!:P)
[11:07] Murska: (:P)
[11:08] Shadowcaller: (People sure are sensitive about it…)
[11:08] Murska: (Call it what ya will. Maybe the tribes' shamans also used it, but by the way of drinking things and such, not as a natural gift. And she was picked for the training because she had it?)
[11:09] Happy: (the way I imagined it, she somehow gives energy to the body to help it heal itself)
[11:09] Shadowcaller: (Well, thats what Murska suggest right?
[11:09] Shadowcaller: (A wizard would calssify it as necromancy however
)
[11:10] Shadowcaller: *classify
[11:10] Murska: (But since she doesn't have a large pool of magical energy)
[11:10] Shadowcaller: (But those wizards can go screw themselves anyway >.>)
[11:10] Murska: (I'm envisioning her actively using the energy itself to heal)
[11:10] Murska: (And not just speeding up the body process)
[11:11] Murska: (Technique over raw strength)
[11:12] Shadowcaller: (Hm, now I need to come up with a explanation for it…)
[11:13] Shadowcaller: (Maybe the tribes were visited by a necromancer who taught them this and just said it was "healing". Or they teached themslves it.)
[11:13] Shadowcaller: (Classifying magic is very vague anyway.)
[11:15] Murska: (Shaman magic. Traditionally has to do with spirits so it's technically a mix of necromancy and other schools of magic. Mostly directed towards healing and nature control.)
[11:16] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, but Hope seemed unaware of the spirits really. But then again… the kobolds worshipped the five dragon spirits way before anyone could speak to them.
[11:16] Shadowcaller: (Then the dragons came and all…)
[11:17] Murska: (Probably believed like real life people. Spirits exist, but if they really start taking active part and you can see them and all, it'll be weird.)
[11:18] Happy: It can't be the same as necromancy though, or Hope would have known what Arik did.
[11:19] Happy: when he healed her
[11:19] Murska: A very different type of usage. And of course they don't think of it as necromancy, it's just some classification thing
[11:19] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[11:19] Murska: Since it's basically normal healing magic from other settings. :P
[11:20] Shadowcaller: MM
[11:20] Shadowcaller: *mhm


[11:20] Murska: Now, so, Aegnor steps outside, noting how very early it is.
[11:21] Murska: He heads for the outer edge of the camp.
[11:21] Shadowcaller: (Wondering what wonderful drug hes on)
[11:21] Murska: (:P)
[11:22] Happy: (maybe she didn't recognize it because she only draws on her own lifeforce and doesn't steal it from others)
[11:22] Shadowcaller: (yeah.)
[11:23] Shadowcaller: (Now, what happends to Aegnor? >.>)
[11:24] Murska: He exits the village. (Sentries sleeping or not? :P)
[11:25] Shadowcaller: (Sounds like they are sleeping to me
)
[11:27] Murska: He walks to a nearby small clearing with a dead tree, still standing, in the middle of it.
[11:27] Murska: Then he starts exercising.
[11:29] Shadowcaller: He will find it a lot easier to do so
[11:31] Murska: After a while he'll push himself to see how much this awesome drug's really done.
[11:32] Shadowcaller: He feels much stronger and his body feels easier to move too, as if he had become lighter.
[11:34] Murska: Time passes. He lays down under the tree and looks upwards into the small gap in the arches of trees letting him see the sky.
[11:36] Shadowcaller: The feels the surge once again, hundreds of small spirits fills his vision for a moment before everything returns back to normal again.
[11:37] Murska: /This might get a bit distracting if I don't learn to control it soon…/
[11:37] Shadowcaller: (to himself I guess?)
[11:37] Murska: yeah
[11:38] Murska: As his breathing calms he relaxes a bit. Soon, he starts to sing, softly and quietly.
[11:39] Shadowcaller: (Hm, not sure how to respond to that. Unlesss the GM have something >.>)
[11:41] Shadowcaller: (I only control the drugs after all:P)
[11:42] Murska: (:P)
[11:42] Murska: (Anyway, this is where Aegnor is while everyone else wakes up and possibly stuff happens.)
[11:42] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[11:43] Shadowcaller: (But since we lack a GM at the moment…)
[11:47] Shadowcaller: (I said "but since we lack a GM at the moment") >.>

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License