Kyou 55

[18:47] Murska: The route leads first to the coast and then towards the fishing village along it. The start goes without problems, and, as planned, the darkness starts falling as you're nearing the village.
[18:48] Shadowcaller: How dose the village look like?
[18:49] Murska: Well, you start seeing a couple huts here and there along the coast as you approach. There's a small dirt road leading to it.
[18:49] Happy: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/report_90_of_waking_hours_spent
[18:50] Shadowcaller: I for one like those glowing triangles >.>
[18:50] Murska: retangles >.>
[18:50] Shadowcaller: So, its a very poor village then?
[18:50] Murska: rectangles*
[18:50] Murska: >.>
[18:50] Shadowcaller: What? Are you sure?:P
[18:50] Murska: It's a fishing village. You know.
[18:51] Shadowcaller: So? There are rich fishing villages
[18:51] Murska: Those are called 'port towns'
[18:51] Happy: heh
[18:51] Happy: The rectangles even help Americans to successfully emote, often by using a combination of visual and aural signals to indicate when laughter or tears should be produced.
[18:52] Shadowcaller: Hey, there are places with a small population that are rich
[18:52] Happy: ((no mention of their utility in murdering rivals. or family members.))
[18:52] Murska: ((:P)
[18:52] Happy: ((Yeah, but that's in modern times, where there are plenty of resources. Not so much in an earlier setting.))
[18:53] Happy: ((you need trade and division of labour to make wealth))
[18:53] Shadowcaller: Anyway, there is nothing that looks like it could be dangerous? Are there anyoone still awake?
[18:53] Murska: Okay, let me elaborate. The people of this village spend their time fishing. Then, they clean the fish and such, and then they cart the fish to Kyou, where they sell it on the market. With the money acquired, they buy things OTHER than fish they can eat, along with, sometimes, after a huge catch, MAYBE something nice for themselves or their family.
[18:53] Murska: It's not that late yet, there are still people around.
[18:53] Murska: You're, I hope, not approaching by the road.
[18:54] Happy: We are not.
[18:55] Shadowcaller: We are going throught the forest of course, not that Cessie likes it very much
[18:56] Happy: Michicora is no doubt disgusted by how much noise everyone makes
[18:56] Shadowcaller: Well, she don't show it
[18:58] Happy: Hope starts to have misgivings. "We aren't going to leave these people to go hungry, are we?" she whispers to Cessie.
[18:58] Shadowcaller: "I don't think… I don't know really…"
[18:59] Shadowcaller: "We need a boat, and we can't use magic."
[19:00] Happy: "I guess…. And we won't take them all."
[19:00] Shadowcaller: "Just one… maybe we can replace it with something?"
[19:02] Shadowcaller: She looks doubtful "Um… do you think they use money around here?"
[19:03] Happy: "Everyone uses money."
[19:06] Shadowcaller: "Think they would sell it to us? If we just send in Suroshian there in the morning, he could buy it for us."
[19:08] Happy: "I don't know… it might make it easier for us to be traced. Let's ask Aegnor what he thinks."
[19:10] Shadowcaller: She shrugs, "Whatever is best for them."
[19:10] Murska: Meanwhile Aegnor stops the group before they get any closer, waiting for the cover of night.
[19:13] Happy: "Actually… no, we can't change the plan now. That would be bad for Aegnor. Show a lack of leadership."
[19:15] Shadowcaller: "Beacuse he changes his mind? I can't understand leadership. People under command do what they are told, thats how usually works."
[19:18] Happy: Hope opens her mouth to explain about how authority derives from below, and how quickly a leader can lose his followers, but decides that Cessie can be too easily distracted by a debate.
[19:18] Happy: "We just have to trust him," she says.
[19:20] Shadowcaller: Cessie sits down on a nearby rock, not used to stand around so much "I trust him, more then anyone in the world."
[19:20] Happy: ((wow, how did Hope learn to manipulate Cessie so easily?))
[19:21] Shadowcaller: "But we should leave some type of payment or something…"
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (*sigh* why do everyone manipulate her?)
[19:24] Happy: ((She's just trying to keep Cessie from worrying >.> ))
[19:24] Happy: "We could try. But there's no guarantee the money would get to the rightful owners. It might be better to come back and make reparations later."
[19:25] Shadowcaller: "I hope it would not come to destroying anything." She sigh
[19:28] Shadowcaller: "Maybe I should go and check up on Aegnor…" She stands up again
[19:29] Happy: While she had been sitting there, Hope put her hand on Cessie's shoulder and send her a tiny bit of healing energy, enough to keep her strength up and keep her feet from being as sore.
[19:31] Shadowcaller: She shivers a bit as Hope leads the healing energy throught her body "T- thanks Hope, that felt nice."
[19:32] Happy: "Tell me if you start to get tired."
[19:35] Shadowcaller: "I have walked all this way haven't I?" She pauses and rubs her eyes with her right hand "It would have been so much easier to fly…" She adds mostly to herself
[19:38] Shadowcaller: "I need to go… must talk to Aegnor."
[19:39] Happy: Hope lets her go. She goes around checking up on everyone, making sure spirits are high and no one has blisters or any other injuries
[19:40] Shadowcaller: She looks for Aegnor then
[19:41] Murska: He isn't too hard to find.
[19:41] Shadowcaller: (I didn't think so^^)
[19:42] Shadowcaller: What is he doing?
[19:42] Murska: Passing time, sitting under a tree.

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 1549): Tue Jun 16 19:43:11 2009
[19:44] Shadowcaller: (Are you there?)
[19:44] Murska: (yes?)
[19:44] Shadowcaller: (You dropped.)
[19:44] Murska: (Where'd the old chat go? Oo(
[19:44] Shadowcaller: (What?)
[19:45] Murska: (*shrug* ohwell.)
[19:46] Happy: (memory fail - did we IF at all yesterday?)
[19:46] Murska: (A tiny bit, as usual?)
[19:46] Shadowcaller: Cessie walks up to him
[19:47] Happy: (okay, i forgot to do the log. you guys need to remind me… » )
[19:48] Shadowcaller: (Any reaction?:P)
[19:49] Murska: (Nothing much, he'll wait for her to initiate conversation.)
[19:49] Happy: (I can't find where we IF'd at all. Are you sure we did?))
[19:50] Murska: (No.)
[19:51] Murska: (We did talk ABOUT the IF. And infested Arik.)
[19:51] Happy: (okay. anyway, the chat from before murska dropped is posted now)
[19:52] Shadowcaller: She puts her hand on his check, smiling "Are you okay?"
[19:53] Murska: He smiles back. 'Yeah. Seeing you always brightens my day.' Then he adopts his thinking expression. 'Although… we ARE waiting for it to get darker…'
[19:56] Shadowcaller: She giggles, letting her hand brush through his hair "Maybe I should leave then?" Cessie says with a not-so-good "serious" voice
[19:57] Murska: 'Oh, no, we'll have to find the boats, after all…'
[20:03] Shadowcaller: Sitting down beside Aegnor, Cessie appears to be a suprisingly good mood considering what they are about to do. "Well… how long are we going to wait?"
[20:03] Murska: 'Not for long, I think. Maybe an hour.'
[20:06] Shadowcaller: She leans against him "Well, thats enough for me."
[20:07] Shadowcaller: Resting her head on his shoulder it looks like she is complety care-free of whats going on around them.
[20:07] Murska: Aegnor wraps his arm around her, smiling gently.
[20:09] Murska: (And time passes?)
[20:10] Shadowcaller: (I guess, she was going to ask about the plan in detail, but I guess she forgot about it:P)
[20:11] Murska: (I think I avoided anyone stealing my letters in the big chat.)
[20:11] Shadowcaller: (How so?)
[20:11] Murska: (Lurked past it.)
[20:11] Murska: It gets darker.
[20:12] Murska: 'I think we should get going.'
[20:14] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can feel Cessie wriggle a bit against him "Mhm…" But she don't move away however.
[20:14] Shadowcaller: (Happy, put backstabbery as "dead".)
[20:15] Murska: Aegnor carefully nudges Cessie. 'Hey. Wake up.'
[20:16] Shadowcaller: "I am awake… lets just wait a bit longer." Her eyes are still closed
[20:17] Murska: 'Sorry, but we'll need to be back by tomorrow…'
[20:18] Shadowcaller: "Its so cold without you…" She presses herself a bit closer to him.
[20:20] Murska: Aegnor looks a bit worried at this. 'Are you sure it isn't the sickness resurfacing? How are you feeling?'
[20:22] Shadowcaller: Blinking she straightens herself out"No, no its alright. Its just so cold out here."
[20:22] Shadowcaller: (Snow remember?)
[20:22] Murska: (Well, the Tree is at a much higher altitude. Aegnor doesn't really feel cold.)
[20:23] Murska: Aegnor stands and tries to pull her up aswell. 'You'd better get warm.'
[20:23] Shadowcaller: (No one ever mentioned that…)
[20:24] Happy: (it was above the clouds, remember? :P)
[20:24] Shadowcaller: "I can get warm." Aegnor can feel a sudden heath wave emiting from her.
[20:25] Shadowcaller: "Remember the night we met Yokai wolf?"
[20:25] Murska: 'Eheh. Yeah.' He grins. 'Useful skill, that.'
[20:26] Shadowcaller: "All my skills are useful." *grin*
[20:27] Murska: 'Truly.' Once she's up, Aegnor steps away from the tree and slightly raises his voice. 'Okay, let's get going again. From here on, not a sound.'
[20:27] Shadowcaller: /Illussions? Darkness?/
[20:28] Shadowcaller: /Any way I can make myself useful?/
[20:29] Murska: /Some shadows would be useful, yeah./
[20:30] Shadowcaller: /I start right away…/ /Sir/ she adds a bit playfully
[20:31] Shadowcaller: (So who are going then?)
[20:32] Murska: (Hey, I'm GMing, you guys should be the ones playing. >.>)
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (Well, Aegnor is the leader:P)
[20:34] Shadowcaller: (Cessie, Hope, Aegnor, Michicora, Suroshian… one wolfen. I guess the elf scout can keep a watch.)
[20:35] Shadowcaller: (Michicora really should do that too… thought she is quite strong.)
[20:36] Murska: (Happy? Any input?)
[20:36] Happy: (sorry… multitask fail)
[20:39] Shadowcaller: (I guess thats the way its going to be then?)
[20:40] Happy: Hope moves stealthily towards the village
[20:40] Murska: (Yes.)
[20:41] Shadowcaller: Cessie covers the group in shadows I guess
[20:42] Shadowcaller: How do the village looks so upclose?
[20:42] Shadowcaller: *look
[20:43] Murska: As they approach, they see the main cluster of huts, mostly for cleaning and storing fish, racks and other necessary stuff. Opposite to them is where they keep the boats.
[20:45] Shadowcaller: I guess we appraoch the doors then, checking for anyone that might be still awake./
[20:46] Happy: the boats are inside a structure?
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Seems likely, its snowing after all
[20:47] Murska: A wooden storage, isn't much more than a roof over them
[20:47] Murska: Also has some related equipment hanging from the walls
[20:47] Happy: We get inside without being seen?
[20:48] Murska: Well, yeah. Traditionally there's a village boy guarding them at night but he's snuck off with some girl he likes. Nobody takes it seriously anyway, Kyou forces have kept bandits in the area at a minimum.
[20:48] Shadowcaller: And its freezing outside too
[20:49] Murska: (How cold is it, anyway. All I get is it's snowing.)
[20:50] Shadowcaller: (-1 celsius.)
[20:51] Murska: so, you enter the boat storage, I guess?
[20:51] Shadowcaller: We do, with the cover of shadows.
[20:52] Murska: Hope is the first to step in. She notices some flickering light from farther in the building. (It's like normal boat shelters joined together, quite wide)
[20:54] Murska: brb
[20:54] Shadowcaller: >.>
[21:04] Murska: back
[21:04] Happy: *stabs*
[21:04] Happy: hai!
[21:05] Murska: x.x
[21:08] Happy: Hope moves carefully and quietly towards the light.
[21:09] Shadowcaller: Well, Cessie is concentrating to keep the shadows intact, she let the others do the searching
[21:10] Murska: She hears, and soon sees, an old man humming something, cleaning the bottom of a boat.
[21:10] Shadowcaller: Michicora is looking out for possible awake villagers, anything that moves
[21:16] Shadowcaller: *pokes to keep alive*
[21:16] Happy: Hope moves back to Cessie. "There's an old man working inside. We'll need to take him out without hurting him."
[21:16] Happy: *whispered*
[21:17] Shadowcaller: You can't really see her in the darkness but she sounds shocked "Um.. err.. I guess I just put him to sleep then."
[21:18] Happy: "And we'll have to find somewhere to put him where he won't freeze to death too."
[21:19] Shadowcaller: "We- we fix something, I'm suprised he haven't heard us yet." *paus* "Point me toward him."
[21:20] Happy: Hope leads Cessie back that way.
[21:21] Shadowcaller: SHe uses a sleep spell in that area
[21:21] Murska: The man quietly slumps to the ground.
[21:22] Happy: Hope goes and checks on him.
[21:22] Shadowcaller: Aegnor selects a boat?
[21:24] Happy: After making sure the man is alive and unharmed,Hope looks around for waterskins or any other type of containers that hold water.
[21:24] Shadowcaller: Cessie concentrates on maintaining the darkness
[21:24] Murska: The man has a waterskin, and there are some skins used for maintaining the boats.
[21:24] Shadowcaller: (Remember when I thought my character was too weak? >.>)
[21:24] Murska: Aegnor and the others select two boats.
[21:25] Shadowcaller: Cessie is not the ideal carrier and just wait for them to finish taking one boat
[21:25] Happy: (there's a canal type thingie inside the shelter for launching boats, right?)
[21:27] Murska: (All of the boats have their own 'spots' which have free access to the water)
[21:27] Happy: Hope fills the waterskins. If there's a small boat somewhere that is on land and facing open side up, she'll place the man inside it.
[21:28] Murska: There are a couple.
[21:28] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks worriedly around the village, she is feeling quite nervous
[21:28] Happy: "Cessie, can you heat up the waterskins?
[21:29] Happy: "We'll place them around him, and by the time they cool, he should be awake."
[21:29] Shadowcaller: She turns back at Hope "Um, yes of course."
[21:29] Happy: She finds a tarp to cover the little boat, and waits for the hot water bottles.
[21:30] Happy: Leaving a gap for air, of course :P
[21:31] Shadowcaller: Cessie touches a bottle and warms it up a bit, she dose the same with the others, but when she is one the second bottle she accidentally drops it on the ground
[21:31] Shadowcaller: (I guess the GM decides what happends to it.)
[21:32] Murska: Eh. It's a waterskin. It falls to the ground.
[21:32] Shadowcaller: She carefully picks it up again, "Sorry." She mutters.
[21:33] Happy: Hope places the warm skins in the boat with the man, and they should make a nice toasty little hideout for him.
[21:33] Shadowcaller: She continues warming the other waterskins
[21:33] Murska: Meanwhile the others are readying two boats.
[21:35] Shadowcaller: I guess Hope helps them carry them out when they are done?
[21:35] Happy: Indeed. As soon as the man is safe
[21:37] Shadowcaller: Well Cessie is soon done warming the other waterskins
[21:37] Shadowcaller: (EagleWiz voted…)
[21:38] Happy: (yay! Hope lives!)
[21:38] Shadowcaller: Off with the boats we go
[21:40] Happy: (No comments from the GM on Hope's clever solution? :( )
[21:40] Murska: (None. I'm crying my eyes out and cutting my wrists for dying in Paranoia. )
[21:41] Happy: (*lip wobbles*)
[21:41] Shadowcaller: (*sigh*)
[21:41] Shadowcaller: (I never had that power as you might have figured out.)
[21:41] Murska: (Heh.)
[21:42] Murska: (I'm pretty sure everyone except BR lied to me.)
[21:42] Murska: (And I told the truth to everyone except him.)
[21:42] Murska: (Funny.)
[21:42] Murska: So, ya sneak off with da boats.
[21:42] Shadowcaller: We do
[21:43] Shadowcaller: Must take a bit longer to carry them back… Cessie asks if they are going to stay and sleep.
[21:44] Shadowcaller: Or just head directly back to camp
[21:45] Murska: They'll rest for a while after getting suitably far from the village.
[21:45] Shadowcaller: I guess Cessie sleeps with Aegnor and Hope sleeps alone:(
[21:46] Happy: Yeah
[21:46] Happy: Promise's cloak is starting to lose his scent :(
[21:47] Shadowcaller: (*sigh* Hope he can play with us when he returns…)
[21:48] Shadowcaller: (Fast forward to the return to the commando post?)
[21:48] Murska: (Sure, I guess.)
[21:50] Shadowcaller: We return then, whats going on at the command post?
[21:50] Murska: According to the orders, preparations are underway for the attack tomorrow.
[21:52] Shadowcaller: Arik is studying I guess
[21:53] Happy: Simone has the book, and is answering any questions he has
[21:53] Happy: Hope looks for Naib.
[21:54] Murska: Naib is looking rather bored, sitting on a tree-stump near the practice field.
[21:55] Happy: "Sorry you came along?"
[21:56] Murska: 'Mm. I tend to try not to regret my choices. After all, the other path remains hidden.'
[21:57] Shadowcaller: Aegnor is going back to leadership I guess?
[21:57] Murska: Suroshian goes back to whipping up the recruits and Aegnor goes check out how the preparations are going.
[21:58] Shadowcaller: Cessie goes with him as she don't really have anything else to do
[21:58] Happy: "I regret letting my mate go to the spirit realm," Hope says.
[21:59] Murska: He raises an eyebrow. 'Didn't come back?'
[22:00] Happy: "He's trapped, until we can get the gate opened." Her voice falls. "If he's still alive."
[22:01] Murska: 'You're here, in the middle of a war where you're, as far as what I've seen, hopelessly outmatched, and you're worrying about HIS health…'
[22:02] Happy: "And he's in a realm where I've been told it's difficult to maintain one's sanity. But if he has, he's worrying about me." Hope says, with a faint smile.
[22:03] Murska: Naib also smiles. 'That's how it tends to go. But don't worry, nothing keeps you sane better than a woman waiting.'
[22:04] Shadowcaller: (Just going to send another message for Aegnor, not GM'ing >.>)
[22:04] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can feel the stone in his pocket shake again.
[22:05] Murska: Aegnor retrieves it again. 'Mm. Message incoming.'
[22:05] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "Again? Oh well…"
[22:07] Shadowcaller: A Image of the same person in a bird mask and a brown robe shows up "Aegnor and Cessie… nice to see you both." He says with a slight nod to Cessie.
[22:07] Shadowcaller: She don't respond
[22:07] Murska: 'And a fine day to you too.'
[22:07] Murska: 'On this most auspicuous of evenings.'
[22:07] Murska: *auspicious
[22:09] Shadowcaller: "Fine? If you like cold that is, while the snow provides a nice change of scenery I liked the warmth better."
[22:09] Shadowcaller: "Anyhow… we are quickly approaching the planned attack aren't we?"
[22:10] Murska: 'Tomorrow.'
[22:10] Shadowcaller: "Yes, is there anything you can tell me before the attack? Any information at all would be most appriciated."
[22:13] Murska: 'What would you need?'
[22:13] Happy: (probably would want to know about the undead)
[22:13] Shadowcaller: "Anything you think I need to know."
[22:14] Shadowcaller: "About Kyou… about you attack, about your allies."
[22:14] Shadowcaller: *your
[22:14] Murska: 'Well, it's not like you've told me anything about what you're doing so I can't know which details would interest you…'
[22:14] Murska: 'Mm. Well, there might be some distruption in Kyou caused by some undead, if that matters.'
[22:17] Shadowcaller: "I understand, well bewsides asking you for possible highly important details you have forgotten to tell me about I'm also here to exchange some information."
[22:17] Shadowcaller: "Once you arrive at the Kyou harbor you will meet up with a man called "Alegias". He is our agent inside the city."
[22:19] Shadowcaller: "He will provide you with a safe location for the ritual."
[22:20] Happy: Hope: "Thanks. It's good to hear that."
[22:20] Murska: Aegnor: *raises an eyebrow* '"Alegias", eh?'
[22:20] Shadowcaller: "Yes, I belive your familiar with him, isn't that right?"
[22:20] Murska: Naib doesn't say anything more, looking at the sky.
[22:21] Shadowcaller: Cessie appears a bit shocked, but still don't say anything
[22:21] Murska: Aegnor: 'I've… heard of him. I didn't expect him to work /for/ us…'
[22:22] Shadowcaller: "Oh, I belive you will find him quite helpful…"
[22:24] Shadowcaller: "Anything you can tell me now?"'
[22:26] Murska: 'Hm. Apart from the undead, the group sneaking into the city will be rather small, and consisting of only people you've already at least seen. Outside the city, there shouldn't be anything much happening during the ritual from our side, although we do expect quite a lot of people from Kyou trying to find us.'
[22:33] Shadowcaller: "Well, we do expect some resistance inside the city as well. THe wizards appear to have heighten the defenses a bit."
[22:34] Shadowcaller: "But I don't belive they will be able to hinder your efforts that much, providing that our agent do his job correctly…"
[22:34] Murska: 'Right. Anything else, then?'
[22:35] Shadowcaller: "No, this might be the last thing you see of me if eveyrthing goes according to plan."
[22:36] Murska: Aegnor smiles slightly. 'Let's hope for that, then.'
[22:37] Shadowcaller: "Yes, lets hope for that…"
[22:37] Shadowcaller: The illusion is gone
[22:37] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "Well, that was wierd."
[22:38] Murska: Aegnor pockets the rock. 'Yeah.'
[22:39] Shadowcaller: She shakes her head slightly "I don't want to be near Alegias, if even some of the rumors about him is true." She shivers a bit
[22:40] Murska: 'Mm. Well, I don't want to be near a war. But if he can point us to a safe place to conduct the ritual and protect us in the while, that increases our chances of success tremendously.'
[22:40] Murska: 'That is, of course, if this isn't a trap. Way too convoluted to make sense, though…'
[22:41] Shadowcaller: "No… but its still strange, I should tell Arik about this."
[22:43] Murska: 'Yeah. Everyone who's going will need to know who our contact is, anyway.'
[22:43] Shadowcaller: "I tell him right away then… I be back in a moment."
[22:43] Shadowcaller: She hurries toward Ariks hut.
[22:44] Happy: Simone is probably there. Unless Arik didn't want him there.
[22:44] Shadowcaller: *her
[22:45] Shadowcaller: Arik comes out of his hut, followed by Simone and Cessie
[22:46] Shadowcaller: He walks straight up to Aegnor "What did he tell you?"
[22:46] Murska: 'That our contact in the city would be Alegias.'
[22:47] Shadowcaller: "So, he is double crossing the mages then? I would not be suprised if he is tripple crossing these allies of yours."
[22:48] Murska: Aegnor doesn't say anything.
[22:48] Shadowcaller: "Alegias is a psychopath, his only intrest is money and power. Power over magic users to be precise."
[22:49] Shadowcaller: "I doubt I could tell you all the things he have done here, but I have heard stories…"
[22:49] Murska: 'Yeah, I gather he's not a nice fellow.'
[22:50] Happy: Has Hope been brought into this?
[22:50] Shadowcaller: I guess she might have noticed Arik striding out from his hut
[22:51] Shadowcaller: I mean, Arik and Aegnor talking is always a sign that something important is going on:P
[22:51] Murska: Truly.
[22:51] Happy: Okay, then she went that way. Naib too?
[22:51] Murska: Yeah, he follows her. In the hopes of finding something interesting to do.
[22:52] Happy: "I guess Alegias is my problem then, right?" Hope says
[22:52] Murska: 'I'm still holding a faint hope that he won't be a problem. At least until after we open the gate.'
[22:52] Shadowcaller: "Yes…" He looks at Hope for a time "In fact… I do remember a quite intresting story about him."
[22:54] Shadowcaller: "You might have heard about it in fact. After his banishment from the Witchars the necromancers kept a close watch at him. No one dared to directly attack him however…"
[22:54] Shadowcaller: "But I'm getting of track."
[22:57] Shadowcaller: "Anyway, one day he was reported to have been concated by some lord at the edges of the Solom desert, south of Hestopia and north to the tree. This lord wanted a good emmisary for talking with a tribe of barbarians that lived within an area he recently had purchased."
[22:57] Shadowcaller: *contacted
[22:58] Shadowcaller: "Witchars are often considered to carry a certain aura of respect, especially among warriors."
[22:59] Shadowcaller: "However… he did the misstake of giving the order "whatever is nessecary" to Alegias. Or so I heard."
[23:00] Shadowcaller: "So he is ordered to get this tribe off the lords lands."
[23:01] Shadowcaller: "But instead of going the diplomatic way, he dose something quite different…"
[23:02] Shadowcaller: "He spies on this tribe, locates the area where they get all their water, they he poisons the well. Killing the whole tribe."
[23:02] Happy: (omg… was that Happy's tribe? O.o)
[23:03] Murska: (Eh. On the Tree? I don't think so.)
[23:03] Shadowcaller: (It was not on the tree, it was north of the tree.)
[23:03] Murska: (Well yeah. Even farther.)
[23:03] Shadowcaller: (Hey, who gives you the locations?)
[23:03] Happy: (Happy's tribe died from Cholera. Which is spread by tainted water)
[23:04] Murska: (Nobody has, so I've had to create my own map of the world.)
[23:04] Shadowcaller: (Well, I created my version of it:P))
[23:04] Happy: (The story is close enough to make Hope wonder though)
[23:05] Happy: Hope's face goes pale as she listens to the story.
[23:05] Murska: (A case of 'not everything in the world is directly related to the hero'?)
[23:05] Shadowcaller: (Well, I will let it be vague really.)
[23:05] Happy: (Still… an entire tribe being wiped out by tainted water? Even if it's not the same tribe, it would still make Hope remember her own people.)
[23:05] Murska: (True.)
[23:06] Happy: "That's… monstrous…" she finally says.
[23:06] Shadowcaller: "Funny, thats what the lord said."
[23:06] Murska: Aegnor glances at Hope, and places his hand on her shoulder. 'Maybe we should get rid of this guy afterwards, whether he betrays us or not.'
[23:07] Shadowcaller: Cessie have also gone quite pale
[23:07] Happy: "Yeah."
[23:08] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Many have tried that, few he succeded, if there is something he is good at, its staying alive."
[23:08] Shadowcaller: "None have succeded rather."
[23:08] Happy: "Yet."
[23:11] Shadowcaller: "You think you will succed where powerful wizards have failed? I doubt that. No, some wizard will get him some day."
[23:11] Murska: 'Aren't witchars pretty much made to counter wizards?'
[23:12] Shadowcaller: "Enough magic can counter any problem, even Witchars."
[23:13] Murska: Aegnor rolls his eyes. 'Truly. But since nobody seems to have enough magic, they should attempt a more efficient way instead. Enough alcohol would kill a drunkard, but a knife to the throat would do it faster and with less cost.'
[23:15] Shadowcaller: "I never seen any warrior beaten him yet either, there are limits to what the body can achive and he have managed to pass that limit."
[23:16] Murska: (Nuke him from orbit! It's the only way!Å)
[23:17] Shadowcaller: (
)
[23:18] Murska: (I almost had Aegnor utter 'Kill it with FIRE!' but decided it wouldn't suit the mood. :P)
[23:20] Murska: (Happy! Participate! >.>)
[23:21] Happy: (having to write a ffrp post)
[23:22] Shadowcaller: (Do so.)
[23:24] Happy: (done)
[23:25] Happy: "No one has succeeded in killing any of us either," Hope says, with a tight smile.
[23:26] Murska: (Except, well, Arik. :P)
[23:26] Murska: 'Not for the lack of trying…'
[23:28] Shadowcaller: "Right, but as soon as you see that… creature, be on your guard. If he do something suspicious, act on it."
[23:28] Murska: 'Sure.'
[23:30] Shadowcaller: "I think I need to prepare myself for that really… don't do anything stupid."
[23:30] Shadowcaller: And with those words, he strides back
[23:31] Murska: 'Stupid? Me? Oh my, I never…' Aegnor flashes a half-smile again. 'We'd all best prepare for tomorrow. I'd like to hope everything'll go perfectly but I suppose it'll be a bumpy ride.'
[23:33] Happy: (any comments from Naib?)
[23:33] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "I heard he… nevermind."
[23:33] Shadowcaller: "We need to concentrate on the battle."
[23:33] Murska: (He's pretty confused and very much left outside the ring talking people form naturally)
[23:34] Murska: Naib: 'Right, battle tomorrow. What should I be doing?'
[23:34] Happy: "Do you know anything about witchars?"
[23:35] Murska: 'Other than they're warriors who train to be able to battle wizards? Nothing much.'
[23:35] Happy: Simone tries to get Aegnor alone.
[23:36] Shadowcaller: (You are free to add things really:P)
[23:37] Happy: "Well, we're either allied with one, or about to be screwed over by one."
[23:37] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "I don't like this at all…"
[23:38] Murska: Simone manages that soon enough, devious little thing as she is.
[23:38] Murska: But not just yet
[23:38] Murska: Aegnor tells Naib to help in the 'run for your mommies' part of the plan tomorrow
[23:39] Murska: and then leaves for stuff soon again
[23:39] Murska: 'Well, I do know that some people are very much not to be trusted. Some people betray others for fun, or hunt for any shred of profit they think they might gain.'
[23:39] Murska: (Naib)
[23:40] Happy: Hope tries to fill him in on any of the inside knowledge that he's missed so far.
[23:43] Murska: Let's assume he's listening. Simone catches Aegnor alone.
[23:44] Happy: "When me and Arik in Kuraz, a voice talk in my head," Simone says.
[23:44] Happy: And breaking her promise, she tells Aegnor everything it says to her.
[23:45] Shadowcaller: I guess Cessie would notice Aegnor sneaking anyway
[23:45] Happy: He's not the one sneaking.
[23:45] Happy: Simone is.
[23:46] Shadowcaller: (Well, going away.)
[23:46] Murska: (She would. He just sort of turned and walked off, see. :P)
[23:46] Murska: 'Eh. This situation has way too many odd people we know nothing about on the sidelines…'
[23:47] Happy: "Yeah. But I think now he mean that Alegius not on our side."
[23:49] Murska: Aegnor sighs. 'You know, considering we are trying to save the world or whatever, it's sort of suprising how most of the people we meet seem to not be on our side.'
[23:49] Murska: (And Happy didn't even thank for the gift. :()
[23:49] Happy: (?)
[23:50] Shadowcaller: (What gift?)
[23:50] Murska: (I gave you a picture of MC mangled and suffering in a crater for a card)
[23:50] Happy: =D
[23:50] Happy: *hugs*
[23:51] Shadowcaller: (Hm, too many people in the chat…)
[23:51] Shadowcaller: (And strange people considering all things.)
[23:53] Shadowcaller: Cessie walks up to Aegnor and Simone "What are you talking about?"
[23:59] Happy: "I having to tell Aegnor something about trip to Kuraz," Simone says. "You feeling okay after getting boats?"
[00:00] Shadowcaller: "Yes, I don't feel bad at all… but don't try to change the subject, what happend at Kuraz?"
[00:02] Murska: Aegnor looks at Simone, expecting her to tell the story herself.
[00:02] Happy: Since he doesn't object, she does so.
[00:03] Shadowcaller: Cessie don't interrupt her during the story. But when she is done she asks about that familiar presence
[00:05] Happy: "I.. am not sure. Maybe like Myubi?"
[00:06] Shadowcaller: "Myubi? Okay, so maybe this person had some type of connection to him, or his type of spirits then."
[00:06] Happy: "I don't know. But I broke promise to him, so maybe he never talk to me again."
[00:07] Happy: "It also make me feel sick, and Myubi never do that."
[00:07] Shadowcaller: "True… I don't really know what to make of it."
[00:07] Shadowcaller: "We need to go back there once all this is over."
[00:08] Shadowcaller: "I'm very suprised that Arik didn't investigated it further. He only said that he learned how to open the gate, nothing else."
[00:09] Happy: "Maybe because of the hurry?"
[00:10] Shadowcaller: "I guess, I just never seen him pass a chance to learn something new."
[00:15] Shadowcaller: (Large chat has moved on for me… *pokes*)
[00:17] Happy: Simone shrugs. "Maybe you ask him."
[00:19] Shadowcaller: "He's impossible to talk to these days, I don't know whats gotten into him."
[00:19] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor have talked more to him then I have done since we got here."
[00:21] Happy: "Then we go back there after gate open. Me, you, Aegnor, and Myubi. But not Arik." Simone says, with a grin.
[00:23] Shadowcaller: "But I really think he would want to come…" Cessie appears qiote oblivious about the attitude here
[00:23] Happy: "But if he come, he find something he not tell you about."
[00:23] Shadowcaller: *quite
[00:23] Murska: 'Maybe we'll decide on that after tomorrow. Best to focus now.'
[00:24] Happy: Simone gives a look at Aegnor, and rolls her eyes, but so that Cessie can't see.
[00:24] Happy: (about arik, not about what he just said)
[00:24] Shadowcaller: "I don't think he would hide anything important from me Simone."
[00:30] Happy: "You probably right. He just busy with studying," Simone says.
[00:30] Happy: (is it night now?)
[00:30] Murska: (Late evening, though it isn't my GMing turn anymore)
[00:31] Shadowcaller: (It is!)
[00:31] Shadowcaller: (I just took over for a few minutes… hours.)
[00:31] Shadowcaller: (Thanks to the big chat.)
[00:33] Murska: (No way! No battle going on.)
[00:33] Shadowcaller: "We all have been busy lately, I really hope this is all over soon."
[00:33] Happy: "Me too. I miss Myubi. And Promise." Simone says.
[00:35] Shadowcaller: "We all miss them Simone."
[00:36] Happy: Simone gives Cessie a quick hug, and then steps back, embarrassed. "Goodnight now," she says, and scampers off.
[00:37] Murska: 'Sleep well.'
[00:38] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks a bit suprised of Simones hug, "Good Night Simone."
[00:38] Shadowcaller: When she is gone she adds "That was unexpected."
[00:38] Happy: She's run off so fast that you aren't sure she heard either of you
[00:39] Murska: Aegnor just smiles slightly at Cessie's comment. 'Well, maybe you should also go to sleep. After all that walking, you've got to be tired.'
[00:40] Shadowcaller: "Yeah.. there are not quiet days for us. Will we ever be able to settle down for a normal life if we survive all this?"
[00:41] Shadowcaller: *no quiet
[00:42] Murska: 'When we survive all this, we can settle down. If we want to.' *smile*
[00:44] Shadowcaller: She smiles too, "Only time will tell I guess… we need to find a good placeto settle down on too."
[00:45] Shadowcaller: *place to
[00:45] Murska: 'We'll have time.'
[00:46] Happy: Had we but worlds enough and time, this coyness lady were no crime
[00:47] Shadowcaller: "There are so many things I- we need to do…"
[00:48] Murska: 'When you think of it, deep down. How many things there really are you /must/ do? You won't be able to leave undone in any case?'
[00:50] Shadowcaller: "Immortality, our marriage." She smiles
[00:51] Murska: Aegnor smiles at her. 'There you go. You have all the time you need.'
[00:52] Shadowcaller: "I really Hope so, I haven't had any time at all to study Reorns orb thought…"
[00:56] Shadowcaller: "But I will have time later… hopefully."
[00:56] Happy: (Unless Arik or Naib run into Simone, I guess I'm done…)
[00:57] Murska: Naib listens to Hope telling about stuff, which we don't bother to RP
[00:57] Murska: And then most people go to sleep and such
[00:57] Murska: and then we'll see what tomorrow brings
[00:57] Murska: Happy GM?
[00:58] Shadowcaller: I approve of that idea >.>
[00:59] Murska: And you'll have to tell her when all the nasty(or not so) lil' tricks you've planned happen
[00:59] Murska: and me what exactly I'll have available to pit against our little party
[00:59] Shadowcaller: Nothing planned until you enter the city really
[00:59] Shadowcaller: And even that is very open
[01:00] Happy: isn't tomorrow the bridge ambush?
[01:01] Murska: yah
[01:01] Happy: then that's you
[01:01] Murska: that is, the bridge and the ambush
[01:01] Murska: Weren't we supposed to go for 3GM trial? v.v
[01:01] Happy: i never thought we'd use three gm's in one session
[01:02] Murska: I never signed up for GMing us waking up and actually going to the battlefield. >.>
[01:02] Happy: Can't we fast forward that?
[01:02] Murska: All the pre-battle 'Good luck' stuff and being nervous and such? I guess…
[01:03] Shadowcaller: Hm, okay
[01:16] *** Shadowcaller has left the conversation.
Session Close (Group Conversation 1549): Wed Jun 17 01:16:14 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License