Kyou 54

[16:21] Shadowcaller: Simone had just come back to the camp and told Aegnor about Arik wanting to tell them something
[16:21] Shadowcaller: Theat was the last thing that happend
[16:22] Murska: And then they left to meet him.
[16:22] Shadowcaller: Yes, they did
[16:22] Shadowcaller: The ground have turned white by now, a thin leayer of snow lies upon the roof of Arik's hut
[16:23] Shadowcaller: You can't see him outside so you assume he is inside it
[16:24] Murska: Aegnor walks to the hut and knocks on the frame.
[16:25] Shadowcaller: Arik appears to have been waiting for you and directly emerges from the hut.
[16:25] Shadowcaller: "Only you? Where are the others?"
[16:26] Murska: 'Haven't seen them, I just arrived. Simone(Aegnor gestures to the girl right behind him) told me you had wanted to say something.'
[16:27] Shadowcaller: "Yes… I suppose I can tell Cessie all this later. Your the leader after all right?"
[16:27] Murska: 'Mm.'
[16:29] Shadowcaller: "I met up a person who wished to remain anonymous in Kuraz, he told me a great deal about the gate and how it works…"
[16:29] Shadowcaller: "I belive with enough time, I could be able to open it myself…"
[16:30] Murska: 'Sounds good.'
[16:31] Shadowcaller: "Yes, my thoughts exactly. He also told me that the best way to enter the city is by sea."
[16:32] Shadowcaller: "So I suppose we could fly that way… or go by boat which would be a bit more secretive."
[16:33] Murska: 'Yeah, I'd assumed that. What with the lack of magically protected wall.'
[16:34] Shadowcaller: "Well, I thought they had some protection at sea as well, for pirates or something. But there haven't been a singel attack from the sea against Kyou."
[16:36] Murska: 'And an attack from the sea would usually consist of a large enough fleet to be easily noticeable.'
[16:37] Shadowcaller: "I guess, you can handle the tactic things then, just get me inside the city and I will fix everything…"
[16:39] Murska: 'What will you do once you're inside?'
[16:39] Shadowcaller: "Start the ritual nessecary to open the gate, its of utter importance that no one disturbs me during that time since I need to focus all my magic on the gate."
[16:39] Murska: 'How long will it take?'
[16:40] Shadowcaller: "Not sure.. he claimed it would take between four and two hours."
[16:41] Murska: 'Is it very noticeable? You know, can we leave you hiding inside some building or other or will we have to defend you?'
[16:43] Shadowcaller: "Depends for non-wizards the ritual won't be that noticeable. But magic users in the area… or an witchar might feel that something is going on and be able to track it."
[16:47] Shadowcaller: "Otherwise, it won't be very noticeable."
[16:51] Murska: 'Hm. So, we better assume it'll be noticed.'
[16:51] Shadowcaller: "Depends really… your mysterious ally said he could deal with the wizards right?"
[16:53] Murska: 'True. Still, it's not like we lose anything by preparing. The ambush should draw attention, they'd probably send a large force from the city to track and punish those who did it. We'll have to disappear into the woods afterwards, but while they're gone, we might be able to sneak in. They'd probably assume we have wizards since they'd think it impossible for us to beat theirs without.'
[16:53] Murska: 'So they'd send witchars and more wizards away from the city.'
[16:55] Shadowcaller: "We are assuming there are more then one Wicthar now? Hopefully not, Alegias is bad enough. However, we should need some type of boat first, I suspect that flying in there will be quite noticeable."
[16:56] Shadowcaller: "Even if invisible, wizards can feel that."
[16:57] Murska: 'Always assume the worst, so you'll be happily suprised if it doesn't come to that.' Aegnor smiles briefly. 'So, find a fishing village, procure a boat. We'll get right on it.'
[16:59] Murska: 'Anything else?'
[17:00] Shadowcaller: Ariks hood moves briefly, its still impossible to read his expression but his posture suggests that he is suprised "No, not now. Just tell me when you are ready with whatever you are planning to do."
[17:01] Murska: 'Of course. Now, if you'll excuse me…' Aegnor leaves to consult available resources(people, maps, Simone's book, whatever) about whether they know where to steal a boat from.
[17:02] Shadowcaller: (Anywhere near the coast, most likely near some type of civilization.)
[17:03] Murska: (Yeah, well, mostly asking about where's the nearest fishing village.)
[17:03] Shadowcaller: (Kyou:P)
[17:03] Murska: (Village. :P)
[17:03] Murska: (And yes, I know what Kyou translates to… ;))
[17:05] Shadowcaller: (There is one south-east from here called Nezuma, its close to the border of Hyrillian.)
[17:06] Murska: (I'd assume that's the closest one, then. How far?)
[17:16] Murska: Aegnor goes find Hope then, I guess.
[17:19] Happy: Hope is still watching over Cessie.
[17:20] Murska: Aegnor enters the room. Cessie's sleeping for the purposes of this conversation.
[17:21] Murska: 'Hi. She's okay?'
[17:22] Happy: "She slept well. I think she's almost recovered."
[17:22] Murska: 'Good to hear.'
[17:23] Happy: "I'm surprised you let Simone go off with Arik after… well, you know."
[17:24] Murska: 'I was assuming someone'd go with them, and they had left already when I found out nobody did.' Aegnor waves the matter aside. 'So, the plans call for a peaceful little boat trip… you know, moonlight, the harbours of Kyou, the glistening heads of ballista bolts aimed to drag us to the depths…'
[17:32] Happy: Hope smiles. "Sounds pleasant. Do you know anything about the sea? I've only heard stories."
[17:32] Murska: 'All I know is, it's much bigger than a lake and salty.'
[17:39] Happy: "I've heard stories of people being dragged out by the currents, even when they aren't in shallow water. Surely that's an exaggeration."
[17:40] Murska: 'Well, we'll have time to see. Anyway, we need a boat or boats, and people capable of using them.'
[23:38] Shadowcaller: Well, now I have enough time to think of the plot
[23:39] Happy: [17:32] Happy: Hope smiles. "Sounds pleasant. Do you know anything about the sea? I've only heard stories."
[17:32] Murska: 'All I know is, it's much bigger than a lake and salty.'
[17:39] Happy: "I've heard stories of people being dragged out by the currents, even when they aren't in shallow water. Surely that's an exaggeration."
[17:40] Murska: 'Well, we'll have time to see. Anyway, we need a boat or boats, and people capable of using them.'
[23:41] Shadowcaller: Cessie starts to move in the bed
[23:43] Shadowcaller: She don't look that peaceful anymore
[23:43] Murska: Aegnor turns to her. 'She looks healthier.'
[23:45] Happy: "I hope she is." Hope strokes Cessie's hair gently.
[23:47] Shadowcaller: She opens her eyes "Uhh.. what was… Aegnor? Hope?"
[23:48] Murska: 'Morning.'
[23:49] Shadowcaller: She frees her right hand from the sheets and covers her eyes "Ugh… I had another dream.."
[23:49] Shadowcaller: She brushes the hair out of her face "Good Morning to you by the way."
[23:50] Murska: 'How are you feeling?'
[23:50] Shadowcaller: "Better.. much better actually." She looks a bit tired, but otherwise fine
[23:51] Happy: Hope combs her hair and tucks the loose bits back into the braid for her.
[23:52] Murska: 'Good to hear. I was just organizing a little boat trip. I'd need some people with me to go steal the boats, though.'
[23:53] Shadowcaller: Cessie appears a bit distracted with Hope combing her hair and responds somehow absentmindly "A boat?"
[00:02] Shadowcaller: *pokes*
[00:02] Murska: 'Yeah.'
[00:02] Shadowcaller: (^^)
[00:05] Shadowcaller: (Is Hope done with the combing?)
[00:05] Happy: "So we're going to Kyou by boat. What about the bridges?"
[00:06] Happy: (yes)
[00:07] Shadowcaller: Cessie sits up in the bed, the sheets falling of revealing that she is as always fully clothed underneath "You know… do you think i could come?"
[00:08] Happy: "I'm still waiting to hear the details."
[00:08] Murska: 'Yeah, going to Kyou by boat was the plan all along. The bridges will still need to be taken out and the ambush will give us the window of opportunity to sneak in undetected. But it's gonna get tough inside…'
[00:11] Shadowcaller: "So we are going by a boat then?"
[00:12] Murska: 'I'd assume we don't want to swim.'
[00:12] Shadowcaller: "Well obviously, I might need a bath thought…"
[00:13] Shadowcaller: "Is it still snowing?"
[00:16] Happy: "A little. Not much."

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 3736): Mon Jun 15 00:19:04 2009
[00:19] Shadowcaller: Shadowcaller säger:
"Well obviously, I might need a bath thought…"
"Is it still snowing?"

[00:19] Murska: (And is it?)
[00:19] Shadowcaller: (it is.)
[00:19] Murska: "Ayup."
[00:20] Shadowcaller: "Ugh, no bath for me then."
[00:21] Happy: "We'll just have to warm you enough water for a sponge bath. That's how warriors bathe."
[00:21] Shadowcaller: "But I'm not a warrior."
[00:22] Happy: Hope gives a half smile. "Don't let Suroshian or the recruits hear you say that."
[00:23] Shadowcaller: "Why?" She says a bit confused
[00:27] Happy: "Because the poor farmers of Gallions didn't used to be warriors either. But when a war is forced on you, then you're either a warrior or you're a civilian. And if you're a civilian, then you don't belong here at the war camp."
[00:28] Shadowcaller: "There is a difference between a wizard and a warrior."
[00:29] Happy: "You're a warrior whose weapon is magic."
[00:30] Shadowcaller: "But there are wizards who don't use their magic for war."
[00:31] Murska: 'They're civilians then, if they refuse to use magic as a weapon even if they have war thrust upon them. But never mind that now.'
[00:32] Murska: 'We still need to decide who'll come to steal the boats.'
[00:33] Shadowcaller: "I can do it, I haven't done anything in a while…" She grimace "As you can tell by my smell, or is that you?"
[00:34] Murska: 'Hey, I bathed less than an hour ago.'
[00:34] Shadowcaller: "Oh… where did you bath?"
[00:35] Shadowcaller: "Its been weeks since I took one…"
[00:35] Murska: (I'd assume they take water from some nearby brook or such)
[00:35] Shadowcaller: (okay.)
[00:36] Murska: 'A bit down the stream.'
[00:36] Happy: (they don't get a real tub bath with hot water without a lot of effort though)
[00:36] Murska: (Yeah, well, he doesn't care about temperature. :P)
[00:36] Shadowcaller: "In this weather?" Her eyes goes wide
[00:37] Murska: 'Hm. It isn't THAT cold…'
[00:37] Shadowcaller: "Ataris save you… you must be freezing."
[00:37] Happy: (yeah, i know Aegnor and Hope bathe in the stream)
[00:37] Murska: 'Well, I did get myself warm afterwards.'
[00:37] Happy: (but Cessie wouldn't)
[00:38] Happy: "You do not get to bathe in the stream until you're 100% healthy. Try not to be brokenhearted."
[00:38] Shadowcaller: She shakes her head "I would never… I would need a lot of warmth magic for that."
[00:39] Shadowcaller: "You both really are crazy… aren't you afraid of… damaging parts of your body?"
[00:40] Happy: "Frostbite? Not unless you stay in it."
[00:41] Murska: 'I'm used to a lot colder climate, anyway.'
[00:41] Shadowcaller: "So am I, but I never would never ever consider to bath at the streams back home."
[00:44] Shadowcaller: "I used to bath when I was younger… but I grew out of it."
[00:45] Happy: While Cessie talks about bathing, Hope starts heating up water. Not enough for a full bath, but enough so that Cessie can clean herself without freezing.
[00:46] Shadowcaller: She notices that she dose so "Thanks Hope, I really appriciate it."
[00:47] Murska: 'I need to prepare quite a lot of things, so what about I come back to check on you after you're clean?'
[00:47] Shadowcaller: "Yeah, then you can fill me in on the details."
[00:48] Shadowcaller: I guess Aegnor leaves?
[00:48] Happy: Hope still doesn't really know the plan
[00:49] Shadowcaller: Neither dose Cessie
[00:49] Shadowcaller: She said that to Aegnor by the way
[00:50] Murska: Aegnor leaves, yeah
[00:51] Murska: he asks around for anyone who knows how to handle a boat
[00:51] Shadowcaller: None of the younglings are, and neither is Suroshian
[00:52] Happy: But he grew up in Kyou, didn't he?
[00:52] Shadowcaller: I never said that >.>
[00:52] Shadowcaller: I just said he was stationed at Kyou
[00:52] Shadowcaller: But I guess…
[00:53] Shadowcaller: Lets say Suroshian can handle a boat then
[00:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie removes the bedsheets and then eyes the entrance, its quite cold inside the hut that have been build in the last minute
[00:56] Shadowcaller: She shudders "Aren't there anything warmer?"
[00:57] Murska: I guess asking around takes a while. He'll also gather up a meeting to discuss plans. That is, Arik, Suroshian, Michicora, Hope, Cessie and probably Simone since nobody can keep her out of anywhere.
[00:57] Happy: "They've sent for warmer clothing from Gallion"
[00:58] Happy: haha
[00:59] Shadowcaller: "Well, if I'm going to bath, the point is taking off my clothes right? Isn't there any place warmer to do that?"
[00:59] Happy: "Sorry, love, I've built up the fire as much as I can."
[01:02] Shadowcaller: She looks quite distressed and sigh "What clothes do you got?"
[01:02] Happy: Hope hesitates for a moment, and then says 'You can wear Promise's cloak.'
[01:03] Shadowcaller: "No new clothes? These ones stink."
[01:05] Happy: "Oh, you have your own clothing, of course. It's been cleaned."
[01:06] Shadowcaller: She looks around, "Where is it then?"
[01:07] Happy: Hope finds Cessie's clothes for her.
[01:07] Happy: (She is so helpless sometimes >.> )
[01:08] Shadowcaller: (Of course not >.>)
[01:08] Shadowcaller: (Well, she kind of had servants to do all this:P)
[01:08] Happy: (exactly. learned helplessness )
[01:09] Shadowcaller: (My point ^^)
[01:10] Shadowcaller: "Maybe we should put out a sign or something? I don't want anyone bursting in here…"
[01:15] Happy: "I'll make sure no one comes in," Hope says. "They already know to knock, because of you being ill."
[01:15] Shadowcaller: "Okay… is the water warm enough?"
[01:15] Murska: (No. :P)
[01:16] Happy: Hope brings her a large basin of it. It's pretty hot.
[01:16] Happy: "It will cool quickly."
[01:18] Shadowcaller: She starts undressing, "Just don't pour to much at me at once." She says while carefully removing her robes
[01:20] Shadowcaller: I guess they wash her then
[01:20] Happy: yes. I don't think we need to roleplay that :P
[01:20] Shadowcaller: Neither do I
[01:21] Happy: skip ahead to the meeting?
[01:21] Shadowcaller: Lets
[01:21] Murska: 'kay.
[01:22] Shadowcaller: Every person you named before is ther, including some of the recruits
[01:23] Murska: Aegnor quietly asks Suroshian as he passes by: 'These the squad leaders?'
[01:24] Shadowcaller: "Yeah, figured they need to learn something about planning too."
[01:25] Murska: 'Good call. They can bring the orders to their squads.' Where exactly are we?
[01:26] Shadowcaller: (Inside the largest "commando hut" "the brazier" as some of the recruits named it beacuse of the large gire in the middle.)
[01:26] Shadowcaller: *fire
[01:27] Murska: Aegnor turns towards those present. 'Glad to see you all present.'
[01:29] Shadowcaller: Arik mumbles something, Michicora is leaning against the wall in the corner of the hut, looking unintrested. Cessie looks a bit cold, even with Promises cloak, but she still looks more opptimistic then Michicora or Arik (if you could see Arik's expression that is.)
[01:30] Happy: Hope makes sure Cessie is closest to the fire, and has hot medicinal tea for her.
[01:30] Murska: (Now what was the name of that fishing village again…)
[01:31] Shadowcaller: Nezumi
[01:32] Happy: The tea should warm Cessie, both from the temperature and the herbs within
[01:32] Shadowcaller: It dose
[01:32] Shadowcaller: "Magic can do that…" Arik comments quietly
[01:33] Murska: 'So, the very basic outline for a plan: Arik blasts the farther of the two bridges and the old one while we attack the closest one and let one of the enemies escape. We ambush their retaliation with everything we have, then those of us not going into Kyou disappear into the forest, quickly.
[01:33] Murska: The enemy should retaliate in force this time, while we use boats stolen from Nezumi beforehand to sneak into Kyou, open the gate.'
[01:33] Shadowcaller: Cessie don't respond, instead she drinks her tea quietly and listens to Aegnors plan
[01:35] Shadowcaller: Suroshian: "Sounds simpel enough, should we have back up plans if anything goes wrong?"
[01:35] Murska: 'Well, things will go wrong. Mostly the backup plan is to run the hell away if that happens.'
[01:36] Murska: 'We should go steal those boats soon. Also, I'd assume things will get pretty rough in Kyou once they notice what we're doing.'
[01:37] Shadowcaller: Suroshian: "WHo goes by boat then? You, Hope and the wizards?"
[01:38] Murska: 'Yeah. We'll need to keep them off Arik while he completes the ritual, that's supposed to be two to four hours.'
[01:39] Murska: 'We'll take volunteers as much as there's room, but everyone needs to be crystal clear on the fact that there will be casualties.'
[01:40] Shadowcaller: "Also, Arik can't destroy a bridge and take the boat right? Or did I miss something?"
[01:40] Murska: 'He should be fast enough with his spells to participate in the ambush against their retaliation, from which the boat group leaves for the city.'
[01:42] Shadowcaller: "Okay, just so we are on the same battle field here. I hate to leave out anything."
[01:43] Shadowcaller: (Where do Aegnor keep the thing Nephlim gave him?)
[01:43] Murska: (Somewhere in a pocket or a fold of clothing or whatever, I suppose.)
[01:44] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[01:45] Murska: 'More questions? Comments? Prayers for someone who can actually lead? Cries for your mommy? No, I'm not your mom, please address the last ones to someone else.'
[01:46] Shadowcaller: Suroshian: "Is every wizard going to be on the boat? Including Saren?"
[01:47] Murska: 'I think it'd be best to keep one with the main group so we can relay orders. It might mean less power on our side, though. But it's not like I trust him anyway.'
[01:48] Shadowcaller: Arik: "He is under a geas, he's completly trustworthy, more then anyone else of this place…"
[01:49] Murska: (What are the exact terms of that geas again?)
[01:50] Happy: Simone has noticed that Saren is not so bad since starting to train Dal, but she doesn't think the meeting is the place to bring that up.
[01:50] Shadowcaller: (Can't remember, but I think they were quite foolproof.)
[01:50] Happy: (to the archives!)
[01:50] Murska: 'Eh. Anything else?'
[01:51] Shadowcaller: "Exactly, what are going to do once we have arrived by the boat?" (Arik)
[01:51] Happy: "The terms of the geas are that he is to do no harm to any of my people, directly or indirectly, by action or omission, and he is to remain with my people until he is released."
[02:16] Shadowcaller: "Very well, you should try to avoid any holes like in the last one thought, what exactly do you mean by your people?"
[02:17] Shadowcaller: "And released? What would define that?"
[02:19] Happy: "My people include anyone that I have taken under my protection, and who accept me as their patroness, either now or in years to come. And his release will be when I judge that he has met the terms of his sentence to become eligible for release. But I am not aware that our last agreement had any holes."
[01:51] Shadowcaller: "I mean… won't the fishermen or whatever they have there notice us?"
[01:52] Happy: (but then there was this part:
[01:52] Happy: [02:25] Shadowcaller: "He agreed, in a way."
[02:25] Happy: "In a way?"
[02:26] Shadowcaller: "Well, I might have cheated a bit with that, but the geas is true in every way.")
[01:53] Murska: 'I'd assume once you start the ritual any magic user in town will be able to pinpoint you exactly. Which limits our options to rushing to somewhere remotely defensible, starting up and hoping we can hold them off until you're done.'
[01:55] Shadowcaller: "I'm putting my life into your hands now, you better know what your talking about."
[01:56] Murska: 'I'll do my best to not let it go to waste, then. I'll see about scrounging ourselves some help from the spirit side of things.'
[01:56] Shadowcaller: "Hopefully you will… is that magic?"
[01:57] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can feel something shake in his pocket
[01:57] Murska: Aegnor procures the said thing, which I'll assume is the contact stone.
[01:58] Shadowcaller: It is
[01:58] Shadowcaller: A illussion of the same man that gave you the stone appears
[01:58] Shadowcaller: *illusion
[01:59] Murska: 'Ah, good timing.'
[01:59] Shadowcaller: "Greetings Aegnor…. Necroticus." The illusion nods toward Arik
[02:00] Murska: Aegnor manages to suppress a snigger at the name.
[02:01] Shadowcaller: "I felt that it was time… now, what is your plan? We need to get down to this immediatly."
[02:02] Murska: 'We're gonna sneak into Kyou and open the gate. It'd help if you took out the wizards, of course. Immensely.'
[02:03] Shadowcaller: "Yes… I supposed its time we exchange some infromation. First of all, who are all these people?"
[02:03] Shadowcaller: *information
[02:04] Murska: 'Allies.'
[02:05] Shadowcaller: "I asked for what they are capable of, how are you going to use them?"
[02:06] Murska: 'Eh. They're capable of killing people and blowing stuff up. And much else, if they set their minds to it. And I'm going to use them to, as I just said, cause a distraction, sneak into Kyou and open the gate.'
[02:06] Shadowcaller: "While a more detailed description would be more plesant, I assume you don't yet trust me enough to tell me these things?"
[02:07] Murska: 'That and, we should get going with it. Now, what are YOU going to do?'
[02:08] Shadowcaller: "Ah, we have a agent that is going to met you up once you enter the city. You sneaking in fits perfectly with our plan."
[02:08] Murska: 'And… what exactly are you going to DO?'
[02:10] Shadowcaller: "We will spread confusion among their ranks, dealing with the wizards, as promised right?"
[02:12] Murska: 'As long as you can keep the wizards from attacking us, it'll be help enough.'
[02:13] Shadowcaller: "Of course, as long as your attack is succesful, it will all be fine."
[02:13] Murska: 'So. Anything else?'
[02:13] Shadowcaller: "We tell our agent you will arrive at the docks then?"
[02:14] Shadowcaller: "At what time should he be there?"
[02:15] Murska: 'I can't say yet. Best if he stations there after he notices soldiers leaving Kyou to attack our distraction.'
[02:15] Shadowcaller: "We will tell him that then."
[02:16] Shadowcaller: "Could you estimate how many days it will take at least?"
[02:17] Murska: 'Won't take many, we'll get started on it asap.'
[02:18] Shadowcaller: "Very well… lets say so, I will contact you again with more details…"
[02:18] Shadowcaller: The illusion is gone
[02:18] Murska: Aegnor pockets the stone again.
[02:19] Murska: 'So, I'd assume that's that for now. We'll work on the details once we can, I'll contact the spirits and we should leave for the boats today if possible.'
[02:19] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "The sooner the better I guess…"
[02:20] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Whatever is needed… what… could we speak in private Aegnor?"
[02:20] Murska: 'Sure, I guess.'
[02:20] Shadowcaller: "If you would exhuse us…"
[02:20] Shadowcaller: Arik exits "the brazier"
[02:21] Murska: Aegnor follows him.
[02:22] Shadowcaller: He leads you to his own hut
[02:22] Shadowcaller: He stops outside it, casting some type of spell
[02:22] Shadowcaller: "There…"
[02:23] Shadowcaller: "I have a bunch of undead, what could you use them for?"
[02:26] Murska: 'Hm. Well, you could use them secretly to cover us. When they respond in force to our ambush, that is. Try and get them to hunt those instead of, say, our soldiers.'
[02:27] Shadowcaller: "How large boat are you trying to get anyway? I could get some of them inside the city…"
[02:27] Shadowcaller: "To spread panic."
[02:27] Shadowcaller: "undead do wonders against enemy moral."
[02:27] Murska: 'Without any of our own noticing?'
[02:28] Shadowcaller: "I hope you are not planning to take any recruits with you on that trip?"
[02:28] Shadowcaller: "Cessie would understand, Hope already agreed with it and that old warrior can't be too hard to convince he needs to do everything in a war."
[02:29] Murska: 'Mm. We'll see when we see the boats. It's not like we're going to take the city or something. Just perform the ritual and fly away.'
[02:30] Shadowcaller: "A four hour long ritual that will be noticed."
[02:30] Murska: 'Exactly.'
[02:31] Shadowcaller: "You would need all the help you can get without me."
[02:31] Murska: 'I still need all the help I can get.'
[02:31] Shadowcaller: "Then take the undead with you."
[02:32] Murska: 'If they fit, I guess.'
[02:32] Murska: 'Maybe they'll distract a couple of the Guard for a while or something.'
[02:33] Shadowcaller: "Good, I have ordered to hide in a cave around here, they will be ready to move at any time."
[02:33] Shadowcaller: "You underestimate them, one ghoul could kill a lot of humans."
[02:35] Murska: 'Yeah, but we can't take more than a couple. If the wizards pinpoint us, they won't be distracted by something like that, and it'll be night so there won't be widespread panic in the streets either.'
[02:35] Shadowcaller: "We will see…"
[02:36] Murska: 'Or hear. Anyway, I oughta scrounge up some support for our cause so if that's all…?'
[02:36] Shadowcaller: "Do whatever you feel nessecary."
[02:36] Shadowcaller: "I will be in my hut…"
[02:36] Murska: Aegnor leaves the tent, quietly singing 'the voices in my head be callin''
[02:37] Murska: hut
[02:37] Murska: *
[02:37] Shadowcaller: So… continue tomorrow?
[02:37] Murska: *shrug*
[02:38] Murska: Aegnor'll contact the spirits he knows and ask them if they'd be willing to help in the plan.
[02:39] Shadowcaller: The spirits are still crazy, I guess he can manage to contact kowa-tengu, but he is quite shaken and confused, Iname is busy, the life asspect of him is really messed up.
[02:40] Happy: (Allyria?)
[02:40] Murska: Yokai
[02:40] Shadowcaller: Huh?
[02:41] Happy: The Yokai wolf
[02:41] Shadowcaller: Right, Yokai wolf
[02:41] Happy: Who should earn a name in this conflict
[02:41] Shadowcaller: The Yokai-wolf is willing to help
[02:41] Shadowcaller: You can hear Xavius somewhere too >.>
[02:42] Murska: He'll also check if he finds reasonably sane ones from the spirits all around who could be strong enough to help.
[02:42] Murska: After all, all the worst-affected should be dead already.
[02:43] Shadowcaller: He can't really contact the spirits without their names
[02:44] Shadowcaller: Not the invidual ones at least
[02:44] Murska: Eh. He has been able to before… Anyone he can sense.
[02:44] Shadowcaller: He has?
[02:44] Shadowcaller: When?
[02:45] Murska: Well, when he arrived… in the inn… when he first saw Yokai… pretty much whenever he first met a spirit.
[02:45] Shadowcaller: Yeah, they contacted him
[02:45] Shadowcaller: Not the other way around, they were close enought to be contacted
[02:45] Happy: He'd see them through the glass and talk tot hem
[02:46] Happy: what about the kami of Silent Rest?
[02:46] Murska: Or in the case of Iname, just sense them.
[02:46] Shadowcaller: Mhm, he saw them, thefore he could connect to them
[02:46] Shadowcaller: You learned Iname's name
[02:46] Murska: By asking it from him.
[02:46] Happy: Simone has a book that could tell her quite a few names….
[02:50] Murska: Anyway, I thought it was pretty much established that if Aegnor either knows the name of a spirit or can sense it, he'll be able to contact it. Makes sense, too, in a weird twisted sort of way.
[02:50] Happy: i think it's more like they have to decide to pay attention
[02:51] Happy: like you're hearing voices in a crowd and trying to talk to someone without catching their eye first
[02:51] Murska: Well yeah. :P
[02:51] Happy: but with the spyglass, if you actually are close enough to see them, it's a lot easier
[02:51] Shadowcaller: I guess that exception sheer strength of Iname
[02:51] Murska: Not to mention it's not that often a mortal talks to them.
[02:52] Happy: what about Allyria?
[02:52] Happy: is she able to help?
[02:53] Shadowcaller: Possibly, she's quite far away however
[02:53] Murska: Not to mention sorta stuck in a prison. But if she knows spirits to contact for help…
[02:53] Shadowcaller: Actually… the prison is gone
[02:53] Murska: Hm. 'kay
[02:54] Murska: All the madmen there are slung across the mortal plane then?
[02:54] Happy: God managed prison
[02:54] Happy: yup. lots of escapees
[02:54] Happy: lots of temple deaths
[02:54] Happy: probably priest suicides
[02:54] Murska: Well, it's not like god-created items were suddenly destroyed or anything
[02:54] Happy: that's why I said god-managed
[02:55] Murska: I dunno what it's like.
[02:55] Murska: If it requires something from the god constantly…
[02:55] Murska: Or if it's just an artifact.
[02:55] Murska: Big one.
[02:55] Happy: more like something run on electricity when the power is cut
[02:56] Happy: spirit realm shut down
[02:56] Murska: Well, it could've just been a magical item. Doesn't actually require any input. *shrug*
[02:56] Happy: I thought Allyria should escape
[02:57] Happy: so me and SC talked it out at some point
[02:57] Murska: 'kay.
[02:57] Murska: *sigh* nobody ever wants to talk about anything with me.
[02:57] Murska: Maybe it's cuz I got no skill in GMing.
[02:57] Shadowcaller: >.>
[02:58] Shadowcaller: You didn't want to many times:P
[02:58] Murska: to GM?
[02:58] Murska: Well, yeah. That's cuz I got no skill in it. :P
[02:58] Shadowcaller: Thats why we left you out, we sort of assumed you didn't want o
[02:58] Shadowcaller: *to
[02:58] Happy: that was before you did the scouting plot and we discovered ou were really good at it
[02:58] Happy: especially combat
[02:59] Happy: so it's still a 3 way process. SC for plot, HT for fluff, Murska for fights
[02:59] Murska: We still haven't tried that 3GM method, though.
[02:59] Shadowcaller: Well… no one would play >.>
[02:59] Murska: Eh. Why not?
[03:00] Murska: I'd think you can handle a limited amount of deciding about events even while controlling a character.
[03:00] Happy: we did the dual thing fine with the Tower fight
[03:00] Shadowcaller: Well… I would need to tell you the plot before it happens
[03:00] Murska: Well, yeah. :P
[03:00] Happy: but i don't really see a situation where we need all three of us at one time
[03:00] Shadowcaller: That would suck
[03:01] Happy: not really. you need to tell Murska the basic strength of the enemy, and he can arrange the fights
[03:01] Happy: then we have the fight, and then SC takes over again for the plot to move
[03:01] Shadowcaller: Hm, okay
[03:01] Murska: Well yeah, it was mostly that SC would tell the large stuff, like, say, 'an unknown group contacts us telekinetically', Happy'd GM stuff we do, like, say, what's for dinner and where's the nearest watersource and such
[03:02] Murska: and I take over for battles
[03:02] Shadowcaller: Hehe, sounds gun
[03:02] Shadowcaller: *fun
[03:02] Shadowcaller: We could try that tomorrow…
[03:03] Shadowcaller: A bit earlier thought >.>
[03:03] Murska: Yah, well
[03:03] Murska: we started at 6pm… ;)
[03:03] Murska: …for a while.
[03:03] Murska: :P
[03:04] Shadowcaller: We did? Well, lets do that again
[03:04] Shadowcaller: But not "for a while"
[03:05] Shadowcaller: Its quite fun with this plot, since there are quite many things going on in the background
[03:05] Murska: Fun for those who know about them? ;)
[03:05] Shadowcaller: Any guesses whats going to happen?

[03:06] Happy: i am wondering who the wizard is who contacted Simone
[03:06] Murska: Hm. I'm hoping for a peac… oh, who am I kidding. BLOOD AND GORE.
[03:06] Happy: and who among their allies wants the gate closed
[03:06] Happy: and when Wolfie will be back v.v
[03:06] Shadowcaller: We all wonder that >.>
[03:07] Murska: Then there's this mystery group of anti-wizards
[03:07] Murska: Also, I can't imagine anyone being told all about Simone and then deciding that she's trustworthy enough to take huge risks to tell important stuff to. :P
[03:08] Happy: for realz
[03:08] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[03:08] Happy: she barely comprehends the concept of a promise
[03:08] Happy: and only because she's spent weeks with the living embodiment of it
[03:08] Murska: Well, that's promising.
[03:08] Murska: /groan
[03:09] Happy: hay, give her some credit
[03:09] Happy: she understood enough of the concept to turn down Promise's offer for her to swear on her name
[03:09] Happy: because she knew it would hurt him if she broke it
[03:10] Murska: And Aegnor sorta got her to talk about stuff.
[03:10] Murska: A bit.
[03:10] Happy: yeah
[03:10] Happy: and Myubi was a big part of her opening up
[03:10] Shadowcaller: It was, why do she trust him so much anyway?
[03:11] Happy: it was a bond between them
[03:11] Happy: it wasn't like having Helios in her mind, where he just grabs what he wants
[03:11] Shadowcaller: True
[03:11] Shadowcaller: Gah, I suck at keeping secrets
[03:12] Shadowcaller: But the plot must be hidden for now
[03:12] Happy: heh
[03:12] Happy: Myubi isn't going to betray Simone, is he? O.o
[03:12] Shadowcaller: Of course not
[03:12] Murska: That would be bad. >.>
[03:13] Shadowcaller: Myubi don't understand the concept of betrayal, he's like Promise
[03:13] Happy: *whew*
[03:13] Happy: that would break her heart
[03:13] Happy: and she'd definitely never trust anyone again
[03:13] Happy: But she wants the gate open for Myubi.
[03:14] Shadowcaller: You know that familiar feeling she felt at Kuraz?
[03:14] Happy: and that's why she's working with arik
[03:14] Happy: yes?
[03:14] Shadowcaller: …nothing
[03:14] Murska: :P
[03:14] Shadowcaller: Just a clue
[03:15] Happy: oooh… it's a temple for that type of spirit, isn't it?
[03:16] Murska: I'm so going to hijack the plot with Happy just to make SC guess at some point. :P
[03:16] Shadowcaller: >.>
[03:16] Murska: After all, it might be fun to GM but it's also fun not knowing stuff in advance.
[03:16] Shadowcaller: True that
[03:17] Shadowcaller: I like suprises…
[03:17] Shadowcaller: WHo will do the next plot?
[03:17] Murska: *crickets*
[03:18] Happy: if murska would help me do a plot after wolfie comes back, that would be fun
[03:18] Murska: sure.
[03:18] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[03:18] Murska: Mwahahahahaha…
[03:18] Shadowcaller: Anyway, lets go to bed?
[03:19] Shadowcaller: I need to reveal plots so badly >.>
[03:19] Happy: heh
[03:19] Shadowcaller: As I will do tomorrow
[03:19] Murska: And you wonder why I get roles in WW games? >.>
[03:19] Shadowcaller: Hopefully
[03:19] Happy: you can always talk it over with some of the other people from ffrp
[03:19] Murska: I mean, this time I'm not even trying to nudge you to tell us. ;)
[03:19] Shadowcaller: Would they understand?
[03:19] Shadowcaller: Hey, its not *that* bad
[03:20] Shadowcaller: I just exaggerate a bit for effect
[03:20] Murska: I can imagine him typing 'It's not like I'm having THAT much trouble not telling you that X and X will happen…'
[03:20] Murska: then going 'Oo no wait' and erasing it
[03:20] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[03:21] Shadowcaller: But anyway, more might get revealed tomorrow, now I need to sleep…
[03:22] Murska: Tomorrow, for stealing sum' boats so Aegnor can take his love on a moonlit trip over a lake?
[03:22] Shadowcaller: Happy can narrate that part in that case

[03:22] Murska: With some undead as passengers… >.>
[03:22] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[03:22] Murska: Spoil the mood, eh, Arik? ;)
[03:23] Shadowcaller: Since when did liches know anything about romance?
[03:23] Murska: Or he's just a jerk.
[03:23] Shadowcaller: Possibly:P
[03:23] Murska: I almost typed zerg… phonetical typing, you're contagious!
[03:24] Murska: Infested Arik
[03:24] Murska: Can lockdown, consume, cloak and psistorm
[03:24] Murska: ?
[03:24] Shadowcaller: I doubt he can be infected due not having any fleshy parts
[03:24] Murska: 200shield 150hp small unit
[03:24] Murska: Hey, siege tanks can be infected. >.>
[03:24] Murska: And command centers
[03:25] Shadowcaller: Yeah, but they have humans in them
[03:25] Murska: True, but the humans are just killed
[03:25] Murska: it's the buildings and such that are infested
[03:25] Murska: the infested CC is neat
[03:25] Murska: it has a heart and all
[03:25] Shadowcaller: Well, I think they can control machines, but not something made by magic
[03:25] Murska: and it pumps out infested terrans which are absolutely goddarn devastating against protoss
[03:26] Murska: Hm. Well, they can control psionics…
[03:26] Shadowcaller: I thought infected terrans were useless?
[03:26] Shadowcaller: Psionics is not magic
[03:26] Murska: Eh. They run into a clump of dragoons and BOOM
[03:26] Murska: True 'dat, but if they can control psionics, I don't see why they couldn't control magic.
[03:26] Murska: If there was anything like that in Starcraft universe.
[03:27] Murska: After all, it's all about controlling the physical processes in the caster's brain
[03:27] Shadowcaller: They can control magic users sure, but not magic itself
[03:27] Murska: Well yeah, Magic might be a bit too big for 'em
[03:27] Murska: But magic doesn't actually do anything on such a small scale it'd matter
[03:27] Shadowcaller: And Arik is made of magic
[03:27] Shadowcaller: And bones I guess
[03:28] Murska: Hmm. Yeah…
[03:28] Happy: and arrogance and irritability
[03:28] Happy: and a creepy obsession with his sister
[03:28] Murska: Eh. Rule of Cool - Infested Arik is possible.
[03:28] Murska: Heh. Zergling corpses, raising from the dead…
[03:28] Shadowcaller: >.>
[03:29] Murska: There was an easter egg with starcraft units in a Warcraft map…
[03:29] Murska: Warcraft has Liches
[03:29] Murska: Hmm.
[03:29] Shadowcaller: Eh, I can place them out in the editor
[03:29] Murska: That ain't canon.
[03:29] Shadowcaller: Zerglings, hydralisks, orc firebats, human marines..
[03:29] Shadowcaller: Thats it, no protoss…
[03:30] Murska: Odd. I think it was protoss units you could find.
[03:30] Shadowcaller: No such models
[03:30] Murska: nah, it was hydras
[03:30] Shadowcaller: Yeah, likely
[03:31] Shadowcaller: Anyway, tomorrow there will be plot
[03:31] Shadowcaller: Now I need to go to bed
[03:31] Murska: Mm… Sleep well
[03:32] Murska: dream of infested liches overrunning the human defenses with bolts of magic, psionic, EMP-y might. :P
[03:32] Shadowcaller: *sigh*
[03:32] Murska: *I strike you with antimagic EMP bolt* *I counter with a psionic wall* *aw darn.*
[03:32] Happy: sweet dreams
[03:33] Shadowcaller: I never remember them anyway >.>
[03:33] Shadowcaller: Night
[03:33] Murska: *anti-anti-anti-anti-anti bolt* *you know what? fuck this. I punch you in the gut* *oww*
[03:33] *** Shadowcaller has left the conversation.
Session Close (Group Conversation 3736): Mon Jun 15 03:33:32 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License