Kyou 48

[21:33] Shadowcaller: Then Proceed:
[21:33] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/proceed.jpg)http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/proceed.jpg
[21:34] Happy: just pick one timeline then
[21:34] Murska: We'd better get going with the scouting then
[21:35] Murska: *shoots the cat* Now, let's proceed.
[21:35] Murska: The scouting party is returning, using the old bridge to cross, with Naib with them.
[21:35] Murska: (Hm. Second.)
[21:37] Happy: We do the sneaky sneaky thing
[21:37] Happy: Is Naib good at that?
[21:38] Murska: Okay, above average.
[21:38] Murska: You're on the far side of the bridge right now, and you've passed the patrol on this side awhile back.
[21:40] Happy: We try to stay out of sight of the road, while still scouting it. Which is, of course, not possible. But we try to find the best distance for that.
[21:41] Murska: Uh. I was saying, you are returning via the old bridge, which isn't on the road, and you're, right now, on the far bank of the river it crosses very near it.
[21:42] Murska: Blue: River
[21:42] Murska: Red: Old bridge
[21:42] Murska: Black : Road
[21:43] Happy: (There still should be /a/ road leading to it, even if it's not the main road.)
[21:43] Murska: (yup, but what about it?)
[21:43] Murska: (You've already passed it once)
[21:45] Happy: (Um… we're scouting it)
[21:45] Murska: (…I guess.)
[21:45] Murska: The road, which looks just like it did when you last travelled here, still has patrols periodically and nothing more.)
[21:47] Happy: When it seems safe to talk, Hope will tell Naib a bit about her barbarian tribe, making it seem that they are the army she's scouting for.
[21:48] Shadowcaller: Michicora, keeps herself alerted, as always
[21:48] Murska: He'll listen eagerly, and comment on some aspects of the society.
[21:49] Murska: Now, you reach the spot I said you were in, that is, on the far side of the bridge, about to cross, having passed a patrol some way back.
[21:51] Shadowcaller: Forest on each side?
[21:51] Murska: Er. >.>
[21:52] Murska: You're on a riverbank, with a bridge crossing it right in front of you. There's forest behind you and on the other side of the river.
[21:52] Murska: There's also a dirt road leading to and from the bridge.
[21:53] Shadowcaller: Going in what direction exactly?
[21:54] Murska: Back towards the main road.
[21:54] Shadowcaller: Ah, I thought we were ont he main road
[21:54] Murska: Also trails in the forest, but that's a given.
[21:54] Shadowcaller: *on the
[21:55] Shadowcaller: Well, Michicora is not going to suggest anything, she follows Hope
[21:55] Happy: Watch for a while to make sure the crossing is safe, and then cross.
[21:57] Murska: There is no movement. You cross the bridge, but as you reach the other side and are going to go into the forest again, Michicora spots the patrol of this side coming up on the road.
[21:57] Shadowcaller: "Hide." She nods at the forest
[21:58] Shadowcaller: Then she quickly runs into it
[21:58] Murska: Naib follows.
[21:58] Happy: and Hope.
[21:59] Murska: You manage to hide just in time. As the soldiers arrive to the bridge, you hear the one with the bow commenting to the leader: 'Odd. I thought I saw someone here…'
[22:00] Happy: Watch and listen.
[22:01] Murska: They look around for a moment, then turn around and leave back to where they came from.
[22:02] Shadowcaller: "The road is unsafe."
[22:02] Murska: (They did cross the road this way a day or so ago, examining the patrols. >.>)
[22:03] Shadowcaller: (Well, yeah. But this time they got close, she prefere to be in the forest where you can hide much better.)
[22:05] Shadowcaller: (She look for any exhuse to stay away from a clear area.)
[22:06] Murska: (So… you watch and listen until the next patrol or do something in the meanwhile? :P)
[22:07] Shadowcaller: Well, they didn't really respond to her comment.)
[22:07] Shadowcaller: "We should stay off it."
[22:07] Happy: "I'd rather know who was traveling along it."
[22:08] Murska: 'So stay nearby, I'd guess. Not that it looks like much else but guards travel here.'
[22:09] Shadowcaller: "Yes, we should stay near, but not on."
[22:11] Shadowcaller: "The forest is safer."
[22:12] Happy: We do that
[22:12] Shadowcaller: So I guess they continue to scout the road then, from the forest..
[22:13] Murska: You start nearing the first bridge. A patrol passes at one point. It seems there are more wagons at the first bridge this time.
[22:14] Happy: "I wonder what they are carrying." *very low voice*
[22:14] Murska: 'They were building a camp or somesuch at the other bridge. Supplies?'
[22:14] Shadowcaller: Michicora shrugs
[22:16] Happy: Hope growls low in her throat. "We should be cutting the supply lines. It wouldn't be that risky."
[22:17] Murska: Naib looks at them, silent, waiting for their decision.
[22:17] Shadowcaller: "Wounding the prey?"
[22:18] Shadowcaller: "If its not enough, it will be prepared next time, and angry."
[22:18] Happy: "Attacking would be against orders." Hope sighs. "We let them go. For now."
[22:19] Shadowcaller: "Good idea."
[22:19] Murska: 'Agreed.'
[22:20] Murska: (The wagons are coming from the second bridge, by the way, so emptied already.)
[22:20] Shadowcaller: (how wide are the bridges?)
[22:20] Shadowcaller: (funny how I never get these questions…)
[22:21] Murska: (Quite wide. I'd say two wagons and some space for people to walk.)
[22:22] Happy: (That bridge is going down…. somehow….)
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (Set it one fire!:P)
[22:23] Shadowcaller: (The solution to every problem.)
[22:23] Murska: (Well, I don't think a sabotage effort without neutralizing the guards first will work, unless you find some high yield explosives or something. :P)
[22:23] Shadowcaller: (We leave I guess?)
[22:24] Happy: (I don't even know how to sabotage the bridge without the guards. :( )
[22:24] Murska: (With enough time, tools and quite a lot of effort, you can break the supports and collapse it.)
[22:24] Shadowcaller: (We would need to take out every guard first, not to mentione that they would noticie it inside the city pretty soon enouhg.)
[22:25] Shadowcaller: *mention
[22:25] Shadowcaller: *enough
[22:25] Shadowcaller: (Well, we don't really need to take out the support pillars, how much wood is it made off?)
[22:25] Murska: (It's a stone bridge.)
[22:26] Shadowcaller: (I thought one bridge was made of wood?)
[22:26] Murska: (*shrug* No idea why. :P)
[22:28] Shadowcaller: (How exaclty is the bridge made anyway?)
[22:28] Shadowcaller: (How long is it?)
[22:28] Murska: (This one isn't as long as the other one. Neither is as long as the old one.)
[22:29] Happy: (Hmm…. most of the stone bridges I can find are arch based. The keystones rather than the supports would be the weak points then, right?)
[22:29] Murska: (I ain't an architect. I guess.)
[22:30] Murska: (All we really need to know is:)
[22:30] Murska: (Breakable, with time, tools and effort.)
[22:30] Shadowcaller: (Jut figuring out if it have a weak spot.)
[22:31] Shadowcaller: (We could always just blast it with magic…)
[22:31] Shadowcaller: (Or make a magic bomb or something…)
[22:31] Murska: (*shrug* I don't know much of what kinds of spells ya got. But it'd need something with quite a lot of physical impact. A fireball won't cut it. :P)
[22:32] Happy: (Ice spells would be good)
[22:32] Shadowcaller: (Arik knows ice spells.)
[22:32] Happy: (Anyway…)
[22:32] Shadowcaller: (Cessie is fire, he's ice.))
[22:33] Happy: (I ache all over from going out today…)
[22:33] Shadowcaller: (Hehe.)
[22:33] Happy: (Like I went through some sort of intense workout instead of just walking around -.- )
[22:33] Shadowcaller: (How large area have we covered?))
[22:34] Shadowcaller: (:S, no jogging I guess…)
[22:34] Murska: (What you were given as a task to cover.)
[22:34] Happy: (many miles, I would think. They wouldn't have built the two bridges unless the single bridge was a huge inconvenience)
[22:34] Murska: (well, it took a day to get to the other side, you spent a day there, then a day to this point and now it's nearing evening)
[22:35] Murska: (That is, from this bridge)
[22:35] Murska: (spent a day here, three days getting here from Gallion)
[22:36] Happy: I suppose we'll watch bridge one for a while, before moving on.
[22:36] Shadowcaller: (Why watch another bridge?)
[22:37] Happy: (just to make sure we didn't miss something important the first time)
[22:37] Murska: The four wagons start leaving towards Kyou.
[22:38] Shadowcaller: (So… we observe I guess, no action makes Michicora a dull girl.)
[22:40] Happy: Unless we see something new going on, we move on after a while.
[22:40] Shadowcaller: (Anything different happens?:P)
[22:40] Murska: Which way?
[22:41] Happy: The plan calls for us to be headed back to the war camp soon, right? But it's a few days travel?
[22:42] Shadowcaller: (We should keep someone here really.)
[22:42] Shadowcaller: (Maybe someone that can take our place, or just have Michicora keep scouting.)
[22:42] Shadowcaller: (Who is building that warcamp anyway?)
[22:43] Murska: (Er. Soldiers?)
[22:43] Murska: (And yeah, the plan is to cross the road somewhere where it's safe to do so and then go to the warcamp)
[22:43] Murska: (Should be this day to the end and then another)
[22:43] Shadowcaller: (Oh, I thought you meant our warcamp.)
[22:45] Murska: (Ours is being built by the recruits)
[22:46] Shadowcaller: (When exactly?)
[22:46] Murska: (they started while you were watching the other bridge)
[22:46] Shadowcaller: (I see.)
[22:47] Shadowcaller: (They have any experience building warcamps?)
[22:47] Murska: (No.)
[22:47] Murska: (But then again, this is basically just a normal camp with added facilities for weapons maintenance, training and more supplies than normal)
[22:48] Shadowcaller: (We got weapons now?)
[22:49] Murska: (somewhat obviously?)
[22:49] Happy: (spears)
[22:49] Murska: (bows)
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (What do we made them of? We got a forge now?)
[22:50] Murska: (wood?)
[22:50] Shadowcaller: (Well, stone spears then?)
[22:50] Happy: (spear = sharpened stick)
[22:50] Murska: (No, wood)
[22:50] Shadowcaller: (Ah, so we goty sharpened sticks…)
[22:50] Shadowcaller: *got
[22:50] Murska: (Not to mention, some daggers around)
[22:50] Happy: (And the village probably has a small forge.)
[22:51] Murska: (I'm debating whether to have myself let go of a part of Aegnor's armoury. :()
[22:51] Shadowcaller: (Its pretty big:P)
[22:51] Shadowcaller: (You need to ease that load somehow.)
[22:52] Happy: Hope leads the party, looking for a safe crossing point.
[22:52] Happy: She's also starting to make plans for ditching Naib, after leading him a half day in the wrong direction.
[22:55] Murska: You go out of the tower's sight range and are preparing to cross when you hear something. Michicora soon recognizes it as horses approaching from Kyou.
[22:56] Shadowcaller: "Incoming at the road."
[22:57] Shadowcaller: "Horses." She adds
[22:57] Murska: Others can soon hear them aswell.
[22:58] Shadowcaller: (Most likely someone very important…)
[22:59] Shadowcaller: We watch the ponies
[22:59] Happy: Yup. Watch, bow in hand.
[23:00] Murska: As the horsemen approach, you hide in the forest. There are twelve Guards, one high-ranking official(Lieutenant of the Guard if anyone knows) and a person who seems oddly out of place riding next to the Lieutenant.
[23:01] Murska: They're almost about to pass you when the odd guy shouts something and they all stop.
[23:02] Shadowcaller: Descripe the odd gu
[23:02] Shadowcaller: *guy
[23:03] Murska: He's wearing rather plain clothes, with a brown cloak. He has a sword on his back and rides, as stated, next to the lieutenant
[23:03] Murska: The guy looks around, then his gaze unfailingly turns towards you. 'There.'
[23:03] Murska: The soldiers dismount…
[23:04] Shadowcaller: Run!
[23:04] Shadowcaller: *()
[23:04] Happy: Hope releases her arrow at the scary knowy man
[23:05] Murska: He's partially obscured by the soldiers and the arrow just whizzes right past his head. He quickly leaps down from his horse and wields his sword.
[23:05] Shadowcaller: Michicora quietly retreats deeper into the woods
[23:06] Shadowcaller: She moves quiet fast, without making much sound
[23:06] Murska: The soldiers are quick and efficient, they form groups of four and move towards the three of you
[23:06] Murska: The lieutenant and the man go with the middle group, behind them.
[23:07] Happy: Does it seem likely we can outrun them?
[23:07] Shadowcaller: Well, Michicora is not waiting for the others, she continues to move further into the woods
[23:07] Murska: You might. They're quite fast though. Michicora will be able to.
[23:08] Shadowcaller: (Wait, the are cavelry units, how well armored are they?)
[23:08] Murska: Naib retreats after him, pulling Hope by the arm. (Medium armour, not heavy cavalry, mostly early Dragoon type 'mounted infantry' you'd guess if you knew something about warfare)
[23:09] Shadowcaller: (Okay, Michicora is not likely to know anything about such things.)
[23:10] Shadowcaller: So… we run then
[23:11] Murska: Run as fast as you can, which will result to Michicora getting separated, or as a group, which increases the chances of getting caught?
[23:12] Shadowcaller: (hmm…)
[23:14] Shadowcaller: (I guess Michicora would our run the others, but still make sure she don't get too far away.)
[23:15] Murska: You go deeper into the forest but the soldiers are well trained. You hear their groups from both sides every time you try to turn to lose them. Somehow it seems as though they know where you are, and you realize you won't be able to get away like this.
[23:17] Shadowcaller: (Including Michicora?)
[23:18] Murska: (She's fast enough in the forest to outrun them and circle around if needed, but she can see that since the soldiers seem to know where they are, the others'd be caught)
[23:18] Murska: (And she can't be sure that they can't be tracked back to the warcamp even if they get away somehow)
[23:18] Shadowcaller: (She knows where the warcamp is?)
[23:20] Murska: (Michicora? Yes, I'd assume Hope had told her the plan just in case.)
[23:20] Happy: (yeah)
[23:20] Happy: Hope tries to find a good defensive position to stand and fight with Naib.
[23:20] Shadowcaller: (How the heck are we supposed to fight all those guards? o.O)
[23:21] Happy: (one at a time)
[23:21] Murska: (They're in three groups.)
[23:21] Murska: (The middle group might kick your ass though, at least if Michicora isn't there.)
[23:21] Happy: (and if we can kill or capture the spook, then we'll be able to escape)
[23:22] Happy: Anyway… looking for some type of defensive position…
[23:23] Murska: Well, it's forest. Naib touches your arm while running. 'They hunt us like they know where we are. We need to break through their surround at some point, and strike quickly.'
[23:23] Shadowcaller: Michicora is stops, and listens after persuers.
[23:24] Happy: yeah, but there's got to be some place where we can stand and fight where they can't surround us and overwhelm us with numbers.
[23:25] Murska: In a forest and within distance to run before they catch you? There aren't many places out in the wild where you can't be surrounded, if you get lucky you might find somewhere with one side blocked so you can have your backs to the wall but that's about it
[23:26] Shadowcaller: Do Michicora hear anything? Should be easy enough in Yokai
[23:27] Murska: She hears the soldier groups, Hope and Naib.
[23:29] Shadowcaller: I guess she moves toward them
[23:29] Murska: which?
[23:30] Shadowcaller: (Hope and Naib.)
[23:30] Happy: Hope prepares to fight
[23:30] Murska: 'Attack either of the groups to our sides, overwhelm them quickly before they manage to regroup and get out of their ring.'
[23:31] Happy: "Sounds good."
[23:32] Murska: 'Left?' He changes his running direction without waiting for your response.
[23:32] Murska: brb
[23:32] Happy: Hope keeps up with him.
[23:32] Shadowcaller: Who eachers them first? Mchicora or the guards? (waits for response.)
[23:33] Shadowcaller: *reachers
[23:33] Shadowcaller: *reaches
[23:38] Murska: Michicora notices them change direction towards the left group of four guards. He arrives to that scene just a bit after the two.
[23:38] Murska: There are four guards, all wielding swords and medium armour. They move in a group and shout out a warning to the others as soon as they notice the two, then attacking them.
[23:38] Murska: Naib, once he sees the guards, speeds up quite a lot, suggesting that he could've run ahead without Hope earlier.
[23:40] Happy: Hope dual wields sword and dagger, and charges to attack.
[23:41] Shadowcaller: (she?^^)
[23:42] Murska: (right, as I said long time back in another me-as-GM session
[23:42] Murska: (don't care about gender pronouns)
[23:42] Shadowcaller: (Oh well…)
[23:43] Shadowcaller: I guess she fires of a bolt aimed for a soldiers throat
[23:43] Murska: Naib and Hope clash with the guards as Michicora arrives to see the situation. The guards split up in pairs. One of them sneers at Naib. 'Where's your weapon?'
[23:44] Shadowcaller: (now… moment of awsome.)
[23:44] Murska: The bolt strikes one of the soldiers straight in the chest, through his armour and embedding itself at the bone. He shouts but keeps going, circling around Hope with the other soldier.
[23:45] Shadowcaller: Drops bolt, takes out two short swords
[23:45] Murska: Naib effortlessly dodges the swords and punches the soldier twice in the face and three times into the stomach.
[23:45] Shadowcaller: *crosbow
[23:45] Happy: Hope parries with her sword, and tries to plunge the dagger in the soldier's gut.
[23:45] Murska: The soldier retreats under the assault. The other one doesn't manage to land a hit at the fast-moving target.
[23:46] Murska: Hope parries the blow of the unwounded soldier but has to dodge the other one's blow and so cannot get inside the first one's defense. Michicora arrives to help, though.
[23:47] Shadowcaller: She attackes the closest guard, aims for the head/throat as always
[23:47] Murska: The guard is forced onto the defensive. He's very skilled, but not skilled enough for this.
[23:48] Murska: There's only a wounded soldier on Hope now, and she takes him out easily.
[23:48] Murska: Naib has knocked the first soldier to the ground and kicked him hard to the head but is having to retreat from the other one who doesn't underestimate him anymore.
[23:48] Murska: 'Quickly now!'
[23:49] Happy: (Quickly attack or quickly retreat?)
[23:49] Shadowcaller: What happend to the soldier Michicora attacked?
[23:49] Murska: (Quickly get rid of the soldiers)
[23:49] Murska: Michicora is beating him back and Hope can stab him whenever she wishes, too.
[23:51] Happy: Hope moves to flank the soldier Naib is fighting.
[23:51] Shadowcaller: Michicora quickly changes direction, she moves quickly, retreating a bit as she manages to draw blood for the first time (or when she dose.)
[23:52] Murska: Michicora's swords dance around the soldier's defense, one of them catching him in the throat.
[23:52] Murska: Hope and Naib bring the last one down.
[23:52] Murska: Not that anyone was watching but Naib only used his right hand for the whole battle. :P
[23:53] Shadowcaller: (showoff…)
[23:53] Murska: (Well, he doesn't want to parry with his arms. >.>)
[23:56] Shadowcaller: So, do Michicora hear more soldiers around?
[23:56] Happy: "Good job." Hope says to Naib.
[23:56] Happy: She takes the weapons off the soldiers.
[23:57] Shadowcaller: "Are you wounded?" Michicora checks the bodies as she asks this
[23:57] Shadowcaller: (turned away.)
[23:57] Happy: "No."
[23:58] Murska: 'I'm fine. Let's get away before the others get here.'
[23:58] Murska: Michicora hears them approaching quickly.
[23:58] Shadowcaller: "Neither am I, lets retreat back again."
[23:58] Murska: Hope has time to pick up two swords but then Naib attempts to pull her to run away again.
[23:58] Happy: (Hope gets their weapons?)
[23:59] Shadowcaller: Michicora is already going to opposite direction of the soldiers she hears
[00:00] Murska: Naib aswell, trying to get Hope to follow.
[00:00] Murska: The soldiers are now a bit behind and to the right side of them, approaching quickly.
[00:01] Happy: (I was waiting for an answer to my question :P)
[00:02] Murska: (I answered it on the line above it)
[00:03] Happy: (bah. expecting me to read stuff?)
[00:03] Happy: Hope runs.
[00:04] Murska: Just as they leave the scene, the odd guy arrives at the forefront of the four guards, Lieutenant in his heavy armour huffing behind them. They pursue.
[00:05] Happy: We run.
[00:05] Murska: (Er, which big chat are you gonna pick?)
[00:06] Shadowcaller: So… they spend some hours chasing us in the woods eh? WHat did we do to them anyway? >.>
[00:06] Shadowcaller: ^^
[00:06] Happy: (I'm in both)
[00:07] Happy: (or in three now *is confused*)
[00:07] Murska: Well, you're faster but they keep pursuing you for a while. I guess you head in the opposite direction from them, which means pretty much straight towards Kyou.
[00:07] Murska: (Eh, invite me to the one which seems active, if you wish. :P)
[00:08] Happy: (they were all acting weird and giving me errors. so i've dropped them all.)
[00:08] Happy: (Also, if we're the ones being chased, don't we get to choose our own direction? :P)
[00:09] Murska: (You do… you just won't so I have to pick for you.)
[00:10] Happy: (:P)
[00:10] Happy: So Happy is the slowest person?
[00:10] Murska: yup
[00:11] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/pew-pew-pew.jpg)http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/pew-pew-pew.jpg
[00:12] Shadowcaller: "Run, or fight?" You cna hear Michocora say in the middle of the fight
[00:13] Murska: (flight?)
[00:13] Murska: (:P)
[00:13] Happy: "We need to take out the tracker somehow."
[00:14] Murska: You keep getting farther from them, Michicora's the only one who can sense where they are anymore
[00:14] Murska: Then, not even her.
[00:15] Happy: "I don't like it. What if he can still follow us? We might lead him back to the others."
[00:15] Shadowcaller: "They - are losing on us."
[00:15] Happy: "He's too dangerous a foe to leave behind us."
[00:17] Shadowcaller: (um, she picked up her crossbow, just so you know >.>)
[00:17] Murska: (:P)
[00:18] Shadowcaller: (Stop doing those, you always try to win everything in the end >.>)
[00:19] Happy: (anyone going to respond to Hope?)
[00:19] Murska: (Not Naib.)
[00:19] Shadowcaller: "Kill him then." Michicora turns to the other direction in the blink of a eye
[00:20] Shadowcaller: She readies her crossbow again
[00:21] Murska: 'Wait, so just as we managed to escape from them…'
[00:21] Shadowcaller: She stops in her charge, "I do whatever you feel nessecary."
[00:23] Happy: "We're waging a guerilla war. A man who can sense us without…." she falls silent. "Michicora, was that one a lich?"
[00:23] Shadowcaller: "Life sense is not something only liches have."
[00:25] Happy: "If we don't kill him now, we'll have to take the bridge with someone who can tell the guard where every one of us are."
[00:25] Shadowcaller: "He didn't use magic."
[00:25] Happy: "Then what was it?"
[00:26] Shadowcaller: "I didn't see him use magic that is."
[00:26] Shadowcaller: "A wizard may have used it to hunt us."
[00:26] Murska: 'Heard of something similar. Might be an innate sense, although that's rare. But there are spells that allow for it, temporarily.'
[00:26] Shadowcaller: "There is."
[00:27] Shadowcaller: "Magic users are a fierce prey."
[00:28] Shadowcaller: "Your choice Hope, hunt or flee."
[00:31] Happy: Hope is silent, thinking for a long time. /What would Aegnor want me to do?/ she asked herself.
[00:32] Happy: "We flee," she finally says. No unnecessary risks.
[00:32] Shadowcaller: "We flee." Michicora repeats
[00:33] Murska: I assume you cross the road and head towards the warcamp, then.
[00:33] Murska: Michicora can hear the horsemen galloping on the road a while after they're left, towards Kyou.
[00:33] Shadowcaller: "They leave."
[00:34] Shadowcaller: "lets go to the camp."
[00:35] Murska: 'So, are you going to bring me to meet your army?'
[00:36] Shadowcaller: Michicora don't respond to that. (she wait for Hope to answer since she is the "boss")
[00:36] Shadowcaller: *she's
[00:37] Happy: Hope exchanges a look with Michicora. Then looks back at Naib. "Yes."
[00:37] Shadowcaller: (Exactly what type of look did she exchange?)
[00:38] Happy: (A chance for Michicora to signal any objections.)
[00:38] Happy: "They'll have your description from your approach to the outer bridge. You can't safely go on to Kyou."
[00:39] Murska: 'They saw me just now at the fight.'
[00:39] Happy: (they were that close?)
[00:39] Happy: (I thought we killed the ones who saw us)
[00:40] Shadowcaller: (She looks doubful, but don't show that she have anything against it.)
[00:40] Murska: (Told ya the others arrived just as you started running)
[00:40] Murska: (Saw you from behind)
[00:40] Happy: (brain fog >.< )
[00:40] Happy: (Well they already had the huntresses from our failed attempt to enter the city)
[00:41] Shadowcaller: (and you.)
[00:41] Murska: (Huntresses = Hope/Michicora)
[00:42] Shadowcaller: (Ah, didn't notice the extra "s".)
[00:43] Happy: I guess we move on until we need to camp for the night then.
[00:43] Murska: That isn't long.
[00:43] Happy: Reporting in telepathically, when checked in on.
[00:43] Murska: And you, eh, camp for the night I guess.

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License