Kyou 40

[20:20] Shadowcaller: Cessie is in the "bed" beside Aegnor half-sleeping.

[20:27] Shadowcaller: "Uhh… is it morning yet?"
[20:28] Murska: 'Not yet, you can sleep…'
[20:29] Shadowcaller: "Have you sleept?"
[20:29] Murska: 'Enough.' Aegnor smiles at her.
[20:30] Shadowcaller: She closes her eyes again "I need to sleep more." she mumbles and moves around a bit under the cover
[20:33] Murska: Aegnor shifts himself to accommodate her more comfortably, and quietly whispers. 'Yes, sleep well.'
[20:33] Shadowcaller: (Well, she really did need to sleep. Learning spells all day long takes energy.)
[20:34] Shadowcaller: (So, she goes back to sleep again.)
[20:35] Happy: Then ff to morning. Unless Aegnor does something in the night.
[20:35] Murska: I'd guess he sleeps aswell, for the first time in a while.
[20:35] Shadowcaller: (Hey, you only need to sleep for tow hours.)
[20:35] Happy: The next morning
[20:40] Shadowcaller: Cessie slowly opens her eyes again, she is turned away from Aegnor
[20:41] Shadowcaller: She slowly raises up from the bed, keeping an eye out for her clothes
[20:41] Shadowcaller: WHere are they?
[20:48] Happy: It's morning in your hut.
[20:48] Shadowcaller: (Wes, but where are my clothes? o.O)
[20:48] Happy: (Hey, I didn't take them off of you :P)
[20:49] Shadowcaller: (Well, it was… eh never mind.)
[20:50] Happy: (They are wherever you and Aegnor left them, I imagine)
[20:50] Shadowcaller: (Lets say they are… beside the bed which would be the most logical palce for them to be.)
[20:52] Shadowcaller: She turns the other way (where Aegnor is) and looks at the entrance which she really wish would have a door
[20:52] Shadowcaller: Since I assume there is no one there, she quielty steps up and clothes herself
[20:53] Murska: 'Morning there.'
[20:53] Happy: (No one is there, but there is a covering over the door)
[20:54] Shadowcaller: (Yes, but that dosn't stop sounds dose it?)
[20:54] Shadowcaller: *dosen't
[20:54] Shadowcaller: "Good morning lover…"
[20:55] Shadowcaller: "Feels good to wake up with someone beside them again."
[20:55] Murska: 'Doesn't it?' Aegnor also gets up and equips himself.
[20:57] Shadowcaller: "It makes me forget about all the troubles we deal with every day…"
[20:58] Shadowcaller: She sigh "I got to eat something… slowly. Sometimes I just want to try to forget all our responsibilities."
[21:00] Murska: 'I understand that…'
[21:01] Happy: You can smell roasting meat.
[21:01] Shadowcaller: "All those eventless days with my books… oh well. I got you now."
[21:03] Shadowcaller: "Breakfast at the bed would have been pleasant… I really need to invent a spell for that."
[21:03] Shadowcaller: (I guess the exit the hut then?)
[21:10] Murska: We exit the hut.
[21:11] Happy: Hope and Michicora are cooking for the village.
[21:12] Shadowcaller: I guess Cessie and Aegnor joins the feast then
[21:13] Happy: It's a stew, as two hunters can't bring in enough meat for everyone, but the Wolfen are happy to have meat at all.
[21:14] Murska: Aegnor eats a bit, not that much though, and goes walk around the village, talking to those he knows.
[21:15] Shadowcaller: Cessie haven't really get to known anyone in the village. She mostly talk with the party members
[21:18] Happy: Simone is studying her book.
[21:18] Shadowcaller: (speaking with it more likely.)
[21:18] Happy: (Yeah)
[21:19] Happy: (Probably in her own language)
[21:19] Shadowcaller: (Mhm.)
[21:19] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks around the village, what dose she see?
[21:19] Happy: Seren comes out, takes a bowl of stew, and returns to his hut nervously.
[21:20] Happy: None of the villagers speak to him.
[21:20] Happy: Gilraen is around, but Freedom isn't.
[21:21] Shadowcaller: (Wolfen? Elves?)
[21:21] Happy: (Lots of both)
[21:22] Happy: (Especially the Wolfen, because of their noses)
[21:23] Shadowcaller: Cessie don't know any of their langauges anyway, so socializing is kind useless for her
[21:23] Happy: (She hasn't learned any Elven at all?)
[21:23] Happy: Hope stays close to Michicora, protectively.
[21:23] Shadowcaller: (Nope.)
[21:23] Shadowcaller: (She haven't really been practicing it.)
[21:24] Murska: If someone wants to find Aegnor after eating, he'll be telling stories to children somewhere.
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (Well, Cessie don't have many to talk to except Hope, Simone, Aegnor and Arik I guess.)
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (Which is a lot >.>)
[21:28] Shadowcaller: She goes and look for Hope I guess
[21:30] Happy: She finds Hope and Michicora together.
[21:31] Happy: Aegnor can still feel the spirits suffering.
[21:31] Shadowcaller: "Hi." She says walking toward them
[21:32] Happy: Hope smiles, but the smile doesn't meet her eyes. "Good morning, Cessie."
[21:33] Shadowcaller: "Good Morning, thanks for the breakfast Hope."
[21:33] Shadowcaller: "And Michicora." She quickly adds
[21:41] Shadowcaller: (Gm talk >.>)
[21:43] Happy: Michicora doesn't say anything, but she sort of nods in acknowledgement.
[21:43] Happy: /Speaker/ It's Allyria's voice.
[21:44] Murska: /Yes?/ Aegnor continues telling the story.
[21:45] Happy: /Please help them./ She sounds exhausted, heartbroken.
[21:45] Shadowcaller: "Are you… feeling better?"
[21:45] Murska: /What can I do?/
[21:46] Happy: "No."
[21:46] Happy: /Comfort them. Strengthen them. Give them hope. /
[21:48] Murska: /I'll try, but I'll have to focus on opening the gate as soon as possible./
[21:50] Happy: /Iname will help./
[21:50] Shadowcaller: Cessie is a bit bothered by this response but continues "Well, it will get better. This is the first day after all, maybe it gets better later on?"
[21:50] Happy: She gives a cold look, but doesn't respond.
[21:52] Shadowcaller: Cessie goes quiet, not feeling like talking anymore
[21:52] Shadowcaller: "Sorry…"
[21:52] Happy: Hope draws Cessie aside. "It's hard for her. She feels like part of her soul is missing," she says quietly.
[21:53] Shadowcaller: "She said that?" Cessie says a bit higher then she should have
[21:54] Murska: Aegnor's speech slows down a bit as he starts another conversation with Iname. /Greetings./
[21:54] Happy: "Not in those words."
[21:55] Shadowcaller: /Second voice: The energy… its gone./
[21:55] Murska: /We'll work on opening the gate but someone needs to calm down all the spirits./
[21:56] Shadowcaller: /First voice: And you don't think we have tried already?/
[21:56] Murska: /How should I know?/
[21:57] Shadowcaller: /Second voice: You had… you exited it when it closed./
[21:57] Shadowcaller: /Second voice: You have soemthing to do with this speaker./
[21:58] Murska: /Probably./
[21:59] Shadowcaller: /Second voice: Probably?!/
[21:59] Shadowcaller: /Second voice: The spirits are suffering, we have ended many of them already to ease this. Soon every one of us will be dead!/
[22:00] Shadowcaller: /First voice: …/
[22:01] Murska: /In any case, good to know you're doing what you can./
[22:01] Shadowcaller: /First voice: This is not in anyway good speaker, the balance have been broken. Doom is at hand!/
[22:02] Shadowcaller: /Second voice: The end… of everything./
[22:02] Happy: /Allyria: No. It won't end. The gate will reopen./
[22:02] Murska: /I know it's not good./ (duh?)
[22:02] Murska: (She hears this?)
[22:02] Happy: (Yes)
[22:03] Murska: (How…)
[22:04] Shadowcaller: /First voice: Then don't try to make it sound like that, you can't imagine the pain we have suffered. You are mortals… you do not understand this./
[22:04] Happy: (She's a lot better at being a Speaker than you are. Much more practice.)
[22:04] Murska: (Right, so now Aegnor knows it's possible and seemingly very easy to spy on other speaker's conversations. It interests him.)
[22:04] Murska: (Don't try to make what sound like what? Oo)
[22:05] Shadowcaller: (*shrug*)
[22:05] Happy: (She didn't really intend to spy. You were talking to her, and then started talking to Iname.)
[22:07] Murska: (Hm, well, I haven't made or heard of any rules for these conversations so okay.)
[22:07] Happy: (Where would you get a rulebook from? You've been learning this as you go along)
[22:08] Murska: (Me as in the player, not the character)
[22:08] Murska: (I didn't know you had created a ruleset for it, either)
[22:08] Happy: (um… we didn't?)
[22:09] Murska: (So what's the problem?)
[22:10] Happy: (If you're okay with it, then there isn't a problem. I didn't realize she was 'spying' till you pointed it out. Therefore Allyria didn't realize she was spying either. For here, it was like 'spying' on someone who is having a conversation in the same room with you. She thought she was included.)
[22:11] Murska: (Yeah, I was just wondering about the implications that it is possible)
[22:11] Happy: (Yes, it's possible.)
[22:11] Murska: (After all, Aegnor regularly talks to friends and enemies at the same time and such)
[22:13] Happy: (Anyway…)
[22:14] Murska: /Okay, later then./ Aegnor cuts the conversation to Iname.
[22:15] Happy: (:P)
[22:15] Happy: (not very nice)
[22:17] Shadowcaller: "What did she say then? Are you feeling something too?" She tries to met Hopes eyes
[22:17] Murska: Aegnor ends the story. 'Okay, now I have to do some 'serious business', sorry.'
[22:20] Happy: Hope nods, tightly. "I'll be okay."
[22:21] Happy: The kids plead a little, and some of them hug Aegnor.
[22:22] Shadowcaller: "If you say so…" Cessie is still looking very worried
[22:23] Happy: "What would you do if it were Aegnor? You'd be upset, and then you'd pull yourself together and do whatever you could to get him back. Right?"
[22:25] Shadowcaller: "Yes, but thats what we are tying to do right? We are trying to open the gate. I would do almost anything to return Promise."
[22:25] Happy: "Exactly. And that's why I say I'll be okay. Because I'm doing all I can, and so is everyone else."
[22:28] Shadowcaller: "Yes… I know you are. I won't doubt that."
[22:28] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks down the ground
[22:28] Shadowcaller: *down at the ground
[22:29] Happy: Hope hugs Cessie.
[22:29] Happy: *pokes Murska*
[22:32] Shadowcaller: She hugs back, "I hope I didn't hurt you…"
[22:32] Happy: "No, of course not."
[22:33] Murska: Aegnor stays firm and stands up and leaves for his hut.
[22:33] Shadowcaller: "I say stupid thigs all the time. I just can't stop myself."
[22:33] Shadowcaller: *things
[22:36] Shadowcaller: "I was worried that… I had said something like that again."
[22:37] Murska: Once there, he mentally smacks himself for being an idiot and contacts Kowa-Tengu. /Are you okay?/
[22:37] Happy: /I… believe so./
[22:39] Murska: /Good to hear. Sorry for not asking earlier…/
[22:40] Happy: /So many are dying/
[22:42] Murska: /We're going to open the gate as soon as we can./
[22:43] Happy: "Oh Cessie…" *fierce hugs*
[22:44] Happy: /Is there anything I can do to help?/
[22:45] Murska: /If you could try and calm down all the spirits, that'd help./
[22:46] Murska: (SC session.)
[22:46] Shadowcaller: Cessie is a bit squished by Hope that might not realize how strong she is
[22:46] Shadowcaller: (Bah.)
[22:46] Happy: /Yes, but they might listen more to you./


[22:47] Happy: Cessie dies, a rib having punctured a lung. Hope stares at her friend's body in horror.
[22:47] Murska: xD
[22:47] Shadowcaller: (aww…)
[22:47] Murska: Aegnor senses an ominous feeling… oh no…
[22:47] Shadowcaller: (Arik would most likely bring her back…)
[22:47] Happy: Aegnor berserks and kills Hope
[22:47] Shadowcaller: (His way >.>)
[22:48] Murska: then after he wakes up, he kills himself
[22:48] Happy: and then the rest of the village
[22:48] Murska: yeah :P
[22:48] Murska: the end
[22:48] Happy: and the crazy spirits kill everyone else
[22:48] Murska: then the world ends
[22:48] Murska: and Magic dies
[22:49] Murska: meaning thousands of other creatures dependant on it in it's plane of existance also die
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (Then the god-modder dies too!)
[22:49] Murska: Hm. Cessie is important. Oo
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (and everything returns to normal.)
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (There we go.)
[22:49] Happy: (It's not godmodding when the GM does it)
[22:50] Shadowcaller: (*sigh*
[22:51] Shadowcaller: (You do realize that GM's can't really do that right?)
[22:51] Shadowcaller: (This might be free form but there are still rules.)
[22:51] Murska: (no way!)
[22:51] Murska: (There are?)
[22:52] Happy: (hmph. fine. *undo the hug of doooooom*)


[22:55] Murska: /I'll try my best, but I'll have to focus on opening the gate./
[22:56] Happy: Anyway, Cessie is crushed a bit, and is made uncomfortable, but Hope doesn't realize it.
[22:56] Murska: (but then, there's no GM or narrator in that)
[22:57] Murska: (all players are equal)
[22:57] Shadowcaller: "Ugh…"
[22:58] Shadowcaller: "Could you… release me a bit?"
[22:58] Murska: game start
[22:58] Murska: afk for a while
[22:58] Shadowcaller: (okay.)
[22:59] Happy: "Sorry…" Hope releases her.
[22:59] Shadowcaller: "…you are just a bit stronger then you realize."
[23:00] Shadowcaller: She moves her hand over her ribs, feeling a bit numb
[23:01] Shadowcaller: "Are you still going to the bridges?"
[23:02] Happy: "I want to."
[23:03] Shadowcaller: "Aren't you a bit worried… its very dangerous out there right now."
[23:04] Shadowcaller: "You two should not go alone."
[23:04] Happy: "I know you won't like the idea, but I thought maybe Aegnor could come."
[23:05] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor? But why?"
[23:05] Happy: "He can't learn necromancy for you, and he's a good scout."
[23:06] Shadowcaller: She shakes her head "No, if he goes so do I. You can't leave me here."
[23:07] Shadowcaller: (here is the hug.)
[23:07] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF115-Hug_Bot.jpg)http://pbfcomics.com/?cid=PBF115-Hug_Bot.jpg
[23:08] Happy: xD
[23:11] Happy: "Cessie, you really can't go on a scouting mission against Witchars."
[23:12] Shadowcaller: "Since did you know anything about them?" She asks a bit suprised
[23:13] Happy: "Only what you told us. That they fight wizards and can detect spells. And you are only able to be sneaky with the help of magic."
[23:14] Shadowcaller: "I can't stay here when most people I care about go on a dangerous misson."
[23:15] Happy: "And we can't learn spells. How would you help the mission if you came along? And how could we help it if we were here while you studied?"
[23:17] Shadowcaller: "But I don't like this, I don't like these spells.. I don't want to be a necromancer Hope. I feel dirty when I learn all these spells."
[23:18] Happy: "Do you think those spells can help us free Promise?"
[23:21] Shadowcaller: "Maybe…" She looks pleading at Hope "Yes, but…"
[23:21] Shadowcaller: "I don't know."
[23:21] Happy: "Cessie, I don't have any right to ask you to do it."
[23:21] Happy: You can feel the 'but' coming.
[23:22] Murska: Unless Kowa-Tengu responds, Aegnor will start calming down spirits the best he can.
[23:23] Shadowcaller: (I guess Cessie waits for the "but".)
[23:23] Happy: Most of them are like terrified children, who woke up in the middle of the night to find their parents gone.
[23:24] Murska: Aegnor attempts to appear confident and keeps emphasizing that the gate'll be open soon and this is just temporary.
[23:24] Happy: "but I'm desparate. I'll do anything to have him back." You can see her eyes filling with tears.
[23:26] Happy: Some of them listen, and are comforted. Some of them are clearly beyond help.
[23:27] Murska: Aegnor doesn't waste effort with the latter ones.
[23:28] Happy: It's emotionally exhausting work.
[23:30] Shadowcaller: Cessie puts her hand on Hope's shoulder "I'm so sorry…"
[23:30] Murska: He's mostly just acting, trying not to mix any real feelings into the job.
[23:30] Happy: Hope roughly wipes away her tears.
[23:31] Shadowcaller: "Everything will be better soon okay? We /will/ return him:"
[23:31] Murska: (And then Aegnor will give him a 'talk' about being too slow and getting left behind, forcing my girlfriend into becoming a necromancer. >.>)
[23:32] Happy: (:P)
[23:32] Happy: "I guess we should go talk to Aegnor. I think Michicora and I should leave soon."
[23:33] Shadowcaller: "Yeah…"
[23:33] Happy: "Should we bring Simone and Arik in as well?"
[23:35] Shadowcaller: "We need their opinions. They will do whatever it takes."
[23:35] Happy: "I will go and get them. We'll all meet at your hut."
[23:36] Shadowcaller: "See you there then."
[23:37] Shadowcaller: Cessie feels down, everything that have happen lately have taken its tool on her.
[23:37] Happy: She goes to the hut?
[23:38] Shadowcaller: She hurries back to the hut, keeping her eyes out after Aegnor
[23:38] Happy: She finds Aegnor in the hut, blanked.
[23:39] Shadowcaller: (Do anyone see this existing for long? (Link: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6142556#post6142556)http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6142556#post6142556 )
[23:40] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor?"
[23:40] Shadowcaller: (Hmm… should she poke him?:P)
[23:41] Happy: (Up to you)
[23:41] Shadowcaller: (Well, remember how she poked him before?)
[23:42] Shadowcaller: (Before they even were a pair?)
[23:42] Happy: (I remember vaguely, but don't remember how he reacted)
[23:42] Shadowcaller: (He aimed to poke Cessie in return
)
[23:43] Shadowcaller: (He never did thought.)
[23:43] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor?" She repeats, hoping he will wake up
[23:49] Happy: He stays blanked, I guess.
[23:50] Shadowcaller: "Damn it…"
[23:50] Happy: About ten minutes later, people arrive.
[23:51] Happy: Arik, Simone, Hope, Michicora, Suroshian, Seren, and Gilraen.
[23:52] Shadowcaller: (o.O)
[23:53] Shadowcaller: Arik: "…what is this? What exactly have you dragged me here for?"
[23:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "So… we are here to come up with a plan."
[23:55] Murska: (Aegnor will wake up if physically touched or shouted at loudly. Eventually, if I'm in a game.)
[23:56] Shadowcaller: (Poked?^^)
[23:56] Murska: (That's a proven method. :P)
[23:56] Murska: (He'd prefer something less… painful, though. :P)
[23:59] Happy: (Assume translation occurs)
[23:59] Happy: "Michicora and I would like to go ahead and start scouting, and hopefully cut the bridges."
[00:00] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "Yeah…"
[00:00] Happy: And I guess wait for Aegnor to respond, since he was the one with objections.
[00:01] Murska: He's blanked and doesn't even hear them.
[00:01] Happy: Both Hope and Michicora seem to be in their right mind, though clearly affected.
[00:02] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Well, we already knew that Cessie. But I imagine, since you dragged all these.. figures over here, there was something else?"
[00:03] Happy: Simone speaks up. "I bring them all hear. These are ones who will help. We all needing to know what to do so we not work at cross purposes."
[00:04] Shadowcaller: "Right… but I think out tactic is quite obvious." He eyes Seren "Another wizard?"
[00:05] Happy: "Simone has told me what is happening. I have no more wish to live in a world of mad spirits than any of the rest of you."
[00:05] Shadowcaller: "Right, the spirits."
[00:06] Happy: He unrolls a parchment where he has drawn a reasonably accurate map of the region around Kyou.
[00:06] Murska: (For once I'm not in a game and could participate in the discussion and nobody bothers noticing that I'm not awake? :P)
[00:07] Shadowcaller: (Cessie tried to awaken you before.)
[00:07] Shadowcaller: (But you didn't respond, so she assumes you will wake up on your own later.)
[00:07] Murska: (Saw that. Sadly, the method didn't work, as she should've noticed in previous encounters.)
[00:07] Happy: "Wake up, Mr Aegnor. We needing to talk."
[00:08] Happy: Simone shakes his shoulder.
[00:08] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "He won't wake up I think-"
[00:09] Murska: Aegnor wakes up, blinking at all the faces assembled around. He gives a deep breath and then purges all traces of tiredness from his face. 'Planning, are we?
[00:10] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Yes… I guess you can deal with all this elf?"
[00:11] Happy: "As I said, Michicora and I would like to leave today to begin scouting and hopefully cut the bridges."
[00:11] Shadowcaller: Cessie eyes Arik but then lets her eyes rest on Aegnor instead "You are the best planner after all."
[00:12] Murska: 'Not alone, I hope? In any case, if we're to make this a real war, we need clearly organized communication and also a clear military hierarchy. A war council is all good for strategy but for tactics in mid-battle, it's too slow.'
[00:13] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Right… I let you warriors worry about that."
[00:14] Shadowcaller: "I have more importent things to do."
[00:14] Shadowcaller: *important
[00:14] Murska: 'You'd still have to obey the rules we set here, so maybe you'd like to be a part of making them.'
[00:15] Happy: Seren: "Communication can be done by telepathy. We set a watch system where either Cessie or I checks in with the scouts on a regular schedule."
[00:16] Murska: 'To whom do you relay this information?'
[00:16] Happy: "That's what we're working out now, isn't it?"
[00:16] Murska: 'Yes, among other things.'
[00:18] Shadowcaller: Arik: "All that tactic is going to be rendered useless when the wizards start blasting spells… If there is something you should learn is the identity of the wizards."
[00:18] Happy: "How we learning that unless we get inside city?" Simone asks.
[00:19] Murska: 'We cannot plan tactics beforehand. What we must create is the organization of military matters, and the strategy, along with equipping everyone the best we can and delegating tasks according to their skills.'
[00:20] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Really? We are greatly outmanned as it is now."
[00:21] Shadowcaller: "Where is the graveyard here anyway?"
[00:21] Murska: 'All the more important to make every use of all our resources.'
[00:22] Shadowcaller: "Yes, exactly my point. Now, where is the graveyard?"
[00:22] Happy: Gilraen: "The graveyard is just to the north of the village. Why does that matter?"
[00:22] Murska: 'He intends to use the corpses for soldiers?'
[00:23] Shadowcaller: "Every resource right?"
[00:25] Murska: Aegnor just looks, unreadable. 'We need someone who gets all the information we receive and decides on how to act upon it in a situation where talking it over with everyone is impossible. Namely, a leader. This someone needs to have clear authority and the ability to relay orders to everyone as quickly as possible.'
[00:26] Happy: "You, of course," Hope says.
[00:26] Shadowcaller: "And I guess this pwerson will be you?"
[00:27] Murska: Aegnor stays silent for a moment. 'Any objections?'
[00:27] Shadowcaller: *person
[00:27] Happy: (who said that last? Arik?)
[00:27] Shadowcaller: (yes.)
[00:28] Happy: Gilraen "I trust you, and so do the people of Gallion."
[00:29] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Yes, yes, they all trust you."
[00:29] Murska: 'I must warn you, I have little experience of high-level leadership. The most I've commanded are small groups on independent missions.'
[00:32] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "I belive you can do it. You are bascially our leader anyway."
[00:32] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Right…"
[00:33] Murska: 'So. One thing everyone has to understand.' Aegnor looks at Arik especially. 'Once orders are given out, they are to be followed. If there are arguments, go present them to the leadership but before the orders are cancelled, everything possible must be done to carry them out.'
[00:34] Happy: "Agreed," Michicora says.
[00:34] Happy: Hope agrees, as does Simone (but she could be lying). And all the other npcs I'm controlling agree
[00:35] Shadowcaller: (That geas?)
[00:35] Happy: (it doesn't say she has to obey them)
[00:36] Murska: (Then again, undermining the authority of the leader is extremely harmful to a military organization)
[00:36] Happy: ((Anyway, she doesn't intend to disobey orders, but she always thinks she knows best.))
[00:36] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Whatever you say."
[00:36] Happy: ((And you'd probably have to explain to her that it would be harmful for it to trigger her geas. She can't be prevented from unknowingly harming you.))
[00:37] Shadowcaller: Arik: "But don't expect me to act under one without the gift. SInce you do not fully understand magic, I must be able to act freely in such cases."
[00:38] Murska: 'I expect you to explain to me why my order is wrong and you are to do what you want, after which I make the decision. That's all.'
[00:39] Shadowcaller: Arik: "I have other things to do, important things. We see how this leader thing will work."
[00:39] Shadowcaller: *we will see
[00:40] Murska: 'By the definition of leader earlier, I need to hold all the information if I am to make decisions. So what 'important things' are you going to do?'
[00:42] Shadowcaller: "Study the book of course, I doubt you would understand anything of it. Don't try to direct me in matters arcane Aegnor."
[00:43] Happy: Gilraen: "And you mean to raise undead."
[00:43] Murska: 'Then why not just say 'study the book' if you're going to go do that?'
[00:43] Shadowcaller: "Yes, I mean to raise the undead and so is Cessie."
[00:44] Murska: 'In any case. I cannot hope to learn to know what exactly you are capable of, so I expect all of you to offer your help if you see something you can help with.'
[00:44] Shadowcaller: "You don't need to know the exact details Aegnor."
[00:44] Murska: 'I need to know what you are doing. 'Study the book' doesn't sound very detailed to me, but it's preferable to 'doing important things'.'
[00:45] Shadowcaller: "Whatever you say… now can they show me their graveyard?"
[00:46] Murska: 'I'd like a way to contact you if necessary, or at least I'll have to know where you are at all times to send someone to bring a message if needed.'
[00:47] Happy: Gilraen: "I need to know exactlyw hat you will be doing to the dead. And then I will need to talk to the people and explain to them why you are doing it. You can't just unleash undead in the village without preparation."
[00:48] Shadowcaller: Arik: "So many demands… well, I'm going to spend quite some time on them. Hopefully creating a few ghouls and ghasts."
[00:49] Shadowcaller: "In which state would you say the bodies are in?"
[00:49] Shadowcaller: "Wolfen bodies would be especially useful."
[00:49] Happy: "Most of them would be of the elderly or young children, as in most graveyards."
[00:50] Murska: 'Right. The most important things in warfare are mobility and intelligence. If any of you…' Aegnor moves his gaze from one person to another while speaking, holding his gaze a little longer on the wizards. '…knows anything useful to increase our efficiency in either of those, please speak up.'
[00:50] Shadowcaller: "Hm, I guess we have to dig them up to see then."
[00:50] Murska: (imagine this comes after their conversation ends)
[00:50] Murska: (I'll brb)
[00:51] Happy: Seren looks horrified at all the talk of necromancy.
[00:51] Shadowcaller: (The wizard slaver is horrified? o.O)
[00:53] Murska: (epic erf)
[00:53] Happy: (The way you describe it, all wizards are taught that necro is forbidden, right?)
[00:54] Happy: (Go Parson!)
[00:54] Shadowcaller: (Um, yeah.)
[00:55] Murska: (Parson's a playa! Er, player!)
[00:55] Shadowcaller: (But I imagine that others would be quite horrified after he talks about digging up the corpses of the young and the elderly.)
[00:56] Happy: Gilraen is quite pale, yes.
[00:57] Murska: Aegnor doesn't show anything.
[00:57] Shadowcaller: Cessie is not really okay with this either
[01:00] Happy: Hope is willing to accept anything that is necessary.
[01:00] Happy: Simone isn't terribly bothered.
[01:00] Happy: /Necromancy? This is allowed here?/
[01:01] Happy: Seren, in Cessie's head.
[01:01] Shadowcaller: Arik: "So… where is it?"
[01:01] Murska: game, brb
[01:01] Shadowcaller: /…I can't say I like the idea. But that man is my brother and he is a necromancer./
[01:03] Shadowcaller: /I don't want to dig up those bodies unless its nessecary to reopen the gate again./
[01:03] Happy: (she already told him where it was)
[01:03] Shadowcaller: (Oh, okay.)
[01:04] Shadowcaller: "Well, I can't dig those graves myself can I?"
[01:05] Shadowcaller: (Arik.)
[01:08] Shadowcaller: "Or wait, I can actually."
[01:08] Shadowcaller: He leaves
[01:09] Happy: (…. Gilraen just told him not to do anything until she'd spoken to people)
[01:09] Happy: (if he's really going to start opening graves, people are going to freak out)
[01:09] Shadowcaller: (Oh, I missed that.)
[01:10] Happy: [00:47] Happy: Gilraen: "I need to know exactlyw hat you will be doing to the dead. And then I will need to talk to the people and explain to them why you are doing it. You can't just unleash undead in the village without preparation."
[00:48] Shadowcaller: Arik: "So many demands… well, I'm going to spend quite some time on them. Hopefully creating a few ghouls and ghasts."
[01:10] Shadowcaller: (just ignore that leaving part.)
[01:10] Happy: (I thought that was his response to Gilraen)
[01:10] Shadowcaller: "Just talk with them and we can being."
[01:10] Shadowcaller: "I think its best if we leave out the details."
[01:13] Shadowcaller: (Is Seren responding to Arik?)
[01:13] Shadowcaller: *Cessie
[01:14] Happy: /… I… but, it's necromancy/
[01:14] Murska: (I rez'd you in da chat, Happy. A long time ago. :P)
[01:15] Shadowcaller: /Yeah… but its nessecary right?/
[01:18] Happy: /Why?/
[01:18] Shadowcaller: /Think it as… murder is a horrible thing right? Yet we need to kill people sometimes./
[01:19] Shadowcaller: /You have I guess./
[01:19] Happy: /…. that isn't the point!/
[01:19] Murska: (Aegnor is willing to enter a philosophical debate about the ethics of necromancy, but not now.)
[01:20] Happy: (Well, good luck convincing the villagers to let their dead be used this way)
[01:20] Murska: (Enslaving souls = bad, but using corpses animated by magic = not bad is basically his stance.)
[01:21] Shadowcaller: /Well, I don't see necromacy as evil. It can be deeply disturbing, but if its the price to open the gate.. I'm willing to pay that./
[01:21] Happy: /I won't help you do that. I can't./
[01:22] Shadowcaller: /I'm not asking you to help. Just to accept it for now… you don't have to pay as high price as I have to at least./
[01:24] Happy: He doesn't answer.
[01:24] Murska: So, since the discussion ended, Aegnor asked that thing.
[01:25] Shadowcaller: (Copy it!)
[01:25] Shadowcaller: (And then paste it!)
[01:26] Murska: Aegnor sanoo:
'Right. The most important things in warfare are mobility and intelligence. If any of you…' Aegnor moves his gaze from one person to another while speaking, holding his gaze a little longer on the wizards. '…knows anything useful to increase our efficiency in either of those, please speak up.'

[01:26] Murska: lazy people
[01:27] Happy: "Telepathy and message bearers within the village," Seren says. "We can use children for the latter. Dal is a good scribe."
[01:29] Shadowcaller: Arik: "Well, tell me when you decide that then, I'm off."
[01:29] Shadowcaller: He leaves
[01:29] Murska: 'What of the enemies? What do we know of them?' Aegnor'll spend a long time talking to everyone, trying to gather as much information about the situation as he can.
[01:30] Shadowcaller: "Almost nothing."
[01:30] Shadowcaller: (Cessie.)
[01:30] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "We know that some of them are wizards… and Alegias."
[01:31] Happy: Seren: "You think the Kyou wizards will fight to keep the gate closed? Even after seeing what it is doing to the world?"
[01:32] Shadowcaller: "They have a very good reason too, Jopo's discoveries could easily have tipped the balance of power. The gate needed to be closed to prevent a global war."
[01:32] Shadowcaller: "And there might be other reasons too…"
[01:32] Murska: 'We'd be best off assuming they will. All they'll see is some priests going mad, after all.'
[01:33] Shadowcaller: "I doubt there are any priests in Kyou."
[01:33] Happy: Seren sighs. "I can tell you a little bit about some of the wizards in Kyou. I don't know them all, and only a few well."
[01:33] Shadowcaller: "You do? Well, tell us all about them."
[01:37] Happy: <insert stories about wizards, since I don't know what SC has planned … >
[01:37] Shadowcaller: (Hey, you can make upi that on your own.)
[01:37] Shadowcaller: (I had only plans for two characters.)
[01:41] Happy: "Well… the worst, if she's part of this, would be Lorani. She's a very powerful mind-mage. And some of the stories I've heard…" He shudders. "Mind-rape."
[01:43] Shadowcaller: "Mind magic…" Cessie mutters
[01:46] Murska: 'Hm. Others?'
[01:51] Happy: "She's the leader of a group known as the Hidden Blade. They answer only to the Emperor."
[01:53] Happy: Hasu is another of them, who was at the university with me. He claimed to be of the Khares house."
[01:54] Shadowcaller: "I fear we need to have a *very* good plan if we even should stand a chance against a whole team of wizards."
[01:56] Murska: 'Well that much is obvious. More importantly, we'll need a good organization and use of all means at our disposal and people who'll make lacking or just plain wrong plans work.'
[01:57] Happy: Grandon was once the most powerful, but he is old now, and his skill has faded. He was known for his control of ice and water."
[02:04] Happy: "Then there is Grandon's… daughter, I suppose you'd say. He found a badly deformed infant abandoned on the streets, and felt her magic potential. So he kept her alive, even though she was never able to walk or even to feed or care for herself until she learned to control magic."
[02:07] Shadowcaller: "I don't know how Arik is planning to beat five fully trrained mages."
[02:08] Happy: (that's four)
[02:08] Murska: 'One at a time?'
[02:08] Shadowcaller: "How do we do that? They are a trained team."
[02:08] Shadowcaller: "And teams work teogether."
[02:09] Shadowcaller: *together
[02:09] Murska: 'We'll see. Besides, they can't be together always.'
[02:09] Happy: "We're a trained team. And a wizard can be killed with a knife to the throat."
[02:09] Happy: (Hope)
[02:12] Shadowcaller: "Wizards have protection… you can't just sneak up to them."
[02:13] Shadowcaller: "My instructors said that people without magic didn't stand a chance…"
[02:13] Murska: 'They were wrong, then. Everyone has vulnerabilities.'
[02:14] Shadowcaller: "Lets say a wizard fly up in the air… what do you do then?"
[02:15] Murska: 'Wait until he comes down before revealing myself?'
[02:16] Shadowcaller: "If he already noticed you that is. Most wizards keep themsleves protected all the time."
[02:16] Happy: "Arrows" Michicora says.
[02:16] Shadowcaller: *themselves
[02:16] Murska: 'Get someone to cast Fly on me and go after him, or retreat, depending on the situation.'
[02:16] Happy: (just added all the wizards to the wiki :P)
[02:17] Shadowcaller: "Well, alone… there are reasons witchars are needed."
[02:17] Murska: 'For one, I wouldn't be so stupid as to attack a wizard alone when he knows I'm there…'
[02:18] Shadowcaller: "Well, first of all you need to pass the shield."
[02:18] Shadowcaller: "Ugh, we should have out own witchar really."
[02:19] Shadowcaller: *our
[02:19] Happy: (hey, just go to the nearest tavern and hang out in shadowy corners… i'm sure you can recruit one.)
[02:20] Shadowcaller: (I doubt there are that many rogue Witchars really.)
[02:20] Murska: 'Shield spells… Break when enough force is applied, or have to be dispelled. Dispelling it should be our best option.'
[02:21] Happy: Hope and Michicora are studying the map that Seren brought (which he sat up last night drawing)
[02:21] Shadowcaller: "Its more then that… you should ask Arik aobut the specificics."
[02:21] Shadowcaller: *about
[02:21] Happy: "It hard to ask him things when he always too busy to talk."
[02:22] Happy: "Important things! You wouldn't understand!"
[02:23] Shadowcaller: "…He is just under a lot of stress."
[02:23] Happy: "Not more than us."
[02:24] Happy: (Simone is so very glad she send Myubi away in time)
[02:24] Shadowcaller: "He just handles it differently."
[02:26] Happy: (I'd say, in order of stressed outness, first would be Michicora, then Hope, Aegnor, the Priestesses…. Arik is pretty far down the list)
[02:26] Shadowcaller: (I didn't claim he was^^)
[02:27] Happy: (Cessie seems to think it's enough to excuse him)
[02:27] Shadowcaller: (Yes, she dose.)
[02:30] Happy: "So can we leave?" Hope says.
[02:30] Happy: "This is a lot of territory to cover."
[02:30] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor?"
[02:30] Shadowcaller: "Your the leader after all…"
[02:31] Murska: 'Only you two going?'
[02:32] Happy: Gilraen: "Some of the Wolfen would make good scouts."
[02:32] Murska: 'The more the better, we need to know much more than we do. Organize into small groups who'll have a telepathic connection to someone here.'
[02:33] Murska: 'They shouldn't know much of us, and we want to keep it so, aswell.'
[02:34] Shadowcaller: "Well, Kyou won't be easy to access thanks to those walls."
[02:35] Murska: 'Indeed.'
[02:36] Happy: "But Helios said the army was coming from outside Kyou"
[02:37] Shadowcaller: "Yes, thats the one we need to cut the bridges for."
[02:37] Murska: Aegnor seems to think for a moment. 'Hope?' He says, looking at her eyes.
[02:39] Happy: "Yes?"
[02:40] Murska: 'I'll let you go if you swear not to try anything dangerous. If we lose you, we aren't going to manage this.'
[02:41] Shadowcaller: "At least all of you aren't going at once…" Cessie says to herself
[02:41] Happy: "Define dangerous. Just leaving the village is dangerous."
[02:42] Murska: 'Don't try, you know exactly what I mean.'
[02:42] Happy: "Suicidally dangerous?"
[02:42] Murska: 'Any unnecessary risks whatsoever.'
[02:45] Shadowcaller: "Yes, we don't want you to take unessecary risks Hope, Aegnor is right."
[02:46] Happy: "But playing it too safe has its own risks. Aegnor knows that."
[02:46] Shadowcaller: "Well, we havee to trust your judgement on that."
[02:47] Murska: 'Come back alive. That's an order.'
[02:47] Murska: Aegnor turns his gaze.
[02:47] Happy: *to Aegnor* "Do you trust my judgement?"
[02:47] Murska: 'I have to.'
[02:48] Happy: "I have to live. For Promise."
[02:49] Murska: Aegnor doesn't respond, instead turning to the rest of the people present and starting to question them about organizational matters, expecting Hope to be wanting to get going.
[02:51] Happy: Seren: "How often do we want telepathy checks?"
[02:54] Murska: 'I'd prefer a way for both sides to contact whenever needed, if possible, and a check-up on the scout teams… well, as often as possible would be good, of course. Maybe every few hours.'
[02:54] Happy: "I don't see how we can make it two way, unless one of us stays in constant contact."
[02:55] Murska: 'Hmm.'

[02:56] Murska: Aegnor examines said map. 'Show me where you'll be going?'
[02:56] Shadowcaller: (Hm?)
[02:57] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/Kyou-UpdatedMap1-6.jpg)http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/Kyou-UpdatedMap1-6.jpg
[02:58] Murska: (What's the gate for the river to pass in like?)
[02:58] Shadowcaller: (Well, he said "like".)
[02:59] Happy: (he's not very much like a fast thing)
[02:59] Happy: (but the bridges aren't on this map, right?)
[02:59] Shadowcaller: (Nope.)
[02:59] Happy: and what are the numbers?
[02:59] Murska: houses in use by Kyou1 RPers
[02:59] Murska: :P
[03:00] Shadowcaller: (Anyway, the flood gate can be lowered when needed.)
[03:00] Shadowcaller: (Or the opposite.)
[03:00] Happy: (Simone could get into the city, but no way would Aegnor let her)
[03:00] Murska: (true)
[03:01] Murska: (Entering from the side of the lake, then?)
[03:01] Murska: (sea)
[03:01] Happy: To make their defences tight enough to keep her out, they'd have to be able to keep out cats.
[03:02] Happy: (I doubt Simone could swim well enough to go by sea. She'd get sucked away by the undertow)
[03:03] Murska: (I'd imagine there'd be spells suitable for that, or just use some kind of a raft.)
[03:04] Happy: Eventually we want the whole party to be able to get into Kyou, but we have to block the army and the wizards first
[03:04] Murska: (In any case, let's imagine we have a map that shows the whole area.)
[03:04] Happy: Hope and Michicora will show Aegnor the route they mean to take
[03:06] Murska: Aegnor modifies it just a bit and adds two other routes for other scouting parties to take, which will allow them to scout the road wholly both on the Kyou side and the other side of the bridges, while Hope's and Michicora's route would take them to scout the bridges. The group farthest away would have orders to try and see if they manage to find any of the front units of the approaching army.
[03:06] Murska: Avoiding contact, of course.
[03:07] Murska: He asks Gilraen to go look for volunteers for scouts.
[03:08] Happy: Gilraen does so. How many people does he want?
[03:08] Murska: For two groups, 4-6 should do.
[03:09] Happy: Suroshian volunteers.
[03:09] Happy: Though as he looks at the map, he frowns a bit.
[03:10] Happy: "This looks different than I remember."
[03:12] Shadowcaller: Cessie adds, "You should be careful about magic, Witchars have a very keen sense of that and Alegias it not exactly a exception. Could they try to get back whatever animal they come across too?"
[03:12] Murska: 'Could they sense the telepathy?'
[03:13] Happy: Seren: "They shouldn't, since the spell is being cast here."
[03:13] Happy: Hope: "What do you mean about the animals?"
[03:13] Shadowcaller: "Er… its a part of the traning…"
[03:14] Murska: 'Best way would be to feed off the enemy if possible. But yes, by all means bring back anything useful you can, including meat. Just don't compromize the mission for something like that.'
[03:18] Happy: Hope looks confused. "We can't carry enough food to make much difference here."
[03:18] Shadowcaller: "I just a need a few animals, anything bigger then insects."
[03:18] Shadowcaller: "Not as food… its for my training."
[03:19] Murska: 'Oh. Works.'
[03:19] Shadowcaller: "What?"
[03:19] Murska: (Why couldn't they carry enough food to help? They could carry two large carcasses if necessary on the way back.)
[03:20] Happy: (to feed 200 villagers?)
[03:20] Murska: (Anything helps.)
[03:21] Happy: "There are more animals in the forest now," Hope says. "We saw them last night. The confusion among the spirits seems to be affecting them, so many of them ended up in Yokai."
[03:22] Murska: (Not to mention if they manage to raid enemy supplies)
[03:22] Happy: Simone: "Aegnor, can you not send stronger spirits to watch after Scouting groups and talk to you?"
[03:22] Murska: (those are usually light, easy to carry and plentiful
[03:22] Happy: (and burn what you can't carry)
[03:22] Murska: (of course)
[03:23] Murska: 'Yokai Wolf is fast, knows the area, could serve as a messenger. But I haven't had time to get to know any other local spirits, and they were rather hostile when I tried. Now they're mostly going mad, which doesn't help.'
[03:26] Happy: Seren: "The army will have counted on having enough food once they reached Kyou. They're supplied by sea, after all."
[03:27] Murska: (For the whole journey?)
[03:28] Shadowcaller: (Since the journey takes days, I assume they have some supplies with them too.)
[03:28] Shadowcaller: (Weeks even.)
[03:28] Happy: (they'd have to carry food for the journey, but they don't need food for an extended encampment at Kyou)
[03:28] Murska: (Of course not)
[03:28] Murska: (Cities always have food supplies)
[03:28] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[03:29] Happy: (Not always enough to feed an army)
[03:29] Happy: (You could burn the fields to starve a landbound city)
[03:30] Shadowcaller: (Well, Kyou don't have many farms.)
[03:30] Murska: (Starving a city would take months if not years anyway)
[03:31] Happy: (spirits: you also have Kowa-Tengu and Iname. and the Kami of the Silent Rest, who you spoke to once and forgot about)
[03:31] Murska: (Heh. Yeah, forgot the last one. Iname's calming spirits, I'd assume, but Kowa-Tengu I might ask.)
[03:32] Happy: (Iname's not very good at calming spirits. the second voice is mostly just mercy-killing them)
[03:32] Happy: (not sure what the first voice is doing)
[03:34] Shadowcaller: (Its confused by all the death, the second voice it the controlling one right now.)
[03:35] Murska: (Anyway, Yokai is all we need for that anyway. He's fast enough to check on all the groups regularly.)
[03:37] Murska: Let's assume they plan things and give the scouts their duties and Aegnor asks Yokai for that checkup job and then he gets informed fully on the situation of the village and of all kinds of things, delegates some responsibilities and then attempts to talk to Suroshian privately.
[03:37] Happy: Okay. Suroshian is drawn off privately.
[03:38] Happy: (and yes, we'll assume planning. no 'gotchas' for not mentioning something now if it makes common sense they would have planned for it)
[03:38] Murska: 'So, you were a soldier, right?'
[03:38] Happy: "Yes."
[03:38] Murska: 'What kind?'
[03:38] Shadowcaller: Cessie don't want to train necromancy right now, she stays in her hut.
[03:43] Murska: poke
[03:44] Happy: "A shocktroop. One of the dragon guard."
[03:44] Murska: 'Doesn't tell me that much. What are you trained in?'
[03:44] Happy: "My best weapon is spear, but I'm trained in several."
[03:44] Murska: 'Leadership? Infiltration? Medicine?'
[03:46] Happy: "Only the latter."
[03:47] Murska: 'Hm. Right. Tactics?'
[03:47] Happy: "Yes, plenty of experience with that."
[03:50] Murska: 'You could be useful training any of the villagers who're going to fight. But we'll be doing mostly guerilla warfare. You think you can manage?'
[03:51] Happy: "Yes, Sir."
[03:54] Murska: 'I trust you to help me in any way you can. You, after all, probably have more experience about this kind of thing than I do.'
[03:56] Happy: "I will do so. I think… perhaps I was gone a long time. If the wizard's map is accurate."
[03:57] Murska: 'Possibly.'
[04:02] Murska: 'Time flows very differently there. For the time we were gone, a week had passed here.'
[04:10] Happy: "And you prefer me to remain here rather than go on the scouting mission?"
[04:10] Murska: (Well, he was already given orders along with the rest of the scouts)
[04:11] Happy: (He can't train villagers *and* scout)
[04:11] Murska: (He can, just not at the same time.)
[04:12] Murska: (So, let's see. How long would a scouting trip last?)
[04:13] Happy: (the other GM hasn't told me how large a territory we're covering)
[04:14] Shadowcaller: (Do I need to do that? o.O)
[04:14] Shadowcaller: (Decide that yourself.)
[04:15] Shadowcaller: (Three days between gallion and Kyou.)
[04:16] Happy: (And the army is travelling from weeks away?)
[04:16] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[04:17] Happy: Then I imagine they'd need 10 days at minimum.
[04:17] Murska: (We'll need to move a camp closer. :P)
[04:18] Happy: (You can always meet them somewhere on the return)
[04:19] Murska: 'Yeah. If you've been gone for long, you probably wouldn't know the area that well anymore, and we'll need you here.'
[04:31] Happy: "Yes, Sir. I'll do what I can then."
[04:32] Murska: Aegnor smiles. 'Dismissed. Always wanted to say that.'
[04:33] Happy: Suroshian smiles and leaves.


[03:49] Happy: Sometime later, Gilraen comes to see Arik.
[03:50] Shadowcaller: Okay
[03:51] Shadowcaller: Right, Cessie is going to ask Simone about what she thinks of Ariks lichhood >.>
[03:51] Happy: So Arik going to answer the door? She doesn't just walk in.
[03:51] Shadowcaller: Oh, right now?
[03:51] Shadowcaller: "Enter…"
[03:52] Happy: Gilraen steps in.
[03:53] Shadowcaller: Arik is sitting by a small blue fire, the book is laying right in front of him with the images of a human heart on. The blue light from the fire makes the whole hhut shine in a otherworldy blue glow.
[03:53] Shadowcaller: *hut
[03:54] Shadowcaller: Arik's face is hidden thought, he don't even turn to her as she enter
[03:54] Shadowcaller: "What is it now?"
[03:55] Happy: "It's not going to be possible for you to use the dead."
[03:56] Shadowcaller: "So… your god is not that important to you then? Very well, I'm just trying to see where your priorities lies. With rotten flesh and bones, or with your godess."
[03:57] Happy: "My choice was overruled in this case."
[03:59] Shadowcaller: "Hm, then you don't need to be here anymore. You will at least have a lot more rotten flesh and bones when this is over now. I guess thats what they want."
[04:02] Happy: She starts to leave, then hesitates. "Is… there any way you could do it, without them knowing?"
[04:04] Shadowcaller: He turns towards her, but his face is still covered ins shadows "There would yes. I only need your acceptance."
[04:05] Shadowcaller: "It would just like I speed things along. Those bodies will turn to dust sooner or later anyway, so we better use them now."
[04:08] Happy: "What will you need, besides my acceptance? And how will you keep it from them?"
[04:10] Shadowcaller: "I won't need anything, I don't need to take them out of the earth to reanimate those bones. They will raise by themselves…"
[04:10] Happy: "And will the earth be visibly disturbed?"
[04:11] Shadowcaller: "I will command them to dig a tunnel, you would be suprised how fast undead can do simpel tasks."
[04:12] Shadowcaller: "The tunnel will lead outside the village, where no one would notice it."
[04:12] Happy: She lowers her head. "And why do you need my consent for this?"
[04:13] Shadowcaller: "Just common courtesy? I need to know I have someone at my side."
[04:15] Happy: She takes a deep breath. "Then I consent."
[04:16] Shadowcaller: "Good, you might have just saved some lives, All for the price of bones… its not them anyway, the graves will be memory enough don't you thin?"
[04:16] Shadowcaller: *think
[04:21] Happy: "It's for my people. And Helena."
[04:21] Shadowcaller: "Of course it is, no one will blame you. Heck I could take all the blame if needed."
[04:22] Shadowcaller: "I don't care about their opinion anyway."
[04:22] Happy: "Is there anything else you need?"
[04:22] Shadowcaller: "Not right now, you may go."
[04:23] Happy: She leaves.


Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 11660): Sun May 24 04:38:11 2009
[04:38] Shadowcaller: She looks more at the sky then Simone, a bit lost in thought
[04:38] Murska: (Always leaving me out. :()
[04:38] Happy: [04:29] Shadowcaller: Cessie steps outside and finds Simone there
[04:29] Shadowcaller: "Simone?"
[04:30] Happy: "Yes, Miss Cessie?"
[04:30] Shadowcaller: "Could we talk for a moment?"
[04:31] Happy: "Yes. What is it?"
[04:31] Shadowcaller: "Its about Arik…. Its okay right?"
[04:32] Happy: "I still angry at him," she says. "But that not important thing now."
[04:32] Shadowcaller: "Well… about that other thing.. about him."
[04:33] Shadowcaller: She bites her lip, hoping that Simone understood that
[04:34] Happy: "That he undead."
[04:38] Happy: [04:35] Shadowcaller: "Yes, have you asked the book about that?"
[04:35] Happy: "No. That not important thing now."
[04:36] Shadowcaller: "You aren't bothered at all?"
[04:36] Happy: "I bothered more that he helped Helios rob me."
[04:37] Shadowcaller: "I was /very/ bothered by it when I furst found out."
[04:37] Shadowcaller: *first
[04:38] Happy: [04:38] Shadowcaller: She looks more at the sky then Simone, a bit lost in thought
[04:39] Happy: "Maybe I be more bothered if he my brother," Simone says, a little coldly. "But he just another man." The tone of her voice when she says 'man' carries contempt.
[04:41] Shadowcaller: "Maybe…" She shakes her head "You have had many bad experiences with men don't you?"
[04:43] Happy: "Not many. Usually I more careful."
[04:43] Shadowcaller: "Yeah… white seagul is for Witchars anyway."
[04:45] Shadowcaller: "I feel a bit guilty for what happen.. I should have stopped him giving you that. I should not have put myself to sleep with magic…"
[04:46] Shadowcaller: "Can you forgive me?"
[04:47] Happy: "It not your fault. It mine for drinking it."
[04:48] Shadowcaller: "You could not have said no in that situatuin, you were ocld and frozen…"
[04:48] Shadowcaller: *cold
[04:48] Shadowcaller: *situation
[04:49] Happy: "I should have been better prepared."
[04:49] Shadowcaller: "We can't be preapared for everything Simone… we simply can't."
[04:50] Happy: "And when you not prepared, someone take advantage. That the way of things."
[04:51] Shadowcaller: "I agree, its always easier with magic thought… I can't imagine a life without it."
[04:51] Shadowcaller: "Did you know anyone with magic Simone?"
[04:51] Happy: "Yani."
[04:52] Shadowcaller: "How did you know her anyway?"
[04:53] Happy: "I know everyone. I do errands for her a lot, because she never leave her house."
[04:53] Happy: ((I added the chat log. There's also a convesation between Gilraen and Arik))
[04:54] Shadowcaller: "She said anything about you? Aobut some gift?"
[04:54] Shadowcaller: *about
[04:54] Happy: "No."
[04:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie nods slowly
[04:55] Happy: (Cessie thinks Simone is magic?)
[04:55] Shadowcaller: "Just wondering… everyone should have magic."
[04:55] Happy: "Hmph. Better to have knowledge."
[04:56] Shadowcaller: "No, magic is so much greater… then everything."
[04:57] Shadowcaller: "Its like a friend thats always with you. You never feel alone…"
[04:57] Happy: "Well I not have it. So why I think about it? Better to try and get something I can."
[04:57] Happy: (What? Did Simone just admit she couldn't do something?)
[04:58] Shadowcaller: "You never know, some persons can go their whole life without noticing it."
[04:58] Happy: "I ask Helia, first time we meet."
[04:59] Shadowcaller: "What did she say?"
[05:00] Happy: "She say I not have gift, but that she can give me magic of my own. I guess she mean book."
[05:00] Shadowcaller: "Too bad… its a wonderful feeling."
[05:01] Shadowcaller: "What are you learning from the book?"
[05:02] Happy: "About spirits. The gate. Magic. Witchars. Army formations. Tactics."
[05:03] Shadowcaller: "You let me burrow that book sometimes will you?"
[05:04] Happy: A look of mistrust goes over her face, possibly too quickly for Cessie to catch. "You not have time until after this over, do you?"
[05:05] Shadowcaller: "No, I doubt it. But afterwards, its a very valuable thing. You should make sure to keep it somewhere safe."
[05:06] Happy: "I try. At least until some wizard decide to steal it."
[05:07] Happy: Simone makes a mental note to ask the book for ideas of how to keep it safe.
[05:07] Happy: ((hmm… could Simone become a witchar?))
[05:08] Shadowcaller: ((Hehe, I know the whole traning program.))
[05:08] Murska: Aegnor starts helping Gilraen organize things around the village and familiarizing newly-appointed people with their tasks in the meanwhile, I guess.
[05:08] Shadowcaller: ((This is oddly like a book I'm readin…))
[05:08] Shadowcaller: *reading
[05:08] Happy: ((Yes, but could she? Does she have the ability to?))
[05:09] Murska: (Sue them for stealing our story!)
[05:09] Happy: ((And Aegnor could always join the conversation))
[05:09] Shadowcaller: ((There is no "special" ability to become a witchar, anyone cna do it.))
[05:09] Shadowcaller: *can
[05:09] Happy: ((She's been studying them, as I said. She wants to protect herself from wizards))
[05:10] Shadowcaller: ((There are a lot of drugs and hallucinogenic involved…))
[05:10] Shadowcaller: *hallucinogenics
[05:10] Happy: ((eep))
[05:11] Happy: ((Can you write up a summary?))
[05:11] Shadowcaller: ((They don't gain that magic resistance naturally after all…)
[05:11] Shadowcaller: ((Hm, first of all its physical traning, A LOT of physical traning.))
[05:12] Shadowcaller: ((The drugs and such don't come until the later part of the training.))
[05:12] Shadowcaller: ((I doubt she could train herself.))
[05:12] Happy: ((oh well. if it requires strength, she's skryyd))
[05:12] Shadowcaller: ((It don't.))
[05:12] Murska: (Just get a magical item that offers +100 magic resistance)
[05:13] Shadowcaller: ((Agility and endurance, witchars don't need much strength, just to be faster then the wizards.(
[05:13] Shadowcaller: (Well, witchars also use magic items, the durgs are to enchante her speed and agility.))
[05:13] Shadowcaller: *drugs
[05:14] Shadowcaller: ((They are seen as "unhuman" by some…))
[05:14] Happy: ((She's already very fast))
[05:14] Shadowcaller: ((Yeah, but thats not enough.))
[05:15] Shadowcaller: ((They need to be beyond humans levels of speed.))
[05:15] Happy: ((Okay. So not something she can do herself, anyway. She'll have figured that out by now))
[05:16] Shadowcaller: ((They also developt a type of sixth sense. They can sense danger, particullary magical danger.))
[05:16] Shadowcaller: ((All from the drugs and hallucinogenics.))
[05:17] Happy: anyway…
[05:17] Happy: [05:06] Happy: "I try. At least until some wizard decide to steal it."
[05:07] Happy: Simone makes a mental note to ask the book for ideas of how to keep it safe.
[05:17] Murska: (What about the sort of danger which comes from having someone with the intent to kill nearby but not doing anything?)
[05:18] Shadowcaller: (No, they can only sense direct danger, not reading peoples minds.)
[05:18] Shadowcaller: *not read
[05:19] Murska: (Have a spirit walk next to them and strike them dead with a single blow, then.)
[05:19] Murska: (Next to them = basically inside them. :P)
[05:19] Happy: *pokes Cessie*
[05:21] Shadowcaller: "Why a wizard?"
[05:21] Happy: "I can protect self from anything else."
[05:21] Happy: "Like you say, it easier to take advantage of people with magic."
[05:22] Shadowcaller: "Even a armored soldier? A full grown adult?"
[05:22] Shadowcaller: "There are other dangers then magic in the world Simone."
[05:24] Happy: "Armor make one slow. And adults - hmph, I have to deal with adults all my life. Not afraid of them."
[05:24] Shadowcaller: "Still… you have to run."
[05:24] Murska: (What about an illness?)
[05:24] Happy: (So Cessie missed the undercurrant in there, of how she thinks Arik or Cessie might steal her book?)
[05:25] Murska: (She would. :P)
[05:25] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, I was aware of it^^)
[05:25] Shadowcaller: (But she is a bit naive.)
[05:25] Happy: (Arik destroyed Simone's barely forming trust)
[05:26] Murska: (asshole)
[05:27] Shadowcaller: (>.>)
[05:27] Happy: "I used to running."
[05:28] Shadowcaller: "Yes, but you don't have anything to defend right? What if you have? Or you get sick?"
[05:28] Shadowcaller: "Will you still run then?"
[05:29] Happy: "If I can. If I can't, then I get robbed or raped or killed."
[05:30] Happy: Or she'll just hide very very well when she feels herself starting to get sick. But she won't tell Cessie that.
[05:31] Shadowcaller: "Simone… you can't do everything on your own. We are here for you."
[05:31] Shadowcaller: "No one will hurt you as long as I'm here."
[05:31] Murska: Aegnor walks to them after leaving Gilraen to organizing the supplies of the scouting parties.
[05:31] Murska: 'Everything okay here?'
[05:31] Shadowcaller: (Ugh… I need to sleep…)
[05:32] Happy: (You can go to bed)
[05:32] Happy: (Maybe Arik sends for Cessie or something)
[05:33] Shadowcaller: (No, lets go on.)
[05:33] Shadowcaller: "Yes.. we are just talking a bit."
[05:34] Happy: "Any knowledge you needing me to find out?" Simone asks. (I assume he was briefed on the book's abilities at some point)
[05:37] Murska: 'I hope you'll find out anything you think can help without me asking. I can't think of anything right now.' Cessie can probably recognize Aegnor's face as the one he uses when he really doesn't want to show anything to the outside world.
[05:38] Happy: "I studying witchars. Army formations and tactics, but you probably knowing more about that. Also spirits and magic and the gate."
[05:39] Murska: 'Witchars eh… anything on the easiest way to kill one?'
[05:39] Happy: (is there?)
[05:39] Shadowcaller: She smiles at him "You are taking this general role well."
[05:39] Murska: Aegnor smiles slightly. 'Glad to hear you think so.'
[05:39] Shadowcaller: (He might as well ask "what is the easiest way of killing a warrrior?)
[05:40] Murska: (well, they might have special weaknesses)
[05:40] Shadowcaller: (They don't.)
[05:40] Happy: (What defenses do they have?)
[05:40] Murska: (Just a normal guy made extra quick, then.)
[05:40] Murska: (With magic resistance)
[05:40] Shadowcaller: (Well, every witchar is very different.)
[05:41] Shadowcaller: (And a sixth sense.)
[05:41] Happy: "They hard to surprise. So I guess overwhelming force work best."
[05:41] Murska: 'Sadly, the one thing we do not have.'
[05:42] Shadowcaller: (Alegias is not your ordinary witchar either.)
[05:42] Happy: (Cessie know anything about him?)
[05:42] Shadowcaller: (A bit yes.)
[05:43] Happy: "Then maybe arrow from afar. I not know how far they can sense danger."
[05:43] Shadowcaller: (They have extremly good reflexes too.)
[05:44] Shadowcaller: If an arrow came, they would sense it like one second before it srtuck, or less
[05:44] Shadowcaller: and during that time, the could easily dodge it

[05:55] Murska: 'Hmm. Okay, we'll see. Please inform me if you find out something that'd be important.'
[06:02] Shadowcaller: (>.>)
[06:03] Shadowcaller: (Sec…)
[06:06] Happy: "I will."
[06:06] Murska: Aegnor flashes her a smile. 'I know. Thanks. By the way, I noticed you've gotten better with the knife twirling.'
[06:07] Happy: "Practice." She flashes a smile. The first smile she's done in this conversation.
[06:09] Shadowcaller: "Knives… I never get weapons."
[06:09] Murska: 'That's what it's about. You have the talent.'
[06:13] Murska: Aegnor grabs two daggers, twirling them in both hands. 'Still some way to go, though.' He flicks one of them in the air, grabs it with the other hand and slides them both back.
[06:13] Shadowcaller: Cessie rolls her eyes
[06:14] Happy: "I also practice this. See that mark on wall? Three hands below roof?" She points to a neighboring hut, and the spot she mentions is waterstained.
[06:15] Happy: She whips her knife out and throws it expertly, landing just next to the stain.
[06:15] Murska: 'Pretty good.'
[06:15] Happy: Still seated on the ground.
[06:16] Happy: She gets up and retrieves her dagger, jumping to grab it and pull it from the wall.
[06:17] Happy: "Not enough time to practice everything though."
[06:17] Murska: How deep does it seem to be?
[06:18] Happy: 2-3"
[06:18] Murska: 'Once we have some time, I'll show you some more tricks you can do with a knife.'
[06:20] Happy: She nods. "Right. More important to open gate." She pauses for a moment. "Myubi is safe. I telling him to go home when we find out gate was closing."
[06:22] Murska: 'Good to hear that.' Aegnor smiles. 'At least that's one less friend to worry about.'
[06:24] Shadowcaller: "Hope wasn't as lucky…"
[06:25] Happy: "We get Mr Promise back."
[06:25] Murska: 'He'll just have a slightly longer vacation. Did I tell you how nice the scenery was?'
[06:27] Shadowcaller: "Scenery?"
[06:28] Murska: 'A green landscape, dotted with small forests and lakes. Not such a bad spot to relax for a while.'
[06:29] Shadowcaller: "Sounds like a beautiful place."
[06:29] Shadowcaller: "Anywhere would be better then this at the moment…"
[06:29] Murska: 'This is close to you so it's fine.'
[06:31] Shadowcaller: She smiles "Its fine to me, as long as you are safe."
[06:31] Murska: (And Simone looks away disgusted as usual. :P)
[06:32] Happy: (rolls eyes, not disgusted)
[06:32] Murska: (o'well.)
[06:33] Murska: 'I haven't had time to compose anything in a long time, though. Somewhere a bit more peaceful would be preferrable.'
[06:34] Shadowcaller: "We have pace when this is over…"
[06:35] Shadowcaller: "I hope I really get to use the necromancy."
[06:36] Shadowcaller: "Otherwise, it would have all been for nothing."
[06:36] Murska: 'That's what we thought last time, right? I say after this is over, we ignore any calls from the world to save it and have us a peaceful vacation somewhere.'
[06:37] Shadowcaller: "It must end sometimes right? We can't have more calls after this."
[06:38] Murska: 'If w, I'll answer 'screw you, go find another group of fools to boss around, I'm on a holiday'.
[06:38] Murska: arg
[06:38] Murska: *if the world tries to pull us into something like this again
[06:38] Murska: which was what I was writing but pressed enter instead of backspace. 8:40am…
[06:39] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, bed time?)
[06:39] Murska: (nah, breakfast time)
[06:39] Murska: (and shower…)
[06:39] Murska: (I'm not tired.)
[06:39] Shadowcaller: (Well, first bed.)
[06:39] Shadowcaller: (Lets continue tomorrow…)
[06:40] Murska: (Aww. Not today?)
[06:40] Shadowcaller: (Well, today then >.>)
[06:40] Happy: (have Arik call Cessie away, and Aegnor and Simone can talk)
[06:40] Happy: (if he wants to find out about the whole Arik deal and how it affected her, that is)
[06:41] Shadowcaller: (Okay…)
[06:42] Shadowcaller: "Hmm, there is one thing I got to do. Exhuse me a moment…"
[06:43] Murska: 'Sure. See you later.'
[06:43] Shadowcaller: "See you Aegnor…"
[06:43] Shadowcaller: She slowly turns around and leaves
[06:45] Happy: (night SC)
[06:45] Murska: (night)
[06:45] Shadowcaller: (hey, I can still watch >.>)
[06:45] Shadowcaller: (Sec.)
[06:46] Happy: (i thought you were about to fall asleep)
[06:46] Murska: Aegnor turns to Simone, subconsciously putting off going back to his duties. 'So… I was told a bit about what happened to you…'
[06:48] Happy: "Hmph."
[06:52] Murska: Aegnor can't think of anything to say, which is a rare enough situation for him to make him feel quite out of his element. 'Right…'
[06:53] Happy: "What? I got conned. It happens."
[06:54] Murska: Aegnor sighs. 'It shouldn't. Not amongst people you trust.'
[06:56] Happy: "I wrong to trust him."
[06:56] Murska: 'Yup. I should've warned you… but I never thought he'd do something like THAT.'
[06:58] Happy: "I should have been more careful."
[06:58] Murska: 'He should've been less of a jerk.'
[06:59] Happy: "Yeah? So what should I do about it?"
[07:00] Murska: 'You know, for most of my life I'd have replied 'Learn the lesson.' but I've begun to realize that that's just self-defeating.'
[07:01] Happy: "What you mean?"
[07:03] Murska: 'Changing one's life philosophy takes a while so excuse me if I don't have this properly articulated, but… If I go about my life only trusting myself, that means I'll never form a strong enough bond with anyone to be able to trust in said person fully.'
[07:04] Happy: Simone is silent. She does have a bond with someone she trusts fully. Myubi.
[07:05] Happy: Finally she says "What if I not want to ever get married?"
[07:07] Murska: 'Then don't.'
[07:07] Happy: "So why I need to trust someone?"
[07:08] Murska: 'Being alone, however dulled you are to it, is less of a life than being amongst friends.'
[07:10] Happy: Aegnor can see that this has struck home. A flash of vulnerability before the tough facade is back. "You not understand. I almost lose everything."
[07:12] Murska: 'And why do you think I can't understand that? I lost my home, family, friends, my sense of self and finally the control over my own mind. And I've only just begun to recover. But it's possible.'
[07:14] Happy: Her hand reaches up to rest over her heart, so she can feel the lock of hair through the fabric of her saree. "… I don't know."
[07:15] Murska: 'Just give yourself a chance. Don't give up.'
[07:17] Happy: "And have it happen again?"
[07:18] Murska: 'It's not the only possible outcome. Do you think Cessie's conning me?'
[07:19] Happy: "That different."
[07:21] Murska: 'I travelled alone for over 150 years. Something about Hope and Cessie managed to break through even that armour. I've been hurt since, but I've never felt I'd be better off alone. Instead, I feel like I've wasted all that time.' Aegnor is looking intently at her eyes. 'Don't do the same mistake. Please.'
[07:23] Happy: Simone looks back at him, her eyes large and vulnerable, and showing how young she really is.
[07:30] Murska: (…aaaand no, I can't think of anything fitting here, your reaction. :P)
[07:31] Shadowcaller: (sleep!)
[07:31] Happy: For a moment, she looks like she's going to cry.
[07:31] Happy: (gnight)
[07:32] Murska: (night)
[07:32] Happy: But she swallows hard, and then the facade is back, like a sick animal that pretends to be healthy to avoid notice.
[07:40] Murska: Aegnor looks at her, knowing that he cannot ask her to do something he wouldn't dare. Finally, he lets it all show on his face, the stress and uncertainty, the fear of himself and the concern for his friends, the hesitation in having his whole self change so quickly. The face under all the acting, which he hasn't revealed since the time so long ago in the prison cells. 'Take the leap,I'll be here.
[07:41] Murska: (darn space limits)
[07:45] Happy: Her voice is small and quavery. "I was always alone. Ever since Mamma was killed."
[07:46] Murska: 'Would she have wanted that?'
[07:49] Happy: "I…." she falls silent.
[07:50] Happy: "She teach me how to rely on self."
[07:51] Murska: 'Ask yourself… have you ever really been happy after being alone? Honestly?'
[07:51] Happy: She bites her lip and shakes her head.
[07:52] Murska: 'What is there to lose by giving it a chance?'
[07:59] Happy: She looks away. Her voice is barely audible as she says "I thought he raped me."
[08:01] Murska: Aegnor is so mad at Arik right now that his voice is shaking. 'If he had… I'd kill him.'
[08:02] Happy: "No. We need him. We need the gate opened. That matters more than anything."
[08:04] Murska: 'All logical and well, but I don't think I'd care.'
[08:09] Happy: "That what I have to lose."
[08:10] Murska: 'If it'd keep you from doing that in the same situation, then it's not something you should be afraid of losing but rather something to throw away.'
[08:10] Murska: (Heh. Just as Aegnor was mad at Arik, I stumbled upon this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MpehDJoZ8g&feature=related)
[08:12] Happy: (what does he think she's talking about?)
[08:13] Murska: (being calm and thinking rationally)
[08:17] Happy: "But he didn't. And he can't, anyway. And we needing gate open." She's very passionate about this last part. More so than you would expect from her. She wants to have Myubi back very much.
[08:18] Murska: 'Don't worry, I won't kill him…' The unsaid 'yet' is left hanging in the air.
[08:19] Happy: After a moment's silence. "How you know who to trust?"
[08:20] Murska: 'You don't, at first. You'll have to have courage to try. It's sensible to be cautious at first, but you'll still need to take the leap eventually.'
[08:22] Happy: "What make you think you could trust Hope and Cessie?"
[08:24] Murska: 'I can't say… it was very strange for me.'
[08:26] Happy: "Hmph". But there's a touch of humour to it.
[08:28] Murska: 'I cannot 'make' you trust me(technically he could, temporarily, but he refrains from mentioning that) but I'll be here for you.'
[08:30] Happy: "I think you, maybe, not so bad," she says, with a half smile.
[08:31] Murska: 'It all depends on the viewpoint.' Aegnor smiles. 'If you really want me to teach you all I know about how to use daggers, you'll curse my name often enough.'
[08:46] Happy: "Not enough time to learn everything," she says ruefully.
[08:46] Murska: 'Maybe not right now, but there'll be time.'
[08:47] Happy: She lifts her book. "This take me years to learn."
[08:48] Murska: 'Well, you can practice other things on the side if you feel like it.'
[09:22] Happy: Simone takes out her dagger and spins it a bit, thinking.
[09:23] Happy: "Aegnor?"
[09:23] Happy: "You really mean it?"
[09:26] Murska: 'Yes. Very much so.'
[09:36] Happy: She lets a genuine smile slip through the mask, before becoming embarrassed and turning her attention back to her spinning knife.
[09:39] Murska: 'You're getting good enough at that.' Aegnor smiles at her and takes out a dagger of his own. 'Now, would you like to see how to do this?' He twists his hand into an unnatural-looking position, spinning the knife so it looks like it's going around his wrist. 'It's a great way to get back into a proper grip if you've messed up slightly earlier, and also for some variation.'
[09:42] Happy: And they both focus on dagger lessons to relieve the strain of having revealed emotions, I guess.
[09:42] Murska: Yah. Except that Aegnor gets dragged off to help with more general-y matters pretty soon.
[09:44] Happy: General Aegnor
[09:44] Murska: He leaves Simone some new tricks to practice, though. Anyway, maybe we oughta sleep soon. :P

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License