Kyou 37

[18:38] Shadowcaller: Well, lets just get Aegnor out of the spirit world shall we?
[18:39] Murska: Where were we…
[18:39] Shadowcaller: Also, if you like that phrase, buy the game sacrifice
[18:40] Shadowcaller: Since the whole game is a story, every time you load the main character says just that
[18:41] Murska: :P
[18:41] Murska: Have you played Bard's Tale?
[18:41] Murska: That's a funny game
[18:41] Shadowcaller: So… you are on a green field with the tokai wolf and suroshian
[18:41] Shadowcaller: (I heard of it.)
[18:41] Shadowcaller: (The main characters agrumants with the narrator…)
[18:42] Murska: Yupo
[18:42] Murska: xD
[18:42] Shadowcaller: *arguments
[18:42] Murska: and the songs
[18:43] Happy: Promise is trying to feel a connection to home, and Aegnor was trying to talk to the wolf.
[18:43] Shadowcaller: (What did he say?)
[18:44] Shadowcaller: And Promise still don't feel anything special
[18:44] Murska: (Hmm. I think it was something like 'can you hear me?' I guess)
[18:44] Shadowcaller: /Ahh… your voice… the last one I heard before I was banished./
[18:45] Murska: /So we can communicate now. Good./ 'Okay, it appears that I can talk to the Wolf now.'
[18:45] Murska: /You okay?/
[18:46] Shadowcaller: /I been better, its not often you find yourself saved by the very persons that got you banished in the first place./
[18:47] Murska: /Cherish the rare experience then? Something to tell to your grandchildren?/
[18:48] Shadowcaller: /You still have much to learn speaker…/
[18:48] Shadowcaller: /My kin do not forget easily./
[18:49] Murska: /I guess. Totally your own fault though. In any case, if you feel up for it, we should try find our way back home./
[18:51] Shadowcaller: /I don't remember… very well, we should try to find a way home. But do you know it?/
[18:51] Happy: brb phone
[18:52] Murska: /I gather there's something wrong with the Gate, and that's why we don't know the way back even though we should. Then again, I might be wrong./
[18:53] Shadowcaller: /Wrong with the gate? Must be a eclipse…/
[18:54] Murska: /If you know what it could be, do tell. We're not from around here, and don't know anything about it./
[18:55] Shadowcaller: /Well, as your world and ours is connected, every time its a eclipse in your world, the gate closes./
[18:55] Shadowcaller: /It is natural and only temporary, nothing to be afraid of./
[18:55] Murska: /Okay. How long will it last?/
[18:56] Shadowcaller: /Not sure, time flows differnently in your world after all./
[18:56] Happy: (back)
[18:56] Murska: Aegnor relays this to the others.
[18:57] Murska: /Nothing to do but to wait, then?/
[18:57] Happy: "I hope that's all it is. But perhaps we should continue looking for a way out just in case."
[18:57] Shadowcaller: /Yes, I don't mind being here anyway./
[18:58] Murska: /I'd rather be back. But might as well take a look around while we're here./ 'Yeah, nothing much else to do.'
[18:59] Happy: "Are there any other spirits around here?"
[19:00] Murska: Aegnor checks yet again, although he'll sense any larger ones without actively looking.
[19:00] Shadowcaller: /You might… I'm going to test my legs once again, I might not return for a while./
[19:00] Shadowcaller: There don't appear to be any major spirits around here
[19:01] Shadowcaller: The wolf slowly rises himself up from the ground
[19:01] Shadowcaller: Then it starts to run, slowly at first and then much, much faster
[19:01] Shadowcaller: Soon you have lost sight of him entierly
[19:01] Murska: Hm. What do I feel when I try to sense the spirits around me, again?
[19:02] Shadowcaller: Its hard to sense any invidual spirits here since their energy is all around yuo
[19:02] Shadowcaller: *you
[19:03] Shadowcaller: Lesser spirits could remain perfectly hidden from your sigth
[19:03] Happy: Promise waits for an obvious clue from the GM since his player is more brain foggy than usual… >.>
[19:03] Murska: 'It's the spirit world, their energy is everywhere. Nothing larger, though.'
[19:03] Murska: 'So, want to go take a look around?'
[19:04] Happy: "Yes."
[19:04] Shadowcaller: (Brain fog spirits attack promise!)
[19:04] Murska: Aegnor gets up and takes a look around farther to see if he notices anything that stands out from the landscape
[19:04] Happy: (followed by fatigue spirits)
[19:05] Shadowcaller: (Yes, darn things following each other.)
[19:05] Murska: (I wish I could hand Happy Godslayer)
[19:05] Murska: (Something to defend with…)
[19:05] Shadowcaller: There are smaller forests and lakes everywhere, but they don't seem to connect
[19:06] Happy: Promise tries to smell anything of interest.
[19:08] Happy: Suroshian stay with us?
[19:08] Shadowcaller: He is
[19:08] Shadowcaller: He is still there
[19:09] Shadowcaller: Promise smells something beoynd the pollen, it smells like a wolfen female in heat.. or something very much like
[19:09] Shadowcaller: it
[19:09] Shadowcaller: Or at least something trying to copy it
[19:09] Happy: "I think our wolf friend might be busy. There seems to be a female wolfen around."
[19:11] Murska: 'Oh? Should we go meet? I can't see anything very interesting about this landscape, other than that it's almost 'too' peaceful.'
[19:12] Happy: "If you like. I wouldn't interfere though. could be dangerous." Promise leads them that way.
[19:13] Shadowcaller: Its very peaceful here, but there are no signs of life of any kind. You wonder how these plants can do without insects and other type of animals
[19:13] Shadowcaller: (Well, animal life of any kind.)
[19:14] Happy: they probably feed on souls or something
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Right…)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Why do you always assume the wordt:P)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: *worst
[19:14] Murska: (Because you're GMing? :P)
[19:15] Happy: (yup)
[19:15] Shadowcaller: (bah, if I really had made it bad aspossible, you would all be dead by now.)
[19:16] Murska: (Well, of course… you sort of control everything. :P)
[19:16] Murska: (GM always should have the means for a total party wipe)
[19:17] Shadowcaller: The smell leads into a small forest
[19:17] Happy: anyway…. Promise leads them towards the sexy female wolf while trying to keep the scent from physically affecting him.
[19:17] Shadowcaller: (Damn that sexy smelll…)
[19:19] Shadowcaller: The forest is intoxicating since its filled with that smell of sex. It don't appear to come fromt he trees thought, but deeper inside the forest. Aegnor starts to feel affected as well
[19:19] Murska: 'Hm. What about let's not proceed?'
[19:20] Happy: "Agreed. This doesn't seem natural." /Wolf? Where are you?/
[19:20] Shadowcaller: (*gaps* you don't follow the GM's clues?:P)
[19:20] Happy: (To walk straight into an obvious trap? :P)
[19:21] Shadowcaller: /I am here, what do you want?/
[19:21] Shadowcaller: (Who said it was a trap?)
[19:22] Happy: /There is something disturbing here… a forest filled with the scent of mating. It seems like a trap./
[19:22] Murska: 'This isn't the natural world. This area isn't natural. It's too lifeless.'
[19:23] Shadowcaller: /I do not sense anything… must be a mortal smell./
[19:23] Murska: Does Aegnor sense anything?
[19:23] Shadowcaller: (Spirits and such?)
[19:23] Happy: "The wolf doesn't smell it."
[19:23] Murska: (yeah)
[19:24] Shadowcaller: /Should I come and aid you?/
[19:24] Shadowcaller: (well, not at the moment no.)
[19:24] Happy: /We aren't in trouble… yet. /
[19:24] Shadowcaller: /Just say the word and I wil be coming for you./
[19:24] Murska: 'Hm. If mortals weren't so rare here, I'd almost call it a trap for our kind…'
[19:25] Happy: "Maybe this is the nymph afterlife?"
[19:25] Shadowcaller: Suroshian don't appear to be as affected as you two
[19:25] Happy: Promise continues onwards.
[19:25] Shadowcaller: Suroshian sigh and continues to follow you
[19:26] Shadowcaller: As he expects a trap at any moment
[19:26] Murska: 'Should we be going?' Aegnor follows some way behind hesitantly.
[19:27] Shadowcaller: The smell grows stronger as you go even deeper, you soon stand before a small river
[19:27] Happy: "At least there is something alive this way," Promise says.
[19:27] Shadowcaller: You could easily step over it
[19:27] Murska: 'That might not necessarily be a good thing, you know.'
[19:28] Happy: "Perhaps not."
[19:28] Happy: Promise steps over the river.
[19:29] Shadowcaller: So do Suroshian, the old warrior don't appear that sure of this however "What is that smell?"
[19:29] Murska: Aegnor follows them, then.
[19:30] Happy: "I smell a wolfen female. But it seems far too strong to be that."
[19:30] Shadowcaller: "Wolfen? I smell something differntly… like musk."
[19:31] Murska: 'And the spirit didn't sense it. I don't like this.'
[19:32] Happy: Promise continues to lead the way, unless Aegnor tries harder to convince him not to.
[19:32] Murska: He doesn't say anything more.
[19:33] Shadowcaller: You can see a opening in the trees, there is a glade there, the smell appears to orginate from there
[19:34] Happy: Promise steps into the glade.
[19:34] Happy: (and dies horribly!)
[19:34] Murska: (The goblin?)
[19:35] Shadowcaller: (The who?)
[19:35] Murska: (The band?)
[19:38] Murska: (Killed it.)
[19:39] Happy: and…?
[19:40] Murska: SC either fell asleep or had a mind blank, I'd guess
[19:40] Shadowcaller: Promise enter the glade and can see a horned fellow stir around in a large chamber pot
[19:40] Happy: chamber pot? O.o
[19:40] Shadowcaller: (Sorry, was lookign for a word >.>)
[19:40] Shadowcaller: (See? wrong one…)
[19:40] Shadowcaller: cauldron
[19:40] Shadowcaller: There we go
[19:41] Happy: Ah, much better. I'd have thought we'd have smelled a large chamber pot by now….
[19:41] Happy: "Hello, Sir."
[19:41] Murska: Aegnor follows after him.
[19:41] Shadowcaller: "Well… don't my eyes betray me, mortals!"
[19:42] Shadowcaller: "Any of you… female?"
[19:42] Murska: (*points at Suroshian*)
[19:42] Murska: (:P
[19:42] Happy: "Afraid not. We left our mates in the mortal realms."
[19:43] Shadowcaller: He sigh dissapointed "I must be getting desperate, after making this perfect musk and having no one to use it on…"
[19:44] Shadowcaller: "Mortal cleavage… how I miss you."
[19:44] Happy: "We're trying to find our way back to the mortal realms. Do you know the way?"
[19:45] Shadowcaller: "Dose it look like I know the way? If I had known the way I would have been there right now…"
[19:45] Shadowcaller: He goes disturbingly silent for a while
[19:45] Happy: "But the GM said we were supposed to come this way…"
[19:46] Happy: "I apologize, my player is possibly suffering from dementia."
[19:46] Happy: "She often makes me spew nonsense."
[19:46] Shadowcaller: He shakes his head "You said you had mates?"
[19:46] Murska: ('He did? I thought it to be a trap, myself')
[19:47] Happy: "Yes, and I'd like to get back to her."
[19:48] Murska: Aegnor examines the glade carefully and tries to sense the spirit, if it is one.
[19:48] Shadowcaller: (Well, the horned fellow appears to be a spirit.)
[19:49] Shadowcaller: "Hmm.. you know, there might be a way…"
[19:50] Shadowcaller: ""Well, let me first introduce myself fellow mortals, I'm Xavius the redhorned."
[19:50] Murska: 'Aegnor.'
[19:51] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor… and you my furry friend?"
[19:51] Happy: "Promise."
[19:52] Shadowcaller: "The old guy?"
[19:52] Happy: Promise lets him answer for himself.
[19:52] Shadowcaller: "Oh right, other language…" He says the same thing in Kyouhen
[19:52] Shadowcaller: "Suroshian."
[19:55] Shadowcaller: Xavius: "Now… you said something about mates? Emotional bounds?"
[19:55] Happy: "Very much so."
[19:56] Shadowcaller: "Well, I have acess to special methodes that could allow us to bring them here…"
[19:56] Shadowcaller: "Or maybe the opposite."
[19:58] Happy: "I don't want her brought here."
[19:58] Shadowcaller: "Why not? You must miss her terrible I'm I right?"
[19:59] Murska: 'We'd rather go there.'
[20:00] Happy: "This is no place for her."
[20:00] Shadowcaller: "That might be much harder… we need them to think of you see?"
[20:00] Happy: "I never stop thinking of her."
[20:02] Shadowcaller: "Well, she need to think of you, and by thinking I mean concentrate all her thoughts of you… its more of a sexual bound then emotional really. Even if those two can be confused."
[20:02] Shadowcaller: "You have had sex with her right?"
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (outspokeness! Die!)
[20:03] Happy: "She is my mate." Promise says.
[20:05] Happy: (time for a rest break -.-)
[20:06] Murska: (I'll go shower, then)
[20:06] Happy: (I resent the need for rest breaks :S)
[20:06] Murska: (In a bit…)
[20:06] Shadowcaller: (Do so.)
[20:06] Happy: (brb 10-15)
[20:15] Murska: okay, going now
[20:15] Shadowcaller: Okay
[20:20] Murska: back.
[20:21] Shadowcaller: Damn, you shower fast
[20:21] Murska: Heh…
[20:21] Murska: My household…
[20:22] Murska: I grab a bottle of shampoo, then notice that it's covered in blood
[20:22] Murska: and my first thought?
[20:22] Murska: 'Sheesh, again?'
[20:22] Shadowcaller: O.o
[20:23] Shadowcaller: Why is that?
[20:25] Murska: Okay, I fixed the gaping hole in my thumb
[20:25] Shadowcaller: And why is that hole? >.>
[20:25] Murska: No idea.
[20:25] Murska: No big deal.
[20:26] Happy: ugh
[20:27] Shadowcaller: Hello again
[20:27] Happy: dun think i'll be awake much longer
[20:28] Shadowcaller: :(
[20:28] Shadowcaller: Well, I could use some sleep >.>
[20:28] Murska: Told ya, SC. :P
[20:29] Murska: Let's continue for as long as we can, shall we?
[20:29] Murska: Now that I fixed myself up, I'm not going to sleep until the bloodloss makes me faint!
[20:29] Shadowcaller: If you wish
[20:29] Happy: yes
[20:31] Shadowcaller: "One can never be too sure with you mortals, you have all kinds of crazy ideas…"
[20:32] Happy: "So they need to think of us, strongly. But we have no way to communicate with them. And I imagine they are keeping themselves busy by helping the villagers."
[20:32] Shadowcaller: "Helping villagers?… I see."
[20:33] Shadowcaller: "No means of contacting them?"
[20:34] Happy: "Aegnor's mate is a wizard. Perhaps he can reach her."
[20:35] Shadowcaller: "Ohh… I like wizards, how dose she look like. IT is a she right?"
[20:36] Murska: Aegnor ignores the spirit's comments. 'I don't know of any specific way to contact her. She might be able to talk to me but I've got nothing to talk to her with.'
[20:36] Happy: "Perhaps through Iname? Or one of the other spirits?"
[20:36] Happy: "Or I can try and reach Zubera again."
[20:36] Murska: (my thumb hurts and I can't even be a baby and suck on it cuz it's all packaged up.)
[20:37] Murska: 'Hm. I guess it'd be worth a try. But how'd we get Wolf and Suroshian out?'
[20:38] Shadowcaller: "I think they can come too, the reason I'm helping is that I might get out from this empty place."
[20:38] Shadowcaller: "Those damn nymphs won't even go near me…"
[20:38] Shadowcaller: "You mortals are really ruining things for us spirits."
[20:39] Murska: ('Oh really? Took me a while to get them to let me go… :P')
[20:39] Happy: (The nymphs luuuurve you)
[20:40] Shadowcaller: (Well as he said, you are runing things for spirits.)
[20:40] Murska: (Heh. Is it my fault he can't compete with my charisma? ;))
[20:41] Happy: "So they only need to think of us? And then what?/
[20:41] Happy: *"
[20:42] Shadowcaller: "I do my thing of course, I just need to prepare a little ritual…"
[20:42] Murska: 'We've had our share of those. Could you elaborate on what exactly you're going to do, how this will work and inform us of the risks?'
[20:43] Happy: "So you should prepare first? I guess we should have the wolf spirit here."
[20:44] Shadowcaller: "Well… there is a few things you mortals might consider "risky busniess", if you know what I mean."
[20:44] Shadowcaller: "Its a ritual made by my magic after all."
[20:44] Murska: 'Yes?'
[20:45] Shadowcaller: "Well, first of all. You need to take off all your clothes…"
[20:45] Shadowcaller: (Haha.)
[20:46] Happy: /Wolf, we may have found a way to get us home./
[20:46] Happy: "Why would our clothing matter?"
[20:47] Shadowcaller: "Oh, its a part of the magic, the sexual connection is much bbetter when you are naked."
[20:47] Happy: "Sounds like a con to me."
[20:47] Shadowcaller: (A part of me wonder if this guy is insane…)
[20:47] Murska: (So we'd appear naked next to Cessie? Oo )
[20:47] Murska: (xD)
[20:48] Shadowcaller: "What? Why would I do such a thing?"
[20:48] Shadowcaller: "I'm just a simpel satyr, looking for cleavage and fun."
[20:49] Shadowcaller: "And since no one here appears to have either of those things…"
[20:50] Shadowcaller: /Great! I'm coming./
[20:50] Happy: Promise sighs. "I'm willing to try almost anything."
[20:51] Shadowcaller: "Thats the right attitude my furry friend! There is nothing to be ashamed for, you are almost naked anyway."
[20:52] Murska: 'So, explain the whole thing before we start doing anything, would you?'
[20:53] Shadowcaller: "Of course, see here. I will start drawing a few runes around here that you will sit in."
[20:54] Shadowcaller: "Then I will enchant you all with this perfect bath of pheromones."
[20:54] Shadowcaller: "It will create the perfect sexual atmosphere!"
[20:55] Happy: "And somehow this will make our mates desire us enough to pull us into the mortal realms?" *raised eyebrow*
[20:55] Shadowcaller: "Yeah, in theory."
[20:56] Murska: 'You know, we COULD just wait.'
[20:56] Shadowcaller: "For what exaclty?"
[20:56] Shadowcaller: *exactly
[20:56] Shadowcaller: "Don't you want to see your mates now?"
[20:58] Shadowcaller: "If I were in your position I would be so crazy that I just throw all my clothes away and beg the nice saty to bring me back home to my babe."
[20:58] Happy: (*giggle*)
[20:58] Murska: 'Luckily you aren't.'
[20:59] Shadowcaller: *satyr
[20:59] Murska: 'Hm, what was it you said earlier about nymphs, by the way?'
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "Yes, damn teasing creatures are all around the place, hiding of course."
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "If they only knew the misery they have caused me…"
[21:00] Shadowcaller: "All those lonely nights…"
[21:00] Shadowcaller: (eww)
[21:00] Murska: 'Do you think they'd have a way to contact their kin on a Tree in the mortal world?'
[21:01] Shadowcaller: "The who?"
[21:01] Shadowcaller: "I don't know of any tree mister, I have only lived here."
[21:01] Happy: "If you have only lived here, why do you want to see the mortal realms?"
[21:01] Murska: Aegnor shrugs. 'Oh well.'
[21:02] Shadowcaller: "Beacuse it got cleavage! And willing mortals of course!"
[21:02] Happy: (I bet if you played music, the nymphs would show up)
[21:02] Murska: (I wish this satyr meets Yuki-Joro. :P)
[21:02] Shadowcaller: "Here everyone avoids me… but I show them, I show all of them."
[21:02] Happy: (^.^)
[21:03] Shadowcaller: (How come?
)
[21:03] Murska: (Might be interesting. :P)
[21:03] Happy: (Or Cessie. She'd fireball him into impotence)
[21:04] Shadowcaller: "So.. shall we start? I feel something burning here, and it ain't my caludron fire."
[21:05] Happy: "Not until our friend arrives."
[21:05] Shadowcaller: "Should I start drawing runes? I can already see myself banging some mortal woman…"
[21:06] Shadowcaller: (…)
[21:06] Shadowcaller: (I dislike this character…)
[21:06] Murska: 'Hm. What exactly will happen with this ritual? We appear in the mortal world near our mates, along with all of the rest of you?'
[21:07] Shadowcaller: "Um well, first we need to build up some sexual energy you see?"
[21:07] Shadowcaller: "Then in theory, that would happend."
[21:08] Happy: "I'm sure you believe this is going to work, but I really don't see it happening."
[21:09] Shadowcaller: "Its still in it experiment stage I admit… but I have worked on this a lot, the only thing I needed was someone with sexual connection to the mortal realm."
[21:10] Happy: "If that was enough, I'm sure your desire to bang mortal chicks would have done the job already."
[21:11] Shadowcaller: "Eh, you need to have done it already you see?"
[21:11] Murska: 'Hm. Well, we'll have to prepare some things before we leave anyway. Shouldn't take long.'
[21:11] Happy: "Yeah."
[21:11] Shadowcaller: "I know I never have, I think I would notice…"
[21:11] Shadowcaller: *would have noticed
[21:12] Shadowcaller: "Well, I start with the runes then and you… can get into the "mood" if you know what I mean." *wink*
[21:12] Shadowcaller: (Gah, he is awful!)
[21:13] Shadowcaller: /I am near, what are you doing?/
[21:13] Murska: Aegnor starts backtracking through the forest. (Who is the Wolf talking to?)
[21:13] Shadowcaller: *he's
[21:13] Shadowcaller: (both.)
[21:13] Happy: /Sorry, false alarm. This guy is a complete nutter. I don't think he has a clue./
[21:14] Shadowcaller: /Who are you talking to anyway?/
[21:14] Happy: /A satyr/
[21:15] Shadowcaller: /I see… I ner me much ofthat kind./
[21:16] Happy: ?
[21:16] Murska: (never met?)
[21:16] Shadowcaller: *never
[21:16] Shadowcaller: (damn keyboard.)
[21:16] Murska: (Get a better one. :P)
[21:17] Shadowcaller: *met
[21:18] Murska: (and a space between 'of' and 'that')
[21:18] Shadowcaller: (Yes, I am aware.)
[21:18] Murska: We backtrack to where we had stayed before.
[21:18] Murska: I guess.
[21:18] Happy: yeah
[21:18] Shadowcaller: (But I thought I didn't need to correct that.)
[21:18] Happy: not hard for Promise to follow the backtrail
[21:19] Shadowcaller: Suroshian: "So… what exactly what that creature babeling about?"
[21:20] Happy: "Something about wanting to have sex with mortal women. No wonder the nymphs flee from him."
[21:21] Shadowcaller: "Ahh… I don't think i want to hear much more do I?"
[21:22] Happy: Is the wolf visible now?
[21:23] Shadowcaller: He appears before you, shifting out of the trees around him
[21:23] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/e5e5c79a9036683dd7c04cc67b7a6ba7.jpg)http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/e5e5c79a9036683dd7c04cc67b7a6ba7.jpg
[21:24] Shadowcaller: (I had that image prepared the first time you met him…)
[21:24] Happy: (He's gorgeous.)
[21:24] Murska: (Nice pic.)
[21:24] Shadowcaller: (indeed.)
[21:25] Shadowcaller: /So… what did you learn?/
[21:26] Happy: /That there are nymphs here/
[21:26] Murska: 'Do you think I should try to contact the nymphs?'
[21:26] Happy: "You've had their help before," Promise says.
[21:27] Shadowcaller: /Nymphs? Are there no useful spirits around at all?/
[21:28] Happy: /Did you encounter any?/
[21:28] Shadowcaller: /I haven't been looking for any, so no. I have not./
[21:30] Shadowcaller: /I can't see how nymphs can help us get home anyway./
[21:30] Murska: (Hm. Aegnor can't hear this, I guess? At least not Promise's part.)
[21:31] Shadowcaller: (Hm, should he?)
[21:33] Happy: *poke*
[21:33] Shadowcaller: (Lets say he dose…)
[21:35] Happy: (I'm going to fade again soon….)
[21:35] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[21:35] Murska: /They might tell us something useful, though.
[21:35] Murska: /
[21:36] Shadowcaller: /Like how to swim a lake?/
[21:36] Happy: /They might be able to speak to the nymphs in the mortal realm/
[21:36] Shadowcaller: /And that will give us…?/
[21:37] Happy: /We're willing to listen to other ideas/
[21:38] Shadowcaller: /Very well, contact your nymphs then, see how much that will give us./
[21:42] Murska: Once we're at the lake, Aegnor sits down and takes out the guitar, shuddering as his fingers brush the flute's case.
[21:42] Murska: 'We'll see if it even works.'
[21:44] Murska: He seems to relax a bit once he picks up the guitar, running his fingers down the neck smoothly without strumming at first, checking the tension of the strings.
[21:45] Murska: (Okay, it seems it's monologue time again…)
[21:46] Shadowcaller: (Indeed^^)
[21:47] Murska: As a counterpoint to what he played for the harpies, he starts playing a very melodic, soft tunes, which seem to meld into the surrounding natural beauty.
[21:48] Happy: Promise sits down withhis back to a tree, enjoying this music much better than the last concert.
[21:49] Shadowcaller: Both the wolf and suroshian appears to enjoy the music too
[21:50] Murska: Aegnor doesn't feel much of a resonance with the surroundings due to the lack of life, but he instead adds fills to the tune, alternating the main riffs and even using harmonics to make the music flow.
[21:51] Murska: Then he starts singing in elven, he sings about nature, how it can be rough but it is never cruel, how when you know how to coexist with it it will take care of all your needs.
[21:53] Shadowcaller: You can hear voices around you join into the music as it was planned, but you can't see anyone yet
[21:54] Murska: Aegnor closes his eyes. The music sounds somehow sad, though to those present who do not know elven the words flow naturally, sounding like a small stream in the middle of the landscape the guitar creates.
[21:55] Shadowcaller: The voices follow the song perfectly as a trained choir
[21:58] Happy: Promise is lulled to sleep by the lovely music, so his player can go and get some more rest…
[21:58] Murska: Aegnor comes to an interlude. This is a song he has created a long time ago, and he'd always have wanted someone to play it with, for to him it feels incomplete without a rythmic solo at this part, but since no opportunity has presented itself he has turned the originally quiet interlude into somewhat of a solo.
[21:59] Shadowcaller: (What is he lacking exactly?)
[21:59] Murska: (A drummer or a bassist.)
[22:00] Shadowcaller: (Ah, no characters with such intruments thought.)
[22:00] Murska: (Indeed.)
[22:01] Shadowcaller: (You got pleanty of singers, so you don't need Cessie at least:P)
[22:02] Murska: (Backing vocals and choirs maybe, but Cessie could sing a duet, with some practice. :P)
[22:02] Shadowcaller: (You really think that?)
[22:03] Murska: (If she wasn't shy about it, yeah.)
[22:03] Happy: (Freedom wants to >.> )
[22:03] Shadowcaller: (Bah, why are you alwasy pushing me about this?)
[22:03] Shadowcaller: *always
[22:05] Happy: (You brought Cessie up, not us… ;) )
[22:05] Happy: (off to rest. Not sure how long I'll be. Carry on… )
[22:06] Shadowcaller: (Well, can't I bring her up without you speaking about it?)
[22:06] Shadowcaller: (See ya.)
[22:07] Shadowcaller: Even the wind itself sounds like its trying ti acompany the song
[22:07] Murska: (Hey, you started talking about Cessie singing, it's not like we'll ignore the subject. :P)
[22:07] Shadowcaller: *its
[22:07] Shadowcaller: (Oh, well my fault then.)
[22:07] Murska: (At least Aegnor can cherish the memory of singing with Freedom.)
[22:07] Shadowcaller: (Right…)
[22:09] Murska: As the interlude ends into a drawn-out high note, Aegnor slides it downwards(wishing he had a whammy bar so he could divebomb) and the song speeds up somewhat. The melody starts as the same, but changes, like shedding it's skin, turning into first a similar and then a very different tune while gathering speed.
[22:10] Murska: It's almost cheerful, although it has a slight 'forced' undertone which is countered by him using the two lowest strings for deep harmonics.
[22:11] Shadowcaller: (He's using the tones at hand at least…)
[22:11] Murska: It's about the hectic everyday life which is so easy to get stuck into, while forgetting to actually enjoy yourself, fooling your mind into thinking 'everything's fine'.
[22:13] Murska: Mixing in are real emotions, which start out as subdued but become more prominent later on. Aegnor's just improvizing this part.
[22:13] Shadowcaller: Even Xavius appears to have heard the music and can be seen looking out behind a bush
[22:15] Murska: As the tempo and the tension rise just ever-so-slightly, Aegnor stops singing. The short solo ends into the real emotions lying underneath breaking through the original melody, and he quickly retrieves his Kazoo while his fretting hand is free.
[22:17] Murska: The discord between the two emotions is the focal point for the last part of the song, while the Kazoo supports them both. Aegnor channels some of his magical energy almost unknowingly to draw everyone into the music.
[22:18] Shadowcaller: There is not a singel living soul here not drawn into the music
[22:19] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can feel much more then just the spirits around him listening, as the whole spirit realm suddenly was focused on him
[22:21] Murska: He breaks into a longer solo, keeping the base melody and especially rythm going only by the kazoo while creating an intricate pattern with the guitar. His hands move extremely fast, but softly, him using harmonics along with tapping. The flow of the stream turns into a dance of the elements…
[22:23] Shadowcaller: Aegnor feels more then one strong presence focusing at him, he feels his knees go weak as the gathered presense is almost pressing him toward the ground
[22:24] Murska: His thoughts aren't very coherent anymore, he's not reacting to sensory input except for what he hears and feels with his hands unless it poses a direct threat to him.
[22:26] Shadowcaller: There is no threat, just mere curiosity
[22:27] Murska: The solo ends abruptly, and the underlying melody suddenly turns to the front, as a natural continuation. It's beautiful, the discord present in the whole song mends into a perfect harmony, dissonant voices being first subdued and then disappearing. The pattern finishes and the last sounds that ring to the air vibrate off each other for the few moments of unbroken silence afterwards.
[22:28] Murska: Aegnor is still as a stone for a while, then wordlessly brings his hand to his face, taking the Kazoo while wiping his glistening eyes.
[22:29] Shadowcaller: The world is also completly silent for a while
[22:29] Shadowcaller: No wind, no movements at all
[22:30] Shadowcaller: The silence is however broken by Xavius: "Well, that was good."
[22:30] Shadowcaller: (*facepalm*)
[22:30] Murska: (:P)
[22:32] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can feel how the presenses start to dissapear one by one
[22:32] Shadowcaller: But some however linger a while
[22:33] Murska: He first takes care to place his guitar into it's case. Then he tries to sense the spirits around.
[22:34] Shadowcaller: /That… what is your name? What type of spirit are you?/
[22:34] Murska: /Just a mortal, I'm afraid. Aegnor./
[22:36] Shadowcaller: /A mortal? Thats.. amazing, tell me then "Aegnor" how did you do that? How did you play that melody?/
[22:36] Shadowcaller: Around him Aegnor can see dryads and Nymphs emerging around him
[22:38] Murska: /It's difficult to explain… I felt it, and then I made it audible./
[22:38] Murska: (Hm. I'm going to have to skip these scenes soon, or I'll run out of ways to top myself in special situations. Oo)
[22:39] Shadowcaller: (Hehe.)
[22:43] Shadowcaller: /I see… there are many that would have your gift Aegnor, you need to protect it well or someone will steal if from you./
[22:43] Murska: /Why steal music? It should be given freely and shared./
[22:44] Shadowcaller: /No, steal your ability to create it./
[22:45] Murska: Aegnor shudders at the thought. /That… it would cripple me./ (Who am I talking to anyway?)
[22:46] Shadowcaller: (Well, a major kami apperently.)
[22:49] Shadowcaller: /ANd thats the very reason you should be careful. I am not the only spirit you managed to get the attention of./
[22:50] Shadowcaller: /May I ask, what is a mortal such as you doing in the spirit realm anyway?/
[22:51] Murska: /Search and rescue. Right now we're looking for a way back to the mortal realm, actually./
[22:52] Shadowcaller: /Ah, I see. Well, there is something about the gate… I think there must be eclipse in your realm I'm afraid. Its very difficult to reach./
[22:53] Shadowcaller: /The only possible way… you should contact attempt to contact Hikari./
[22:55] Murska: /Hikari?/
[22:56] Shadowcaller: /Yes, the twilight guardian. He guards the gate after all./
[22:56] Shadowcaller: /He should know how to get trought it./
[22:57] Shadowcaller: /It would be sad that one with such a ability would leave us thought…/
[22:59] Murska: /I'm only visiting, after all. But, if you'd excuse me… who are you?/
[23:00] Shadowcaller: /I am Yosei, its a pleasure to meet you./
[23:01] Shadowcaller: /You are a speaker too aren't you? A mortal with many abilities…/
[23:02] Murska: /Yeah. Tends to get me in trouble, but on the other hand, also gets me out. Makes for an interesting life./
[23:02] Shadowcaller: /Ah, I understand. Well it was really nice to hear you sing, I never heard something quite like it./
[23:03] Murska: /Thank you. It's nice to meet you too. It's usually nice to meet beings who don't attempt to kill me or worse./
[23:04] Shadowcaller: /Hm, I haven't been in the mortal for some time actually. I never realized it had gone that bad./
[23:04] Shadowcaller: /Anything I can do to ease your burden?/
[23:08] Murska: /Well, it's not so bad, really. I wouldn't switch my life for anyone else's. All I want right now is for me and my companions to get back home safely./
[23:10] Shadowcaller: /I understand, well tell me if you need something then. Hikari could be called upon everywhere but he cna be a bit hardto speak with sometimes. He's not very found of mortal kind./
[23:12] Happy: (back)
[23:12] Murska: /Right. Thank you./
[23:12] Murska: What happens in the world not inside Aegnor's head in the meanwhile?
[23:12] Shadowcaller: Well, the drayds and the nymphs are getting familiar with Aegnors companions apperntly
[23:13] Shadowcaller: they still avoid Xavius thought, despite his attempts to… get closer
[23:14] Shadowcaller: *apperently
[23:14] Murska: Any other spirits whose presence Aegnor can sense?
[23:15] Shadowcaller: They appear to know that Aegnor is in some type of disscussion and don't disturb him
[23:15] Shadowcaller: He can feel many presence, not all of them friendly however
[23:16] Shadowcaller: (Welcome back by the way >.>)
[23:16] Happy: (don't think i'll be here long.. v.v)
[23:16] Murska: (Aww.)
[23:17] Shadowcaller: (Why return then? If you want to sleep then sleep:))
[23:18] Happy: (I didn't know i was still this tired until i tried sitting up(
[23:18] Shadowcaller: (Okay, well we could warp this up.)
[23:19] Shadowcaller: (But when you return to the mortal world, could someone else GM? >.>)
[23:19] Murska: (I guess.)
[23:19] Happy: (But you have the whole war over the gate thing…)
[23:20] Shadowcaller: (He, I can tell you the details.)
[23:20] Happy: (or is that still waiting for Wolfie's return?)
[23:20] Shadowcaller: *eh
[23:20] Murska: (Now then, today's a holiday so I can technically be awake this whole night without screwing myself over
[23:20] Murska: But if I go to sleep now then I can keep in the normal-ish-er rythm and maybe IF more earlier the next evening
[23:20] Shadowcaller: (Indeed.)
[23:22] Murska: (So, let's get to a suitable spot to stop, I guess?)
[23:23] Shadowcaller: (Sure.)
[23:23] Shadowcaller: (Its your move.)
[23:24] Murska: (It is?)
[23:24] Murska: (I talked last)
[23:24] Shadowcaller: (Oh, I thought you were going to act outside. Oh well.)
[23:24] Murska: Anyway, Aegnor walks to the others. 'I might've attracted a bit too much attention.'
[23:25] Shadowcaller: /Farwell for now then…/
[23:25] Murska: /Farewell, and thank you again for the information./

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License