Feb 20

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 30500): Fri Feb 20 20:13:12 2009
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: the funniest thing just happened
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: my dad added me on facebook
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: I laughed my ass off
[20:13] Shadowcaller: Haha
[20:13] Shadowcaller: That must feel a bit odd:P
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: It's hilarious
[20:14] MrEdwardNigma: he's a fan of jaqcues brel, non-fiction literature and hugs :P
[20:14] Shadowcaller:
[20:14] Shadowcaller: Ugh, I hope my dad never do that
[20:14] Shadowcaller: I can already smell the disaster….
[20:15] Happy: that would be really weird. i would hate it if my parents started web stalking me
[20:15] Shadowcaller: And a bit creepy
[20:15] Shadowcaller: Since you act a bit different on the internet
[20:16] Shadowcaller: Heck, I don't think my parents would regonize me on the internet
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: My dad's scary like that
[20:17] Shadowcaller: He got images too?:P=
[20:17] Happy: although when i was home at thanksgiving, i was reading through the forums, and my mom pointed at my avatar (the red dress one) and asked if that was me
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Haha
[20:17] Shadowcaller: What did you say?;)
[20:18] Shadowcaller: My parents would most likely be lost in all the avatars before they could point out mine…
[20:18] Happy: i said yes. it does sort of look like me
[20:19] Murska: my parents wouldn't have any idea of my avatar
[20:19] MrEdwardNigma: Oh god, he's a fan of lingerie…
[20:19] MrEdwardNigma: *facepalm*
[20:19] Happy: gah!
[20:19] Happy: no one should have to know that about their parents!
[20:20] MrEdwardNigma: Worts of all, he turned his facebook to french mode
[20:20] MrEdwardNigma: *worst
[20:20] Shadowcaller: Ignorance is bliss:P
[20:20] MrEdwardNigma: Mine is on English, naturally
[20:20] Shadowcaller: There should be a age limit for face book…
[20:21] Happy: *wonders if i should tell catseye why he's the suspect in rockstar*
[20:21] MrEdwardNigma: where I worked everyone had facebook
[20:21] MrEdwardNigma: it was hilarious
[20:22] MrEdwardNigma: all these middle-aged women telling each other to check out this and that quiz on facebook, and to become fans of sleeping in
[20:22] Shadowcaller: Hehe, the wonders of the internet:P
[20:23] Shadowcaller: Thankfully my relatives don't know much about the internet
[20:24] Shadowcaller: You feelt sick happy?
[20:24] Happy: i'm still adjusting to this new drug
[20:25] Happy: it makes me sleep at weird times
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Drug?^o)
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Hm, okay
[20:25] Happy: yup. i'm a drug addict :P
[20:25] Shadowcaller: I see…

[20:26] Shadowcaller: Heck, I don't even drink coke
[20:26] Happy: yeah, i'm a soda addict too….
[20:26] MrEdwardNigma: There's nothing wrong with being a drug addict
[20:26] MrEdwardNigma: it's a life choice
[20:26] Shadowcaller: Depends on the drug thought
[20:26] Shadowcaller: My drug is gitp
[20:27] Happy: heh
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: That doesn't count…
[20:27] Shadowcaller: Aww
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: At least it's not bad for you!
[20:27] Shadowcaller: It is for you?^o)
[20:28] MrEdwardNigma: That's not what that means, and you know it! (I hope)
[20:28] Happy: anyway, the new antidepressant should get settled into my system in a week or two, and then maybe i'll be on a normal sleep schedule again
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: okay, now I'm chatting with my dad on facebook…
[20:29] Shadowcaller: That mus feel wierd
[20:29] Shadowcaller: *must
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: it's utterly surreal
[20:30] Shadowcaller: I can't imagine…
[20:30] Shadowcaller: *thinks about talking with his father on the internet, shudders*
[20:31] Murska: backz
[20:31] Shadowcaller: Anyone want to start before Nigma goes partying?
[20:31] MrEdwardNigma: it's not so much a party as a bunch of people getting drunk
[20:31] MrEdwardNigma: and likely high
[20:32] MrEdwardNigma: and then half of them take off to go have sex with each other, I bet
[20:32] MrEdwardNigma: okay, so it IS a party
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[20:32] Shadowcaller: I once was on a party where everyone was dead drunk except me
[20:32] Shadowcaller: I was sober:P
[20:32] Shadowcaller: That was a bit wierd
[20:32] Murska: did you remember
[20:33] Murska: to draw stuff on all their faces
[20:33] Happy: i hate things like that. i always feel responsible for taking care of the drunks
[20:33] Shadowcaller: Um… not really
[20:33] Shadowcaller: I helped a really drunk friend home thought
[20:33] Murska: well
[20:33] Murska: Happy and Nigma wake up
[20:33] Murska: simultaneously, oddly.
[20:33] Shadowcaller: He threw in the staircase…
[20:34] Shadowcaller: (okay, lets start then if its okay with you)
[20:34] Happy: sure
[20:35] Shadowcaller: Happy and Nigma wakes up
[20:35] Murska: where were we in our RP, Cessie? :P
[20:35] Happy: go looking for food
[20:36] Shadowcaller: we were
[20:36] Shadowcaller: Um…
[20:36] MrEdwardNigma: ((I don't get drunk, at all. And I drink, A LOT)) Anyways, Nigma looks around
[20:37] Murska: ((You got, last night. :P))
[20:37] Shadowcaller: hadowcaller säger:
And the druid we meet seemed to think the cursed had been made by the worm
Aegnor säger:
'Then I don't know.'
Aegnor säger:
'Might have been druid relics.'
Shadowcaller säger:
"it was a elf tomb thought"
Aegnor säger:
'Interesting…'
Shadowcaller säger:
The dwarves were all over it
Shadowcaller säger:
We only saw a few of them but we heard them…
Shadowcaller säger:

[20:37] Murska: ((In character))
[20:37] Murska: ((that is))
[20:37] Murska: oh right
[20:37] Shadowcaller: He sees Aegnor and Cessie? talking
[20:37] Murska: 'I think I want to go check that out.'
[20:37] Shadowcaller: *talking
[20:37] Shadowcaller: *ingore the questionmark
[20:37] Shadowcaller: *ignore
[20:37] Happy: Happy orders breakfast
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: Anything else? I mean, where are we?
[20:38] Shadowcaller: The innkeeper tells one of his boys to fixx some
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Inside a inn
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: "Drat, how did I get here?"
[20:38] Murska: 'Well you somehow got money'
[20:38] Murska: 'and got drunk'
[20:39] Happy: "Hi nigma"
[20:39] Murska: 'and passed out'
[20:39] Shadowcaller: (sorry Mursa, GM and RP is hard at the same time:P)
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma stumbles over to the bar and orders a double whiskey, then remembering he has no money and withdrawing the order
[20:39] Shadowcaller: *Murska
[20:39] Murska: (no problem. :P)
[20:39] Shadowcaller: You drank too much last night anyway…
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: "Poppycock, I don't get drunk. Not until after two beers"
[20:39] Murska: 'There's some money of MINE in your pocket, Nigma.'
[20:39] Murska: 'I can't touch it
[20:39] Murska: 'so you shall handle it
[20:39] Murska: 'but if it goes missing…'
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: ((Nigma can stomach slightly less than me :P))
[20:40] Shadowcaller: (())
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: How did I get money???
[20:40] Murska: 'You got some money off the patrons last night and got drunk.'
[20:40] Murska: 'The money you have now is mine.'
[20:40] Murska: 'So don't use it.'
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: "It didn't dissappear?!"
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma rejoices
[20:40] Shadowcaller: Apparently
[20:40] Murska: '…didn't you notice?'
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: "How did you get money?"
[20:40] Murska: 'You can touch money.'
[20:41] Murska: 'I played some music.'
[20:41] MrEdwardNigma: "So why do I have it?"
[20:41] Murska: 'Got Cessie here to sing a bit, too.'
[20:41] Murska: 'Because I can't touch it.'
[20:41] MrEdwardNigma: "That doesn't make sense"
[20:41] Shadowcaller: *She looks around embaressed*
[20:41] Murska: 'you don't know what a show is, eh…'
[20:41] Murska: 'I played, they threw me coins, I kicked them at you.'
[20:41] Murska: 'Now you have them.'
[20:41] Murska: 'But they're mine.'
[20:42] MrEdwardNigma: "Okay, bartender, double whiskey for me, breakfast for my friend!"
[20:42] MrEdwardNigma: "Oh, and give me some baked eggs too"
[20:42] Shadowcaller: As long as you can pay…
[20:42] Murska: '…my money.'
[20:42] Murska: 'Oh, and Happy?'
[20:42] Murska: 'You want this bow? I got a new one.'
[20:42] Shadowcaller: *he goes off to fix some breakfast*
[20:42] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma tosses some coins onto the bar and checks how many he has left
[20:43] Happy: "Sure." take bow
[20:43] Shadowcaller: (only Mursak know that:P)
[20:43] Shadowcaller: *Murska
[20:43] Shadowcaller: (how much gold do Nigma got Murska?)
[20:43] Murska: (Not that much)
[20:43] Murska: (It's not like I played a 50000-people-concert)
[20:43] MrEdwardNigma: why doesn't the GM know???
[20:44] Murska: (No idea. Never told him, I guess. :P)
[20:44] Shadowcaller: The innkeeper soon returns with some breakfast, baked eggs and all
[20:44] Murska: SC decides when they run out.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: (sure…)
[20:44] Happy: omnomnom
[20:45] Shadowcaller: Wow, happy got quite the appitite, Cessie says
[20:45] Murska: 'She isn't hung over. Unlike you. :P'
[20:45] Shadowcaller: *there is a storm growing outside*
[20:45] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma drinks half his whiskey, and then down the omelette
[20:46] Shadowcaller: "Its not my fault that I got drunk…"
[20:46] Happy: "We just wanted to help you. You know, all that knowledge you're after." *grins*
[20:46] Happy: "Now you know something you didn't before."
[20:46] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma mumbles something about women not being able to take their booze, but it's mufffled by the omelette he's scrounging down
[20:47] Shadowcaller: Something I could have lived without knowing…
[20:47] Murska: 'And it's not like we made you drink.'
[20:47] Murska: 'We just neglected to mention that you had grabbed a wrong glass.'
[20:47] Happy: "Oh? Care to test that theory Nigma?"
[20:47] Murska: 'What about not now.'
[20:48] Murska: 'Have an armwrestling contest instead.'
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma was inaudible
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: before
[20:48] Shadowcaller: Are we going to sit around here all day?
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma finished his plate
[20:48] Murska: Barbarians have a class skill
[20:48] Murska: 'hear insults'
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: "Okay, so what's new in town?"
[20:49] Shadowcaller: Aegnor is the only one who have been taking a closer look
[20:49] Murska: "Well, I checked it out. They have a massive storm, a pantheon, some merchants for weapons and clothes and the best bow I've ever seen.
[20:49] Murska: 'along with an archery contest'
[20:49] Happy: *looks at self*
[20:49] Happy: 'I could do with some new clothes'
[20:49] Murska: 'Same.'
[20:49] Murska: 'These are all bloody.'
[20:49] Murska: 'Sadly, I don't think we have enough money.'
[20:50] Murska: 'And I have to find a guitar or something.'
[20:50] Shadowcaller: "Any idea how we can get some money?"
[20:51] Murska: 'I know how I can gather enough money, for myself… if only I could handle it…'
[20:51] Murska: 'I'm sure Nigma can find money.'
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Steal you mean?|-)
[20:51] Murska: 'You could perform magic tricks.' *smile*
[20:51] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma nods. "I might be able to find some lyign around, yeah"
[20:51] Happy: "I can go hunting. Sell the skins and the meat"
[20:51] Murska: 'Or just beat someone up.'
[20:52] MrEdwardNigma: "And wait, they have a STORM?"
[20:52] Murska: 'Yeah, there's a massive storm outside.'
[20:52] Murska: 'That's why I decided to come back here.'
[20:52] Murska: *finishes restringing the bow*
[20:52] Shadowcaller: (not that massive yet:P)
[20:52] Murska: (Oh. :P)
[20:52] Murska: (Large enough. Let's say I've never seen a real storm.)
[20:52] Shadowcaller: you finishe restining the bow
[20:52] Shadowcaller: *finish
[20:53] Murska: 'Hmm. Improvement, but not much.'
[20:53] Murska: 'I sure wish we get some money…'
[20:53] Murska: 'Oh, and Nigma, the archery shop nearby has some great crossbows, if you're interested.'
[20:53] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma smiles. "I most certainly am"
[20:53] Shadowcaller: "Well, we could try to sell that druid staff"
[20:54] Shadowcaller: And his clothes
[20:54] MrEdwardNigma: "Do you think it has a sewer entrance?"
[20:54] Murska: 'I wouldn't know. But keep your hands off if you see an elvish bow there. That's gonna be mine.'
[20:55] Shadowcaller: Well, I need some new clothes
[20:55] Shadowcaller: And a bath…
[20:55] Happy: Yeah, lets get clothes first
[20:55] Murska: 'I need clothes, a guitar and prefarably some new bowstrings.'
[20:55] Happy: They should only be a few coppers for something passable
[20:55] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma looks around for the sewers
[20:55] Murska: 'looking at the storm, you'll get a shower instead, Cessie.'
[20:56] Murska: 'Nigma, you're not going anywhere. You're buying the stuff for us.'
[20:56] Shadowcaller: (the town is not big enough for large sewers, only small ones)
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: "I need money to buy stuff. So I'm going to go get some"
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma looks at the storm
[20:56] Shadowcaller: "For once i agree, we really need money"
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Its starting to rain
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: "Yes, we do!"
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: Just rain?
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Yeah, no lighting yet
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Its a stong wind thought
[20:57] Shadowcaller: *strong
[20:57] Murska: 'Well, I'll be playing some music here. Won't go outside, too wet for good business. But the inn will be filled.'
[20:58] Murska: 'Would be easier with a stringed instrument though…'
[20:58] Shadowcaller: There is two people entering the inn, thye look like they been caught in the storm
[20:58] MrEdwardNigma: "Packed, you say? Lots of people, crowds, drunk people with big fat purses to spend?"
[20:58] Murska: *plays music*
[20:58] Shadowcaller: They ignore you and sits down near the fire
[20:58] Murska: 'Exactly.' *wink*
[20:58] MrEdwardNigma: "I think I might stay too. I need to rest a bit, after all"
[20:58] Shadowcaller: They order two drinks
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "You haven't rested enough yet?|-)"
[20:59] Shadowcaller: Some more people enter the inn, looks like its going to be filled soon enough
[21:00] Murska: *finishes the song and starts another one*
[21:00] Shadowcaller: A patron throws a copper at aegnor
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: "Uhm…" Nigma says, slightly surprised at Cessie's gullibility, "Nah, I think I need to hang around some more. Until the rain clears, at least"
[21:01] Shadowcaller: (I'm insulted:P)
[21:01] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma'll go around and extinguish some lights when no-one's looking, to create that atmospheric kind of lighting where it's easy to relax - and to steal stuff
[21:01] Murska: (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC65ufGUvKM)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC65ufGUvKM
[21:01] Murska: plays
[21:02] Shadowcaller: The mood lightens up in the inn as more people anter
[21:02] Shadowcaller: *enter
[21:02] Shadowcaller: some even sing along with Aegnors tunes
[21:02] MrEdwardNigma: ((that link is AWESOME))
[21:02] Murska: ((yes. :P)
[21:03] MrEdwardNigma: ((Two days ago, metallica was booming out of my radio, and my grandma said "Now that's some nice music" :P))
[21:03] Murska: ((Heh.))
[21:03] Shadowcaller: ((Hehe))
[21:03] Murska: ((Iron Maiden ftw. :P))
[21:03] Shadowcaller: Some of them already seems to be a bit drunk
[21:04] Happy: (Link: http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/4ch-1.jpg)http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq40/happyturtle-avs/lolcats/4ch-1.jpg
[21:05] Happy: brief afk for food
[21:05] Shadowcaller: (okay)
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma buys all the booze he can with what money he has and hands it out for free, making some new friends
[21:06] Shadowcaller: The patrons welcome Nigmas company
[21:06] Murska: (Epic link, Happy. :P)
[21:06] Shadowcaller: (Yeah:D)
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: he then later robs these friends
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: as he holds back their hair in the toilets
[21:07] Shadowcaller: (there are no toilets, medival setting:P)
[21:08] Shadowcaller: Nigma manages to steal some money
[21:08] Shadowcaller: Without anyone noticing
[21:08] MrEdwardNigma: He tries to manage stealing more
[21:08] Shadowcaller: Hee dose, Aegnors music is keeping everyone distracted
[21:09] Murska: still plays
[21:09] Murska: plays a slow song with a very slight hypnotic undertone
[21:09] MrEdwardNigma: So, how much money has da Nigma got?
[21:09] Shadowcaller: Um are you sure we should steal this much? they are going to notice
[21:10] Shadowcaller: (hmm more?:P You have enough for clothes, food and a cheap crossbow)
[21:10] MrEdwardNigma: cheap doesn't sound like Nigma at all
[21:10] MrEdwardNigma: but we'll need a new venue
[21:10] MrEdwardNigma: any more inns?
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: also, Nigma shuts up sc
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: she's drawing attention to him
[21:11] Happy: Happy tries to keep Cessie occupied away from Nigma
[21:11] * Aegnor has left the conversation.
[21:12] *
moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis#moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis (Aegnor) has joined the conversation.
[21:12] Shadowcaller: She sights and leaves Nigma be
[21:12] Murska: finally
[21:12] Murska: got back
[21:12] Murska: ((What happen previously in The IF?))
[21:12] Shadowcaller: (Nigma has stole quite a lot of money)
[21:13] Shadowcaller: A patorn shouts out that his money is missing
[21:13] Murska: ((Any effect on the crowd for my playing?))
[21:13] Shadowcaller: The others looks at him confused
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: "Mine is gone too!" Nigma shouts, looking around angrily
[21:14] Shadowcaller: ((Well thye are a bit sleepy))
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: he draws a dagger
[21:14] Shadowcaller: *they
[21:14] Murska: stops playing
[21:14] Murska: 'Thieves?'
[21:14] Shadowcaller: The other patrons looks in shock at him
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: "Thieves! Filthy thieves!" Nigma shouts
[21:14] Shadowcaller: Some patorns starts to shout
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: anyone look like they have a full purse left?
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: a lone patron, preferably?
[21:15] Murska: ((Oh, and how much did they throw me?))
[21:15] Shadowcaller: (well, you have not stolen from everyone so some still have full purses)
[21:15] Shadowcaller: quite some coppar
[21:15] Murska: I safeguard my pile. :P
[21:16] Murska: What's Cessie'n'Happy doing?
[21:16] Murska: I imagine Happy's guarding Cessie. :P
[21:16] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma accuses someone with a big fat purse
[21:16] MrEdwardNigma: "You, it was you! You were rubbing into me earlier!"
[21:16] Shadowcaller: The others looks at him, quite drunk and ready for a fight
[21:17] Shadowcaller: The innkeeper tries to calm down the patrons
[21:17] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma throws the first punch, aiming to knock out the "thief" in one blow
[21:17] Happy: Happy's shrinking back, as if frightened of all the commotion, while making sure to keep between Cessie and the rest of the room.
[21:17] MrEdwardNigma: not by power, but by technique
[21:17] Shadowcaller: The "thief" goes down
[21:17] Shadowcaller: Bleeding noseblood
[21:18] Shadowcaller: The others want to divide his gold among themself
[21:18] Shadowcaller: Shouting at each other
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma nicks his purse and spills abpout half of it
[21:18] Murska: Aegnor takes the container the coins are in(bukkit?) and moves to Happy.
[21:18] Shadowcaller: The patrons complains that its not all their gold
[21:18] Murska: 'Hmm. Well that is somewhat noisier than I'd have liked.'
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: then, as the spilled coin is being looted, Nigma sees if he can steal some more from the brawlers without anyone spotting him
[21:19] Shadowcaller: "Really elf? this can only end in blood…"
[21:19] Murska: 'There is blood already.'
[21:19] Murska: 'And please, call me by name?'
[21:19] Shadowcaller: "Well, our blood that is"
[21:19] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma decides it's been enough for tonight
[21:19] Murska: 'Hey, I didn't do anything.'
[21:19] Murska: 'Nor did you two.'
[21:20] Shadowcaller: Nigma melts into the shadows
[21:20] MrEdwardNigma: "at least I earned us some coin" he whispers to sc and murska
[21:20] Murska: 'Good teamwork.'
[21:20] Shadowcaller: The others still shouting at each other
[21:20] Murska: 'take these'
[21:20] Murska: *gives Nigma the coppers aswell*
[21:20] Shadowcaller: Everything is chaos at the inn now
[21:20] Murska: 'What about we get out of here?'
[21:20] Shadowcaller: Maybe we should get out of here?
[21:21] Happy: Good idea
[21:21] Murska: 'Nigma, you couldn't have been a bit more discreet?'
[21:21] Murska: *whisper*
[21:21] Murska: exit inn
[21:21] Shadowcaller: You exit the inn, the rain seems to have increased
[21:21] Shadowcaller: outside
[21:21] Murska: 'sheesh. Let's find another inn.'
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: "I could have, but I'd have earned less"
[21:21] Murska: 'How much we got?'
[21:22] MrEdwardNigma: "Same gig, new venue?"
[21:22] Shadowcaller: (quite a lot suprisingly)
[21:22] Murska: 'This should be enough for tonight. Stupid rain.'
[21:22] Murska: 'Let's stop by to pick up some clothes, on the way.'
[21:22] Murska: look around for somewhere to buy a guitar from
[21:23] Shadowcaller: Many shops are closed beacuse of the rain
[21:23] Shadowcaller: but it seems the cloth shop is still open
[21:23] Murska: (The indoors shops are the best quality, usually.)
[21:23] Shadowcaller: (no such music store thought)
[21:23] MrEdwardNigma: "I don't think I need new clothes. I look less conspicuous in these than I would in new ones. Unless they've got something all in black…"
[21:24] Murska: 'You stink like a pig.'
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: "First I need to get myself a proper crossbow though, quick reload, easy to carry, grapnelhook function"
[21:24] Shadowcaller: We all do…
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: "I can just wash these threads if need be"
[21:24] Murska: enter cloth shop
[21:24] Shadowcaller: Do this town have a bathhouse or something?
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: enter weapon shop
[21:25] Murska: grab Nigma
[21:25] Happy: Nigma, we need your help
[21:25] Murska: and drag him back
[21:25] Murska: 'not with our gold'
[21:25] MrEdwardNigma: "Excuse me? Most of that is mine"
[21:25] Happy: "In any case, we can't spent it without your help."
[21:25] MrEdwardNigma: "I just robbed the entire bar, you just got some alms"
[21:25] Murska: 'Ha.'
[21:25] Murska: 'Anything that's yours is ours.'
[21:25] MrEdwardNigma: "Yeah, so we'll get to your demands as soon as i have my crossbow"
[21:25] Murska: 'Eh?'
[21:25] Happy: *sighs* "I only want two changes of clothing."
[21:26] Happy: "That's it."
[21:26] MrEdwardNigma: "and you'll get them, once I have my crossbow"
[21:26] Murska: 'You know, we could still turn you in…'
[21:26] MrEdwardNigma: "and lose the money? I think not"
[21:26] MrEdwardNigma: "besides, you'd never be able to sleep safely again"
[21:26] Murska: 'Hah.'
[21:26] Murska: 'You're so scary eh.'
[21:26] Murska: 'I don't sleep.'
[21:26] Happy: *whispers* "Let's just humor him"
[21:26] Happy: Follow Nigma
[21:27] Murska: *whisper* 'Fine. But someone should put him to his place.'
[21:27] Murska: Okay, let's buy your bow first.
[21:27] Shadowcaller: You neter the archery shop then?
[21:27] Shadowcaller: *enter
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: nigma buys the crossbow described earlier, and a second slightly smaller one he can strap to his arm and hide under his clothes
[21:28] Shadowcaller: (there is no such crossbow:P)
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: then he tells them to make one
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: he insists
[21:28] Murska: ((Gonna take some weeks.))
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: He has time too
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: wait, which one doesn't exist?
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: and why the hell not?
[21:29] Shadowcaller: (the small one, there is a small crossbow, but not that small)
[21:29] Murska: 'Well while we're here, buy us some arrows. Prefarably poison.'
[21:29] MrEdwardNigma: Okay, he'll just buy the other one then
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: and the small one
[21:30] Shadowcaller: The shop don't sell poison
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: which he'll then strap to his arm
[21:30] Murska: (Hmf. Well I'll just find some snakes then.)
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: and he'll just wear very loose clothing across it
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: next stop is the clothes store, I guess
[21:30] Shadowcaller: That cost quite a lot of money (fine workmanship)
[21:31] MrEdwardNigma: need to steal more?
[21:31] Shadowcaller: Not yet…
[21:31] Murska: Nigma also buys us some arrows, some bolts for himself and a couple basic bow strings.
[21:31] Murska: Next stop, clothes.
[21:31] MrEdwardNigma: also, could Nigma just steal the stuff he wants?
[21:31] Shadowcaller: (nope, its quite guarded at the inndoor shops)
[21:32] Shadowcaller: (well not alone atleast)
[21:32] MrEdwardNigma: They head to the clothes store. Nigma'll take a full black outfit and a cloak that can double as a glider. Every man with some daggers needs a cloak.
[21:32] MrEdwardNigma: oh, and we'll sell his old crossbow
[21:32] Murska: I have more daggers than you. :P
[21:32] MrEdwardNigma: so buy a cloak
[21:32] Murska: Sell my second sword aswell.
[21:32] Murska: So I only have one left
[21:33] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks at all the clothes in the shop, she seems have trouble making up her mind
[21:33] Murska: 'Knew it. She's actually a woman after all.' *smile* *whisper*
[21:34] Murska: Aegnor purchases some basic clothes with dark brown and black colours.
[21:34] Shadowcaller: How much money do we go left she asks
[21:34] Murska: (Happy! Pick clothing!))
[21:34] Murska: Oh, and Aegnor also takes a green cloak.
[21:34] Murska: Dark green, that is. :P
[21:35] Shadowcaller: (what quality are you buying?)
[21:35] Murska: *whisper to Nigma* Okay, say bye to our remaining gold.'
[21:35] Happy: Happy picks out ordinary clothing that is cut well enough to fight in
[21:35] Murska: (Nothing that expensive but good quality)
[21:35] Murska: Hmm.
[21:35] Murska: Look for a belt suitable to carry a lot of weapons
[21:35] Shadowcaller: Hmm… I can only buy one set right?
[21:36] Shadowcaller: (there is a bsci belt for small items)
[21:36] Shadowcaller: *basic
[21:36] MrEdwardNigma: does the clothes store look robbable?
[21:36] MrEdwardNigma: also, very good quality for nigma, but it need not LOOK fancy
[21:36] Murska: (Well I get that basic belt then.)
[21:37] MrEdwardNigma: he's selling his old clothes, but keeping the bracers and such he was wearing
[21:37] Shadowcaller: (your almost ruined again now, you might be able to shoplifr a few clothes nigma)
[21:37] Murska: Nobody's gonna buy those
[21:37] Murska: :P
[21:37] Shadowcaller: *shoplift
[21:38] Murska: 'The rest of the money is for Cessie… if she'd just pick something.'
[21:38] Shadowcaller: What colur do you think will ifr me?
[21:38] Shadowcaller: *fit
[21:38] Murska: 'Ask Happy. I'm not accustomed to anything but the most utilitarian clothes.'
[21:39] Shadowcaller: Happy, purple or black?… maybe green?
[21:40] Happy: "Um…" *blank stare" "I have no idea"
[21:41] Shadowcaller: *sigh* I need something that don't ger ruined instantly
[21:41] Shadowcaller: (the rest of the party looks pretty bored)
[21:42] Murska: (Except for me, who am busy packing as much weapons as I can into easy-to-reach positions.)
[21:42] Happy: *picks out something utilitarian for SC*
[21:42] Shadowcaller: Do you think that will look good on me?
[21:42] Shadowcaller: (what colur is it?)
[21:42] Murska: 'Hmm… I wonder if that dagger doesn't get tangled with that axe…'
[21:42] Shadowcaller: (its a small belt, only really small items)
[21:42] Happy: It's probably a dull foresty color
[21:43] Shadowcaller: I take black then
[21:43] Murska: (Yeah, I'm just using my extra leather armor pieces and holsters and such to hold all my weaponry.)
[21:43] Murska: 'Ooh. We got an evil necromancer in the party now?'
[21:44] Shadowcaller: She ignores aegnor and buys it
[21:44] Murska: 'At least it isn't bright.'
[21:44] Shadowcaller: You have no sense of fashion
[21:44] Murska: 'No, I don't.'
[21:44] Shadowcaller: Thats why I picked it
[21:45] Murska: 'I have no idea why it looking good is so important.'
[21:45] Murska: 'If you want people to look at you, go naked.'
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: "Good idea" Nigma muses
[21:45] Shadowcaller: She gives aegnor a glare
[21:45] Murska: 'Anyway. Nobody noticed a music store anywhere?'
[21:45] Shadowcaller: well, I'm done here…
[21:46] Shadowcaller: *Cessie ignores aegnor and Nigma and exits the shop*
[21:46] Murska: follow
[21:46] Shadowcaller: The shopkeeper looks at you suspiciosly
[21:47] Shadowcaller: You follow her?
[21:47] Shadowcaller: (nigma and happy)
[21:47] Happy: yes
[21:47] Shadowcaller: (lets say everyone dose then)
[21:48] Murska: Shopkeeper looks at us suspiciously why?
[21:48] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, following
[21:48] Shadowcaller: It still raning outside, the storm might actually become stronger
[21:48] Shadowcaller: (beacuse of Nigma:P)
[21:49] Murska: 'What about we find an inn without a fight going on?'
[21:49] Shadowcaller: So… before we can put this on I need a bath
[21:49] Murska: 'You're IN a shower at the moment.'
[21:49] Murska: 'Sheesh.'
[21:49] Shadowcaller: "you have no idea how civiliztion works do you?"
[21:50] Shadowcaller: "This rain only makes us smell like dogs."
[21:50] Murska: 'And what's wrong with that?'
[21:50] Shadowcaller: *rolls eyes*
[21:51] MrEdwardNigma: "at least guarddogs don't try to gnaw your leg off if you smell like them"
[21:51] Happy: I agree with Cessie. There's a time and a place for smelling like the wilderness, but this is not it.
[21:51] Murska: (I need to get a dog.)
[21:51] Murska: 'Whoa. She's ALSO a woman.'
[21:51] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma checks if he has enough money left for baths
[21:52] MrEdwardNigma: "And, hey, show the ladies some respect"
[21:52] Shadowcaller: "So you define womans by that they don't want to smell like dogs?|-)"
[21:52] Shadowcaller: (you might need to get some more money…)
[21:52] Murska: 'They care about their appearance. It's called humour. Ever heard of it?'
[21:53] Shadowcaller: *she ignores aegnor this time* how much money do we have left nigma?
[21:54] MrEdwardNigma: "Enough to get the three of us baths, I think. Murska doesn't seem to want one anyways"
[21:54] Murska: 'Nothing against one.'
[21:54] Murska: 'Isn't a priority.'
[21:55] Shadowcaller: "Now, were is the bathhouse? Or do you think we can take a bath at a inn+"
[21:55] Shadowcaller: *?
[21:55] MrEdwardNigma: the GM should tell us that…
[21:56] MrEdwardNigma: we look for baths
[21:56] Shadowcaller: (inn baths or bath houses?)
[21:56] Murska: (Cheap baths.)
[21:57] Shadowcaller: (inn baths it is then)
[21:57] Shadowcaller: You enter another inn
[21:57] Shadowcaller: It looks quite crowded
[21:57] Shadowcaller: A armred figure catches your eyes
[21:57] Shadowcaller: *armored
[21:57] MrEdwardNigma: dwarf
[21:57] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma blends into the shadows
[21:57] Murska: Aegnor gets a bad feeling.
[21:57] Murska: For some reason.
[21:57] Shadowcaller: (its not that dark in the inn)
[21:58] Shadowcaller: The armored figure looks up at the newcomers
[21:58] Murska: examine armored figure
[21:58] Shadowcaller: He is short, shorter then the humans you have seen to this moment
[21:58] Murska: (At least I look different and they didn't really see me properly back then… :P)
[21:59] Happy: ((sending out ww PMs, might be a little slow to respond))
[21:59] Shadowcaller: (okay)
[21:59] Murska: ((Can I has one?))
[21:59] MrEdwardNigma: short like a dwarf?
[21:59] Shadowcaller: (yes, murska just can't remember dwarves)
[21:59] Murska: ((Or is it Lite roles?))
[22:00] Shadowcaller: He looks at aegnor oddly
[22:00] Shadowcaller: But then goes back to his drink
[22:00] Happy: ((Lite roles))
[22:00] Shadowcaller: "innkeeper, I would like to order a bath please"
[22:01] Murska: (So do we have money for all of us?
[22:01] Shadowcaller: (not really…)
[22:01] MrEdwardNigma: does the dwarf look like he has a large purse?
[22:01] MrEdwardNigma: For how many?
[22:01] Shadowcaller: (three persons)
[22:01] Murska: Well, I'll have to earn my bath by playing music then.
[22:01] Murska: I do so.
[22:01] Shadowcaller: (then you can't even afford to pay the inn tab
[22:02] Shadowcaller: (if you want to sleep here that is)
[22:02] Murska: (Well a room costs more than a bath. :P)
[22:02] Shadowcaller: Cessie has ordered a bath for herself
[22:02] Shadowcaller: (
)
[22:03] Shadowcaller: Anyway, the dwarf is hard to see beacuse all the patrons in the inn
[22:03] MrEdwardNigma: we need no sleep. We just got up
[22:03] Shadowcaller: (right…)
[22:03] MrEdwardNigma: the three women get baths, I suppose
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: time to be gentlemanly
[22:04] Murska: Sadly, we only have two women.
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: Murska 'n me 'll have to tough it out
[22:04] Happy: where did the t hird woman come from?
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: ah
[22:04] Shadowcaller: (they only have one bathtub, one at the time)
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: okay, Nigma too then
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: the maiden from the tower, i thought
[22:05] Murska: Once Aegnor has enough money, he'll schedule a bath after the other three.
[22:05] Shadowcaller: Cessie takes the first bath, she sure takes here time…
[22:05] Shadowcaller: *her
[22:06] Shadowcaller: In the mean time Aegnor see the dwarf glancing over him again
[22:06] MrEdwardNigma: Oh, and Nigma wants clean water
[22:06] Shadowcaller: (well yeah)
[22:06] Murska: I wonder why he keeps looking at me.
[22:06] Shadowcaller: (you talk to him?)
[22:06] MrEdwardNigma: If only Nigma knew what was going on, he could help
[22:07] Murska: (no)
[22:07] Murska: (I'm playing music.)
[22:07] Shadowcaller: Cessie is finished atleast, she comes down the stairs with her new black dress
[22:07] Shadowcaller: The patrons throw you some coppers
[22:07] Murska: 'Okay, got to give it to you, you do look good with that.'
[22:08] Shadowcaller: She smiles, I told you so, and this won't break as easily as the first one
[22:08] MrEdwardNigma: "That's sort of a pity" Nigma muses
[22:08] Shadowcaller: *She sights and rolls her eyes*
[22:09] Happy: Happy bathes and dresses. She looks clean.
[22:09] Shadowcaller: In the meantime the dwarf suddenly steps up and leaves the inn
[22:09] Murska: While Happy is bathing, Aegnor asks Cessie to sing. And she disagrees, I suppose. :P
[22:09] Shadowcaller: Throwing a few coppers to the innkeeper
[22:10] Shadowcaller: She dose, but she dose so with a smile atleast
[22:10] Murska: 'Well, at least you look like a lead vocalist now. For certain kinds of music.'
[22:10] Shadowcaller: "What kind of music?"
[22:11] Shadowcaller: (by the way, the dwarf have left the bulding)
[22:11] Shadowcaller: *building
[22:11] Murska: (Dwarf has left the building!)
[22:12] Shadowcaller: Its Nigmas turn to baht, happy is done
[22:12] Murska: 'Softer styles. and certain experimental ones. But not really hard rock.'
[22:12] Shadowcaller: *bath
[22:12] Murska: 'Oh, and here's the other beautiful lady.'
[22:12] Shadowcaller: "Must you make those comments?"
[22:12] Murska: 'Yeah.'
[22:12] Murska: *grin*
[22:13] Happy: *crinkles up her nose* "It wouldn't hurt for you to take a bath too, you know."
[22:13] MrEdwardNigma: *bathes*
[22:13] Murska: 'I will. I'm earning money for it.'
[22:13] Murska: (When do I have enough?)
[22:13] Shadowcaller: (nigma is quicker then happy and Cessie, he cleans himself quite fast)
[22:14] Shadowcaller: (you do now)
[22:14] Murska: *bathes*
[22:14] Shadowcaller: Now everyone is clean
[22:14] Shadowcaller: and got new clothes
[22:14] Murska: *has a bit of trouble getting all of his weapons into easy-to-reach spots*
[22:14] Shadowcaller: So what do we do know?
[22:15] Murska: Wait for the storm?
[22:15] MrEdwardNigma: We go hi-jack an airship, off course. Need to get back to the oracle
[22:15] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma leaves
[22:16] Shadowcaller: (do we know what he is going to do?)
[22:16] Shadowcaller: (nigma that is)
[22:16] MrEdwardNigma: I guess you don't
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: he didn't say
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: you must have seen him leave though
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: and he mentioned his plans when y'all arrived
[22:17] Shadowcaller: "What is he doing?"
[22:17] Shadowcaller: You don't think he will…
[22:17] Murska: 'I have no idea.'
[22:17] Murska: ((He can't even steer one and it's a huge storm.))
[22:18] MrEdwardNigma: He'll just make the pilot fly where he wants to go
[22:18] Shadowcaller: (and besides, if you got a magical ship that can fly, you most likely left it quite guarded:P)
[22:18] Shadowcaller: Outside the storm is still going
[22:18] MrEdwardNigma: guards are meant to be snuck by
[22:18] MrEdwardNigma: by rogues
[22:19] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma checks the sky for vessels
[22:19] Shadowcaller: The ships movees almost with the wind
[22:19] Shadowcaller: there are some at the harbor
[22:19] Shadowcaller: No ships in the air
[22:19] Shadowcaller: Its too dangerous to keep them flying right now
[22:20] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma tries to find a scholar
[22:20] MrEdwardNigma: in a university or something
[22:21] Shadowcaller: (he sees a group of small men walking toward the inn…)
[22:21] MrEdwardNigma: he ignores them and continues to try to find a scholar
[22:21] Murska: sits down near a corner.
[22:22] Shadowcaller: There are no universities per se in the city but he might find one in the town hall thought
[22:22] Happy: ((*sigh* we're *so* about to get arrested…))
[22:22] Shadowcaller: The door to the inn opens and a group of small men enters
[22:22] Murska: examine small men
[22:23] MrEdwardNigma: to the town hall then
[22:23] Shadowcaller: They are cloacked, and armored
[22:23] Shadowcaller: One of them is robbed
[22:23] Murska: robed
[22:23] Murska: :P
[22:23] MrEdwardNigma: ((arrested??? Why?))
[22:23] Shadowcaller: There are two guards outside the entrance
[22:23] MrEdwardNigma: of town hall?
[22:24] Shadowcaller: Yeah, but they let people in thought
[22:24] MrEdwardNigma: any chance I can find an alchemist somewhere instead?
[22:24] Shadowcaller: You don't know were to look
[22:24] Shadowcaller: There is no obvious place for a alchemist
[22:24] MrEdwardNigma: okay, Nigma'll mosey on past the guards then
[22:25] Shadowcaller: Anyway the dwarves see Aegnor and suddenly two of them are grabbing his arms
[22:25] Murska: break free
[22:25] Murska: grab swoer
[22:25] Murska: draw sword*
[22:25] Murska: 'What the hell?'
[22:25] Shadowcaller: (They nod as nigma enter the town hall
[22:26] Shadowcaller: There is the one, the murderer!
[22:26] Happy: draw sword
[22:26] Murska: 'What?'
[22:26] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma tries to find a scholar
[22:26] Murska: Unarmed fighting at them
[22:26] Shadowcaller: a strong light blinds aegnor
[22:27] Murska: (I want those darn sunglasses)
[22:27] Shadowcaller: and some of the patrons
[22:27] Murska: Kick and punch blindly
[22:27] Murska: try and get up
[22:27] Shadowcaller: You are being sized by many small hands
[22:27] Shadowcaller: they are very strong
[22:27] Murska: ¨(Eww! Groping!)
[22:27] Shadowcaller: You see a few people in the town hall, one of them is a gaurd
[22:28] Shadowcaller: *guard
[22:28] Murska: 'Help!'
[22:28] Shadowcaller: The patrons looks shocked as the dwarves attack aegnor
[22:28] Happy: how many dwarves are there?
[22:28] Murska: try to regain vision
[22:28] MrEdwardNigma: just need a scholar, actually
[22:29] Shadowcaller: You guess there are about 7 of them, you think there are more of them outside thought
[22:29] Shadowcaller: You find a guy that looks like a scholar
[22:29] Shadowcaller: He is reading a book
[22:30] Happy: *whispers to Cessie* What should we do?
[22:30] Shadowcaller: Let me talk to them…
[22:30] Happy: *nods*
[22:30] Murska: panic
[22:30] Murska: :P
[22:30] MrEdwardNigma: "Excuse me"
[22:30] Shadowcaller: Stop this at once!"
[22:31] Shadowcaller: He looks up from the book, "Yes?"
[22:31] MrEdwardNigma: "I have a question for you. i don't suppose you could help?"
[22:31] Shadowcaller: The dwarves ignore her and takes aegnor outside
[22:31] Murska: Scream a very high noise, attempting to get them to place their hands over their ears
[22:31] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma puts the green stick on the table
[22:31] MrEdwardNigma: "What do you suppose this is?"
[22:31] Shadowcaller: *he looks at the staff*
[22:31] Murska: (stick)
[22:32] Shadowcaller: (stick:P)
[22:32] Happy: follow dwarves
[22:32] Shadowcaller: This is intresting, were have you gotten this?
[22:32] Shadowcaller: Cessie follows too
[22:32] Murska: keep kicking at 'em and such, regain vision
[22:33] Shadowcaller: There are a lot of dwarves outside…
[22:33] Happy: "Leave him alone!"
[22:33] Happy: "You thugs!"
[22:33] MrEdwardNigma: "I'm afraid I don't remember. Amnesia, see. Think there's anything to be done about that?"
[22:33] Shadowcaller: Are you with this man one of them ask in broken common
[22:33] Murska: (The scream has no effect?)
[22:33] Shadowcaller: (nope)
[22:34] Murska: (hmf.)
[22:34] Murska: panic even more, unleash all natural magical energy he has wildly into each direction at the grabbing hands
[22:34] Murska: (When can I see?)
[22:34] Shadowcaller: Dwarves:P
[22:34] Happy: "He's my clansman. Let him go!" *draws sword*
[22:35] Shadowcaller: Amnesia? Thats strange… are you sure this is your stick?
[22:35] MrEdwardNigma: "yes. I am certain, why?"
[22:35] Shadowcaller: Some of the dwarves near you draws their axes
[22:36] Murska: (I asked WHEN can I see, not WHAT. :P)
[22:36] Shadowcaller: This is a very valuable item, you rarely see some person just walking in with it
[22:36] Shadowcaller: He is ours now, he will face dwarves law!
[22:36] MrEdwardNigma: "So what is it?"
[22:36] Shadowcaller: *dwarven
[22:37] Murska: (It's broken common
[22:37] Murska: don't worry about typos
[22:37] Murska: :P
[22:37] Shadowcaller: Its called "the stick of silence"
[22:37] Murska: )
[22:37] Shadowcaller: You start to see again
[22:37] Murska: ((No effect from my magical outburst either?))
[22:37] Murska: ((*sigh*)
[22:38] Happy: "This is just about that stupid feud between dwarves and elves. He's done nothing to you. Let him go!"
[22:38] MrEdwardNigma: "Of silence? Why?"
[22:38] Shadowcaller: (nope, sorry)
[22:38] Murska: still attempting to break free
[22:38] Murska: look
[22:38] Shadowcaller: Well, it has a very potent magical power… it must be recharged however
[22:38] Shadowcaller: They are too strong and too many
[22:39] Murska: eyes start changing colour
[22:39] Shadowcaller: There are dwarves all over, they are carrying you in a tight grip
[22:39] Shadowcaller: (this can't be good:P)
[22:39] Shadowcaller: What do you do happy?
[22:39] MrEdwardNigma: "What power?"
[22:40] Shadowcaller: Well, if you touch something with it that thing will not be able to make any sound
[22:40] Murska: shouts a bestial roar with all his strength and highly trained voice
[22:40] Happy: they didn't answer my question?
[22:40] Shadowcaller: (oh sorry)
[22:41] Shadowcaller: He has killed many of our clansmen, he is a murderer and a madman
[22:41] Shadowcaller: If you try to protect him *they hear a beastial roar that covers everything*
[22:41] MrEdwardNigma: "Forever?"
[22:41] Shadowcaller: No, of course not, for a hour, maybe less
[22:42] Shadowcaller: The dwarves are shocled by the sudden outburst
[22:42] Shadowcaller: *shocked
[22:42] Murska: I attempt to break free
[22:42] Murska: with additional strenght
[22:43] Happy: *fights dwarves to help Murska escape*
[22:43] MrEdwardNigma: "So how does one charge it?"
[22:43] Shadowcaller: "Any type of magical source would do I think."
[22:44] Shadowcaller: You charge the dwarfs and kills one of them, the others are confused by the sudden eneimes attacking them
[22:44] Murska: do I finally break free?
[22:44] MrEdwardNigma: "Any type? What about lightning?"
[22:44] Shadowcaller: You manage to break free from most of the dwarves yes
[22:45] Murska: I run as fast as I can
[22:45] Murska: opposite direction from Happy
[22:45] Shadowcaller: "Hmm.. that would do, or you could simply ask a wizard"
[22:45] Shadowcaller: Happy cuts down another dwarf
[22:46] Murska: (Lightning isn't magical, sheesh. :P)
[22:46] Shadowcaller: Cessie is not sure what to do
[22:46] MrEdwardNigma: "Any mage?"
[22:46] Shadowcaller: (I was going to say that, but then I saw Nigma trying to catch lighing:P)
[22:46] Murska: (:P Oh right.)
[22:46] Shadowcaller: "Yes, any magic user."
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: "Hmmmm. What is the history of this rod?"
[22:47] Happy: wait until i'm sure Murska has escaped, and then run away
[22:47] Happy: do they know Cessie is with us?
[22:47] Shadowcaller: You escape, Cessie follows
[22:47] Shadowcaller: The dwarfs are close thought
[22:48] Shadowcaller: They shout dwarfish cursewords after you
[22:48] Shadowcaller: (not they most likely know that)
[22:48] Shadowcaller: *now
[22:48] Murska: what about me?
[22:49] Shadowcaller: "It has turned up many times in history, it is said to have been created by servants of… an elder god."
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (happy and Cessie is following you)
[22:49] Murska: (but I ran in the opposite direction…)
[22:49] Murska: (whatever. :P)
[22:50] MrEdwardNigma: "Which god?"
[22:50] Murska: oh, and my eyes are blood red now
[22:50] Happy: We outrun the dwarves, I assume, since we have longer legs?
[22:50] Shadowcaller: The dwarfs suddenly stops
[22:50] Murska: I've also drawn a dagger and an axe
[22:50] Shadowcaller: Its only mentioned in one text
[22:50] Happy: ((so are we with Murska now, or not?))
[22:50] Shadowcaller: It was called, "the mountain that walks"
[22:51] Shadowcaller: ((you are, his eyes are blood red))
[22:51] Murska: still running
[22:52] Shadowcaller: I think that was more of a description of its size however…
[22:52] Shadowcaller: (the dwarves have stopped)
[22:52] Shadowcaller: You can't see them anymore
[22:52] MrEdwardNigma: "The god is called the mountain that walks?"
[22:52] Murska: tries to lose Happy. :P
[22:52] Happy: keeps following
[22:53] Shadowcaller: "Yes, its the only name I have been able to gather of it."
[22:53] Shadowcaller: Cessie is falling behind
[22:53] MrEdwardNigma: "So who is this walking mountain?"
[22:53] Happy: tries to grab Murska
[22:54] Murska: is grabbed but tries to fight free.
[22:54] Happy: tackles Murska to the ground
[22:54] Happy: using mah barbarian strength :P
[22:54] Shadowcaller: "Hm, its a sea god of some sort, it once had a lot of followers but that cult is considered dead now
[22:54] Murska: fights a while, then slowly settles down
[22:55] Murska: faints and when he opens his eyes they're green again
[22:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie finds you fighting
[22:55] MrEdwardNigma: "A sea god that's called a mountain? Where could I find any of his temples?"
[22:55] Happy: "What happened to you?"
[22:55] Murska: (C'thulhu!)
[22:55] Murska: 'What…what?'
[22:56] Murska: Tries to get up
[22:56] Murska: 'Something blinded me… and tried to take me away…'
[22:56] Shadowcaller: "Well… I would not advise you to find any of them, anceint darknees it is."
[22:56] Murska: *is panicky*
[22:56] MrEdwardNigma: "But it's possible to find them?"
[22:57] Happy: "The dwarves wanted to take you."
[22:57] Happy: *hugs Murska*
[22:57] Shadowcaller: "Well yes, it was a populare cult after all."
[22:57] Murska: 'D…dwarves?'
[22:57] Murska: 'What dwarves…'
[22:57] MrEdwardNigma: "Where? How?"
[22:57] Shadowcaller: Hmm… I might have a map here somewhere…
[22:58] Shadowcaller: Whats going on here? *Cessie looks at happy and murska*
[22:58] Shadowcaller: Ahh,,, here it is
[22:58] MrEdwardNigma: *takes map*
[22:58] MrEdwardNigma: "You were telling me about this cult?"
[22:59] Happy: "It's okay Cessie. He just freaked out a little."
[22:59] Shadowcaller: Its dead, there is nothing that remains of it
[22:59] Shadowcaller: But they still say those temples are hunted thought
[22:59] Shadowcaller: *haunted
[22:59] Murska: (Cessie didn't see my eyes, btw)
[22:59] Shadowcaller: …and I need that map back by the way
[23:00] MrEdwardNigma: "So what did they use to do?"
[23:00] Shadowcaller: "Strange things… there was a lot of rumors about sacrifices and mysterious monsters
[23:01] Murska: (So er
[23:01] Murska: (I'm still lying on the street under Happy?)
[23:01] Shadowcaller: They thought that we were ancestors of this "mountain that walks"
[23:01] Happy: helps Murska up
[23:01] Murska: *shakes*
[23:01] Happy: "I think we need to find Nigma and leave this place"
[23:01] MrEdwardNigma: "not the other way around?"
[23:02] Shadowcaller: "Nope, they thought we had been created out of his children
[23:02] Shadowcaller: Crazt really…
[23:02] Shadowcaller: *crazy
[23:02] MrEdwardNigma: "So he was our ancestor, which is the other way around?"
[23:03] Murska: (that's what I said?)
[23:03] Shadowcaller: Well they consider that yes
[23:03] MrEdwardNigma: "You mentioned the mountain that walks was only referred to in one text?"
[23:04] Shadowcaller: "yes, described by some half-mad sailors"
[23:04] MrEdwardNigma: "He lived on an island, you said?"
[23:05] Shadowcaller: "He lives beneath the waves…"
[23:05] MrEdwardNigma: "But he came from above, from the stars?"
[23:05] Shadowcaller: Not that I actually belive in any of this
[23:05] Shadowcaller: The scrolls don't tell me, they left very little behind
[23:05] MrEdwardNigma: "Is it possible he had kin?"
[23:06] MrEdwardNigma: "A whispering worm, perhaps?"
[23:06] Murska: (No, the whispering worm is one of the magical perversions of the Lower Plane)
[23:06] Murska: (:P)
[23:06] Murska: (Confuse Nigma!)
[23:06] Shadowcaller: /can you expalin all that?:P)
[23:07] Shadowcaller: "Any idea were Nigma sneaked off to then?"
[23:07] MrEdwardNigma: snuck
[23:07] Murska: *stumbles against a wall*
[23:07] Murska: 'Sorry… I'm a bit…'
[23:07] Murska: trails off
[23:07] Happy: *supports Murska*
[23:08] Shadowcaller: (well you need to read murskas epic backstory)
[23:08] Happy: Cessie, can you look for Nigma? I want to get Murska somewhere safe
[23:08] Murska: (The epic backstory you promised to condense into a text file?)
[23:08] Murska: (I can edit it afterwards)
[23:08] Happy: *looks for some landmark to try and use as a meeting point*
[23:08] Shadowcaller: "I can try… he will make it right?"
[23:09] Happy: "I'll make sure of it."
[23:09] Murska: 'I'm fine, really.'
[23:09] Murska: 'Just need to sit down for a bit.'
[23:09] MrEdwardNigma: ((I woudn't know where to find the backstory. Besides, that's not what I asked the scholar))
[23:09] Murska: (You don't have the backstory. :P)
[23:09] Shadowcaller: (he don't think they are related)
[23:10] Shadowcaller: (only in strangeness)
[23:10] MrEdwardNigma: "So who was the previous owner of this rod?"
[23:10] Shadowcaller: (and both as incomprihansible for the human minds)
[23:10] Happy: *looks for some landmark to try and use as a meeting point*
[23:11] Shadowcaller: Some priest that took it from the cult if I remeber correctly
[23:11] Murska: btw
[23:11] Shadowcaller: You find the last inn again
[23:11] Happy: um, we don't want to go there
[23:11] Murska: a song just had the perfect lyrics for the situation…)
[23:11] MrEdwardNigma: "Could you look up his name?"
[23:12] Murska: ("Lay beside me, tell me what they've done, speak the words I wanna hear to make my demons run. The door is locked now but it's open if you're true, if you can understand the me then I can understand the you")
[23:12] Shadowcaller: Gallain… yes Gallain was his name
[23:12] Murska: (Who knows?)
[23:12] Murska: (The reference that is
[23:12] Shadowcaller: "you find one flying boat"
[23:12] Shadowcaller: *(
[23:13] MrEdwardNigma: "Where could I find Gallain?"
[23:13] Happy: *takes Murska to some out of the way corner in an alley somewhere… one with an exit though. don't want to get ambushed*
[23:13] Murska: (two exits)
[23:13] Shadowcaller: I think he lived just beneath this tree, in a small town
[23:14] Shadowcaller: Saltcross was the towns name
[23:14] MrEdwardNigma: "Interesting. One more thing, do you know of any way to get rid of my amnesia?"
[23:14] Happy: (an entrance and an exit :p)
[23:15] Shadowcaller: *Cessie looks for Nigma*
[23:15] Shadowcaller: "Well there can be a lot of cuases for amnesia."
[23:15] MrEdwardNigma: "But are there lots of cures?"
[23:16] Shadowcaller: The curse depends on the cuase
[23:16] Shadowcaller: *curse
[23:16] Shadowcaller: *cure
[23:16] Murska: *cure
[23:16] Murska: xD
[23:16] MrEdwardNigma: "So how do I fix mine?"
[23:16] Shadowcaller: Hmm… fitst you need to see if its magical, physical or mental
[23:17] Shadowcaller: *first
[23:17] Shadowcaller: What is ahppy and murska doing?
[23:17] Shadowcaller: *happy
[23:17] MrEdwardNigma: "can a cure hurt me if it's the wrong one?"
[23:17] Murska: Well I'm shaking and trying to focus my thoughts again.
[23:17] Happy: and I'm just trying to comfort him
[23:17] Happy: while watching for dwarves
[23:18] Shadowcaller: "No, of course not."
[23:18] Happy: sword unsheathed
[23:18] Murska: I'm still gripping the dagger although I sheathed the axe at some point
[23:18] Shadowcaller: Nigma? are you there? *nigma can't hear this*
[23:18] Murska: when I notice that, I let go of it with some difficulty
[23:18] Murska: and place it back into the folds of my new clothing
[23:19] MrEdwardNigma: "So where do i find the cures?"
[23:19] Shadowcaller: "Ask a doctor or a powerful wizard."
[23:19] Shadowcaller: Both would be best
[23:19] Murska: 'I'll be fine now… you should go see to Cessie, she'll get into trouble.'
[23:20] MrEdwardNigma: "Where would I find them?"
[23:20] Happy: "No. I don't want you alone if those damn dwarves come back."
[23:20] Shadowcaller: "There are no powerful wizards in this town… down the tree maybe?"
[23:21] Murska: If they attack us with all they have, you'd just die with me. And leave Cessie with Nigma.'
[23:21] MrEdwardNigma: "How about doctors?"
[23:21] Shadowcaller: "There is one… he is expensive thought
[23:22] Happy: No. We'll escape together.
[23:22] Shadowcaller: There are cheaper doctors elsewhere that I would recommend instead
[23:22] Murska: Nigma looks away for a bit, then you faintly hear '…thanks…'
[23:22] MrEdwardNigma: "Lemme guess, down the tree?"
[23:23] Shadowcaller: Yes, but there is one at our nighbor village
[23:23] Shadowcaller: Still in the tree
[23:24] Shadowcaller: Its on the other side of that dearful forest
[23:24] Shadowcaller: *dreadful
[23:24] Shadowcaller: (you know the one you keep passing?:P)
[23:24] MrEdwardNigma: "can you help me?"
[23:24] Shadowcaller: *keept
[23:25] Murska: *single tear runs down Aegnor's cheek* (Just to reinforce his wimpiness :P)
[23:25] Shadowcaller: *Cessie still looks for nigma and asks the guars for him*
[23:25] Happy: (yah, the wimp with the body count higher than the rest of the party put together :P)
[23:25] Shadowcaller: *guards
[23:25] Murska: (That's cuz I was kind of mad at that point. Thought the first ever nice people I had met were dead.)
[23:26] Shadowcaller: "With your amnesia? I'm afraid not."
[23:26] Shadowcaller: She steps into the townhall
[23:26] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma gives him a nod as he spots cs. "Thank you"
[23:27] Shadowcaller: "Um might I get back that map before you leave?"
[23:27] MrEdwardNigma: "Hmmmm? Oh, off course. Could you just copy it for me? A quick draft, perhaps?"
[23:28] Shadowcaller: "Ahh yes, of course" *he draws a simple copy of it*
[23:28] MrEdwardNigma: "Thanks again"
[23:29] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma leaves with CS after taking the copy
[23:29] Murska: 'I'm fine now, really.'
[23:29] Shadowcaller: *she is angry with him*
[23:29] Murska: 'Should we get going somewhere?'
[23:29] Murska: ((CS?))
[23:29] Shadowcaller: Where are we going then? this town seems to be filled with mad dwarfs.
[23:30] Shadowcaller: ((hm?))
[23:30] Murska: ((What's up with CS?))
[23:30] Murska: ((Her new nickname is CounterStrike?))
[23:30] MrEdwardNigma: "Dwarfs? Well, we are tugging around an elf…"
[23:30] Shadowcaller: *she and nigma arrives where you are*
[23:30] MrEdwardNigma: sorry, sc
[23:30] Happy: "We need to get out of here."
[23:31] MrEdwardNigma: "We're going to visit a doctor. An expensive one. He's going to pay for our airline tickets"
[23:31] Murska: Aegnor attempts to stop supporting his weight on Happy.
[23:31] Shadowcaller: "We are?…"
[23:31] MrEdwardNigma: "Oh, yes. He may be able to help with our memory loss too"
[23:32] Shadowcaller: "That sounds more like it, where is this doctor then?"
[23:32] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma leads the way t the doctor's house
[23:32] Murska: ((We got to hijack the ship. It's not like it's gonna stop where we want otherwise. I suggest we take a small one.))
[23:32] Murska: follows, shakily.
[23:33] Happy: Happy will let Murska go, but watch him, ready to intervene
[23:33] MrEdwardNigma: ((I bet it stops at the town below. Saltcross. Even if it doesn't, no problem, we can still use the money))
[23:33] MrEdwardNigma: Okay, we observe the house
[23:33] Murska: ((Shadowcaller, Happy, join Spaceship Rumble take two? :P))
[23:34] Shadowcaller: Sure… I was in the last one
[23:34] Shadowcaller: Anyway, the house look quite new
[23:34] Shadowcaller: Someone rich lives there
[23:35] MrEdwardNigma: are there a lot of entrances?
[23:35] Shadowcaller: Nope, only one, the main entance
[23:35] MrEdwardNigma: guards?
[23:35] Shadowcaller: Nope
[23:35] Shadowcaller: Just a lokced door
[23:35] Shadowcaller: *locked
[23:35] MrEdwardNigma: how about windows?
[23:35] Shadowcaller: Yes there are windows
[23:35] MrEdwardNigma: busy street?
[23:35] Happy: ((spaceship rumble looks like a boy's game :P))
[23:36] Murska: ((heh. You could bring a tender touch to it? :P))
[23:36] MrEdwardNigma: ((what's spaceship rumble?))
[23:36] Shadowcaller: Not right now, its a storm out remember?)
[23:36] Shadowcaller: ((spooooky game))
[23:37] MrEdwardNigma: Lots of lights on inside?
[23:37] MrEdwardNigma: ((what kinda game?))
[23:37] Shadowcaller: (Can't really explain…))
[23:37] Shadowcaller: There are some light on inside, there is someone walking around in the house
[23:37] Shadowcaller: *lights
[23:38] Happy: (Link: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104103)http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104103
[23:38] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma shoots his grapnel hook up to a dark window
[23:39] Shadowcaller: ((You have a grapple hook? o.O))
[23:39] Happy: ((He did say that he was buyign a xbow with a grapple hook))
[23:39] Shadowcaller: Hmm okay
[23:39] Shadowcaller: You do that then
[23:40] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma tauts the line and then climbs up
[23:40] Murska: Cessie reacts to this how? :P)
[23:41] Shadowcaller: (Now I must force a reaction…)
[23:41] MrEdwardNigma: He packs up the hook and rope again and tries to force open the window as quietly as possible
[23:42] Shadowcaller: She looks at Nigma that is on his way up the wall of the house, "thats it! he just said he was sorry about that he sneaked off and left us with mad dwarfs and now he do this?!"
[23:43] Murska: 'He's a rogue. Which means he's a no-good thief.'
[23:43] Shadowcaller: THe window is locked, it can't be opened this way
[23:43] Shadowcaller: "Why are we even standing here? We should leave right now"
[23:43] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma looks angrily at the partymembers below. They should really learn to keep quiet as he works
[23:43] Shadowcaller: I had enough, far enough…
[23:44] Murska: 'What about we call town guard?' *grin*
[23:44] Happy: Cessie, calm down. We work together, remember?
[23:44] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma sticks his dagger through the wood, into the opening mechanism, and slips open the window
[23:44] Shadowcaller: "I won't work with a man that uses these methodes"
[23:45] Shadowcaller: "it opens"
[23:45] Shadowcaller: *(
[23:45] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma slips through and blends into the shadows
[23:45] Shadowcaller: *moethodes
[23:45] Happy: "You didn't mind his methods when they paid for your clothes"
[23:45] Shadowcaller: *methodes
[23:45] Shadowcaller: you do that
[23:45] Shadowcaller: (oddly I can't remember that:P)
[23:45] MrEdwardNigma: He'll look for money and valuables, but mainly money. he has no time or patience to go hawking stuff
[23:46] Shadowcaller: There seems to be no money up here, only a lot of glass containers with differnt things in them
[23:46] Shadowcaller: "eeches and stuff
[23:46] Shadowcaller: *L
[23:47] Shadowcaller: "Well… that was different, we don't need anything now"
[23:47] MrEdwardNigma: Nowhere? In the entire house?
[23:47] Shadowcaller: Just that room
[23:48] Shadowcaller: In the next room there is two beds, someone is sleeping in one of them
[23:48] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma'll check out all rooms that no light was on in
[23:48] MrEdwardNigma: as for the person in the bed, heavy hit on the head, tie down
[23:48] MrEdwardNigma: gag
[23:49] Shadowcaller: Ouch
[23:49] MrEdwardNigma: and then toss a sheet over him/her
[23:49] Shadowcaller: Wont that make a noise?
[23:49] MrEdwardNigma: so no-one will spot him
[23:49] MrEdwardNigma: a hit on the head? Not really
[23:49] Murska: (Poor patient. :P)
[23:49] Shadowcaller: You find a chest in one room
[23:49] Shadowcaller: Its locked thought
[23:49] MrEdwardNigma: Lockpick
[23:50] Shadowcaller: You have lockpicks?
[23:50] Murska: (no)
[23:50] Murska: (:P)
[23:50] MrEdwardNigma: Ha…
[23:50] MrEdwardNigma: Okay, look for key
[23:50] MrEdwardNigma: or something I can use as a lockpick
[23:50] Shadowcaller: You try to find a key in the dark, but its hard
[23:51] MrEdwardNigma: lockpicks then
[23:51] Murska: (Break lock)
[23:51] Murska: (Throw chest out of window)
[23:51] Shadowcaller: No lockpicks
[23:51] Shadowcaller: Murska do anything in the meantime?
[23:51] Murska: Watching for any intruders
[23:52] Murska: and attempting to keep standing
[23:52] MrEdwardNigma: needles, or something
[23:52] Murska: despite a horrid headache
[23:52] MrEdwardNigma: surgical tools, for all I care
[23:52] MrEdwardNigma: hairpins
[23:52] Murska: (Lockpicking with a NEEDLE?)
[23:52] MrEdwardNigma: other sources of money and loot are welcome too
[23:52] Murska: (That's got to be difficult. :P)
[23:52] Shadowcaller: You suspect he got them locked down in the chest…
[23:52] MrEdwardNigma: sure. It's worked
[23:53] MrEdwardNigma: look through rest of dark house
[23:53] Shadowcaller: You hear someone step up…
[23:53] Shadowcaller: *coming up the stairs
[23:53] MrEdwardNigma: hide
[23:53] MrEdwardNigma: in a corner or something
[23:53] MrEdwardNigma: it's dark anyways
[23:54] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[23:54] MrEdwardNigma: and reayd crossbow
[23:54] Shadowcaller: He got a candle with him
[23:54] Shadowcaller: Hello? he asks
[23:54] MrEdwardNigma: "Hello. The good doctor, I presume?"
[23:55] Shadowcaller: Ahh! Who are you?!
[23:55] Shadowcaller: Please don't kill me…
[23:55] MrEdwardNigma: "I'm the ghost of the night, doctor. but don't worry, I'm a gentle ghost"
[23:55] Shadowcaller: ..what do you want from me?
[23:56] MrEdwardNigma: "And if you do what I say, there will be no need for killing"
[23:56] MrEdwardNigma: "I want you to open that chest in the room over there"
[23:56] Shadowcaller: He is stunned, where is my wife?
[23:57] MrEdwardNigma: "She's sleeping tight, doctor. You'd be best not to worry about here. You'll be able to be with her again in the morning"
[23:58] Shadowcaller: He looks around, finding no other choice he opens the chest with a key he had downstair
[23:58] Shadowcaller: There is gold and surgical equipment there
[23:58] Shadowcaller: SOme clothes too
[23:59] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma pockets the gold
[23:59] MrEdwardNigma: "Okay, now we're going downstairs, to open the door"
[23:59] Shadowcaller: ..okay
[23:59] Shadowcaller: *he opens the door downstairs*
[00:00] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma ushers the others to come over
[00:01] Murska: leans against the wall
[00:01] Shadowcaller: Cessie stay were she is
[00:01] Shadowcaller: She clearly dosen't approve
[00:01] Happy: goes over
[00:01] Murska: 'Huh? Oh, he's back.'
[00:01] Shadowcaller: The man become more nervous when he see you
[00:01] Murska: watches from where he is
[00:02] Shadowcaller: *happy and Murska
[00:02] MrEdwardNigma: "Stay calm, doctor. She may seem like a wildcat, btu she's a gentle pussy when you get to know her. She'll pur"
[00:02] Murska: (hit him.)
[00:02] Murska: (:P)
[00:02] Happy: *glare*
[00:03] Shadowcaller: (hit nigma or the doctor?)
[00:03] MrEdwardNigma: *whisper to happy* "Just trying to calm down the doc. besides, it's a complement"
[00:03] MrEdwardNigma: "Isn't Sc coming?"
[00:03] Shadowcaller: Nope
[00:03] Happy: "What do you want?"
[00:04] MrEdwardNigma: "Why not?"
[00:04] Shadowcaller: (you can't hear her, that ws the voice of the GM:P)
[00:04] Shadowcaller: *was
[00:04] Murska: 'She disapproves.'
[00:05] Murska: 'And I have a horrible headache. This man is a doctor?'
[00:05] MrEdwardNigma: "He is. But he's going to look at Happy's amnesia first"
[00:05] Shadowcaller: *he looks at aegnor with fear in his eyes*
[00:05] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma closes the door behind them, leaving sc alone outside
[00:06] Murska: 'Whoa, he looks nervous. I don't think I'll trust my head to him.'
[00:06] Murska: 'What did you threaten him with?'
[00:06] Murska: 'Poor man.'
[00:07] MrEdwardNigma: "What does anyone threaten people with when sneaking into their houses at night? Anyways, he'll be fine as long as he does as told"
[00:07] MrEdwardNigma: "Now, doc, see if you can fix the barbarian girl's amnesia"
[00:08] Murska: 'I wouldn't know. I don't sneak into people's houses at night.'
[00:08] MrEdwardNigma: "Your loss"
[00:08] Murska: 'I have sneaked out of some… houses… at night.'
[00:08] Happy: *backs away*
[00:08] Happy: *looks scared*
[00:08] Happy: No… I don't want to remember…
[00:09] MrEdwardNigma: "You don't?"
[00:09] Murska: *attempts to comfort Happy* 'You do want to remember…'
[00:09] Happy: They died… they all died
[00:09] Murska: 'There might be people still alive.'
[00:10] MrEdwardNigma: "If she doesn't want to remember, she doesn't have to. I'll go instead. Doc?"
[00:10] Shadowcaller: Um.. yes?
[00:11] Shadowcaller: What exactly do you want me to do?
[00:11] Murska: 'He's lost his memory. He wouldn't care, but he thinks he might find some money if he remembers some things.'
[00:12] MrEdwardNigma: "yeah… money…"
[00:12] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma's voice trembles
[00:12] Shadowcaller: He looks at you nervously
[00:13] Shadowcaller: So.. you want to be examined for amnesia?
[00:13] Shadowcaller: Thats why you broke into my home?
[00:13] Murska: 'Yes. And I assume that he also wanted any gold he'd find.'
[00:13] Murska: 'Thus far, I've never seen him care about anything else.'
[00:13] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma shrugs
[00:14] MrEdwardNigma: "Just do your work, doc, and you and your wife'll be fine"
[00:14] MrEdwardNigma: "Murska, go check up on her, will you?"
[00:14] Shadowcaller: …lets just get this over with
[00:14] Murska: 'Er. What?'
[00:14] Shadowcaller: Just don't hurt us
[00:14] Murska: 'Who?'
[00:14] MrEdwardNigma: "happy, could you keep an eye out while the doctor examines me? In case he tries something"
[00:14] MrEdwardNigma: "His wife. She's upstairs, in bed"
[00:15] Murska: 'Oh. Okay.'
[00:15] Murska: Aegnor follows the directions.
[00:15] Shadowcaller: *he examines nigma*
[00:15] Happy: Happy watches
[00:15] Shadowcaller: Aegnor finds the wife as Nigma left her
[00:16] Murska: eh
[00:16] Murska: how'd Nigma leave her?
[00:16] Murska: Tied up and unconscious, gagged and under a sheet, right?
[00:16] Shadowcaller: Yeah, I think so atleast
[00:16] Murska: 'Sheesh… Couldn't have left her alone…'
[00:16] MrEdwardNigma: yup
[00:16] Murska: I take the sheet off and lean against a wall nearby, attempting to stay focused to the real world.
[00:17] Shadowcaller: Um.. you might not like this answer but..Um.. this is magic
[00:17] Shadowcaller: You are under the effect of some memory curse
[00:17] Shadowcaller: Its decaying thought
[00:17] MrEdwardNigma: "You're right. I don't like that answer"
[00:17] Shadowcaller: Like all enchantments upon the mind dose
[00:18] MrEdwardNigma: "Fix it"
[00:18] Murska: I keep conscious, for now.
[00:18] Shadowcaller: I can't do magic!"
[00:18] MrEdwardNigma: "I think you're lying. I think you could fix this perfectly well if you liked"
[00:18] Shadowcaller: Please, why would I lie to you?
[00:19] Happy: "Shut up, Nigma"
[00:19] Happy: "Why would he know how to do magic?"
[00:19] MrEdwardNigma: "I think it's not magic. He's just saying so he won't have to fix me. I don't think he likes me. I don't blame him, but that doesn't mean I believe him"
[00:20] Happy: "You idiot. He's scared out of his mind. Of course he'd fix you if he could, just to get rid of you."
[00:20] Shadowcaller: "You can belive whatever you want, but every doctor you meet will have the same opinion as me, you need a magic user."
[00:21] Shadowcaller: ..he goes silent
[00:21] MrEdwardNigma: "Okay. How can you tell it's magic?"
[00:21] Shadowcaller: Well easy enough, there is not anything physically wrong with your head
[00:21] Murska: I fall unconscious
[00:21] Murska: *thump*
[00:21] Shadowcaller: *a bump can be heard upstairs*
[00:21] Happy: *races upstairs*
[00:22] Happy: "Murska!"
[00:22] MrEdwardNigma: "Nigma points the crossbow at the doc
[00:22] MrEdwardNigma: "Don't move"
[00:22] MrEdwardNigma: "Look, doc, you trust my friends?
[00:22] Shadowcaller: He stands perfectly still
[00:22] MrEdwardNigma: "The one that was armed to the teeth in particular"
[00:22] Shadowcaller: ehm…
[00:22] Murska: (Cessie?)
[00:22] Shadowcaller: (I'm still outside)
[00:23] Shadowcaller: (waiting for you)
[00:23] Happy: *tries to find Murska*
[00:23] MrEdwardNigma: "Why would anyone carry that amount of weapons, you think?"
[00:23] Shadowcaller: …to protect gimslf?
[00:23] MrEdwardNigma: "Not because he needs that many, but because he likes variation"
[00:23] Shadowcaller: *himself
[00:23] MrEdwardNigma: "See, people who like killing, there's a name for that"
[00:23] MrEdwardNigma: "psychopath"
[00:23] MrEdwardNigma: "guess who's up with your wife right now?"
[00:24] Shadowcaller: "Please, I have not done you or your friends anything!"
[00:24] Shadowcaller: No…
[00:24] Shadowcaller: He begins to panic
[00:24] Happy: ((do I find Murska?))
[00:24] MrEdwardNigma: "Au contraire, doc. You have impeded my progress"
[00:24] Shadowcaller: Yes, of course
[00:24] Shadowcaller: (you find murska)
[00:24] Happy: try to wake Murska
[00:24] MrEdwardNigma: "See there is only two ways I'll call back my dog. Put him on a leash, so to speak. Either you fix this memory of mine, or if you really can't, show me the rest of the money"
[00:25] Murska: (If I wake up, I scream from pain)
[00:25] Happy: "Murska! What happened!"
[00:25] Murska: (Do I wake up?)
[00:25] Shadowcaller: (you do)
[00:25] Murska: 'My… head…'
[00:25] MrEdwardNigma: "Screams…"
[00:25] Shadowcaller: The rest?…
[00:25] MrEdwardNigma: "better be fast, doc"
[00:26] Happy: Examine Murska's head
[00:26] MrEdwardNigma: "You have some more. No-one puts all his eggs in one basket. not one as smart as you"
[00:26] Murska: re-faint
[00:26] Shadowcaller: There is some here, he takes of a wallet from his clothes
[00:26] Happy: *try to find some light*
[00:26] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma pockets the cash. "that's it?" he asks sceptically
[00:27] Shadowcaller: he throws it at nigma
[00:27] Shadowcaller: *you find a candle*
[00:27] Happy: light candle
[00:27] Shadowcaller: With?
[00:27] Happy: tinder and flint
[00:27] Shadowcaller: …lets go with that
[00:28] Shadowcaller: Well, I um…
[00:28] Happy: examine Murska. any injuries?
[00:28] Shadowcaller: (have you any injuries murska?)
[00:28] Murska: (no)
[00:28] Murska: (Except for the old ones)
[00:28] Shadowcaller: There is some inside the bed
[00:29] Happy: Looks at wife
[00:29] Murska: (Like the horrible wound in my arm)
[00:29] Shadowcaller: She remains the same as nigma left her
[00:29] Happy: is she breathing?
[00:29] Shadowcaller: She is
[00:29] Happy: *remove gag*
[00:30] Happy: *pick up Murska* *carry him downstairs*
[00:30] Shadowcaller: She have been knoced in the head by nigma
[00:30] Shadowcaller: she don't respond
[00:30] MrEdwardNigma: "Show me the money, doc, or fix my mind"
[00:30] Shadowcaller: (he said the money was inside the bed)
[00:31] Shadowcaller: Oh sorry, you carry him downstairs
[00:31] Happy: *lay Murska down carefully when I get downstairs*
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: ((oh))
[00:31] Happy: Then punch Nigma in the face, hard enough to knock him out
[00:31] Murska: (Show me the money - Cheat Code)
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: "watch the doc, I'm heading up. We still need him for murska's headache"
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: dodge
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: rogue here
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: run up
[00:32] Shadowcaller: Pass happy?
[00:32] Shadowcaller: you can't
[00:32] MrEdwardNigma: she's not on the stairs
[00:32] Happy: grapple Nigma
[00:32] MrEdwardNigma: she was laying down mruska
[00:32] Shadowcaller: Oh
[00:32] Happy: no
[00:32] Happy: i laid him down
[00:32] Happy: walked over to you
[00:32] Happy: punched you
[00:32] Happy: i'm still between you and the steps :P
[00:32] MrEdwardNigma: I left as soon as you walked in
[00:32] MrEdwardNigma: relief of duty
[00:32] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, heading up
[00:32] MrEdwardNigma: anyone stops me, i shoot them
[00:32] Happy: :P ((I posted first))
[00:33] MrEdwardNigma: it's nto a race :P
[00:33] Shadowcaller: Murska, its your call:P
[00:33] MrEdwardNigma: nah, I'm heading up
[00:33] Murska: Hm. I say he gets knocked unconscious
[00:33] Murska: :P
[00:33] Shadowcaller: *nigma is hit by happy*
[00:33] Murska: Also, I suppose Cessie heard the scream earlier
[00:33] MrEdwardNigma: I'm a fast rogue with my finger on the triggerfinger…
[00:34] MrEdwardNigma: trigger, I mean
[00:34] Murska: You also had no idea
[00:34] Murska: that happy was gonna hit you
[00:34] MrEdwardNigma: don't think you can hit me, and it'll be bad if you do
[00:34] MrEdwardNigma: reflexes still
[00:34] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma isn't blind
[00:34] Happy: okay, so you hit me and i get shot? i can work with that
[00:34] Happy: i hit you, you shoot me, i mean
[00:34] Murska: eh.
[00:34] Murska: :P
[00:34] MrEdwardNigma: not on purpose then
[00:34] Murska: we're about to get arrested. ;)
[00:35] Shadowcaller: *PK, PK, PK!:P*
[00:35] MrEdwardNigma: just what happens if you hit a man holding a crossbow
[00:35] Happy: *nods*
[00:35] Murska: well why'd you be pointing the bow at her anyway?
[00:36] MrEdwardNigma: I assumed she was in front of me, thus blocking my path. no reason for me to get hit otherwise, I was leaving as soon as she arrived, remember?
[00:36] MrEdwardNigma: cause that gave me the opportunity to go up and leave the doc guarded
[00:36] Murska: well she came from the stairs
[00:36] Murska: and you were going there
[00:36] Murska: that means you have to pass her
[00:36] Happy: hey, i get hit with the crossbow
[00:36] Murska: oops. :P
[00:36] Murska: misclick
[00:36] MrEdwardNigma: nope, cause she had to put down murska first
[00:36] MrEdwardNigma: makes no sense for her to hit Nigma, honestly
[00:36] MrEdwardNigma: as he'd have been gone
[00:37] Happy: okay… retcon
[00:37] Happy: I follow you up the stairs and club you from behind then
[00:37] Shadowcaller: Nigma goes up the stairs then?
[00:37] MrEdwardNigma: unless she just dropped him on the floor and stepped over him
[00:37] Murska: (Btw, Cessie heard the scream earlier and doesn't do anything?)
[00:37] MrEdwardNigma: yup, running up
[00:37] MrEdwardNigma: fleecing bed
[00:37] MrEdwardNigma: who says she heard?
[00:37] Shadowcaller: (well this disscussion must finish first)
[00:38] Murska: (I just did. :P)
[00:38] MrEdwardNigma: rogue's faster
[00:38] MrEdwardNigma: methinks
[00:38] MrEdwardNigma: plus, in a hurry
[00:38] Happy: no, happy wouldn't have left murska unguarded
[00:38] Murska: just punch him once he comes back then
[00:39] Shadowcaller: Cessie opens the door 8were is happy and Nigma?9
[00:39] Shadowcaller: *(
[00:39] Happy: "Your wife is unconscious, but still breathing," I tell the doctor
[00:39] MrEdwardNigma: she opens it from the outside?????
[00:39] Shadowcaller: He seems to be very relived
[00:39] Murska: is laying down on whatever I am laying down on
[00:39] Shadowcaller: Yeah, the door is unlocked right?
[00:39] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, fleecing matress
[00:40] Happy: an examining table if there is one. If not, then a couch or the floor
[00:40] Shadowcaller: There is a lot og gold in it
[00:40] Shadowcaller: *of
[00:40] MrEdwardNigma: if my house's door is unlocked, that doesn't mean just anyone can walk in
[00:40] Happy: um, yeah, anyone with opposable thumbs can
[00:40] MrEdwardNigma: besides, I never said to leave it unlocked
[00:40] MrEdwardNigma: nope
[00:40] MrEdwardNigma: you can't enter my house without a key
[00:41] Murska: …
[00:41] Happy: I let Cessie in
[00:41] MrEdwardNigma: nor any house in my street
[00:41] Murska: that means it's locked
[00:41] Murska: duh
[00:41] MrEdwardNigma: it locks automatically, if you close the door
[00:41] Murska: Yes.
[00:41] MrEdwardNigma: like most outside doors
[00:41] Murska: modern technology is amazing, eh?
[00:41] Shadowcaller: This is a medival door
[00:41] Murska: our door doesn't.
[00:41] MrEdwardNigma: taking gold
[00:41] Murska: I've seen like five doors that auto-lock, ever.
[00:42] Shadowcaller: Anyway, I neeter the house on way or another
[00:42] MrEdwardNigma: bizarre
[00:42] MrEdwardNigma: can't even imagine that
[00:42] Shadowcaller: *enter
[00:42] Happy: in any event, autolocking doors didn't exist in medieval times
[00:42] MrEdwardNigma: through the window? :P
[00:42] MrEdwardNigma: hypocrite
[00:42] Shadowcaller: happy let me in
[00:42] Happy: *opens door*
[00:42] MrEdwardNigma: that's possible
[00:42] Happy: *lets Cessie in*
[00:43] Happy: *tries to carry on with events* :P
[00:43] Shadowcaller: Nigma takes the gold
[00:43] Shadowcaller: He did what?!
[00:43] Happy: *whispers* I'll handle it
[00:43] Shadowcaller: I told you this was bad idea, just look at Aegnor
[00:43] Shadowcaller: *whispers* how?
[00:44] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma walks down
[00:44] Murska: *persists in being fainted*
[00:44] MrEdwardNigma: "We should get the doc to look at Murska's headache now"
[00:44] Happy: Happy is lying in wait at the bottom of the steps
[00:44] Happy: punches Nigma as soon as he appears
[00:44] MrEdwardNigma: "Why did he faint? What happened?"
[00:44] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma dodges
[00:44] Happy: No. Ambush
[00:44] MrEdwardNigma: I assume he has a proper dodge and spot check anyways
[00:45] Happy: and I have a proper Hit People check
[00:45] Murska: Nigma doesn't have the reflexes for that. He isn't an epic level rogue yet.
[00:45] Happy: and I declared my action like ten minutes ago with SC
[00:45] MrEdwardNigma: at least my skin is harder
[00:45] MrEdwardNigma: I don't see what declarijg your action has to do with anything
[00:45] Murska: People hit rogues in combat, and this is a teammate with a suprise action. :P
[00:45] Shadowcaller: Well nigma and happy goes down then
[00:45] Happy: it means i was waiting for you
[00:46] MrEdwardNigma: that's pretty much what ambush means, yeah :P
[00:46] Murska: Nigma is punched unconscious, and…
[00:46] Murska: …then what exactly?
[00:46] Happy: I tie him up
[00:46] Shadowcaller: Okay
[00:46] Shadowcaller: Cessie is a bit shocked but don't say anthing
[00:46] Shadowcaller: *anything
[00:47] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma doesn't say anything either. he's knocked out.
[00:47] Murska: nor does Aegnor
[00:47] Murska: he's unconscious
[00:47] MrEdwardNigma: we should start a club :P
[00:47] Murska: :P
[00:48] Happy: "Okay, I looked the other way when he was just robbing people. But I'm not okay with hurting women and children. Cessie, will you escort the doctor upstairs and help him see to his wife?"
[00:48] Shadowcaller: Um.. sure
[00:48] Murska: *is still unconscious on the table*
[00:48] Happy: (you can have that happen off screen if you want, since it's all npcs :P)
[00:48] MrEdwardNigma: you do realise she's not hurt, right? 8-S—
[00:48] Happy: *examines Murska again*
[00:49] Shadowcaller: The doctor follows Cessie upstairs
[00:49] Happy: "Murska, it's Happy. Can you hear me?"
[00:49] Shadowcaller: (can you hear her?)
[00:49] Murska: (I'm unconscious. -.-)
[00:49] Murska: *grunt*
[00:49] Shadowcaller: (no then)
[00:49] Happy: And I can't find any injuries?
[00:50] Murska: exactly.
[00:50] Shadowcaller: You remember your heling skill right happy?
[00:50] Happy: oh yeah
[00:50] Happy: heal murska
[00:50] Shadowcaller: You heal his wound then
[00:50] Murska: arm wound?
[00:50] Murska: yay, but… yeah.
[00:50] Shadowcaller: mhm
[00:51] Shadowcaller: It closes a bit, it looks almost fully healed now
[00:51] Happy: but he doesn't regain consciousness?
[00:51] Murska: (My head has no physical injury so no.)
[00:52] Shadowcaller: I left the doctor and his wife inside thie bedroom
[00:52] Happy: *strokes Murska's hair and looks worried*
[00:52] Shadowcaller: they were pretty freaked out
[00:52] Shadowcaller: What has happend to him?
[00:52] Happy: I don't know. He went upstairs, and fell unconscious
[00:52] Happy: he woke up once, screaming, and fainted again
[00:52] Shadowcaller: Just like that?
[00:53] Shadowcaller: We can't stay here happy…the guard might come
[00:53] Happy: unless the doctor's wife somehow did something to him while she was tied up, yeah, just like that
[00:53] Shadowcaller: I just knew this was a bad idea…
[00:53] Murska: ((Hmm. Since I'm gonna be fine once I wake up naturally in some time, I guess I could start to leave pretty soon. Got to sleep for the wedding tomorrow.))
[00:53] Happy: "I don't know what to do with Nigma."
[00:54] Happy: ((gnight Murska))
[00:54] Murska: ((You could play in the meanwhile.))
[00:54] Murska: ((night))
[00:54] * Aegnor has left the conversation.
[00:54] Shadowcaller: (so what do you do?)
[00:54] Happy: I just asked Cessie for advice about Nigma. waiting for her answer
[00:55] Shadowcaller: Well… one side of me just want me to leave him here
[00:55] Shadowcaller: But would that be fair?
[00:56] Happy: "I don't know. You don't hurt helpless women and children. You don't. It's bad for the tribe." *sounding a little frantic*
[00:57] Shadowcaller: Well… I think its up to you, it feels like my judgement is a bit coulded right now
[00:58] Shadowcaller: *clouded
[00:58] Shadowcaller: Were should we go anyway?
[00:59] Happy: "We need to get away from this town, before the dwarves return. And we need to get control of Nigma somehow, so he stops being a thug. Cessie, I'm not a leader…"
[01:00] Shadowcaller: She looks around… okay we need to finish this up
[01:00] Shadowcaller: We can't turn us in… no matter how much I would like to do that right now
[01:01] Happy: Should I wake Nigma up?
[01:01] Shadowcaller: *she sights* do that, I'm going to… lock the bedroom
[01:01] Happy: *makes sure's Nigma's tied up well*
[01:02] Happy: *disarms him*
[01:02] Happy: *tries to wake him up*
[01:02] Shadowcaller: They are locked inside, hopefully they will be able to get out later…
[01:03] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma's eyes pop wide open. "What the HELL!" he screams loudly
[01:03] MrEdwardNigma: drops of sweat are on his forehead
[01:03] MrEdwardNigma: His eyes dart back and forth, from Happy to SC to his weapons
[01:03] Happy: *hissing* "You could have killed that woman*
[01:04] MrEdwardNigma: "What? The wife??? You wanted her to call the guard then? Make me kill the doctor? Untie me!"
[01:05] Happy: "You could have handled the situation without hurting her. And no, I won't untie you until we come to an understanding here."
[01:05] MrEdwardNigma: "I didn't hurt her! I just knocked her out so she'd sleep through all of it! Crazy woman!"
[01:05] Shadowcaller: …we don't have time for this
[01:05] MrEdwardNigma: "I was protecting her!"
[01:06] MrEdwardNigma: "And you too? Really? I took you here to HELP the both of you!"
[01:06] MrEdwardNigma: "One small act of kindness, and you get screwed over" Nigma mutters
[01:06] Happy: "If you'd told us what you were up to, we could have handled it differently. No more of this sneaking around."
[01:06] MrEdwardNigma: "Should have just dumped them… but no, damn prophecy"
[01:07] MrEdwardNigma: "Sneaking around? You AMBUSHED me! hag!"
[01:07] MrEdwardNigma: "Hypocrite!!!!"
[01:07] Happy: "I was afraid you were going to murder both of them. You threatened to do it."
[01:08] MrEdwardNigma: "Off course I threatened! Are you stupid? How else were they going to listen to me? because i was going to vandalise their house?"
[01:08] Happy: "I'm going to untie your legs, and we're going to head out of here. I've still got your crossbow, and Cessie will fireball you if you trie anything. Got it? We'll come to an understanding *after* we get out of town."
[01:08] MrEdwardNigma: "Goddamn, why do i even hang out with these barbarian chicks…"
[01:09] MrEdwardNigma: "You're going to UNTIE me and give me back my weapon is what you're going to do!"
[01:09] Shadowcaller: Are you quite done now?…
[01:09] MrEdwardNigma: "No! Untie me, hags!"
[01:09] Happy: *unties Nigma's legs*
[01:09] MrEdwardNigma: *kicks happy*
[01:09] MrEdwardNigma: "Untie me!"
[01:10] Happy: Happy gets kicked, but ignores it.
[01:10] Happy: "Or you can stay here for the Town guard. Your choice."
[01:10] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma calms down somewhat. "Give me back my stuff. Can't believe this. After all i did for you"
[01:11] Happy: *picks up Murska*
[01:11] Shadowcaller: Cessie remains oddly quiet
[01:11] Happy: "Lets go. We'll work this out when we get to safety."
[01:11] MrEdwardNigma: "Traitors"
[01:11] Happy: *leaves Doctor's money behind*
[01:11] MrEdwardNigma: Can she touch it without it turning into oints?
[01:11] MrEdwardNigma: *points
[01:12] Shadowcaller: (Nope)
[01:12] Happy: Well, then I leave the sacks and whatever he was carryign it in
[01:12] MrEdwardNigma: How abut my pockets?
[01:12] Shadowcaller: (You filled your pockets?)
[01:12] MrEdwardNigma: off course
[01:12] MrEdwardNigma: the wallet is in there
[01:13] MrEdwardNigma: well, the cash, actually
[01:13] MrEdwardNigma: not the actual wallet
[01:13] Shadowcaller: (okay)
[01:13] Happy: I probably made some of the money disappear while searching you for weapons
[01:13] MrEdwardNigma: all the other gold would have been in the backpack
[01:13] Happy: I'm sure i didn't find all of the secret stashes a rogue has :P
[01:13] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma gets furiours
[01:13] MrEdwardNigma: won't et anyone get near him
[01:13] MrEdwardNigma: rams you
[01:13] MrEdwardNigma: *furious
[01:14] MrEdwardNigma: as soon as you try to come near him
[01:14] Happy: the money disappearance would have happened when you were unconscious.
[01:14] Happy: anyway, *picks up Murska and leaves*
[01:14] MrEdwardNigma: you're onyl saying you're taking the money now…
[01:14] MrEdwardNigma: so no, it wouldn't have
[01:14] MrEdwardNigma: you only took the weapons before
[01:15] Happy: i mean when i was patting you down for weapons, if i encountered money, it would have vanished
[01:15] Shadowcaller: (I assume that when you leave you go straight out of town?)
[01:15] Happy: the extra money in sacks, sure, that's happening now
[01:15] MrEdwardNigma: So is all my mney gone, GM?
[01:15] MrEdwardNigma: okay, so, ramming speed
[01:15] Shadowcaller: (I let you keep some in a secret pocket:P)
[01:16] MrEdwardNigma: he'll try to cut his ropes too, on a letter opener or something
[01:16] MrEdwardNigma: which he'll then use to stab anyone who gets near his money
[01:16] Happy: *looks at Cessie helplessly* "What do we do?"
[01:17] Shadowcaller: Nigma, can't we all agree on that we need to get out of here?
[01:17] Shadowcaller: They have seen your face, the dwarves…
[01:17] MrEdwardNigma: "I think i can agree I want my money and my stuff. And that i never want to see you two again"
[01:18] Shadowcaller: "Techincally its not your money."
[01:18] MrEdwardNigma: ((so is he loose?))
[01:18] Shadowcaller: (Um a bit, but he can't escape yet)
[01:18] MrEdwardNigma: "technically??? Technically those aren't your clothes then. that wasn't your bath. That wasn't your turn at the oracle, not your food in the hallways. Don't talk to me about technically"
[01:19] MrEdwardNigma: ((a bit???))
[01:19] Shadowcaller: (you feel that you can move muc more under the rope)
[01:19] MrEdwardNigma: he cuts it
[01:19] Shadowcaller: *much
[01:19] Shadowcaller: With
[01:19] Shadowcaller: *?
[01:19] MrEdwardNigma: the letter opener
[01:20] Shadowcaller: Its not very effective but it cuts a bit
[01:20] Happy: ((why would a medieval family have a letter opener? Envelopes didn't exist yet?))
[01:20] Shadowcaller: (hm are we splitting up the party?)
[01:21] MrEdwardNigma: ((okay, surgical implement then. plenty of those lying around here))
[01:21] Shadowcaller: (they were keep in a chest, unless you took some of them with the gold)
[01:21] Happy: ((let's say he found something. I didn't mean to nitpick))
[01:21] Shadowcaller: (okay)
[01:22] Happy: "Okay, we'll leave, we'll get out of town, you can have your stuff back, and we'll split up. If that's what you want."
[01:22] Happy: "But i'm not giving you back your weapons as long as we're here."
[01:22] MrEdwardNigma: "I don't think I can trust you hags after this"
[01:22] MrEdwardNigma: "Okay, so put them outside on the curb"
[01:22] Happy: "No. Out of town completely"
[01:23] MrEdwardNigma: "I want my weapons back. I earnt those"
[01:23] Happy: *doesn't answer* *leaves carrying Murska*
[01:23] Shadowcaller: Follows happy, takes one ast look at Nigma, and then leaves
[01:23] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma screams and kicks over the candle on top of the curtains
[01:23] MrEdwardNigma: "My weapons, hags!"
[01:23] Shadowcaller: *last
[01:23] MrEdwardNigma: *picks up bags*
[01:24] Shadowcaller: You pick up the bags
[01:24] MrEdwardNigma: *goes up to get surgical implements*
[01:24] MrEdwardNigma: the sharpest, meanest ones he can find
[01:24] Happy: is the house on fire?
[01:24] MrEdwardNigma: bonesaw too, if possible
[01:24] Shadowcaller: You do that, and hear the doctor trapped inside his own bedroom
[01:24] MrEdwardNigma: knocks over all candles on the way
[01:24] Happy: "Damn it! Cessie, we have to save them!"
[01:24] MrEdwardNigma: on cloth and other burnable items
[01:25] Shadowcaller: (then the house is on fire, this can't be good)
[01:25] Happy: *puts Murska down*
[01:25] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma prepares a trap on the stairs with the rope
[01:25] Happy: Runs back inside to save the doctor and his wife
[01:25] MrEdwardNigma: no more lights, lots of smoke
[01:25] MrEdwardNigma: should do
[01:25] Happy: fire makes light, :P
[01:25] MrEdwardNigma: true
[01:26] MrEdwardNigma: no fire on the stairs though, I assume
[01:26] Shadowcaller: We can't go back there, he will kill us!"
[01:26] Shadowcaller: *follows happy anyway, but stops in front of the house*
[01:26] Happy: "Guard Murska" *runs in*
[01:26] Happy: *runs up the steps*
[01:26] MrEdwardNigma: *takes candlestick as blunt weapon*
[01:26] Happy: what does the trap do?
[01:27] MrEdwardNigma: trip you, send you falling down, knock you out, most likely
[01:27] Shadowcaller: (your killing each other now? Hm what a odd end)
[01:27] MrEdwardNigma: basically he just pulls a rope in front fo your feet :P
[01:27] MrEdwardNigma: he wants his weapons back :P
[01:27] Happy: so she falls , but upward on the steps. that wouldn't knock her out
[01:27] Happy: maybe if he'd caught her on the way down
[01:28] MrEdwardNigma: he then knocks her on the head with the candlestick
[01:28] Happy: on the steps?
[01:28] Shadowcaller: Cessie steps inside the house when she hears the fight inside
[01:28] MrEdwardNigma: end of the steps, yes
[01:28] Happy: he was just pulling a rope
[01:28] MrEdwardNigma: he couldn't wait ON the stairs, I assume
[01:28] MrEdwardNigma: yes, pulling rope, and then knocking down the falling person
[01:28] Happy: :-/ I can't picture it. Asplain it again please, the trap and the stick?
[01:29] MrEdwardNigma: top of the stairs a rope is waiting. he pulls it up between your feet, you trip forward, he rrushes in with the candlestick from your back and knocks ou on the head
[01:29] MrEdwardNigma: several times, to make sure you're unconscious
[01:29] Shadowcaller: You can hear screams for help inside the bedroom by the way
[01:29] Happy: okay, rope is at the top of the steps, not the middle of the steps. gotcha
[01:29] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma knows
[01:29] MrEdwardNigma: not his primary concern right now
[01:30] Happy: Do I get to fight back? resist being knocked unconscious?
[01:30] Shadowcaller: (just adding flavour:P)
[01:30] Happy: barbarians have high fort saves :P
[01:30] MrEdwardNigma: I didn't get to fight back, don't know why you should
[01:30] MrEdwardNigma: I have a high dodge rate
[01:30] MrEdwardNigma: plus, stronger than human skin
[01:30] MrEdwardNigma: didn't help me either
[01:30] Happy: you also get knocked unconscious very easily, which was already established :P
[01:30] Happy: up to you, SC
[01:31] Shadowcaller: (gah!)
[01:31] MrEdwardNigma: I'm stil; hitting several times to make sure
[01:31] MrEdwardNigma: plus the fall
[01:31] Happy: the fall wouldn't have hit her head
[01:31] MrEdwardNigma: face
[01:31] Happy: hands?
[01:31] MrEdwardNigma: not armed?
[01:31] Happy: no, not armed
[01:31] Happy: i was carrying someone a minute ago
[01:31] Happy: and i rushed back in
[01:31] MrEdwardNigma: hmmm, well, candlestick
[01:32] MrEdwardNigma: repeatedly
[01:32] Shadowcaller: (happy is unconscious then)
[01:32] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma takes back his weapons
[01:32] MrEdwardNigma: after checking his back
[01:33] Happy: happy lays there
[01:33] MrEdwardNigma: He takes the bukkit too
[01:33] MrEdwardNigma: and disarms her
[01:33] Shadowcaller: Cessie stands in the doorway
[01:33] MrEdwardNigma: nigma aims his crossbow
[01:33] Shadowcaller: (not the bukkit!)
[01:33] MrEdwardNigma: "leave"
[01:33] Shadowcaller: She steps back, you will let me save her right?"
[01:33] MrEdwardNigma: "the house is on fire. This is dangerous. Leave. Now"
[01:34] MrEdwardNigma: "No-one will be harmed if you leave
[01:34] Shadowcaller: She leaves
[01:35] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma knocks happy's head some more to make sure that she wouldn't suddenly wake up and then scrathes the word "HAG" into her forehead deeply
[01:35] Shadowcaller: The fire has spread a lot
[01:35] MrEdwardNigma: He then drags her along to the doctor's room
[01:35] Shadowcaller: The bedroom?
[01:35] MrEdwardNigma: opening it, and tossing her in
[01:35] MrEdwardNigma: he runs, for the roof
[01:35] Shadowcaller: What room did you throw her into?
[01:35] MrEdwardNigma: the bedroom
[01:36] MrEdwardNigma: crossbow in one hand, ehr in the other
[01:36] MrEdwardNigma: they're in there, I know
[01:36] MrEdwardNigma: which is why he unlocked the door
[01:36] Shadowcaller: He screasm in panic
[01:36] Shadowcaller: *screams
[01:36] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma runs up to the roof
[01:36] MrEdwardNigma: making sure he's not followed
[01:37] Happy: *is disarmed and disfigured and thrown*
[01:37] Shadowcaller: You leaved the door unlocked?
[01:37] MrEdwardNigma: yes
[01:37] MrEdwardNigma: that's the point
[01:37] Shadowcaller: Oh then, the doctor tries to carry his wife out
[01:37] Shadowcaller: He dose so
[01:37] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma arrives on the roof?
[01:37] Shadowcaller: Cessie sees him and runs into the house
[01:37] Shadowcaller: You do
[01:38] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma tries to climb to the next house
[01:38] MrEdwardNigma: and the next
[01:38] MrEdwardNigma: and the next
[01:38] Shadowcaller: You manage that, sicne they are really close
[01:38] Shadowcaller: and you suspect that the fire is going the same way…
[01:38] MrEdwardNigma: he'll glide down as soon as he gets far away enough not to be seen
[01:38] Shadowcaller: You do that
[01:38] Shadowcaller: At the same time Cessie drags happy out of the house
[01:39] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma will go for the airport
[01:39] Shadowcaller: There are people around the house now
[01:39] Happy: thump thump thump thump
[01:39] Shadowcaller: The towngouard seems to have been alerted
[01:39] Shadowcaller: *townguard
[01:39] Shadowcaller: There are people running around everywhere in panic
[01:40] Shadowcaller: You come to the airport
[01:40] Happy: do i wake up any time soon?
[01:40] Shadowcaller: In the confusion Cessie drags happy into a corner and pslashes some water on her
[01:40] Shadowcaller: She slowly wakes up
[01:40] MrEdwardNigma: is there still a storm?
[01:40] Shadowcaller: It is
[01:41] Happy: "Murska? Where is he?!"
[01:41] MrEdwardNigma: fire shouldn't spread too far then
[01:41] Shadowcaller: "He is behind us"
[01:41] Shadowcaller: Nope
[01:41] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma tries to find a ship
[01:41] MrEdwardNigma: a sturdy looking one
[01:41] Happy: *picks up Murska, somewhat groggily*
[01:41] Happy: We need to leave
[01:41] Shadowcaller: And quck!
[01:41] Shadowcaller: *quick
[01:41] Happy: *goes*
[01:42] Happy: away from town.
[01:42] Shadowcaller: You see a small boat that may suit your needs
[01:42] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma heads for the boat
[01:42] Shadowcaller: Your outside town with everyone except Nigma
[01:42] Shadowcaller: Its tied down beacuse of the storm
[01:42] MrEdwardNigma: "can't trust no-one"
[01:43] MrEdwardNigma: "No-one but yourself"
[01:43] MrEdwardNigma: "And money. money's reliable"
[01:43] MrEdwardNigma: "Follow the path, they said, and I'm following. Into the valley. Into the night"
[01:43] MrEdwardNigma: "Into the storm"
[01:44] Shadowcaller: You start cutting down ropes then?
[01:44] MrEdwardNigma: No-one around??
[01:44] Shadowcaller: Not what you can see, the sight is limited in the stom
[01:44] Happy: *continues fleeing*
[01:44] Shadowcaller: *storm
[01:44] MrEdwardNigma: I find one with a pilot
[01:44] MrEdwardNigma: unless it doesn't look complicated
[01:44] Happy: stupid storm. any kind of natural shelter?
[01:44] Shadowcaller: There is no ship with a pilot on right now, atleast no any small ships
[01:45] Shadowcaller: It looks like a normal boat
[01:45] Shadowcaller: But it flies
[01:45] MrEdwardNigma: "Suppose it'll have to do then… Follow the path"
[01:45] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma cuts down the ropes and baords
[01:45] MrEdwardNigma: "Forward, forever forward"
[01:45] Shadowcaller: The ship is dragged into the storm
[01:46] Shadowcaller: Its hard to keep it right sided
[01:46] Shadowcaller: There is a stone forest i the horizone:P
[01:46] Shadowcaller: *in
[01:46] MrEdwardNigma: He's going down
[01:46] Shadowcaller: You dive
[01:46] Happy: "I don't think we want to go that way"
[01:46] MrEdwardNigma: to starcross, saltcross, what was the name?
[01:46] Shadowcaller: Saltcross
[01:47] MrEdwardNigma: right
[01:47] MrEdwardNigma: gagain?
[01:47] Shadowcaller: Anyway you think you need to stop diving, it goes to fast
[01:47] MrEdwardNigma: the knight, I mean, what's his name?
[01:47] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma tries to steady the ship
[01:47] Shadowcaller: The preist you mean?
[01:47] MrEdwardNigma: the one that owned the stick
[01:47] Shadowcaller: Gallain
[01:47] MrEdwardNigma: right
[01:47] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, heading to saltcross
[01:48] Shadowcaller: Where should we go then happt? Thi is all so…tragic…
[01:48] Shadowcaller: You can't see much in the storm
[01:48] Shadowcaller: its safest to just land
[01:48] MrEdwardNigma: No, he continues looking for saltcross
[01:48] Shadowcaller: You don't think you will be able to last much longer
[01:48] Happy: "Maybe back to the first village we passed."
[01:48] MrEdwardNigma: dives, if he has to
[01:49] Shadowcaller: You see some lights in the distance
[01:49] MrEdwardNigma: head for those
[01:49] Shadowcaller: "Yeah… lets get there then."
[01:49] Shadowcaller: You head for the lights
[01:49] Happy: Happy leads them back to the first village
[01:50] Shadowcaller: Suddenly you spin around voilently
[01:50] Shadowcaller: You manage toy grab on but everything else falls down
[01:50] Shadowcaller: *to
[01:50] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma's bailing the ship
[01:50] MrEdwardNigma: jumping into the storm
[01:51] Shadowcaller: (from this height?)
[01:51] Shadowcaller: (I suggest you dive some more:P)
[01:51] MrEdwardNigma: alright, we head for the lights
[01:51] Happy: we?
[01:51] Shadowcaller: The storm seems to calm down as you come closer to the ground
[01:52] Shadowcaller: Its easier to controll the boat now
[01:52] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma, that is, and his gold
[01:52] Shadowcaller: All the gold you had on you person that is
[01:52] MrEdwardNigma: Land in Saltcross
[01:52] Happy: *hopes the gold all fell out* >=]
[01:52] MrEdwardNigma: no, near it
[01:52] Shadowcaller: You finally see a town in the distance
[01:53] Shadowcaller: at the same time we arrive in the village
[01:53] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma dumps the boat somewhere near the town, but not actually in the town
[01:53] Shadowcaller: you do that
[01:53] Shadowcaller: Its dark in the village now, there are some guards
[01:54] Happy: *stagger towards them*
[01:54] Happy: "Help…"
[01:54] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma exits the ship and heads for town
[01:54] Shadowcaller: You do that
[01:54] Shadowcaller: They try to help you happy
[01:55] Shadowcaller: What are you doing out here this late?
[01:55] Happy: "We were beaten… please, my friend needs help."
[01:55] Shadowcaller: One of the guards offer to carry murska
[01:55] Shadowcaller: The town is oddly alive for being so late at night
[01:55] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma heads for the wizard
[01:56] Happy: Reluctantly lets the guard take Murska, but stays close
[01:56] Happy: Happy probably doesn't know what's on her forehead. Only that it's cut. :P
[01:56] Shadowcaller: they help him to a barrack of sort
[01:56] Shadowcaller: You donät know where the wizard is Nigma
[01:57] Shadowcaller: Its dark outside
[01:57] Shadowcaller: *don't
[01:57] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma asks around
[01:57] Happy: Happy tries to make sure Murska and Cessie are dry and safe
[01:58] Shadowcaller: You ask a woman that gives you direction to the wizard, but she claims that he is asleep and don't want to be disturbed
[01:58] MrEdwardNigma: "I'll visit him in the morning, but I need to know where he is"
[01:58] Shadowcaller: Cessie seems to be the least tired of you
[01:59] Shadowcaller: (she gave you directions)
[01:59] MrEdwardNigma: perfect. nigma heads for an inn and rents a small room with a view of the front
[01:59] Shadowcaller: Murska lies down on a guardbed
[02:00] Shadowcaller: The innkeeper welcomes you and give you the key to the room
[02:00] Happy: Yes, Happy's the wounded one, but she's still trying to take care of the others first
[02:00] Happy: "I'm sorry, Cessie. I screwed everything up."
[02:01] Shadowcaller: "There.. I don't even know what to say."
[02:01] Shadowcaller: So much has happend…
[02:01] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma waits until morning
[02:01] Happy: "I just wanted to stop him from hurting the doctor and his wife. But I just made it worse. They could have been burnt alive."
[02:02] MrEdwardNigma: sleeps, cleans up
[02:02] MrEdwardNigma: sharpens his daggers
[02:02] MrEdwardNigma: has some beef jerky
[02:02] Shadowcaller: You do that, this inn seems to be more luxurious then the other ones
[02:02] Shadowcaller: there is a bathtub
[02:03] Shadowcaller: "Whats done is done I guess… but I can't sympathize with that rat thought"
[02:03] MrEdwardNigma: damn, he was looking for something cheap
[02:04] Shadowcaller: You hear what sounds like a wolf in the distance
[02:05] Shadowcaller: Followed by more howls
[02:05] Shadowcaller: They are far away thought
[02:05] Happy: ((stop for the night?))
[02:05] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma enjoys a good night's rest in a cheap room
[02:05] MrEdwardNigma: yes
[02:06] Shadowcaller: (well that was quite epic)
[02:06] Shadowcaller: Happy up for Gm next time?
[02:06] Happy: and now we have a permanently split up party?
[02:06] MrEdwardNigma: I suppose so
[02:06] MrEdwardNigma: and a plot, it seems
[02:06] Happy: cause i'm pretty sure Happy and Nigma aren't going to be buddy buddy any time soon :P
[02:07] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma's got like three things to go after right now
[02:07] Happy: i can't gm until i get hold of all the backstory stuff going on
[02:07] Shadowcaller: Want me to explain my plots?:P
[02:07] Happy: Sure, but not tonight I think
[02:08] Shadowcaller: Yeah, too late
[02:08] Shadowcaller: I didin't really count on the party spllit thought
[02:08] MrEdwardNigma: me neither
[02:08] Shadowcaller: *split
[02:08] Happy: me either
[02:08] MrEdwardNigma: but there was hardly any other way to react
[02:09] Happy: yeah, once Happy saw the doctor's wife, there wasn't any other way for it to go
[02:09] Shadowcaller: Murska is in for a suprise;)
[02:09] Happy: yeah, make him find out in character

[02:09] Happy: He wakes up, and sees Happy's face
[02:09] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, he missed pretty much all of it…
[02:10] MrEdwardNigma: it's gonna be fun explaining :P
[02:10] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[02:10] Happy: he'll probably go psycho elf again
[02:10] MrEdwardNigma: tomorrow I'm home by ten or something, by the way
[02:10] Shadowcaller: Okay
[02:10] MrEdwardNigma: ended up not going to that party tonight
[02:10] Shadowcaller: I got a looong holiday so its okay for me:P
[02:11] Shadowcaller: So what did you think of my GM period?
[02:11] MrEdwardNigma: the second time was definitely better
[02:11] MrEdwardNigma: seemed like you'd planned out less
[02:11] Shadowcaller: I did
[02:11] MrEdwardNigma: though, off course, you were given the difficult query of PVP
[02:12] Shadowcaller: Yeah, you know, I had planned out the plot points you grabbed thought
[02:12] Shadowcaller: the stick was long planned out
[02:12] MrEdwardNigma: with the scholar?
[02:12] Shadowcaller: Well not the scholar exactly, but the things he told
[02:12] MrEdwardNigma: that was sort of a spur of the moment thing, when it turned out it would take too long to head back to the oracle
[02:13] Shadowcaller: Hm, Murskas turn is going to be intresting
[02:13] Shadowcaller: As will happys
[02:13] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, I'm heading to bed
[02:13] MrEdwardNigma: why?
[02:14] Shadowcaller: Since the game have changed so much since he started it
[02:14] Happy: yeah, we have personalities now
[02:14] MrEdwardNigma: ah, like that, you mean
[02:14] Shadowcaller: And he made up a lot of backstory
[02:14] MrEdwardNigma: right
[02:14] Happy: we didn't in those first sessions
[02:14] Shadowcaller: Yay, personalities!
[02:14] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma was a "take everything" adventurer in the first sessions, and he naturally involved into a thief from there
[02:15] Happy: too bad those personalities were such that we couldn't keep the party together :P
[02:15] Shadowcaller: I was a rockt thought

[02:15] Shadowcaller: *rock
[02:15] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, bye
[02:15] Shadowcaller: Bye
[02:15] Happy: he went from a thief to a thug though
[02:15] Happy: bai
[02:15] Happy: sleep good
[02:15] MrEdwardNigma: nah, still a thief
[02:15] MrEdwardNigma: bye
[02:15] *
MrEdwardNigma has left the conversation.
Session Close (Group Conversation 30500): Sat Feb 21 02:15:56 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License