Feb 19

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 21137): Thu Feb 19 18:44:39 2009
[18:44] *** moc.liamtoh|tdiorfjiemonra#moc.liamtoh|tdiorfjiemonra (MrEdwardNigma) has joined the conversation.
[18:44] Shadowcaller: Is everyone here+
[18:44] Shadowcaller: *?
[18:44] MrEdwardNigma: I am
[18:45] Murska: hi
[18:45] Murska: I might be
[18:45] Shadowcaller: Hello
[18:45] Murska: I have got an existential crisis.
[18:45] Shadowcaller: Is that so?:P
[18:45] Shadowcaller: What kind of existential crisis?
[18:45] Murska: Dosth I existh or noth?
[18:45] MrEdwardNigma: Maybe both?
[18:45] Murska: Andth ifth yeth, in whath form? th.
[18:46] Happy: giant pink eyeball?
[18:46] Murska: buth
[18:46] Murska: now I'm green again
[18:46] Murska: th
[18:46] Murska: in the chat.
[18:46] Shadowcaller: Well opposite week will transform you completly:P
[18:46] Happy: opposite week?
[18:47] Shadowcaller: Phantomfox and I made that up, its the week after gender bender
[18:47] Murska: Opposite week. What's the opposite of a Green Floating Eye…
[18:47] MrEdwardNigma: A Red Swimming Nose?
[18:47] Murska: Red isn't the opposite of green
[18:47] Murska: nor is swimming the opposite of floating
[18:47] Murska: nor is nose the opposite of eye
[18:47] Murska: :P
[18:48] Happy: what's the opposite of a woman in a red dress?
[18:48] MrEdwardNigma: Red IS the opposite of green…
[18:48] Murska: a man in blue pants?
[18:48] MrEdwardNigma: the others are true though
[18:48] Murska: Green has no opposite
[18:48] MrEdwardNigma: yes, it does, RED
[18:48] MrEdwardNigma: check your colour chart
[18:48] Murska: Colour charts are a lie
[18:48] Murska: fed to us by the government
[18:48] MrEdwardNigma: YOU're a lie!
[18:48] MrEdwardNigma: Fed to us by a cereal company
[18:49] Murska: No
[18:49] Murska: The cake company
[18:49] Murska: sheesh
[18:49] Murska: you know nothing
[18:49] Murska: misguided fool of a took
[18:49] Shadowcaller: Of a what?
[18:49] Murska: mimicing the pronounciation of gandalf
[18:49] Shadowcaller: Oh
[18:50] Shadowcaller: Anyone remember were we ended the last game?
[18:50] Shadowcaller: Murska was… sleeping next to a cave right?
[18:50] Murska: I was having a peaceful night's sleep.
[18:50] Murska: In a forest.
[18:50] Murska: Waiting for burning.
[18:50] MrEdwardNigma: everyone else was down by the lake
[18:51] MrEdwardNigma: where they'd just killed gogam
[18:51] Happy: yup yup
[18:51] MrEdwardNigma: you have the map and know what the lake is like, right?
[18:51] Shadowcaller: Yeah, thats right (I never remembered that guys name)
[18:51] Shadowcaller: Mhm
[18:51] Murska: Okay, when I wake up, I equip myself, brush off all the camouflaged stuffs
[18:51] Murska: and go hunting for dwarves alone in the woods.
[18:52] Shadowcaller: You go in the direction of the dwarfs cave?
[18:52] MrEdwardNigma: Meanwhile, Nigma's going to take Gogam's boat and go fishing with his fishing gear
[18:52] MrEdwardNigma: I assume we're all hungry
[18:52] Shadowcaller: There is a bag in the boat
[18:52] Murska: I'm not. Ha. :P
[18:52] MrEdwardNigma: dwarves, sc, not dwarfs
[18:53] Shadowcaller: Um yeah
[18:53] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma carefully prods the bag
[18:53] Murska: I'm trying to find dwarves who are alone, in the forest
[18:53] Murska: so I can shoot them silently.
[18:53] Murska: :P
[18:53] Shadowcaller: Inside he finds a belt, a wrist and another ring
[18:53] MrEdwardNigma: a wristband?
[18:53] MrEdwardNigma: okay, he loots it
[18:53] MrEdwardNigma: does it turn into points?
[18:54] Shadowcaller: You don't seems to be able to find any dwarves
[18:54] Shadowcaller: Nope
[18:54] Shadowcaller: It remains solid
[18:54] Murska: Hmf.
[18:54] MrEdwardNigma: examine wristband
[18:54] MrEdwardNigma: examine belt
[18:54] Murska: Well, I find a tree near the dwarves camp from which I can watch them without being seen.
[18:54] MrEdwardNigma: examine ring
[18:54] Shadowcaller: Its brownish, looks like its made of leather
[18:54] Shadowcaller: The rings is made of a wood-like material
[18:55] Shadowcaller: /ring
[18:55] MrEdwardNigma: and the wristband?
[18:55] Shadowcaller: Oh, the belt is green
[18:55] Shadowcaller: Its made of something that looks like grass
[18:55] MrEdwardNigma: and the wristband?
[18:56] MrEdwardNigma: oh, wait, that's leather
[18:56] MrEdwardNigma: right
[18:56] Shadowcaller: The dwarves don't take any notice of murska and keeps going out and into the mine
[18:56] MrEdwardNigma: okay, Nigma wears them
[18:56] MrEdwardNigma: one at a time
[18:56] Murska: 'kay. I wait until they go get water or hunt or whatever so they're in a smaller group.
[18:56] Shadowcaller: What item first?
[18:56] MrEdwardNigma: belt
[18:56] Shadowcaller: You put on the belt and suddenly feel a very strange feeling
[18:57] Murska: GB belt?
[18:57] Murska: :P
[18:57] Shadowcaller: Nothiing seems to change but something is…wrong
[18:57] Murska: ((Check private parts!))
[18:57] Murska: :P
[18:57] MrEdwardNigma: doing that
[18:57] Shadowcaller: It would take a long time, the dwarves seems to keep a large suppy of food
[18:58] Murska: sheesh
[18:58] Shadowcaller: You see nothing outside the usual
[18:58] Murska: well, I create a fire barrier around the dwarven camp. They don't notice me since they never leave their camp.
[18:58] Shadowcaller: It looks like it didin't have any physical effects atleast
[18:58] Murska: That is, clear away all burnable stuff in a ring around the dwarven camp
[18:59] MrEdwardNigma: okay, wear wristband
[18:59] Shadowcaller: You put on the wristaband and get that strange feeling again
[18:59] MrEdwardNigma: the same feeling?
[19:00] MrEdwardNigma: okay, the wooden ring too now
[19:00] Shadowcaller: Its a bit different but strange nont- the less
[19:00] Shadowcaller: Another strange feeling comes to you , stronger this time
[19:00] Happy: (brief afk)
[19:01] Shadowcaller: Murska starts gathering supplies and puts it around the dwarf camp
[19:01] Murska: er
[19:01] Murska: what?
[19:01] Murska: 'Clear away flammable stuff from a ring around the dwarf camp'
[19:01] MrEdwardNigma: taking off belt, wristband and ring
[19:01] MrEdwardNigma: I'm stuffing them in the bag, and all of it in my backpack
[19:02] Shadowcaller: You do that, but the strange feeling seems to remain, you just can't shake it off
[19:02] Shadowcaller: From a ring? Explain a bit better:S
[19:02] Murska: hmmf.
[19:03] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma shrugs
[19:03] MrEdwardNigma: and goes fishing
[19:04] Shadowcaller: From the boat
[19:04] Shadowcaller: ?
[19:04] MrEdwardNigma: yes
[19:04] Murska: ((How's the imås coming up?))
[19:05] Shadowcaller: The fish don't seems to to like you today
[19:05] Shadowcaller: The dwarves seems to notice nothing of Murska
[19:05] MrEdwardNigma: I'll return to land, where that gogam fellow was frying fish earlier
[19:05] MrEdwardNigma: I'll check if there's some left
[19:05] Murska: 'kay, tell me when I'm done
[19:05] Shadowcaller: Murska hear a sound from the dwarf mines
[19:06] Murska: I check it out.
[19:06] Shadowcaller: it sounds like an explosion
[19:06] Murska: from my safe hiding spot
[19:06] Shadowcaller: But the dwarves seems to think it as normal
[19:06] Murska: 'kay
[19:06] Murska: I return to what I was doing.
[19:06] Murska: ((Dwarves have gunpowder? YES!))
[19:06] Murska: ((MOAR FIREPOWER!))
[19:07] Shadowcaller: There is some raw fish at gogam's frying place
[19:07] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma fries it
[19:08] Shadowcaller: There seems to be very little flameable material left now
[19:08] Murska: flammable
[19:08] Shadowcaller: Whatever
[19:08] Murska: :P?
[19:08] MrEdwardNigma: no more wood???
[19:08] Shadowcaller: Well on the ground
[19:08] Happy: i pulled our big floaty log out of the water yesterday
[19:09] Shadowcaller: The trees are still there
[19:09] Murska: my place eh?
[19:09] Shadowcaller: Yeah, there is not much wood except happys log in the undergound thought
[19:09] Murska: Well, I cut off the brances from the trees dangerously close to my ring
[19:09] Murska: since everyone knows that fire won't spread from the trunk
[19:10] Murska: and I also chop the trunks a bit in the camp's direction so they fall that way
[19:10] Shadowcaller: You think you need to dry the log a bit before you can use it for a fire
[19:10] Shadowcaller: With what?
[19:10] Murska: With my saw?
[19:10] Murska: or hatchet
[19:10] Murska: or three swords
[19:11] Murska: do I have an axe?
[19:11] Murska: not sure
[19:11] Happy: Okay, we should think about trying to get to the opening in the waterfall that Nigma found
[19:11] Murska: And the four daggers might help for the smaller branches.
[19:11] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma is going to take a tour around the lake with the boat first
[19:11] MrEdwardNigma: to check if he can find any of those dwarves gogam mentioned
[19:11] MrEdwardNigma: he'll try not to be spotted himself though
[19:12] Shadowcaller: You hear a sound from the other side of the cave wall, sounds like an explosion
[19:12] MrEdwardNigma: uhm… hide?
[19:12] Murska: ((The dwarves are attempting to free their trapped brethren. Pay no mind.))
[19:12] Murska: ((They'll all burn anyway.))
[19:13] Shadowcaller: Well it sounds like its far away
[19:13] Shadowcaller: Might be beacuse it came from the other side
[19:13] Shadowcaller: Murska clears away anything he thinks might be flamable
[19:14] Murska: 'kay
[19:14] Murska: I examine the dwarven camp
[19:14] Shadowcaller: Anyway, there seems to once have been another path from the underground but it has caved in
[19:15] MrEdwardNigma: any dwarves?
[19:15] Shadowcaller: Nope
[19:15] Shadowcaller: There don't seems to be any dwarves inside the cave your in
[19:16] Shadowcaller: Atleast what you can see in the darknees
[19:16] Shadowcaller: (its pretty dark down there)
[19:16] MrEdwardNigma: Okay, we'll head out to the place the explosion came from
[19:16] MrEdwardNigma: carefully
[19:16] Shadowcaller: There are four large buildings in the camp
[19:16] Shadowcaller: They are build around a large fire
[19:16] Murska: what are they made of?
[19:16] Shadowcaller: Stone
[19:17] Murska: Hmm. With or without wooden supports?
[19:17] MrEdwardNigma: :P
[19:17] Shadowcaller: You can't see
[19:17] Murska: Any trees in the camp?
[19:17] Shadowcaller: Nope
[19:17] Murska: grass?
[19:18] Shadowcaller: Its a mine, no grass left
[19:18] Murska: Okay, works.
[19:18] Murska: I start setting up ambush spots and hiding spots outside the ring.
[19:18] Shadowcaller: Well the explosion come from behind the wall
[19:18] Shadowcaller: Its most likely the dwarves trying to clear the path down to you
[19:19] Murska: How close is the treeline to the camp‘?
[19:19] Shadowcaller: It seems to dwarves have cleared out the area
[19:19] Shadowcaller: From trees
[19:19] MrEdwardNigma: so did we find where the explosion came from?
[19:19] Shadowcaller: Behind the cave wall
[19:19] Murska: …as in I cleared a ring of unflammable stuff in a forest which wasn’t actually there?
[19:20] Murska: The whole cliff-top is devoid of any trees?
[19:20] Murska: sheesh
[19:20] Murska: Guess I didn't see the lack of trees from the forest.
[19:20] Shadowcaller: Sorry forgot to mentione that, my notes mixed up

[19:20] Happy: *snicker*
[19:20] Murska: 'kay well
[19:21] Murska: I look around from the clifftop
[19:21] Murska: any wood anywhere?
[19:21] Murska: I came here to burn stuff and burn stuff I will!
[19:21] Shadowcaller: There seems to come light from the waterfall passage thought
[19:21] Shadowcaller: Well there is a forest down there
[19:21] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma keeps checking for dead dwarves and such
[19:21] Murska: Hmm. I start planting a forest to the clifftop so I can burn it? :P
[19:21] Murska: nah
[19:21] MrEdwardNigma: Where there's dead people, there's stuff to loot!
[19:22] Murska: I guess since I managed to camouflage myself before the forest disappeared mysteriously
[19:22] Murska: I'm waiting for night and attempting to sneak into the dwarven camp
[19:22] Shadowcaller: Well with your limited sight (its really dark) its hard to see any bodies
[19:22] Murska: to find their explosives.
[19:23] Shadowcaller: You guess some might be in the buttom of the underground lake
[19:23] MrEdwardNigma: can't I make a torch?
[19:23] Shadowcaller: Its not really dark yet, the dwarves keeps working in the mine
[19:23] Murska: out of what, the log?
[19:23] Shadowcaller: First you need some fire
[19:23] Shadowcaller: And tree
[19:23] Happy: we had fire
[19:23] Murska: wood
[19:24] MrEdwardNigma: we had wood
[19:24] Shadowcaller: You need to get back to the camp then
[19:24] Murska: anyway, while the dwarves don't notice me climbing a nonexistant tree in clear daylight near them
[19:24] Murska: I suppose they won't see me shooting them with my bow either?
[19:24] Shadowcaller: They seems to be quite busy with their work so no
[19:25] Murska: They won't?
[19:25] Murska: Whoa
[19:25] Murska: that's busy
[19:25] Shadowcaller: They would notice one of them dying thought
[19:25] MrEdwardNigma: Okay, maybe we just need to find a way to scale a waterfall? Happy?
[19:25] Happy: yeah?
[19:25] Shadowcaller: But they won't noice you
[19:25] Murska: anyway. dwarves have short legs
[19:25] Murska: they can't run fast
[19:25] Murska: thus I could kite 'em
[19:26] Murska: while I was making ambush spots in the nonexistant forest, I digged a trench and camouflaged it, near the dwarves.
[19:26] Murska: Is it close enough for me to shoot one of them from next to it?
[19:26] Shadowcaller: You think its quite unlikely that you will hit anything from that distance
[19:27] Murska: hm.
[19:27] Murska: Is there anything to hide behind in the whole effective bow radius?
[19:27] MrEdwardNigma: I don't get it, why is the forest gone again?
[19:27] Murska: Because I wanted to burn it.
[19:27] MrEdwardNigma: Also, any ideas on the waterfall, happy?
[19:27] Happy: afk
[19:27] Shadowcaller: Nope, the whole area is cleared, but the dwarves don't have any guard posts or anything..
[19:28] Murska: I count the dwarves.
[19:28] Shadowcaller: They are going in and out the mine, its hard to keep track on them
[19:28] Murska: Hmm. I have something like 60 arrows…
[19:28] Murska: and some 100 arrowheads
[19:29] Murska: Gimme a rough estimate?
[19:29] Shadowcaller: maybe 20ish?
[19:29] Murska: whoa
[19:29] Murska: they're multiplying
[19:29] Murska: 'kay
[19:29] Murska: hmm.
[19:29] MrEdwardNigma: there were a lot of them last time you checked too, you know
[19:29] MrEdwardNigma: and a forest
[19:29] Murska: Last time I counted them, there were roughly 15. :P
[19:29] Murska: anyway
[19:30] MrEdwardNigma: Okay, Nigma is going to check the rock for a good place to scale it
[19:30] Murska: I examine the dwarves' equipment.
[19:30] Murska: Is it dark soon?
[19:30] Shadowcaller: Nope, oyu see see them quite well
[19:30] Shadowcaller: *you
[19:30] Murska: I have black clothes and all. :P
[19:30] Shadowcaller: there seems to be one dwarf in a robe…
[19:30] Murska: oo
[19:30] Murska: priority target
[19:30] Shadowcaller: the others have traditonal miner clothes
[19:31] Murska: Well, I get as close as I can to the robed one without being noticed and shoot him.
[19:31] Murska: then run away.
[19:31] MrEdwardNigma: good place to scale?
[19:31] Murska: towards the slope.
[19:31] Shadowcaller: You find a good place quite near the waterfall
[19:32] Shadowcaller: It looks like it might be climbable…
[19:32] Murska: I have a great plan for revenge… :P
[19:32] Shadowcaller: the rocks look a bit slippery thought
[19:33] Happy: i'm sort of here. also making dinner
[19:33] Shadowcaller: You get quite close to the camp when suddenly you hear a high pitch sound
[19:33] MrEdwardNigma: Okay, I let sc go first, because if our caster can't make it there's no point in me trying. leave no man behind and such
[19:33] Shadowcaller: the dwarves look alarmed
[19:33] Murska: There was no such sound last time
[19:33] Murska: when I walked INTO the camp
[19:33] Murska: sheesh
[19:33] Murska: well, I shoot at the robed one from where I am
[19:33] Murska: and run away towards the slope
[19:33] Shadowcaller: Hm, I forgot the last session a bit^^
[19:34] MrEdwardNigma: I guess you did :P
[19:34] Shadowcaller: The arrow hits him hard, he goes down on the ground
[19:34] Murska: where did it hit?
[19:34] Shadowcaller: His right shoulder
[19:34] Murska: hmf.
[19:35] Murska: well, at least if he's a magic user he can't use any hand movements.
[19:35] Shadowcaller: The dawrves looks at the direction of the arrow
[19:35] Murska: I shout and run away from them
[19:35] Shadowcaller: *dwarves
[19:35] Murska: towards the slope
[19:35] Murska: trying to get them to follow
[19:35] MrEdwardNigma: is sc climbing yet?
[19:35] Murska: Nigma wants to peek? :P
[19:35] Shadowcaller: Talk to het first:P
[19:36] Shadowcaller: *her
[19:36] Shadowcaller: The dwarves follow you murska
[19:36] Murska: I run towards the oracle's tower
[19:36] MrEdwardNigma: sheesh
[19:36] Murska: and shout to the people there
[19:36] Murska: 'I found evidence
[19:36] Murska: these dwarves burned the forest'
[19:36] Murska: 'now they're trying to stop me'
[19:37] MrEdwardNigma: "hey, sc, yu try climbing up, there's no point in us trying if you can't make it"
[19:37] Murska: 'from telling you'
[19:37] Shadowcaller: Hm you come to a cottage…
[19:37] Murska: the cottage was nowhere NEAR my direction? O_o
[19:37] Murska: darn magical enviroment
[19:37] Shadowcaller: It was acording to Nigmas map:P
[19:37] Murska: odd
[19:37] Shadowcaller: Anyway, its made of gingerbread…
[19:37] Murska: I didn't pass it on my way from the tower over the river to the slope.
[19:38] Murska: Well, I run past it towards the oracles tower, following my plan.
[19:38] Shadowcaller: Sc looks at the waterfall… I just might be able to..
[19:38] Shadowcaller: I don't want any of your help thought
[19:38] Shadowcaller: *she asks happy to help her*
[19:38] MrEdwardNigma: The map's not very exact, you know :P
[19:38] Murska: while keeping the dwarves firmly following me
[19:38] Happy: Happy helps
[19:39] Shadowcaller: The dwarves seems to have stopped
[19:39] Murska: I shoot at them
[19:39] Murska: until they follow me again
[19:39] Shadowcaller: They just can't keep up with you
[19:39] Murska: I want a real conflict here
[19:39] Murska: dwarves vs. bandits
[19:39] MrEdwardNigma: *thinks sc is a bitch*
[19:39] Shadowcaller: *she ignores you*
[19:39] Shadowcaller: But with happys help she seems to be able to climb up
[19:40] Shadowcaller: You hit a dwarf in his shoulder
[19:40] Murska: again?
[19:40] Murska: sheesh
[19:40] Murska: Why can't I get good headshots every once in a while
[19:40] Shadowcaller: Some keeps following you, others stay behind to help their friend
[19:41] Murska: well, I keep kiting them to the oracle's tower where I'll shout what I was going to.
[19:41] Happy: asks SC what she sees
[19:41] Shadowcaller: They shout angry dwarvish curses
[19:41] Shadowcaller: She says she found a body up here
[19:41] Murska: "Your fault for being so unfriendly, you sons of bitches"
[19:42] Shadowcaller: Looks like a dwarf she says
[19:42] Happy: "Is it blocking your way? Or can you climb past it?"
[19:42] Shadowcaller: (also, Murska understand dwarvish)
[19:42] Murska: fast forward to where the dwarves and humans meet and start the battle. Sheesh.
[19:42] Murska: (I do? Great! Can I speak it?)
[19:42] Shadowcaller: (you can)
[19:42] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma follows up
[19:43] Murska: (Well I hurl insults at them in dwarven, as well as arrows. but I stop doing that when I get closer to the tower so the humans don't hear me do that.)
[19:43] Shadowcaller: The merchants looks up in horror
[19:43] Shadowcaller: Evryone seems to panic since they think they are under attack
[19:43] Shadowcaller: *everyone
[19:43] Murska: 'kay
[19:43] Murska: I try and get them to fight the dwarves
[19:43] MrEdwardNigma: He'll check out the corpse
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Up there you see a dwarf body, it looks quite rotten
[19:44] Murska: once the battle is on, I sneak out of it carefully without getting spotted or killed
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Beside it is a notebook with torn pages
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Otherwise the dwarf only got some rotten bread
[19:45] Shadowcaller: There aren't many people with weapons there
[19:45] Murska: The bandits.
[19:45] MrEdwardNigma: a notebook? Does it say there are drums in the deep?
[19:45] Murska: Drums½
[19:45] Murska: Drums!
[19:45] Shadowcaller: Nope, there are about 5 pages left in it
[19:46] Shadowcaller: the rest of the pages are faded out
[19:46] MrEdwardNigma: ah, they ripped out the drums pages
[19:46] Shadowcaller: Looks like the dwarf got killed by gogam
[19:46] Shadowcaller: Or whatever his name was
[19:46] MrEdwardNigma: sounds likely
[19:46] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, you got it right
[19:46] MrEdwardNigma: so, what does the booklet say?
[19:46] Shadowcaller: Anyway the bandits charge against the dwarfs
[19:47] Shadowcaller: What page do you look at?:P
[19:47] Murska: I watch the battle and snicker quietly. :P
[19:47] Shadowcaller: The dwarfs seems to be winning the battle, there was not much bandits left (and some of them are wounded)
[19:47] Murska: I shoot at the dwarves
[19:48] Shadowcaller: You hit one of them in the back
[19:48] Shadowcaller: He screams and falls down
[19:48] Murska: The human citizens grab the weapons of the fallen and join in on the fight for their freedom, right?
[19:48] MrEdwardNigma: all of them, in order
[19:48] Shadowcaller: Nope, they just try to flee with their goods.P
[19:48] Murska: pfft.
[19:48] Shadowcaller: First page:
[19:48] Murska: What about the non-merchants?
[19:48] Shadowcaller: We are digging at the top of a gigantic tree above the clouds. Now how crazy is that?
Finally I have noticed that it never rains her. No wonder we almost started a wildfire today, all the water must be from the underground rivers, and what that water comes from I haven’t the slightest idea, must be tree magic.

[19:48] Murska: I keep shooting at the dwarves
[19:49] Shadowcaller:
Day 14 Mogrims Expedition (dwafish) Pelars Turn 2.9415

[19:49] Murska: Oh, and I shoot a single shot 'accidentally' at the bandit leader.
[19:49] Shadowcaller: Head shot:P
[19:49] Murska: :P
[19:50] Murska: Critical!
[19:50] Happy: sorry, was afk. where are we?
[19:50] Shadowcaller: He goes down, the other bandits turns and runs
[19:50] Murska: I just headshotted the bandit chief
[19:50] MrEdwardNigma: bandit leader dead??
[19:50] Murska: the other 3 or so bandits that are left, you mean. :P
[19:50] Murska: I disappear into the ashes.
[19:50] Murska: and watch how the dwarves in their rage butcher the villagers
[19:50] Shadowcaller: He should have worn a helmet…
[19:50] Shadowcaller: They don't
[19:50] Murska: aw.
[19:51] Murska: What kind of berserkers are these.
[19:51] Murska: Sheesh.
[19:51] Murska: Count dwarves
[19:51] MrEdwardNigma: villagers???
[19:51] Murska: ((The age-old goal of the elves. A human/Dwarf battle they caused.))
[19:51] Shadowcaller: (I assumed he meant mechants)
[19:51] Murska: Well the human losers who can't fight and are running away
[19:51] Murska: merchants, burn victims, people in line for oracle…
[19:52] Shadowcaller: Anyway the dwarf note books seems to mentione a curse
[19:52] Shadowcaller: Every item they found here was "tainted"
[19:52] Murska: Uh oh, Nigma
[19:52] Murska: :P
[19:53] MrEdwardNigma: I don't think I like this GM
[19:53] Shadowcaller: One of the dwarfs used the invisibility ring and transformed into a wretched creature
[19:53] Shadowcaller: Hey, I got that planned
[19:53] MrEdwardNigma: how the bloop did he get his hands on it???
[19:53] MrEdwardNigma: I mean, he stole it from gogam, and didn't kill the thing???
[19:53] Shadowcaller: Gogam was the dwarf:P
[19:53] Murska: …more like he became Gogam
[19:53] MrEdwardNigma: oh
[19:53] MrEdwardNigma: right
[19:54] Murska: anyway
[19:54] Murska: count dwarves
[19:54] Murska: while I'm at it
[19:54] MrEdwardNigma: hah, triple monsterpower heading my way then
[19:54] Shadowcaller: The dwarves retreat slowly, there are about 6 of them left (remember that not all of them followed you)
[19:54] Murska: Well, I keep shooting at them.
[19:55] Murska: aiming at the unwounded ones
[19:55] Shadowcaller: They split up
[19:55] Shadowcaller: hiding behinde trees
[19:55] Murska: what trees
[19:55] Murska: I burned everything
[19:55] Murska: remember?
[19:56] Shadowcaller: Well there is a forest between you and the fwarf mine
[19:56] Murska: …there is?
[19:56] Murska: where did that come from?
[19:56] MrEdwardNigma: meanwhile, sc climbs up further
[19:56] Murska: I distinctly remember MEN saying last session that everything miles around me was burnt
[19:56] Shadowcaller: He did?
[19:57] Murska: On the other hand, he also said there was a forest on the cliff
[19:57] Murska: must've been dreaming
[19:57] Shadowcaller: (Nigma the entrance you found the dwarf in goes deeper in)
[19:57] MrEdwardNigma: only down the slope
[19:57] MrEdwardNigma: up the rock wall there was still a forest
[19:57] Murska: yeah
[19:57] Murska: but now it's moved
[19:57] Murska: magically
[19:57] Murska: down the slope
[19:57] Murska: and I didn't notice.
[19:57] MrEdwardNigma: it goes deeper? Oh, perfect. I'll sneak in
[19:58] Shadowcaller: Hm, okay well the dwarfs split up anyway
[19:58] MrEdwardNigma: I'll also ask sc to check periodically if I've turned into a monster
[19:58] Murska: I keep showering them with arrows
[19:58] Murska: why don't they DIE?
[19:58] MrEdwardNigma: why won't you?
[19:58] Murska: Because nothing's damaged me in any way yet?
[19:58] Murska: :P
[19:58] Shadowcaller: They are heavily armored:P
[19:58] Murska: what?
[19:58] Murska: last time they weren't.
[19:59] Murska: hmf.
[19:59] MrEdwardNigma: not a lot is damaging them either, it seems
[19:59] Murska: well, I still keep shooting at them.
[19:59] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, they were wearing miner's clothes…
[19:59] Murska: since I penetrated their armor once
[19:59] Shadowcaller: Exactly, dwarfish miner clothes
[19:59] Murska: and the back is one of the most heavily armored spots
[19:59] Murska: Well, last session I checked for their equipment
[19:59] MrEdwardNigma: damn distrusting dwarves won't let me backstab!
[19:59] Murska: and I was told that they don't have much in the way of that
[20:00] Shadowcaller: *sigh*
[20:00] MrEdwardNigma: I don't remember that
[20:00] Shadowcaller: Neither do I
[20:00] Murska: I could dig up the logs
[20:00] Murska: but I'd rather not
[20:00] Murska: they're somewhere in my PM folder
[20:00] Shadowcaller: Blame our memories:P
[20:00] Murska: along with some 200 pages of discussion
[20:00] Murska: with Shadowcaller
[20:01] Murska: and over a thousand PMs
[20:01] MrEdwardNigma: *is sneaking*
[20:01] Murska: *is shooting*
[20:01] Happy: following SC
[20:01] Murska: Any effects from the upwards of fourty arrows I've hit them with thus far?
[20:01] Shadowcaller: You hit a dwarf at a weak spot, he goes down
[20:01] Murska: yay
[20:01] Murska: I start gathering my arrows
[20:01] Shadowcaller: But he seems to be alive, just incapicated
[20:01] Murska: once the dwarves move back from them
[20:01] Shadowcaller: the others keeps running
[20:02] Murska: I finish that one dwarf off
[20:02] Shadowcaller: He begs for mercy
[20:02] Murska: then pursue, grabbing my arrows in the meanwhile
[20:02] Murska: I give none
[20:02] Murska: mwahaha
[20:02] MrEdwardNigma: that doesn't work with murska
[20:02] MrEdwardNigma: and with nigma you'd need a bribe
[20:02] Murska: I'm mentally warped after the horrendous experiences in my life
[20:02] Murska: remember?
[20:02] Shadowcaller: Nigma continues to sneak down, the others follows
[20:02] MrEdwardNigma: you mean the dress?
[20:02] Shadowcaller: You start to see daylight
[20:02] Murska: Yah. :P
[20:02] Murska: And a horrible childhood, I suppose.
[20:02] MrEdwardNigma: okay, continue, in as much shadow as possible
[20:03] Shadowcaller: Murska guess the dwarfs are back in the camp now
[20:03] Murska: hmm. Does the dwarf I brutally murdered have any armor that'd fit me?
[20:03] Shadowcaller: Its a bit small…
[20:03] MrEdwardNigma: am I a monster yet?
[20:03] Murska: Well, I salvage all the armor I can
[20:03] Murska: and put it on
[20:03] Shadowcaller: You didin't wear gogams ring did you?
[20:03] Murska: I also loot his body for any weaponry
[20:04] Shadowcaller: He got a simple axe
[20:04] Murska: or other stuff
[20:04] Murska: :P
[20:04] Murska: I take that
[20:04] Shadowcaller: Nothing else thought
[20:04] MrEdwardNigma: I didn't
[20:04] Murska: 'kay, I retrieve all my arrows
[20:04] Murska: and then loot the bodies
[20:04] Murska: in the battlesite
[20:04] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, sneaking out
[20:05] Shadowcaller: Your outside again
[20:05] Shadowcaller: there is only wilderness outside
[20:05] Shadowcaller: But no trees
[20:05] MrEdwardNigma: did I enter the cave under the waterfall, or a different one?
[20:05] MrEdwardNigma: wilderness without trees???????
[20:05] Murska: I'm still looting…
[20:05] Shadowcaller: Under the waterfall
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Yeah:P
[20:06] Murska: Praerie?
[20:06] Murska: Meadow?
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Pretty much, looks like somone have cutted down the trees
[20:06] Murska: What do I find?
[20:06] Shadowcaller: A lot of weapons
[20:06] Murska: which kind?
[20:06] Shadowcaller: More the you can carry
[20:06] Happy: so we see the outside?
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[20:06] Murska: I take the best three swords there are
[20:06] Murska: leaving my own old ones
[20:06] Murska: unless they're the best, of course
[20:07] * MrEdwardNigma has left the conversation.
[20:07] Shadowcaller: Your not the only one looting thought…
[20:07] Shadowcaller: Some mechants seems to have sneaked back
[20:07] Murska: hmf
[20:07] Murska: I threaten them
[20:07] Shadowcaller: They run:P
[20:07] Murska: Does the leader carry anything special?
[20:07] Shadowcaller: But they take their loot with them
[20:07] Murska: sheesh.
[20:07] Shadowcaller: Not really, a full leather armor
[20:07] Murska: Well I steal that.
[20:08] Murska: And armour myself with all the armor I can
[20:08] Shadowcaller: You do that
[20:08] Murska: meanwhile I shoot at any merchants who get close.
[20:08] Shadowcaller: They keep their distance
[20:09] Shadowcaller: Not a singel merchant have died in the battle it seems
[20:09] Murska: I count the dwarf bodies aswell.
[20:09] *
moc.liamtoh|tdiorfjiemonra#moc.liamtoh|tdiorfjiemonra (MrEdwardNigma) has joined the conversation.
[20:09] Murska: ha
[20:09] Murska: Nigma didn't see the epic loot I got
[20:09] Murska: let's keep it a secret
[20:09] Murska: :P
[20:09] MrEdwardNigma: okay, i'm back
[20:09] Shadowcaller: only bandits and dwarves seems to have died in the battle
[20:10] Shadowcaller: your outside now Nigma
[20:10] MrEdwardNigma: no dwarves?
[20:10] Murska: how many dwarves died in the battle and to my bowfire afterwards total?
[20:10] Shadowcaller: Nope
[20:10] Shadowcaller: It seems pretty desert
[20:10] Shadowcaller: 4 dwarves and 6 bandits
[20:10] Murska: What kinds of weapons do I see?
[20:10] Shadowcaller: Axes, swords… a spear
[20:10] Happy: what do we see?
[20:10] Murska: How many bandits escaped?
[20:10] Murska: I take the spear
[20:10] Murska: and switch my hatchet for a throwing axe
[20:11] Shadowcaller: Its a very open field, stumps after trees is all that remains of the forest
[20:11] Murska: Oh, and if I happen to get close enough to a merchant, I shoot him.
[20:11] Murska: My eyes burn red. :P
[20:11] Shadowcaller: They have already retreated
[20:11] MrEdwardNigma: Nothing on the horizon?
[20:11] Murska: I suppose it'd be easier going after the bandits for now.
[20:12] Shadowcaller: Oh right, a high tower
[20:12] Shadowcaller: There aren't many of them left
[20:12] Murska: well yeah
[20:12] Murska: gonna exterminate the pests
[20:12] Murska: totally.
[20:12] Murska: I hunt for bandits!
[20:12] Shadowcaller: You have no idea were they went
[20:12] Murska: fine
[20:12] Murska: I catch a merchant
[20:12] Murska: and torture him for information
[20:12] Murska: about the bandits
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: I can see the tower?
[20:13] Shadowcaller: You can
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: alright, heading there then
[20:13] Happy: we follow
[20:13] Shadowcaller: The merchants seems to be gone already
[20:13] Murska: and lemme guess, I have no idea where they went?
[20:13] Shadowcaller: You see tracks
[20:14] Murska: Hmf. Well, I follow the tracks and exterminate anyone I meet with extreme prejudice.
[20:14] Murska: oh, and torture them for information about the bandits first
[20:14] Murska: unless I meet the party, though
[20:14] Murska: but I'm going to the other direction.
[20:14] Murska: since nobody fled after the dwarves.
[20:14] Shadowcaller: You reach the tower, there don't seems to be any doors thought… only a window at the top
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: oh, wrong tower
[20:15] Shadowcaller: Someone is singing up there
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: strange no-one saw that earlier
[20:15] Murska: SILENCE HER!
[20:15] Murska: :P
[20:15] Murska: You're on the other side of the cliff, Nimga
[20:15] Murska: Nigma*
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: wait, we went the opposite direction of the slope?
[20:15] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[20:15] Murska: Do I find anyone?
[20:16] Shadowcaller: You do, a mechant seems to have taken a rest
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: "Okay, so the prophecy said, find your stick. I did that. Then, I had to go along with things, which was sort of vague. Anyways, fate has led me here, so I suppose it must be for a purpose"
[20:16] Shadowcaller: He screams as he sees you
[20:16] Murska: I catch him
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma yells up at the window
[20:16] Murska: and torture him for information about the bandits
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: "Hey! anyone home?"
[20:17] Shadowcaller: You hear a female voice answer Yes, who might you be strangers?" (the singing stops)
[20:17] Shadowcaller: You hunt after the marchant, he runs pretty fast but then he trips
[20:17] Shadowcaller: *merchant
[20:18] Shadowcaller: You put your sword in his legs, he screams for mercy
[20:18] Shadowcaller: You ask him about the bandits
[20:18] MrEdwardNigma: "I'm Nigma, the dashing knight, and these are my friends. If I might ask, fair maiden, what seeketh thou at the top of a doorless tower?"
[20:18] MrEdwardNigma: /bluff
[20:18] Murska: ((HAHAHA. Nigma, a dashing knight? ))
[20:18] MrEdwardNigma: dashing, at least
[20:19] Murska: ((Ha. That was the funny part. Nigma, dashing?))
[20:19] Shadowcaller: "Oh, finally a freindly face in all this madness, I have been trapped here by a sinister druid."
[20:19] MrEdwardNigma: I'm most definitely dashing
[20:19] MrEdwardNigma: rogue, after all
[20:19] Murska: ((Yeah, the rogue thinks he's dashing. :P))
[20:19] Shadowcaller: (dialogue needs some work:P))
[20:19] MrEdwardNigma: "A wealthy druid you say? Shall I free thee, fair maiden?"
[20:20] Murska: while I'm torturing the merchant for information…?
[20:20] Shadowcaller: He breaks quite easily
[20:20] Shadowcaller: He tells you that the bandits are most likely on their way to Leaf port
[20:20] Murska: 'Which way?'
[20:21] Shadowcaller: Northwest
[20:21] Murska: …which is?
[20:21] MrEdwardNigma: Cliff port :P
[20:21] Shadowcaller: ((Hehe))
[20:22] Murska: ((I hope it's towards the party.))
[20:22] Shadowcaller: "Who might the others be fair one?"
[20:22] Shadowcaller: He explains you must cross a bridge
[20:23] MrEdwardNigma: "This is Happy, a valiant valkyrie, and Cessie, a brilliant mage"
[20:23] MrEdwardNigma: Shadowcaller sounds too negative to be one of the good guys
[20:23] Murska: ((And Aegnor, the bloody psycopath?))
[20:23] MrEdwardNigma: He's not there, luckily. It'd be hard to make a good impression with him on the team
[20:23] Shadowcaller: (the mechant expalined you must cross a bridge to leaf port
[20:24] Murska: ((Hey, my charisma exceeds yours. :P))
[20:24] Shadowcaller: ((I like that name:P))
[20:24] Murska: ((Psychos can be dashing…))
[20:24] Murska: ((Yeah, which way do I go?))
[20:24] Murska: ((Explain in landmark terms))
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Um its south of the dwarf mines
[20:24] Murska: ((Which is? -.-))
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Near grannys cottage
[20:25] Shadowcaller: and the bandit camp
[20:25] Murska: ((so wait. let's use the oracle's tower))
[20:25] Murska: ((Which cardinal direction am I from that?))
[20:25] MrEdwardNigma: west, right?
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Suddenly a bird comes flying against nigma
[20:25] MrEdwardNigma: east, I mean
[20:25] Shadowcaller: It looks… angry
[20:25] MrEdwardNigma: a bird…?
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Its a small one
[20:25] MrEdwardNigma: uhm, wut
[20:25] Murska: ((And the cliff is on the opposite side of the tower from me, right?))
[20:26] MrEdwardNigma: there aren't even any trees here, rotten thing
[20:26] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma ignores the bird, unless it gets really annoying
[20:26] MrEdwardNigma: "Is there a way into the tower, fair maiden?"
[20:26] Shadowcaller: ((The druids are not going to like this:P))
[20:26] Murska: So I'm directly east of the tower
[20:26] Shadowcaller: It crashes right into nigma
[20:26] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma dodges
[20:26] Murska: and the cliff is directly west
[20:26] MrEdwardNigma: primary skill!
[20:27] Shadowcaller: It flies stragith into the tower
[20:27] Shadowcaller: *straight
[20:27] Murska: so northwest = north of the cliff
[20:27] Murska: ?
[20:27] Murska: 'kay, I mace in the merchant's head and go towards the dwarven camp.
[20:28] Murska: Still killing anyone I come across.
[20:28] Shadowcaller: "Well the only way I know of is by climbing my hair… the evil druid uses it every time… what was that sound by the way?" (sound of bird crashing)
[20:28] Murska: ((BURN IT!))
[20:28] MrEdwardNigma: "A bird just flew into the tower. Strangest thing"
[20:28] Shadowcaller: "How very odd."
[20:29] Happy: examine bird
[20:29] Murska: ((Burn her hair!))
[20:29] Shadowcaller: Its brown/gray
[20:29] Shadowcaller: Looks like a normal bird
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: "Could you lower your locks, fair dame?"
[20:30] Murska: I reach the dwarven camp?
[20:30] Shadowcaller: "Anything for you my dashing knight"
[20:30] Shadowcaller: You see the dwarf camp in the distance
[20:30] Shadowcaller: it looks… alarted
[20:30] Shadowcaller: *alerted
[20:30] Happy: is it alive or dead?
[20:30] Shadowcaller: It looks pretty dead
[20:30] Murska: count dwarves
[20:30] Murska: examine dwarves
[20:30] Murska: examine camp
[20:30] MrEdwardNigma: climb hair
[20:31] Happy: pluck bird
[20:31] Shadowcaller: It dosen't move
[20:31] Shadowcaller: You hear the sound of wings…(happy, nigma)
[20:32] Happy: look
[20:32] Shadowcaller: The camp seems to have been reinforced sicne you were there last time
[20:32] Murska: ((If you want me to run out of ammo sometimes, you should say some arrows break when I shoot. :P))
[20:32] Murska: With wood?
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Its another bird
[20:32] Murska: Burnable materials?
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Some of them are
[20:32] MrEdwardNigma: am I up yet?
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Almost
[20:32] Murska: gimme the full description of the camp and the dwarves
[20:32] MrEdwardNigma: climbing quicker
[20:33] Shadowcaller: There is now small stones and mine carts blocking the way into the camp
[20:33] Shadowcaller: The dwarfs seems to have crossbows…
[20:34] Murska: uh.
[20:34] Murska: why didn't they use them earlier?
[20:34] Murska: *sigh*
[20:34] MrEdwardNigma: take one with you for me, will ya, murska?
[20:34] Murska: I will
[20:34] Shadowcaller: (not good when your running)
[20:34] Murska: I'll grab six or so
[20:34] Murska: how many crossbow dwarves?
[20:34] Shadowcaller: You recach the top
[20:35] MrEdwardNigma: perfect
[20:35] Murska: I've killed a total of 6 dwarves, hit the shoulder of 2 and some must've been wounded in the battle…
[20:35] Shadowcaller: a stunningly beatuiful maiden with very long hair meets your gaze
[20:35] Murska: *gotten killed*
[20:35] Shadowcaller: You hear the bird behind you
[20:35] Murska: ((Wait for it…
[20:35] MrEdwardNigma: dodge
[20:35] Murska: ((Where's the scream…
[20:35] Murska: ((When she sees Nigma. :P))
[20:35] MrEdwardNigma: hey, hey, dashing rogue!
[20:36] Murska: ((Totally not a dashing knight. A rogue who thinks he's dashing. :P))
[20:36] Shadowcaller: The bird hits her in the face, (ouch)
[20:36] Shadowcaller: she screams
[20:36] Murska: ((With rugged clothes))
[20:36] Murska: ((wounded and all, too))
[20:36] MrEdwardNigma: dodging
[20:36] MrEdwardNigma: while checking the room for valuables
[20:36] Happy: ((and probably pretty smelly))
[20:36] Murska: anyway
[20:36] Shadowcaller: What do you dodge?
[20:36] Murska: count crossbow dwarves
[20:36] MrEdwardNigma: anything coming at me
[20:37] MrEdwardNigma: she might just freak out because of the bird
[20:37] Shadowcaller: There is about 6 of them
[20:37] Murska: hm
[20:37] MrEdwardNigma: which might also attack, since it ain't dead yet
[20:37] Murska: so around 12 battle-worthy dwarves left
[20:37] Murska: lessee…
[20:37] Murska: how do I get rid of those
[20:37] Murska: and any sighting of the robed one?
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Nope
[20:37] Murska: Is it finally getting dark soon?
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Some of them might be inside the house or the mine thought
[20:37] Murska: It's been hours
[20:37] Shadowcaller: It is
[20:38] Murska: gut
[20:38] Murska: how dark?
[20:38] Murska: are the dwarves using torches?
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Anyway she seems to be quite chocked by the bird
[20:38] Murska: choked?
[20:38] Murska: :P
[20:38] Shadowcaller: *shocked:P
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: she's dead?
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: ah
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Nope
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: okay, valuables?
[20:38] Shadowcaller: The bird sin't either
[20:38] Shadowcaller: *isn't
[20:38] Shadowcaller: It seems to want to kill you
[20:39] Murska: Can I haz epic sneaking action with my black/grey clothes against torch-bearing dwarves or not?
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: I wonder what I did to them…
[20:39] Shadowcaller: Do happy climb up?
[20:39] Happy: ((*cough* trying to seduce a druid's girl maybe?))
[20:39] Shadowcaller: Of course murska, of course
[20:39] Happy: I haven't climbed up
[20:39] Murska: that is
[20:39] Murska: are they bearing torches
[20:40] Murska: the dwarves
[20:40] Murska: and if yes, how many and where?
[20:40] Shadowcaller: They are bearing torches
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: "Can that druid send angry birds?"
[20:41] Shadowcaller: (shes still a bit tramutized by the still living bird trying to kill you:P)
[20:41] Murska: Okay, a dwarf bearing a torch should be almost blind to the darkness outside the torches' light but I need to be careful not to lose my eyesight by staring at the light too much…
[20:41] MrEdwardNigma: valuables???
[20:41] Murska: I sneak close to a crossbow dwarf wielding a torch and shoot him into a weak spot.
[20:42] Shadowcaller: Its hard to see with a bird flapping around your face
[20:42] MrEdwardNigma: I toss it outside and close the window
[20:42] Shadowcaller: As you come close to the camp the alarm goes off again, it seems to be magical
[20:42] Murska: well
[20:43] Shadowcaller: (it was last time….)
[20:43] Murska: they still don't know where I am
[20:43] Murska: I freeze
[20:43] Murska: and watch the dwarves carefully
[20:43] Murska: how far from the camp is the alarm?
[20:43] Shadowcaller: It flies agains the window
[20:43] Shadowcaller: crashing…
[20:43] Shadowcaller: *against
[20:43] MrEdwardNigma: not my fault
[20:44] Shadowcaller: "What was that?!" she asks
[20:44] MrEdwardNigma: "Do you think the druid sent that bird?"
[20:44] Shadowcaller: "I hope not, if he know your here we both are in big trouble…"
[20:45] Shadowcaller: "He wants me for himself… I can't stand him"
[20:45] Shadowcaller: Hmm quite far
[20:45] Murska: ((She's evil. Kill her. :P))
[20:45] Murska: what do the dwarves do?
[20:45] MrEdwardNigma: "Have you tried running away?" Nigma asks, his eyes darting around the room in the hopes of spotting some valuables
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Thye are looking everywhere
[20:46] Murska: ((If only you had the long rope I'm carrying… :P))
[20:46] Shadowcaller: (not moving that is)
[20:46] Murska: well
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Just wide alerted of your presence)
[20:46] Murska: I sneak closer very carefully
[20:46] Murska: since they're pretty much blind
[20:46] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma is looking everywhere too
[20:47] Happy: Happy stands guard outside the Tower
[20:47] Happy: not climbing up because she doesn't want to interrupt Nigma's tryst
[20:47] Shadowcaller: "I can't… the tower is to high, can you think of a way? Please I need to get out"
[20:47] Shadowcaller: Shappy sees something in the distance…
[20:47] Shadowcaller: *happy
[20:47] Murska: ((Collapse the tower?))
[20:47] Happy: ((use bukkit?))
[20:47] Happy: look distance
[20:47] Murska: ((:P))
[20:48] Shadowcaller: Its a very small spot… looks like a human
[20:48] Murska: ((Typical women… Can't cut off her hair even to escape))
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: Valuables????
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: Is there ANYTHING in the tower?
[20:48] Shadowcaller: Oh, there is a chest inside the room
[20:48] Shadowcaller: And a mirror
[20:48] Shadowcaller: <And a bed.P
[20:48] Happy: ((Pfft… my hair is long because Mr Turtle doesn't want me to cut it))
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: "I'll have a look. Maybe I can find something"
[20:48] Murska: ((:P))
[20:49] MrEdwardNigma: *checks chest*
[20:49] Murska: ((Hey, nothing wrong with long hair but when you're locked in a tower by an evil man…))
[20:49] Happy: *shouts* "Nigma?! You're about to have company!"
[20:49] Happy: Sets down bukkit
[20:49] Happy: stands atop
[20:49] Murska: ((What about just don't let him climb up the hair… let him climb up midway and cut your hair or cut your hair and make a rope and gtfo?))
[20:49] Happy: Embiggens
[20:49] Shadowcaller: How close are you to the camp murska=
[20:49] Shadowcaller: *?
[20:49] Murska: Well I'd sure like to know.
[20:49] Shadowcaller: It becomes very large
[20:50] Murska: I was at the alarm range then sneaked a bit forward
[20:50] Shadowcaller: But not high enough for the tower
[20:50] MrEdwardNigma: Anyways, I check how the woman looks in the mirror
[20:50] Murska: until I'm close enough to hit a dwarf with a crossbow
[20:50] MrEdwardNigma: after checking the chest
[20:50] Murska: in a weak spot
[20:50] Murska: so he dies
[20:50] Happy: high enough that she could safely jump and i could catch her?
[20:50] Shadowcaller: The chest is filled with clothes, and some preserved meat
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Yes, but you would need someone to grab you
[20:51] Murska: ((Let the girl jump down, then leave Nigma there))
[20:51] Shadowcaller: The larm goes off as you fire the arrow, headshot!
[20:51] MrEdwardNigma: We're not saving her. She's clearly evil. Lives in a tower without a bathroom and only meat to eat, and still looks pretty? Clearly evil
[20:51] Murska: ((and scram))
[20:51] Murska: Alarm
[20:51] Murska: went off
[20:51] Murska: already
[20:51] Murska: sheesh
[20:51] Murska: anyway, the dwarf dies I assume?=
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Unless he can live without a brain yes:P
[20:52] Murska: They now know the general direction I'm in so I'll creep backwards quietly
[20:52] Murska: You never know about these dwarves
[20:52] Murska: anyway
[20:52] Murska: 11 dwarves to go
[20:52] Murska: some of them wounded
[20:52] Murska: and 5 of them with crossbows
[20:53] Shadowcaller: That number might be incorrect
[20:53] Murska: might. :P
[20:53] Murska: I creep backwards
[20:53] Murska: and silently circle the camp
[20:53] Murska: then creep forwards from another spot.
[20:53] Shadowcaller: They fire some crossbolts in your direction
[20:53] Murska: luckily they have no clue where I am
[20:53] Murska: :P
[20:53] Shadowcaller: Or the direction you were in
[20:53] Murska: and they're just called bolts
[20:53] Murska: or crossbow bolts
[20:53] Murska: :P
[20:54] Shadowcaller: Anyway the human comes closer
[20:54] Shadowcaller: He is carrying a staff of some kind…
[20:54] Happy: defensive stance atop bukkit
[20:54] Murska: I creep closer to another crossbow dwarf
[20:55] Murska: and shoot him into a weak spot again
[20:55] Shadowcaller: You heaar dwarf shouting
[20:55] Murska: I translate it
[20:55] MrEdwardNigma: How does she look in the mirror???
[20:55] Shadowcaller: Normal actually, but when you see yourself in the mirror you notice a long beard that weren't there before…
[20:56] Murska: ooooh. :P
[20:56] Murska: What are the dwarves shouting?
[20:56] Murska: and what happens to the one I shoot
[20:56] Shadowcaller: (get that elf! use some magic for ymors sake")
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: I'm turning into a dwarf???
[20:56] Murska: ((Ooh. :P))
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: but I hate dwarves!
[20:57] Murska: Okay, well, when I've done shooting the dwarf
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Well it looks like its only your hair that have grown
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: I shave, steal some beef jerky, and then climb down
[20:57] Murska: I creep back a bit and go prone
[20:57] Murska: then crawl away
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: since the twoer has nothing interesting
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: *tower
[20:57] Murska: ((Ooh. Nigma isn't interested about beautiful women.))
[20:58] MrEdwardNigma: Not if I can't sell them on the street
[20:58] Shadowcaller: "Wait what are you doing?" she asks
[20:58] MrEdwardNigma: It's not worth getting shot by a druid
[20:58] MrEdwardNigma: "I'm going to have a talk with your druid friend"
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "She looks stunned, he is a evil man, I doubt he wants to talk to you."
[20:59] MrEdwardNigma: "Everyone wants to talk to me, babe. They're lining up"
[20:59] Shadowcaller: "He is always shouting about some god he worships…"
[20:59] Murska: while what happens to the hopefully dead dwarf I shot?
[21:00] Shadowcaller: The one you shot in the head?
[21:00] Murska: no
[21:00] Murska: the other one
[21:00] Murska: I crept towards from a different spot
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: climbs down
[21:00] Murska: and shot
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: leaves
[21:00] Murska: then crawled back from
[21:00] Shadowcaller: how do you climb down?
[21:01] MrEdwardNigma: with her hair? 8-S—
[21:01] Shadowcaller: She tries to stop you then, begging you to take her with out
[21:01] Shadowcaller: The dwarf is hurt, but you din't think it died
[21:01] Shadowcaller: *don't
[21:01] Murska: is it incapable of shooting me with a crossbow?
[21:02] Murska: that's what I'm attempting to accomplish
[21:02] Shadowcaller: The human looks like he have seen you too…
[21:02] MrEdwardNigma: "Look, I can do nothing up here, I need to talk to him"
[21:02] MrEdwardNigma: leaves
[21:02] Shadowcaller: She sobs as you climb down
[21:03] MrEdwardNigma: tough luck, girl
[21:03] Shadowcaller: The dwarf can't fire a crossbow no
[21:03] Happy: does Nigma arrive on the bukkit?
[21:03] Murska: Anyway, I crawl away and climb the nonexistant tree I was using as a viewpoint before
[21:03] MrEdwardNigma: yes
[21:03] MrEdwardNigma: I arrive
[21:03] Murska: and check what the dwarves are doing
[21:03] Murska: in the camp
[21:03] Shadowcaller: The dwarfs seems to retreat back a bit
[21:03] Murska: leaving the barricades out?
[21:03] Murska: what about the corpse?
[21:03] Shadowcaller: They take the corpses with them
[21:04] Murska: I watch for any sign of the robed magic user
[21:04] Shadowcaller: Suddenly a bright light enlightens the entire camp
[21:04] Murska: well that's a sign.
[21:04] Murska: How far does it extend?
[21:05] Shadowcaller: Quite far, you (and most likely the dwarves) are briefly blinded by it
[21:05] Murska: 'kay… well, I grab some of the bark of the nonexistant tree and climb carefully down
[21:05] Murska: then go farther away
[21:05] Murska: until I'm in the darkness again
[21:05] Murska: safely
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, walking over to the druid for a chat
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: keeping my distance
[21:05] Shadowcaller: Down at the tower nothing have changed, except there is gigantic bukkit there
[21:06] Shadowcaller: (Nigma climbed down the girls hair)
[21:06] Shadowcaller: The druid is dressed in gray clothes with strange markings
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: "you can climb up, if you like, happy"
[21:06] Murska: I watch the blinded dwarves stumble around
[21:06] Happy: climb up, then afk for food
[21:06] Shadowcaller: They are as blined as you are:P
[21:07] Shadowcaller: *blind
[21:07] Murska: and mutter to myself 'This is why I need sunglasses'
[21:07] Murska: They're more blinded. :P
[21:07] Murska: they're dwarves
[21:07] Murska: anyway
[21:07] Murska: when I'm back at the darkness
[21:07] Murska: I write a message to the bark in dwarven
[21:07] Shadowcaller: Happy is inside the tower?
[21:07] Murska: 'surrender and throw me your weapons and you won't be hurt'
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: yes, she is
[21:07] Murska: then shoot it rolled around an arrow into their camp
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma, however, is talking to the druid
[21:08] Murska: in a high arc
[21:08] Murska: so they can't see where it came from
[21:08] Murska: I then move a bit.
[21:08] MrEdwardNigma: "Hello there, sir" *makes a bow*
[21:08] Shadowcaller: The druid asks you to stop
[21:08] Shadowcaller: "And who might you be?"
[21:08] Shadowcaller: He looks amused
[21:09] Murska: examine lit-up camp
[21:09] Murska: I wanna see what they're doing
[21:09] Murska: are the cowards finally attempting to search for me?
[21:09] Shadowcaller: They seems to be a bit worried
[21:09] Shadowcaller: they are talking, but you can't hear it
[21:09] Murska: how far does the light extend?
[21:10] Shadowcaller: happy is greedted by the fair maiden
[21:10] MrEdwardNigma: "I am Nigma, and I am investigating the strange forest fire that occurred a while ago"
[21:10] Happy: To girl: "You really shouldn't trust that dashing rogue, you know."
[21:10] MrEdwardNigma: jeezes, why does the party not like me again???
[21:11] Happy: she would have said the same if it had been Murska :P
[21:11] Murska: One of life's eternal mysteries.
[21:11] Murska: :P
[21:11] Shadowcaller: The maiden looks a bit suprised, you guess she haven't meet many people like Nigma
[21:11] Murska: ((I'd have burned her hair))
[21:11] Shadowcaller: "I…"
[21:11] Murska: ((So she'd probably know that I'm not to be trusted))
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: okay, but Murska KILLS folk, and is an all-round professional jerk
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: good at it too
[21:11] Murska: Thanks.
[21:11] Murska: :P
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma's just a bit of a weasel with a liking for gold
[21:12] Murska: You just rob people blind
[21:12] Murska: and are annoyingly smug while doing it
[21:12] Murska: :P
[21:12] Shadowcaller: (druid) "Forest fires? what do you know about this city dweller?"
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: Smug's a rogue's trademark :P
[21:12] Murska: MEANWHILE in the dwarven camp the dwarves have come to a decision?
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: "Not much yet. But I heard there was a druid living here. I wanted to ask him about it"
[21:12] Murska: ((Psychotic and murderous bard going on a rampage… :P))
[21:12] Shadowcaller: (maiden) "If you don't trust this man then why do you travle with him?"
[21:13] Shadowcaller: *travel
[21:13] MrEdwardNigma: find people's weak spot, that's the clue to conversation when you're a rogue
[21:13] MrEdwardNigma: just like combat when you're a rogue
[21:13] Murska: just like Kyösti Pöysti. :P
[21:13] Shadowcaller: (They seems to have, they are leaving the camp
[21:13] Murska: He'd make a great rogue.
[21:13] Shadowcaller: they light seems to go with them
[21:13] Murska: which way?
[21:13] Murska: and who is the light centered on?
[21:13] Shadowcaller: The robbed one
[21:14] Murska: he's how wounded?
[21:14] Shadowcaller: It seems to be a small lblue light around him…
[21:14] Murska: Knew he was a priority target…
[21:14] Shadowcaller: *blue
[21:15] Murska: At least he won't be able to do the hand signals for any powerful spells
[21:15] MrEdwardNigma: "Anyways, I arrived at that tower over yonder, and there was this woman letting people climb up her hair. So I went and asked her about the druid. She didn't seem to like him much. Boy, the things she said I wouldn't like to repeat to my dear old mother"
[21:15] Shadowcaller: "What did she say?…I want every word from her mouth."
[21:15] Happy: Happy shrugs. "He can't hurt me. So you need some help getting out of here?"
[21:15] MrEdwardNigma: Probably because he'd be too busy selling her for three cents
[21:16] Murska: Three?
[21:16] Murska: Two and a half, max.
[21:16] Shadowcaller: Anyway, the dwarf looks a bit hurt but he is still able to walk like normal
[21:16] Murska: So all the dwarves are leaving to… where exactly?
[21:17] Shadowcaller: "Yes… do you know a way? While your friend is talking to the druid!"
[21:17] Shadowcaller: You guess they are going to leaf port
[21:17] Murska: Hey. Now is my chance. I count the dwarves!
[21:17] MrEdwardNigma: "Well, she said he came by sometimes and climbed up her hair, and she really didn't like him and wanted to escape from the tower. BEGGED me to take her out of there. I'm not crazy off course, I mean, I respect druids, but this girl i don't even know. So I left her there. She continued to tell me he was a ** then, and a *** at that. And his breath smells"
[21:17] MrEdwardNigma: "Or something in that n,ature anyways, I can't remember her exact words"
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: there's seven, I bet
[21:18] Shadowcaller: "Hehe, well I could be able to tell you a few things from the looks of it, how long time was it since you shaved?"
[21:19] Shadowcaller: There is 20 dwarfs (you guess some of them was still in the mine when you counted)
[21:19] MrEdwardNigma: "Me? Only, uhm, a couple of minutes ago"
[21:19] Murska: sheesh
[21:19] Murska: I counted roughly 20
[21:19] Murska: then I killed 8
[21:19] Murska: and now…
[21:19] Murska: 20.
[21:19] Murska: -.-
[21:19] Murska: well
[21:19] Happy: "Yeah, sure." Take sword, cut off her hair
[21:19] Shadowcaller: Well some of them never leaved the mine
[21:19] Murska: killed 7
[21:19] Murska: wounded 3
[21:19] Murska: and some got wounded in the batle
[21:19] Murska: battle*
[21:20] Murska: well
[21:20] Murska: I loot the camp once they're gone
[21:20] Murska: looking for any explosives and crossbows above all
[21:20] Murska: and valuables
[21:20] Murska: to turn into points
[21:20] MrEdwardNigma: I think we're at 2700 or something
[21:20] Happy: did i get her hair?
[21:20] Shadowcaller: the maiden seems to be shocked about what you have and asks why you did it, she looks hurt
[21:21] Shadowcaller: You did
[21:21] Murska: ((KoL reference… Score? Oh, I forgot… um… twelve?))
[21:21] Murska: ((She sure is dumb.))
[21:21] Shadowcaller: ((well what do you expect:P))
[21:21] Happy: Ties hair around her. "To get you out of here, silly. Just hold on, and I'll lower you down.
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: She's playing dumb. She's clearly evil
[21:22] MrEdwardNigma: "And who are you?" Nigma asks
[21:22] Shadowcaller: (druid) *laughs* why should I tell you my name?
[21:23] MrEdwardNigma: "I'm not sure why not"
[21:23] Murska: while I loot the camp, btw
[21:23] Shadowcaller: (maiden) Oh… I.. never thought about that
[21:23] Shadowcaller: Now I feel a bit stupid…
[21:23] Murska: ((That's because YOU ARE.))
[21:24] Shadowcaller: (druid) *looks behind nigma*
[21:24] Murska: (Aegnor) *loots dwarf camp*
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: "Anyways, what was that about the shaving?"
[21:25] Happy: lower maiden
[21:25] Shadowcaller: You find some mining stuff, carts, stones of different kinds, and something that looks like a ancient armor
[21:25] Murska: ((So they got the trapped dwarves out or not?))
[21:26] Murska: Examine stones, search for explosives and valuables, examine armor
[21:26] Shadowcaller: Well they have buried the dead dwarfs
[21:26] Murska: Do I know anything about dwarven burial habits?
[21:26] Murska: Is it worth it to go graverobbing?
[21:26] Murska: and I pack a shovel and a pickaxe, btw
[21:27] Shadowcaller: You don't find any explosives, the armor on the other hand seems to be familiar
[21:27] Shadowcaller: oddly familiar…
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (druid)…looks like your friend is taking my sacrifice
[21:28] Murska: eerily familiar? :P
[21:28] Murska: I try to figure out why the armor looks so familiar
[21:28] Shadowcaller: You think its…elfish
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: "What friend? And hey, I asked you about the shaving!"
[21:29] Murska: oookay
[21:29] Murska: totally cursed
[21:29] Murska: I pack it with me but don't wear any
[21:29] Shadowcaller: He druid ignores you and suddenly transform into a great black eagle
[21:29] Shadowcaller: He flies toward the tower
[21:29] Happy: is the maiden on the ground yet?
[21:29] Shadowcaller: Yes
[21:29] Shadowcaller: she runs away as fast as she can
[21:29] MrEdwardNigma: Did the druid have anything interesting?
[21:30] Shadowcaller: Well all his items transformed with him
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, but what did he have before?
[21:30] Happy: wait to see if druid attacks
[21:30] Shadowcaller: he had a staff and a grey armor with strange markings
[21:30] Happy: defensive stance
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: something for our mage perhaps?
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: I assume sc fireballs him as soon as he does anything offensive anyways
[21:30] Shadowcaller: You need to drop some things
[21:30] Shadowcaller: you can't carry all that murska
[21:30] Murska: hmf.
[21:31] Murska: I was wondering when you'd notice. :P
[21:31] Murska: Well then
[21:31] Shadowcaller: The druid circles around you (quite far from the ground)
[21:31] Murska: I take a mining cart and load it with anything valuable, magical or familiar elven armourish I find
[21:31] Murska: then push it along with me
[21:31] Shadowcaller: The maiden is running away, SC tires to stop her
[21:32] Murska: btw, why didn't I see that maiden tower
[21:32] Murska: when I looked around from the cliff?
[21:32] Happy: Shouts: "SC, use the bukkit to protect her!"
[21:32] Murska: ((I sure need some pack-animals or maybe a slave to carry my weaponry.))
[21:33] Murska: Then I go after the dwarves.
[21:33] Shadowcaller: "You fools! You are messing with things far beyond your understanding!" (the druid shouts in eagle form)
[21:33] Murska: or if I don't find anything valuable or magical except for the armo
[21:33] Murska: rr
[21:33] Shadowcaller: With the mining cart?
[21:33] Murska: I carefully try on a glove
[21:33] Murska: and see if I get a feeling of dread
[21:33] Shadowcaller: What glove?
[21:34] Murska: from the armor.
[21:34] Shadowcaller: Its just a chest armor
[21:34] Murska: oh
[21:34] Murska: darn
[21:34] MrEdwardNigma: As long as he doesn't include Nigma when he's saying fools, that's fine
[21:34] Murska: wanted a full body one
[21:34] Murska: hmm.
[21:34] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma snacks on some beef
[21:34] Shadowcaller: The druid dives toward SC and the maiden
[21:34] Murska: well, I carefully examine the armor for any traps
[21:34] Murska: and any aura it might emanate
[21:34] Happy: Begin climbing down hair
[21:34] Shadowcaller: SC tirs to use the bukkit
[21:34] Murska: to my elven honed senses
[21:35] Shadowcaller: SC casts a fire ball, the druid doges and flies up again
[21:35] MrEdwardNigma: He'll load his bow when he's done with the beef
[21:35] Shadowcaller: It feels… a bit odd, like something like coming how and everything is oddly silent
[21:35] Murska: 'kay…
[21:35] Murska: well fine
[21:36] Shadowcaller: *home
[21:36] Murska: I wear it
[21:36] Murska: I'll bite
[21:36] MrEdwardNigma: focuses
[21:36] Murska: then I take all my stuff, switching one of the three swords for a pickaxe and a shovel( the worst sword, of course)
[21:36] Shadowcaller: You feel odd… sick even
[21:36] Murska: hmf.
[21:36] Murska: Knew it.
[21:36] Murska: well, I shrug it off
[21:36] Murska: and go after the dwarves.
[21:36] Shadowcaller: You start feeling dizy…
[21:36] Shadowcaller: *dizzy
[21:36] Murska: Fine, fine. I take the thing off
[21:37] Murska: and purge my body of anything magical.
[21:37] MrEdwardNigma: aims
[21:37] Shadowcaller: You do, but the feeling remains, only lesser
[21:37] Shadowcaller: The druid attacks happy
[21:37] Shadowcaller: While she is climbing
[21:37] Murska: I use ancient satanistic blood rituals, using some dug-up dwarven corpses as material, to cure myself.
[21:38] Shadowcaller: You do that, nothing happends:P
[21:38] Murska: sheesh
[21:38] Murska: well, do the dwarves I dug up have anything valuable with them in the grabe?
[21:38] Murska: grave*
[21:38] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma shoots, making sure not to hit happy
[21:38] Happy: grapple druid
[21:38] Shadowcaller: Not in the camp
[21:38] Shadowcaller: Nigma misses but happy manages to grapple the druid
[21:38] MrEdwardNigma: While I'm shooting him????
[21:39] Murska: hmf.
[21:39] MrEdwardNigma: reload
[21:39] MrEdwardNigma: shoot again
[21:39] Murska: well, I go after the dwarves
[21:39] Murska: and leave the armour in a mining cart
[21:39] Murska: along with the sword.
[21:39] Shadowcaller: You take with you the mining cart?
[21:39] Murska: no
[21:39] Murska: I'll leave it there
[21:39] Murska: nothing useful there anyway
[21:39] Murska: stupid dwarves, not a single point worth of valuables
[21:39] Shadowcaller: Well I think its abit too late to follow the dwarves, those rituals took time you know:P
[21:40] Shadowcaller: As did the looting
[21:40] Murska: well, I follow their tracks
[21:40] Murska: 20 dwarves do leave tracks, ya know
[21:40] Happy: do me and the druid now plummet to the ground and crash impressively?
[21:40] Shadowcaller: Yes, actually…
[21:40] Shadowcaller: He transform into a bear, a very large bear
[21:40] MrEdwardNigma: bugger
[21:40] MrEdwardNigma: arrows don't really do much to a bear
[21:41] MrEdwardNigma: fireballs, on the other hand
[21:41] MrEdwardNigma: sc should throw one
[21:41] Shadowcaller: SC shots a fireball, it hits
[21:41] Shadowcaller: The druid roars in pain as he catches fire
[21:41] Murska: While I'm busy tracking dwarves.
[21:41] Murska: Luckily I move much faster than them.
[21:41] Shadowcaller: You come to a bridge
[21:41] Murska: I cross it.
[21:41] Murska: and continue
[21:42] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma shoots again
[21:42] Shadowcaller: When you step on the bridge you hear a voice…
[21:42] Happy: attacking burning bear
[21:42] Murska: *sigh*
[21:42] Murska: oooooh right
[21:42] Shadowcaller: The bear and happy attacks each other
[21:42] Murska: and I forgot to go kill the Oracle
[21:42] Murska: well, too late now. -.-
[21:42] Shadowcaller: A large figure towers over Murska
[21:42] Murska: examine figure
[21:42] Shadowcaller: Its green, and really ugly
[21:43] Murska: 'What now?'
[21:43] Shadowcaller: "You bring gift?"
[21:43] Murska: 'Did the dwarves bring you gifts? Or the bandits?'
[21:43] Murska: 'I sent them this way as a gift.'
[21:43] Murska: 'Some food.'
[21:43] MrEdwardNigma: do I hit?
[21:44] Shadowcaller: Dwarces? who them be?
[21:44] Murska: 'Tiny men.'
[21:44] Shadowcaller: You did, its a pretty large bear:P
[21:44] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma keeps shooting, aiming for the head
[21:44] Shadowcaller: Anyway, happy is knocked backwards
[21:45] Shadowcaller: the bear suddnely transform into… water
[21:45] Murska: -.-
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: fudge
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: can druids do that?
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: I mean, he's like that god…
[21:45] Murska: This one is clearly epic level
[21:45] Murska: anyway
[21:45] Murska: what does the troll say?
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: troll bridge?
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: I always use that one
[21:46] Shadowcaller: You be small to, you be dwarf?"
[21:46] Shadowcaller: *too
[21:46] Murska: 'Smaller than me.'
[21:46] Murska: 'Twenty of them came this way.'
[21:46] Murska: 'I sent them to you for food'.
[21:46] Happy: um…. this is probably a bad idea but…
[21:46] Happy: drink water
[21:46] Murska: ((BURN IT! :P))
[21:47] Shadowcaller: You try to lick up the water from the ground as it tires to reform
[21:47] Murska: ((Transforms to chunks of druid in your belly? ))
[21:47] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma chews on another piece of beef as he watches the action. He's cool like that.
[21:47] Shadowcaller: "Oh, the dwarwes be nice to ugol"'
[21:48] Shadowcaller: Bring him gifts,
[21:48] Murska: 'but those were MY gifts!'
[21:48] Murska: 'Did they present them as their own?'
[21:48] Murska: 'The little liars!'
[21:48] Shadowcaller: The troll looks a bit confused
[21:48] Murska: 'I already gave you gifts. Now please move?'
[21:48] Happy: The water is soaking into the ground?
[21:49] Shadowcaller: Nope, all of it is foming into a bard like shape (smaller then the last bird)
[21:49] Murska: bard
[21:49] Murska: xd
[21:49] Shadowcaller: Me wants more gifts!
[21:49] Happy: attack bird
[21:49] MrEdwardNigma: he wants to escape…
[21:49] Murska: 'Twenty dwarves weren't enough?'
[21:50] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma focuses and shoots again
[21:50] Murska: 'Oh for heaven's sake…'
[21:50] Murska: How close is the troll?
[21:50] Shadowcaller: Every time you cross bridge, you pay
[21:50] Shadowcaller: Quite close
[21:50] Shadowcaller: You can feel his bearth
[21:50] Shadowcaller: *breath
[21:50] Murska: 'I gave you twenty dwarves to pass the bridge ONCE'.
[21:51] Murska: 'What about the bandits? The men before the dwarves?'
[21:51] Shadowcaller: The bird is made to water once again when you cleave its form
[21:51] Shadowcaller: It forms into a mounth
[21:51] MrEdwardNigma: a mouth?
[21:51] Shadowcaller: "Cease this, you will not gain anything by my death"
[21:52] Shadowcaller: exactly:P
[21:52] Murska: ((We do gain! A dead druid!))
[21:52] MrEdwardNigma: sounds like a reasonable deal
[21:52] Happy: "Hey, you're the one who attacked me." *stops attacking*
[21:52] MrEdwardNigma: We need his stuff for the mage, so he needs to turn back first
[21:52] Shadowcaller: (troll) bandits? men like you?
[21:52] Murska: 'yes'
[21:53] Murska: 'except, ya know, smelly and ugly and without pointy ears'
[21:53] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma isn't attacking anymore
[21:53] MrEdwardNigma: he's coming closer
[21:53] Shadowcaller: (druid) I can give you power you have only dreamt of if you let me reform"
[21:54] Shadowcaller: The whispering worm repays those who aids it
[21:54] Murska: and the troll?
[21:55] Shadowcaller: (troll) those men ran when they saw me, little stupid men…
[21:55] Murska: 'which way?'
[21:55] MrEdwardNigma: "Okay. We'll take your deal. Cheat us though, and you'll die a thousand deaths, each of them slightly worse than the last one"
[21:56] Shadowcaller: "he points toward at the direction of the bandit camp
[21:56] Murska: sheesh…
[21:56] Murska: well, I decide not to cross the bridge
[21:56] Murska: I step off it
[21:56] Murska: go a bit back
[21:56] Murska: shoot the troll in the eye
[21:56] Murska: and take off towards the bandit camp
[21:56] Shadowcaller: The troll screams in pain as you ran off
[21:56] Murska: Does it pursue?
[21:57] Shadowcaller: The water slowly reforms again…
[21:57] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma holds his hand on his dagger
[21:57] Shadowcaller: Your not sure, it tramples around the bridge a bit
[21:57] Murska: wait
[21:57] Murska: and see
[21:57] MrEdwardNigma: ans teps back a bit
[21:57] Murska: if it pursues
[21:57] Murska: also shoot it again
[21:57] MrEdwardNigma: *and steps
[21:57] Murska: prefarably in the other eye
[21:58] Shadowcaller: The druid begins to take form once again
[21:58] Shadowcaller: The maiden don't seems to like this
[21:58] Shadowcaller: And neither dose SC
[21:58] Shadowcaller: Are you sure this is a good idea?
[21:58] Shadowcaller: *whispers*
[21:58] Murska: Meanwhile, the troll is hopefully blinded?
[21:58] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma waits
[21:58] Shadowcaller: Well it pulls out the arrow
[21:59] Shadowcaller: and grunts
[21:59] Murska: what about the other arrow?
[21:59] Murska: which I shot towards it's other eye
[21:59] Shadowcaller: Its eyes seems to regerent pretty fast…
[21:59] Murska: well, not THAT fast I hope. -.-
[21:59] Shadowcaller: *or how its spelled
[21:59] Shadowcaller: Nope not that fast no
[21:59] Murska: did I blind him?
[21:59] Murska: for a moment
[21:59] Murska: that is
[21:59] Shadowcaller: Seems likely
[22:00] Murska: okay, I pull out my best sword and slice it's leg off
[22:00] MrEdwardNigma: regenerate
[22:00] Shadowcaller: As you run toward the troll it suddenly blindly attacks you
[22:00] Murska: Who said I run?
[22:00] Murska: Sheesh.
[22:00] Murska: :P
[22:00] Murska: dodge
[22:01] Murska: Slice arms off
[22:01] Shadowcaller: It hits you in the chest
[22:01] Shadowcaller: it hurts
[22:01] Murska: throw throwing axe at face
[22:01] Murska: shoot in the face
[22:01] Murska: throw sword at chest
[22:01] Murska: slice off more bodyparts
[22:01] Murska: Throw the pickaxe at face
[22:01] Murska: hit with shovel
[22:01] Murska: mace it's bones to dust
[22:01] Murska: dead yet?
[22:01] Shadowcaller: you didin't managed to dodge it-_-
[22:01] Murska: hmf.
[22:01] Murska: Well, I fly backwards, hit the ground, get up and do what I just said.
[22:02] Shadowcaller: well your pretty hurt, you think you may have broken a few bones
[22:02] Shadowcaller: And you lose breath
[22:02] Murska: Never slowed me down before, eh? :P
[22:02] Shadowcaller: the troll looks like its still blinded thought
[22:02] Shadowcaller: The druid is reformed
[22:03] Shadowcaller: Now, what about that deal?
[22:03] Murska: well, I start attacking it with ranged stuff like throwing axes, arrows, thrown swords and stuff while regaining by breath, then attack it carefully dodging anything it has in store for me and cutting off bodyparts
[22:03] Murska: mace it to a bloody mush
[22:03] Shadowcaller: Gah!
[22:03] MrEdwardNigma: you have a veritable arsenal, murska :P
[22:03] Murska: :P
[22:03] Murska: Thanks. ;)
[22:03] Murska: Now then, once I've maced it to mush
[22:04] Shadowcaller: You canät move you left arm
[22:04] Murska: I shovel the mush into small piles
[22:04] Shadowcaller: *can't
[22:04] Murska: then dig holes
[22:04] Murska: place the mush into it
[22:04] Murska: and fill them again
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: "So druid, power?"
[22:04] Murska: I then pee on it's remains.
[22:04] Murska: and go fetch it's hoard
[22:04] Shadowcaller: *sigh* just stop it Murska
[22:05] Murska: hmf. Why is it always me who am a one-hit-KO
[22:05] Murska: and all the enemies are either outnumbering me 20 to one or unkillable
[22:05] Murska: sheesh
[22:06] Shadowcaller: Hm, well who have gained most from this run?:P
[22:06] Murska: I'm trying to kill the bandits. :P
[22:06] Murska: or the dwarves
[22:06] Murska: or both
[22:06] Murska: actually
[22:06] Murska: and I haven't found a single point yet either. :P
[22:06] MrEdwardNigma: I'm trying to gain power here
[22:07] Shadowcaller: Well first I can tell you *points at nigma* that you my "friend" are cursed
[22:07] Murska: ((I need something flaming. Or explosive. Prefarably both. hmm.))
[22:07] Murska: Well fine, what about I undo the attack at the troll and sulk off towards the bandit camp?
[22:07] Shadowcaller: Well the troll is still alive.P
[22:07] Shadowcaller: Okay
[22:07] Shadowcaller: (you could have sneaked pass thought)
[22:08] MrEdwardNigma: "Thrice cursed, I'd gamble?"
[22:08] Murska: (It's big enough to block teh whole bridge, or so I thought. )
[22:08] Shadowcaller: "I do not know how many curses you carry but you are cursed alright."
[22:09] Shadowcaller: Now if you want power, I need the fair maiden
[22:09] Murska: I hunt for bandits.
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: "Anything bad in the mix, or just stuff that makes your beard grow?"
[22:09] Happy: "That wasn't the deal. The deal was power for your life."
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: "Explain to us what you're going to do first"
[22:10] Shadowcaller: "True nature have cursed you, you have defiled the magic claimed by the great one"
[22:10] Shadowcaller: Well I need this bitch to perform a powerful ritual
[22:10] Murska: ((I hope I finally find something I can beat just by charging at it guns blazing))
[22:10] Happy: "What will you be doing to her?"
[22:10] Shadowcaller: The maiden steps back, ready to run
[22:11] MrEdwardNigma: "Common language now, druid"
[22:11] MrEdwardNigma: "He'll kill her. That's what druids do. Blood for the blood god and such"
[22:11] Shadowcaller: *he looks at happy as he noticed her forhe first time* and who might you be my dear
[22:11] Shadowcaller: ?
[22:11] Murska: ((SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!))
[22:11] Shadowcaller: You come to the cmap murska
[22:11] Shadowcaller: *camp
[22:11] Murska: What used to be the camp
[22:11] Murska: that is
[22:11] Murska: :P
[22:11] Shadowcaller: Its… burned down
[22:11] MrEdwardNigma: "Now, without babbling, what is your plan, druid? Look at me! What is your plan?"
[22:12] Happy: Um, the one you were in the middle of combat with just now?
[22:12] Happy: Did i hit you too hard on the head or something?
[22:13] Murska: Any bandits?
[22:13] Shadowcaller: *He laughs* a brave is she not (he talks to nigma)
[22:13] Shadowcaller: ou some figures down the camp
[22:13] Murska: how many?
[22:13] Shadowcaller: *you see
[22:13] Happy: "Listen, if it's blood you need, I got a lot of it. And I'm a lot tougher than the girl you locked up."
[22:13] MrEdwardNigma: "Stop the small talk, what are you planning?"
[22:13] Shadowcaller: 4 of them
[22:14] MrEdwardNigma: "What power can you give us, and how?"
[22:14] Murska: Rush, throw axe at one, shoot one, slice the other two to pieces with your anger and frustration at losing your teammates and failing to kill anything properly thus far
[22:14] Shadowcaller: "As this girl have understand I need blood, a lot of it actually"
[22:14] Murska: ((And skulls? :P))
[22:14] Shadowcaller: (can you let the bandits take actions first?:P)
[22:15] Murska: (well fine. :P)
[22:15] Murska: (But that's my battle plan)
[22:15] MrEdwardNigma: "I understood that too, but what power can you lend us?"
[22:16] Shadowcaller: "Well, you need to join our circle first, only then you can be blessed."
[22:16] Shadowcaller: And the power of the ritual will be ours foe the taking
[22:16] Shadowcaller: *for
[22:16] MrEdwardNigma: "You want to lead us to your little friends?"
[22:16] Murska: ((And let me guess
[22:16] Murska: ((The ritual for joining
[22:16] Murska: ((Consists of being naked and weaponless
[22:16] Murska: ((while the druid has a dagger
[22:16] Murska: ((:P
[22:16] Murska: ))
[22:17] Murska: So, any development with the bandits before I attack?
[22:17] Shadowcaller: Well its quite far from here, I can asure you that many have already joined our ranks
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: "Tell me first, what can you do about these curses, right now?"
[22:17] Murska: I'm gonna shoot one, drop the bow, grab a throwing axe and throw it at one
[22:17] Murska: then run into melee
[22:18] Shadowcaller: Okay you kill the first bandit, the others look at the crazy elf
[22:18] Murska: and gets his head split like a melon by a throwing axe? :P
[22:18] Shadowcaller: You miss your axe throw
[22:18] Murska: aaw.
[22:18] Shadowcaller: Your not very good with axes
[22:19] Murska: Well, I rush in wielding a sword, four daggers, another sword and a mace, along with an axe, saw, shovel and a rope.
[22:19] Murska: :P
[22:19] Murska: On one hand.
[22:19] Murska: :P
[22:19] Murska: well yeah, I'll only use the sword.
[22:19] Murska: They should be pretty demoralized, btw
[22:19] Shadowcaller: The curses… well i'm afraid you need to come to our heaven for that
[22:19] Murska: :P
[22:19] Murska: heaven?
[22:19] Murska: :P
[22:20] Shadowcaller: Only he who have cursed you can destory these items
[22:20] Shadowcaller: (they seems to call it that yes)
[22:20] MrEdwardNigma: "And what power will you give us? When we 'join' you?"
[22:21] Murska: the crazy berserker elf with a SHITLOAD of weapons rushes the three demoralized bandits who've seen their friend die in front of them and their leader die earlier, also their forest burned and a lot of the other bandits killed and burned alive
[22:21] Murska: also the elf has blood red eyes and cackles maniacally
[22:21] MrEdwardNigma: you forget to mention he's a bard, and they're fighters
[22:21] Shadowcaller: I can assure you this is not some trick, we require many compenent people in our ranks
[22:21] MrEdwardNigma: :P
[22:21] Murska: No, they're bandits. :P
[22:21] MrEdwardNigma: "That's not what I asked, druid"
[22:22] Shadowcaller: "The power of nature fool, the power of true nature"
[22:22] Murska: OH NO
[22:22] Murska: he's gonna make you into druids
[22:22] Murska: run
[22:22] Murska: lame treehuggers
[22:22] Murska: well
[22:22] MrEdwardNigma: "being what? Transformations into animals? Bossing around birds?"
[22:22] Murska: would be a levelup from Nigma
[22:22] Murska: but still
[22:22] Murska: the others should run
[22:22] MrEdwardNigma: Rogue beats druid any day
[22:22] Shadowcaller: "Hm, the power menifests in very differnt ways."
[22:23] Shadowcaller: *different
[22:23] MrEdwardNigma: "Being what, treehugger?"
[22:23] Shadowcaller: "What did you call me?…"
[22:23] Murska: the bandits react how exactly?
[22:23] Murska: staring blankly while I rip their intestines out, tie them together and hang them all from the knot
[22:23] Shadowcaller: ONe charge against you, you meet him face to face
[22:23] Murska: ah
[22:23] Murska: good
[22:23] Murska: I mutilate him brutally
[22:24] MrEdwardNigma: "Never mind what I called you, answer"
[22:24] Shadowcaller: (god-mod:P)
[22:24] Murska: ((:P))
[22:24] Murska: ((I'm just stating my plans))
[22:24] Murska: ((You decide what happens))
[22:24] Murska: rip off bandit bodyparts and forcibly feed them to his fellows?
[22:25] Shadowcaller: "…very well honestly I don't know what power the great one will bring you city dweller, he is beoynd reason"
[22:25] Happy: "Before we go, can you help us find our missing companion?"
[22:25] Murska: ((I love RPing a mad person.))
[22:26] Murska: ((Oo! happy hasn't forgotten about me yet. :P))
[22:26] Shadowcaller: *he turns to happy* what companion? *he smiles*
[22:26] Shadowcaller: The bandit manges to parry yout attack
[22:27] Murska: what's he using for a weapon?
[22:27] Happy: An elven bard.
[22:27] Shadowcaller: (a long sword he wields in both hands)
[22:27] Shadowcaller: (he seems quite skilled)
[22:27] Murska: deal hammering blows with all my strength, since I'm mad as hell and want to finally kill something
[22:27] Murska: in melee, that is
[22:27] MrEdwardNigma: "A nutter. He's the one that lit your precious forest"
[22:28] Murska: ((Didn't you say earlier
[22:28] MrEdwardNigma: "You'd want to find him"
[22:28] Murska: that you were investigating that
[22:28] Murska: :P
[22:28] Murska: ))
[22:28] Shadowcaller: The druid reacts oddly when you say the word "elf"
[22:28] MrEdwardNigma: No more need to lie now that we have the upper hand
[22:28] Shadowcaller: What?!
[22:28] Murska: Woo
[22:28] Shadowcaller: Are you sure he was a elf?
[22:28] Murska: backstory?
[22:28] Murska: Maybe they're those who tortured me?
[22:28] Shadowcaller: What did he look like?
[22:29] MrEdwardNigma: "Yes. We're sure. Pointy ears and everything. Frilly dress even"
[22:29] Murska: Meanwhile I'm still attempting to destroy the man who dares stand in my way
[22:29] MrEdwardNigma: "Definitely an elf if I ever saw one"
[22:29] Shadowcaller: His sword breaks
[22:29] Murska: I rip it out of his hands
[22:29] Murska: and thrust my fingers into his eyes
[22:29] Murska: forcing his head into them with my other hand
[22:29] Shadowcaller: Gah! he screams
[22:29] Shadowcaller: the others are still in shock at this mad man
[22:30] Murska: I grab a dagger and thrust it into his guts, then twist it around there, ripping his entrails out
[22:30] Murska: I then slice off his head and throw it at the others
[22:30] Shadowcaller: "Are you willingly to give me this elf?"
[22:30] MrEdwardNigma: "GIVE? He's our friend. Sort of"
[22:30] Shadowcaller: "I don't need anything from you after that, you can have whatever you want"
[22:31] MrEdwardNigma: "You have anything to TRADE?"
[22:31] Murska: ((Guessed. :P))
[22:31] Murska: Happy reacts to this?
[22:31] Shadowcaller: "I can help you remove those curses, unless you want to look like a dog in a few days
[22:31] Murska: and what does SC do during this whole time, too. :P
[22:31] Murska: Being a dog would be great for sneaking around
[22:31] MrEdwardNigma: "I thought you said you couldn't, wormtongue"
[22:31] Happy: "What do you want with the elf?" *suspicious tone*
[22:32] Murska: anyway
[22:32] Murska: once I throw the bloodied and beheaded dude's head at his friends
[22:32] Murska: and attempt to attack them
[22:32] Murska: what happens?
[22:32] Shadowcaller: "He is… important for our plans."
[22:32] Shadowcaller: He dies
[22:32] Murska: the others, I mean. :P
[22:32] Shadowcaller: One of them run
[22:32] Murska: I sort of guessed that that guy dies
[22:32] Murska: I throw the head at him
[22:32] Murska: attempting to get him to fall down
[22:33] Shadowcaller: (you know its hard to belive you just broke some ribs)
[22:33] Happy: "Yeah, but he's kinda cute."
[22:33] Murska: (I undoed that)
[22:33] Murska: (Remember?)
[22:33] Shadowcaller: (oh right)
[22:33] Murska: ((Aww. :P))
[22:33] MrEdwardNigma: "Undo the curses first, then we'll think about it"
[22:34] Shadowcaller: "I tell you what, I will remove one of your curses now and the rest once you bring me the elf?"
[22:34] MrEdwardNigma: "What curses do I have on me?"
[22:34] Murska: what does the non-running dude do?
[22:34] Shadowcaller: "I don't think I have the power to remove them all anyway, they are tied to the artifacts."
[22:35] MrEdwardNigma: "So what?"
[22:35] Shadowcaller: *sigh* you need to destroy the artifacts to break the curse you see
[22:35] Shadowcaller: basic magic city dweller
[22:36] Shadowcaller: He attacks you murska
[22:36] Murska: with what?
[22:36] Shadowcaller: A club
[22:36] MrEdwardNigma: "You said you could remove the curses, and you also said you couldn't destroy the artifacts. I assumed you had another way. Regardless, I guess that means I just have to burn these trinkets?"
[22:36] Murska: I throw the dagger I'm holding in my other hand at his face and while he's distracted I stab him
[22:37] Shadowcaller: "burn them? They are magic, they need to be destroyed in a special way."
[22:37] Shadowcaller: The wirst is a bit weak thought…
[22:37] MrEdwardNigma: "So how are you going to destroy them?"
[22:37] Shadowcaller: *wrist
[22:37] Shadowcaller: The wirst is easy enough, I just need to cast some spells on it"
[22:37] MrEdwardNigma: "Okay, free me of the curse"
[22:38] Murska: meanwhile
[22:38] Shadowcaller: Very well, lend me the part of your body that first touched the item
[22:38] MrEdwardNigma: "No tricks. There's four of us, and just one of you"
[22:38] MrEdwardNigma: Lends wrist
[22:38] MrEdwardNigma: while holding dagger with other hand
[22:39] Murska: ((Well, one of those is a dumb girl
[22:39] Murska: ((And other a mage with a single fireball
[22:39] Murska: ((:P
[22:39] Shadowcaller: You manage to hit one of the bandits, but then you feel a sharp pain in your leg
[22:39] MrEdwardNigma: a fireball would be enough to kill him now
[22:39] Shadowcaller: (one is happy thought…)
[22:39] Murska: ((Well yeah, she's worth two as long as stamina goes
[22:40] Murska: eh, one bandit ran away
[22:40] Murska: and I sort of threw a dagger at the other before stabbing him
[22:40] Shadowcaller: *nigma feels relived*
[22:40] Shadowcaller: …there we…go
[22:40] Shadowcaller: the druid seems to be a bit exhuased
[22:40] Murska: ((Now! Kill him!)
[22:40] Shadowcaller: Well you hit each other
[22:40] MrEdwardNigma: While he's exhausted, Nigma puts the belt and the wooden ring on him
[22:41] Shadowcaller: He manged to club you, but not he is dead
[22:41] MrEdwardNigma: "To make sure you'll do the best you can"
[22:41] Shadowcaller: *now
[22:41] Murska: okay
[22:41] Murska: how badly am I hurt?
[22:41] Murska: If I'm not unconscious, I run after the last bandit
[22:41] Shadowcaller: (the wrist is torn into pieces)
[22:41] Murska: and attempt to throw a dagger at his back
[22:41] Shadowcaller: By some mystical force
[22:42] Shadowcaller: You can't run, you leg badly hurt
[22:42] Murska: hmf.
[22:42] Murska: how the hell did he club me in the leg anyway
[22:42] Shadowcaller: the bandit don't seems to carry antyhing of value thought
[22:42] Murska: Got to get that last bandit
[22:42] Shadowcaller: (the running one that is
[22:42] Murska: which way is he running?
[22:42] Murska: And is he too far to ranged at?
[22:42] Shadowcaller: Toward the oracles toward
[22:42] Murska: 'kay, well I loot the bandits
[22:43] Murska: and take my weapons back
[22:43] Shadowcaller: He is not that far away, it seems he turned back once
[22:43] Murska: I also rip off the other head
[22:43] Murska: well, that is if I can't shoot him
[22:43] Murska: or throw a dagger
[22:43] Murska: or whatever
[22:43] Shadowcaller: (druid) I can't… curse any more curses now
[22:43] Murska: cure*
[22:43] Murska: :P
[22:43] Shadowcaller: Yeah:P
[22:43] MrEdwardNigma: "Tough luck for you then, you're cursed too now"
[22:44] Murska: so, can I kill the last bandit?
[22:44] MrEdwardNigma: take belt and ring back
[22:44] Shadowcaller: As long as you give me the elf… everything will be fine
[22:44] Shadowcaller: And please take your lovely companions with you
[22:45] Shadowcaller: (you can try)
[22:45] Murska: well I do try
[22:45] Murska: duh
[22:45] Murska: :P
[22:45] Happy: "We have to find him first."
[22:45] Shadowcaller: "You know, we don't have a singel female being in our circle"
[22:46] Murska: They're having a gay time all by themselves tehn?
[22:46] Murska: *then
[22:46] MrEdwardNigma: "Yeah, yeah, you're missing out on all the action, we know. Now get us to our friend"
[22:46] Shadowcaller: You hit him in the foot murska
[22:46] Murska: I go after him
[22:46] Murska: as fast as I can
[22:46] Shadowcaller: "If I knew were the elf was don't you think I would have been there by now?"
[22:47] Murska: Once I reach that bastard, I'm utterly ripping him to shreds
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: "Yes. Yes we do. If you don't get us to him, we can't either"
[22:47] Murska: and pulverizing his whole body
[22:47] Shadowcaller: "I must get back to the circle…" this curse is dangerous for my kind"
[22:47] Murska: with my mace
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: "I bet it is, yeah. Sucks, don't it. okay, lead the way"
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: wait, we tie him first
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: his hands
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: behind his back
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: VERY tightly
[22:48] Shadowcaller: What do you do with his staff?
[22:48] MrEdwardNigma: examine staff
[22:48] Murska: meanwhile Aegnor wobbles towards the last bandit…
[22:48] Murska: painstakingly…
[22:49] Shadowcaller: Its completely black, its made in the form of a snake
[22:49] Shadowcaller: The badit fall to the ground
[22:49] Shadowcaller: *bandit
[22:49] MrEdwardNigma: A snake. How suitable.
[22:50] Shadowcaller: "Wait the bandit says, can't we make a deal or something?" (you are still a distance from him)
[22:51] Murska: 'What have you got to give me?' Aegnor responds, gritting his teeth.
[22:51] Shadowcaller: "I can't do anything like this, it will take us days to come to the circle!"
[22:51] MrEdwardNigma: We give the staff AND his clothes to sc
[22:52] Murska: I'm approaching the bandit…
[22:52] Shadowcaller: THe druid tires to resist as you try to pull off his robe
[22:52] Shadowcaller: "I can give you… directions."
[22:52] Shadowcaller: "This is sacred items!"
[22:52] MrEdwardNigma: Yeah, yeah, we take his clothes
[22:52] Murska: was that to me
[22:52] Murska: the first one?
[22:52] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[22:52] Murska: 'To where?
[22:52] MrEdwardNigma: "They're OUR sacred items now"
[22:52] Murska: I still approach
[22:53] Shadowcaller: "i'm not sure this will fit me.." SC says
[22:53] Shadowcaller: "Um… there is a temple you see."
[22:53] Murska: 'And what use is a temple to me?'
[22:53] Murska: 'Speak quickly or it'll be too late…'
[22:53] Murska: I reach the man?
[22:54] Shadowcaller: "Well its gaurded, might be something valuable in it
[22:54] MrEdwardNigma: "Just wear it. It's sacred"
[22:54] Shadowcaller: THe druid mumbles something
[22:54] Murska: I take one of my daggers and point it at his throat. 'Which way?'
[22:54] MrEdwardNigma: "No mumbling"
[22:55] MrEdwardNigma: "And move"
[22:55] Shadowcaller: "Well are we going somewhere then?" SC says
[22:55] Shadowcaller: I'm not putting this on until later
[22:56] Shadowcaller: " the druid moves in the same direction as the bandit point toward too:P
[22:56] Shadowcaller: Put from different places that is
[22:56] MrEdwardNigma: I expected that
[22:56] Shadowcaller: west from the oracles tower
[22:57] MrEdwardNigma: we'll move until we're close enough to see it, but not to be seen
[22:57] Happy: Walks along with the maiden
[22:57] MrEdwardNigma: then we'll stop
[22:57] MrEdwardNigma: "How does the ritual work?"
[22:57] Happy: *whispers* I won't let him hurt you. Don't worry
[22:58] Shadowcaller: She nods, still scared of being so close to the man that had trapped her for so long
[22:58] Murska: oh
[22:58] Murska: he gave me the directions
[22:58] Murska: well enough for me to find it?
[22:58] Shadowcaller: yes
[22:58] Murska: 'Okay. As thanks, I'll let you… *slice* have an easy death.'
[22:58] Shadowcaller: "The ritual… needs blood, the great one needs blood
[22:58] Shadowcaller: he dies
[22:59] Murska: I cut off all three bandit's heads
[22:59] Murska: and shout to the world 'DO NOT MESS WITH ME'
[22:59] MrEdwardNigma: "So you do this ritual by yourself?"
[22:59] Murska: then the red mist fades
[22:59] Murska: and I faint
[22:59] Murska: ((Oh, I also collect my weapons
[22:59] Murska: :P
[22:59] Shadowcaller: "No, many of my bothers are peforming it, we need blood from women thought
[23:00] Murska: (I sure hope I find a sling…)
[23:00] Murska: (Shrunken heads are great ammo)
[23:00] Shadowcaller: That is why we don't have many of them among our ranks
[23:00] Happy: "Well like I said, I got lots of blood. You won't be hurting the pretty girl."
[23:01] Murska: Does anything find me while I sleep?
[23:01] Shadowcaller: He turns to happy, I'm sure you have my dear, the great one wil, be pleased with you
[23:01] Murska: or do I wake up without any problems
[23:01] MrEdwardNigma: "So how do you initiate new recruits?"
[23:01] Shadowcaller: "Often they come to us"
[23:01] Shadowcaller: They can feel the power of this place…"
[23:01] MrEdwardNigma: "So really, you and your brethren would have given us the same power had we just walked in here?"
[23:01] Shadowcaller: You are still a bit dizzy
[23:01] Murska: me?
[23:02] Murska: I'm sort of unconscious
[23:02] Shadowcaller: "Well, we must test all who comes before us"
[23:02] Shadowcaller: We must see if they are worthy and have zeal enough to serve
[23:02] Murska: ((Can I use ancient elven magicks to shrink heads? :P)
[23:02] Shadowcaller: No:P
[23:02] MrEdwardNigma: "No tests for us then?"
[23:02] Murska: ((What about using voodoo?
[23:03] Shadowcaller: "well I doubt my brothers will perform any, but the great one might
[23:03] Shadowcaller: The whispering worm is always among us…
[23:04] Shadowcaller: No elvish voodoo

[23:04] Murska: Human voodoo?
[23:04] Murska: Dwarven?
[23:04] Murska: :P
[23:04] MrEdwardNigma: "Even if you tell them you need us to get some power?"
[23:04] Shadowcaller: The great worm is the only one that can give you power
[23:05] Shadowcaller: we just test if they are worthy to show to it
[23:05] Murska: well, I guess nothing nasty comes to wake me up
[23:05] Shadowcaller: But remember that the worm might be… unreasonable
[23:05] MrEdwardNigma: "And the curses? He'll remove them for me if I ask, just like that? No pleading or bargaining from you? he's just that nice a guy?"
[23:05] Shadowcaller: Nope, its a deer
[23:05] Murska: I wake up by myself, and the first sight I see is a human head with it's eyes brutally squished inside it's skull
[23:06] Murska: I scream
[23:06] Murska: like an elven bard
[23:06] Murska: and then I jump up
[23:06] Murska: and notice that, for some reason, my clothes are all bloody
[23:06] Shadowcaller: The great one, takes and he will give
[23:06] Murska: '…where… where's… Happy?'
[23:06] Shadowcaller: The gift is his to command
[23:07] Murska: Deer eh?
[23:07] Shadowcaller: The deer titles its head
[23:07] MrEdwardNigma: "Not yours then, eh?"
[23:07] Murska: I stare at it for a while
[23:07] Murska: Then I carefully hum a tune.
[23:07] Murska: It's death metal, but deers like it, for some reason.
[23:07] Shadowcaller: No… I can not give what he brings his blessed ones
[23:08] MrEdwardNigma: "I thought so" Nigma says with a wide grins. His hands jolt out like lightning, and his blade pierces the old man's ribs
[23:08] MrEdwardNigma: "No need for you then, eh geezer?"
[23:08] Murska: ((Sharp blade. Pierces ribs.))
[23:08] Shadowcaller: Um you aren't at the circle yet:P
[23:08] MrEdwardNigma: "Cause I think you might be wanting revenge. Might be wanting to kill our friend, the elf"
[23:08] Shadowcaller: Oh
[23:08] MrEdwardNigma: we're near enough to see it
[23:08] Shadowcaller: You are? o.O
[23:08] Happy: yes
[23:09] Murska: ((Your friend? Aww. :$))
[23:09] MrEdwardNigma: that's why we stopped and chatted with him
[23:09] MrEdwardNigma: I wasn't going to kill him before we got there
[23:09] Shadowcaller: Bah, there is supposed to be a village before that
[23:09] Murska: heh
[23:09] Shadowcaller: It will take days to walk to the circle
[23:09] MrEdwardNigma: whatever, we're there
[23:09] Murska: :P
[23:09] Murska: meanwhile, I'm humming to the deer
[23:10] Happy: [22:57] MrEdwardNigma: we'll move until we're close enough to see it, but not to be seen
[22:57] Happy: Walks along with the maiden
[22:57] MrEdwardNigma: then we'll stop
[22:57] MrEdwardNigma: "How does the ritual work?"
[23:10] Shadowcaller: Well I didin't notice that:P
[23:10] Shadowcaller: The deer seems to respond
[23:11] Murska: Aegnor shakes a bit, crawls to the deer and hugs it.
[23:11] Shadowcaller: Oh well… I had something planned at the village… the circle is in fact a large forest
[23:11] Shadowcaller: The trees looks a bit odd thought
[23:11] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, we'll dump the old man, hide his stuff in our bags, and continue to the circle
[23:11] Shadowcaller: LIke they were made of stone
[23:12] Shadowcaller: You pass by a village >.>
[23:12] Shadowcaller: THe deer feels the love
[23:12] Murska: ((Btw, the temple is west of the oracle's tower meaning over the hill and far away? :P))
[23:12] Murska: ((So how close to the party at the moment?))
[23:13] Shadowcaller: well its deep inside the forest
[23:13] Shadowcaller: You think
[23:13] Shadowcaller: You can't see anything that could be what the druid talked about from here atleast
[23:13] Murska: I whisper for the deer to lead me to my companions.
[23:13] MrEdwardNigma: whatever, we were close enough to see it, shouldn't have any trouble finding it
[23:14] Shadowcaller: Gah! This messes everything up…
[23:14] Murska: heh
[23:14] Murska: That's the holy mission of the players
[23:14] Murska: ;)
[23:14] Murska: Better be good at improvizing right about now. :P
[23:14] Shadowcaller: Anyway, you see the temple, it looks…dark
[23:15] Shadowcaller: (I got the temple planned out too:P)
[23:15] Shadowcaller: You hear something
[23:15] Murska: ((Okay guys, turn away. :P))
[23:15] Murska: ((Run for the hills!))
[23:15] Murska: I remember clearly something… directions to a temple.
[23:15] Shadowcaller: the forest is really dense here
[23:15] Murska: I think they're important
[23:15] Murska: I make the deer lead me that way.
[23:15] MrEdwardNigma: ((my tip: don't plan out too much. Players tend to derail stuff))
[23:16] Shadowcaller: Well you did and now I'm improvizing
[23:16] MrEdwardNigma: "Hey! Anyone here?"
[23:16] Shadowcaller: It turns up better then I expected…
[23:16] Shadowcaller: No response, something is slowly walking toward toy… you think
[23:16] Murska: While I walk in the burnt forest, I sing 'What a Wonderful World'
[23:16] Shadowcaller: *you
[23:16] Happy: brb, dog is trying to get in trouble
[23:16] Murska: I start to see some green here and there, peeking from under the ashes.
[23:16] Shadowcaller: Its hard to se anything beacuse of all the stone trees
[23:17] Murska: The sky is blue and cloudless. :P
[23:17] Happy: *wonders if there's a mouse or something in the house*
[23:17] Murska: When I pass by the oracle's tower
[23:17] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma walks up to the temple
[23:17] Murska: I look around
[23:17] Murska: to see what the place is like?
[23:17] Murska: ((I so want to kill the oracle but it doesn't fit my newest personality.))
[23:18] Shadowcaller: There is a door, looks like its like the rest od the temple is made of ebony
[23:19] Shadowcaller: Well mechants have gathered once again, some of them seems to be ready to leave right now thought
[23:19] Murska: How do they react to me passing through?
[23:19] MrEdwardNigma: open door
[23:19] Shadowcaller: They just glances at you
[23:19] Murska: I wave at them and continue.
[23:20] Shadowcaller: *description of the temple*
[23:20] Murska: Then look a bit disgusted as I see the corpses from the battle.
[23:20] Shadowcaller: The darkness seems to prevail everywhere in the temple, in spite of the burning sun outside.
The few windows are stained by a deep purple hue through which little light could pass. The rest is stone, a grim ebony stone carved centuries ago.

[23:20] Shadowcaller: There are strange, hideous murals on the walls, and the air is dank and stale with the smell of death. Of the furbishing, all had long decayed into dust save the huge black altar at the far end of the room. Once there had been stairs leading to a higher level, but they are gone now, rotted into nothingness.
[23:21] Shadowcaller: Some merchants starts to leave the tower
[23:21] MrEdwardNigma: "Damn treehuggers"
[23:22] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma and party continue to the altar
[23:22] MrEdwardNigma: any other rooms?
[23:22] Murska: I keep walking after the deer.
[23:22] Shadowcaller: The rest of the temple seems to be in ruins, only the parts closest to the altar remains intact
[23:23] Shadowcaller: You hear some shambeling outside
[23:24] MrEdwardNigma: look
[23:24] Shadowcaller: You follow the deer still in pain
[23:24] Shadowcaller: You see stone trees outside
[23:24] Shadowcaller: But there is something moving…
[23:24] Shadowcaller: Among the trees
[23:24] MrEdwardNigma: "Hey! You!"
[23:24] Shadowcaller: You hear a groan
[23:24] Murska: Zombies!
[23:24] Murska: :p
[23:25] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma's voice echoes through the temple
[23:25] Shadowcaller: More groans
[23:25] Shadowcaller: What once might have been a human being comes out of the woods
[23:25] Shadowcaller: Its…infected with roots of some kind of tree
[23:25] Shadowcaller: Its skin is gray and dry
[23:26] Shadowcaller: Roots are coming from its mouth and eyes
[23:26] MrEdwardNigma: Goddamn druid cheated
[23:26] MrEdwardNigma: "Cessie, fireball it"
[23:27] Shadowcaller: Um.. *she points at the zombie-creature
[23:27] Shadowcaller: there seems to be more of them…
[23:27] Shadowcaller: Coming from all directions
[23:27] Shadowcaller: Maybe we should gather them up or something?
[23:27] Shadowcaller: I only got one fireball left!
[23:27] Murska: I keep walking.
[23:28] Shadowcaller: *more groans*
[23:28] Happy: walk over to altar
[23:28] Happy: take out sword
[23:28] Murska: I'd ride the deer but it can't support me. -.
[23:28] Murska: I keep singing and hope to summon a good mount
[23:28] Happy: cut arm and bleed on altar
[23:28] MrEdwardNigma: "swing the stupid staff at them. See if that works"
[23:28] Shadowcaller: The temple starts shaking
[23:28] Shadowcaller: the zombies suddenly stops
[23:29] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma suddenly realised that the druid likely wasn't lying about the blood. He did have the maiden in reserve, after all, and there WAs an altar…
[23:29] Shadowcaller: Murska keeps walking
[23:29] Murska: I'm singing Hallowed Be Thy Name now
[23:30] Shadowcaller: swirling coluours comes out of the altar
[23:30] Shadowcaller: Black, green, red…
[23:30] Shadowcaller: It forms into a image of…something
[23:30] MrEdwardNigma: "We're here for some power, great one, and I need some curses lifted"
[23:31] Shadowcaller: *stange sounds is coming from the image*
[23:31] Happy: look image
[23:31] Shadowcaller: Its impossibe to hear what it says
[23:31] Shadowcaller: From one direction… it amot looks like worm
[23:31] Shadowcaller: *almost
[23:31] MrEdwardNigma: Yeah, it's the great one awrite
[23:32] Happy: bleed more
[23:32] Shadowcaller: THe colurous shifs, they are no longer from this world
[23:32] Shadowcaller: its impossible for you to describe whats going on
[23:32] Shadowcaller: Suddenly it moves toward happy
[23:32] Murska: keep walking and singing to attract a mount.
[23:32] Shadowcaller: You see a village in the distance
[23:33] Murska: I bypass it without a second thought.
[23:33] Murska: :P
[23:33] Happy: remains still
[23:33] Shadowcaller: You hear something…deep inside your head happy
[23:33] Shadowcaller: you…chakm…want..logl…
[23:34] Murska: STILL not a single horse or bear or zebra or whatever ANYWHERE
[23:34] Murska: sheesh
[23:34] Shadowcaller: Nope:P
[23:34] Happy: bleeds more
[23:34] MrEdwardNigma: "Power!" nigma shouts
[23:34] Shadowcaller: you feel a bit dizzy as you hear the strange hourous once again
[23:35] Shadowcaller: its more then once voice now
[23:35] Shadowcaller: power…over…need…ykol..
[23:35] Shadowcaller: Then stronger
[23:35] Shadowcaller: what do you NEED?
[23:36] MrEdwardNigma: Do i hear it too?
[23:36] Murska: I. Keep. Walking.
[23:36] Shadowcaller: Nope, only happy
[23:36] Shadowcaller: You come to a strange looking forest
[23:36] Murska: oh. I kinda forgot to grab the cursed piece of armor while I was at it
[23:36] Murska: darn
[23:36] Murska: well, I follow the deer wherever it goes
[23:36] Shadowcaller: Its back in the mine cart:P
[23:36] Murska: I'm assuming it runs away soon
[23:36] Happy: "I don't understand."
[23:37] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma flinches and cuts his arm above the altar
[23:37] MrEdwardNigma: he squirms a bit, and bleeds
[23:37] Shadowcaller: Power… you…must… *nigma hears it too now*
[23:37] Murska: Aegnor enters the forest, drawing his sword and warily approaching
[23:37] MrEdwardNigma: "yeah, power…" he mumbles
[23:38] Shadowcaller: need to serve…me..
[23:38] Shadowcaller: then….
[23:38] Shadowcaller: The deer runs away
[23:38] Murska: I go deeper into the forest
[23:38] Shadowcaller: You enter the forest
[23:38] Shadowcaller: There is not a singel sound made inside
[23:38] Shadowcaller: Its so…silent
[23:38] MrEdwardNigma: "Serve? What do you want?"
[23:38] Happy: "If you protect my tribe, then I'll serve you."
[23:39] Shadowcaller: You…serve…give me…elf…
[23:39] Murska: When I see the temple, I remember something… a shadow of my past
[23:39] Murska: I quicken my movements
[23:39] Shadowcaller: I see you MIND!
[23:39] Murska: and entert
[23:39] Murska: Do I see the teammates?
[23:39] Happy: "No. He's in my tribe."
[23:39] Shadowcaller: There is a lot of zombies around it:P
[23:39] Murska: they've stopped moving.
[23:40] MrEdwardNigma: "The elf? What do I get in return?" Nigma whispers
[23:40] Shadowcaller: You go into a swarm of zombies?:P
[23:40] Murska: as long as they do not move
[23:40] Shadowcaller: power…true…nature
[23:40] Murska: at all
[23:40] Shadowcaller: It will return…
[23:40] Murska: if they try to grab me, I slice their arms off and rush past them into the temple
[23:40] Shadowcaller: All…will be…remade…
[23:40] Shadowcaller: They remain unmoving
[23:41] Murska: tell me when I see these two fools bleeding on the altar
[23:41] Shadowcaller: You do now
[23:41] Murska: 'What are you DOING!'
[23:41] Murska: Tackles Happyturtle away from the thing
[23:41] Murska:
[23:41] MrEdwardNigma: "Don't talk shop to me, worm. I'm not one of your treehuggers. I'm in it for the power"
[23:41] Murska: 'Get away from that!'
[23:41] Happy: "You can't have the elf—" *is tackled*
[23:41] Shadowcaller: Elf…is near… power… willbe ours!
[23:41] Murska: 'It's… evil!'
[23:42] Shadowcaller: Nigma is filled with…something
[23:42] Murska: Aegnor painfully collapses to the floor.
[23:42] Shadowcaller: He feels stronger… there are so many voices inside his head now
[23:42] Happy: "Murska! You're alive!"
[23:42] Murska: 'Ouch. Barely.'
[23:42] Shadowcaller: SC tries to take Nigma away from the altar
[23:42] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma keeps bleeding
[23:43] MrEdwardNigma: and stays in place
[23:43] Murska: 'Get Nigma away from that thing!'
[23:43] Shadowcaller: Stop it you fool!
[23:43] MrEdwardNigma: "Stop the curses"
[23:43] Murska: 'I remember… it's going to turn him into one of those!'
[23:43] MrEdwardNigma: "Go away, Murska. I'm busy"
[23:43] Shadowcaller: Suddenly nigmas skin becomes black
[23:43] Happy: Tackle rush Nigma
[23:43] MrEdwardNigma: "Goddamn treehuggers!" Nigma shouts, pulling back his arm
[23:43] Murska: Aegnor attempts to rise but his wounded leg gives way
[23:43] Shadowcaller: The curses.. are unmade!
[23:44] Shadowcaller: Nigma feels relived…
[23:44] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma looks around, a new man.
[23:44] Shadowcaller: But he still hears the voice inside…only weaker
[23:44] MrEdwardNigma: He tosses the belt and the ring onto the altar
[23:44] Shadowcaller: They crumble to dust
[23:44] MrEdwardNigma: "For you, you bloody worm"
[23:44] MrEdwardNigma: He looks around
[23:45] MrEdwardNigma: "As for this place, I'm sure Murska will know what to do with it. It's made of wood"
[23:45] Shadowcaller: He hears groans..and a voice
[23:45] Shadowcaller: The zombies are moving again
[23:45] Shadowcaller: …there…is..so much to show…
[23:45] Murska: 'We got to get away!'
[23:45] Shadowcaller: What wonder hide…beneath…
[23:45] Murska: Aegnor attempts to rise again and barely gets to his knees
[23:46] Shadowcaller: SC helps nigma away from the altar
[23:46] Happy: Happy helps Murska
[23:46] Shadowcaller: His skin is still a bit black
[23:46] MrEdwardNigma: "I doubt they want me"
[23:46] Happy: carrying him if needed
[23:46] MrEdwardNigma: "Fireball this place, sc"
[23:46] Shadowcaller: Its made of stone
[23:46] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma draws a blade and a sickle, and makes his way out
[23:46] MrEdwardNigma: I thought ebony?
[23:47] Murska: Aegnor hurries them on, his hands wielding two daggers and slicing off the zombies' bodyparts
[23:47] Murska: ebony stone. The colour
[23:47] Murska: :P
[23:47] MrEdwardNigma: …..
[23:47] MrEdwardNigma: Just say black!
[23:47] Murska: Obsidian? :P
[23:48] Shadowcaller: Who makes a temple made of wood?
[23:48] Shadowcaller: Anyway, the zombies are closing in
[23:48] Shadowcaller: Who should I fireball shouts SC
[23:48] Murska: 'I have weapons if anyone needs some.'
[23:48] Shadowcaller: *groans*
[23:48] Murska: 'A lot, apparently… where did I get all these…'
[23:49] MrEdwardNigma: druids would make a temple of wood, if anyone
[23:49] MrEdwardNigma: "Have you got a crossbow there?"
[23:49] Shadowcaller: Nigma hears the voice again"no escape…"
[23:49] MrEdwardNigma: *still cutting through zombies*
[23:49] Murska: ((Eh. Lord Iames is getting bandwagoned in Assassins. Looks like a seer wagon but WAY TOO OBVIOUS!))
[23:49] Shadowcaller: They groans, not noticing how you cut them
[23:50] Murska: I cut off any hands that try to grab me or happy
[23:50] Shadowcaller: Thei skin is really hard
[23:50] Happy: *bashing zombies with mace*
[23:50] Shadowcaller: *their
[23:50] Murska: while attempting to move faster
[23:50] Murska: 'Hey barbarian. Dualwield?'
[23:50] Murska: I give Happy my mace
[23:50] Shadowcaller: SC is in the middle of the group, avoiding the zombies at all cost
[23:50] Murska: 'Just fireball ANY of them!'
[23:50] Murska: 'and let's get away!'
[23:50] Happy: *take mace*
[23:50] Happy: smashy smashy
[23:50] Murska: slashy slashy
[23:50] Shadowcaller: SC uses fire ball at tree zombies at once
[23:51] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma hops and jumps, trying to get through the rows of zombies
[23:51] Murska: It's super effective!
[23:51] Murska: :P
[23:51] MrEdwardNigma: if there's a chandelier, he'll swing from it
[23:51] Shadowcaller: they don't burn as good as you except zombies might
[23:51] Murska: TREE zombies. :P
[23:51] Shadowcaller: Stone trees
[23:51] Murska: That's like double weakness to fire
[23:51] MrEdwardNigma: LESS good? But they're tree zombies!
[23:51] Shadowcaller: Stone tree zombies:P
[23:51] Murska: hmpf
[23:52] Murska: well, we make our way, headed by the unrelenting barbarian smashing things left and right, towards the edge of the forest
[23:52] MrEdwardNigma: yes
[23:52] Shadowcaller: The zomboes are slow so they can't follow you far
[23:52] Shadowcaller: *zombies
[23:52] MrEdwardNigma: good
[23:52] MrEdwardNigma: rotten things
[23:52] Murska: any damage to us?
[23:52] Shadowcaller: Your still in the forest thought
[23:53] Murska: 'Keep going! We're not safe!
[23:53] Happy: keepmoving
[23:53] Happy: escape forest
[23:53] Shadowcaller: They have scratched happys skin a few times, nothing serious
[23:53] Shadowcaller: Murska got a deep cut in his arm thoguht
[23:53] Shadowcaller: *thought
[23:53] Murska: *bleeds but doesn't notice it*
[23:53] Murska: 'Everyone okay?'
[23:54] Shadowcaller: Nigma seems unharmed, except for his altar wound, and ther fact that his skin is a bit black
[23:54] Happy: are we out of the forest yet?
[23:54] MrEdwardNigma: she's infected!
[23:54] MrEdwardNigma: he's infected!
[23:54] Shadowcaller: What are you talking about? asks SC
[23:54] MrEdwardNigma: *bandages wound with healer's kit*
[23:54] Murska: Are we out?
[23:55] Shadowcaller: You see the edge of the forest
[23:55] Happy: leave forest
[23:55] Shadowcaller: And… aperently the end of the tree too
[23:55] Shadowcaller: There is a strange town here, at the very edge of the tree
[23:55] MrEdwardNigma: continue
[23:55] MrEdwardNigma: oh, damn, a town
[23:56] MrEdwardNigma: clearly not our epic destination
[23:56] Shadowcaller: (not the same thought
[23:56] Murska: 'we got to get farther away'
[23:56] Shadowcaller: Its a sign, leaf port
[23:56] Happy: "Do you think they are coming after us?"
[23:56] MrEdwardNigma: "we could get some transportation in town"
[23:56] Shadowcaller: The town is quite a distance from the forest
[23:56] Murska: *shudders* 'I hope they won't… but they've chased me… all these years…'
[23:56] MrEdwardNigma: "They might. Old wormy seemed pretty grudgebearing"
[23:56] Murska: 'They won't give up when I'm so close'
[23:57] Shadowcaller: Well i suggest we hide in town, maybe we can get of the tree from there?
[23:57] Shadowcaller: SC says
[23:57] Shadowcaller: Its at the edge aftter all…
[23:58] MrEdwardNigma: "What's your past with them anyways?"
[23:58] Murska: 'They… need me. For something…'
[23:58] Murska: 'I'd rather not talk about it. Let's get to safety first.'
[23:58] Shadowcaller: (Murska is free to make up whatever he wants:P)
[23:58] MrEdwardNigma: "Unless we have a specific destination, I'd like to head back to the oracle. I wasn't completely clear on my prophecy"
[23:59] Murska: 'The bandits are gone.'
[23:59] Shadowcaller: What did he say to you anyway?
[23:59] Murska: 'I woke up in the middle of their corpses.'
[23:59] Shadowcaller: You what?!:-O
[23:59] Murska: 'What happened? The last I remember was us running away from them…'
[23:59] Murska: 'then… fire…'
[23:59] Murska: 'fire and death'
[00:00] Shadowcaller: You hear a sound from town, something is… leaving it
[00:00] Shadowcaller: its a ship, a flying ship
[00:00] Murska: *Wipes the sweat off his brow.*
[00:00] Murska: 'Ahh! AHH! I'm all bloody!
[00:00] Murska: *notices deep wound in arm*
[00:00] Murska: 'Augh!'
[00:01] Murska: 'I don't… feel anything…'
[00:01] Murska: 'But my leg still hurts.'
[00:01] Murska: *ca refully touches the wound*
[00:01] Murska: '…nothing…'
[00:01] Shadowcaller: The ship soars up the sky.. and then dives
[00:01] MrEdwardNigma: "We need transportation. And then a quick stop at the oracle's tower. And then… well, where fate leads us"
[00:02] Shadowcaller: Its going down the tree you realize
[00:02] Murska: *tries to stop the bleeding*
[00:02] Happy: Is the maiden still with us?
[00:02] Shadowcaller: She is
[00:02] Happy: first aid to Murska
[00:02] Shadowcaller: SC is unharmed
[00:02] Murska: Let's Happy aid her.
[00:02] Murska: him
[00:02] Murska: *
[00:02] Murska: xd
[00:02] Shadowcaller: The maiden seems to have gotten a sratch thought
[00:02] Murska: stupid gender pronouns
[00:03] Shadowcaller: *scratch
[00:03] Murska: 'Uh… I just want to say… Thanks. For saving us. All those times…'
[00:03] Murska: Aegnor looks away.
[00:03] Shadowcaller: If you don't mind I think I will go town (the maiden says)
[00:04] Murska: ((When are you returning my kazoo, Happy? :P))
[00:04] Happy: "Will you be safe?"
[00:04] Shadowcaller: (what amde you change personallity?:P)
[00:04] Shadowcaller: *made
[00:04] Murska: ((I found my 'tribe'. :P))
[00:04] Happy: ((When we stop to camp and aren't running for our lives. :P))
[00:04] Murska: ((And before, I was in some sort of a state'
[00:04] Shadowcaller: I hope so.. I just want to leave this… tree
[00:05] Happy: "Let's see her safely into the town, and then find a place to rest for the night."
[00:05] MrEdwardNigma: "I don't. I need to know where to go next first. I bet a lot of you want to know about your pasts too"
[00:05] Murska: 'I'll survive.' (If that question was to me.)
[00:06] Murska: ((Oh, wasn't. :P
[00:06] Shadowcaller: Hm, I wonder if we really should keep the druid things thought
[00:06] Murska: ((I should be paying attention. ;)
[00:06] Murska: ((Darn all the conversations.
[00:06] Shadowcaller: *says SC
[00:06] MrEdwardNigma: "I don't see why not. They may be worth money"
[00:06] Shadowcaller: Did you see that temple!
[00:06] Shadowcaller: …but you might have a point…
[00:07] Shadowcaller: Lets sell them in town then?
[00:07] Shadowcaller: I feel unclean just holding these garbs
[00:07] Happy: "We should ask around in town, find out if they've suffered from tree zombie attacks."
[00:07] Shadowcaller: Well it is a town with flying ships
[00:07] Shadowcaller: Thye got to know something
[00:07] Shadowcaller: *they
[00:08] MrEdwardNigma: "We'll get hold of a ship. We'll just fly across the zombie forest on our way to the oracle"
[00:08] Shadowcaller: Sure, if that thing unmade all your curses, maybe we can actually keep money this time eh?
[00:09] Murska: 'My clothes are all bloody… and ashy.. and burnt and torn… I don't think they can be called clothes anymore.'
[00:09] Shadowcaller: And I need to recharge my magic..
[00:09] Shadowcaller: So into town then?
[00:09] Happy: yes
[00:09] MrEdwardNigma: "That was a curse?"
[00:09] Shadowcaller: Maybe…
[00:09] Shadowcaller: Who knows?
[00:09] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma heads into town
[00:09] Murska: Aegnor limps along with Happy.
[00:10] Happy: Happy gives Aegnor some support
[00:10] Shadowcaller: The town is filled with people, of all races and um genders?:P
[00:10] Murska: Aegnor is thankful but doesn't really show it. :P
[00:10] Shadowcaller: It seems like port town
[00:10] MrEdwardNigma: you mean both of them? :-O
[00:10] Murska: all of them
[00:10] Murska: XX, XY, XL… :P
[00:10] MrEdwardNigma: what's interesting in town?
[00:10] Shadowcaller: Lot of trading is going on here
[00:11] Shadowcaller: It seems like a costal town, but with air instead of water
[00:11] MrEdwardNigma: No fishing then?
[00:11] Shadowcaller: There are some flying ships of all sizes here
[00:11] Happy: Happy's player is feeling a fuzzy headed. Is anything challenging coming up?
[00:11] Shadowcaller: Hm, not really
[00:11] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, this may be a good place to stop for today
[00:11] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[00:12] Shadowcaller: Maybe a level upi should be in place?:P
[00:12] Shadowcaller: *up
[00:12] Happy: Murska takes a level in Badass
[00:12] Murska: 'So, uh… what happened when I was… what happened after I don't remember anything anymore?'
[00:13] Happy: "I don't know. We were separated."
[00:13] Murska: 'Huh…'
[00:13] Shadowcaller: We went down some underground cave…
[00:13] Shadowcaller: do you still got that ring Nigma?
[00:14] MrEdwardNigma: "The wooden one? No, the worm destroyed it"
[00:14] Happy: "When the fire started, we went into the locked hut…. Oh! I have your kazoo."
[00:14] Happy: *gives kazoo*
[00:14] Murska: *takes it*
[00:14] Murska: 'Ooh! Thanks!'
[00:14] Shadowcaller: (also, the curses were animal hatred and hait growth)
[00:14] MrEdwardNigma: "Yeah, what's with those magic items of ours, eh?"
[00:14] Murska: 'I was wondering where it went…'
[00:14] Shadowcaller: *hair
[00:14] MrEdwardNigma: ((I thought there were three curses?))
[00:14] Murska: 'I feared it was burnt…'
[00:15] Murska: 'It's a dear memory from… the past times…'
[00:15] Shadowcaller: (Um I think I forgot the last one)
[00:15] Shadowcaller: Murska still got a curse thought
[00:15] Shadowcaller: But I won't reveal it muhaha
[00:15] Murska: Oh right.
[00:15] Murska: Well, that's for the next session then. Everyone got time tomorrow?
[00:15] Shadowcaller: I do… as always:P
[00:16] Happy: I should be here
[00:16] Murska: Aegnor plays something cheery.
[00:16] MrEdwardNigma: I don't think I do
[00:16] Shadowcaller: Aww
[00:16] Murska: :(
[00:16] MrEdwardNigma: I'll try to show up
[00:16] Murska: My holidays will end soon. And we're always playing at around midnight.
[00:16] Murska: so I'll have way less time soon.
[00:16] MrEdwardNigma: I've got this party to go to, but it may be bad
[00:16] MrEdwardNigma: and i'll probably only go by twelve or something
[00:16] Shadowcaller: Well, my holiday starts soon enough:P
[00:16] MrEdwardNigma: I don't have holidays
[00:16] MrEdwardNigma: IU have class tomorrow :P
[00:17] Shadowcaller: Hm, do you think we have earned a level?
[00:17] Murska: I'd normally have class in five hours.
[00:17] Murska: I at least. :P
[00:17] Murska: How many confirmed kills… 10?
[00:17] Murska: and merchant
[00:17] Happy: I rescued the fair maiden ^^
[00:17] Murska: and wounded people
[00:17] Murska: and zombies
[00:17] Shadowcaller: Just so you know, the dwarves are in leaf port

[00:17] Murska: oooh… :P
[00:18] Murska: I don't even remember them
[00:18] Murska: I wonder…
[00:18] MrEdwardNigma: I killed the most epic enemy today
[00:18] MrEdwardNigma: plus, I got that power add
[00:18] Murska: What'd you kill? One powerless old man.
[00:18] Murska: who was naked and tied up
[00:18] Happy: that was awesome, Nigma
[00:18] Murska: eww.
[00:18] MrEdwardNigma: I beat him before he was powerless, y'know
[00:18] Shadowcaller: He got power from a old god thought
[00:18] Happy: no, I beat him before he was powerless
[00:18] MrEdwardNigma: WE beat him
[00:18] Murska: well, SC also beat him. :P
[00:19] Murska: I did the most acts of senseless violence and brutality!
[00:19] Murska: We all earn a levelup. ;)
[00:19] MrEdwardNigma: true
[00:19] Murska: I sort of hoped I'd find the last bandit later, sleeping
[00:19] Shadowcaller: And you missed your bardic rival murska…
[00:19] Murska: I'd tie him up and place the brutally mutilated heads of his companions to stare at him once he wakes up
[00:19] Shadowcaller: He was in the town you passed:P
[00:20] Murska: :P
[00:20] MrEdwardNigma: we'll get him later
[00:20] Shadowcaller: Anyway, I got next session planned too
[00:20] Murska: Ooooh. Derailment time.
[00:20] Murska: :P
[00:20] MrEdwardNigma: don't plan too much
[00:20] MrEdwardNigma: cause we'll derail ya
[00:20] MrEdwardNigma: not even on purpose
[00:20] Shadowcaller: As I noticed
[00:20] Murska: well, I went easy on his plans today
[00:21] Murska: sinec he asked
[00:21] MrEdwardNigma: but I don't like a path that's completely set out
[00:21] Shadowcaller: Well the zombie fight was pretty epic
[00:21] Murska: but they didn't burn…
[00:21] Murska: what kind of enemies don't BURN
[00:21] Murska: sheesh
[00:21] Murska: :P
[00:21] Shadowcaller: Might have been lamer the way I planned it
[00:21] Murska: I need a flamethrower.
[00:21] Murska: and explosives…
[00:21] Murska: Let's become pirates!
[00:21] Murska: I'll be Blackbeard!
[00:22] Shadowcaller: Without a beard?
[00:22] Murska: I'll grow one. :P
[00:22] Shadowcaller: Elfs can't even grow beards
[00:22] Murska: Or just use a beard wig
[00:22] Murska: from the hairs of my fallen enemies
[00:22] Shadowcaller: Hm, so what the level yp?
[00:22] Shadowcaller: *up
[00:22] Murska: *shrug*
[00:22] Murska: I get better at… stuff?
[00:22] Murska: I train at throwing weapons
[00:22] Murska: daggers and axes
[00:23] Murska: and bows
[00:23] Murska: :P
[00:23] Shadowcaller: You can call on bigger animals
[00:23] Murska: and thrown swords
[00:23] Shadowcaller: Your a bard!
[00:23] Murska: and thrown normal axes…
[00:23] Shadowcaller: …
[00:23] Happy: i want us to get hold of some money and be able to buy clothes and stuff :P
[00:23] MrEdwardNigma: I have a beard
[00:23] MrEdwardNigma: wanna buy it?
[00:23] Murska: well, thrown kazoos aswell?
[00:23] Happy: and a few instruments for our bard
[00:23] Murska: Oh, and thrown heads
[00:23] Murska: that's the most important one
[00:23] Shadowcaller: Yeah, you gained that when the worm decursed you
[00:23] MrEdwardNigma: I gained what?
[00:23] Shadowcaller: Nigma is the only one thought…
[00:23] Murska: I want to be able to NAIL anyone from a hundred yards with a perfect head throw
[00:23] Shadowcaller: The power to hold gold!
[00:24] Murska: oooooh
[00:24] Murska: :P
[00:24] Murska: epic
[00:24] Shadowcaller: And some other things…
[00:24] MrEdwardNigma: uhm…
[00:24] MrEdwardNigma: ah
[00:24] Murska: maybe I'll gain it aswell
[00:24] MrEdwardNigma: that's better
[00:24] Shadowcaller: Your skin is harder now Nigma
[00:24] Murska: once I get decursed
[00:24] Happy: that's enough of a level up for him then :P
[00:24] Murska: yah
[00:24] Happy: he was already going to rob us blind
[00:24] Murska: I sort of saved his sanity
[00:24] Murska: and mind
[00:24] MrEdwardNigma: I'm a rogue, I don't need armour!
[00:24] Murska: as well as Happy's
[00:24] Happy: now he doesn't even have to try
[00:24] Murska: your SKIN is BLACK
[00:24] Shadowcaller: And you can easier hide in the darknees
[00:24] Murska: dude
[00:24] MrEdwardNigma: that's good
[00:24] MrEdwardNigma: sort of
[00:24] Murska: that's like the rogue perk of epic awesome +4
[00:25] Shadowcaller: So… Murska can call on bigger animals
[00:25] Shadowcaller: or smaller
[00:25] Happy: i have no idea what kind of level up would be applicable for Happy
[00:25] Murska: well I totally didn't manage that last time
[00:25] Murska: I sang for the whole 'days' of travel to the temple
[00:25] MrEdwardNigma: One just expects more when a dark lord promises you power and you actually have to bleed to even talk to him
[00:25] Murska: and NO animals
[00:25] Murska: AT ALL
[00:25] Murska: sheesh
[00:25] Happy: she was doing more roleplaying than using combat and skills
[00:25] MrEdwardNigma: but you have your kazoo back now
[00:26] Murska: She gains more first aid skillz? :P
[00:26] Murska: that's what she did.
[00:26] Shadowcaller: Well, the worm don't understand humans, remember that the druids needed to drain a whole human to get him to speak to them
[00:26] Shadowcaller: Okay, happy gains some healing ability
[00:26] Shadowcaller: healer/barbarian
[00:26] Murska: SC?
[00:26] Murska: she didn't really do
[00:26] Murska: anything
[00:26] Murska: but 3 fireballs
[00:27] Murska: 2 of which were ineffective
[00:27] Happy: i imagine she'd have done more if she weren't an npc with the GM managing two parties
[00:27] Shadowcaller: Well, Nigma was pretty useless during Nigmas GM turn:P
[00:27] Shadowcaller: And you weren't even in the game when you GM'ed
[00:27] MrEdwardNigma: 's not true
[00:27] Murska: yah
[00:27] MrEdwardNigma: he was just nowhere near the party most of the time
[00:27] MrEdwardNigma: but he earned points
[00:27] Murska: Nigma sort of succeeded in anything he tried
[00:27] MrEdwardNigma: lots of 'em
[00:27] Murska: in MEN's GM turn
[00:28] MrEdwardNigma: nah
[00:28] MrEdwardNigma: he got shot in the chest
[00:28] Murska: well yeah
[00:28] Murska: lost one life
[00:28] Murska: me and Happy lost two
[00:28] Shadowcaller: I think I will gain… darknees once per day
[00:28] Murska: and SC lost one
[00:28] Murska: aswell
[00:28] Shadowcaller: over a small area
[00:28] MrEdwardNigma: hey, he cowered from most fights, y'know :P
[00:28] MrEdwardNigma: shadowcaller
[00:28] Shadowcaller: I didin't lose a singel life

[00:28] Shadowcaller: Yes?
[00:28] Murska: ah
[00:28] Murska: k
[00:28] Murska: I want a life
[00:29] Murska: *DRAIN LIFE at SC*
[00:29] MrEdwardNigma: more of a coward than Nigma even
[00:29] MrEdwardNigma: tsk
[00:29] Murska: *GETs a life*
[00:29] Shadowcaller: Murska gains a left from his RP
[00:29] Murska: left
[00:29] Murska: xD
[00:29] Shadowcaller: *life:P
[00:29] MrEdwardNigma: :P
[00:29] Murska: epic typo
[00:30] Shadowcaller: So evryone is pleased with what they gained?
[00:30] Shadowcaller: *everyone
[00:30] Murska: yah, sure.
[00:30] Murska: I gained *Level 2 of BADASS*
[00:30] Happy: yup. it was fun
[00:30] Shadowcaller: And that means calling bigger or smaller animals…
[00:30] Murska: And just being a general pest when annoyed.
[00:31] Murska: Next time someone causes me enough emotional distress to get really mad and blank out
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma has become darker
[00:31] Shadowcaller: What do you think of my first attempt of GM'ing then?
[00:31] Murska: I'm totally gonna set something on fire
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: so that's nice
[00:31] Murska: It was fun. :P
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: you need to think about planning less
[00:31] Murska: A bit slow at times since we were separated but that's unavoidable
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: but except for that, it was good
[00:31] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, it sucked that we had two parties for you
[00:31] Happy: yeah, we should keep together more
[00:31] Happy: we were in two parties for nearly two sessions now
[00:32] Shadowcaller: Well now your united atleast
[00:32] Murska: And nobody knows that I have a dark side where I'll go berserk and do anything to hunt my enemies down
[00:32] Murska: :P
[00:32] Shadowcaller: Those poor bandits
[00:32] Murska: :P
[00:32] Shadowcaller: The dwarves made it thought
[00:33] Murska: thus far…
[00:33] Murska: :P
[00:33] Shadowcaller: thanks to their mage/priest
[00:33] Shadowcaller: Not sure what I will make of him
[00:33] Shadowcaller: I had hoped Murska would have just gone into the cave thought
[00:34] Happy: yeah, but it was more epic this way ^^
[00:34] Shadowcaller: I guess
[00:34] Murska: Heh.
[00:34] Happy: the bandit holocaust
[00:34] Shadowcaller: We would have been reunited faster thought
[00:34] Murska: And I got to arrange an epic battle between bandits and dwarves
[00:34] Murska: I sincerely hoped it'd last longer and be more even though
[00:34] Murska: Since I'd have shot at both sides in turn
[00:34] Murska: :P
[00:34] Shadowcaller: Well the dwarfs are mighty melee fighters
[00:35] Murska: Well I assumed that some of the normal villager folk would join in
[00:35] Murska: when they were attacked.
[00:35] Murska: Oracle's guests and such.
[00:35] MrEdwardNigma: or the giantess or something
[00:35] Shadowcaller: I forgot about her…
[00:36] Shadowcaller: My darknees ability will work well with Nigma thought
[00:36] Shadowcaller: and the harder skin will also make him able to resist other things as well
[00:36] Murska: I can't wait to see
[00:37] Murska: darkness vs. Dwarven light priest
[00:37] Murska: oh, and I can't wait to kill the Oracle.
[00:37] Shadowcaller: If he is as badass as in the comics…:P
[00:37] Murska: :P
[00:37] MrEdwardNigma: which comics?
[00:37] Shadowcaller: Oots
[00:38] MrEdwardNigma: gonna go to sleep now
[00:38] MrEdwardNigma: ciao
[00:38] *
MrEdwardNigma has left the conversation.
[00:39] Murska: so, any RP anymore?
[00:39] Shadowcaller: Sure
[00:39] Shadowcaller: I didin't get to do that while GM'ing…
[00:39] Murska: Aegnor is sitting near a fire, playing his Kazoo.
[00:39] Shadowcaller: We are in a inn?
[00:39] Murska: 'Any wishes?'
[00:39] Murska: no idea. :P
[00:39] Murska: but we have a fire.
[00:39] Shadowcaller: Lets say we are… they let us in for free
[00:40] Murska: Courtesy to inn, courtesy to you or Happy or my fault, but we do have a fire.
[00:40] Murska: Let's just say that they either let us in or I burn the inn
[00:40] Murska: regardless we have a fire
[00:40] Happy: haha
[00:40] Happy: no, lets not burn the village down
[00:40] Happy: (yet)
[00:40] Murska: (yet. :P)
[00:40] Shadowcaller: What kind of intrument is that? SC asks
[00:40] Shadowcaller: (what name did Nigma gave me?)
[00:41] Murska: 'It's a relatively simple one… But can produce powerful sounds if used right.'
[00:41] Murska: Aegnor shows the Kazoo to SC and demonstrates some simple techniques
[00:41] Murska: ((Also, no mention of the rock for the whole session. :P)
[00:41] Happy: Cessie
[00:41] Murska: Nessie… :P
[00:41] Murska: Sea Monster.
[00:42] Shadowcaller: (okay, great *writes down*)
[00:42] Shadowcaller: I wish I could remember any music… but its just empty
[00:42] Shadowcaller: What kind of memeories do you have bard?
[00:43] Murska: Aegnor is silent for a moment. Just as Cessie thinks he hadn't heard the question, he simply states:
[00:43] Murska: 'Horrible ones.'
[00:43] Shadowcaller: "Better then nothing atleast…"
[00:43] Shadowcaller: I don't even have a past
[00:44] Murska: 'You should be glad.'
[00:44] Murska: Aegnor gazes at the fire.
[00:44] Happy: "But we have a future."
[00:44] Shadowcaller: "Of what?"
[00:44] Murska: '…'
[00:44] Happy: "Does it matter? As long as we're together?"
[00:45] Murska: A slight smile slowly creeps into Aegnor's face.
[00:45] Murska: 'Yeah. Maybe I'll finally have… a family.'
[00:45] Murska: onto, that is
[00:45] Shadowcaller: "Family… what do you think we did before this?" Was I some famous mage that just forgotten all my spells?
[00:46] Murska: 'I didn't do much of anything. I sang alone…'
[00:46] Murska: Aegnor smiles at Nigma attempting to talk a patron out of his money.
[00:46] Murska: 'Ya know, I'm really glad I met you guys.'
[00:47] Shadowcaller: I read in the dwarf note book that the elfs created this tree
[00:47] Murska: 'That's true.'
[00:47] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks down and mubbles something
[00:47] Murska: 'It was supposed to be a safe haven… but something went wrong.'
[00:47] Shadowcaller: I guess… that we faced was wrong
[00:47] Murska: 'One part of it.'
[00:48] Murska: Aegnor closes into his shell again.
[00:48] Shadowcaller: Happy, who do you think you was?
[00:48] Murska: were* :P
[00:48] Happy: "A warrior"
[00:48] Murska: Our own barbarian peacekeeper
[00:48] Shadowcaller: *were
[00:48] Murska: '…your race, they've always been warriors.'
[00:48] Shadowcaller: Maybe we knew each other… before I mean
[00:49] Murska: 'We didn't like you arriving here, when you did… but in the end, I guess we couldn't have made it without you.'
[00:50] Shadowcaller: "Well I can't say I liked you much either bard
[00:50] Shadowcaller: I think you reminded me of someone…
[00:50] Murska: 'No, I meant their race.'
[00:50] Murska: 'I'm unlikeable by nature. I've never been… liked.'
[00:50] Shadowcaller: I thought elfs were supposed to be the fair folk
[00:50] Shadowcaller: You know, perfect
[00:51] Murska: 'Maybe that is why.'
[00:51] Murska: 'People keep thinking of us as perfect… So much even we begin to think that.'
[00:51] Murska: 'But we aren't.'
[00:51] Happy: "I liked you. You started out by throwing rocks at Nigma. What's not to like?"
[00:51] Murska: 'Then, eventually, we mess something up. And everyone hates us.'
[00:51] Murska: *chuckles*
[00:52] Murska: 'He looked so dumb.'
[00:52] Shadowcaller: "Hehe, just tell him that"
[00:52] Murska: *glances at Nigma who's pickpocketing the inn owner*
[00:52] Shadowcaller: "He is… different from me"
[00:52] Shadowcaller: *notices Murskas glance* what is he doing now?

[00:52] Murska: 'I can see that. What tipped you off, the breasts?'
[00:52] Murska: :P
[00:53] Murska: Aegnor's stern face melts into a grin.
[00:53] Murska: I'm pretty sure the next time he has time to chat with us, he's the owner of a chain of inns. :P
[00:53] Murska: At the very least.'
[00:54] Shadowcaller: "Oh, please is that all you men think about?"
[00:55] Murska: Aegnor doesn't really know how to distinguish different tones of voice…
[00:55] Murska: 'Sorry.'
[00:55] Murska: 'I'm not used to this whole… happy thing.'
[00:55] Shadowcaller: "…its okay, I'm just a bit tired, thats all"
[00:56] Murska: Aegnor looks at Happy. 'But I hope I will.'
[00:56] Shadowcaller: "Well you looked quite… depressed when you found you, why did you have adress anyway?"
[00:56] Shadowcaller: *a dress
[00:57] Murska: *:$*
[00:57] Murska: I don't want to talk about that!'
[00:57] Shadowcaller: Sorry…I guess I think alfs as humans8-)
[00:57] Shadowcaller: *elfs
[00:57] Shadowcaller: We are more different then we realize
[00:58] Shadowcaller: But yet the same
[00:58] Murska: 'We look similar… and in some ways we think the same.'
[00:58] Murska: 'But in others, we cannot ever compare.'
[00:58] Murska: 'Elves would've never… spoiled this place.'
[00:58] Happy: "Yeah. Like I could totally beat an elf in an arm wrestling contest."
[00:58] Murska: 'But you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with that bow.'
[00:59] Shadowcaller: "Spoiled?" what do you mean?"
[00:59] Murska: 'I guess humans have forgotten.'
[00:59] Murska: 'It's not my place to remind you.'
[00:59] Murska: 'Sometimes I forget how young you all are.'
[01:00] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks a bit confused, "how old are you…really?"
[01:00] Shadowcaller: Happy died in graverobbers
[01:00] Murska: 'The years blend… the horrible times…'
[01:00] Murska: 'I guess I'm at around hundred and fifty.'
[01:00] Shadowcaller: "Do you really remmeber everything?"
[01:01] Shadowcaller: I mean… a human can't even remember their childhood
[01:01] Murska: 'I remember too much.'
[01:01] Murska: Aegnor gazes at the fire again.
[01:01] Murska: ((Hey Happy, RP a bit. I missed a line I wanted to say. :P))
[01:02] Happy: um, what?
[01:02] Murska: Aegnor cringes from pain as he switches his weight off from his leg.
[01:02] Murska: 'I wonder how this happened…'
[01:03] Murska: 'I think I remember these arrow wounds… but these slashes are all new.'
[01:03] Happy: sorry, guys, i'm all fuzzy headed
[01:03] Murska: ((No problem. :P))
[01:04] Murska: ((Maybe you should go to sleep.))
[01:04] Happy: The barbarian falls asleep at the fire since her player can't keep up
[01:04] Murska: ((Yeah. :P))
[01:04] Shadowcaller: Well you didin't have then when I meet you
[01:04] Shadowcaller: (good night)
[01:04] Murska: 'Oh, and that's another thing in which we can't compare. We don't require sleep.'
[01:04] Murska: (Night)
[01:04] Happy: *poof*
Session Close (Group Conversation 21137): Fri Feb 20 01:04:43 2009

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 20617): Fri Feb 20 02:19:43 2009
[02:19] Murska: happy wakes up.
[02:19] Murska: Epic discussion is epic.
[02:19] Murska: :P
[02:20] Murska: You really need to condense that into a text file for me, SC? Please? :P
[02:20] Shadowcaller: Well if I could live that long then maybe I would chnge my mind
[02:20] Shadowcaller: Sure
[02:20] Shadowcaller: But I can't… yet
[02:20] Murska: But your life, it's not about lenght.
[02:20] Murska: It's about how you live it.
[02:21] Murska: What you do and especially how you affect others around you.
[02:21] Shadowcaller: Maybe I can see it with your eyes once I achived what I wanted
[02:21] Happy: Tomorrow may never come. The tree were on could get chopped down, or a hundred other things could happen. Why not live for the moment?
[02:21] Shadowcaller: I want to live… forver
[02:21] Murska: Well, incidentally, the tree can't be chopped down. But I see your poinr.
[02:21] Murska: Point*
[02:21] Shadowcaller: Or untill I want to die
[02:21] Shadowcaller: Its that simple really
[02:22] Murska: That is a reasonable wish. But you make it seem like you don't want to die before you've lived… all.
[02:22] Happy: Lets say you got your wish though. Once you had immortality.. then what? What would be your goal then?
[02:22] Murska: I'm an explorer by heart. I want to see what I can experience after I die.
[02:22] Shadowcaller: Yes, all the time I want to live that is
[02:23] Shadowcaller: To explore the world, to see everything until I get tired of it
[02:23] Murska: But you can already do that.
[02:23] Murska: Why spend your life learning how to live longer to experience the world when you can spend it experiencing it.
[02:23] Shadowcaller: This world is too large for me to see
[02:23] Murska: Then take a smaller one!
[02:23] Shadowcaller: Still, I'm going to try to achive my goal
[02:23] Murska: Why do you need to see and know everything?
[02:24] Murska: Look at Nigma. *points at the snoring rogue*
[02:24] Shadowcaller: One way or the other…
[02:24] Murska: He lives for gold. He uses that gold to live his life like he wants it.
[02:24] Happy: You probably could have gotten immortality at the temple
[02:24] Shadowcaller: Why do you need to convince me about this?
[02:25] Murska: 'Those creatures… don't age.'
[02:25] Shadowcaller: I donät think i want that kind of immortality
[02:25] Shadowcaller: *don't
[02:25] Murska: Living as a thoughtless being is better than living as a thinking lich, if you live forever with no control over it.
[02:26] Shadowcaller: Well I want to try it… just to see what it is… but not until I have lived this life
[02:26] Happy: It's not that I want to convince you… but if we have different goals, it might take you and Murska in different directions.
[02:26] Happy: I don't want us splitting up
[02:26] Murska: It's one of the experiences I don't want to try.
[02:26] Shadowcaller: I will follow you of course
[02:26] Murska: I don't want to be stuck in one form.
[02:27] Murska: I want to always be free to live or die as I see fit.
[02:27] Shadowcaller: Don't tell me you have been a lich too|-)
[02:27] Murska: I've been… made unable to die.
[02:27] Murska: I do not wish to repeat that.
[02:27] Shadowcaller: You do seems to avoid death thought
[02:28] Murska: Of course. I welcome it if I do die but I don't want to hasten it since the experiences I still have as this being are still worth living.
[02:28] Shadowcaller: I will follow you as long as I can, then I might go my own may
[02:28] Murska: Aegnor glances at Happy.
[02:28] Happy: Follow me? I don't have any goals.
[02:29] Murska: I go where the Creation brings me.
[02:29] Murska: I sure hope it keeps me with you guys though.
[02:30] Murska: You've been nice to me. That is an experience I shall never forget.
[02:30] Murska: I hope I'll keep it with me after I pass on, aswell.
[02:32] Murska: You know… I used to be the opposite of Cessie here…
[02:32] Murska: Kind of.
[02:32] Murska: I was searching for an ending.
[02:32] Murska: But something kept me here.
[02:32] Shadowcaller: Well, you might find your ending soon enough…
[02:32] Shadowcaller: If we keep bumbing into these things
[02:33] Murska: I don't wish for that any longer. I have found that this life still has good experiences to offer. :)
[02:34] Shadowcaller: Well would you like to get down from this "higher plane" then?
[02:34] Murska: Onto the Lower Plane?
[02:34] Murska: I'd like to see it…
[02:34] Murska: I would be the first elf there for hundreds of years.
[02:34] Murska: But it would be dangerous.
[02:34] Murska: I wish for one thing from you…
[02:34] Shadowcaller: Yes, thats why humans don't have the same thought as you…
[02:35] Shadowcaller: *thoughts
[02:35] Murska: If I am… taken, by something like the Worm…
[02:35] Murska: Kill me.
[02:35] Shadowcaller: … you should ask Nigma for such things
[02:35] Murska: Promise me this and I will follow you.
[02:35] Murska: We were too close to that today.
[02:36] Shadowcaller: Why do it wants you?
[02:36] Murska: I told you. It wants to spread. After the elves, to the Highest Plane.
[02:36] Shadowcaller: Why the elfs?
[02:36] Murska: It's the only place left for it. Nature is already claiming back the Lower Plane…
[02:36] Murska: While Death is slowly taking over this one.
[02:37] Shadowcaller: Humans still live here
[02:37] Murska: Humans lived in the Lower Plane throughout the war.
[02:37] Murska: If not for them, it would have been lost forever.
[02:38] Shadowcaller: So it want to spread… to higher trees?
[02:38] Murska: It is a creature not unlike you.
[02:38] Murska: It wants to live, longer, for ever.
[02:38] Shadowcaller: Don't you dare compare me to that
[02:39] Murska: Really? I think you look somewhat similar… You're just missing the roots from the mouth…
[02:39] Murska: *grin*
[02:39] Shadowcaller: Really funny elf *Cessie smiles thought*
[02:40] Murska: You know… Remember when you asked how the elves were 'better' than you humans?
[02:40] Shadowcaller: Yes?
[02:40] Murska: I've been reading human philosophy… once.
[02:40] Shadowcaller: Really?
[02:40] Murska: I doubt you've heard of it but it was another take at our dilemma.
[02:41] Murska: My life is about experiences, yours is about lenght. But he took a different take.
[02:41] Murska: According to him, the lifes of beings are measured by how they affect other beings.
[02:41] Murska: It is a fascinating thought, and one I symphatize with, somewhat.
[02:42] Murska: I wouldn't like for any harm to come to you or Happy or… well, not even Nigma, really, even if it would give me something new to experience.
[02:42] Happy: See, all of you are wrong. Life is about the Clan. But since you all want different things, then I want those things for you. *nods*
[02:42] Shadowcaller: Well I get why there aren't any half-elves around here…
[02:43] Shadowcaller: You talk people into sleep
[02:43] Murska: Half-elves are rare. And the human/elven contact has almost stopped for generations of humans.
[02:43] Murska: I knew nobody would actually care enough to listen to my thoughts.
[02:44] Murska: Aegnor looks at Happy for a while, thinking about her words.
[02:44] Murska: So your life is about the lifes of those close to you…
[02:45] Murska: I find it difficult to think of… I've never had anyone who was close to me.
[02:45] Happy: *punches Murska on the shoulder* We've been listening haven't we? Except when I fell asleep…
[02:45] Murska: Ouch. *Aegnor smiles*
[02:45] Murska: 'I just had half that arm cut off. Be careful with it. '
[02:45] Shadowcaller: So I'm the only human that have bothered to listen to you?
[02:46] Happy: You're a lot smarter than me though. I know my letters, but not enough to actually sit down and read a book.
[02:46] Murska: 'Most humans I've met have attempted to kill me or worse.'
[02:46] Murska: 'I've rarely had a real talk with one. And never before about any deeper thoughts.'
[02:46] Happy: In case you haven't noticed, they've been trying to kill us too. :P
[02:46] Murska: 'Well yeah. But that's just because they saw Nigma's face.'
[02:46] Murska: 'Anyone'd try to kill that.'
[02:47] Happy: *giggles*
[02:47] Murska: *grins*
[02:47] Shadowcaller: You have humor atleast
[02:47] Shadowcaller: I give you that elf:)
[02:47] Murska: Thanks.
[02:47] Murska: I've made my living as a bard before. Humour is something you have to have in that profession.
[02:48] Shadowcaller: Hm, you must have meet many people during your life
[02:48] Murska: You're lucky you didn't meet me when I first…
[02:48] Murska: …yeah.
[02:48] Murska: My world view was based on a few select pieces of elven literature I remembered reading as a child and what I had experienced until then.
[02:48] Shadowcaller: I have lost half my life it seems
[02:49] Murska: And… I thought life was all like what I had felt before that.
[02:49] Murska: That's when I tried to die.
[02:49] Murska: But couldn't.
[02:49] Shadowcaller: Since there is nothing left of my experiances, excpcept magic that is
[02:49] Shadowcaller: *except
[02:49] Murska: But instead, you have gained us. *smiles*
[02:50] Murska: What a lousy deal.
[02:50] Shadowcaller: Haha, That it something we can agree on;)
[02:51] Murska: 'Happy's a good person. But I'm just a whiney useless elf and Nigma… Well. Let's not talk about that.'
[02:51] Shadowcaller: What about me?
[02:51] Murska: 'You're a curious person.'
[02:51] Murska: 'You're the first human I've met who can actually understand deeper thought.'
[02:51] Shadowcaller: You can't have meet that many then
[02:51] Shadowcaller: I hope…
[02:51] Murska: first one I've talked to, that is. :P
[02:52] Murska: I've seen enough humans, some of them must be wise.
[02:52] Shadowcaller: Hm, remeber any other races?
[02:52] Murska: 'I haven't met many dwarves.'
[02:52] Shadowcaller: I seems to have some memories of one…
[02:52] Murska: Aegnor changes the subject.
[02:52] Murska: I'd gladly give half my life
[02:53] Murska: or even all of it
[02:53] Murska: just to meet you.
[02:53] Murska: But I can understand that it must be hard without knowing what you've lost.
[02:53] Shadowcaller: You…would really do that?^o):$
[02:53] Shadowcaller: It seems so..alien
[02:54] Murska: My life thus far before you hasn't been worth nearly as much as the past few days. *Aegnor smiles slightly*
[02:54] Shadowcaller: Such a charmer ain't he?
[02:54] Murska: *grin*
[02:54] Murska: I aspire to be.
[02:55] Shadowcaller: Ever some elfish woman that have fallen for your charms?
[02:55] Murska: …never met any, after my childhood.
[02:55] Shadowcaller: Or are you too busy disscusion the meaning of life?
[02:56] Shadowcaller: Well, from what I know, elfs might as well come from plants
[02:56] Murska: …you know… I wouldn't know.
[02:56] Happy: Happy stirs the fire silently.
[02:57] Murska: Aegnor's smile dead, he's gazing at the fire again.
[02:57] Shadowcaller: Hm, so no memories of a mother then?
[02:57] Shadowcaller: Or a father?
[02:57] Murska: I remember other elves, but I don't remember anything other than their faces.
[02:58] Shadowcaller: But no females?
[02:58] Murska: There were… some.
[02:58] Murska: We were fourteen, once.
[02:58] Murska: When I was a child.
[02:59] Happy: Happy says quietly as she looks into the fire. "I don't remember. There was a clan… but I can't see any names or faces…"
[02:59] Murska: 'Eh. Hehe. Anyway. What if your life before us was, you were still best friends with Happy and had a great and luxurious life in a palace or something.'
[02:59] Murska: *Aegnor carefully touches Happy's arm.*
[03:00] Murska: I'm sure you'll find out eventually.
[03:01] Shadowcaller: Names, faces… I only remember magic
[03:01] Shadowcaller: When we awoken, it was me happy and Nigma
[03:01] Shadowcaller: I wonder how we ended up there
[03:02] Shadowcaller: In some cave
[03:03] Murska: It must be tough not to remember anything about your past but… I sometimes wish I wouldn't. It wasn't worth living before I met you all.
[03:03] Murska: I wish I could exchange my past for yours.
[03:03] Shadowcaller: You must have lived a terrible life
[03:04] Murska: What is it like, not remembering anything… If you knew your past memories were horrible, would you like them back?
[03:05] Shadowcaller: Well, you learn from your misstakes
[03:05] Shadowcaller: Otherwise your still a child
[03:05] Murska: But you also learn by observing. From your friends and mentors… Even watching people like Nigma stumble through life.
[03:06] Murska: If you were an elf, you would be a child. But you're not.
[03:06] Shadowcaller: Well, life has good and bad parts
[03:06] Murska: I feel like the good part has finally begun.
[03:06] Murska: *smile returns*
[03:07] Shadowcaller: I wondeer if you will feel that way later on elf ;)
[03:07] Happy: *grins* "That's the spirit*
[03:07] Murska: Well, I'll probably feel depressed again once he comes to… *pokes unconscious Nigma who's drunken himself into a stupor.*
[03:08] Shadowcaller: With out luck we might meet something worse then the worm…
[03:08] Shadowcaller: *our
[03:08] Murska: Which one?
[03:08] Shadowcaller: Huh?
[03:08] Murska: *watches Nigma slide under the table*
[03:09] Shadowcaller: Well not *that* one atleast
[03:09] Shadowcaller: I think I meet worse "worms" at the oracles tower
[03:09] Murska: Yeah. Not like we could find anything worse than him.
[03:10] Murska: :P
[03:10] Murska: But still. Nothing is unsurmountable.
[03:10] Murska: And if we find we cannot make it, I hope we'll be together in our next forms.
[03:11] Happy: "What do you mean, our next forms?"
[03:11] Shadowcaller: Hm, if everything rebirths, how come people can increase their population?"
[03:12] Murska: Magic creates nature. Nature creates new.
[03:12] Murska: Magic draws it's sustenance from that.
[03:12] Happy: Happy decides this is all way over her head, and waves down a barwench for a beer.
[03:12] Shadowcaller: Well, then I hope I become a elf in my next life if such things exist
[03:12] Shadowcaller: I don't drink…
[03:13] Murska: ((We discussed earlier while you slept and my character believes that once I die, the magic inside me is transferred to something called the Flow, which creates new things.))
[03:13] Shadowcaller: ((hippie warning:P))
[03:13] Murska: ((:P))
[03:13] Murska: ((Oh, and in case you missed it, Happy…
[03:13] Murska: Aegnor asked from you all that if a creature such as that worm takes him over, you kill him.
[03:14] Happy: yeah, Happy heard that. She chose to not respond :P
[03:14] Shadowcaller: I don't get why anyone want to poison themself
[03:14] Shadowcaller: Your mind grows dull…
[03:14] Murska: It's an experience. You ever tried getting drunk?
[03:14] Happy: "Why would anyone poison themselves?" Happy asks, drinking her beer.
[03:15] Murska: She's talking about alcohol. :P
[03:15] Happy: But… this is beer. *looks utterly baffled*
[03:15] Happy: It's not poison
[03:15] Shadowcaller: I have not, why would I want to dull my mind
[03:15] Shadowcaller: It is, it have strange effects on you mind
[03:16] Murska: It might dull your higher level of thinking but you can always think.
[03:16] Murska: *Aegnor sips his wine.*
[03:16] Shadowcaller: Not if you drink enough..
[03:16] Murska: It helps you socialize. Talk to people.
[03:16] Murska: If you drink too much…
[03:16] Murska: *points at Nigma*
[03:17] Happy: "That's being drunk, not poisoned. It won't kill you." *continues to miss the point*
[03:17] Shadowcaller: Bah, I rather keep my mind sharp, I might live longer
[03:17] Murska: But you'd never feel the joy of dancing on a table to the crowd. Just because you're too shy.
[03:17] Murska: *grin*
[03:18] Happy: ((Happy's mind is about as sharp as a lump of cheese, so she has nothing to worry about XD))
[03:18] Shadowcaller: Well… I…Um not into that kind of things
[03:18] Shadowcaller: I want to remain in control
[03:18] Murska: ((:P))
[03:18] Murska: ((She has a good heart though. ))
[03:18] Murska: You feel the need to remain in control because you fear what happens if you don't.
[03:19] Murska: But it is still a worthy experience.
[03:19] Murska: Just don't let it get into a habit.
[03:19] Shadowcaller: LIke dying?|-)
[03:19] Murska: Exactly.
[03:19] Murska: *completely misses the sarcasm*
[03:19] Shadowcaller: I think i figured out elfs hidden weakness…
[03:20] Murska: Hm? What'd you say?
[03:20] Shadowcaller: Never mind, drink away you two
[03:21] Shadowcaller: *takes mug of water*
[03:21] Murska: *After drinking a bit more, makes a deal with Happy to get Cessie drunk eventually.*
[03:22] Happy: Happy suddenly shudders. "Water can be tainted. The tribe… and the cholera. So many died…"
[03:22] Murska: 'You remember?'
[03:22] Shadowcaller: …I was just about to say the same thing
[03:23] Shadowcaller: *takes spi of water*
[03:23] Shadowcaller: *sip
[03:23] Happy: "I can see the bodies burning. We had to burn them, there were too many. But no. That's all I remember."
[03:23] Murska: *tries to comfort Happy*
[03:23] Shadowcaller: Seems like more then one of us has dark memeories…
[03:24] Murska: 'You'll remember more, eventually. You'll remember where the survivors went. We can go find them.'
[03:25] Happy: Happy nods, letting Murska comfort her, but forces a smile. "See, beer is much safer." *drains tankard*
[03:25] Shadowcaller: *takes another sip and remains silent*
[03:25] Murska: 'Heh. In moderation.'
[03:26] Murska: Nigma snores under the table.-
[03:26] Shadowcaller: See? thats your example of alchol
[03:26] Murska: I'm sure he'll be all the better for it… if he wakes up.
[03:27] Shadowcaller: Well, he might as well have been robbed…or worse
[03:27] Murska: I remember a human phrase. 'What does not kill you, makes you stronger.'
[03:27] Shadowcaller: In that state
[03:27] Murska: Besides, you know Nigma. He didn't have ANY money when we entered.
[03:27] Shadowcaller: I doubt alchol makes you stronger
[03:27] Murska: How do you think he gained enough to get that drunk?
[03:28] Shadowcaller: He have good stamina?
[03:28] Shadowcaller: I rather not think about why drunks drink…
[03:28] Murska: ((Happy: Why no contact at me in Graverobbers? :P))
[03:29] Murska: ((Gained enough money to buy drinks to get that drunk, I mean.))
[03:29] Shadowcaller: He most likely stole some, gold or beer that is
[03:29] Shadowcaller: Water is free
[03:29] Murska: 'But doesn't get you drunk. That's the whole point.'
[03:30] Shadowcaller: Well another of the poisons bad effects, additiction
[03:30] Happy: ((Not going to talk about graverobbers with living players :P))
[03:30] Murska: ((No problem. I'm just bored since only the villagers contacted me.))
[03:30] Murska: ((Soon I'll start actually helping them or something.))
[03:32] Happy: Happy grins at Murska. "I've seen her drunk before."
[03:33] Murska: 'Really?'
[03:33] Shadowcaller: That was life or death happy
[03:33] Shadowcaller: And I didin't drink that much anyway
[03:33] Murska: 'I want to hear this story.'
[03:33] Happy: "Nigma saved our lives then." *tells the story*
[03:34] Shadowcaller: Didin't I save your life too?
[03:34] Murska: 'Hahaha. What was she like when she was drunk?'
[03:34] Shadowcaller: I was just sleepy…
[03:34] Murska: 'No stomach for drinks eh?'
[03:35] Shadowcaller: *shifts uneasy*
[03:35] Murska: *whisper to Happy* We should spike her water some day.
[03:35] Shadowcaller: What are you whisperin about?
[03:35] Happy: "She was singing," Happy says. "It was great."
[03:35] Murska: 'Ooh. You got a good voice?'
[03:35] Shadowcaller: *whispering
[03:36] Shadowcaller: :$
[03:36] Murska: *ignores SC's question*
[03:36] Murska: *Starts to sing a happy song*
[03:36] Happy: *sings along*
[03:36] Murska: *motions Shadowcaller to join in
[03:36] Murska: ((What's Happy's voice like?))
[03:37] Shadowcaller: Ignores Aegnor and takes another sip
[03:37] Murska: 'knew it. She doesn't have the guts.'
[03:37] Happy: ((untrained, but on key. Okay, but not brilliant.))
[03:37] Murska: *kicks the money they gained at Nigma so it doesn't disappear*
[03:38] Murska: 'Well, I'll be playing at the people for a while. Earning some gold.'
[03:38] Murska: 'Happy, keep Nigma from being robbed, please?'
[03:38] Shadowcaller: *sigh*
[03:38] Murska: *starts the show*
[03:38] Happy: "Sure thing"
[03:38] Shadowcaller: This would not have happend if he had gone drunk
[03:38] Murska: ((Eh?))
[03:39] Shadowcaller: (huh?)
[03:39] Murska: ((I don't understand your sentence.))
[03:39] Shadowcaller: (I rephase it then:P)
[03:39] Shadowcaller: If he had not gone drunk we would not have needed to watch him like this
[03:40] Shadowcaller: Addiction is a hard thing to keep under check
[03:40] Murska: gotten drunk* :P
[03:40] Shadowcaller: Thats why I won't risk it
[03:40] Shadowcaller: (whatever)
[03:41] Murska: *winks at the party members while playing Enter Sandman on Kazoo*
[03:41] Murska: (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC65ufGUvKM)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC65ufGUvKM
[03:41] Happy: ((has a 1 Litre bottle of Jack Daniels in RL that I can't drink now because of new medication :P))
[03:41] Shadowcaller: ((Hehe))
[03:41] Murska: ((gimme? :P))
[03:41] Shadowcaller: *feels sleepy in-game*
[03:42] Murska: *returns to the table*
[03:42] Murska: 'I really need a stringed instrument'
[03:42] Murska: 'And prefarably a band. *looks at Happy and SC*
[03:42] Shadowcaller: I'm too tired, you two do it
[03:43] Shadowcaller: I can't use instuments anyway
[03:43] Murska: 'Yeeeah, right… Tired.'
[03:43] Murska: 'Or just shy?'
[03:43] Murska: 'Anyway, we can't act together yet. We need to hone our performance.'
[03:43] Shadowcaller: *closes eyes for a while*
[03:44] Murska: 'Well, if anyone's interested, I rented a room.'
[03:44] Shadowcaller: You…do that…
[03:44] Murska: 'already did. I'm assuming you and Happy don't have any qualms about sleeping in it?'
[03:44] Murska: 'I see Nigma already found a good sleeping place and I can trance wherever, really.'
[03:45] Shadowcaller: A bed.. would be nice yes
[03:45] Murska: *hands the key*
[03:45] Shadowcaller: Slowly goes toward the room
[03:45] Murska: 'What about you keep her standing before she reaches her bed? *at happy*
[03:46] Shadowcaller: I don't need any help… I'm just sleepy
[03:46] Murska: *watches SC stumble*
[03:46] Murska: yeah right
[03:46] Murska: *supports her to the room*
[03:46] Murska: 'You seem just like you'd be drunk.'
[03:46] Shadowcaller: I'm not
[03:47] Shadowcaller: I hope
[03:47] Happy: *helps SC to bed*
[03:47] Murska: IMs? :P
[03:47] Happy: huh?
[03:47] Murska: I get that odd smiley.
[03:47] Murska: *care
[03:48] Happy: oh, i don't use msn, so i don't see the same smileys everyone else does
[03:48] Shadowcaller: Oh
[03:48] Shadowcaller: Well… I can't sleep
[03:48] Murska: 'huh?'
[03:49] Shadowcaller: JUst don't tell me I'm drunk, I only drink water
[03:50] Murska: 'You know many strong alchohol drinks look like water?'
[03:50] Shadowcaller: It was free…
[03:50] Shadowcaller: I think
[03:50] Murska: 'ooh, our mage's stealing drinks here…'
[03:50] Murska: *grins*
[03:50] Shadowcaller: Really funny…
[03:50] Murska: 'Just take care of her. She'll have a horrible headache tomorrow. You can keep the room.'
[03:51] Shadowcaller: If I were drunk I would be sleeping, like him
[03:51] Shadowcaller: *points at Nigma*
[03:51] Murska: 'Happy's drunk. She isn't sleeping.'
[03:51] Murska: 'There are stages of drunkenness.'
[03:51] Shadowcaller: There are?
[03:51] Murska: 'Well, it's not like you're sober, you sip a drink and then you suddenly faint.'
[03:51] Murska: 'What'd be the point. gimme a mace and I can do that for cheaper.'
[03:52] Shadowcaller: You know what? I don't like your tone
[03:52] Murska: 'You know what? You're gonna end up like him if you don't go to sleep soon.'
[03:53] Shadowcaller: No… I'm not drunk
[03:53] Murska: 'Yeah… After all, you don't even have the guts to sing.'
[03:53] Shadowcaller: Unless its you two
[03:53] Shadowcaller: I don't know any songs anyway
[03:53] Shadowcaller: Memory gone you see, hehe
[03:53] Murska: 'What a boring life' *shakes head*
[03:54] Murska: 'You never forget music.' *smiles*
[03:54] Murska: 'If it's worth remembering.'
[03:54] Shadowcaller: Unless music is magic.. I don't
[03:54] Shadowcaller: Or was it the other way?
[03:54] Murska: 'It is a kind of magic. It affects the mind…'
[03:55] Murska: 'You must know some songs?'
[03:55] Murska: 'Do you dare to try?'
[03:55] Shadowcaller: I don't remember I said… Its.. complicated you know?
[03:55] Shadowcaller: Magic… music I mean
[03:55] Murska: You do remember magic… you remember music… Think. You've heard songs before.
[03:56] Murska: ((Tries to dig into SC's subconscious memories))
[03:56] Shadowcaller: ((hey, its only in character:P))
[03:56] Murska: ((:P))
[03:56] Shadowcaller: Music…
[03:57] Shadowcaller: your only trying to trick me.. aren't you?
[03:57] Murska: 'Me? Why would I do that?'
[03:57] Murska: 'Come on, try to remember…'
[03:57] Murska: *hums some common tunes*
[03:57] Shadowcaller: Your saying I'm drunk… whoa what was that?
[03:58] Murska: 'what?'
[03:58] Shadowcaller: That…um…nevermind
[03:58] Murska: 'You can prove you aren't drunk. Just sing.'
[03:58] Shadowcaller: The first goes to the second…
[03:58] Shadowcaller: And tha..ts not a song.. Or was it?
[03:59] Murska: There's a song like that…
[03:59] Murska: *hums it*
[03:59] Shadowcaller: You know, I do remember this one
[03:59] Murska: *plays the kazoo to the tune*
[04:00] Shadowcaller: *giggles* I can't sing thought
[04:00] Murska: You can… Give it a try?
[04:00] Murska: Or are you drunk?
[04:00] Shadowcaller: I'm never drunk!
[04:01] Murska: See? Then you of course can sing. Anyone can.
[04:01] Happy: except when you are *giggles*
[04:01] Shadowcaller: bah… yor only trying to make a fool of me..
[04:01] Shadowcaller: *your
[04:01] Murska: 'come on. Nobody else will hear. It's just us.'
[04:01] Murska: 'We won't laugh.'
[04:02] Happy: *raises hand* I will!
[04:02] Murska: *glares at Happy*
[04:02] Happy: *giggles*
[04:02] Shadowcaller: *sings a bit, then ends it quite quickly*
[04:02] Murska: *is amazed*
[04:02] Murska: 'Uh. You know… if you somehow lose your magic…'
[04:02] Murska: 'You'd make a great bard.'
[04:02] Shadowcaller: :$
[04:03] Murska: 'Do you remember anything about… where you heard that song?
[04:03] Shadowcaller: Not… really
[04:03] Shadowcaller: Its all messed you you know *smiles*
[04:03] Murska: The feelings when you heard it?
[04:03] Murska: 'Now we know the memories are there, and recoverable! We just got to dig them out!'
[04:04] Shadowcaller: …how?
[04:04] Murska: …alcohol? *grin*
[04:04] Shadowcaller: Ha! you would wish that you crazy elf
[04:04] Shadowcaller: I have principles you know
[04:05] Murska: Anyway. I think it's time you go to sleep…
[04:05] Murska: *plays a bit of a hypnotic tune with the kazoo*
[04:05] Shadowcaller: What? but I'm not tired!
[04:05] Shadowcaller: …I'm..now…
[04:05] Murska: You're tired.
[04:05] Shadowcaller: Uhhh…
[04:05] Murska: 'You should sleep until morning. After the headache clears, you'll be all fine.'
[04:06] Happy: Come on, SC… *sleepily helps SC to bed*
[04:06] Murska: *gently closes the door after them*
[04:06] Shadowcaller: *lais down on bed*
[04:06] Murska: 'I better go watch out for Nigma…'
[04:06] Shadowcaller: *lays
[04:06] Shadowcaller: You better watc- *sleeps*
[04:07] Murska: 'Such a good voice… never would've imagined…'
[04:07] Murska: 'Anyway. I better trance while I still can…'
[04:07] Murska: *trances*
[04:07] Shadowcaller: ((Now I need to sleep too:P))
[04:07] Murska: ((6am. :P))
[04:07] Shadowcaller: 5 Am
[04:08] Shadowcaller: Thankfully I start school at 10 AM tomorrow
[04:08] Murska: I sure hope MEN makes it for tomorrow
[04:08] Murska: otherwise we'll have to RP again. :P
[04:08] Murska: And how horrible would that be. ;)
[04:08] Murska: SC: Today.
[04:08] Murska: In five hoursl.
[04:08] Murska: :P
[04:08] Shadowcaller: It could have been worse
[04:08] Murska: Also, this is an epic conversation if ANYTHING is.
[04:09] Murska: Philosophical debate, some psychology, drunken babbling and singing. :P
[04:09] Shadowcaller: What did you think of this anyway?
[04:09] Happy: heh
[04:09] Happy: i'm glad you prodded me back into it
[04:09] Murska: :)
[04:09] Murska: I'm glad you came.
[04:09] Shadowcaller: Just so you know, I'm a bit like that in realf life too
[04:09] Shadowcaller: I'm not drinking that is
[04:09] Murska: Amnesic? :P
[04:10] Murska: Amnesiac… what's the word.
[04:10] Shadowcaller: But thats not what I am thought
[04:10] Murska: also, this is probably my first time I actually RP in MSN with other people.
[04:10] Murska: Criticism?
[04:10] Shadowcaller: Thats some character developtment atleast
[04:11] Murska: Heh. MEN missed it all. :P
[04:11] Shadowcaller: I liked it
[04:11] Murska: And Happy missed our whole world backstory development
[04:11] Shadowcaller: Well I'm going to add a few things
[04:11] Happy: i think you did a great job with the rp. both of you
[04:11] Murska: Now I know what writers mean when they say their text just writes itself. :P
[04:11] Murska: I had NOTHING planned for either mine or the world's backstory before today
[04:11] Shadowcaller: You just know there is a NPC thats against your point of view
[04:12] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[04:12] Shadowcaller: Thanks happy
[04:12] Shadowcaller: I don't roleplay much

[04:12] Murska: Thanks.
[04:12] Murska: I don't roleplay at all, usually.
[04:12] Murska: I'm too shy and got nobody to rp with
[04:12] Shadowcaller: MSN is easier thought
[04:13] Murska: I'm bad at describing stuff.
[04:13] Murska: but otoh
[04:13] Murska: I thought I was bad at conversations aswell.
[04:13] Shadowcaller: Hehe, well now I have to make up some "opposite elfs":P
[04:14] Murska: If we'll ever meet any elves. P
[04:14] Murska: I'll be sure to make them evil and annoying, greedy.
[04:14] Shadowcaller: They are not elf
[04:14] Shadowcaller: *elfs
[04:14] Murska: Elves
[04:14] Shadowcaller: Just very different from them
[04:14] Happy: and apparently my tribe all died of cholera. i didn't plan that until we got into the water vs beer thing XD
[04:14] Murska: :P
[04:15] Murska: Hopefully not all
[04:15] Murska: a story arch waits for revealing
[04:15] Murska: Chekov's gun. :P
[04:15] Murska: I got to get going soon anyway.
[04:15] Happy: well, yeah, not all
[04:15] Happy: otherwise, there wouldn't have been anyone to burn the bodies
[04:15] Murska: You'll reveal more on your GMing turn?
[04:15] Murska: :P
[04:15] Shadowcaller: Remember that when its yourn turn to GM happy
[04:15] Murska: I phear mine
[04:15] Shadowcaller: Its a full time job thought
[04:15] Murska: I'm gonna have to think up something for us to do
[04:16] Murska: We don't mind if you RP Cessie a bit. :P
[04:16] Murska: I keep typing Cassie
[04:16] Shadowcaller: What did you like my attempt? things got more serious atleast
[04:16] Murska: so natural-er.
[04:16] Happy: yeah, we'll see. i guess i'll have to read all the backstory stuff before my turn
[04:16] Murska: Yah, you deepened the game. :)
[04:16] Murska: We can make a synopsis of the world.
[04:16] Happy: you did great, SC. Especially trying to juggle combat on one side and roleplay on the other
[04:17] Shadowcaller: You keep typing cassie?
[04:17] Shadowcaller: Hm, well not bad for first attempt atleast
[04:17] Murska: :)
[04:17] Murska: way better than anything I'm capable of
[04:17] Happy: It should be Essie, for SC
[04:17] Murska: Oh, and once it's my turn
[04:17] Murska: Nessie, as I said
[04:18] Murska: once it's my turn
[04:18] Murska: I'm totally making us into a band.
[04:18] Murska: Nigma can be the manager. :P
[04:18] Shadowcaller: Nooo!:P
[04:18] Happy: the manager who bleeds us white?
[04:18] Murska: And I suppose Happy'll be happy behind the drums?
[04:18] Murska: We'll kick his ass if a penny is missing.
[04:19] Murska: Shadowcaller gets vocals. :P
[04:19] Shadowcaller:
[04:19] Murska: 'Student beats master' style training first tho. ;)
[04:19] Murska: Then I'll be rocking with a guitar. :P
[04:19] Murska: Hmf. But I can't use both a guitar and a bass at the same time. I'll have to create an unique instrument.
[04:19] Shadowcaller: Well it would take some time for her to get to that point
[04:20] Murska: Heh. Get rid of that shyness first. ;)
[04:21] Shadowcaller: Well its not going to be all character development
[04:21] Murska: :P
[04:21] Shadowcaller: Dark things are lurking…
[04:21] Happy: dun dun dunnnnnn!
[04:21] Murska: And music brings hope to the people! :P
[04:21] Murska: Happy = Fine with being a drummer? ;)
[04:21] Happy: sure
[04:21] Murska: That needs no brains. Just bash stuff with sticks. It's what you usually do. :P
[04:21] Shadowcaller: I don't want you to kill the worm with music Murska:P
[04:21] Happy: i can hit things
[04:22] Happy: i can hit the worm too
[04:22] Shadowcaller: Its incorperal
[04:22] Murska: corporeal
[04:22] Murska: incorporeal, that is
[04:22] Shadowcaller: thats the word
[04:23] Murska: I expect Happy to lynch me in Spytrap now for being a Grammar Nazi
[04:23] Happy: it has my blood now.
[04:23] Shadowcaller: Well, you have only meet one druid yet;)
[04:23] Happy: that probably gives me some sort of weird hold over it
[04:23] Murska: Not mine, though, luckily.
[04:23] Happy: (and vice versa)
[04:23] Murska: More like the opp… yeah .P
[04:24] Shadowcaller: I got other villians planned out thought:P
[04:24] Murska: Heh.
[04:24] Shadowcaller: Muhahaha
[04:24] Murska: And those villains better not hurt either of you
[04:24] Murska: or I'll go berserk again
[04:24] Murska: Hmm. Now to envision a guitar/bass instrument
[04:24] Murska: Elven long fingers can play that.
[04:24] Murska: :P
[04:24] Shadowcaller: Foolish mortal, you can not stop us
[04:25] Murska: Nah, won't really work.
[04:25] Murska: SC'll have to learn one of those. :P
[04:25] Shadowcaller: We are the light[/spoiler]
[04:25] Murska: We can be lead vocals together.
[04:25] Murska: 'We are what is!' 'No! You are the lack of existance!' 'WRONG!'
[04:26] Murska: 'We are a being just as powerful as you and your 'magic'! MORE SO!'
[04:26] Shadowcaller: We are not magic, we are pure
[04:26] Murska: oo
[04:26] Murska: inquisition!
[04:26] Murska: I am Iron Man!
[04:26] Shadowcaller: The burning light will find you…it will come for you
[04:26] Murska: And I'll embrace it.
[04:27] Murska: And I shall defeat it's light with mine.
[04:27] Murska: For what is cannot kill what is.
[04:27] Shadowcaller: The light serves only yhe pure!
[04:27] Murska: Only death can beat life.
[04:27] Shadowcaller: *the
[04:27] Murska: And what is pure?
[04:27] Shadowcaller: We are pure
[04:27] Murska: You breathe magic! You eat magic! YOU ARE MAGIC!
[04:28] Murska: And magic is nature.
[04:28] Shadowcaller: Those who stand in out way will burn or be embraced
[04:28] Shadowcaller: It can only be one way…
[04:28] Murska: The world shall burn, but not now, not yet and certainly not because of you.
[04:28] Murska: The light is the new beginning.
[04:29] Murska: ((Cryptic speech abound. I can just imagine Happy into this conversation: 'Oh shut up. *BASH*'
[04:29] Shadowcaller: There are two sides of everything
[04:29] Murska: No.
[04:29] Murska: There is one side to everything
[04:29] Murska: and another for nothing
[04:29] Shadowcaller: (okay we stop now:P)
[04:29] Murska: (Aww. :P)
[04:29] Murska: (Was just getting started.)
[04:30] Shadowcaller: (well its basically a divided god)
[04:30] Shadowcaller: Into the extrem lawful side of things
[04:30] Murska: (Can't envision higher existance from itself)
[04:30] Shadowcaller: or maybe cahotic
[04:30] Shadowcaller: Exaclty
[04:30] Shadowcaller: *exactly
[04:31] Shadowcaller: The guilty must burn kind of god
[04:31] Murska: Well, in an extreme lawful society, the absolute leader has to be the only chaotic one
[04:31] Murska: Inquisition god. :P
[04:32] Shadowcaller: Anyway, why do you wan to change my character so much?

[04:32] Shadowcaller: *want
[04:32] Murska: Character development. :P
[04:32] Murska: My character believes that everything should change, move to some direction. ;)
[04:33] Shadowcaller: Well I'm not going to move away from the etharnal life thing thought…
[04:33] Murska: Yeah, that works
[04:33] Shadowcaller: *ethernal
[04:33] Murska: something for us to fight about. ;)
[04:33] Murska: But my character's motives were basically just to get you to remember things via music, since music affects the subconscious. He found the memories from there but didn't get them out.
[04:34] Murska: I tried to RP pushy. :P
[04:34] Shadowcaller: So I noticed
[04:34] Murska: BTW, I adore Unforgivens by Metallica. :P
[04:34] Murska: Just listening to them. :P
[04:35] Shadowcaller: I wonder what backstory I will give myself…
[04:35] Shadowcaller: Or if I get one from a GM
[04:35] Murska: Heh.
[04:35] Shadowcaller: I gave you some hints on backstory thought
[04:35] Murska: I'll let you choose yours.
[04:35] Shadowcaller: Then you worked out the rest yourself
[04:36] Murska: ;)
[04:36] Murska: Was fun.
[04:36] Murska: I hope you'll be focused to the horrible headache tomorrow morning
[04:36] Murska: instead of me getting you to sing.
[04:36] Murska: :P
[04:36] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[04:37] Murska: You'll be miserable with Nigma
[04:37] Murska: Happy feels no ill effects
[04:37] Murska: and I'm all tranquil
[04:37] Murska: and laugh at you
[04:37] Murska: :P
[04:37] Shadowcaller: Well, Nigma is going to wonder were we got all the character development from
[04:37] Murska: :P
[04:37] Shadowcaller: Well from now on its water for me
[04:38] Shadowcaller: Stupid drunkness…
[04:38] Murska: we're totally getting you drunk again
[04:38] Murska: you RP it so well
[04:38] Murska: :P
[04:38] Murska: I can't RP being drunk.
[04:38] Shadowcaller: I do?
[04:38] Murska: Yah. You sounded so confused. :P
[04:38] Murska: IC, that is
[04:38] Shadowcaller:
[04:40] Murska: The way you suddenly became confrontative was epic. :P
[04:40] Murska: I tried to get you mad at me saying you don't dare to sing
[04:40] Shadowcaller: Well that was to prove I was not drunk

[04:41] Murska: :P
[04:41] Shadowcaller: Too bad I was thought…
[04:41] Murska: Kind of weird eh? But you didn't think it odd since you were. ;)
[04:42] Shadowcaller: well once my character start to giggle you know shes drunk
[04:44] Murska: 'kay, well, I better go to sleep.
[04:44] Murska: Night.
[04:44] Murska: Continue today. :P
[04:44] *** Aegnor has left the conversation.
Session Close (Group Conversation 20617): Fri Feb 20 04:44:56 2009

16:37] Murska: SC: Wanna GM us the next morning?
[16:37] Murska: I awaken first, I suppose.
[16:37] Shadowcaller: Next morning?
[16:37] Murska: well, we ended last night by everyone going to sleep.
[16:37] Murska: Except me, who went to Trance.
[16:37] Shadowcaller: Well, Nigma then?
[16:38] Murska: *shrug* As long as we don't actually play, I don't see a problem. :P
[16:38] Happy: Nigma is hungover and too miserable to see anyone XD
[16:38] Murska: :P
[16:38] Murska: Or just unconscious as usual
[16:38] Shadowcaller: Hm I had a nightmare prepared for him but I gess we can work out something
[16:38] Shadowcaller: *guess
[16:39] Murska: He can have that later. ;)
[16:39] Murska: and so the derailment starts! :P
[16:39] Shadowcaller: Hold your horses, I have not planned this much for the next session
[16:39] Shadowcaller: *that
[16:40] Shadowcaller: Anyway as the sun rises above the tree the companions slowely awakens, one by one
[16:40] Shadowcaller: Aegnor awakens first
[16:41] Murska: 'Uhh.'
[16:41] Murska: look
[16:41] Shadowcaller: The inn is pretty quiet in the morning
[16:41] Murska: Aegnor looks around and gathers his equipment again.
[16:42] Shadowcaller: There is only some small children doing their choirs
[16:42] Shadowcaller: Cleaning up after the inn guests
[16:42] Murska: 'Hmm. I guess nobody else is awake yet.'
[16:42] Murska: look at clock
[16:42] Shadowcaller: (There are no clocks:P)
[16:42] Murska: (darn. :P)
[16:42] Murska: go outside
[16:42] Murska: look for water
[16:43] Murska: look at sun to determine time of day
[16:43] Shadowcaller: Looks its stilll quite early
[16:43] Shadowcaller: (about 6 Am real time)
[16:43] Murska: (That's when I went to sleep! :P)
[16:43] Murska: (Real time.)
[16:44] Murska: stretch
[16:44] Shadowcaller: (well… okay if we say we stayed up that far in the game too…)
[16:44] Murska: (naah, we didn't.)
[16:44] Murska: (:P)
[16:44] Shadowcaller: (so 6 AM then)
[16:44] Murska: Aegnor stretches himself a bit and starts humming a tune.
[16:45] Murska: (any ponds or lakes or whatever nearby?)
[16:45] Murska: look
[16:45] Shadowcaller: There are some dock workers doing their bussniess at the dock
[16:45] Shadowcaller: (not really, your in a town)
[16:45] Murska: (yeah? I'm finnish, why should that matter. :P)
[16:46] Murska: (The Land of a Thousand Lakes)
[16:46] Murska: 187888 lakes in Finland larger than 5 ares (500 square metres).
[16:46] Murska: :P
[16:46] Shadowcaller: (well its a typicale medival town)
[16:46] Shadowcaller: (with walls and stuff)
[16:46] Shadowcaller: *typical
[16:46] Murska: (Well?)
[16:47] Shadowcaller: There is a well outside, it looks a bit dirty thought
[16:47] Murska: (Eh. The water can't really be dirty in a well, otherwise it'd be unusable.)
[16:47] Murska: Aegnor goes get some water from the well
[16:47] Murska: and pours it on himself
[16:47] Shadowcaller: (well the well itself looks dirty)
[16:47] Murska: (Well that doesn't matter. :P)
[16:47] Murska: (It's a medieval town.)
[16:48] Shadowcaller: Some workers take some quick glances at you and then goes back to work
[16:48] Murska: Heh.
[16:48] Murska: Probably an outdoors toilet, what with the tradition of evil GMs
[16:48] Murska: anyway, I go back to the inn
[16:49] Shadowcaller: The innkeeper is cleaing some mugs
[16:49] Shadowcaller: *cleaning
[16:49] Murska: Look for Nigma
[16:49] Shadowcaller: but don't take any notice of you
[16:49] Shadowcaller: He is sleeping on some chairs
[16:50] Murska: *smirks at Nigma*
[16:50] Murska: 'Hey barkeep.'
[16:50] Shadowcaller: "ye?"
[16:50] Murska: 'Would you please tell the ladies in room (whichever it was) once they awaken that I'm off looking around town.
[16:51] Shadowcaller: "Ill try, from what I saw last night they won't be very happy when they wake up…"
[16:51] Murska: 'Happy'll be fine. She's used to that.'
[16:51] Murska: Exit inn
[16:51] Murska: examine town
[16:52] Shadowcaller: There is some flying ships there, waiting to leave port
[16:52] Shadowcaller: SOme traders are up early
[16:52] Shadowcaller: Trying to sell their goods to random bypassers
[16:52] Murska: examine merchants and artisans
[16:53] Murska: (what're they selling? Is there a blacksmith?)
[16:53] Shadowcaller: They sell exotic fruits, wooden sculptures, dried meat…
[16:53] Shadowcaller: rags
[16:54] Shadowcaller: Finer clothes
[16:54] Shadowcaller: There is not blacksmith here atleast
[16:54] Murska: search for a shrine
[16:54] Murska: (Port town. Should be plenty to choose from. :P)
[16:55] Shadowcaller: (well I wasen't finished)
[16:55] Shadowcaller: one of them is selling glass
[16:55] Shadowcaller: and a binocular
[16:55] Shadowcaller: Exotic animals…
[16:55] Shadowcaller: Skins
[16:56] Shadowcaller: But since its early not that many mechants are up yet
[16:56] Shadowcaller: You see a large budling that seems to be of religious nature
[16:56] Murska: check price of binocular
[16:56] Shadowcaller: *its really expensive*
[16:57] Shadowcaller: *you can't afford it*
[16:57] Murska: no telescopes?
[16:57] Shadowcaller: Nope
[16:57] Murska: (I can't handle gold. :P
[16:57] Murska: I enter the shrine
[16:57] Shadowcaller: (its not really a shrine)
[16:57] Shadowcaller: But you enter it
[16:57] Murska: (Hmf. Well, whatever. :P)
[16:57] Happy: snores
[16:58] Shadowcaller: Inside the bulding there are small shirines and images of gods and other things of worship
[16:58] Murska: Ah. A pantheon.
[16:58] Murska: Is the roof open?
[16:58] Shadowcaller: There is a group of people praying around a image of a bruning torch
[16:59] Shadowcaller: Above some of the shrines
[16:59] Shadowcaller: Happy starts to awaken
[16:59] Murska: I walk to an open spot in the middle, unless I find a shrine with the picture of the Planes(earth, a large tree on it)
[17:00] Murska: (Should be pretty much unused, too.)
[17:00] Shadowcaller: Its hard to find a shrine of excat that description, but there is a similar shrine with a tree on it
[17:00] Shadowcaller: It looks like a minature garden
[17:01] Shadowcaller: *miniature
[17:01] Murska: ((Is there a hole in the roof in the middle of the building?)
[17:01] Happy: ((i don't feel good guys. Imma log off for a while.))
[17:01] Shadowcaller: ((there is))
[17:01] Murska: (('kay))
[17:01] Shadowcaller: ((okay))
[17:01] Murska: Happy drifts into deeper sleep
Session Close (Group Conversation 16654): Fri Feb 20 17:01:40 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License