Feb 16

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 21630): Mon Feb 16 20:12:05 2009
[20:12] * moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis#moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis (Aegnor) has joined the conversation.
[20:12] Tina Turtle: hi
[20:12] MrEdwardNigma: hi
[20:12] Shadowcaller: Hello
[20:12] Shadowcaller: Murska is brb right now
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: I'm afraid my internets was quite busted up until this very moment right now
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: hence my tardy appearance
[20:13] Shadowcaller: So I noticed
[20:14] Shadowcaller: Hm so should we start up this gain?
[20:14] Shadowcaller: *again
[20:14] Shadowcaller: I don't got school tomorrow so its easy for me
[20:14] Shadowcaller: And Murska got a holiday…
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: I've got a single early class tomorrow
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: but we can just continue until I feel the need for sleep
[20:15] Tina Turtle: i'm good
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: we know you are :P
[20:16] Shadowcaller: Happys timezone is favourable…
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: that I didn't know
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: mine's GMT +1
[20:16] Tina Turtle: i'm gmt
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: I'll always be one hour ahead then
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: how typically me
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Its 9 PM over here right now
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Whats the time at your place?
[20:17] Tina Turtle: so gmt +43 minutes? how does that work?
[20:18] MrEdwardNigma: :P
[20:18] Shadowcaller: okay, its 9.18 Pm then
[20:18] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, same here
[20:18] Shadowcaller: Germany and sweden its in the same zone
[20:19] MrEdwardNigma: I'm in neither
[20:19] Shadowcaller: damn… I just guessed.P
[20:20] Shadowcaller: What country then?
[20:21] MrEdwardNigma: none of your beeswax
[20:21] Shadowcaller: Okay:P
[20:21] MrEdwardNigma: when will murska return?
[20:21] Shadowcaller: No idea, soon I hope
[20:21] Shadowcaller: Whats the situation?
[20:22] Shadowcaller: We were sleeping or something right?
[20:23] MrEdwardNigma: yup
[20:23] MrEdwardNigma: near the bandit camp
[20:23] Shadowcaller: Right… I was heavily damaged
[20:23] MrEdwardNigma: are we waiting for the elf?
[20:24] Tina Turtle: i think we should
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Yeah, he was doing some scouting
[20:24] MrEdwardNigma: okay
[20:25] Shadowcaller: How do you GM by the way Nigma?
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Do you have anything planned or do you just make up thing as we go along?
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: I have stuff planned
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: loosely
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: i know there's some stuff that COULD happen
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: and I have an idea of overarching plot
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: should it come up
[20:27] Shadowcaller: Yeah, a too thight set up easily becomes rail roading
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: zactly
[20:28] MrEdwardNigma: I don't hope you're feeling railroaded?
[20:28] Shadowcaller: I'm asking beacuse I'm planning a bit for my Gm turn
[20:28] Shadowcaller: I don't feel rail-roaded atleast
[20:29] Tina Turtle: no, i felt helpless for a while, but not railroaded
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: :P
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: just walking off in whichever drection would have helped
[20:29] Tina Turtle: heh… it's cool
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: and if not there were the hints
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: everyone's still got two, btw
[20:29] Tina Turtle: i was srsly grumpy yesterday
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: except me
[20:30] MrEdwardNigma: np
[20:30] Shadowcaller: Hm, well you stood your ground against Murska atleast Nigma
[20:30] Shadowcaller: I'm not sure I can be that strict
[20:31] MrEdwardNigma: I suppose you need to find some sort of balance
[20:31] MrEdwardNigma: the players need to have fun, and they won't if they can't accomplish anything, nor if they can do everything easily
[20:32] MrEdwardNigma: you weren't KILLED in the fight, despite the enemy's alrge numbers, but you did get hurt and had a hard time
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Hmm I think I'm in the "too-easily" variant
[20:32] MrEdwardNigma: we'll see, I suppose
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[20:32] Shadowcaller: I got some possible story arcs planned ahead
[20:32] MrEdwardNigma: did you ever listen to that bit of music I sent you?
[20:33] MrEdwardNigma: I personally had no planned story arc
[20:33] Shadowcaller: The download would not work|-)
[20:33] MrEdwardNigma: I just realised the party needed some sort of goal, some sort of story tying stuff together
[20:33] MrEdwardNigma: hence the oracle
[20:34] MrEdwardNigma: and roads have brigands, and since they stole your epic items, retrieval seem to be a logical mission
[20:34] MrEdwardNigma: download wouldn't work, really?
[20:34] MrEdwardNigma: dang
[20:34] Shadowcaller: Nope, it stopped at 0 %
[20:34] MrEdwardNigma: :P
[20:34] Shadowcaller: *100 %
[20:34] Shadowcaller: Then noghting happend
[20:34] MrEdwardNigma: ah, see, I thought it was complete
[20:35] Shadowcaller: *nothing
[20:35] MrEdwardNigma: didn't you get the option of opening it?
[20:35] Shadowcaller: Nope
[20:35] MrEdwardNigma: I mean, it doesn't autoplay or anything
[20:35] Shadowcaller: I have downloaded things before.P
[20:35] Shadowcaller: *:P
[20:36] MrEdwardNigma: surprising
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Hmm I wake up (I start a bit slow)
[20:37] MrEdwardNigma: we're playing?
[20:37] Shadowcaller: (notthing much)
[20:37] Shadowcaller: (Just some minor things while murska is away)
[20:37] MrEdwardNigma: can't do that
[20:37] MrEdwardNigma: I've got the beginning of the day planned
[20:38] Shadowcaller: (hmm okay)
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: it's not very minor
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: sorry
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: they're playing Desperado
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: buscemi is saying the beer tastes good
[20:39] Shadowcaller: The who?
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: …Umm, what?
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: The movie
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: Desperado
[20:40] Shadowcaller: Ahh
[20:40] Shadowcaller: Never seen it
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: Steve Buscemi
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: I've seen it
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: it's not bad
[20:41] MrEdwardNigma: especially the bit with buscemi
[20:41] MrEdwardNigma: not as good as Once Upon A Time in Mexico though
[20:43] Murska: oo
[20:43] Murska: hai
[20:43] Murska: sorry, was attempting raining blood on expert yet again
[20:43] MrEdwardNigma: hai
[20:43] Murska: typing hurts
[20:43] Shadowcaller: Your back eh?
[20:43] Murska: so I'm gonna typo a lot
[20:44] MrEdwardNigma: raining blood on expert… uhm, Dogma?
[20:44] Murska: ?
[20:44] Murska: Guitar Hero 3
[20:44] Murska: hurts
[20:44] MrEdwardNigma: ah
[20:44] Murska: like hell
[20:44] Murska: So I couldn't pass that
[20:44] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[20:44] Murska: and I decided to torture myself more
[20:44] Murska: so I took hyperspeed 4
[20:44] Murska: and tried Hills of Dover
[20:44] Murska: and passed it
[20:44] Murska: -.-
[20:44] Murska: hurts
[20:44] Tina Turtle: why would you play a game that hurts?
[20:44] MrEdwardNigma: cause the pain is sooooo good, baby!
[20:44] Tina Turtle: is this one of those things i'll never understand because I'm a girl?
[20:45] Shadowcaller: Murska loves pain:P
[20:45] Shadowcaller: I don't like guitar hero either
[20:45] MrEdwardNigma: everyone loves pain
[20:45] MrEdwardNigma: it's human nature
[20:45] Murska: It's fun
[20:45] Murska: to accomplish something
[20:45] MrEdwardNigma: though I'm not too big on guitar hero either
[20:46] Shadowcaller: You feel alive or something?
[20:46] Murska: and especially the solos since I lack the actual skills to play that stuff on guitar
[20:46] Tina Turtle: accomplishing something and being in pain don't have to go together
[20:46] MrEdwardNigma: love the songs, but actually playing the game isn't my thing
[20:46] Murska: I'm trying but *sigh*
[20:46] Murska: The pain sort of comes afterwards. :P
[20:46] Murska: Ya see, when you come down
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Meh, pain is not my thing
[20:46] Murska: after being high
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Everything that hurts is not worth doing
[20:46] MrEdwardNigma: way wrong there, sc
[20:47] Shadowcaller: Or rather every hobby
[20:47] MrEdwardNigma: everything worth doing hurts
[20:47] MrEdwardNigma: love hurts, for instance
[20:47] Murska: Besides, I've noticed that it helps my fingers move fast enough for some stuff I've been trying on real bass
[20:47] Shadowcaller: *I meant hobby:P
[20:47] Murska: I think you're both wrong. :P
[20:47] Murska: Not everything worth doing hurts
[20:47] Murska: but if it hurts, that doesn't mean it's automatically bad
[20:47] MrEdwardNigma: so why do something worht doing that hurts if there's stuff worth doing that doesn't?
[20:48] Murska: see
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: your logic is flawed, my friend
[20:48] Murska: eating doesn't hurt
[20:48] Murska: and it's worth doing
[20:48] Murska: but love does hurt
[20:48] Murska: it's also worth doing
[20:48] Murska: love is worth more than eating
[20:48] MrEdwardNigma: love is worth doing MORE
[20:48] Murska: And if you'd never feel pain, you wouldn't be grateful for feeling well.
[20:49] Tina Turtle: i'd gladly give up my migraines if the only price was not fully appreciating being headache free :P
[20:49] Murska: But I wouldn't give my ability to feel pain if the price would be the ability to emphatize.
[20:50] Murska: anyway
[20:50] Murska: are we playing?
[20:50] MrEdwardNigma: yes
[20:50] Shadowcaller: Ugh, I hate these kinds of disscusions
[20:50] MrEdwardNigma: gmage coming up
[20:50] Tina Turtle: ah, see, now you're all getting philosophical
[20:50] Shadowcaller: Lets play
[20:50] Tina Turtle: barbarian go smash
[20:50] Shadowcaller: *kind
[20:50] MrEdwardNigma: The party of three is awoken by a loud ringing sound. You check for your alarm clock, but it turns out the ringing is much further away than that
[20:51] Murska: look
[20:51] MrEdwardNigma: the bell in the tower is chiming, and the men in the camp are waking up and taking arms
[20:51] Murska: equip self
[20:51] MrEdwardNigma: they're all moving over to the road, to the bushes and the coaches
[20:51] Murska: all?
[20:51] MrEdwardNigma: leaving the camp empty
[20:51] Murska: yay
[20:51] MrEdwardNigma: yes, ALL
[20:51] Murska: loot the camp
[20:51] Tina Turtle: agree
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Feels pain…
[20:51] Tina Turtle: equip self
[20:52] Shadowcaller: Can't stand up
[20:52] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma follows to the camp
[20:52] MrEdwardNigma: after equipping, off course
[20:52] Shadowcaller: ((Have I removed those arrow heads yet?))
[20:52] MrEdwardNigma: arrow heads are still stuck
[20:52] MrEdwardNigma: the fire in the camp is burning softly
[20:52] MrEdwardNigma: there are some tents and huts
[20:52] Shadowcaller: ((And thus I can't stand up beacuse of the pain))
[20:52] MrEdwardNigma: and the tower
[20:53] Tina Turtle: remain behind with SC
[20:53] MrEdwardNigma: and some poles
[20:53] MrEdwardNigma: some of which have blood on them
[20:53] Murska: search huts in the center of the camp
[20:53] MrEdwardNigma: the left or right one?
[20:53] Murska: right
[20:53] Murska: 'Nigma, go check the large tent'
[20:53] Shadowcaller: *groans*
[20:53] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma nods and goes off
[20:53] Tina Turtle: first aid to SC?
[20:54] MrEdwardNigma: the right hut is warm and holds a bearrug, a big bed, a throne and some baubles and food
[20:54] MrEdwardNigma: sc already got first aid
[20:54] MrEdwardNigma: last night
[20:54] Murska: take anything valuable
[20:54] MrEdwardNigma: +50 points
[20:54] MrEdwardNigma: up to 700, I think
[20:54] Murska: check left hut
[20:54] Shadowcaller: ((Now I need second aid:P)))
[20:55] Tina Turtle: well i do whatever i can to make her feel better. which probably isn't much, but i still do it
[20:55] MrEdwardNigma: the second hut is locked with a padlock
[20:55] MrEdwardNigma: you've already done whatever you could alst night
[20:55] Murska: I can't open it with a kick?
[20:55] MrEdwardNigma: *last
[20:55] Murska: Is the door sturdy?
[20:55] MrEdwardNigma: the door is very sturdy
[20:55] Murska: what about the walls?
[20:55] MrEdwardNigma: same :P
[20:55] Murska: Roof?
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: all the same material
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: thick wood
[20:56] Murska: Floor?
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: well, you can't actually see the floor
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: or get to it
[20:56] Murska: 'Oi Nigma!'
[20:56] Murska: 'Get here.'
[20:56] Shadowcaller: ((How long am I going to be incapicated?))
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma walks over from some tents you didn't specifically tell him to enter
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: ((you're not incapacitated, sc, just in pain))
[20:56] Murska: 'Think you can do something to this?'
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: "I don't have any lockpicks with me"
[20:57] Murska: 'Hm. Well, what did the large tent hold?'
[20:57] Shadowcaller: I ask happy if she can look at my wounds, I would not let Murska or Nigma do it
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: "Just some tables and cooking pots"
[20:57] Murska: 'Okay, not much to do here. What about we break the bell in the tower and burn it all?
[20:57] Murska: '
[20:57] Tina Turtle: look wounds
[20:57] Murska: 'I guess the leader has the key.
[20:59] MrEdwardNigma: the wounds don't seem to be too bad. The arrowheads aren't that deep, but taking them out would require some proper tools, or opening up sc's entire back
[20:59] Shadowcaller: ((Ouch))
[20:59] Tina Turtle: do we have any liquor?
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: we don't
[21:00] Shadowcaller: ((My summoned water))
[21:00] Murska: What does Nigma respond?
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: "I suppose he does" he says, shrugging
[21:00] Murska: To the earlier comment
[21:00] Murska: -.-
[21:00] Tina Turtle: oh well. i wanted to try to sterilie the wounds, but water will just make them wet
[21:01] MrEdwardNigma: he shrugs
[21:01] Murska: …
[21:01] Murska: well
[21:01] Murska: 'kay
[21:01] Murska: Burn tents
[21:01] Murska: but make sure the fire doesn't spread to the left hut
[21:01] Shadowcaller: Do you think any of the others can help me?:|
[21:01] Murska: ((Burn the wounds?))
[21:02] Shadowcaller: ((I'm not sure I can control the fire that much:P))
[21:02] Tina Turtle: if they can find some sort of medical kit, I can try and remove the arrowheads.
[21:03] MrEdwardNigma: are you lighting the tents yourself, murska?
[21:03] Murska: eh. I take branches, light them on fire and throw them at the tents
[21:03] Murska: yes
[21:04] MrEdwardNigma: okay
[21:04] Shadowcaller: I put on clothes again I guess
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: as you reach one of the tents and light it on fire, a man jumps out with a blade
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: the card shark
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: he's got bandages all over, but he seems pretty determined to kill you
[21:05] Murska: Eh.
[21:05] Murska: I stab him in the face.
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: the adjacent tents behind him light up as well
[21:05] Murska: 'Nigma? Halpz.'
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma runs over as you're fighting the card shark
[21:06] Shadowcaller: Do happy and I hear anything?
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: he's a surprisingly good fighter while hurt
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: but Nigma stabs him in the back, like a true rogue
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: happy and you don't hear particularly much
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: the road is too far away to hear much
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: and the camp sin't that noisy
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: you do see the fire
[21:07] Murska: the card shark dies, I assume
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: the card shark dies
[21:07] Shadowcaller: I try to walk a short distance, it hurts
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: the walking doesn't hurt more than, say, sitting
[21:07] Murska: Loot card shark
[21:07] Shadowcaller: ((oh good))
[21:07] Tina Turtle: walk with sc, on the guard
[21:07] Shadowcaller: I follow happy
[21:08] MrEdwardNigma: the card shark has a blade, and a deck of cards
[21:08] Murska: examine blade
[21:08] MrEdwardNigma: the blade is old and notched
[21:09] Murska: Nigma has hopefully been checking all the tents that aren't burned.
[21:09] MrEdwardNigma: nope, he hasn't
[21:09] Shadowcaller: (were are we going happy?)
[21:09] Murska: well I hope he will. :P
[21:09] Murska: I climb the tower
[21:09] MrEdwardNigma: from the tower you have a good view of the road
[21:09] Tina Turtle: ((I'm following you, sc. I'm your bodyguard :P))
[21:09] MrEdwardNigma: there is a coach there, under attack
[21:09] Shadowcaller: (oh)
[21:10] Murska: Can I hide in the tower, btw?
[21:10] Shadowcaller: We go to the bandit camp then
[21:10] Murska: so I'm unspottable from the camp
[21:10] MrEdwardNigma: the tower doesn't have much wooden panels or anything to hide behind
[21:10] Murska: examine bell
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: the bell is pretty ordinary, with a knotted cord hanging from it to ring when necessary
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: sc and happy are at the camp
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: it is burning brightly
[21:11] Murska: hm. I cut off the cord
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: nearly everything is on fire
[21:11] Murska: and try to drop the bell from the tower
[21:11] Shadowcaller: Whats going on in the camp?
[21:11] Shadowcaller: Oh
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: even the bottom of the tower is lighting up
[21:11] Murska: ooh
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: you drop the bell
[21:11] Murska: I climb
[21:11] Murska: low
[21:11] Murska: as low as possible
[21:11] Murska: then jum
[21:11] Murska: p
[21:11] Shadowcaller: I try to put out the fire with my water
[21:11] Tina Turtle: examine locked hut
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: only the huts aren't on fire
[21:11] MrEdwardNigma: three of them
[21:12] Tina Turtle: use axe to break in
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: you have too little water to make a difference now
[21:12] Murska: ((Someone tell Nigma to check that third hut))
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: turtle chops down the door
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor escapes the lit tower
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: even trees are lighting up now
[21:12] Shadowcaller: I wet the ground then
[21:12] Murska: is the bell heavy?
[21:12] Tina Turtle: search hut
[21:12] Shadowcaller: So the fire can't spread
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: the bell is quite small
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: backpack sized
[21:12] Murska: I take bell
[21:13] MrEdwardNigma: you pick up the bell
[21:13] MrEdwardNigma: the hut is filled with stolen possessions
[21:13] MrEdwardNigma: 2000 points
[21:13] Murska: 'The bandits'll be returning. They can't not spot this fire.'
[21:13] Murska: loot hut
[21:13] Murska: :P
[21:13] MrEdwardNigma: you also find all the magic items excep the rock of returning
[21:13] Murska: 'kay
[21:13] Murska: what else?
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: the two huts are on fire now
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: leaving only one unharmed
[21:14] Murska: sheesh
[21:14] Tina Turtle: take bukkit, and other magic items
[21:14] Shadowcaller: I spray some water around the last hut
[21:14] Murska: take all
[21:14] Murska: then go away from the camp
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: the tents were set up in a circle
[21:14] Tina Turtle: look for healers kit
[21:14] Shadowcaller: Okay i follow murska
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: and now they're all burning
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: you're surrounded
[21:14] Shadowcaller: Intr
[21:14] Murska: …-.-
[21:15] MrEdwardNigma: no healer's kit, I'm afraid
[21:15] Murska: well, at least there's nothing that can burn in the middle of the camp
[21:15] Shadowcaller: Were is the palce with least fire?
[21:15] MrEdwardNigma: just the fire and the poles
[21:15] Tina Turtle: we can run for it, through the flames
[21:15] Shadowcaller: *place
[21:15] Tina Turtle: i'll carry SC
[21:15] MrEdwardNigma: the place with the least fire is the last hut
[21:15] Murska: where is the weakest spot in the wall of fire?
[21:15] MrEdwardNigma: both sides of it are burning though
[21:15] Murska: the first tents should be burnt down by now
[21:15] Shadowcaller: Thats what we asked:P
[21:16] MrEdwardNigma: trees are falling, burning
[21:16] Shadowcaller: Anyway, happy and I aim for that place
[21:16] MrEdwardNigma: the leader's hut is smashed
[21:16] MrEdwardNigma: you aim for the third hut?
[21:16] Murska: what about we just get out when the fire dies down from the first tents
[21:16] Murska: which should already happen
[21:17] MrEdwardNigma: but the trees behind them are lit
[21:17] MrEdwardNigma: and bushes
[21:17] Tina Turtle: aim for the third hut
[21:17] Shadowcaller: Yes, I try to use some water on the flames closest to us
[21:17] Murska: but there's something like 30m between the tents and the forest
[21:17] MrEdwardNigma: there seem to be two possible routes out
[21:17] Shadowcaller: as well as drecnh us in water
[21:17] Murska: of no burnable stuff
[21:17] MrEdwardNigma: the third hut, and a thin wall of fire on the road to the well
[21:17] Murska: 'kay
[21:17] Murska: ((I push nigma into the fire. :P))
[21:17] Tina Turtle: third hut
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma pushes back
[21:18] Murska: that was ooc
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: turtle runs into the third hut
[21:18] Murska: thin wall of fire
[21:18] Tina Turtle: carrying sc, if she can't run
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: this hut does have a healer's kit
[21:18] Tina Turtle: take kit
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: in fact, it seems to have a complete surgical set up
[21:18] Murska: xD
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: axes, hatchets, saws, needle and thick thread
[21:18] Shadowcaller: We must save this hut!
[21:18] MrEdwardNigma: and lots of bodyparts, in jars on shelves
[21:19] Murska: ((take needle/thread/saw at least))
[21:19] MrEdwardNigma: and in the centre of the hut, a big table, with a sheet over it
[21:19] Murska: ((and then gtfo))
[21:19] MrEdwardNigma: and something lying beneath
[21:19] Tina Turtle: look
[21:19] Shadowcaller: We do that

[21:19] Murska: Aegnor rushes through the thin wall of fire.
[21:19] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor rushes away from the rest of the party, setting himself alight
[21:19] MrEdwardNigma: he arrives at the well
[21:20] MrEdwardNigma: while burning
[21:20] Tina Turtle: look at the 'something lying beneath'
[21:20] Shadowcaller: Is a bit dizzy from the smoke
[21:20] Murska: I roll on the ground
[21:20] MrEdwardNigma: you pull away the sheet
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: revealing the largest, ugliest man you've ever seen
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: he seems to be stitched together from other people's bodyparts
[21:21] Shadowcaller: I grab some of the things inside the hut as fast as I can
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: he has too many of some
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: what things?
[21:21] Shadowcaller: Not noticing the man
[21:21] Murska: I put myself out.
[21:21] Murska: By rolling on the ground.
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor rolls on the ground
[21:21] Shadowcaller: Um the surgery stuff
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: putting himself out
[21:21] MrEdwardNigma: he then notices the whole forest is a sea of fire around him
[21:22] Murska: what the hell
[21:22] MrEdwardNigma: ALL the surgery stuff???
[21:22] Murska: how fast does this fire spread
[21:22] MrEdwardNigma: like wildfire
[21:22] Murska: sheesh.
[21:22] Shadowcaller: Not all, the things I can carry
[21:22] Shadowcaller: The lightest things
[21:22] MrEdwardNigma: being?
[21:22] Tina Turtle: as much as we can carry, without emcumbering ourselves
[21:22] Murska: well, I stay in the clearing and stop the fire from burning anything near me.
[21:22] Tina Turtle: healers kit at the minimum
[21:22] MrEdwardNigma: you're already quite encumbered
[21:22] Murska: ((needle, thread, saw))
[21:23] MrEdwardNigma: you take some basic medical supplies
[21:23] Tina Turtle: needle, thread, and saw
[21:23] MrEdwardNigma: and a saw
[21:23] Tina Turtle: no body parts though :P
[21:23] Shadowcaller: ((Agree with murska))
[21:23] MrEdwardNigma: how do you "stop" the fire from burning stuff? :P
[21:23] Murska: By creating a perimeter of no burning stuff
[21:23] MrEdwardNigma: plenty of dry grass near the well
[21:23] Murska: as in
[21:23] Murska: stuff that doesn't burn
[21:23] Murska: Well fine, FINE, I lower myself carefully into the well.
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor descends into the darkness
[21:24] Shadowcaller: ((happy and I try to run for it when we got the stuff we can carry
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: meanwhile, sc, nigma and happy notice the hut is getting very hot
[21:24] Tina Turtle: yeah, try to find a safe way out
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: the hut only has the one door
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: which is now blocked by a wall of fire
[21:24] Murska: I wait in the well, eating a bit of the meat I brought with me.
[21:25] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor eats, while sitting on top of the bear
[21:25] Shadowcaller: Lets try to makie a new door then…
[21:25] Shadowcaller: *make
[21:25] Tina Turtle: use axe to make new door
[21:25] MrEdwardNigma: you chop through the back wall of the hut
[21:25] Murska: I examine my surroundings in the meanwhile
[21:26] MrEdwardNigma: in the well, there's some rope, a bucket, three looted dead men, a bear, and a very deep pool of water
[21:26] MrEdwardNigma: you can't even see the bottom
[21:26] MrEdwardNigma: there is a loud crunch, and a snap, and the rest of the rope falls down
[21:26] Murska: I dodge the bucket
[21:26] Shadowcaller: How is the door making going?
[21:26] MrEdwardNigma: the top of the well gets blocked off largely by a fallen tree
[21:26] MrEdwardNigma: the bucket was down already
[21:26] Murska: good.
[21:27] MrEdwardNigma: you do dodge some masonry though
[21:27] Murska: well, I try and measure the deepness of the pool with the rope
[21:27] MrEdwardNigma: you're already through the back wall, happy
[21:27] MrEdwardNigma: nigma jumps through while he can, into the forest
[21:27] Murska: which is aflame
[21:27] Shadowcaller: The stench down there must be unbareable
[21:27] MrEdwardNigma: burning forest, I might add
[21:27] Tina Turtle: we race through the flames
[21:27] Shadowcaller: I follow Nigma
[21:27] MrEdwardNigma: the stench is pretty horrible
[21:27] Murska: I ignore the smell.
[21:27] MrEdwardNigma: you measure the depth
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: it's about half the length of the rope
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: which is pretty damn deep
[21:28] Murska: 'kay
[21:28] Murska: I fill a bucket with water and douse my own clothes
[21:28] Murska: to stop any remaining burning and stuff.
[21:28] MrEdwardNigma: three heroes (of sorts) race through the flames, trying to keep themselves from burning up with splashes of water
[21:29] MrEdwardNigma: no more burning down the well
[21:29] Murska: in my clothes, that is
[21:29] MrEdwardNigma: the heroes eventually arrive at a river
[21:29] Murska: I start making steps into the side of the well with my equipment
[21:29] MrEdwardNigma: your equipment?
[21:29] Murska: weaponry
[21:29] Shadowcaller: Hm, is it a strong current?
[21:30] Murska: mace, daggers
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: swords?
[21:30] Murska: stuff like that
[21:30] MrEdwardNigma: it seems to be a very strong current
[21:30] Shadowcaller: Rocks and stuff I guess?
[21:30] Shadowcaller: How wide is the river?
[21:30] Shadowcaller: Can we jump over it?
[21:31] MrEdwardNigma: not extremely wide, actually
[21:31] MrEdwardNigma: the fire HAS spread to the other side though
[21:31] MrEdwardNigma: jumping over it seems unlikely, but you might be able to jump and then wade a bit
[21:31] Murska: the burning tree on the top of the well is dropping burning stuff into the well right?
[21:31] Murska: I dodge that stuff
[21:31] Shadowcaller: Well, looks like we only got once choice:|
[21:31] MrEdwardNigma: nope, it's not dropping much
[21:31] MrEdwardNigma: just some ashes
[21:31] Murska: while I make the steps
[21:32] Tina Turtle: no, don't jump. if you fell, you could be swept away
[21:32] MrEdwardNigma: making steps is extremely slow
[21:32] Shadowcaller: Well, both sides are burning
[21:32] MrEdwardNigma: and the wall is slippery
[21:32] Murska: 'kay well
[21:32] Murska: notify me when I'm done
[21:32] Tina Turtle: so lets wade out into the river to protect from the fire, and work our way upstream. or downstream. whichever way looks least burney
[21:33] Shadowcaller: Well the current is very strong
[21:33] MrEdwardNigma: going upstream in THAT river seems unlikely
[21:33] Tina Turtle: we don't go that far
[21:33] Tina Turtle: it can't be too strong near the banks
[21:33] MrEdwardNigma: it's simply quite deep
[21:33] MrEdwardNigma: dug out a groove in the forest
[21:34] Tina Turtle: ah, no banks then
[21:34] Tina Turtle: gotcha
[21:34] Tina Turtle: any large bits of wood floating in the river yet?
[21:34] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor, meanwhile, is working on the third step
[21:34] MrEdwardNigma: long way up
[21:34] MrEdwardNigma: sure, there's wood floating in the river
[21:34] MrEdwardNigma: some of it burning
[21:35] Murska: I create a pile from the corpses and start the steps from atop of that
[21:35] Tina Turtle: we should grab one of the non burning logs and let it float us down
[21:35] Shadowcaller: We try that then
[21:35] Murska: and only make steps until I can toss the rope to the top of the well and hopefully have it catch to the tree
[21:35] Tina Turtle: the current should outrun the fire
[21:35] MrEdwardNigma: the corpses are already on a pile
[21:36] Tina Turtle: me and SC grab the largest log that isn't on fire that we can find. the same log
[21:36] MrEdwardNigma: you jump into the river and grab onto some wood
[21:36] MrEdwardNigma: together
[21:36] MrEdwardNigma: nigma follows
[21:36] MrEdwardNigma: the river moves you through the woods very quickly
[21:36] MrEdwardNigma: soon you notice the river dissappearing into a cave up ahead
[21:37] Murska: I should be at my fifth step by now
[21:37] MrEdwardNigma: the woods surrounding the rock wall are still burning
[21:37] MrEdwardNigma: yes, you're at your fifth step
[21:37] MrEdwardNigma: about a hundred to go
[21:37] Murska: 'kay
[21:37] Murska: I'll go eat
[21:37] Murska: Aegnor is making steps
[21:38] Shadowcaller: So we are floating down the cave?
[21:38] MrEdwardNigma: unless you try to get out the river, yes
[21:38] MrEdwardNigma: the darkness swallows you
[21:38] MrEdwardNigma: after a while, you feel the ceiling push up against you heads
[21:38] Murska: If we agree on gaining new skills by practicing them, I should be a rather good stepmaker after this session is over
[21:39] MrEdwardNigma: I don't really agree on it :P
[21:39] MrEdwardNigma: the seventh step crumbles, sending you plummeting down
[21:39] MrEdwardNigma: you splash into the water
[21:39] Shadowcaller: We press ourself against the logs
[21:39] Murska: *sigh*
[21:39] Murska: if only I had 2 lives
[21:39] MrEdwardNigma: you only missed the stone rim by a foot
[21:40] MrEdwardNigma: you press yourselves against the logs, pushing them underwater
[21:40] MrEdwardNigma: the ceiling scrapes up to your backs
[21:40] Murska: I sing
[21:40] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma is about to say something, but is then knocked out by some rock overhead
[21:41] Murska: Nigma drowns! YAY
[21:41] Tina Turtle: try and shield SC's back
[21:41] Shadowcaller: I try to take a deep breath before that
[21:41] MrEdwardNigma: sc breathes in deeply
[21:41] MrEdwardNigma: and is then pushed underwater
[21:41] MrEdwardNigma: together with the others
[21:41] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor meanwhile notices the fire seems to have ended above
[21:41] Shadowcaller: I hold my breath:P
[21:41] Murska: Aegnor keeps singing
[21:42] MrEdwardNigma: the singing attracts some bandits
[21:42] Murska: I shield myself from arrows with the bear corpse
[21:42] MrEdwardNigma: their heads appear in the small opening between the tree and the wall
[21:42] Tina Turtle: fireproof bandits? :P
[21:42] MrEdwardNigma: some arrows plunge into the dead bear
[21:43] MrEdwardNigma: must've gotten lucky like all of you guys
[21:43] MrEdwardNigma: meanwhile, sc and turtle get air again
[21:43] Shadowcaller: The fire is over apperently
[21:43] MrEdwardNigma: a little too much, as it's combined with a drop
[21:43] Murska: there are no moles or anything here… sheesh.
[21:43] MrEdwardNigma: an underground waterfall
[21:43] Shadowcaller: we fall
[21:43] MrEdwardNigma: they splash into an underground lake, the log ramming into their chests
[21:43] Shadowcaller: And not palladinish:P
[21:44] MrEdwardNigma: the cave is illuminated by luminiscent fungus on the walls
[21:44] MrEdwardNigma: it's a pretty big cave
[21:44] MrEdwardNigma: there are some lights, deeper in the water, and they seem to be moving
[21:44] Shadowcaller: We are not hurt by the fall?
[21:44] Tina Turtle: look for shore
[21:44] MrEdwardNigma: not very hurt, no
[21:44] MrEdwardNigma: you were lucky
[21:44] MrEdwardNigma: happy find a small beach
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: with pebbles
[21:45] Shadowcaller: Out things then?
[21:45] Shadowcaller: *our
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: you lost some stuff, yeah
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: anything big you likely lost
[21:45] Murska: I wait until the bandits are gone.
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: and anything else is wet
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor waits
[21:45] MrEdwardNigma: he doesn't hear the bandits anymore after a while
[21:46] Shadowcaller: I follow happy to the shore
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: they may still be waiting topside though
[21:46] Tina Turtle: inventory
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: I honestly can't recall all your stuff
[21:46] Shadowcaller: Nigma is there right?
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: you have the magic items though
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: nope, Nigma isn't
[21:46] Murska: Hm. I hum harmonics into the walls, creating sonic pulses that lure any moles or other digging creatures nearby to me.
[21:46] Tina Turtle: and the healer's kit?
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: and the healer's kit
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: lost the saw
[21:46] Tina Turtle: make camp on short
[21:46] MrEdwardNigma: no moles
[21:47] Tina Turtle: shore
[21:47] MrEdwardNigma: not through stone
[21:47] Murska: stone walls? *sigh*
[21:47] Tina Turtle: pull log out of water
[21:47] MrEdwardNigma: on the beach is some wreckage
[21:47] Murska: I get bored.
[21:47] MrEdwardNigma: stone, slippery walls, yeah
[21:48] MrEdwardNigma: you still have hints, btw
[21:48] Murska: how did anyone even make stone walls into a well and why
[21:48] Murska: -.-
[21:48] MrEdwardNigma: in my experience, a lot of wells have stone walls
[21:48] Tina Turtle: look wreckage
[21:48] Murska: At least where I live, wells don't have stone walls very far downwards
[21:48] MrEdwardNigma: there are various bits of ships and rafts
[21:48] MrEdwardNigma: lots of driftwood and logs too
[21:49] MrEdwardNigma: most of the wood is rotten
[21:49] Murska: hm
[21:49] MrEdwardNigma: you notice some yelling
[21:49] Tina Turtle: build fire. safely. not the kind that sets the whole world on fire :P
[21:49] Murska: if my life counter says 1
[21:49] Murska: and I lose a life
[21:49] Murska: I'll have 0 left but be alive?
[21:49] Murska: or be dead
[21:49] MrEdwardNigma: you make a fire surrounded by some rocks
[21:49] Shadowcaller: I help happy with that
[21:49] MrEdwardNigma: be dead
[21:49] Shadowcaller: What is Nigma doing?
[21:49] Murska: 'kay…
[21:49] Tina Turtle: who hears the yelling? Us or Murska?
[21:50] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma is hanging from a rock, in the middle of the waterfall, it appears
[21:50] Murska: Well, I dive into the deep pool, checking those walls if they're made of stone.
[21:50] MrEdwardNigma: he was yelling
[21:50] Murska: shoot him
[21:50] MrEdwardNigma: aegnor dives, and eventually finds a grating below, in the wall
[21:50] Murska: I go back up
[21:50] Murska: and breathe.
[21:50] Tina Turtle: any way to get to Nigma?
[21:50] Murska: then I go back down and break the grating
[21:50] MrEdwardNigma: besides climbing the stone wall?
[21:51] MrEdwardNigma: not really
[21:51] Shadowcaller: I tell Nigma to jump
[21:51] MrEdwardNigma: how do you break the grating?
[21:51] Tina Turtle: Jump! Jump!
[21:51] Murska: With the mace.
[21:51] MrEdwardNigma: "Jump? Are you insane? There's a passage here, behind the falls. It looks like the only way out"
[21:51] MrEdwardNigma: the grating smashes
[21:52] Shadowcaller: Can you reach it?
[21:52] MrEdwardNigma: or rather, gets knocked out
[21:52] Murska: I go back up to breathe
[21:52] MrEdwardNigma: "I'm stuck by my shirt"
[21:52] MrEdwardNigma: the grating sinks further
[21:52] Murska: then wonder how breaking that grating helps me anyway since I can't hold my breath for long enough to get out of the underwater tunnel.
[21:52] Tina Turtle: "I don't really see any way to get to you. Cut your shirt loose."
[21:53] MrEdwardNigma: "But… but…"
[21:53] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma grudgingly complies
[21:53] MrEdwardNigma: when he surfaces, you notice he's quite a dashing handsome man without a shirt
[21:53] Tina Turtle: fish Nigma out of the pool, and drag him to shore
[21:53] Tina Turtle: yeah, we've all seen each other nekkey before now :P
[21:53] Shadowcaller: How high is Nigmas charisma?
[21:54] Murska: Not as high as mine. :P
[21:54] MrEdwardNigma: exactly
[21:54] Shadowcaller: Well, they haven't seen me8-)
[21:54] Shadowcaller: Happys?
[21:54] Tina Turtle: i'm a gorgeous barbarian chick
[21:54] MrEdwardNigma: happy's is way lower
[21:54] Murska: I attempt to learn skinning on the bear.
[21:55] Murska: oh, and retrieve the arrows.
[21:55] Shadowcaller: Mine?:P
[21:55] MrEdwardNigma: you manage to skin his fur
[21:55] Murska: I was actually aiming for the membranes below skin
[21:55] MrEdwardNigma: order of charisma: murska, nigma, sc, happy
[21:55] MrEdwardNigma: that's harder, murska
[21:55] Murska: well yeah
[21:55] Murska: I'm trying it anyway. :P
[21:56] MrEdwardNigma: you fail
[21:56] Tina Turtle: okay, I drag Nigma to shore, and get everyone warm and dry by the fire
[21:56] Tina Turtle: then i get ready to remove arrowheads from SC
[21:56] Murska: Well, I firmly attach the bear rug around myself to keep all my stuff intact and with me
[21:57] Murska: then I attempt to swim as far as I can into the tunnel behind the grating, going back if I think I can't make it if I go any further.
[21:57] MrEdwardNigma: you swim, and swim, and swim, and just when you think you can't go any further you find a pocket of air
[21:58] Murska: yays. I breathe.
[21:58] MrEdwardNigma: there's a skeleton there, who seems to have failed making it quite as far
[21:58] Murska: I examine the skeleton
[21:58] Shadowcaller: We cuddel by the fire
[21:58] MrEdwardNigma: it seems to be the skeleton of a dwarf, a midget, or maybe a kid
[21:58] Tina Turtle: You're cuddling with Nigma? O.o
[21:58] Shadowcaller: No
[21:58] Shadowcaller: Just happy
[21:58] Tina Turtle: heh
[21:58] Murska: I look around for any other stuff
[21:58] MrEdwardNigma: it has a rotten, faded red hood, and a picnic basket
[21:59] Murska: I open the basket
[21:59] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[21:59] Shadowcaller: Is Nigma doing anything?
[21:59] MrEdwardNigma: the basket is full of food that's gone way bad, a butter knife, a bonnet, and two knitting needles
[21:59] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma isn't doing much
[22:00] Tina Turtle: "Do you want me to try and remove those arrowheads now?"
[22:00] MrEdwardNigma: a boat approaches the shore
[22:00] MrEdwardNigma: it's a small boat
[22:00] MrEdwardNigma: with only one figure on it
[22:00] Murska: I grab the needles and the knife
[22:00] Murska: then I go google what a bonnet means
[22:00] MrEdwardNigma: Nimga demands his stick back, as soon as he realises you have it
[22:00] Tina Turtle: give stick
[22:00] MrEdwardNigma: a bonnet is basically a woollen hat thing
[22:00] Tina Turtle: look boat
[22:01] Murska: 'kay
[22:01] Murska: I leave it there.
[22:01] Shadowcaller: Well as long he is not looking…*looks at Nigma*
[22:01] MrEdwardNigma: the figure on the boat is hunched and quite small
[22:01] MrEdwardNigma: it may once have been human
[22:01] MrEdwardNigma: but now it looks slimy and wretchid
[22:01] Tina Turtle: is it dead?
[22:01] MrEdwardNigma: it seems to be alive, sort of
[22:01] Murska: Then I attempt to swim further, again going back to breathe if I have to
[22:01] MrEdwardNigma: it stops the boat and drags it ashore
[22:01] Murska: gollum
[22:01] Shadowcaller: I got a bad feeling about this…
[22:02] Shadowcaller: ((Is it golum?:P))
[22:02] MrEdwardNigma: it has a big club, which it used to propel the boat
[22:02] Shadowcaller: *gollum >.>
[22:02] MrEdwardNigma: it also has a long length of thread wrapped around his shoulder
[22:02] MrEdwardNigma: with a small hook on it
[22:03] Tina Turtle: watch, hand on axe, but not brandishing it yet
[22:03] Shadowcaller: I'm prepared to cast a fire ball against it
[22:03] Murska: while I'm swimming…
[22:03] MrEdwardNigma: murska, meanwhile, swims on, reaching a second pocket of air
[22:03] Shadowcaller: If it attacks
[22:03] Shadowcaller: Or make any sudden moves
[22:03] MrEdwardNigma: this one has some light, falling in through small holes in the natural rock ceiling
[22:03] MrEdwardNigma: it also has some lillies
[22:03] Murska: yay for light
[22:04] Murska: I enjoy the fresher smell.
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: there are a bunch of frogs, of which the biggest in sitting in the middle of the pond, on a lily
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: the frog tilts it's head and looks at you
[22:04] MrEdwardNigma: the creature in the cave meanwhile, walks over to the fire, club drawn
[22:04] Murska: I, while taking the proper precautions, swim further. I have no business with frogs.
[22:05] Shadowcaller: I ask who he is
[22:05] Shadowcaller: and asks him to stop moving
[22:05] MrEdwardNigma: The creature looks at you oddly
[22:05] MrEdwardNigma: "I's gogam"
[22:05] MrEdwardNigma: it says
[22:06] MrEdwardNigma: "who is you trifella?"
[22:06] Shadowcaller: We are here beacuse of a accident, do you know they way out?
[22:06] Shadowcaller: *the
[22:06] MrEdwardNigma: Murska erups from the side of the river, from an underwater cave
[22:06] MrEdwardNigma: his head pops above water
[22:07] MrEdwardNigma: he sees he's in the forest, but it's burnt down now
[22:07] MrEdwardNigma: burnt stumps pass by as he bobs along with the current
[22:07] Murska: I attempt to get out of the river
[22:07] MrEdwardNigma: "No way out. Just lake. Just dwarveseses"
[22:08] Shadowcaller: Dwarfs? Where?
[22:08] MrEdwardNigma: murska crawls out of the river where a large tree has fallen across it
[22:08] Murska: I look around
[22:08] MrEdwardNigma: "down the tunnels. Lots of dwarveses. Not tasty. Meat tastes stringy"
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: "gogam likes fishes"
[22:09] Shadowcaller: …you have "tasted" them?
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: "fishes better"
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: around murska is the burnt forest
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: and the river
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: heading in two directions
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: he can also see a cottage, in the distance
[22:09] Murska: which way?
[22:09] MrEdwardNigma: it seems to be the only thing that hasn't burnt down for miles
[22:09] Shadowcaller: *whispers to happy* what shouldwe do? shouldwe ask him to lead us to the dwarfs?
[22:10] MrEdwardNigma: that and the tower, way further
[22:10] Shadowcaller: *should
[22:10] Murska: Oracle's tower eh.
[22:10] Murska: I go towards that, searching for any signs of my companions
[22:10] MrEdwardNigma: gogam wanders off, back to his boat
[22:10] MrEdwardNigma: and returns with some fish
[22:10] Tina Turtle: *whisspers* I don't want to go anywhere until we've gotten you fixed
[22:10] MrEdwardNigma: he starts frying them on your fire
[22:10] Shadowcaller: I guess /whispers
[22:11] Tina Turtle: "How long have you been here?"
[22:11] Murska: ((I wonder how the bandits knew I was their enemy anyway when they found me at the well. I'm still disguised as one.))
[22:11] MrEdwardNigma: there are burn victims all over the place at the tower
[22:12] MrEdwardNigma: it seems everyone in the forest fled there
[22:12] MrEdwardNigma: no-one is queuing anymore
[22:12] Murska: 'kay
[22:12] MrEdwardNigma: except in front of the few doctors present
[22:12] MrEdwardNigma: vendors are still operative though
[22:12] Murska: I leave towards the camp.
[22:12] MrEdwardNigma: selling "homemade burn remedies"
[22:12] MrEdwardNigma: the camp is no longer there
[22:12] MrEdwardNigma: just the bell
[22:12] Murska: well where it was
[22:13] MrEdwardNigma: and a lot of ashes
[22:13] Murska: I took the bell with me!
[22:13] Shadowcaller: Is gogam answering?
[22:13] MrEdwardNigma: "Gogam has been here for as long as gogam can remember"
[22:13] MrEdwardNigma: you had to drop it as you ran
[22:13] Murska: 'kay
[22:13] Murska: I take it again
[22:13] MrEdwardNigma: it was pretty big
[22:13] Murska: also, metal doesn't burn
[22:13] Murska: I search for stuff amongst the ashes
[22:14] MrEdwardNigma: just some rubbish
[22:14] MrEdwardNigma: some saws and hatchets in the third hut
[22:14] Murska: I pick a saw.
[22:14] Shadowcaller: I ask gogam if there is anything special with this place
[22:14] Murska: and a hatchet, while I'm at it
[22:14] MrEdwardNigma: "It is home"
[22:14] Murska: I then go towards the road with the blockade
[22:15] Shadowcaller: *whispers to nigma* keep an eye on him
[22:15] Shadowcaller: Then I ask happy if she can help me with the arrow heads
[22:15] Tina Turtle: I'll draw sc further off, and build a new fire
[22:16] MrEdwardNigma: the blockade has burnt down as well
[22:16] Murska: I take arrows.
[22:16] MrEdwardNigma: just some skeletons ans such left
[22:16] Tina Turtle: then sterilize the equipment and begin removing arrowheads
[22:16] Murska: It should have a lot.
[22:16] MrEdwardNigma: arrows burnt down too
[22:16] Murska: arrowheads
[22:16] Murska: that is
[22:16] MrEdwardNigma: plenty of those, I suppose
[22:16] Shadowcaller: I scream in pain
[22:16] Murska: I gather 100.
[22:16] Murska: and also check for any daggers and other stuff that was saved from the fire
[22:16] MrEdwardNigma: the arrowheads are properly removed
[22:17] Shadowcaller: Yay
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: though happy wasn't exactly the most precise doctor
[22:17] Shadowcaller: Ouch
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: some daggers and stuff can be found
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: you're pretty encumbered
[22:17] Shadowcaller: What is Nigma and the creature doing?
[22:17] Murska: I always am. :P
[22:17] Murska: inventory? ;)
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: they seem to be bargaining
[22:17] MrEdwardNigma: playing a game of sorts
[22:17] Murska: I take two daggers and hide 'em.
[22:17] Murska: I also throw the butterknife at a burnt down log
[22:18] Shadowcaller: I put on my clothes and halt back
[22:18] Shadowcaller: still in pain
[22:18] MrEdwardNigma: "What can whisper and bite but ahs no mouth?" the creature asks
[22:18] MrEdwardNigma: "Uhm…"
[22:18] Shadowcaller: I ignore the creature and sits down near the fire
[22:19] Shadowcaller: (happy, ask what they are doing)
[22:19] Tina Turtle: "Whatcha doin?"
[22:20] Murska: I search for any signs of the bandits.
[22:20] MrEdwardNigma: "We're playing a riddling game" Nigma says
[22:20] MrEdwardNigma: "i seem to be losing"
[22:20] Tina Turtle: *sigh* "What did you bet?"
[22:20] MrEdwardNigma: no signs of bandits
[22:20] MrEdwardNigma: "Uhm… I bet you"
[22:21] MrEdwardNigma: "he said you looked like the most tasty of us"
[22:21] MrEdwardNigma: "Didn't think I'd lose"
[22:21] Tina Turtle: "The answer is the wind, moron."
[22:21] MrEdwardNigma: the creature curses
[22:22] Murska: I decide to avenge the deaths of my companions.
[22:22] MrEdwardNigma: good idea, murska
[22:22] Murska: if only I'd get the results of my bandit searching.
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (is nigma going to ask a riddle now?)
[22:23] MrEdwardNigma: you did
[22:23] Murska: ah
[22:23] Murska: good.
[22:23] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma is thinking
[22:23] Murska: hmm.
[22:23] Murska: well, I sort of wander around for a while.
[22:23] Shadowcaller: I'm in too much pain to think right now
[22:23] MrEdwardNigma: you saw some of them at the burncentre though
[22:23] Shadowcaller: I lay down oon the hard cold stone floor
[22:23] Murska: I look to the horizon for any elevation of the landscape.
[22:23] Shadowcaller: *on
[22:24] Shadowcaller: trying to relaxe
[22:25] MrEdwardNigma: you see a rock wall in the distance
[22:25] Shadowcaller: (So is Nigma still thinking?)
[22:25] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma is still thinking
[22:25] MrEdwardNigma: he may not be very good at it
[22:25] Murska: I go towards the wall
[22:26] Tina Turtle: No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
[22:26] MrEdwardNigma: "You word"
[22:26] MrEdwardNigma: *your
[22:26] Tina Turtle: wrong answer
[22:26] MrEdwardNigma: "It is the right answer"
[22:27] MrEdwardNigma: "right!" the creature screams
[22:27] Tina Turtle: I speak, and yet, I have broken no word. What I have broken is silence.
[22:27] Murska: meanwhile, I reach the stone wall
[22:27] MrEdwardNigma: gogam looks angry
[22:27] MrEdwardNigma: his hand twitches, and suddenly he is gone
[22:27] Tina Turtle: he should be, if the barbarian outsmarted him :P
[22:27] Murska: ((Knew it. :P))
[22:27] MrEdwardNigma: "Hey, you were supposed to give me that ring" Nigma said
[22:27] MrEdwardNigma: "No fair!" the invisible creature screamed
[22:28] Murska: ((And you didn't steal it? ))
[22:28] Tina Turtle: Attack with axe
[22:28] Tina Turtle: since he just screamed and gave himself away
[22:28] MrEdwardNigma: there is a cave in the stone wall, the river dissappears into it
[22:28] Murska: Can I climb the wall?
[22:28] MrEdwardNigma: you hit something, but it hits back, knocking the axe out of your hand
[22:29] MrEdwardNigma: it hits you in the face, blinding one eye temporarily
[22:29] Shadowcaller: I slowly rise up from the floor
[22:29] Shadowcaller: trying to see whats going on
[22:29] Murska: My clothes should be black, right?
[22:29] Shadowcaller: What is Nigma doing?
[22:29] MrEdwardNigma: the wall looks hard to climb, but there is a slope somewhere across the river
[22:29] Murska: And it should be getting late
[22:29] MrEdwardNigma: and your clothes are grey, I believe
[22:29] Murska: 'kay
[22:29] Murska: works
[22:29] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma is running
[22:30] Murska: I cross the river from the spot with the tree
[22:30] MrEdwardNigma: it's afternoon
[22:30] Murska: then go towards the slope
[22:30] MrEdwardNigma: early afternoon
[22:30] Murska: darn
[22:30] MrEdwardNigma: you are now at the slope
[22:30] Murska: look
[22:30] MrEdwardNigma: I'm not sure where you're headed :P
[22:30] Shadowcaller: I ask happy whats going on
[22:30] Murska: Me neither. :P
[22:30] Murska: I'm exploring.
[22:30] Shadowcaller: And nigma is running for cover?
[22:30] MrEdwardNigma: you look, there's a slope, and a river, with a cave
[22:30] Murska: 'kay
[22:30] MrEdwardNigma: yes, he's running for cover
[22:30] Murska: I climb the slope
[22:31] Shadowcaller: Whats going on here? *asks happy*
[22:31] MrEdwardNigma: up the slope you have a nice view of the burnt down forest
[22:31] MrEdwardNigma: there is only one cottage left standing
[22:31] MrEdwardNigma: and the tower
[22:32] MrEdwardNigma: and you see the well, with some effort
[22:32] Murska: I check the colour of the cottage door
[22:32] MrEdwardNigma: on top of the cliff, the forest is still untouched
[22:32] Tina Turtle: sorry, was afk
[22:32] MrEdwardNigma: you can't see from way up there
[22:32] Tina Turtle: Try to grab the invisible attacker
[22:32] Murska: I examine the area around the tower, with the people.
[22:33] MrEdwardNigma: happy misses, and gets hit in the bakc of the head
[22:33] Shadowcaller: I see happy fighting against something
[22:33] MrEdwardNigma: there are some tents near the tower now
[22:33] MrEdwardNigma: but you can't see much more from way up here
[22:33] Shadowcaller: I use a fireball were I think the creature was
[22:33] MrEdwardNigma: something screams
[22:33] Shadowcaller: Behind happy that is
[22:33] Tina Turtle: Grab handful of dirt, fling it towards the screams
[22:34] Murska: I examine the landscape on the cliff
[22:34] MrEdwardNigma: after a while some steam is seen rising from the water
[22:34] MrEdwardNigma: the dirt misses the screams
[22:34] Tina Turtle: is there an indentation in the water?
[22:34] Tina Turtle: displacement?
[22:34] MrEdwardNigma: tto crumbly
[22:34] Shadowcaller: We can't see its on fire?
[22:34] MrEdwardNigma: nope
[22:34] Shadowcaller: I ask happy whats going on
[22:34] MrEdwardNigma: on top of the cliff are a lot of trees. The forest seems thicker up here
[22:35] MrEdwardNigma: there is a path too, with a sign saying "dwarven mines"
[22:35] Murska: I follow the path.
[22:35] Shadowcaller: Happy=
[22:35] Shadowcaller: *?
[22:36] MrEdwardNigma: you arrive at a mineshaft, with some huts with dwarves living in them
[22:36] Murska: 'Hello there.'
[22:37] Tina Turtle: "That creature went invisible and tried to kill us"
[22:37] MrEdwardNigma: "Hiya. What do you want? Not our gold, I hope?"
[22:37] Murska: 'Nah. I have no use for gold.'
[22:37] Shadowcaller: I try to make out were the creatur might be
[22:38] Murska: 'I'm a bit lost right now since the whole area that way*points* burnt.
[22:38] Shadowcaller: *creature
[22:38] MrEdwardNigma: "No use for gold?". the dwarves laugh.
[22:38] MrEdwardNigma: The creature may be near the steam
[22:38] Murska: 'It just disappears if I get any.'
[22:38] Murska: 'Pretty frustrating.'
[22:39] MrEdwardNigma: "dissappears???". the dwarves whisper. "We think you should get away from our gold as far as possible"
[22:39] Murska: 'Just don't give me any.'
[22:39] Shadowcaller: I tell happy to try to attack where the creature might be
[22:39] Shadowcaller: I'm prepared to cast another fire ball at it
[22:40] Tina Turtle: I keep trying to find the creature, looking for displaced water, footprints, listening for sounds, etc
[22:40] Shadowcaller: If it make any noises that gives away its position
[22:40] MrEdwardNigma: there is steam
[22:40] MrEdwardNigma: it's getting less though
[22:41] Shadowcaller: If there is a stream there must be a way out
[22:41] MrEdwardNigma: "Off course we won't GIVE you any". they laugh. "Now leave"
[22:41] Murska: 'Sure.'
[22:41] Murska: I walk away.
[22:41] Tina Turtle: attack where the steam is
[22:42] MrEdwardNigma: you stab and smething squeals
[22:42] MrEdwardNigma: *something
[22:42] Tina Turtle: grab hold of squealing thing
[22:42] MrEdwardNigma: you grab hold of something
[22:43] MrEdwardNigma: it's quite cold
[22:44] Shadowcaller: I ask if happy got it
[22:45] Tina Turtle: Shakes what i'm holding
[22:45] Murska: I pick a direction and walk towards it.
[22:46] MrEdwardNigma: you end up back at the cliff
[22:46] MrEdwardNigma: you still have hints, you know :P
[22:46] Murska: nah
[22:46] Murska: I got multiple obvious things to do
[22:46] Tina Turtle: shake shake shake
[22:46] Murska: I'm just exploring around.
[22:46] MrEdwardNigma: whatever you're holding drops a club
[22:46] Tina Turtle: does it make any noise? squealing, crying?
[22:46] MrEdwardNigma: the club becomes visible
[22:46] MrEdwardNigma: it makes no more noises
[22:46] Tina Turtle: Drag it back to the others
[22:46] Murska: I pick the opposite direction and walk towards that.
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: you arrive backa t the dwarven camp. They seem suspicious
[22:47] Murska: I circle around it
[22:47] Shadowcaller: What is chicke- nigma doing now?
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma walked up to happy and is looking at the invisible thing
[22:47] MrEdwardNigma: trying to
[22:48] MrEdwardNigma: murska continues his hike, and eventually arrives at a cave
[22:48] MrEdwardNigma: he's pretty tired, and it's getting dark
[22:49] Shadowcaller: I try to make out the creatures features, starting with its hand and fingers
[22:49] Murska: Am I skilled enough to make a fire without burning this forest down aswell?
[22:49] MrEdwardNigma: hw were you planning on doing that?
[22:49] Shadowcaller: Hehe, I forsee some angry druids in the future:P
[22:50] Murska: hmm.
[22:50] Murska: Good point.
[22:50] Murska: Well, I guess I'll just camouflage myself and sleep.
[22:50] Shadowcaller: We are burning all their forests down^^
[22:50] Tina Turtle: i hold the invisible thing down so Nigma can loot it
[22:50] MrEdwardNigma: Nigma loots it
[22:50] Shadowcaller: Is it still invisible?
[22:50] MrEdwardNigma: in the cave?
[22:50] Murska: ((I should burn this forest down aswell just to get rid of the dwarves.))
[22:50] MrEdwardNigma: nope
[22:50] Tina Turtle: somehow i knew he would ^.^
[22:50] MrEdwardNigma: it's visible now
[22:50] MrEdwardNigma: and dead
[22:51] Murska: I sleep in the forest, hiding under a bear rug camouflaged with bushes.
[22:51] Tina Turtle: Okay. we have a boat now
[22:51] Shadowcaller: What did it have? *asks Nigma*
[22:51] MrEdwardNigma: "Some rope, and a fishing hook"
[22:51] Murska: and the ring? :P
[22:52] Shadowcaller: Yes, what about the ring?
[22:52] Shadowcaller: That you mentioned
[22:53] MrEdwardNigma: "What ring? Didn't see any ring"
[22:53] Tina Turtle: "The prize in the riddle contest, right? The riddle contest that I won?"
[22:53] MrEdwardNigma: "The thing must've been lying. And I won. You weren't even playing"
[22:53] Shadowcaller: MrEdwardNigma säger:
"Hey, you were supposed to give me that ring" Nigma said
[22:53] Murska: Except that happy figured out the answer and the winning riddle
[22:54] Murska: xD
[22:54] Shadowcaller: How did it get invisible?
[22:54] Murska: ((Just kick Nigma's ass and get the ring.))
[22:54] Tina Turtle: "I also provided the stakes."
[22:54] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, I'm getting tired
[22:54] MrEdwardNigma: so I'm off to bed
[22:54] MrEdwardNigma: sc GMs tomorrow, right?
[22:55] Shadowcaller: Sure
[22:55] Tina Turtle: sure
[22:55] Shadowcaller: I got big plans, muahaha
[22:55] Murska: 'kay
[22:55] MrEdwardNigma: sorry about leaving murska isolated
[22:55] Shadowcaller: Where is Murska by the way?
[22:55] MrEdwardNigma: I tried to get him back to the group
[22:55] Murska: On top of you. :P
[22:55] MrEdwardNigma: without railroading too much
[22:55] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, he's above the lake, aboveground
[22:55] Shadowcaller: ahh!
[22:56] Murska: I didn't really bother trying to find you. :P
[22:56] MrEdwardNigma: the cave would ahve ended up in the waterfall
[22:56] Murska: Mostly since it'd be kinda out of character for me to go to the places leading to you
[22:56] MrEdwardNigma: :P
[22:57] Shadowcaller: Hmm well just take care of my character
[22:57] Tina Turtle: could have tried sending the woodland creatures looking for us again
[22:57] Murska: they're all dead.
[22:57] Murska: besides, you have my kazoo
[22:57] Shadowcaller: …and don't make her act out of character
[22:57] MrEdwardNigma: you're the gm
[22:57] MrEdwardNigma: you control the npcs
[22:58] Shadowcaller: Hmm I guess
[22:58] Shadowcaller: We are below the ground eh?…
[22:59] Murska: er. Duh.
[22:59] Murska: :P
[22:59] Shadowcaller: And Murska is in a cave leading to us?
[22:59] Murska: I'm on the cliff
[22:59] MrEdwardNigma: near it
[22:59] Murska: over you
[22:59] Murska: in a forest
[22:59] MrEdwardNigma: and the dwarves cave obviously leads down as well
[22:59] MrEdwardNigma: except that the connection between up and down has collapsed
[22:59] MrEdwardNigma: leaving a camp of dwarves on top, and some dwarves down below
[23:00] Murska: ooh
[23:00] Murska: how many dwarves did I see, btw
[23:01] Shadowcaller: Yes, how many dwarfs are there?
[23:02] MrEdwardNigma: lots, I guess
[23:02] MrEdwardNigma: it's a mining company
[23:02] MrEdwardNigma: say thirty?
[23:02] Murska: I totally should burn them.
[23:02] Shadowcaller: Okay
[23:02] MrEdwardNigma: on top
[23:02] MrEdwardNigma: and some shut down below
[23:02] MrEdwardNigma: but gogam's been picking those off
[23:02] Murska: What about I create an area of no flammable stuff to stop the spread of fire around the dwarven camp
[23:02] Murska: then burn the inside
[23:02] Shadowcaller: Damn that gollum clone…
[23:03] Murska: oh, and someone steal that ring from Nigma
[23:03] Shadowcaller: And is there a ring by the way?
[23:04] Shadowcaller: Or could the gollum clone make himself invisible
[23:04] MrEdwardNigma: there's a ring, obviously :P
[23:04] Murska: told ya.
[23:04] Murska: duh.
[23:04] MrEdwardNigma: if you think it's gamebreaking though, just turn it into points
[23:04] Murska: Nigma'll curse
[23:04] Murska: :P
[23:04] MrEdwardNigma: I think it's pretty overpowered myself
[23:05] Murska: yah
[23:05] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[23:05] MrEdwardNigma: or add some ringghosts or something
[23:05] Shadowcaller: I say he lost it in the river
[23:06] MrEdwardNigma: just turn it into points if you want it gone
[23:06] MrEdwardNigma: makes more sense
[23:06] Shadowcaller: Hmm okay
[23:06] MrEdwardNigma: and it won't cause Nigma to go drainign the lake
[23:06] Shadowcaller: Now lets see if I can make this work with my plans…
[23:07] Tina Turtle: no, i want to see Nigma drain the lake
[23:07] Shadowcaller: You have been a great GM:)
[23:07] MrEdwardNigma: thank you
[23:07] Tina Turtle: the one with a fast moving waterfall feeding it XD
[23:07] Tina Turtle: go nigma! go nigma! drain that lake!
[23:08] Shadowcaller: Hehe, I will think of something for that ring…
[23:08] Shadowcaller: *evil plans*
[23:09] MrEdwardNigma: sure
[23:09] Tina Turtle: just don't make us go to Mordor. One does not just IF into Mordor, you know.
[23:10] Shadowcaller: I won't
[23:10] Shadowcaller: But there are some villages ahead.P
[23:10] Murska: One does not just ROCK into mordor!
[23:10] Murska: forests to burn, places to loot
[23:10] Murska: that's my life and I like it to boot
[23:11] Shadowcaller: Bah, your a GM's worst dream
[23:11] Murska: :P
[23:11] MrEdwardNigma: nightmare
[23:11] Murska: I aspire to be
[23:11] MrEdwardNigma: burning forests are a bitch
[23:11] Murska: well you could've not burnt it
[23:11] MrEdwardNigma: keeping your players alive through them…
[23:11] Murska: I specifically did say to avoid the fire spreading
[23:12] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, like there was any chance of that happening :P
[23:12] MrEdwardNigma: the fire magically doesn't spread!
[23:12] Murska: As in
[23:12] Murska: take the flammable stuff away. :P
[23:12] Murska: it's not like the camp was close to the trees.
[23:12] MrEdwardNigma: the forest, you mean?
[23:12] MrEdwardNigma: there's trees everywhere in a forest
[23:12] MrEdwardNigma: just less near the camp
[23:12] Murska: the treeline was 20m from the nearest tent
[23:13] MrEdwardNigma: good cover was 20m away
[23:13] MrEdwardNigma: trees WEE used as cover when sneaking nearer
[23:13] MrEdwardNigma: sc used some, I belive
[23:13] MrEdwardNigma: anyways, gtg
[23:13] MrEdwardNigma: sleep
[23:13] MrEdwardNigma: bye
[23:13] Shadowcaller: Bye
[23:13] Murska: cya
[23:13] *
MrEdwardNigma has left the conversation.
Session Close (Group Conversation): Mon Feb 16 23:15:14 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License