Feb 12

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 2416): Thu Feb 12 18:17:13 2009
[18:17] Shadowcaller: There we go
[18:17] Murska: hai peoples
[18:17] Dallas-Dakota: hai
[18:17] Dallas-Dakota: new chat?
[18:17] MrEdwardNigma: nope
[18:17] Dallas-Dakota: as in, is this the new one?
[18:17] MrEdwardNigma: I just wanted to show you what I'll be wasting my time on
[18:17] Dallas-Dakota: oh huh yeah
[18:17] Shadowcaller: Hehe
[18:17] Dallas-Dakota: only 5 peoples here.
[18:18] Murska: so
[18:18] Murska: 'r'estore?
[18:18] Shadowcaller: Do that
[18:18] Murska: Okay, so you three are in a jail cell
[18:18] Murska: drunk
[18:18] Murska: and all
[18:18] Murska: er
[18:18] Murska: two jail cells
[18:18] Murska: actually
[18:18] Shadowcaller: Any reason for that by the way?
[18:19] Murska: men/women
[18:19] Shadowcaller: Oh
[18:19] MrEdwardNigma: disturbing the peace
[18:19] MrEdwardNigma: I got different charges
[18:19] MrEdwardNigma: I was nakid
[18:19] Murska: stealing 2 barrels of beer and a barrel of wine
[18:19] Murska: ?
[18:19] Murska: :P
[18:19] Shadowcaller: Well you got lien cloth on now
[18:19] Shadowcaller: *linen
[18:19] Dallas-Dakota: I was stealing absinthe…
[18:20] Shadowcaller: Another word I don't know the meaning of
[18:20] Shadowcaller: Anyway, I'm trying to sleep
[18:20] Murska: loin cloth
[18:20] Dallas-Dakota: its a heavy alcoholic drink.
[18:20] Dallas-Dakota: my city is the city of absinthe and sheep.
[18:20] MrEdwardNigma: loin cloth, actually
[18:20] Murska: but you're failing to sleep at least until Happy sleeps
[18:20] MrEdwardNigma: not sure if it was linen
[18:21] Happy: falls asleep
[18:21] Murska: 'kay
[18:21] Dallas-Dakota: *watches whoever is in a cell with him*
[18:21] Murska: D-D is a new player then
[18:21] Dallas-Dakota: why would I otherwise be in this chat?
[18:22] Murska: spectating?
[18:22] Murska: :P
[18:22] Shadowcaller: So I guess DD is in the male cell?
[18:22] Murska: also
[18:22] Murska: yeah
[18:22] Murska: IF commands
[18:22] Murska: are simple, one word ones
[18:22] Murska: or more words
[18:22] Murska: but simple in any case
[18:22] Murska: like 'drink beer'
[18:22] MrEdwardNigma: drink beer
[18:23] Murska: no beer nearby
[18:23] Happy: wake up
[18:23] MrEdwardNigma: look
[18:23] Shadowcaller: I'm still sleeping
[18:23] Murska: You wake up, head aching a lot
[18:23] Happy: groan
[18:23] Murska: you see a small jail cell, with bars, and a tiny barred window, and all that
[18:23] Murska: the lock is not pickable
[18:24] Dallas-Dakota: I look around for people.
[18:24] Murska: you see a man in a loincloth
[18:24] Murska: he's looking around
[18:24] Dallas-Dakota: and what am I wearing?
[18:25] Murska: rags.
[18:25] Dallas-Dakota: hmm, I then look out of the cell for people and random stuff.
[18:25] Murska: You see a stone corridor
[18:25] MrEdwardNigma: check inventory
[18:25] Murska: it stretches out beyond your visibility
[18:25] MrEdwardNigma: how much of my looted stuff do I still have?
[18:25] Murska: you have nothing, except a horrible headache.
[18:26] Dallas-Dakota: are there any other cells near the one I'm in?
[18:26] Murska: how should you know?
[18:26] MrEdwardNigma: and a loincloth!
[18:26] Shadowcaller: Still sleeping…
[18:26] MrEdwardNigma: *yells*
[18:26] Murska: You do remember hearing some drunken babble earlier
[18:26] Murska: Happy hears MEN yelling
[18:27] Happy: Yells back: "This is all your fault."
[18:27] Dallas-Dakota: ''would ya shut ya trap, or atleast sto'p yelling!''
[18:27] Murska: SC wakes up
[18:27] Shadowcaller: I looks around in the cell
[18:27] Shadowcaller: *look
[18:27] Shadowcaller: Is there anything there beside happy and me?
[18:28] MrEdwardNigma: "It's not my fault, I had memory loss! Remember? Cause I don't !"
[18:28] Murska: no. Except a bucket. for puking and excreting in
[18:28] Shadowcaller: They are expecting us to pree in that?
[18:28] Happy: "Let's burn down the forest," you said. "It'll be fun," you said.
[18:28] Shadowcaller: *pee
[18:29] Dallas-Dakota: Eh who is the man wearing the loincloth in my cell?
[18:29] Murska: MEN
[18:29] MrEdwardNigma: "Who's the man in my personal space, in MY cell?"
[18:29] Dallas-Dakota: (who's running this game?)
[18:29] Shadowcaller: Murska
[18:29] MrEdwardNigma: Aegnor
[18:29] Dallas-Dakota: …..
[18:30] Murska: While D-D and MEN are getting to know each other, rather loudly, a guard comes by
[18:30] Happy: flirt with
[18:30] MrEdwardNigma: beg for mercy
[18:30] Murska: 'Stop shouting people! It's night! Trying to sleep here.'
[18:30] Murska: He ignores your babbling and leaves.
[18:30] MrEdwardNigma: unless he seems well-dressed, in which case, flirt
[18:30] Dallas-Dakota: 'I'm a insomniac, gimme some pills!
[18:31] MrEdwardNigma: strangle guard with loincloth
[18:32] Murska: not gonna happen
[18:32] Murska: besides
[18:32] Murska: don't take the loincloth off
[18:32] Murska: please
[18:32] MrEdwardNigma: sheesh, it was necessary last game, okay? I'm not a nudist
[18:32] Dallas-Dakota: I'l try to strangle the guard with my ragged t-shirt.
[18:32] Murska: still not gonna happen
[18:32] Murska: forgotten the bars in between you guys?
[18:32] Murska: besides, he left.
[18:33] MrEdwardNigma: take bars
[18:33] Dallas-Dakota: ''well drat. So what'd get you in here?''
[18:33] Murska: bars don't budge
[18:34] MrEdwardNigma: "nudisme, public drunkenness and grand theft keg"
[18:34] Shadowcaller: I creep down in the corner of the cell again, trying to get some more sleep
[18:34] MrEdwardNigma: look out window
[18:34] Dallas-Dakota: look out window also.
[18:35] MrEdwardNigma: it's too small for the both of us
[18:36] Dallas-Dakota: I take of my loincloth and start peeing on MEN.
[18:36] Dallas-Dakota: hopefully that'l get him away from the window so he can look.
[18:36] Happy: ewwww
[18:36] MrEdwardNigma: …what?
[18:36] Shadowcaller: Men…:P
[18:36] MrEdwardNigma: you don't even have a loincloth
[18:36] MrEdwardNigma: you have pants
[18:36] Dallas-Dakota: then I drop down my pants.
[18:36] MrEdwardNigma: take pants
[18:36] Dallas-Dakota: and starts peeing to get you away from the window.
[18:36] Dallas-Dakota: I'm still standing.
[18:36] Dallas-Dakota: …
[18:37] MrEdwardNigma: not if you go over to the window!
[18:37] Dallas-Dakota: I haven't done that yet…
[18:37] Murska: NEN takes D-Ds pants
[18:37] Dallas-Dakota: so do you move?
[18:37] Murska: while D-D pees on him
[18:37] Dallas-Dakota: hey…
[18:37] Dallas-Dakota: ./..
[18:37] Dallas-Dakota: ''gimme back my pants, filthy thief, I just wanted to get to look out of the window since you decided to budge me away from it''
[18:38] Shadowcaller: ((can we please stop peeing on each other?))
[18:38] Murska: A shout is heard
[18:38] Murska: 'Shut the HELL UP!'
[18:38] MrEdwardNigma: I'll give him the loincloth, and wear the pants, since he wanted the cloth anyways
[18:39] Murska: you're covered in pee, too.
[18:39] MrEdwardNigma: also, I'll take the pee. Now I just need an eye and I'm in business.
[18:39] Dallas-Dakota: I stop peeing on him and steal my pants back.
[18:39] Happy: hears commotion from boys' cell. Is glad not to know details.
[18:39] MrEdwardNigma: that's a joke, by the way
[18:39] Shadowcaller: As am I
[18:40] Murska: I got the joke. is that bad?
[18:40] MrEdwardNigma: "we're having a gay time in here"
[18:40] Murska: ((what about you people start doing something some time soon?))
[18:40] Dallas-Dakota: Steals back pants.
[18:40] Shadowcaller: Well lets fast forward until somethingg happends
[18:40] Murska: the pants are fought for
[18:40] Shadowcaller: what are we supposed ot do in a cell?
[18:40] Murska: they tear
[18:40] Shadowcaller: *to
[18:40] MrEdwardNigma: we still have hints
[18:41] Dallas-Dakota: I punch him.
[18:41] Dallas-Dakota: in the face.
[18:41] Murska: he hits his head again
[18:41] Murska: but this time
[18:41] Murska: stays conscious
[18:41] Murska: he must be building up an immunity
[18:41] MrEdwardNigma: why do I always end up getting whacked?
[18:41] MrEdwardNigma: I'm anti violence!
[18:41] Dallas-Dakota: '' I guess that means I can do this''
[18:42] Shadowcaller: I look out the bars
[18:42] Dallas-Dakota: I punch harder this time.
[18:42] Murska: this time MEN is knocked unconscious
[18:42] Murska: The guard arrives
[18:42] Murska: he shouts for another guard
[18:42] Murska: they grab D-D and go out of the cell
[18:42] Murska: punch him around a bit
[18:42] Dallas-Dakota: I try to grap my pants.
[18:42] Murska: and throw him into a special cell
[18:42] MrEdwardNigma: thank god
[18:42] Murska: the pants are in tatters
[18:43] MrEdwardNigma: exit cell
[18:43] Dallas-Dakota: I hold onto one of the guards.
[18:43] Murska: iu're unconscious
[18:43] Shadowcaller: I'm asking the guards for a better toilet
[18:43] Murska: you're*
[18:43] Dallas-Dakota: and lift my feet up.
[18:43] MrEdwardNigma: again?
[18:43] MrEdwardNigma: blast
[18:43] Murska: The guard punches you
[18:43] Dallas-Dakota: so that I'm hanging onto him.
[18:43] Murska: they don't hear the ladies' requests
[18:43] Dallas-Dakota: I try to strangle the guard.
[18:43] Murska: The guard violently throws you in the cell
[18:43] Murska: and locks the door
[18:44] MrEdwardNigma: seduce him already!
[18:44] Shadowcaller: I won't:P
[18:44] Murska: they walk past the ladies on their way back to wherever they are
[18:44] Murska: normally
[18:44] MrEdwardNigma: wait, are they punching unconscious me now?
[18:44] Shadowcaller: Once again I ask for something better to use as a toilet
[18:44] Murska: MEN: you're lying in your now locked cell unconscious cuz of D-D
[18:44] Dallas-Dakota: I yell : wahahasdalallascannayhurtmeeee!''
[18:44] Murska: who was moved into a special security cell for being dangerously violent
[18:45] Dallas-Dakota: sounding pretty insane.
[18:45] Dallas-Dakota: ''comebackyacowards''
[18:45] Murska: one of the guards splashes MEN with water
[18:45] Murska: before locking his cell and leaving
[18:45] Dallas-Dakota: I gather it with my hands and try to drink it.
[18:45] Shadowcaller: These guards aren't very nice are they?
[18:45] Murska: well
[18:45] Dallas-Dakota: ''Ooohnicethenkyaverymuchcoward''
[18:45] Murska: D-D just tried to kill a fellow prisoner
[18:46] Dallas-Dakota: nah, just punched him twice.
[18:46] Shadowcaller: Well I don't know that
[18:46] Murska: causing him to hit his head on a wall and fall unconscious
[18:46] Dallas-Dakota: to make him unconcious.
[18:46] Murska: then you tried to kill the guard
[18:46] Dallas-Dakota: I did that…
[18:46] Murska: while you were being moved into the other cell
[18:46] Murska: which does not, incidentally, have water
[18:46] Dallas-Dakota: hey, he splashed water onto my face!
[18:46] Murska: onto MEN's face
[18:46] MrEdwardNigma: yeah
[18:46] Dallas-Dakota: wait…
[18:47] Dallas-Dakota: drat.
[18:47] MrEdwardNigma: they LIKE me
[18:47] Dallas-Dakota: that sucks.
[18:47] Murska: he was covered in pee
[18:47] Murska: :P
[18:47] MrEdwardNigma: and let's be honest, who wouldn't?
[18:47] Shadowcaller: Do the guards hear my request?
[18:47] Dallas-Dakota: bwahaa
[18:47] Dallas-Dakota: well my character doesn't.
[18:47] Murska: they say that they're sorry but the plumbing of the building is nonexistant
[18:47] Murska: but they do have a neat pink bucket if you want to use that instead
[18:48] Shadowcaller: I sight and agree on those terms
[18:48] Murska: they bring Happyturtles' bukkit back to you
[18:48] Murska: but it's reduced in size
[18:48] Happy: noes! D=
[18:48] Dallas-Dakota: I inspect my own private special cell.
[18:48] Murska: it's dark, damp and has no window nor bars
[18:48] Murska: only a large metal door
[18:48] MrEdwardNigma: look out window
[18:48] Shadowcaller: I take the bukkit and give it to happy
[18:49] Murska: Happy is happy
[18:49] Dallas-Dakota: I assume it can't be opened from the inside, nor has a keyhole on the inside?
[18:49] Shadowcaller: Can I ask the guards how long we are going to stay here?
[18:49] Murska: no, they left already
[18:49] Happy: *hugs bukkit*
[18:49] Shadowcaller: Aww
[18:49] Murska: besides, it's not like you ain't gonna break out, right? :P
[18:49] Murska: Yeah, D-D
[18:49] Murska: correct
[18:50] Shadowcaller: ((So ia anyone a rogue?))
[18:50] Murska: Happy hugs the bukkit which grows larger
[18:50] Shadowcaller: *is
[18:50] Murska: yeah, so you guys were supposed to run some new skills by me
[18:50] Dallas-Dakota: ((Barbarian, if you'd guessed)
[18:50] Murska: oo
[18:50] MrEdwardNigma: *lockpick*
[18:50] Murska: we have a barbarian couple then
[18:51] Murska: you're still unconscious, MEN
[18:51] MrEdwardNigma: again?
[18:51] Dallas-Dakota: still, I think.
[18:51] MrEdwardNigma: I thought they splashed water on me
[18:51] Shadowcaller: Could I make a small magic light?
[18:51] Shadowcaller: That only well lights up the place
[18:51] Shadowcaller: Its usefull in the dark…
[18:51] Murska: hm. but then grues would be no threat anymore. :P
[18:51] Murska: sure, but only twice a day
[18:52] Shadowcaller: Okay, lets go with that then
[18:52] Shadowcaller: So the bukkit is very large?
[18:52] Dallas-Dakota: can I fit my fingers under the door?
[18:53] Murska: no.
[18:53] Murska: Bukkit grew a bit
[18:53] Murska: when happy hugged it
[18:53] Shadowcaller: I ask happy if she can hug it again
[18:53] MrEdwardNigma: *wakes up*
[18:53] Murska: MEN slowly regains consciousness
[18:53] Murska: then a rock falls on his head
[18:53] Murska: he's knocked unconscious
[18:53] Dallas-Dakota: the overly agrresive barbarian knocks out his teeth by running into a wall, he procedes to cut his wrists.
[18:54] Dallas-Dakota: dieing.
[18:54] Dallas-Dakota: (As in, have ta go, bye bye)
[18:54] Murska: j
[18:54] Shadowcaller: Aww
[18:54] Murska: k
[18:54] MrEdwardNigma: uhm
[18:54] MrEdwardNigma: okay
[18:54] Murska: Dallas-Dakota suicides
[18:54] Murska: his blood seeps into the holes in the stone
[18:54] Murska: the jail cell of his collapses
[18:54] Murska: but the others are unaffected
[18:54] Shadowcaller: The guards must have heard that
[18:54] Murska: no, magic.
[18:54] Dallas-Dakota: -
[18:54] Murska: nobody noticed anything
[18:55] Murska: happy
[18:55] Murska: un-inactivefy
[18:55] Happy: yes?
[18:55] Happy: sorry, telephone call
[18:56] Murska: you have noticed that you can resize the bukkit at will
[18:56] Murska: to a certain extent
[18:56] Happy: shrink bukkit
[18:56] Shadowcaller: Hm, how strong is the bukkit?
[18:56] Happy: place between bars
[18:56] Happy: enlarge bukkit
[18:56] Murska: it didn't melt to acid nor has anything seemed to scratch it yet
[18:56] Murska: the bukkit doesn't fit between the bars
[18:56] Murska: but it enlargens quite a lot
[18:56] Shadowcaller: Okay, lets do that then
[18:56] Murska: encasing you inside it
[18:57] Murska: it's dark, btw.
[18:57] Murska: luckily, the bukkit protects from grues.
[18:57] Murska: this once.
[18:57] Happy: what, like in the walls of the bukkit? or the inside of the bukkit?
[18:57] Murska: inside of the bukkit
[18:58] Shadowcaller: So now we are trapped in a cell AND a gigantic bukkit?
[18:58] Happy: no, i can get us out of the bukkit whenever i want
[18:58] Murska: the bukkit keeps enlarging
[18:58] Murska: you hear a crash
[18:58] Murska: and then a loud thump
[18:59] Shadowcaller: I carefully try to see what happend
[18:59] Murska: you are unable to see anything
[18:59] Happy: how loud is the crashing?
[18:59] Murska: very.
[19:00] Murska: the bukkit stops enlarging
[19:00] Murska: it has reached it's limit
[19:00] Happy: shrink bukkit
[19:00] Murska: you shrink the bukkit
[19:00] Murska: the ceiling falls on you
[19:00] Murska: you die
[19:00] Happy: undo?
[19:00] Murska: yeah
[19:00] Shadowcaller: Didin't the bukkit protect us?
[19:00] MrEdwardNigma: I win! last one alive!
[19:00] Murska: you shrunk it
[19:00] Murska: so the ceiling fell on you
[19:01] Murska: as in, the jailroom ceilling
[19:01] Murska: ceiling*
[19:01] Happy: i dunno how to get out of the bukkit
[19:01] Happy: magic maybe?
[19:01] Shadowcaller: Maybe if we push it?
[19:01] Murska: oh
[19:01] Murska: MEN wakes up
[19:01] Murska: to find half his cell gone
[19:02] Murska: and a pile of rubble next to it
[19:02] MrEdwardNigma: exit cell?
[19:02] Murska: you walk into the corridor
[19:02] Murska: the guards run to you
[19:02] Murska: they stop, looking shocked
[19:03] Murska: one of them pulls a crossbow and aims it at you, with shaking hands
[19:03] Murska: "you, what did you do!"
[19:03] Happy: bluff bluff bluff the guards!
[19:03] Happy: ((doesn't really sing))
[19:03] Happy: since i don't really know what's going on
[19:04] MrEdwardNigma: "Don't move guard, or I'll kill you just like I killed the others. Hand me the crossbow nice and slow. Slide it over the floor"
[19:04] MrEdwardNigma: using bluff, a rogue skill
[19:04] Murska: the guard backs up a bit and shouts
[19:04] Murska: "stay where you are! we outnumber you!"
[19:04] Murska: the other guard looks pale
[19:04] Murska: he's unarmed
[19:05] Shadowcaller: Do we hear anything?
[19:05] Murska: not really
[19:05] Shadowcaller: The bukkit is sound proff?
[19:05] Murska: yah, the bukkkit and the large pile of rubble on it
[19:05] Murska: not to mention the loud breathing
[19:05] Murska: since you're running out of ari
[19:05] Murska: air*
[19:06] MrEdwardNigma: "You, give me his crossbow, and you'll be spared"
[19:06] Murska: "maybe we should just get out of here"
[19:06] Murska: "No! This is our duty!"
[19:06] Murska: The man's hands steady
[19:07] Murska: "Raise your hands slowly"
[19:08] Shadowcaller: How much air is it left in the bukkit?
[19:08] Murska: not much.
[19:08] Murska: it's getting hot, too
[19:09] Shadowcaller: Can we shrink it just a little bit?
[19:09] MrEdwardNigma: I'll raise my hand, take a loose brick from the ceiling, and toss it at his hands
[19:09] Murska: he shoots you in the eye
[19:09] Murska: you fall over dead
[19:09] Murska: you can, SC
[19:09] MrEdwardNigma: undo?
[19:09] Shadowcaller: Undo, undo!
[19:09] Murska: but it's not like that'll help much
[19:09] Murska: undo
[19:09] Murska: d
[19:11] Murska: MEN has used up one hint
[19:13] Happy: sits very still and tries not to use up air
[19:13] Shadowcaller: Yes, I do that too
[19:13] Happy: brb food. SC can godmod teh turtle
[19:13] Shadowcaller: Okay
[19:13] Murska: SC now has the control of two women in a dark enclosed space.
[19:14] Shadowcaller: Hmm I'm getting discoinnected
[19:14] MrEdwardNigma: I'll roll behind a wall
[19:14] MrEdwardNigma: then I'll pick up a brick
[19:14] Murska: he shoots you
[19:14] MrEdwardNigma: then I'll comply
[19:14] Shadowcaller: *disconnected
[19:14] MrEdwardNigma: after stashing the brick
[19:14] MrEdwardNigma: somewhere they won't look
[19:14] Murska: he will shoot you if you make any rapid movement
[19:15] MrEdwardNigma: I'll roll away slowly?
[19:15] Murska: …
[19:15] Murska: what.
[19:16] Murska: "look, just stop acting and raise your hands!"
[19:16] * Shadowcaller has left the conversation.
[19:17] Murska: oh noes
[19:17] Murska: the females fall unconscious because the controlling force disconnects
[19:17] *
moc.liamtoh|norewes#moc.liamtoh|norewes (Shadowcaller) has joined the conversation.
[19:18] Murska: the bukkkit shrinks a bit while happyturtle's breathing gets more difficult
[19:18] Happy: is momentarily back
[19:18] Murska: some of the rubble fall down
[19:18] Murska: the other guard visibly jumps at the sound
[19:18] MrEdwardNigma: I'll raise my hands
[19:18] MrEdwardNigma: and sing yeah, yeah
[19:19] Murska: the crossbow guard orders you to walk ahead of him to a room in the end of the corridor
[19:20] MrEdwardNigma: I'll walk ahead of him
[19:21] * Shadowcaller has left the conversation.
[19:21] Murska: you come to the guards' rest room
[19:21] Murska: the crossbow guard gives the scared guard a second crossbow
[19:21] Murska: and tells him to guard you while he goes fetch the others
[19:22] Murska: the scared guard raises the crossbow and points it toward you.
[19:22] Happy: is back
[19:23] Murska: SC disconnected
[19:23] Murska: -.-
[19:23] MrEdwardNigma: he did
[19:23] Murska: you control both of the now-unconscious women
[19:23] Murska: the bukkit keeps getting smaller and more rubble falls
[19:23] Happy: oooh, the possibilities…
[19:23] Happy: how about 'lie there'? ^^
[19:23] Murska: :P
[19:24] Murska: the bukkit's edge hits happy's foot
[19:24] Murska: while it gets smaller, it rises up a bit
[19:24] Murska: and some air gets in
[19:24] Happy: yay!
[19:25] MrEdwardNigma: "You know, I can kill you wiht my mind"
[19:25] Murska: The guard's hands start shaking
[19:25] Murska: "Look, I got a family! Please don't kill me!"
[19:25] MrEdwardNigma: I laugh
[19:26] MrEdwardNigma: "A family, eh? Oh, I can just see it. might be your little wife a visit when you're dead"
[19:26] MrEdwardNigma: *pay a visit
[19:26] Murska: The guard faints.
[19:26] Murska: the crossbow hits the ground and launches a bolt to a door.
[19:26] Murska: it pierces the weak door and hits the returning second guard in the eye.
[19:26] Murska: DOUBLE KILL
[19:27] MrEdwardNigma: …
[19:27] MrEdwardNigma: okay then
[19:27] MrEdwardNigma: take crossbow
[19:27] Murska: you grab it
[19:27] Happy: breathes
[19:27] Murska: you both do so. :P
[19:28] Murska: ((I'll go get some food, RP MEN saving the women or something))
[19:28] Murska: :P
[19:28] Happy: i am amused by how much we seem to be focusing on the most basic functions
[19:28] Happy: eating, drinking, breathing, and peeing
[19:29] MrEdwardNigma: look
[19:29] MrEdwardNigma: at guardsroom
[19:29] MrEdwardNigma: loot
[19:29] MrEdwardNigma: guardsroom
[19:29] MrEdwardNigma: loot
[19:29] MrEdwardNigma: guards
[19:30] MrEdwardNigma: put on uniform
[19:30] Happy: wow… real clothes!
[19:31] MrEdwardNigma: I know!
[19:31] Murska: you now have a knife, two crossbows, two guards' uniforms and a sword.
[19:31] MrEdwardNigma: who needs dallas' pants anyways?
[19:31] Murska: a deck of cards
[19:31] Murska: your stick
[19:31] Murska: Shadowcaller's rock
[19:31] MrEdwardNigma: I'll load the crossbows, carefully
[19:31] Murska: and that's mostly it.
[19:31] Murska: Unless you want two chairs.
[19:31] Murska: But they're heavy.
[19:31] *
moc.liamtoh|norewes#moc.liamtoh|norewes (Shadowcaller) has joined the conversation.
[19:31] Murska: I can see that, SC.
[19:31] Shadowcaller: Oh, good
[19:32] Shadowcaller: Whats going on?
[19:32] MrEdwardNigma: I'll go free the girls
[19:32] Murska: you're unconscious under a bucket with some air
[19:32] MrEdwardNigma: and give SC her rock
[19:32] Murska: and MEN just got a crapload of stuff
[19:32] MrEdwardNigma: I'll also wake 'em
[19:32] Shadowcaller: He did?
[19:32] MrEdwardNigma: I'm a rogue
[19:32] Shadowcaller: How did he defeat the guards?
[19:32] Murska: scared one so he shot the other
[19:32] Murska: basically.
[19:32] Shadowcaller: I see
[19:32] Murska: oh
[19:32] MrEdwardNigma: so, barbarian want a sword?
[19:32] Murska: and you find the guards' pay
[19:33] Murska: they were playing cards of it
[19:33] MrEdwardNigma: great
[19:33] MrEdwardNigma: money, a rogue's blood
[19:33] Murska: 49 points
[19:33] Murska: since the one point was destroyed in a magical cataclysm long ago
[19:33] Happy: take sword
[19:33] Murska: you now have 200
[19:33] Shadowcaller: Do I wake up?
[19:33] Murska: yeah
[19:33] Murska: you both are freed
[19:34] Murska: and the bukkit now is regular bucket-sized
[19:34] Murska: and you wake up
[19:34] Shadowcaller: I think Nigma for his timely rescue
[19:34] Shadowcaller: *thank
[19:34] Happy: take bukkit
[19:34] Murska: you don't happen to know that he first looted the guards and then thought of saving you two from imminent death. :P
[19:34] Shadowcaller: But we don't know that right?

[19:34] Murska: yeah
[19:35] Murska: ;O'
[19:35] Murska: :P
[19:35] Murska: *
[19:35] Shadowcaller: So I ask Nigma how he did all this
[19:35] MrEdwardNigma: hey, I needed to loot them to help
[19:35] MrEdwardNigma: "I talked them into giving me their weapons"
[19:35] MrEdwardNigma: "Peacefully"
[19:36] Murska: oh, btw
[19:36] Murska: the scared guard is still alive
[19:36] Shadowcaller: Then why are one of them dead? *I look at the dead guard*
[19:36] Murska: eh
[19:37] Murska: that happened in another room
[19:37] MrEdwardNigma: *stabs scared guard*
[19:37] Murska: sorry, didn't mention
[19:37] Shadowcaller: I see
[19:37] Murska: and you're out of reach, MEN. :P
[19:37] Happy: and i have the sword
[19:37] MrEdwardNigma: walks over, stabs?
[19:37] Shadowcaller: Wait! I screm to nigma
[19:37] MrEdwardNigma: I have a knife
[19:37] Shadowcaller: *scream
[19:37] Murska: MEN walks towards the guard room
[19:37] MrEdwardNigma: don't yell, you don't want the other guards to come
[19:37] Murska: SC screams him to wait
[19:37] MrEdwardNigma: why did I free you again?
[19:37] Happy: grab MEN
[19:37] Shadowcaller: We can't kill him, it would be cruel
[19:38] MrEdwardNigma: …..
[19:38] Murska: You don't even see the other guard, SC. :P
[19:38] Murska: he's in another room
[19:38] MrEdwardNigma: He killed DD
[19:38] Shadowcaller: Okay lets retake that…
[19:38] Shadowcaller: So I think the two guards are alive right?
[19:38] MrEdwardNigma: guys, he'll just warn the other guards
[19:39] Shadowcaller: …Murska make sense of this
[19:39] Murska: Okay, the situation
[19:39] Murska: SC and Happy only know what MEN has told them
[19:39] Murska: IE that he talked the guards into giving him the weapons
[19:39] Murska: and stuff
[19:39] Murska: there is an unconscious guard in the guardroom
[19:39] Murska: and another dead one laying just outside it
[19:39] Murska: with a crossbow bolt in the eye
[19:39] Murska: you're in the jail corridor
[19:39] Murska: so you don't see the guardroom
[19:40] Shadowcaller: Okay, then I ask Nigma what he told the guards
[19:40] MrEdwardNigma: "I told them I was a warlock and they'd better hand over their stuff"
[19:40] Shadowcaller: I see…
[19:40] Shadowcaller: Well we better get out of here
[19:41] Murska: MEN has another guard uniform
[19:41] MrEdwardNigma: "yeah, before the others show up"
[19:41] Murska: although it's a poor fit for the ladies.
[19:41] Shadowcaller: Looks for other clothes
[19:41] Murska: well you can have Dallas's bloodied and torn rags
[19:41] Murska: or your non-bloody rags
[19:42] Shadowcaller: Hm, I put the guard uniform over the rags then
[19:42] MrEdwardNigma: ask first?
[19:42] Murska: Happy stands there with a blank look on her face. :P
[19:42] MrEdwardNigma: I still have it
[19:42] Happy: look sword
[19:43] Shadowcaller: Well there must surely be more then one guard uniform
[19:43] Murska: The sword is made of iron. It's pretty crude.
[19:43] Murska: There are two, MEN is wearing one
[19:43] Shadowcaller: I ask nigma if there is more uniforms
[19:43] MrEdwardNigma: "No, but you can have this second one I'm carrying"
[19:43] MrEdwardNigma: give uniform
[19:43] Shadowcaller: Okay, I ask if happy want it
[19:43] MrEdwardNigma: I'm so generous for a rogue
[19:44] MrEdwardNigma: she's a barbarian
[19:44] MrEdwardNigma: it's chainmail bikini or nothing
[19:44] Happy: armor by distraction
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Well I put the uniform over my rags then
[19:44] Murska: you hear a scream from the guard room
[19:45] Shadowcaller: Who was that? I ask nigma
[19:45] MrEdwardNigma: "We'd better get going"
[19:45] MrEdwardNigma: gets going
[19:45] Murska: where exactly?
[19:45] Shadowcaller: Confused I follow him
[19:45] Murska: the only exit is to the guard room
[19:46] Murska: but the wall of Dallas's old jail looks weak
[19:46] MrEdwardNigma: I could just shoot the guard
[19:46] MrEdwardNigma: if that's fine with you guys
[19:47] Shadowcaller: I thought you told them peacefully to give you their weapons?
[19:47] Murska: well do something fast before he realizes that he better go alert the other people
[19:47] Shadowcaller: ((You may act without my premession))
[19:47] Shadowcaller: *permission
[19:49] MrEdwardNigma: *stabs guard*
[19:49] Murska: You rush into the room and see the guard staring at his dead companion
[19:49] Murska: you stab him in the back
[19:49] Murska: and he falls over
[19:50] Murska: dead
[19:50] MrEdwardNigma: look for exits
[19:50] Shadowcaller: I ask nigma whats going on (i'm still outside the guardroom)
[19:50] Murska: you see one door leading outside
[19:50] Murska: Happy follows SC with a blank look on her face
[19:51] Shadowcaller: I walk into the guard room and stare in shock at the two dead guards
[19:51] Happy: sorry guys, can't keep up with all my chats
[19:51] MrEdwardNigma: "They reconsidered. let's move, before their mates find them"
[19:52] Shadowcaller: I'm aout to say something but then I just decide to follow nigma
[19:52] Shadowcaller: *about
[19:52] Murska: you go outside
[19:52] Murska: and find around 30 people staring at you, weapons in hand
[19:53] Shadowcaller: We will talk about this later… I tell nigma
[19:53] Murska: "Murderers!"
[19:53] Murska: "Surrender and we'll just hang you!"
[19:53] Murska: A crossbow bolt hits a wall nearby.
[19:53] Shadowcaller: ((polite for a murderous mob:P))
[19:54] Happy: enlarge bukkit
[19:54] MrEdwardNigma: runs yelling "but we're guards! guards!"
[19:54] Murska: bukkit enlargens
[19:54] Murska: and blocks a crossbow bolt
[19:54] Murska: "Yeah right. It's not like we can't see that body."
[19:55] Shadowcaller: Lets sit inside the bukkit and roll away
[19:55] Shadowcaller: If its a slope…
[19:55] MrEdwardNigma: "those are the prisoners!"
[19:55] Murska: "You're telling me I can't recognize my son?"
[19:55] MrEdwardNigma: naked bodies are prisoners, everyone knows that. Anyways, no prisoner could beat two gaurds in a fight while unarmed
[19:55] Murska: Another bolt slashes near MENs ear
[19:55] MrEdwardNigma: *is still running*
[19:55] Murska: ah right
[19:55] Murska: MEN runs away
[19:56] Murska: like a little sissy
[19:56] Murska: and reaches the forest edge
[19:56] Murska: except that he burnt it
[19:56] Murska: but no matter, he keeps running
[19:56] Shadowcaller: But I thought we were sorrounded?
[19:56] MrEdwardNigma: no, I meant inside
[19:56] Happy: that was the forest on the other side of the acid sea :P
[19:56] Murska: Oh. :P
[19:56] * Dallas-Dakota has left the conversation.
[19:56] Murska: it was a big forest
[19:56] Murska: :P
[19:56] MrEdwardNigma: cause we're surrounded outside
[19:56] Shadowcaller: Yes, exactly
[19:56] Murska: you are? I just thought you were being confronted by a mob
[19:56] Murska: well sure go inside.
[19:56] Shadowcaller: Is it a slope?
[19:56] Murska: the villagers surround the door and start besieging you
[19:57] Shadowcaller: Aww crap
[19:57] Murska: they light the building on fire.
[19:57] Murska: but it's made of stone
[19:57] Murska: so it doesn't really burn well
[19:57] Shadowcaller: Well lets try escape by the weak wall in dallas cell
[19:57] Happy: barbarian rage
[19:57] Happy: break weak wall
[19:57] Murska: Happy rages and the wall collapses on an unlucky person on the other side
[19:58] Shadowcaller: I am the only one who haven't killed anyone yet?
[19:58] Murska: two villagers notice the hole and attack you
[19:58] Murska: yeah, SC
[19:58] Shadowcaller: I stand back, asking happy to use the bukkit
[19:59] Murska: you've committed only assault, public drunkenness and theft
[19:59] Shadowcaller: Well I was desperate and dying of thirst
[19:59] MrEdwardNigma: *shoots villagers with dual crossbows*
[19:59] Murska: villagers die
[19:59] Shadowcaller: Not again…
[19:59] Happy: attack with sword
[19:59] MrEdwardNigma: I' trying to keep you guys guiltfree
[19:59] Murska: Happy cuts up the bodies.
[19:59] Happy: oh, i thoguht there were more attackers
[20:00] Happy: yes, you may use the bukkit
[20:00] Shadowcaller: We better run!
[20:00] Murska: Shadowcaller breathes. the tiny movements of the air get magnified by the eddy currents of the upper atmosphere.
[20:00] Murska: Somehow this results in a rock smashing in the head of a villager.
[20:00] Murska: Far away.
[20:00] Shadowcaller: Oh come one!
[20:00] Murska: anyway
[20:00] Murska: you run
[20:00] Shadowcaller: And thats not murder anyway
[20:00] Murska: yeah
[20:00] Happy: *points at Shadowcaller*
[20:00] Murska: it's not like you planned it
[20:00] Shadowcaller: Its not manslaughter either
[20:01] Murska: :P
[20:01] Murska: unprovable maybe, but you caused an innocent woman's head
[20:01] Murska: by extension making his babies die
[20:01] Murska: her
[20:01] Murska: xD
[20:01] Murska: head to cave in*
[20:02] Shadowcaller: We just ran away okay?
[20:02] Murska: yeah
[20:02] Murska: you ran like the wind in the mountains
[20:02] Shadowcaller: What do we see?
[20:02] Murska: except that MEN didn't forget to pick up some gold
[20:02] Murska: +100 points
[20:02] Murska: you see trees all around
[20:03] Murska: they seem to be well maintained or something, since they grow in thick lines
[20:03] Shadowcaller: Lets hide in the forest
[20:03] Murska: it's almost like… a maze.
[20:03] Shadowcaller: Aww
[20:03] MrEdwardNigma: "Should we torch these to stop the villagers from following?"
[20:03] Shadowcaller: Lets not hide inside then
[20:03] Murska: with what, MEM?
[20:03] MrEdwardNigma: "I have a stick"
[20:03] Happy: no, let's not burn down another forest
[20:03] Happy: that ended badly for us last time
[20:03] Shadowcaller: I suggest we ran pass this maze
[20:04] Murska: let's not forget that you are in the maze already
[20:04] Murska: "trees all around"
[20:04] Shadowcaller: We are?
[20:04] Shadowcaller: Aww
[20:04] Shadowcaller: There was a maze in the middle of the village?
[20:04] Happy: SC, use your magic powers to make a ball of string
[20:04] Murska: you ran away from the village. :P
[20:04] MrEdwardNigma: *tries to find a caterpillar with a hooka*
[20:04] MrEdwardNigma: or maybe some mushrooms
[20:04] Shadowcaller: I can only make light… I think
[20:04] Murska: yeah
[20:05] Shadowcaller: Hm, so we are trapped inside the maze?
[20:05] Murska: yes
[20:05] Shadowcaller: The we somehow didin't notice we entered…
[20:05] Murska: yes
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Hmm the villagers must know the way inside this place
[20:06] MrEdwardNigma: *lets someone climb onto his shoulders for a better view*
[20:06] Murska: or they just avoid it
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Maybe..
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Anyway how dark is it?
[20:06] Murska: not that dark
[20:06] Murska: it's day, but the trees are obstructing the light
[20:07] Shadowcaller: Hmm well I tear of a bit of the guard uniform and stick it to a tree
[20:07] Murska: You stand in a maze. There are exits S, N, E, W.
[20:07] Shadowcaller: *off
[20:07] Murska: you do so
[20:07] Shadowcaller: What way should we take?
[20:08] MrEdwardNigma: which way did we come from?
[20:08] Murska: you have no idea
[20:08] Shadowcaller: Blasted maze…
[20:08] Happy: okay, let's go north
[20:08] Shadowcaller: Sure
[20:08] Murska: you go north.
[20:08] Happy: *notches trees as we go along*
[20:08] Murska: Everything looks the same.
[20:08] Murska: except for the distinct lack of
[20:08] Murska: uniform
[20:08] Murska: on tree
[20:09] Happy: and notches?
[20:09] Murska: well you keep notching trees as you go along
[20:09] Murska: so they're there.
[20:09] Shadowcaller: Lets go east now
[20:09] Murska: everyone agrees?
[20:10] Happy: yes.
[20:10] Murska: you walk east.
[20:10] Happy: keeps marking trail
[20:10] Murska: You come to another similar clearing
[20:10] Murska: then Shadowcaller has an 'oshit' moment
[20:10] Murska: once her eyes happen upon…
[20:10] Murska: a piece of uniform
[20:10] Murska: on a tree
[20:10] Happy: set bukkit down on the ground
[20:10] Happy: stand on bukkit
[20:10] Happy: enlarge bukkit
[20:11] Murska: it enlargens to a certain extent
[20:11] Murska: but you don't see past the trees.
[20:11] Happy: enshrinken bukkit
[20:11] Murska: you do get the impression of something massive some way to the east though
[20:11] Shadowcaller: What do you see I ask happy
[20:12] Happy: tell SC
[20:12] Happy: let's keep going east
[20:12] Murska: you walk east
[20:12] Shadowcaller: I agree with that
[20:12] Murska: you come to a clearing.
[20:12] Murska: again.
[20:12] Shadowcaller: I put a pice of uniform on atree there
[20:12] Shadowcaller: *piece
[20:13] Happy: have we run across our notched trail?
[20:13] Murska: not yet
[20:13] Shadowcaller: Lets continue east?
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: examine stick
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: if the bukkit can do special stuff, so should my item
[20:13] Murska: It looks like a stick. Still.
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: and the rock
[20:13] MrEdwardNigma: but what kind of stick?
[20:14] Murska: made out of odd material, pulses.
[20:14] Shadowcaller: I ask nigma whats going on with the stick
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: it pulses?
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: what colour is it?
[20:15] Murska: green.
[20:15] MrEdwardNigma: okay, that's odd
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: I ask shadowcaller to try it out as a wand
[20:16] MrEdwardNigma: and to give it back too… :-)

[20:16] Shadowcaller: I swing it in the air a bit
[20:16] Shadowcaller: Do something happend?
[20:16] Murska: Nothing.
[20:17] Shadowcaller: I shrug and give it back to nigma
[20:17] MrEdwardNigma: strange
[20:17] MrEdwardNigma: what about the rock?
[20:17] Murska: It looks pretty much like a normal grey rock.
[20:17] Murska: Size of SCs fist.
[20:17] Shadowcaller: And its my pet rock
[20:18] Shadowcaller: Anyway, since there is nothing special about the rock we shoul continue east
[20:18] Shadowcaller: As happy told us
[20:18] Murska: you go east
[20:18] Murska: you go east
[20:18] Murska: you go east x 25
[20:18] Murska: you find the edge of the maze.
[20:18] Murska: you've passed the uniform bits four times
[20:18] Murska: each
[20:19] Murska: and you once walked past the notched trail
[20:19] Shadowcaller: So we just keep walking?
[20:19] Murska: clearing, exits to N, S, W
[20:19] Shadowcaller: Without changing direction or anything despite the obvious signs that we had been there before+
[20:19] Shadowcaller: ?
[20:19] Murska: yeah
[20:19] Shadowcaller: Um okay
[20:20] Happy: hush, we got out
[20:20] MrEdwardNigma: at the front???
[20:20] Shadowcaller: What was the huge thing happy saw in the distance?
[20:20] Murska: nah
[20:20] Murska: you didn't get out
[20:20] Murska: you just found the edge as in you're inside but can't go east
[20:21] Shadowcaller: Lets go norht then, I leave a piece of uniform at a tree
[20:21] Shadowcaller: *north
[20:21] Murska: you go north for a while
[20:21] Happy: do the standing on bukkit thing again
[20:21] Murska: then you suddenly come into a clearing
[20:21] Murska: you see a MASSIVE tree in front of you
[20:21] MrEdwardNigma: examine tree
[20:21] Murska: it stretches out miles
[20:21] Murska: it's a really large tree.
[20:21] Murska: branches and all.
[20:22] Shadowcaller: Nigma, can you poke the tree with your stick?
[20:22] MrEdwardNigma: sure
[20:23] MrEdwardNigma: poke tree with stick
[20:23] Murska: tree recoils in horror
[20:23] Murska: no wait
[20:23] Murska: it was just you being delusional
[20:23] Murska: again
[20:23] Murska: nothing happens
[20:23] Shadowcaller: Shouldwe go around the tree then?
[20:23] MrEdwardNigma: SC, can you throw your rock at the tree?
[20:23] Shadowcaller: Sure, I throw my rock at the tree
[20:23] Murska: the rock hits the tree, clanks to the ground and materializes in SCs hand
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Hehe, somehow I knew that
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Anyway, I ask happy and Nigma if we should go around the tree
[20:25] Shadowcaller: I leave a piece of guard cloth at the ground
[20:25] Happy: or up the tree
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Is there a rock I can put on it?
[20:25] MrEdwardNigma: a rock of returning?
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Not my rock that is
[20:25] MrEdwardNigma: we should climb the tree
[20:25] MrEdwardNigma: so we can see the exit
[20:25] Murska: nah, no rocks around
[20:25] Murska: except for yours
[20:25] Shadowcaller: Hmm, I dig a small hole in the ground
[20:26] Shadowcaller: And then I put the cloth there so it sticks up a bit
[20:26] Murska: k
[20:26] Shadowcaller: then i put on some earth
[20:26] Murska: …why? It's not like you don't notice the MASSIVE tree if you return here
[20:26] Shadowcaller: Well if we should walk around it
[20:26] Happy: up the tree!
[20:27] Shadowcaller: Anyway, can we climb the tree?
[20:27] Happy: not to see the exit
[20:27] Murska: not from this side, no.
[20:27] Happy: but because it's a FREAKIN GIANT TREE!
[20:27] MrEdwardNigma: from the other side!
[20:27] Happy: there's bound to be adventure!
[20:27] Shadowcaller: Okay lets walk around it and see if we can find anything
[20:27] Murska: you walk around the tree. Three hours later, you find a pile of leaves.
[20:27] Murska: you also see a climbable spot nearby.
[20:28] MrEdwardNigma: examine leaves
[20:28] Murska: it's a pile of leaves. There are 69015 leaves.
[20:28] Shadowcaller: He can count all of them?
[20:29] Shadowcaller: So he have some kind of counting ability?
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: yes
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: it's part of being a rogue
[20:29] Murska: er
[20:29] MrEdwardNigma: to count the money
[20:29] Murska: 69105
[20:29] Murska: that is
[20:29] Shadowcaller: Okay should we try to clim the tree then?
[20:30] Happy: climb tree
[20:30] MrEdwardNigma: move leaves?
[20:30] Shadowcaller: I watch happy climb the tree
[20:30] Murska: Happy climbs the tree.
[20:31] Murska: for a long time.
[20:31] Murska: Finally, he notices a nest nearby.
[20:31] Murska: He sees a parchment and a ruby in the nest.
[20:31] Happy: i've been gb'd?
[20:31] Shadowcaller: He?^o)
[20:31] Murska: eh
[20:31] Happy: when did that happen?
[20:31] Murska: right
[20:31] Murska: she
[20:31] Murska: stupid gender pronouns
[20:31] MrEdwardNigma: Kingdom of loathing
[20:31] Happy: look parchment
[20:31] Murska: pay no heed, you're all androgynous or something.
[20:31] Murska: MEN: Yeah. :P
[20:31] Murska: it's too far
[20:31] MrEdwardNigma: thief
[20:31] MrEdwardNigma: I though I was the rogue
[20:32] MrEdwardNigma: throw rock at it!
[20:32] Happy: ow!
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Hey, gender is a very important part of the adventure
[20:32] Murska: yeah, but you should remember your own genders without me using correct pronouns
[20:32] Murska: I hope.
[20:32] Shadowcaller: What happends with happy?
[20:32] Murska: Happy is still looking at the nest
[20:32] Happy: … i just figured it was a gb tree
[20:33] Happy: look parchment
[20:33] Murska: while you two are waiting
[20:33] Murska: the parchment is too far
[20:33] Happy: look ruby
[20:33] Murska: it's red.
[20:33] Murska: (MEN knows what to do
[20:33] Happy: take ruby
[20:33] Murska: he's played KoL
[20:33] Murska: it's too far
[20:33] MrEdwardNigma: give him the rock so he can throw it at the nest already
[20:33] Shadowcaller: Whats KoL?
[20:33] Murska: Kingdom of Loathing
[20:33] Shadowcaller: It was a gigantic tree there eh?
[20:34] Happy: so they are throwing a rock at me?
[20:34] Murska: I suppose.
[20:34] Shadowcaller: Can I try to throw the rock to happy?
[20:34] Happy: catch rock
[20:34] Murska: Go ahead
[20:34] Murska: but you won't manage.
[20:34] Murska: Happy's like 500m upwards
[20:34] MrEdwardNigma: climb down first
[20:34] Happy: i don't need a rock. i haz a bukkit
[20:35] Murska: or just climb up. -.-
[20:35] Murska: it's not a bukkit of returning tho
[20:35] Murska: it'd fall
[20:35] Happy: use bukkit to scoop up nest
[20:35] Murska: too far
[20:35] MrEdwardNigma: cleesh tree
[20:35] Happy: enlarge bukkit handle only
[20:35] Shadowcaller: I give the rock to nigma and tells him to climb up
[20:35] Murska: you didn't look into the fireplace so you can't have memorized the spell
[20:35] MrEdwardNigma: just listen to me, and use the rock
[20:35] MrEdwardNigma: or take the egg out of the nest
[20:35] Murska: sheesh
[20:35] Murska: MEN goes up
[20:35] Murska: and tosses a rock at the nest
[20:35] Murska: the rock fuses with the ruby
[20:35] Murska: and returns to SCs hand, now red tinted
[20:36] Murska: the parchment burns.
[20:36] Happy: it wasn't that i wasn't listening. but i didn't have the rock :P
[20:36] Shadowcaller: I poke the red stone
[20:36] Murska: it feels warm
[20:36] Shadowcaller: MEN had the rock, he climed the tree
[20:36] Shadowcaller: *climbed
[20:37] MrEdwardNigma: use rock with stick
[20:37] Murska: nothing happens.
[20:37] MrEdwardNigma: give rock to sc
[20:37] Shadowcaller: But the rock is down here with me right?
[20:37] Murska: yes
[20:37] Murska: now it is
[20:37] MrEdwardNigma: christ, sc, so possessive
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Indeed:P
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Anyway, what should we do now?
[20:37] Murska: you still have 5 hints total left
[20:37] Murska: but sheesh
[20:37] Murska: that's a lot.
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Maybe if we can fuse the stick and tthe red rock…
[20:38] Shadowcaller: *the
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: I tried that
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: look in leaves
[20:38] MrEdwardNigma: look at petunias
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Well now the rock is red
[20:38] Murska: the petunias curse Arthur Dent and disappear
[20:39] Murska: happy and MEN are up the tree, below the clouds
[20:39] Murska: SC is on the ground
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: throw rock at petunias
[20:39] Murska: they disappeared and you don't have a rock
[20:39] Shadowcaller: Climb down the tree first
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: throw egg at roadrunner
[20:39] Happy: calls down: "climb up"
[20:39] Happy: continues climbing higher
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: climb up
[20:39] Murska: Happy climbs into the clouds
[20:39] Murska: the branches are slippery
[20:39] MrEdwardNigma: "we're off to see the giant, the giant, the giant of Oz"
[20:39] Murska: and she can't see
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: use your sword to make holes for your hands and feet
[20:40] Shadowcaller: I begin to climb up then
[20:40] Murska: the tree is too hard
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: I use my knife to do so
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: ah
[20:40] MrEdwardNigma: damn tree
[20:41] Happy: keep climbing, but slower
[20:41] Murska: you carefully climb onward
[20:41] Shadowcaller: I'm at nigma now
[20:41] Shadowcaller: I ask him to climb after happy, carefully
[20:41] Happy: sniff air
[20:41] Murska: it smells fresh
[20:42] MrEdwardNigma: can we see the exit yet?
[20:42] Shadowcaller: I climb after nigma and happy
[20:42] Murska: You can't see much downward, only a lot of green.
[20:42] Murska: Besides, the maze is still magica.
[20:42] Murska: l.
[20:43] Murska: Happy breaks through the clouds and sees a breathtaking sight
[20:43] Happy: i don't care about the exit
[20:43] Murska: a massive amount of branches extend in every directio
[20:43] Murska: n
[20:43] Murska: covering the sky
[20:43] Murska: it's a whole forst
[20:43] Murska: forest
[20:43] Murska: in the air
[20:43] Happy: oooh!
[20:43] Murska: oh, and you see a table with a lot of food and drink nearby, with a dead frog and two cups of poison.
[20:43] Murska: Oddly enough.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: How do we see its poison?
[20:44] MrEdwardNigma: hilarious, murska
[20:44] Murska: Heh.
[20:44] MrEdwardNigma: are you in the giantitp guil on kol?
[20:44] Murska: nah
[20:44] Murska: I don't play it anymore.
[20:44] Murska: SC: You just know
[20:45] Shadowcaller: Okay, we are quite hungry right?
[20:45] Murska: yeah
[20:45] MrEdwardNigma: yeah, we should eat and drink
[20:45] Happy: eat food
[20:45] Murska: you feast
[20:45] Murska: and rest
[20:45] Murska: and feel your strenght returning
[20:45] Murska: (opportunity to RP ahoy)
[20:45] Murska: (I got to go to sleep again soon. -.-)
[20:46] Shadowcaller: Aww
[20:46] Happy: I claim this land in the name of Queen Lexington of Amazonia!
[20:46] Shadowcaller: I ask Nigma why he killed those guards
[20:46] Murska: Nigma is busy stealing the golden plates and such
[20:46] Murska: +500 points
[20:47] Happy: I haz mah bukkit
[20:47] Shadowcaller: I try to use my light with the red stone in my hand
[20:47] Happy: don't need gold
[20:47] MrEdwardNigma: "I killed them so you wouldn't have to"
[20:47] Shadowcaller: While nigma is stealing
[20:47] Murska: you conjure a ball of fire the size of your head
[20:48] Murska: it floats.
[20:48] Shadowcaller: Woah….
[20:48] Shadowcaller: I put a piece of guard cloth in it
[20:48] Murska: it burns
[20:49] Shadowcaller: I drop the cloth
[20:49] Shadowcaller: and stomp on it
[20:49] Murska: it stops burning
[20:49] Murska: you've torn up your shirt pretty bad
[20:49] Shadowcaller: Just the guard uniform
[20:49] Murska: yeah
[20:49] Happy: enlargens bukkit
[20:49] Happy: curls up inside
[20:49] Happy: sleeps
[20:50] Murska: aww
[20:50] Murska: that mental image is so cute
[20:50] Murska: I'm ending this session at that
[20:50] Murska: Next time someone else be narrator
[20:50] Murska: and explore this new land
[20:50] MrEdwardNigma: I could narrate
[20:50] MrEdwardNigma: possibly
[20:50] Shadowcaller: But our character then?
[20:50] Shadowcaller: *characters
[20:50] MrEdwardNigma: but I'd miss being a devilishly handsome rogue
[20:50] Murska: we could attempt to find a new narrator
[20:50] Murska: not of us
[20:51] Murska: if that doesn't work, I can take over a character.
[20:51] Murska: or make a new one and have the other one be on autopilot
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Or the narrator can control his character too
[20:51] Happy: i don't mind narrating
[20:51] Happy: murska can be happy
[20:52] Murska: anyway
[20:52] Murska: anything to add, ask, whine or compliment about before I go?
[20:52] Shadowcaller: Hmm, more monsters maybe? Some moral situations?
[20:52] Murska: heh
[20:53] Shadowcaller: More magic

[20:53] Murska: I'm mostly just thinking up an If-ish situation
[20:53] Murska: moral stuff happens but monsters are pretty bad since they're a 'do the right thing or die'
[20:53] Shadowcaller: I guess…
[20:53] Shadowcaller: But you could have some curses or whatnot
[20:53] Murska: I gave you a magical item each
[20:53] Murska: and you got some of your own magic
[20:53] Murska: :P
[20:54] Murska: Oh, rocks fall, MEN falls unconscious.
[20:54] Murska: That's a curse. :P
[20:54] Happy: heh
[20:54] MrEdwardNigma: …..
[20:54] Shadowcaller: Well I mean more magic on the enemies side
[20:54] MrEdwardNigma: this game just plain dislikes me
[20:54] Murska: Well if you'd have enemies
[20:54] Murska: :P
[20:54] Shadowcaller: I pick up thosr rocks
[20:54] Murska: they fell
[20:54] Shadowcaller: *those
[20:54] Murska: your enemy magically teleported them away
[20:54] Shadowcaller: The evil rock man!
[20:55] Shadowcaller: He must be the villian in the next session
[20:55] Murska: heh
[20:55] Murska: or the new character if I make one
[20:55] Murska: a native
[20:55] Murska: of the floating forest
[20:55] MrEdwardNigma: so who's DMing when next we three meet?
[20:55] Shadowcaller: I like this character…
[20:56] Shadowcaller: happy?
[20:56] Happy: i can do it
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: or me
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: what would you prefer?
[20:56] Shadowcaller: Hmm..
[20:56] Happy: either way. who would Murska rather be?
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: he doesn't get to be my character, no way
[20:56] MrEdwardNigma: I want to be able to use him afterwards, you know
[20:56] Murska: I think I'll make my own character
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: yeah
[20:57] MrEdwardNigma: that makes more sense
[20:57] Murska: evens up the genders, too
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Often adventure parties are male dominated thought
[20:57] Happy: okay, you do it next time, Nigma
[20:58] Shadowcaller: the rogue can end up on a higher plane of exsistance for a while
[20:58] Shadowcaller: *existance
[20:58] Shadowcaller: Or just be put on a bus
[20:58] MrEdwardNigma: nah, i've got it all planned out
[20:58] Shadowcaller: Okay, just don't kill him off >.>
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: I won't
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: it's my character, after all
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: oh, and Murska, since yu didn't give us much choice for our characters, you get to be a bard
[21:00] MrEdwardNigma: it's what the party lacks anyways
[21:00] Shadowcaller: Haha
[21:01] Murska: Hey, it's not like I ever told you to even pick any classes.
[21:01] Murska: Nor genders.
[21:01] Murska: you did all that on your own
[21:01] Happy: you told Nigma he couldn't do magic
[21:01] Shadowcaller: I did pick a gender:P
[21:01] Murska: Yeah. :P
[21:01] Murska: but that's just cuz he's too stupid
[21:01] Murska: after being hit on the head too often
[21:01] Happy: *snicker*
[21:01] MrEdwardNigma: …..
[21:01] MrEdwardNigma: definitely a bard
[21:01] Murska: Fine.
[21:02] Happy: who plays the flute
[21:02] Shadowcaller: That fits you thought

[21:02] Murska: flute? meh
[21:02] Murska: acoustic bass
[21:02] Murska: :P
[21:02] Happy: heh
[21:02] Murska: actually
[21:02] Shadowcaller: How do you carry that wiht you?
[21:02] Murska: I play anything that produces a sound
[21:02] Shadowcaller: *with
[21:02] Murska: natural talent in sound in general
[21:02] Shadowcaller: Okay, lets go with that
[21:02] Shadowcaller: Whats your item?
[21:03] Murska: no idea
[21:03] Murska: narrator picks that
[21:03] Murska: I check my inventory
[21:03] Happy: heh… i picked the bukkit myself
[21:03] Murska: :P
[21:03] MrEdwardNigma: and both starter items, but I get to pick for Murska
[21:04] Murska: A young male person sits on a branch some ways above the group, snickering after hitting the male loser-looking guy with a rock. He's dressed in animal hides.
[21:05] Shadowcaller: an elf?
[21:05] Shadowcaller: describe his apperance
[21:05] Murska: I'm thinking it up. :P
[21:05] Murska: Well, for one, he has a tail.
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: Murska'll be a frail elven bard
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: male
[21:05] MrEdwardNigma: but wearing a frilly dress
[21:05] Happy: one green scary eye
[21:05] Happy: and one pink scary eye
[21:06] Murska: I tear off the dress, hunt an animal, tan the hide and make my original clothes again
[21:06] Murska: Heh.
[21:06] Murska: The eyes show a lot of emotion
[21:06] Murska: they might be scary
[21:06] Murska: or warm.
[21:06] Murska: :P
[21:06] Shadowcaller: How much charisma?
[21:06] Murska: Very deep, anyway.
[21:06] Murska: I'm a bard, for god's sake
[21:06] Murska: a lot
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: we'll do all of that next time
[21:06] MrEdwardNigma: unless you want to continue
[21:07] Murska: nah
[21:07] Murska: not enough time
[21:07] Shadowcaller: Aww
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: good
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: wearing a dress then
[21:07] Murska: Anyway. Elf ears and a tail.
[21:07] Murska: And he strangles MEN with the dress
[21:07] Murska: shoves it up his throat
[21:07] Murska: and pushes him off the tree
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: rocks fall, he dies
[21:07] Happy: offers to buy dress from elf bard
[21:07] MrEdwardNigma: before anything happens to the awesome savvy rogue
[21:07] Murska: it's covered in MEN drool. -.-
[21:08] Happy: ah well. i guess it's still rags for me
[21:08] Murska: anyway. The elf gives the dress to Happy.
[21:08] Happy: despite all our gold, we can't seem to manage to clothe ourselves :P
[21:08] Murska: :P
[21:08] Murska: maybe it's because the gold turns into points
[21:08] Murska: once acquired
[21:08] Shadowcaller: I turn away from the naked elf^^
[21:08] Murska: I'm still wearing my tanned hides
[21:08] Shadowcaller: Oh
[21:09] Shadowcaller: Then I guess its okay to look
[21:09] MrEdwardNigma: nah, he's wearing a dress
[21:09] Shadowcaller: …this is going to be wierd
[21:09] MrEdwardNigma: I'm sure of it
[21:09] Shadowcaller: Atleast in a Rp perspective…
[21:10] Murska: I rip the dress to shreds then use the power of music to blend them into tasteful and stylish clothes.
[21:10] Shadowcaller: My character has short black hair, like my avatar
[21:10] Murska: then wear those
[21:10] MrEdwardNigma: the power of music turns them into shreds of dress
[21:11] Murska: hmf.
[21:11] Murska: Then I repeat my earlier endeavour
[21:11] Murska: of hunting an animal
[21:11] Murska: killing it
[21:11] Murska: tanning the hide
[21:11] Murska: and making clothes out of it
[21:11] Murska: then wearing those
[21:11] Shadowcaller: There are animals up here?
[21:11] Murska: of course.
[21:11] Murska: See, I'm wearing the hide of one
[21:11] Shadowcaller: What kind of animals?
[21:11] Murska: birds
[21:11] Murska: and climbing things
[21:11] Murska: better described later
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: there's no animals
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: just Murska
[21:12] Shadowcaller: I want to add some reces later on
[21:12] Shadowcaller: *races
[21:12] Murska: heh
[21:12] Happy: there wre animals
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: Murska is an Elf
[21:12] Happy: there were dead rats
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: the rest of you are humans
[21:12] Murska: You're the GM once the next session starts, remember? :P
[21:12] Murska: I'm GM for now
[21:12] Murska: :P
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: unless happy wants to be a half-ord
[21:12] Shadowcaller: Yes, of course
[21:12] MrEdwardNigma: *orc
[21:12] Shadowcaller: But races we interact with
[21:13] Happy: no, I'm not a half-orc
[21:13] Happy: i look just like my msn avatar. except with rags and a sword
[21:13] Happy: and a bukkit
[21:13] Murska: seriously though, going now. Have fun.
[21:13] *
Aegnor has left the conversation.
[21:14] MrEdwardNigma: so nothing like it, at all?
[21:15] Shadowcaller: Well I got um green clothes
[21:15] Shadowcaller: I mena green rags
[21:15] Shadowcaller: under the torn guard uniform
[21:15] Shadowcaller: *mean
[21:15] Happy: as long as we've been wearing our rags, they are probably sort of a muddy grey brown by now
[21:15] Shadowcaller: Yes, they are
[21:16] Shadowcaller: We really do need new clothes
[21:16] MrEdwardNigma: my character still has a neat uniform
[21:16] Happy: hopefully our new DM will lead us to the epic clothing closet
[21:16] Happy: after climing miles of tree?
[21:16] Happy: no, i don't think it's still neat
[21:16] MrEdwardNigma: okay, a filthy uniform
[21:16] MrEdwardNigma: but not torn!
[21:17] Shadowcaller: Like mine…
[21:17] Shadowcaller: Well I sacrificed mune for the greater good
[21:17] Shadowcaller: *mine
[21:18] Shadowcaller: That elf better have some clothes in his backpack
[21:23] MrEdwardNigma: probably not
[21:23] Shadowcaller: Aww
[21:23] MrEdwardNigma: I wouldn't be surprised if he had particularly vicious snakes in his backpack
[21:23] Shadowcaller: Hehe, he must have noticed that by now
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: he'll notice when he opens it…
[21:24] MrEdwardNigma: *evil laugh*
[21:25] Shadowcaller: Well we could use the snake to attack people
[21:25] MrEdwardNigma: if it decides to listen to you and not just bite you as well, sure
[21:25] Shadowcaller: Just grab it by the head
[21:27] Happy: (Link: http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-california.jpg)http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/political-pictures-arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-california.jpg
[21:28] Shadowcaller: Hehe, thats out arnold:P
[21:28] Shadowcaller: *our
[21:28] Happy: i love arnold
[21:29] *** MrEdwardNigma has left the conversation.
Session Close (Group Conversation 2416): Thu Feb 12 21:29:08 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License