Exodus 33

[18:01] Happy: A few days pass. The village mourns Suroshian, and he is buried with much ceremony. Helena manifests for the occasion.
[18:02] Happy: Ensel is buried with much less ceremony, probably only attended by Cessie, Saranna, Seren, and Aegnor.
[18:02] Shadowcaller: Can't be much left of him anyway
[18:04] Shadowcaller: Cessie will try to comfort Saranna the best way she can
[18:06] Murska: Aegnor will gradually start regaining his energy. He'll participate in both funerals, of course.
[18:06] Happy: It's more closure than mourning for her. After all, she's had a long time to come to terms with losing him. But Cessie is a comfort to her.
[18:07] Happy: The village moves on, with Cessie's dowsing rod helping them navigate the desert more efficiently than they did before.
[18:08] Happy: Soon, Windwalker reports that there are wolfen ahead.
[18:08] Shadowcaller: Any specific numbers?
[18:08] Shadowcaller: Where are these wolfen? Do they look hostile?
[18:16] Happy: At the next oasis. They appear to be a tribe, but it's hard to tell if they are hostile or not, since he's just observing them invisibly.
[18:16] Shadowcaller: What are they doing? Do they appear to have settled at this oasis?
[18:21] Happy: They do appear settled, yes. They are tanning leather, weaving fabric, and doing other ordinary thigns.
[18:22] Shadowcaller: Do Windwalker understand what they are saying? Is there a obvious leader there?
[18:24] Happy: They do have an alpha, and Windwalker can understand their speech.
[18:24] Shadowcaller: Sayinf anything worth mentioning?
[18:24] Shadowcaller: *saying
[18:27] Happy: He learns that the reason they've settled in is that several of the women, including the alpha female, are giving birth soon.
[18:27] Happy: Most of the talk is of local gossip of that kind.
[18:30] Shadowcaller: (We would have needed Promise here >.>) Aegnor is going to give any orders? Cessie don't really know anything about wolfen or their traditions, so she isn't much help here. Maybe just approaching carefully with some wolfen meeting them up first?
[18:31] Murska: can we bypass the oasis?
[18:39] Shadowcaller: .
[18:40] Happy: It's normal for Wolfen females in one tribe to tend to have their births clumped together like that.
[18:40] Happy: The oasis could be bypassed, but it would be very hard on the villagers.
[18:40] Happy: You'd have to ration water pretty tightly.
[18:41] Shadowcaller: Cessie uses some of her "charges" each day to create water
[18:41] Shadowcaller: Err… lets say she got 9 charges?
[18:43] Happy: Even with Cessie and Saranna making water, it will be a hardship.
[18:43] Murska: Then it's best to at least try a peaceful approach.
[18:44] Happy: And your group as well has a pregnant woman. Though she's not due yet.
[18:45] Shadowcaller: See? This is why wizards speed it up a bit:P
[18:46] Shadowcaller: Drinking Saranna… yeah, we need to approach them carefully
[18:46] Shadowcaller: Send a wolfen first?
[18:46] Happy: sure, but you have to roleplay him or her
[18:47] Shadowcaller: Can Murska role-play that wolfen? I'm not good with their mind set…
[18:47] Happy: bah. you both should.
[18:47] Murska: and I'm not good with 'em either ;)
[18:47] Shadowcaller: I knew you would say that…
[18:48] Shadowcaller: Maybe we should just send everyone fourth? We can just fast forward a short message, then having the real group meeting up with them
[18:49] Happy: SC, you are Freedom. Murska, you are one of the wolfen soldiers
[18:49] Happy: someone think of a name for him.
[18:51] Shadowcaller: Bah, can't we be our own characters instead? >.>
[18:52] Shadowcaller: Shadow is already named, so it could be him
[18:52] Happy: If you want to send your own characters in, fine. If you want to send Wolfen first, then no.
[18:53] Shadowcaller: What do you think Murska?
[18:53] Shadowcaller: I will go with whatever you think
[18:55] Murska: Hmm…
[18:56] Murska: Well, since our group isn't all wolfen anyway, the first envoy should consist of some wolfen and our leaders?
[18:57] Shadowcaller: I guess, who would be best for that kind of mission then? These wolfen might not have the best relationship with humans
[18:57] Murska: Freedom and Gilraen, of course
[18:57] Murska: Aegnor?
[18:59] Shadowcaller: Hm, we need to show we have humans in the group thought
[18:59] Shadowcaller: I guess that would be the best group, Aegnor and the other two leaders
[19:00] Happy: And if SC doesn't roleplay one of the characters, I'll make him GM instead. :P
[19:00] Shadowcaller: I will, I will…
[19:00] Murska: along with nameless? redshirts, of course
[19:01] Happy: michicora maybe?
[19:02] Shadowcaller: She's human
[19:02] Shadowcaller: Well, sub-human at least
[19:03] Shadowcaller: Aegnor decides if she should go or not
[19:03] Shadowcaller: EVen thought she dosen't really care for him…
[19:04] Happy: (bah. you do anything to avoid making a decision :P)
[19:04] Murska: Eh. If we do need to have a human in the first group he'd rather pick Hope.
[19:05] Shadowcaller: (Hm, I make plenty of decisions.)
[19:05] Happy: Hope's busy with an injured person. Better pick Cessie. ;)
[19:06] Murska: :P Well, if the other choice is SC not RPing at all, sure, let's take one of his characters too. And he shall pick the one himself. »
[19:06] Shadowcaller: Hm, I can RP freedom you know
[19:06] Shadowcaller: Just don't except me do a good job >.>
[19:07] Murska: Of course not.
[19:07] Murska: I expect you to do a magnificently awe-inspiring job, as usual.
[19:08] Shadowcaller: Bah, well Cessie will follow if she is allowed to and Aegnor really think its a good idea. I can do freedom too if needed, but I lack wolfen mentality
[19:09] Murska: Okay, well, better to handle any concerns for humans present now than once we're already all arriving.
[19:09] Happy: Freedom's personality has barely been developed. However you roleplay her is fine.
[19:09] Shadowcaller: Okay
[19:09] Happy: And every wolfen isn't the same.
[19:09] Happy: So you don't need a 'wolfen mentality'
[19:09] Shadowcaller: True, I liked that part of helios mind actually…
[19:09] Shadowcaller: ANyhow, we go and meet them then?
[19:10] Happy: yes. Who is in the away team?
[19:10] Shadowcaller: Well, if they prove to be hostile, magic would be good so I guess Cessie would come
[19:11] Shadowcaller: Freedom of course and Aegnor
[19:11] Shadowcaller: And a few wolfen hunters
[19:12] Shadowcaller: Anything else Murska?
[19:13] Murska: Gilraen. Perhaps a few elf redshirts aswell so they don't think we're a bunch of wolfen under elf and human leadership
[19:14] Happy: how many redshirts of each species?
[19:14] Shadowcaller: 5 of each
[19:14] Happy: that's a pretty large group
[19:15] Shadowcaller: 2 of eahc then
[19:15] Shadowcaller: *each
[19:17] Shadowcaller: Thats 6 people, seems large enough
[19:18] Murska: ain't it eight. 4 redshirts, Gilraen, Freedom, Aegnor, Cessie
[19:19] Shadowcaller: Right, 1 of eahc then
[19:19] Shadowcaller: *each
[19:19] Shadowcaller: math fail
[19:21] Murska: 2 of each works well, too.
[19:21] Shadowcaller: Lets go with 2 then
[19:21] Shadowcaller: 8 is also a qutie small group
[19:23] Shadowcaller: *quite
[19:23] Happy: brb… make your plans
[19:24] Shadowcaller: So Cessie, Aegnor, Freedom, Gilraen and 4 hunters goes to met the wolfen's under the protection of windwalker?
[19:24] Shadowcaller: Cessie can maintain a illussion if needed
[19:24] Shadowcaller: AKA, invisibility
[19:30] Shadowcaller: But I don't think she should right now
[19:31] Shadowcaller: We got cover by Windwalker, we will approach them carefully, making our presence known way before we enter their camp. We don't want to go too far into their camp sowe will stay some distance way until they come and met us. Maybe we should have some white flag?
[19:34] Shadowcaller: *so we
[19:36] Shadowcaller: *pokes Murska*
[19:37] Murska: *shrug* dunno if they recognize a symbol like that
[19:37] Murska: but why not
[19:39] Shadowcaller: Okay, lets do that then
[19:39] Happy: The group approaches. A group of 8 wolfen come out to meet you. Aegnor, Freedom, and the wolfen easily recognize which of them is the alpha.
[19:40] Happy: He's not the largest of them, but he carries himself with authority. He has a large scar across his chest. "Who speaks for you?" he asks. /wolfen
[19:40] Shadowcaller: (I guess Freedom have to asnwer that…)
[19:40] Shadowcaller: *answer
[19:41] Shadowcaller: "I Speak for us." /wolfen
[19:41] Happy: "Who are you? And what do you want with my tribe?"
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Freedom lowers her head a bit, as to show humbility "We are a group of enemies to the humans, we come here to seek refuge from them. We only want water."
[19:45] Happy: "But I can smell that you have humans with you."
[19:46] Shadowcaller: "Humans we have with us are outcasts, they hate other humans as much as us."
[19:47] Murska: Aegnor doesn't show any understanding of the language, just in case.
[19:48] Happy: "And the elves?"
[19:48] Shadowcaller: "The humans hate the elves as us, they are in the same situation as us, we call them sisters and brothers."
[19:50] Happy: "They are your part of your pack?"
[19:51] Shadowcaller: "We consider the elves a part of our pack." (Hm, are there female alphas?)
[19:52] Happy: (yes. Most tribes are ruled by an alpha couple)
[19:53] Happy: (but female leaders are not unprecedented)
[19:53] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[19:55] Shadowcaller: (Um, anything specific that marks out Aegnor?)
[19:55] Happy: (what do you mean?)
[19:55] Shadowcaller: (Well, if freedom is going to say "this human and elf X are our protectors.)
[19:56] Happy: (well his red hair)
[19:56] Shadowcaller: (Right…)
[19:56] Shadowcaller: (What do wolfen call hair anyway? Fur?:P)
[19:57] Shadowcaller: (Since… eh, nevermind.)
[19:58] Shadowcaller: "The human and the red haired one is our protectors." She is almost in a bowing position, making herself seem smaller to make Aegnor and Cessie more visible
[19:59] Happy: "How many are you?"
[19:59] Shadowcaller: (Um, 200?)
[19:59] Happy: (yeah)
[20:00] Shadowcaller: (The question is if the wolfen even have invented numbers >.>)
[20:00] Shadowcaller: (Or math rather.)
[20:00] Happy: (they were part of the elf empire way back when… i think they have numbers)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: "Very many, about 200 heads." She says in a low voice
[20:02] Shadowcaller: "We won't stay long."
[20:03] Happy: They don't look pleased at this. "What assurance can you give of this? We have women and cubs that we must keep safe."
[20:04] Shadowcaller: "What assurance do you need? We have everything we need except water, we won't take anything from you."
[20:06] Happy: (hint: she'd be expected to offer her name as pledge here)
[20:07] Shadowcaller: (See? I don't know anything about wolfen?:P)
[20:07] Happy: (you've been doing fine until now0
[20:07] Shadowcaller: (Promise should have been here… the only wolfen I made hated her own race >.>)
[20:08] Happy: (alchemist is updated)
[20:08] Shadowcaller: (Well, he will have to demand her name first in that case.)
[20:08] Shadowcaller: (I know I died.)
[20:08] Shadowcaller: (I don't even have to look:P)
[20:09] Shadowcaller: (Huh, they didn't kill the last mason O.o)
[20:09] Happy: (trying to cast doubt on your claim maybe?)
[20:09] Happy: "Do you have a name?"
[20:10] Shadowcaller: (How did she get her name?)
[20:10] Shadowcaller: (And the wolves are painfully obvious:P)
[20:10] Happy: (Helena gave it to her when she was chosen as priestess)
[20:12] Happy: (I was about to say 'of course they're obvious. you're all standing out in the middle of the desert'… until I figured out what you meant.)
[20:13] Shadowcaller: "Freedom, given to me by our goddess herself, I am with the elven woman beside the priestess of Helena."
[20:15] Happy: "If you offer your name in pledge, as well as one of your protectors as a hostage to your good intentions, your people may share the oasis with us."
[20:17] Shadowcaller: "Why our protectors?"
[20:20] Happy: "If you value them, you will leave my people unharmed. If you raise a hand against any of them, you will at least have one less to do battle."
[20:22] Shadowcaller: "If that is what we must do, we will. But I must talk with them first."
[20:23] Happy: "Do so. Tell them I offer my own name in pledge that if your tribe behaves honourably, they will come to no harm and be released when you depart."
[20:25] Shadowcaller: She nods and slowly steps backwards into the group again as to show that the disscussion have finished.
[20:26] Shadowcaller: She tells the group about what the alpha said
[20:26] Happy: His group takes a few steps back as well. Unless one of them has better than wolfen hearing, you can talk freely.
[20:26] Shadowcaller: When he have stepped backwards that is
[20:27] Shadowcaller: (And to be able to understand the language…)
[20:27] Happy: (And how does Cessie react?)
[20:27] Shadowcaller: *pokes Murska, you react first >.>*
[20:27] Murska: 'Hm. Okay, I'll go.'
[20:28] Shadowcaller: (Hehe, by protectors do they mean only Cessie and Aegnor or all?)
[20:28] Shadowcaller: (The alpha must have been confused when they said Cessie was a protector.)
[20:28] Shadowcaller: *Freedom said
[20:28] Happy: (they mean Cessie or Aegnor. They know a normal warrior might be more easily sacrificed)
[20:29] Shadowcaller: "No, I'm not letting any of you go. This is insane, there must be another way." (Um, do I need to talk to myself now?)
[20:30] Happy: (Sorry)
[20:30] Shadowcaller: (Can't you do Freedom? >.>)
[20:31] Happy: (:P)
[20:31] Happy: "It is the wolfen way. You must understand their point of view. They care for their families just as we care for ours."
[20:32] Shadowcaller: "Can't we give them something else instead? Like… I have a small collection of magical artifacts."
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, that will work..)
[20:34] Murska: 'Eh, it's just a short visit anyway.'
[20:34] Happy: "The wolfen would be insulted at such an offer. You would be telling them that their lives are as valuable as objects."
[20:35] Shadowcaller: "Gah, those "objects" are hundreds times more valuable then lives in some countries."
[20:36] Happy: Freedom hisses at you. "Only slavers speak such."
[20:36] Happy: or rather growls, than hisses
[20:37] Shadowcaller: "…I didn't say I considered them to be. Its just that some people would put such great value in them."
[20:38] Shadowcaller: (Hm, she is not 100 % true in this statement.)
[20:39] Happy: "Hmph. Perhaps in cities, where there is no kinship. But a small tribe needs each member and values every life. If they did not, they would not be here, for they would have long ago been scattered."
[20:40] Shadowcaller: "Have you ever been in a city? I don't really understand why… nevermind, if Aegnor goes, so shall I."
[20:41] Happy: Freedom looks to Aegnor to see his reaction.
[20:42] Murska: 'I'm sure it'll be safe. And if not, we do have allies they do not know of.'
[20:44] Shadowcaller: Cessie sigh "I have no idea why I even accept this."
[20:45] Happy: srsly. you should just fireball those filthy primitives into oblivion /arik
[20:45] Murska: or poison their well
[20:46] Happy: you mean poison the oasis you mean to drink from? That's connected to all the other oases in this dessert? ;)
[20:46] Murska: yup
[20:46] Shadowcaller: *shrug* Arik don't need water
[20:46] Shadowcaller: And he can summon some for Cessie if needed:P
[20:47] Shadowcaller: (Cessie have certain issues like that, but its more of a culture thing. She would never even admit that to herself.)
[20:49] Happy: Freedom waits for you to be sure.
[20:50] Shadowcaller: (What are we supposed to do?)
[20:52] Murska: I guess Aegnor steps forward with her?
[20:53] Shadowcaller: Mumbeling things in Hestopian she steps forward with Aegnor
[20:54] Shadowcaller: (You better not understand what she says >.>)
[20:55] Happy: (okay, freedom is yours again)
[20:55] Happy: "Which of them do you send?"
[20:55] Shadowcaller: "Both, they are mates. Neither of them wishes to go alone."
[20:57] Shadowcaller: (Um, warning if any wolfen touches Cessie…)
[20:57] Happy: "I offer my name in pledge that they will come to no harm if no harm come to my people. My name is Spearscar."
[20:57] Shadowcaller: "My name is Freedom, now we have bond our names and the deal will be kept."
[20:58] Shadowcaller: "No harm will come to neither party."
[20:58] Shadowcaller: *either
[20:59] Happy: The wolfen warriors approach Aegnor and Cessie. Spearscar approaches Freedom, alone. "I will go with you to see your people and show you where they can camp."
[21:00] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "THis is so stupid…" /low voice
[21:01] Shadowcaller: Freedom takes a deep bow "I am honored Spearscar, I will show you our people."
[21:02] Murska: Aegnor takes her hand, and speaks quietly in common: 'It'll be fine.'
[21:03] Shadowcaller: "If any of them dare to touch me, I swear I will… I'm going to contact Saranna and Hope."
[21:05] Shadowcaller: /Saranna?/
[21:05] Happy: /Cessie?/
[21:05] Shadowcaller: /Yes, we have been used as some kind of currency to a wolfen deal apperently./
[21:06] Happy: /What do you mean? Are you okay?/ she sounds alarmed.
[21:06] Shadowcaller: /We need to stay with these wolfen until the villagers are done drinking./
[21:07] Shadowcaller: /I'm okay, Aegnor and I can take care of ourself./
[21:08] Happy: /Are you sure?/
[21:09] Shadowcaller: /Of course I am, none of those furballs would ever dare to touch us. If I situation changes, the first thing I will do is to call on you./
[21:09] Happy: /Good! I won't let them hurt you!/
[21:10] Shadowcaller: /Neither will I./
[21:11] Shadowcaller: She attempts to contact Hope
[21:11] Shadowcaller: /Hope?/
[21:12] Happy: /Yes?/ She seems distracted.
[21:12] Shadowcaller: /…what is it?/
[21:14] Happy: /I'm just busy. My remedies aren't helping Boher's cough, and his daughter is starting to run a fever now./
[21:17] Shadowcaller: /Oh… well, I can't say I know anything about it but Aegnor and I have agreed to be some type of hostage to the wolfen tribe until the villagers have collected enough water./
[21:17] Shadowcaller: /Their alpha is coming to you right now I think./
[21:18] Happy: /I'm sure you'll be fine./ Hope says. /Tell Aegnor we may not be able to move on right away though./
[21:20] Shadowcaller: /IErr… I will./ She sounds a bit suprised but ends the conversation right there
[21:20] Shadowcaller: *err
[21:21] Happy: Aegnor and Cessie are led to the oasis, into the cave structure nearby.
[21:21] Shadowcaller: "Hope told me to tell you that we might not be able to leave right away."
[21:21] Happy: I guess Cessie doesn't understand anything the wolfen say. Has Aegnor picked up any Wolfen?
[21:23] Murska: Yup, to complement what he had learned before they met Promise on his stay with a tribe on the Tree.
[21:24] Shadowcaller: (Hehe, Cessie *don't* want to learn Wolfen)
[21:25] Happy: Then it should be easy to understand which cave they want you to go into, and that you are expected to stay there.
[21:25] Murska: Aegnor won't show he knows wolfen though.
[21:25] Murska: But I guess if they point at the cave… :P
[21:25] Happy: Yeah. they do.
[21:25] Murska: So, we head in, I guess.
[21:26] Happy: A little while after you arrive, a few cubs arrive with bedding and food and water, and ask if there is anything else you need.
[21:26] Shadowcaller: We do
[21:26] Shadowcaller: Which we won't understand?

[21:26] Murska: so we settle in as comfortably as we can.
[21:27] Happy: So the cubs, realizing you don't understand them (so they think) make apologetic gestures, and leave.
[21:28] Happy: Back at the main camp, the villagers are shown to a campsite, that's not quite as convenient to the oasis as where the wolfen live. But it's still suitable.
[21:30] Shadowcaller: So… do anything happend while they stay in this cave?
[21:30] Happy: No one is going to bother you.
[21:31] Happy: If anyone wants to come see you, they can.
[21:31] Shadowcaller: Yeah, well I don't have any characters who like to visit Cessie and Aegnor:P
[21:32] Shadowcaller: In fact… that would set me up to talking to myself again, or Murska talking to himself again >.<
[21:34] Happy: (haha)
[21:34] Happy: (well you both have characters out in the village)
[21:35] Shadowcaller: (Well, is anything special happening in the village?)
[21:35] Happy: Hope is taking care of a sick family. People are getting settled in and gathering water. What are your characters doing?
[21:36] Shadowcaller: Michicora is helping Hope
[21:36] Happy: Has Michicora encountered many contagious diseases before?
[21:37] Shadowcaller: Nope
[21:38] Happy: Then she won't recognize it . but I'm sure she can follow instructions and such.
[21:39] Shadowcaller: Yeah, she makes a good nurse^^
[21:39] Shadowcaller: While Hope is the doctor
[21:43] Shadowcaller: Um, okay anything else?
[21:45] Happy: Unless you guys do anything…
[21:46] Shadowcaller: Hm, what is there to do? Cessie don't really want to socialize with the wolfen and is anything RP-worthy happening around Michicora?
[21:48] Happy: The family is getting sicker.
[21:49] Shadowcaller: :S, well she neither have the healing experties nor the healing abilities as Hope have
[21:50] Happy: A middle aged woman comes to the tent where Hope and Michi are
[21:50] Shadowcaller: I guess she could contact Kuori… but she only do so in extreme cases
[21:51] Shadowcaller: Michicora is helping Hope in every way she can, but she still hears the woman entering, but dose not show that she dose
[21:52] Happy: She waits until Hope notices her, and then asks "How are they?"
[21:54] Happy: "Getting worse," Hope says in a low voice. "I thought it was red fever, but it's not responding to the ginkgo root."
[21:55] Shadowcaller: Michicora's face betrays no emotions, she looks oddly calm despite the situation
[21:56] Murska: (I shall go prepaer sum lunch)
[21:56] Murska: (or dinner or whatever it is you eat at midnight)
[21:59] Happy: "It's not red fever. It's an elf disease. Are there sores inside the mouth?"
[22:00] Happy: "If so, it's Kangala flu."
[22:02] Shadowcaller: Michicora that suddenly is without anything stands around showing this quite clearly to Hope without asaying anything
[22:02] Happy: ?
[22:02] Shadowcaller: *saying
[22:02] Shadowcaller: (Well, she stops doing things, so Hope must notice right?)
[22:02] Shadowcaller: (She don't have any tasks.)
[22:03] Happy: (okay. that sentence was confusing)
[22:03] Shadowcaller: (It was? Hm, I didn't think so…
[22:05] Happy: After a few minutes discussion with the woman, Hope turns back to Michicora. "This is more serious than I thought. Apparently humans and wolfen can't catch it, but it's very dangerous to elves. Can you find out if we have any other sick elves in the village so we can quarantine them?"
[22:05] Happy: Meanwhile, back in the cave, Aegnor starts to cough a little.
[22:06] Shadowcaller: She nods and leaves to find any elves effected by smilar sympthoms
[22:08] Shadowcaller: Cessie takes notice of this but dosen't say anything.
[22:09] Murska: Aegnor doesn't say anything either.
[22:10] Shadowcaller: "Are you okay?" She starts as to break the silence
[22:12] Murska: 'Yeah.'
[22:12] Shadowcaller: "Hope they are done soon… I can't stand this place."
[22:12] Shadowcaller: "It smells."
[22:13] Happy: Michicora finds two other families who are sick.
[22:14] Happy: Unfortunately, one of the sick people is the elven healer.
[22:15] Murska: 'Well, it's not that bad. We don't need to do anything and have our own peace.' *cough*
[22:16] Shadowcaller: Michicora tells them that they need to Hope
[22:18] Shadowcaller: Cessie: "Hope your weak condition haven't made you vunerable to sicknesses."
[22:19] Shadowcaller: "It would be so typical that once you have suffered throught this weakness you get a disease." She isn't really speaking seriously, but still seems concerned over his health
[22:21] Happy: Hope asks Michicora to set up a quarantine area. Word of the sickness is spreading through the camp, and Freedom and Naib might hear of it or notice people getting worried.
[22:22] Happy: Freedom has heard stories of the last time the flu swept through the village, before she was born.
[22:23] Shadowcaller: Michicora isolates the effected elves into certain tents which she makes a small pile of stones outside as to mark them as infected
[22:27] Happy: Spearscar notices the disturbance. "What is happening?" he asks Freedom
[22:29] Shadowcaller: "Elf disease, heard of it before. It won't effect your people, but half our will be badly effected…"
[22:30] Happy: "Is there anything we can do to help?"
[22:31] Shadowcaller: (Is there except supplies and stuff?)
[22:32] Happy: (allow them to stay longer, tell them where they can gather herbs)
[22:32] Shadowcaller: "We might need to stay longer, we won't be able to move all this sick tribe members."
[22:34] Happy: "And you are sure that wolfen cannot be infected?"
[22:37] Shadowcaller: "I never heard of any wolfen being effected by Kangala flu, but if you are still worried… you can try to protect your tribe however you like."
[22:37] Happy: (euthanize the infected at once!)
[22:37] Shadowcaller: "But we need to stay and we might also need herbs for medicine."
[22:38] Murska: Naib heads to Hope. 'What's going on?'
[22:38] Happy: "It's an elven disease. Very dangerous, I'm told, so we're trying to quarantine the infected. Humans and wolfen should be safe though."
[22:38] Murska: 'Oh… can I help?'
[22:40] Murska: (How many days until the infected rise up as the living dead?)
[22:40] Happy: (depends on how far away Arik is)
[22:41] Shadowcaller: (Bah.)
[22:41] Shadowcaller: (And if it matters, Helios and Arik have a cunning plan >.>)
[22:41] Happy: "If you can help Michicora with the quarantine. And send a message to Aegnor and Cessie to let them know what's going on."
[22:42] Happy: Spearscar: "My sister's cub knows the area. I will have him sent to you. But it will be dark soon. If you mean to search for herbs, you should do it soon."
[22:43] Murska: 'I'll go tell them now and then help Michicora.'
[22:43] Happy: Hope: "Thank you."
[22:44] Murska: And he heads that way
[22:44] Shadowcaller: Freedom nods "I will, you have my thanks honorable Spearscar."
[22:44] Happy: Naib sees Spearscar and Freedom.
[22:44] Murska: He heads past them, I guess
[22:45] Happy: (How is he planning to find Cessie and Aegnor? :P)
[22:46] Murska: (I can't just assume he knows? Darn)
[22:46] Murska: (Well, he'll try and find a wolfen of our group who knows a language he does)
[22:46] Happy: (yeah. there's a big sign saying 'Hostages this way —> )
[22:47] Murska: (Does Freedom know Kyouen?)
[22:48] Happy: (yes)
[22:48] Murska: He approaches them then, waiting until it seems their conversation is over.
[22:49] Happy: Spearscar is turning away to go towards the oasis.
[22:49] Shadowcaller: Freedom looks after him and then turns to Naib "Yes?"
[22:50] Murska: 'I'd need to find out where Aegnor and Cessie are, to tell them what's going on.'
[22:51] Shadowcaller: "We must ask Spearscar then." She nods toward the other wolfen.
[22:51] Shadowcaller: "Spearscar?"
[22:51] Happy: "Yes?"
[22:51] Shadowcaller: "This human wishes to vist the hostage to tell them whats going on, is that okay?"
[22:52] Shadowcaller: (Or you could always ask Saranna or Seren…)
[22:52] Happy: "Yes. Tell him to follow me."
[22:52] Shadowcaller: Freedom turns to Naib again "Follow Spearscar, he will take you to them."
[22:53] Murska: He nods and does so.
[22:53] Happy: And Naib is brought to Cessie and Aegnor.
[22:55] Shadowcaller: Cessie is in the cave looking miserable
[22:55] Shadowcaller: (this is not exactly improving her relationship with the wolfen.)
[22:56] Murska: 'Hey.'
[22:57] Shadowcaller: (She don't know Kyouhen >.>)
[22:57] Happy: (I thought she had a conversation with Naib some time back)
[22:58] Shadowcaller: (Well… I thought he was speaking common.)
[22:58] Murska: (He'll speak common then.)
[22:58] Shadowcaller: (Since there is no way Cessie would know kyouhen.)
[22:59] Shadowcaller: She turns to Naib "Hello, welcome to our fabolous cave."
[22:59] Shadowcaller: Her voice drips of sarcasm:P
[23:00] Shadowcaller: (And is correctly spelled to.)
[23:00] Murska: 'I came to tell you that we might stay a while longer. There's some sort of a dangerous elven disease in the camp, and they've been quarantined.'
[23:01] Happy: (dramatic timing calls for Aegnor to cough about now)
[23:02] Shadowcaller: (Damn you dramatic timing, damn youuuu!)
[23:03] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks at Aegnor "Well at least there is something positive with all this." She actually smiles a bit when she says this
[23:03] Murska: And Aegnor bows down to the will of dramatic timing with a cough.
[23:04] Murska: Aegnor: 'What illness is it?'
[23:04] Murska: Naib: 'I didn't catch the name. Some sort of a flu.'
[23:05] Shadowcaller: "When did this start?"
[23:06] Murska: 'It was identified recently, I think.'
[23:07] Happy: (Cessie can get the name of the disease from Hope. I'm going to go get a back. brb)
[23:08] Murska: (Don't you already have a back? :P)
[23:08] Happy: (nope. I misplaced it.)
[23:08] Happy: (brain fog, you know)
[23:09] Shadowcaller: She looks at Aegnor "Are you sure you are feeling okay?"
[23:09] Happy: (anyway… carry on. brb)
[23:10] Murska: '…well, I'm still tired of course…'
[23:10] Shadowcaller: "Yeah… I'm just overprotective I guess eh?" She smiles to light up his mood a bit
[23:15] Murska: Aegnor coughs into his hand once more.
[23:18] Shadowcaller: She suddenly look nervous, but dosen't say anything else to Aegnor. Instead she turns to Naib "Well, thanks for informing us at least. I hope we can get out of this damp cave before Aegnors health drops even more. This is no way the right climate for him right now."
[23:19] Murska: Naib looks at Aegnor. 'Hmm. Yeah… contact us if… something happens. I'll come see you two again at some point.'
[23:20] Shadowcaller: "Don't worry about that, I can contact Hope, Saren or Saranna if there is anything."
[23:23] Murska: 'Okay. I'll go help them with the quarantine.'
[23:23] Murska: He heads back.
[23:25] Shadowcaller: She turns to Aegnor again "Well, I guess you should get some rest… if there is anything to rest in here."
[23:25] Shadowcaller: "I hate this…"
[23:25] Shadowcaller: "If you get sick, its those wolfen's fault."
[23:26] Murska: 'They just want to protect their families. And this cave has more space and better food than we'd have at the camp.'
[23:28] Shadowcaller: "I don't see how using us as hostages protects their familes."
[23:28] Shadowcaller: *families
[23:28] Shadowcaller: "I'm I wizard, not some gostage to bargin with."
[23:28] Shadowcaller: *hostage
[23:29] Murska: 'According to their logic *cough* the others won't attack them if we're here.'
[23:30] Shadowcaller: She shakes her head as she hears him cough "You are not well, are you feeling cold or anything?"
[23:32] Murska: 'I'm tired…'
[23:32] Shadowcaller: "Your coughing Aegnor… its something else."
[23:33] Happy: (back)
[23:34] Murska: 'I don't know… what's the name of that illness?'
[23:35] Shadowcaller: "Hmm… I can ask Hope I guess, I don't know much about illnesses."
[23:35] Shadowcaller: /Hope?/
[23:35] Happy: /Yes?/
[23:36] Shadowcaller: /We heard about the illness… just try to contact us telepathic next time thought./
[23:37] Happy: /How? I'm not a wizard./
[23:38] Shadowcaller: /Well, ask Seren or Saranna./
[23:39] Happy: /They weren't here, so I asked Naib./
[23:39] Happy: Cessie can tell she's very busy and worried.
[23:40] Shadowcaller: /Anyhow, we were curious about the name of the disease…/
[23:40] Happy: /Kangala flu/
[23:42] Shadowcaller: "Its named Kangala flu, dose that sound similar to you?"
[23:42] Shadowcaller: /Okay, thanks for your time Hope./
[23:42] Murska: 'Uh… heard of it…' Aegnor looks somewhat pale, although the lighting in the cave isn't the best possible.
[23:44] Shadowcaller: "…what have you heard?" She sounds completly serious now
[23:44] Happy: The wolfen cub from the oasis tribe arrives, and the wolfen healer and an elderly elf woman who knows the disease well go off together to find herbs.
[23:47] Shadowcaller: (Arrives were?)
[23:47] Happy: (at the camp)
[23:49] Murska: 'It was a large epidemic once… Very dangerous if you don't have a cure.'
[23:49] Murska: '…I should sleep…' He sits down on the bed.
[23:49] Shadowcaller: (there is a bed?)
[23:53] Happy: (they brought you bedding. It's probably better than you would have had out in the camp.)
[23:54] Shadowcaller: "Yeah you should. I will watch over you, don't worry Aegnor." She sits down beside him "But first, let me feel your forehead."
[23:54] Murska: 'Sure.' He lies down.
[23:56] Shadowcaller: She feels his forehead then
[23:58] Happy: His forehead is hot. In addition to the coughing he has sores in his mouth and the start of a rash on his chest.
[23:59] Shadowcaller: "You… I think you have a fever."
[23:59] Shadowcaller: Cessie is looking quite bleak (more then usual.)
[23:59] Murska: He's closed his eyes and mutters something inaudible.
[00:01] Shadowcaller: She takes a deep breath as she is starting to look very nervous, even paniced "Aegnor? Are you okay?"
[00:01] Murska: 'Tired…'
[00:03] Shadowcaller: "Okay… just lay there. I will call on Hope."
[00:03] Happy: (going to tell anyone what's going on? The guards are just outside.)
[00:03] Shadowcaller: /Hope? I think Aegnor is effected…/
[00:05] Happy: /What? Oh no… of course, Temmlo was checking on him after the battle, and he's one of the worst cases./
[00:06] Shadowcaller: /What?!/
[00:08] Happy: /Make sure he has plenty of water and keep him warm. If he sweats, take him out of his wet clothes and keep him covered with dry blankets. Cessie, he's strong, I'm sure he'll recover./
[00:08] Shadowcaller: /Wait.. I don't understand, did someone knew he was sick?/
[00:09] Happy: /No, Temmlo is sick. The healer./
[00:10] Shadowcaller: /Oh dear… where did it come from?/
[00:10] Shadowcaller: /We haven't been in contact with anyone…/
[00:11] Happy: /I don't know. We'll worry about that later./
[00:11] Shadowcaller: Hope can sense the panic in Cessies voice
[00:12] Shadowcaller: /But if we don't find the source… Just send over a healer, please./
[00:14] Happy: /Okay… as soon as he's back from getting the herbs./
[00:14] Shadowcaller: /Please hurry… this is no not happening…/
[00:14] Shadowcaller: *so
[00:15] Shadowcaller: "Okay… Aegnor, just lay down there and rest. Help will come in time."
[00:16] Shadowcaller: "I be here watching, so you have nothing to worry about okay?"
[00:17] Murska: Aegnor is already almost asleep, he mutters something in response.
[00:19] Happy: (gah. I didn't mean to give Murska an excuse to not roleplay :P)
[00:19] Murska: (mwahahaha)
[00:20] Murska: (Well, he can have a nightmare. :P)
[00:21] Happy: just for that, you get to be the wolfen healer apprentice who comes to treat him
[00:21] Happy: you don't have a name. You're called Apprentice
[00:22] Happy: You've just gathered the herbs that the elderly elf woman told you to gather, and brought them back to Hope. She gives you instructions for making an infusion from them, and tells you to go to Aegnor.
[00:22] Shadowcaller: Ha! Now he is playing a redshirt:P
[00:23] Murska: He heads there, asking for directions along the way.
[00:25] Happy: Random wolfen sentry: "You need to see the hostage?"
[00:27] Murska: 'Yes, he is ill.'
[00:27] Shadowcaller: (Bah, everyone should be named.)
[00:28] Happy: "Come with me."
[00:28] Murska: (His name is 'Random')
[00:28] Shadowcaller: (*sigh*)
[00:28] Murska: Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the random sentry
[00:28] Happy: Apprentice is led to Spearscar, who takes him to Cessie and Aegnor.
[00:29] Happy: And then is very alarmed. "Why didn't they tell us he was ill?"
[00:29] Murska: 'Nobody knew.'
[00:29] Happy: "We had people right outside. Why didn't the human female ask for help?"
[00:30] Happy: "Can he be moved? We can move him to my quarters." He is very very concerned.
[00:31] Happy: (What is Cessie doing during this?)
[00:32] Shadowcaller: She is checking Aegnor of course
[00:33] Happy: (not at all concerned about the two wolfen who just showed up in the room? It's not like she'd recognize the one from their tribe :P)
[00:33] Shadowcaller: (Hm, she don't care about the wolfen.(
[00:33] Murska: The wolfen does assorted healing-related things on Aegnor, who's shaking in his sleep. 'Moving him shouldn't do him any harm, but at least he's sleeping now…'
[00:33] Shadowcaller: (Its not like she understands what they are talking about.)
[00:34] Happy: Spearscar gives some orders, and two wolfen arrive and try to pick Aegnor up.
[00:34] Happy: Apprentice can speak elvish if he wants to say anything to Cessie.
[00:35] Shadowcaller: /Hey, whats going on?!/ (to all wolfen)
[00:35] Shadowcaller: (in the cave.)
[00:35] Murska: 'They're moving him to his*point* quarters.'
[00:35] Murska: 'He is very ill.'
[00:36] Shadowcaller: "I know he is very ill!"
[00:37] Shadowcaller: "Tell them to be damable careful with him or I let the air elemental carry him."
[00:37] Happy: They are being very careful.
[00:37] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, like that is going to calm her down:P)
[00:38] Happy: (that was for Murska's benefit)
[00:39] Shadowcaller: She follows the wolfen then. watching over Aegnor every second
[00:41] Happy: They take him to a much more comfortable cave that barely looks like a cave at all. The walls have tapestries, there's a proper bed, and there's a fireplace.
[00:42] Happy: "Please tell the female we will do everything we can for her mate." Spearscar says.
[00:42] Murska: 'They say they'll do everything they can to help him.'
[00:43] Shadowcaller: Cessie don't look very pleased but nods
[00:44] Shadowcaller: (Hm I thought the wolfen moved around a lot?)
[00:44] Happy: (they do)
[00:45] Happy: (kind of odd, isn't it?)
[00:45] Shadowcaller: She sits down with him in the bed
[00:45] Shadowcaller: (Um, yeah since they have beds and stuff here for sick strangers.)
[00:45] Happy: (trust the GM)
[00:45] Shadowcaller: (I see.)
[00:46] Happy: (and Cessie won't know, but Apprentice will, that Spearscar's honor is on the line if anything happens to Aegnor. Even though it wouldn't have been his fault.)
[00:48] Happy: (so of course he's giving him the best of everything)
[00:48] Happy: (while wishing he'd turned you all away :P )
[00:49] Shadowcaller: (bah, stupid wolfen honor.)
[00:50] Shadowcaller: (Cessie would trust him more if he had demanded payment or something.)
[00:50] Shadowcaller: (Free things often have a hidden fee…)
[00:51] Shadowcaller: (So, whats happening around them?)
[00:51] Happy: waiting for Murska to post. :P
[00:51] Murska: (…to do what?)
[00:52] Happy: (bah… they're your characters. What are they doing?)
[00:52] Murska: (Who?)
[00:53] Happy: Apprentice and Aegnor?
[00:53] Shadowcaller: Cessie is there, watching over him
[00:54] Murska: Aegnor is asleep, shaking, sweaty and pale. Apprentice is doing things related to healing him, of which I don't know anything more.
[00:55] Happy: Maybe doing something with the herb he was sent with?
[00:55] Murska: possibly.
[00:56] Shadowcaller: You know… like making him eat them maybe?:P
[00:57] Shadowcaller: (Anyway…)
[00:58] Happy: A very pregnant wolfen female comes in to check on you. "Is there anything we can do for you?"
[01:00] Shadowcaller: (Cessie and Aegnor?)
[01:00] Shadowcaller: (And that nameless one…)
[01:01] Happy: (Cessie, Aegnor,a nd Apprentice, yes)
[01:01] Murska: (Is there?)
[01:01] Happy: (and I'm /still/ waiting for Apprentice to do his job. :P )
[01:02] Shadowcaller: (Cessie still don't understand what she says thought, but she is a bit uncomfortable with pregnancy >.>)
[01:02] Happy: (well what would you want if you were taking care of a sick person in a cave? Ask for that. Or don't.)
[01:03] Murska: (Hey, I have no idea what taking care of a sick person entails)
[01:03] Murska: x.x
[01:04] Happy: (you've never had anyone in your family sick before?)
[01:04] Murska: (Not more seriously than the occasional flu.)
[01:05] Murska: (Which just means they stay in bed if it's bad or do nothing at all differently if it isn't.)
[01:06] Happy: well at least say 'Apprentice administers the herb'. unless he's planning on not doing that.
[01:06] Shadowcaller: Cessie is still not understanding what she says but is afraid of suing telepathy too much in case she will exhuast herself
[01:06] Murska: Well I said he does healing-related stuff
[01:06] Murska: isn't the herb somehow related to healing?
[01:06] Murska: Oo
[01:07] Happy: *sigh*
[01:07] Happy: fine
[01:07] Happy: i never gm for you two again
[01:07] Happy: :P
[01:07] Murska: v.v
[01:07] Murska: sowwy. I suck at rping
[01:07] Shadowcaller: What? I haven't done anything…
[01:07] Happy: i didn't expect you to put Aegnor out of commission immediately.
[01:08] Shadowcaller: Well, this is sometimes how /I/ feel GM'ing
[01:08] Happy: well it feels like i'm pulling teeth tonight to get you guys to do anything
[01:08] Happy: you could at least have Apprentice and Cessie talk to each other
[01:09] Shadowcaller: I do a lot!
[01:09] Shadowcaller: :(
[01:09] Happy: yes, you're doing better than Murska tonight
[01:09] Happy: and i'm not angry or anything, just a bit annoyed
[01:09] Shadowcaller: I don't even play anything else… I keep 100 % check >.>
[01:10] Shadowcaller: Really, I sometimes feel that players aren't paying attention, but I let it slide since I know you do stuff…
[01:10] Shadowcaller: Like civ
[01:10] Happy: yeah. but when you're just chatting randomly in the other chat, and can't think of anything to say here….
[01:11] Shadowcaller: Is that different from playing civ? ANd really *I* am very intrested in whats going on, I'm just moderatly tired I guess…
[01:11] Murska: I'm not tired at all, I'm just a jerk.
[01:11] Shadowcaller: Anyhow…
[01:12] Happy: *stabs Murska*
[01:12] Happy: how about Aegnor's fever breaks and he wakes up. He's still sick, but he's no longer unconscious/delerious/etc
[01:12] Happy: that was the problem with this scenario
[01:12] Murska: Well sure..
[01:13] Murska: The apprentice administers the herb, and sets Aegnor better on the bed, then asks for water. And Aegnor wakes up.
[01:14] Happy: (well, problem 1: Happy isolated the two main PCs. problem 2: Happy gave one of the two main PCs the plague so he was out of commission. So yeah. My fault. sowwy.)
[01:14] Shadowcaller: Cessie will still be there of course, she is a bit uncofortable with the wolfen female thought
[01:15] Happy: She has water brought in and leaves you alone then. But says if you need anything, that there is someone just outside the door.
[01:16] Shadowcaller: (Cessie would prefere her child premade:P)
[01:16] Happy: (you could always adopt an orphan :P )
[01:16] Murska: Aegnor wakes up, with some help by the apprentice, to get him to drink.
[01:18] Shadowcaller: Cessie is unsure what to do since she actually knows less then the average person about healing, she can just watch helplessly as Aegnor is taking care of by the apprentice as she don't like to be in the way,
[01:18] Happy: (talk to him?)
[01:19] Murska: Meanwhile, I guess, Naib and Michicora are arranging the quarantine situation.
[01:20] Shadowcaller: (She is not sure she's supposed to do that. Overall confusement…)
[01:20] Happy: Yes. And helping with the sick, if they are willing. The bedding has to be changed a lot whenever they get too sweaty.
[01:20] Happy: And the herbal infusion given.
[01:20] Shadowcaller: What is the apprentice doing?
[01:21] Murska: After Aegnor drinks, he explains to him that he needs to just rest, drink a lot and take the herbal infusion at times. The apprentice is worried about his lack of energy.
[01:22] Shadowcaller: "Its beacuse he sacrificed a lot of his own energy to save a spirit during the battle. Its not connected to the disease -name-"
[01:23] Murska: 'So that's what happened? It's still not a good thing, though.'
[01:24] Shadowcaller: "I know… but he will still be alright right?"
[01:24] Shadowcaller: "He's not in danger or anything?"
[01:26] Murska: 'I can't say for sure, but as long as he doesn't push himself and the herb stops it from getting worse, he should recover.'
[01:27] Happy: In Cessie's head. /Cessie?/ It's Seren.
[01:27] Shadowcaller: She breaths out "Okay, thank you so much for helping him, I don't know what I would have done without you."
[01:27] Shadowcaller: /Seren?/
[01:27] Happy: /Hope asked me to check on you. How is Aegnor?/
[01:28] Murska: 'It's an honour, and my duty, Lady.'
[01:28] Shadowcaller: /He will be better…/
[01:29] Shadowcaller: Her worried expression breaks into a smile for a short moment "You should not call me anything I'm not."
[01:30] Happy: /You must be worried sick./
[01:30] Shadowcaller: /…Yes, I am. It feels like I'm going to start crying any given moment./
[01:32] Happy: /… I could come and try to help out./
[01:33] Shadowcaller: /Do you think you can? I can't help him Seren, I feel so uttely completly helpless…/
[01:33] Murska: 'What do you wish me to call you?'
[01:34] Happy: /Of course. Do you want me to bring you anything from the camp?/
[01:35] Shadowcaller: "Um… I don't know?"
[01:36] Shadowcaller: /We got quite some supplies here… bring anything you think might help, just be careful so the earth elemental don't startle the wolfen./
[01:36] Shadowcaller: "What do you like to call me? Except that first…"
[01:41] Murska: He seems a bit puzzled by this question.
[01:43] Shadowcaller: Cessie can't feel anything but gratefulness towards the apprentice and lets herself relax a bit
[01:45] Murska: Aegnor, who's sitting now, remarks: 'You can just call her Cessie.'
[01:48] Shadowcaller: "You could." She smiles again as Aegnor finally seems to get up
[01:48] Shadowcaller: "How- how are you feeling?"
[01:48] Shadowcaller: Her attnetion have now shifted to Aegnor yet again
[01:49] Shadowcaller: *attention
[01:50] Murska: 'Not too great…'
[01:53] Shadowcaller: "But you are up at least, you are better, I know you are."
[01:54] Shadowcaller: To the apprentice: /Would it be okay for me to hug him?/
[01:56] Murska: /It won't infect humans./

[01:57] Murska: 'Well, being conscious is usually a good sign.'
[01:58] Shadowcaller: /Yeah, but if he had enough energy for it…/
[01:59] Shadowcaller: She moves a bit closer to Aegnor "You have been weak so many times… I think you will survive this time to, nothing have yet to brought you down./
[02:00] Shadowcaller: *"
[02:00] Shadowcaller: Cessie hugs him very gently
[02:01] Murska: He hugs her back, he feels quite hot. 'I will.'
[02:01] Shadowcaller: (pokes happy.)
[02:02] Happy: (I need to go to bed. I was just posting the log so far, and was going to leave you guys to rp)
[02:03] Shadowcaller: She don't let him go until she finally feels the he needs to rest
[02:03] Shadowcaller: She loosen the grip around him a bit and says "You need to rest."
[02:04] Happy: (I actually have enough energy to stay up, if I weren't going out tomorrow. :) )
[02:04] Murska: (^^)
[02:05] Murska: (I don't have enough energy to stay up but I'll have to stay up for at least twelve more hours to get my inner watch into workable condition)
[02:05] Shadowcaller: (Why not do that later? I'm a bit tired…)
[02:05] Shadowcaller: (Where are you going?)
[02:06] Murska: (It's Monday, school starts on Tuesday)
[02:06] Happy: (going out with Mr HT, since I'm feeling better)
[02:06] Murska: (I don't have much time)
[02:07] Shadowcaller: (Right…. its already monday >.>)
[02:07] Happy: (I want to try and go out on a date at least once every up cycle since I never know how long it will last. >.> )
[02:08] Shadowcaller: (Indeed…)
[02:08] Shadowcaller: (Ugh, I really need to sleep.)
[02:09] Murska: (Well, sleep well you two)
[02:09] Murska: (I'll find something to keep me awake for the next twelve hours :P
[02:09] Shadowcaller: (Or well, Aegnor seems to going to rest any moment, if you feel like RP'ing something else…)
[02:12] Shadowcaller: (I'm up for it.)
[02:12] Murska: (Aegnor goes to sleep. Maybe Naib/Michicora, at least they're working together. Not that I know what they'd talk about.)
[02:13] Shadowcaller: (Well, they don't really know each other that well:P)
[02:14] Happy: (or send Naib to check on Cessie and Aegnor again?)
[02:14] Happy: (anyway, I'm off to bed, but I'll stay logged on for the log
[02:14] Shadowcaller: She won't say much really, she just nods and do what she is supposed to do
[02:14] Shadowcaller: Good Night
[02:15] Murska: night
[02:18] Happy: *hugs* and *poof*
[02:18] Happy: oh wait, I know
[02:18] Happy: /Cessie?/ It's Seren again. /I can't come. Dal is sick./
[02:19] Shadowcaller: /Dal?!/
[02:19] Shadowcaller: /Oh gods…/
[02:19] Happy: /I'm sorry. I'll see if someone else can go to you./
[02:19] Happy: (and that's the excuse for Naib. ;) )
[02:20] Happy: (and this disease spreads much much faster than is at all sensible. But oh well.)
[02:21] Murska: (Maybe that's why it's the deadly plague. If nothing else works, call it magical. :P)
[02:21] Shadowcaller: (thats beacuse its supernatural:P)
[02:21] Shadowcaller: (Spirits ar work;))
[02:21] Shadowcaller: *at
[02:21] Happy: (well maybe Cessie can investigate and learn something about it. Anything you guys want to invent about it is fine with me. ^^ )
[02:21] Happy: (have fun and *poof* for real)
[02:22] Shadowcaller: (Well, spirits at work would make sense since elves feed upon spirit energy much more then humans and other races.)
[02:22] Murska: (A real sickness with some kind of a connection to spirits though. So it can be normally healed. »)
[02:22] Shadowcaller: (yeah.)
[02:23] Murska: (So, what do we rp?=)
[02:23] Shadowcaller: (Naib coming to them again?)
[02:25] Murska: (Well sure.)
[02:25] Shadowcaller: (Sec, bathroom break.)
[02:25] Murska: And soon enough Naib is escorted into the cave by a wolfen who leaves right away.
[02:31] Shadowcaller: (I can GM some if needed.)
[02:32] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks up as he enters "Hello…"
[02:33] Murska: 'Hi. Came to check on you again… How is he?'
[02:33] Shadowcaller: "Better, he was awake a couple of moments ago, now he's resting."
[02:35] Murska: 'That's good to hear. Is everything else okay?'
[02:36] Shadowcaller: "I can't say it is, I'm so very tired…"
[02:36] Shadowcaller: She do look the claim
[02:37] Shadowcaller: "But I can't allow myself to rest, not yet."
[02:38] Murska: 'You should. You tiring yourself out doesn't help anyone.'
[02:40] Shadowcaller: "No, I can't sleep when he's sick Naib, you don't understand."
[02:42] Murska: 'Cessie, I know you're worried but you need to sleep aswell.'
[02:42] * Aegnor has left the conversation.
[02:43] *
moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis#moc.liamtoh|iretnas_omis (Aegnor) has joined the conversation.
[02:44] Shadowcaller: "I can't Naib, I don't know if you ever had someone this close, but I just won't."
[02:46] Murska: (…did I drop? Oo)
[02:46] Murska: He sighs. 'Okay then.'
[02:47] Shadowcaller: (You did.)
[02:48] Shadowcaller: "What did you bring?"
[02:48] Shadowcaller: She looks at him with tired eyes
[02:50] Murska: 'Hope gave me some more of the herbal infusion to bring here. The apprentice is needed with the other sick people, but he'll visit here to check up on him.'
[02:51] Shadowcaller: "Oh, okay… how bad is it back there?"
[02:53] Murska: 'The sick ones are now all quarantined and are being taken care of. Some are in danger but the herbs have helped most of them as far as I can tell.'
[02:54] Shadowcaller: "Thats good to hear." Cessie replies somewhat absentmindly, glancing back at the sleeping Aegnor
[02:55] Shadowcaller: "Do anyone have any idea /where/ this disease come from?"
[02:55] Murska: 'I don't know. It appeared so suddenly…'
[02:57] Shadowcaller: "Without any signs… I can't say I know much about diseases, but it dose seem a bit odd. We haven't met any new people on this journey.."
[02:57] Shadowcaller: "And the fact that it only effect elves… it seems very odd."
[02:58] Murska: 'It does seem to be a known disease, though.'
[02:58] Murska: (Wonder what the book would tell)
[02:59] Shadowcaller: (We will see…)
[02:59] Shadowcaller: "They seems to know what it dose and how to cure it yes, but do they know that makes them sick?"
[03:01] Murska: 'I don't know, really. I just helped around where told.'
[03:03] Shadowcaller: "Well, we might not have a constant supply of herbs and unless we can figure out what makes everyone sick…"
[03:04] Shadowcaller: She buries her face in her arms "I don't know, I can't think straight."
[03:09] Murska: 'Are you /sure/ you can't sleep a bit?'
[03:10] Shadowcaller: "I need to watch over him, he is so weak right now, he needs me."
[03:11] Murska: 'But he's also sleeping. And what can you do if you're too tired to think yourself?'
[03:12] Shadowcaller: "I don't need to think, I just need to be there when he wakes up."
[03:14] Shadowcaller: She looks up, blinking
[03:15] Shadowcaller: Her eyes closes just a bit too long for normal blinks
[03:16] Murska: He sighs again.
[03:18] Shadowcaller: "There are some things you just have to do Naib."
[03:20] Shadowcaller: "I can sleep tomorrow…"
[03:25] Murska: 'If you feel that way.'
[03:26] Shadowcaller: There is a paus and Cessie closes her eyes a bit
[03:28] Shadowcaller: Then she suddenly shakes her head and opens them again and quite spontaneously asks "What about you? Did you have anyone close?"
[03:28] Murska: Naib hesitates for a moment. 'Not… really.'
[03:29] Shadowcaller: "Any family then?"
[03:31] Murska: 'Some.'
[03:31] Shadowcaller: "Tell me about them."
[03:31] Shadowcaller: "…if you want."
[03:32] Murska: 'Normal folk. I left them long ago.'
[03:33] Shadowcaller: "Why?"
[03:34] Murska: 'We just didn't get along too well.'
[03:36] Shadowcaller: "Thats sad to hear… I often went along well with my family, well until I did some stupid kings and got kicked out."
[03:38] Shadowcaller: "Mind I ask what the disagreement laid in?"
[03:39] Murska: 'Just some of my choices in life.'
[03:40] Shadowcaller: "So, what did you do after you left then?"
[03:41] Murska: There's a small smile on his face. 'Travelled.'
[03:42] Shadowcaller: "There must have been more to it then that Naib."
[03:43] Murska: 'I like travelling.' He shrugs.
[03:44] Shadowcaller: "What did you do during your journies then?"
[03:46] Murska: 'Saw things, places and people…' He looks at her. 'You're just trying to talk to me to not fall asleep, are you?'
[03:48] Shadowcaller: She covers her eyes with her hand "I need to do something don't I? And I don't know very much about you…"
[03:50] Murska: 'Heh. Well, I've been honing my style and seeing the world. That's all I want.'
[03:52] Shadowcaller: Cessie looks at him again "Well, something must have made you do that right? Where did you first pick up this fighting style?"
[03:54] Murska: 'My first master lived on the desert. He was somewhat… eccentric.'
[03:54] Shadowcaller: "Crazy."
[03:55] Murska: 'Well, maybe not quite.'
[03:55] Shadowcaller: "Not that the words matter… what made you seek him out?"
[03:57] Murska: 'Curiosity, perhaps.'
[03:59] Shadowcaller: "WHere in the world was this?"
[04:01] Murska: 'Near my home. On the edge of Val Alyd, the Great Desert.'
[04:01] Murska: (Now I need to write that down somewhere.)
[04:04] Shadowcaller: "Ah, Val Alyd. Its strange that I even remember that right now… but thats a long way from here, why don't you tell me about your journey from there?"
[04:07] Murska: 'I'm not much of a storyteller… It was long.'
[04:07] Shadowcaller: "Just something special you remember then?"
[04:11] Murska: He thinks for a moment. 'Well, my visit to Thordon was interesting… One of those frontier-towns near the desert.'
[04:12] Murska: 'This one was pretty large, next to a river, the main trading hub of the area. And there was a competition there, so naturally I went to see. Confident in myself, of course.'
[04:13] Shadowcaller: "Of course."
[04:13] Murska: 'And looking back on it, I did pretty well for an amateur. Was dropped on the third round by a guy who managed fourth place.'
[04:14] Murska: 'But the winner, he was something else. He was way too fast, head and shoulders above the others there.'
[04:15] Murska: 'Heard later he was living nearby and usually doesn't even participate. I tried to get him to teach me, but of course he refused.'
[04:16] Shadowcaller: "Trade secret eh?"
[04:17] Murska: 'I was just some young guy, barely left his home. Not worth the time and effort.'
[04:18] Shadowcaller: "How large was the competition? I assume this was before that armguard of yours…"
[04:20] Murska: 'Some twenty-thirty people, I guess.'
[04:20] Shadowcaller: "Fifth place isn't that bad then."
[04:23] Shadowcaller: "Of course, magic makes it all simpler…"
[04:26] Murska: 'Mm.'
[04:27] Shadowcaller: "Must have been quite lonely, I mean travelling around out there by yourself…"
[04:30] Murska: 'I met quite a few people.'
[04:31] Shadowcaller: "Yeah, but you never really get to know any of them did you?"
[04:33] Murska: 'Not that often.'
[04:33] Murska: 'Well, I suppose it'd be your turn to tell me something about yourself?' He smiles slightly.
[04:34] Shadowcaller: "Um… go ahead and ask."
[04:35] Murska: 'Well… You've also been travelling. Is there something special you've seen?'
[04:36] Shadowcaller: "When I was travelling alone, or with the rest?"
[04:37] Murska: 'Any time, I guess.'
[04:38] Shadowcaller: "Well, a gigatic tree above the clouds is something I would call intresting…"
[04:39] Shadowcaller: "A Ile'hall, a world tree."
[04:40] Murska: 'You've seen one?'
[04:40] Murska: 'I always wanted to.'
[04:40] Shadowcaller: "I been on one, must have been the most amazing thing I ever seen."
[04:42] Shadowcaller: "And it was also the place I met Aegnor, so its very special to me…"
[04:42] Murska: 'What was it like?'
[04:44] Shadowcaller: "To be on top of it? Well… since it was so large, its more ordinary then you might think."
[04:44] Shadowcaller: "Sometimes you forgot you were at the top of a tree."
[04:45] Murska: 'I wish I get to see one some day.'
[04:47] Shadowcaller: "You migh, with all the strange things happening to us…"
[04:47] Shadowcaller: *might
[04:47] Shadowcaller: (Once Aegnor wakes up, Cessie (and I) can go to sleep…)
[04:48] Murska: (I'm tired… »)
[04:49] Shadowcaller: (Well, look at that…)
[04:49] Shadowcaller: (Lets say he wakes up and we both just can go to sleep?)
[04:49] Murska: (But I can't. »)
[04:49] Murska: (Anyway, don't want to keep you up.)
[04:49] Murska: Aegnor start stirring, I guess.
[04:51] Shadowcaller: Cessie directly notices this and moves to his side
[04:52] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor?" She whispers softly
[04:53] Murska: 'Cessie? Where… are we?'
[04:55] Shadowcaller: "In the wolfen caves, you know… as hostages."
[04:55] Murska: 'Right, of course. Sorry.'
[04:56] Shadowcaller: "You don't have to be sorry for anything Aegnor, just tell me how you are feeling okay?"
[04:57] Murska: 'I feel a bit odd. Not that bad but…'
[04:58] Shadowcaller: "Odd? How?"
[04:59] Murska: He tries to smile a bit. 'Fluffy. Like I'm submerged in something warm and thick.'
[05:01] Shadowcaller: She leans down and lays down beside him "Thats better at least…" She says very sleepily
[05:02] Murska: 'You look so tired…'
[05:02] Shadowcaller: "Yeah…"
[05:03] Shadowcaller: "Is there anything you need?" She manages to say, trying to remain awake
[05:05] Murska: 'I need you to get some sleep.' He sounds a bit concerned.
[05:06] Shadowcaller: "Before I go to sleep, I need to know if I can do anything for you, your the sick one…"
[05:11] Murska: He reaches out and puts a hand on her cheek. 'Back when I said I'd get injured and have you nurse me back to health, I didn't mean you wouldn't sleep yourself.'
[05:12] Shadowcaller: She sigh "I will sleep, but I been keeping myself up this long just to be able to give you something."
[05:12] Shadowcaller: "DO you need anything?" She repeats
[05:14] Murska: 'Well, if you really want to, you could give me a get-well-soon kiss.' He smiles.
[05:16] Shadowcaller: She kisses him with suprising passion for someone that tired
[05:19] Murska: He responds to the kiss, then once it breaks: 'Thank you, my queen. But now it's time to rest.'
[05:20] Shadowcaller: "Uhh… yeah.."
[05:20] Shadowcaller: She closes her eyes
[05:21] Shadowcaller: It takes some time actually, but soon enough he can hear Cessie snore next to him
[05:23] Shadowcaller: (and now I'm off to sleep.)

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License