Exodus 28

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 28027): Wed Aug 05 18:02:31 2009
[18:03] Shadowcaller: Oh, hi
[18:03] Murska: hai
[18:16] Shadowcaller: .
[18:19] Happy: so…?
[18:20] Shadowcaller: hm?
[18:20] Shadowcaller: Oh, start right away? >.>
[18:20] Shadowcaller: We usually don't do that:P
[18:20] Happy: heh
[18:20] Happy: well if we aren't starting now, we could at least decide when we're going to start
[18:20] Murska: now?
[18:21] Shadowcaller: Sure
[18:22] Shadowcaller: The sky is clear, the sun unmercifully shining down upon the party. Cessie must be feeling very warm in her robes out here, thought the rest of you have more sensible clothing.
Hope can see something glimmer at the horrizon, soon she realizes there is a whole stim of these glittering reflections, and they are moving.

[18:22] Shadowcaller: Seren notices how Suroshians swordarm shivers almost unoticebly, which makes her look in the same direction as he is which also makes her notice the lights moving in the distance.
Everyone else seems to have noticed it by now as the reflections seems to be moving closer.
[18:23] Happy: (who has the magic items?)
[18:24] Shadowcaller: (Err… how was it again Murska?)
[18:24] Murska: (*sigh* I don't remember :P
[18:25] Happy: (i'll get the log :P )
[18:25] Shadowcaller: (Lets see… Michicora had the thunder stone and a trap I think.)
[18:25] Shadowcaller: (Okay, good >.>)
[18:25] Murska: suroshian had magic chainmail and shield
[18:25] Murska: Hope had a shield
[18:29] Shadowcaller: Cessie had… nothing?
[18:29] Murska: magic spellz?
[18:29] Murska: Seren had the ring
[18:29] Shadowcaller: Well, in item way
[18:30] Shadowcaller: Yeah… she gave him that ring back
[18:30] Murska: the ring of invisibility while standing, I mean
[18:30] Shadowcaller: Oh, okay
[18:31] Happy: [22:42] Murska: so I guess Seren gets the ring
[22:43] Murska: Michicora has no way of damaging the thing
[22:43] Shadowcaller: It works as long as you don't leave your current location…
[22:43] Murska: so she'll get a trap and a grenade?
[22:43] Shadowcaller: I guess
[22:44] Shadowcaller: The shields then?
[22:44] Murska: well, I guess Suroshian gets one
[22:44] Murska: for being the main target
[18:32] Happy: So there's still one shield and the rod
[18:32] Happy: and this is after Simone's trip? So she has the belt and the shadow powers?
[18:32] Shadowcaller: She have
[18:33] Murska: I'm sure I handed the other shield to Hope
[18:33] Murska: the rod we don't know how to use
[18:33] Murska: wasn't there another trap?
[18:33] Shadowcaller: There was
[18:33] Shadowcaller: two traps
[18:34] Murska: Well… whoever wants it gets it. *shrug*
[18:34] Shadowcaller: Michicora could get it
[18:34] Shadowcaller: She had the thunderstone
[18:34] Murska: and one trap alreadyt
[18:34] Shadowcaller: Oh, then someone else can ge tit
[18:34] Shadowcaller: *i
[18:34] Murska: not that it really matters since it's either one trap is enough or it doesn't work at all
[18:34] Shadowcaller: *it
[18:35] Shadowcaller: Indeed
[18:35] Murska: I guess we hand one to Suroshian for no reason whatsoever :P
[18:36] Shadowcaller: Better to give it to Hope
[18:36] Murska: She'll be shooting arrows, though, which takes two hands and takes place far from the enemy if possible
[18:36] Murska: anyway, since we'll have to leave our weapons away, we're screwed by the floating swords since there's no way to protect against them whatsoever
[18:37] Shadowcaller: Except the shields
[18:37] Murska: they'll break eventually.
[18:37] Shadowcaller: We are only here to give Aegnor time anyway
[18:37] Murska: hm, the weapons floating are separate from the big thing, thus easier to banish?
[18:38] Shadowcaller: *shrug* you can try. Do we have the spirit knives?
[18:38] Murska: well, I don't think they'll be of much use and they could be controlled
[18:38] Murska: so probably not
[18:39] Shadowcaller: Doubt that since they are made of silver, which spirits are weak against
[18:39] Murska: but we're not going to go to knifing range of the big thing and hitting a sword with a knife doesn't do anything, however spiritknifes or not
[18:40] Happy: The spirit knives might be useful if it gets close. And they could be stuck under a rock or something to keep them flying off.
[18:40] Happy: But then again, you have a point about the knifing range thing.
[18:40] Happy: And I figured Suroshian would have the arrows
[18:40] Happy: Since Hope can do the Holy blast
[18:40] Murska: Suroshian'll be running for his life and I don't even know if he can use a bow.
[18:40] Shadowcaller: Remember that the flying swords are "possessed" by Kataki
[18:41] Happy: He's a trained soldier.
[18:41] Murska: footsoldier, not an archer.
[18:42] Shadowcaller: Hope is the best archer right?
[18:42] Murska: and has the longbow
[18:42] Happy: Well, can Suroshian shoot or not?
[18:42] Shadowcaller: Not as well as Hope
[18:43] Shadowcaller: He can handle a bow, but he is hardly an expert
[18:43] Happy: "I don't like leaving you without a weapon."
[18:43] Murska: takes years and years of heavy training to use a longbow, anyway
[18:44] Happy: nuh-uh… all i have to do is click on the archer and pay 90 gp to upgrade him
[18:44] Shadowcaller: (we don't have 90 gp >.>)
[18:44] Happy: damn.
[18:44] Shadowcaller: (And we aren't in a city anyway.)
[18:45] Shadowcaller: "I-I'm sure I can handle it, I will stay away. I wasn't strong enough to harm that thing last time I encountered it either…"
[18:46] Shadowcaller: "Now, looking it like this… do you really think we have a chance? My squad didn't have it."
[18:47] Happy: "Your squad didn't have two wizards and a spirit speaker."
[18:47] Happy: *three wizards
[18:47] Shadowcaller: "I don't know much about wizards and spirit speakers I'm afraid."
[18:49] Murska: Happy: You also need, on Marathon speed, years and years of researching Feudalism
[18:49] Shadowcaller: "But I guess I have to trust you on this…" (lets assume Aegnor translated that or they spoke elvish which I'm not sure Hope can.)
[18:50] Murska: Not that Aegnor is here. »
[18:50] Shadowcaller: "I can't run anymore."
[18:53] Shadowcaller: "If it looks like it goes badly… I'm not sure I can do it."
[18:54] Happy: "It won't."
[18:55] Shadowcaller: "You haven't fought against that thing woman, it may taken you with suprise. No books in the world could have prepared me for what it did to my sqauad."
[18:56] Murska: ('But they were just a bunch of redshirts!)
[18:56] Happy: (And backstory redshirts at that!)
[18:59] Happy: "But we won't be surprised this time."
[19:00] Shadowcaller: "…I pray to the Kami that you spoke the truth. I don't think I'm brave enough to sacrifice myself…"
[19:01] Murska: (I'll go make sum milkshakes brb)
[19:02] Shadowcaller: Hope has to blink as she get sunlight reflected into her eyes, the glimmering reflections are now quite close. You can see them moving like small flying fish in the air.
[19:10] Happy: (Did we decide if Simone is there or not?)
[19:10] Murska: (no, back)
[19:10] Shadowcaller: (I think we decided she wasn't.)
[19:11] Shadowcaller: (Of course, she could have sneaked after us…)
[19:11] Happy: (I guess she'd give the belt to the party to use)
[19:11] Shadowcaller: (So she told everyone what happend then?)
[19:12] Shadowcaller: Michicora looks bothered "There is… a presense."
[19:12] Shadowcaller: "Its near."
[19:13] Happy: brb
[19:13] Shadowcaller: "Should i put out the trap now?" (okay.)
[19:14] Murska: Aegnor is mentally contacted by someone and told to take the drug, I suppose?
[19:15] Shadowcaller: Cessie: /…its coming, please don't over take it?/
[19:16] Murska: /Okay, I'll get ready. Stay safe and be careful there./
[19:16] Shadowcaller: /The same…/
[19:16] Happy: (who has the belt then? Cessie to enhance her magic?)
[19:16] Shadowcaller: (Err… it can't enchant her magic.)
[19:17] Shadowcaller: (Just bodily energy.)
[19:17] Happy: (Oh. Then who should have it?)
[19:18] Shadowcaller: (You decide, I'm the GM remember?:P)
[19:19] Happy: (Murska? thoughts?)
[19:20] Murska: suroshian to make him gtfo faster?
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (Should Michicora put out the trap?)
[19:24] Happy: Suroshian it is.
[19:24] Happy: Yes, she should
[19:25] Happy: Seren summons an earth elemental.
[19:25] Shadowcaller: Michicora nods and places the trap in the direction she senses the spirit coming from
[19:25] Happy: I hope Cessie has been practicing her force blast.
[19:26] Shadowcaller: (yeah, but its not nearly as powerful as Serens.)
[19:26] Happy: Yea, but it's something that can damage flying swords. Or at the least push them away.
[19:26] Shadowcaller: Cessie summons both the air elemental and the fire elemental
[19:28] Shadowcaller: Suddenly, as Hope is looking down the sandy slope, she can see what looks much like a moving pile of armors
[19:29] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/mtgcom/wallpapers/Wallpaper_KatakiWarsWage_1024x768.jpg)http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/mtgcom/wallpapers/Wallpaper_KatakiWarsWage_1024x768.jpg
[19:31] Happy: (so how does the shield thingie work?)
[19:32] Shadowcaller: (you break it at the ground and a shield will sorround the person or persons standing above.)
[19:33] Happy: (And Hope and Suroshian have them? Do we need to decide on our formation?)
[19:33] Shadowcaller: (If you wish, you might gain something from it.)
[19:34] Shadowcaller: A few swords flash by, but don't seems to attack you
[19:36] Shadowcaller: The spirit is slowly moving toward you
[19:38] Shadowcaller: /Where is he!?!/ The voice is deafening, Hope can see how everyone else is covering their ears
[19:39] Happy: Let's see, we have three wizards, and three fighter types.
[19:40] Happy: Hope, Suroshian, and Saranna in one group. Michicora, Seren, and Cessie in another?
[19:40] Happy: In which case someone in each group has a shield
[19:41] Shadowcaller: Lets see… Suroshian and a shield and the wizards had their own shields right?
[19:42] Shadowcaller: Magic shields that is, better to let the fighter group have two shields
[19:43] Happy: well each group is mixed, but I guess you mean the group with two fighters
[19:43] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[19:44] Shadowcaller: Saranna might not need a shield thought
[19:44] Happy: But what about Michicora?
[19:45] Shadowcaller: Yeah… I'm not even supposed to help you here. But Murska isn't saying anything >.>
[19:45] Murska: of course not
[19:45] Murska: my characters aren't here
[19:45] Murska: they can't offer tactical advice
[19:46] Shadowcaller: Point… I guess we could have Cessie and Seren in one group and the rest as one?
[19:47] Shadowcaller: Then have the shields cover two people each with Sarannas support
[19:47] Happy: (You could have offered tactical advice before hand…)
[19:47] Happy: And Cessie and Seren are both invisible, right?
[19:48] Shadowcaller: Right, and two other persons could be really
[19:48] Shadowcaller: + we could have flying people >.>
[19:48] Shadowcaller: Lets say Aegnor offered tactical advices before right before the fight?
[19:49] Shadowcaller: Since he would have
[19:49] Happy: Well presumably it can sense Suroshian whether or not he's invisible
[19:49] Shadowcaller: Mhm
[19:49] Shadowcaller: I mean, its not like the characters are disscussing tacticts when Kataki is a few meters away:P
[19:50] Shadowcaller: *tactics
[19:52] Murska: Suroshian should be a special unit not in either group since he won't actually be doing much than staying the hell away from everything
[19:52] Happy: Hope wants to protect him though
[19:53] Murska: everyone protects him
[19:53] Murska: and distracts the giant thing
[19:53] Happy: And if he goes too far from the group, then he'll take the giant thing with him
[19:53] Murska: which isn't that bad of a thing :P
[19:53] Murska: anyway, people flying
[19:53] Murska: prefarably everyone who can
[19:53] Murska: squishy people and Suroshian first
[19:54] Shadowcaller: (Right, Cessie would have adviced Seren to wear good covering underwear when flying, but that only goes if you wear a robe >.>)
[19:55] Shadowcaller: (Okay, so Cessie, Seren and Suroshian?)
[19:55] Happy: (okay)
[19:55] Happy: (Seren wears trousers)
[19:56] Shadowcaller: (Indeed, only Cessie got a (very warm) robe.)
[19:57] Happy: okay. Fighter group on the left, magic group on the right
[19:57] Murska: Both groups got orders to react accordingly and there's no need to stay as a group. Mobility is survival and survival is victory
[19:58] Happy: yes
[19:58] Shadowcaller: Tell me once you are ready to start
[19:59] Happy: One last thing. Hope says to Suroshian "Don't get any crazy ideas about sacrificing yourself."
[19:59] Murska: Aegnor takes the drug at once when Cessie informs him of the thing
[19:59] Shadowcaller: Okay
[19:59] Shadowcaller: What do the two groups consist of again?
[20:00] Murska: Heh. I look forward to a good example of kiting but in a reasonably believable situation :P
[20:01] Happy: Hope, Suroshian, Saranna. Suroshian has belt, shield, armor, and flight
[20:01] Shadowcaller: Okay
[20:01] Shadowcaller: Lets start then?
[20:01] Happy: (you have the rest then?)
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (This isn't a resonably belivable situation?;))
[20:02] Murska: (Well, considering kiting as a tactic, it's about as believable as it gets)
[20:02] Murska: (That is, good old-fasioned EE-style kiting)
[20:03] Murska: (not just withdraw wounded, kick ass with rest)
[20:03] Shadowcaller: (Hm, anyone can control some of my characters?)
[20:04] Shadowcaller: (not my main character, but maybe Michicora at least?)
[20:05] Murska: (*crickets*)
[20:05] Shadowcaller: (Oh well…)
[20:06] Happy: (come on, Murska… i got zillions…)
[20:06] Murska: (totally knew you'd say that)
[20:06] Murska: (darn massed NPCs )
[20:07] Shadowcaller: Kataki approaches the group, the swords are flying around it like a swirling barrier
[20:07] Murska: (Well, I'll RP them wrong but I guess I can control Michi)
[20:07] Happy: (Seren and Saranna are PCs now, i think… )
[20:07] Murska: (bah, totally are not yet. »)
[20:08] Murska: (Simone is barely a PC and she's been there for ages. :P)
[20:09] Murska: (Besides, PCs need proper character sheets)
[20:09] Murska: (Saranna and Naib aren't even mentioned and Seren just has a small blurb)
[20:12] Shadowcaller: Suroshian is backing away slowly
[20:12] Shadowcaller: Cessie flies up a bit from the ground
[20:13] Happy: Seren sends his earth elemental forward
[20:13] Happy: Hope readies an arrow.
[20:14] Murska: Aegnor will attempt to find the spirit as soon as the drugtrip reaches that stage
[20:14] Murska: The traps I guess have been placed.
[20:15] Shadowcaller: /Cease this, you won't deny my vengance!/
[20:15] Shadowcaller: The air elemental and fire elemental is on standby, unmoving
[20:15] Shadowcaller: Guardian Suroshian
[20:16] Shadowcaller: Suddenly Kataki seems to notice Suroshian, a group of swords fliess out from the swarm against him
[20:16] Shadowcaller: The earth elemental approaches to swarm
[20:17] Happy: The earth elemental tries to intercept the swords with its own bulk
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Cessie uses a weak force blast that don't seems to have much effect. The swords are way too fast for the earth elemental
[20:19] Happy: Seren uses a force blast as well. And Saranna sends an ice blast.
[20:19] Happy: Does Suroshian use the shield?
[20:20] Shadowcaller: Saranna misses, but Seren manages to hit a sword. The rest of the sword flies into the shield Suroshian just made
[20:20] Shadowcaller: The air elemental tries to drive away them as they swarm around the shield
[20:21] Shadowcaller: (who are invisible except Cessie and Seren?)
[20:22] Murska: Hope and Michicora?
[20:23] Happy: Hope fires an arrow.
[20:24] Shadowcaller: She can hear something scream and swords are send in her direction
[20:25] Happy: Aegnor?
[20:25] Shadowcaller: (In another chat.)
[20:27] Happy: (can I watch?)
[20:28] Happy: Hope is near Suroshian, so I guess she dives behind his shield
[20:29] Shadowcaller: The swords continues to attack his shield while the air elemental tries to defend it
[20:30] Shadowcaller: Cessie flies further up and fires off a fireball aimed against the swarm of swords rather then Kataki
[20:30] Shadowcaller: She manages to hit one
[20:30] Happy: The earth elemental tries to get between Suroshian and Kataki.
[20:31] Shadowcaller: The swords suddenly opens up, avoiding the earth elemental
[20:31] Shadowcaller: And Kataki steps thought
[20:31] Shadowcaller: *throught
[20:31] Happy: Through the swords?
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (the opening in the sword barrier.)
[20:32] Shadowcaller: Its approaching the earth elemental
[20:33] Happy: (I thought Kataki /was/ the swords)
[20:35] Shadowcaller: (Nope, he is the armors. the swords are flying around him.)
[20:36] Happy: Okay. Seren and Saranna force/ice blast the swords. The earth elemental stands its ground. Hope waits for an opening to come out from behind the shield and fire her next arrow.
[20:38] Shadowcaller: The barrier seems to be breaking, and the air elemental isn't putting up with the swords attacks, it fades away
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Two swords fall down from Serens/Sarannas attacks
[20:39] Happy: (What's Michicora doing? And the trap?)
[20:40] Shadowcaller: (The earth elemental have caused Kataki to change direction, so he isn't moving toward the trap anymore.)
[20:42] Happy: Does Hope have an opening?
[20:42] Shadowcaller: There are around 5 swords at the breaking shield and around 30 swords in the swarm
[20:42] Shadowcaller: She dose
[20:42] Happy: She lets off another arrow then.
[20:42] Happy: The shield is breaking?
[20:43] Shadowcaller: Shotting it with yet another arrow cuases to kataki to scream and turns his attention to her again
[20:43] Shadowcaller: The shield around Suroshian is breaking yes
[20:43] Happy: She lets off another arrow quickly then, before he can respond.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: The fire elemental positions itself near the earth elemental
[20:44] Happy: The earth elemental swipes at Kataki.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: The armors fly in every direction
[20:44] Shadowcaller: But are slowly starting to reform the next moment
[20:45] Shadowcaller: The shield around Suroshian breaks and a sword impales itself in Hopes foot
[20:46] Happy: Hissing in pain, she pulls it out, steps on it, and pulls up on the hilt to snap the blade.
[20:47] Happy: (stands on it with her uninjured foot)
[20:47] Shadowcaller: Suroshian retreats backwards
[20:48] Happy: Saranna tries to form an ice shield.
[20:48] Happy: to protect Suroshian and Hope.
[20:49] Shadowcaller: Cessie fires off another fireball at the swords attacking Suroshian but misses since she tried to not hit any of you
[20:49] Happy: The earth elemental swipes at Kataki again.
[20:49] Shadowcaller: The reformed armors are broken once again
[20:49] Murska: Michicora throws the grenade-thingy at the swordbarrier, aiming to catch as many as possible in the blast
[20:50] Happy: Hope gives Suroshian the second shield. "We need to separate so it can't focus on us both. Take this and get away."
[20:51] Shadowcaller: He nods and dose so, Hope can see how the swords are attacking Sarannas ice shield that is breaking a lot faster then the last shield
[20:51] Shadowcaller: A few swords flies off against the earth elemental
[20:52] Happy: She watches for another opening, and prepares her arrow.
[20:52] Shadowcaller: And the fire elemental
[20:52] Happy: The earth elemental isn't going to care much about getting stabbed.
[20:52] Happy: ("Ow! My poor dirt!")
[20:53] Shadowcaller: (they are spirit infused swords, they have more effect.)
[20:53] Shadowcaller: (Is saranna still shielding Suroshian if he runs away?)
[20:53] Happy: (oh well. Better in the elemental than a person)
[20:54] Shadowcaller: A sword near kataki suddenly falls to the ground for no apperent reason
[20:54] Shadowcaller: While the earth elemental is busy with the swords Kataki reforms
[20:55] Shadowcaller: The fire elemental goes against him and Kataki's eyes goes red
[20:55] Shadowcaller: The fire elemental fades away as soon as it comes close to Kataki
[20:57] Happy: Hope shoots her third arrow as soon as she has an opening.
[20:58] Happy: Saranna tries to reinforce Hope's ice shield
[20:58] Shadowcaller: The great spirit screams in pain, the swords sorrounding the earth elemental are directed at Hope
[20:59] Shadowcaller: Suroshian seems to have been forced to use the second shield as the swords are attacking him
[20:59] Murska: What happened to Michicora's grenade anyway?
[20:59] Shadowcaller: He is some distance away now
[20:59] Shadowcaller: (she haven't used it yet.)
[21:00] Murska: (she did)
[21:00] Shadowcaller: (She did?)
[21:00] Murska: Aegnor sanoo:
" Michicora throws the grenade-thingy at the swordbarrier, aiming to catch as many as possible in the blast
"
[21:00] Happy: yup
[21:00] Shadowcaller: (Ah, lets say she did it now since I totally missed it?)
[21:00] Murska: 'kay
[21:02] Happy: The earth elemental attacks the armor again, if the swords have left. Hope looses arrow number 4.
[21:02] Shadowcaller: Well, what is she aiming for really?
[21:02] Shadowcaller: The ground?
[21:03] Happy: Seren aims his last force blast at the swords going after Suroshian.
[21:03] Shadowcaller: This time, Kataki is prepared for the earth elementals attack, the earth elementals fists sunder.
[21:03] Shadowcaller: There is now only 3 swords around Suroshians shield
[21:04] Shadowcaller: Kataki screams once Hopes arrow hit, and seems to be stunned a few seconds. The group of swords around Hope are now breaking throught
[21:05] Shadowcaller: Sarannas ice shield
[21:05] Murska: Well, if the swords are around Kataki she'll just throw it at a particularly dense concentration. It's sure to hit Kataki at least if nothing else and break
[21:07] Shadowcaller: There is a loud bang and a few swords and the armors fall to the ground
[21:07] Happy: She shoots arrow 5 while Kataki is stunned.
[21:07] Murska: Michicora shoots her crossbow, probably futilely, at the swords hacking at the Hope ice barrier
[21:08] Happy: Saranna tries to reinforce the barrier but I guess she's losing…
[21:09] Shadowcaller: The swords break throught, attacking both Saranna and Hope. They cut throught Sarannas watery body, hurting her, while one of the swords have manged to to insert itself in Hopes upper leg
[21:10] Shadowcaller: The swords around Kataki moves away a bit from him
[21:11] Shadowcaller: Or at least the now very slowly screaming, reforming armor that was him
[21:12] Happy: Hope breaks the second sword.
[21:12] Happy: Saranna dissipates into mist, stunned.
[21:13] Shadowcaller: A sword in the group that once was near Kataki falls to the ground
[21:13] Shadowcaller: The swords concentrate on Hope now
[21:14] Shadowcaller: But a shields form around her /Thank Artaris I reached you in time…/
[21:14] Happy: (to Hope?)
[21:14] Shadowcaller: (Yeah.)
[21:14] Happy: (does she recognize the voice?)
[21:15] Shadowcaller: (Yes, its Cessie:P)
[21:15] Murska: Michicora runs towards the swords attacking Hope and tries to snap one
[21:16] Shadowcaller: They are fully concentrated on attacking Cessies shield and is snapped
[21:17] Happy: /Be careful/
[21:17] Shadowcaller: /It won't last long…/
[21:17] Happy: I guess she can't shoot through it though?
[21:17] Shadowcaller: At the same time the swords attacking Suroshians shield are weakening it
[21:18] Shadowcaller: Kataki have now reformed again, destroying the rest of the earth elemental
[21:19] Shadowcaller: One of the swords in the group that was near kataki falls to the ground, there are now 13 left in that group
[21:19] Murska: Michicora keeps snapping swords as long as they don't attack her
[21:19] Happy: *points to question*
[21:19] Shadowcaller: (Nope.)
[21:20] Shadowcaller: The swords are tying to get out from Michicoras grip, the one in Hopes leg is trying to dig futher in
[21:20] Happy: (She broke it)
[21:21] Shadowcaller: Michicora now have 3 swords, there are 5 left attacking Cessies shield that now is at breaking point
[21:21] Shadowcaller: (its still "alive"9
[21:22] Happy: I thought breaking them killed it?
[21:22] Shadowcaller: (Hm, I guess. Never mind.)
[21:22] Happy: (if it can fling shrapnel around instead of functional weapons, it's really scary…)
[21:23] Murska: (Imagine it controlling some modern cluster-grenades? :P)
[21:23] Happy: (or just making the duststorm from hell)
[21:25] Shadowcaller: The group of swords that were near Kataki starts to move back to him, Kataki is moving towards Suroshian again
[21:25] Happy: Hope limps out from behind the shield and shoots arrow 6
[21:26] Shadowcaller: Cessies shield breaks and she fies off a fireball that hits two of the sword since they are clustured
[21:27] Shadowcaller: The swords are attacking Hope again thought, since she is visible. Kataki screams and starts moving towards Hope too
[21:27] Murska: Michicora keeps attempting to break swords attacking Hope.
[21:27] Happy: Arrow 7
[21:29] Shadowcaller: There are 4 swords attacking Hope now, the rest have been destroyed by Cessie and Michicora
[21:30] Shadowcaller: (Seren going to do anything?) Kataki is hit by an arrow and appears to be stunned a while
[21:30] Happy: (Oh right.)
[21:32] Shadowcaller: A sword near kataki falls to the ground
[21:33] Shadowcaller: Hopes side is pierced by a sword
[21:33] Shadowcaller: She is losing blood quickly now
[21:33] Happy: Seren is out of force blasts, so he begins to summon a second earth elemental.
[21:33] Shadowcaller: (man, if those swords only aimed for the head…)
[21:33] Happy: She stops shooting arrows to try and heal herself and get to cover.
[21:34] Shadowcaller: There is no cover, the swords continue to attack her while she is trying to heal
[21:35] Happy: (Where is Cessie?)
[21:35] Murska: Michicora keeps attacking them furiously
[21:36] Shadowcaller: Kataki moves against Suroshian again, that is now running away as the shield he had around him broke
[21:36] Shadowcaller: (She is… harmed >.>)
[21:37] Shadowcaller: Suddenly the swords around Kataki is dropping to the ground rapdily
[21:38] Happy: Can anyone tell that?
[21:38] Shadowcaller: Hope is fading away, but the swords are finally all gone
[21:38] Shadowcaller: (around hope that is.)
[21:38] Happy: Can anyone tell that Cessie is harmed?
[21:38] Shadowcaller: Serens earth elemental is summoned
[21:38] Shadowcaller: (nope.)
[21:38] Shadowcaller: (She's invisible.)
[21:39] Shadowcaller: (She got improved invisibility now by the way.)
[21:39] Happy: Saranna begins to reform. /Cessie? Where are you?/
[21:39] Shadowcaller: /Uhh… I'm bleeding../
[21:40] Happy: Saranna focuses on Cessie's mental energy and tries to locate her.
[21:40] Happy: Seren tries to decide where to send his elemental. There are no swords left? just the hsields?
[21:41] Shadowcaller: Kataki stops
[21:41] Shadowcaller: (yeah, exceot the ones hunting Suroshian.)
[21:43] Shadowcaller: Saranna finds Cessie, she can feel her
[21:43] Happy: The earth elemental tries to protect Suroshian then.
[21:43] Happy: /Where is the wound?/
[21:44] Shadowcaller: /At my side… ugh…/
[21:44] Shadowcaller: You can't see Suroshian anymore
[21:44] Shadowcaller: And the earth elemental is way too far away to help him
[21:45] Happy: Saranna tries to find the wound and put pressure on it.
[21:45] Happy: The elemental tries to hit Kataki then, if it can.
[21:45] Happy: Hope too injured to try another arrow?
[21:46] Shadowcaller: She is
[21:47] Shadowcaller: Kataki's armors falls into a heap on the ground before the earth elemental hits it
[21:47] Shadowcaller: The great spirit is gone
[21:48] Happy: "Someone help! Cessie's hurt!" Saranna yells.
[21:48] Happy: /Cessie, dispell the invisibility./
[21:48] Shadowcaller: Cessie becomes visible
[21:49] Shadowcaller: The wound is not that bad, but she is bleeding
[21:49] Happy: Seren turns visible and comes running or flying (I forget which) to her side.
[21:50] Happy: Hope quietly collapses.
[21:51] Shadowcaller: Cessie manages to get up with Serens help
[21:51] Shadowcaller: Holding her hand at her side
[21:53] Murska: Michicora tries to help Hope the best she can.
[21:55] Happy: "Where's Suroshian?" Hope whispers.
[21:56] Shadowcaller: No one can see Suroshian
[21:57] Shadowcaller: Cessie face is bleak, she donsen't even seems able to speak right now
[21:57] Happy: Saranna calls out to him telepathically. /Suroshian?/
[21:58] Shadowcaller: There is nor response
[21:58] Shadowcaller: *no
[21:58] Happy: Saranna tries to find him. She goes to where he was last seen.
[21:59] Shadowcaller: She can see traces of blood leading away, there are signs of battle everywhere
[21:59] Happy: She follows the blood. "Suroshian?"
[22:01] Shadowcaller: She can see a sword laying on the ground and the traces of blood leads on
[22:01] Happy: She follows it faster, using her water abilities to try and sense where a body (living or dead) might be.
[22:03] Shadowcaller: Finally she finds Suroshian, at his sides are broken swords. It seems he managed to broke every sword except one until it pierced his throat
[22:04] Happy: He's dead? :(
[22:05] Murska: Now this is what we call a futile battle. :P
[22:05] Murska: Exact same result as having him suicide or tossing him at the thing.
[22:05] Shadowcaller: (Yeah he is dead.)
[22:06] Murska: (Not in eternal torture?)
[22:06] Happy: :(
[22:07] Happy: Saranna returns to the others. "Suroshian… didn't make it."
[22:08] Shadowcaller: (Well, on the briight side, kataki "only" killed him, not ripping out his soul or anything…/
[22:09] Shadowcaller: Cessie is to weak to reply, but just lowers her head
[22:09] Happy: Hope: "No…."
[22:10] Happy: "Someone check on Aegnor…"
[22:11] Shadowcaller: Hope is still greatly wounded
[22:12] Shadowcaller: The only reason she is still standing is beacuse of Michicora
[22:13] Shadowcaller: (My characters can't do anything >.>)
[22:13] Shadowcaller: (Even if i controlled Michicora, she is helping Hope.)
[22:14] Shadowcaller: (Darn, Saranna then?)
[22:14] Murska: My character is blacked out. :P
[22:14] Shadowcaller: (Indeed… Saranna is the only character not busy with something.)
[22:16] Happy: Saranna calls to Aegnor telepathically.
[22:16] Shadowcaller: No reply
[22:17] Happy: Then she goes to find him.
[22:17] Happy: Hope tries to heal herself enough to move.
[22:17] Shadowcaller: She will find him passed out and hope is too tired to heal herself
[22:18] Happy: But she can tell that he's alive, right?
[22:18] Shadowcaller: Aegnor appears very weak, he even looks older somewhat
[22:18] Shadowcaller: Yes, he is alive
[22:21] Happy: Saranna hurries back to the others. "He's passed out, but alive."
[22:22] Happy: And I guess Saranna and Seren and Michicora try to get Hope and Cessie to shelter.
[22:23] Shadowcaller: Okay
[22:23] Shadowcaller: Where is this shelter?
[22:25] Happy: Wherever Aegnor is?
[22:25] Shadowcaller: Okay, Hope is bleeding a lot, Cessie less so
[22:25] Murska: They'll try to stop the bleeding before moving them, I'd assume.
[22:25] Shadowcaller: But her white robe is still quite clearly stained with blood
[22:26] Happy: Yeah. I'm sure Michicora knows about wound treatment, even if she couldn't help drowning people.
[22:26] Happy: Seren knows a bit as well.
[22:26] Shadowcaller: She knows a bit about wounds
[22:26] Murska: most people would
[22:26] Murska: people nowadays do and in that kind of times there'd be much more wounds to treat.
[22:27] Shadowcaller: Michicora knows more then the average at these times
[22:27] Happy: Mostly the whole thinga bout pressure to stop the bleeding
[22:27] Shadowcaller: But not as much as hope
[22:27] Shadowcaller: *average person
[22:27] Happy: So bleeding is treated, and people are moved.
[22:27] Shadowcaller: Hopes wounds are harder to treat thought
[22:27] Shadowcaller: What are they using so stop the bleading?
[22:28] Shadowcaller: *bleeding
[22:28] Murska: pressure
[22:28] Murska: tie pieces of cloth above the wounds or somethin?
[22:29] Happy: If Hope is still conscious, she'll talk them through it
[22:29] Shadowcaller: Okay, I guess they cut off some of the blood stained clothing then?
[22:29] Shadowcaller: Hope have three different wounds, Cessie only got one
[22:30] Shadowcaller: Hope have one in her foot, one in her upper leg and one in her side
[22:30] Shadowcaller: Cessie got one in her side
[22:31] Shadowcaller: Also… is anyone checking the blades?
[22:31] Happy: … for what?
[22:31] Shadowcaller: They are rusty >.>
[22:31] Murska: I don't think that'd be a high priority for anyone capable of doing it.
[22:32] Happy: i don't think there are tetanus shots in this world
[22:33] Shadowcaller: (There is magic…)
[22:33] Happy: Yeah. But in any case, the first priority is to deal with bleeding.
[22:34] Happy: I guess everyone is taken to shelter then?
[22:34] Shadowcaller: They are
[22:34] Shadowcaller: Hope is very, very weak
[22:35] Shadowcaller: Cessie appears to be able to stand a bit at atleast
[22:35] Shadowcaller: Or sit down rather
[22:36] Happy: Seren: "I'm going to go for a healer. I'll return as quickly as I can."
[22:36] Murska: Aegnor appears to be capable of laying on the ground, unconscious. He should gain some skill ranks in that.
[22:36] Shadowcaller: Michicora nods and continues to stop Hope's bleedings
[22:36] Happy: He communicates with Gilraen to ask her to send the healer out to meet him. And to tell her what happened.
[22:37] Shadowcaller: (Also, Aegnors hair looks grayed out and his features more worn.)
[22:37] Shadowcaller: (But he looks better then the last time Saranna saw him.)
[22:38] Shadowcaller: I guess Simone is told too?
[22:38] Happy: Yes. She'll go with the healer.
[22:39] Shadowcaller: So… the healer comes to them then?
[22:41] Happy: Yes. Seren goes to meet him.
[22:42] Shadowcaller: Aegnor is starting to wake up after the healer have been there a while, he feels so weak and worn
[22:43] Shadowcaller: The healer is afraid that Cessies and Hope's wounds are infected
[22:43] Murska: 'Cessie… is she okay?'
[22:45] Shadowcaller: Healer: "She's wounded… it might be infected." Aegnor notices how dry his own voice sounds
[22:45] Happy: Does the healer know how to treat infected wounds?
[22:45] Murska: 'Wounded? Is it bad?' He tries to sit up.
[22:46] Shadowcaller: He sits up with a great amount of effort (and yes, the healer dose know that.)
[22:47] Shadowcaller: "I hope not… she been hit by a rusted blade."
[22:47] Shadowcaller: "But you should stay in bed, you look awful."
[22:50] Shadowcaller: "What happend to you?"
[22:50] Murska: He looks around. 'Can you heal her? Where's Hope?'
[22:51] Shadowcaller: "…I can treat her wounds, you should be back in bed now."
[22:52] Murska: He calms down a bit. 'And everyone else?'
[22:53] Shadowcaller: "I think you should talk with your friends about that, I really don't have time for chatting."
[22:54] Shadowcaller: "Just stay there…" He says before he goes out from the tent which I totally forgot to say Aegnor was in
[22:54] Murska: He tries hard to get up anyway.
[22:55] Shadowcaller: He is very, very tired, his legs and arms feels like they lost all their energy
[22:55] Shadowcaller: He steps up and nearly falls over
[22:56] Happy: (Who is in the same tent with Aegnor then?)
[22:56] Shadowcaller: (No one, except possibly any non-wounded character you want to have there.)
[22:57] Happy: Ah. Well Seren is with Cessie. But I'd have thought they'd have put Cessie in the same tent with Aegnor.
[22:57] Shadowcaller: (they didn't want him to worry.)
[22:58] Happy: (They should have known he'd worry more if he couldn't see her)
[22:58] Murska: He stumbles to the entrance of the tent and looks out.
[22:58] Happy: Hope is unconscious?
[22:58] Shadowcaller: (And Aegnor isn't that far away.)
[22:59] Shadowcaller: (Hope is awake, but hardly in the condition of doing anything.)
[22:59] Happy: Hope and Cessie in the same tent?
[22:59] Shadowcaller: Yes
[23:00] Murska: (saved log in Exodus 29
[23:00] Murska: (of Aegnor's spirit thingy)
[23:01] Happy: Is Cessie conscious?
[23:01] Shadowcaller: He see the village, pretty much like it was before he left it, there are a number of elves and wolfen going around the tent
[23:01] Shadowcaller: She is
[23:01] Happy: Hope reaches out to try and take Cessie's hand.
[23:02] Happy: And Saranna and Seren are both there.
[23:02] Happy: poor Aegnor.
[23:02] Shadowcaller: SHe takes it, "Are you feeling better?" She sounds quite broken
[23:03] Murska: He falls into a sitting position into the tent in front of the entrance. /Kowa-Tengu?/
[23:03] Happy: "Suroshian…"
[23:03] Shadowcaller: The villagers is looking at him a bit oddly
[23:03] Shadowcaller: "..He didn't make it."
[23:03] Shadowcaller: There is a long silence until finally /…I'm here./
[23:04] Shadowcaller: /I'm very weak… but alive./
[23:04] Happy: "I should have stayed with him."
[23:04] Murska: /Good. I just… thank you./
[23:05] Shadowcaller: /Thank me? I should be thanking you./
[23:05] Shadowcaller: "Its not your fault Hope, we were all busy…"
[23:06] Shadowcaller: Her voice drifts off
[23:07] Shadowcaller: /You sabed my life speaker, you sacrificed some of your own life energy… it will take some time to recover from the looks of it./
[23:07] Shadowcaller: *saved
[23:07] Murska: /You helped me… and it was not your fight./
[23:07] Shadowcaller: /He harmed mortals, that makes it my fight./
[23:08] Shadowcaller: /Have you seen yourself in the water Aegnor? You look old./
[23:08] Murska: /I feel tired…/
[23:09] Shadowcaller: /Not strange, so much energy you sacrificed to save me./
[23:09] Shadowcaller: /You shouldn't have…/
[23:10] Happy: "It is… it was my idea to separate."
[23:10] Murska: /You've still…*breath* saved my life more often./
[23:10] Shadowcaller: "You did- you did it to save him."
[23:11] Shadowcaller: "Thats all that matters Hope, you did more then anyone else here to save him… its all our fault."
[23:11] Shadowcaller: /I never sacrificed anything for it, not like you just did./
[23:12] Shadowcaller: /That might take weeks to recover./
[23:12] Murska: /You almost sacrificed your life!/
[23:13] Shadowcaller: /…I was foolish, I should have taken on you instead, if I had done better none of that had been needed./
[23:13] Shadowcaller: /I went fist to fist with a being like Kataki… I should have used my speed./
[23:15] Murska: /Let's agree that we're both fools then./
[23:15] Murska: He crawls a bit farther from the entrance and lays on his back in the tent.
[23:16] Shadowcaller: /Yes… I will watch you every day while you recover speaker./
[23:17] Murska: /As long as you stay safe and recover yourself./
[23:18] Shadowcaller: /I will, I will… Jugan will guard you too. He said he was tired of being unable to help you once it mattered./
[23:21] Murska: /Could I ask you for a favour?/
[23:21] Happy: Hope falls silent.
[23:22] Shadowcaller: /Of course, anything./
[23:22] Murska: /I'm too tired… how are the others?/
[23:22] Shadowcaller: Cessie isn't saying anything either
[23:22] Shadowcaller: /The others?/
[23:23] Happy: Seren: "Cessie, can I do anything for you?"
[23:23] Murska: /Cessie, Hope, Suroshian, everyone…/
[23:24] Shadowcaller: She smile weakly at him "Can you check up on Aegnor… please?"
[23:24] Shadowcaller: /A moment…/
[23:24] Happy: "Of course."
[23:24] Happy: He goes to do that.
[23:25] Shadowcaller: He finds Aegnor in his bed, its not until now Seren really notice how differnt Aegnor looks, his hair have taken a slight gray tone and his face is worn
[23:26] Happy: "Are you okay?"
[23:27] Murska: 'Tired… what happened? How is Cessie?'
[23:27] Shadowcaller: /I wait…/
[23:29] Happy: "She's wounded, but she'll recover. She wanted me to check on you."
[23:30] Murska: He smiles faintly. 'Tell her I'll be fine.'
[23:34] Happy: A pause. "Suroshian was killed."
[23:35] Murska: '…' His smile disappears. 'But… I banished it…'
[23:35] Happy: "I know."
[23:36] Murska: 'How… is he… taken by it?'
[23:37] Happy: "We found his body. A sword had pierced his throat."
[23:37] Happy: "I suppose you'll have to ask the spirits. Or the gods."
[23:38] Murska: 'Useless…' /muttered
[23:40] Happy: "Hope was also wounded."
[23:40] Murska: 'Oh? How is she?'
[23:40] Happy: "The swords flew at us faster than we expected."
[23:41] Happy: "She's conscious. But just barely."
[23:41] Happy: (Suroshian should have been able to outrun them. v.v He could in the spirit realm)
[23:41] Murska: 'She'll recover… right? I tried to kill the swords…'
[23:41] Shadowcaller: (in the spirit realm, Kataki wanted to sunder his soul.)
[23:42] Happy: (but he had Simone's belt…)
[23:42] Happy: speaking of… Simone comes in to check on Aegnor.
[23:43] Shadowcaller: (he had? Hm, i forgot about that.)
[23:44] Shadowcaller: (He was wounded in the leg already thought.)
[23:46] Shadowcaller: Well, Simone sees him there with Seren I guess?^^
[23:47] Happy: "Aegnor?" She looks shocked at his appearance. "What happen?!"
[23:50] Murska: He closes his eyes and opens them again slowly. 'I banished it… with Kowa-Tengu's help. But he was wounded and I had to help him.' He looks really tired, exhausted by his burst of movement and all the discussion.
[23:50] Shadowcaller: (Suroshian's death wasn't planned >.>)
[23:50] Happy: "Will you… be okay?"
[23:51] Murska: 'I'm fine… tired.'
[23:51] Happy: (but it happened offscreen! None of us could do anything to prevent it. :( )
[23:52] Shadowcaller: (Well.. you could have done it once he was alone against the knives, I gave you a few warnings that the shield around him was breaking.)
[23:52] Murska: (Well, I tried attacking the five-sword groups a few times :P)
[23:53] Shadowcaller: (You were too far away.)
[23:53] Shadowcaller: (And I thought you meant the closer group anyway.)
[23:53] Happy: (But… Hope was wounded and you said Seren couldn't get to him in time.)
[23:53] Murska: (And you said I was too far. ;))
[23:53] Shadowcaller: (Seren reacted a bit late really >.>)
[23:54] Shadowcaller: (When he did react the shield was already broken and Suroshian running away from the swords.)
[23:54] Murska: (Heh. I stabbed Mustiado in Diplo for threatening me.)
[23:54] Happy: (Only because his player forgot him…v.v)
[23:55] Shadowcaller: (:()
[23:56] Murska: (Well, ooc-wise it's good something comes out of difficult battles every once in a while)
[23:56] Shadowcaller: (What did you think of it?)
[23:58] Shadowcaller: (The battle that is.)
[23:58] Happy: (it was good, other than having to control half of the characters >.> )
[23:58] Murska: (Neat. And I didn't have to GM it. ^^)
[23:59] Shadowcaller: (Well, you know whats worse then controlling all those characters?:P)
[00:00] Shadowcaller: (Its controlling what happends once all those characters interact with the world.)
[00:00] Happy: (at least we all take turns at it ^^ )
[00:01] Shadowcaller: (indeed… anyway…)
[00:01] Shadowcaller: (Oh also, there have been sightings of wolfen near the site of the battle.)
[00:03] Happy: (oh right… I'm supposed to GM that part, aren't I)
[00:04] Shadowcaller: (Err.. not if you really don't want to.)
[00:05] Happy: I do… i just have no ideas
[00:05] Shadowcaller: (Okay, maybe later then. I had a few plans anyway.)
[00:05] Murska: (so, continue the RP?)
[00:06] Shadowcaller: (Indeed, thought I can't poke you due not having any characters there >.>)
[00:08] Happy: Simone: "You better lay down."
[00:08] Murska: (He is »)
[00:09] Happy: Then she said "You better rest."
[00:09] Murska: 'Yeah…' He closes his eyes again, opening them taking longer this time.
[00:11] Happy: (fast forward to when everyone is healed enough to move and talk?)
[00:11] Murska: (I still need the report from K-T)
[00:12] Shadowcaller: (sure. thought Aegnor will still be weak and worn, with grayed hair and stuff.)
[00:12] Happy: Seren has the elemental bring back Suroshian's body.
[00:14] Shadowcaller: There is a cermony for Suroshian waiting
[00:15] Happy: (pacal is hilarious. I like the way he hyperventilates when you tell him no)
[00:16] Shadowcaller: (um how do elves/wolfen handle their dead? Burial in the desert might not work out that well…)
[00:16] Murska: (Uh, so, we skip the kowa-tengu conversation?)
[00:16] Shadowcaller: (well, he would have told him pretty much the same as Seren did.)
[00:17] Murska: (Yeah.)
[00:17] Shadowcaller: (So he just didn't bothered to tell him.)
[00:17] Shadowcaller: *bother
[00:18] Happy: The villagers had a graveyard, remember?
[00:18] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[00:18] Happy: And they ahve an earth elemental. They can bury the body as deep as it needs to be.
[00:18] Shadowcaller: I guess…
[00:19] Shadowcaller: Everyone is in Aegnors tent, Hope isn't there thought as she needs to rest.)
[00:19] Happy: The armour and the belt wasn't enough to save him. :(
[00:19] Shadowcaller: (Michicora is with her.)
[00:20] Shadowcaller: (He was unlucky…:S)
[00:20] Shadowcaller: (Don't be used by the massive luck your characters have >.>)
[00:20] Happy: The priestesses will prepare the body for burial.
[00:21] Murska: And we don't RP Cessie seeing Aegnor for the first time
[00:21] Shadowcaller: (why?)
[00:21] Murska: no idea
[00:21] Murska: why didn't we?
[00:22] Shadowcaller: (we should, she haven't seen him clearly yet.)
[00:22] Happy: (Fast forward to the moment when she does, and start there)
[00:23] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[00:24] Shadowcaller: Cessie is limping a bit as she enters Aegnors tent, its quite dark in the room as he needs to rest
[00:24] Shadowcaller: "Aegnor?" Comes a quiet voice
[00:25] Murska: (sec, milkshake)
[00:30] Murska: 'Cessie?' He raises his head from the bed and looks at her.
[00:34] Shadowcaller: Its hard to see her in the dark, thought he can see she is not wearing her robe anymore, instead she seems to have burrowed some plain clothing from the villagers
[00:35] Shadowcaller: "Is it okay if I cast light?" She steps closer
[00:38] Murska: 'Go ahead. How are you feeling?' He gets into a sitting position.
[00:40] Shadowcaller: The tent is suddenlt filled with blinding lightr that cuases Aegnor to blink
[00:40] Shadowcaller: *suddenly
[00:42] *** Shadowcaller has left the conversation.
Session Close (Group Conversation 28027): Thu Aug 06 00:42:13 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License