Exodus 15

[20:01] Shadowcaller: [20:58] Hope: But before anyone runs out of air, they pop up out of the water in a pool similar to the one where they first met the nymph. But this room has the feel of being designed for relaxation. There is warm light - uncomfortably warm - and there are many low stone benches, designed to be comfortable for reptilian anatomy
[20:02] Shadowcaller: [20:59] Murska: Naib climbs out of the water and shakes some of it off him. (Sauna! Sauna!)

[20:03] Shadowcaller: Aegnor and Simone (if she is looking thought the spyglas) can see the smaller version of Jugan is already there, waiting for them
[20:03] Shadowcaller: /We met again./
[20:05] Shadowcaller: There is a corridor behind him, where is leads is anyones guess thought, this place is as dark as the rest
[20:06] Shadowcaller: (the corridor that is, not the room.)
[20:07] Shadowcaller: /You need to be careful here, the presense of magic is very strong at this place…/
[20:10] Murska: I think Simone gave the spyglass back to Aegnor
[20:10] Murska: anyway, everyone gets out of the water except the nymph. Aegnor peers into the corridor.
[20:12] Shadowcaller: The light do not really reach out there but he can still see that the corridor soon turns in another direction
[20:15] Shadowcaller: He can't see where it ends thought
[20:15] Shadowcaller: It leads into another corridor that leads in a differnet direction
[20:15] Hope: Everyone's all cold and wet. They won't want to leave the sauna room.
[20:16] Murska: Aegnor turns to the nymph. 'Thanks.'
[20:20] Hope: "That was fun. Want to go back again?"
[20:21] Murska: 'No, we'll have to find her first…'
[20:21] Shadowcaller: Suddenly there is a sound of some kind of explosion and the whole building shocks. Stones, dust and rubble starts falling down from the celling
[20:21] Shadowcaller: Its hard to stand up as the whole floor quakes
[20:22] Murska: Aegnor supports himself off a wall while Naib is on one knee, a hand on the floor, to keep him stable.
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can see how a lot of falling rubble starts to fill up in the corridor
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can see how a lot of falling rubble starts to fill up in the corridor
[20:25] Hope: "eep!"
[20:25] Hope: The nymph dives under the water.
[20:26] Murska: brb
[20:26] Shadowcaller: A falling stone hits Michicoras arm, she just prevents a scream from escape her lips
[20:28] Shadowcaller: She dives to the floor too, trying to keep herself stable
[20:38] Hope: Simone dives under one of the stone benches, and Seren crouches and covers his head.
[20:39] Shadowcaller: As sudden as it started, it stops
[20:39] Shadowcaller: The party is mostly unharmed
[20:39] Shadowcaller: Only Michicora seems to have been slightly injured by the falling rocks
[20:40] Murska: People get to their feet and look around. 'Everyone okay?'
[20:40] Hope: "Yes"
[20:41] Shadowcaller: Michicora rubs her arm a bit "Yes."
[20:42] Shadowcaller: /The magic was disturbed somehow… I'm not sure what happed there./
[20:42] Shadowcaller: *happened
[20:43] Murska: (Who's in Phantom? Anyone here?)
[20:43] Shadowcaller: (Not me.)
[20:44] Shadowcaller: (I'm quite certain happy didn't sign up either.)
[20:44] Shadowcaller: (She's far too busy for that.)
[20:45] Murska: (Well, I'm scrying Rein then.)
[20:45] Shadowcaller: (Do so.)
[20:45] Shadowcaller: (Devil/seer scry?)
[20:46] Shadowcaller: (I'm guessing seer…)
[20:46] Hope: (me either. My only game is SEU)
[20:49] Shadowcaller: Aegnor might notice that the corridor have been mostly filled by the rubble
[20:49] Murska: (Fool)
[20:49] Shadowcaller: (ah.)
[20:49] Murska: Aegnor tries to see if it's possible to get through.
[20:49] Murska: (Hahaha, diplomacy… Recaiden's in trouble.)
[20:50] Shadowcaller: You might need to remove a lot of the rubble before you can move throught it
[20:50] Murska: And any other routes leading away from the room?
[20:50] Shadowcaller: *-might
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Nope
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Except the pool of course
[20:52] Shadowcaller: Suddenly the room starts to shake again, much like last time
[20:52] Shadowcaller: This quake is much shorter and weaker however
[20:53] Shadowcaller: You can hardly react before its over
[20:53] Hope: Simone looks to see if it's possible for her to squeeze through the rubble
[20:54] Shadowcaller: As she steps towards the pile of ruble some dust falls from the celling
[20:55] Shadowcaller: She continues up the pile I guess and see that she might be able to squeeze throught, but it won't be easy
[20:55] Hope: She mostly wants to see if she can tell how deep the rubble goes
[20:56] Shadowcaller: How deep?
[20:56] Hope: How much of the corridor is blocked
[20:57] Shadowcaller: The corridor is quite short, she can see that the rubble ends just at the start of the other corridor
[20:57] Hope: (est length?)
[20:58] Shadowcaller: 3-4 meters perhaps?
[20:58] Hope: "It not far, if we try to move rubble."
[20:58] Hope: "Maybe 3-4 metres."
[20:59] Murska: 'Okay.'
[20:59] Shadowcaller: Michicora looks up at the celling "How safe is it?"
[20:59] Murska: Aegnor starts trying to move the rubble off, starting from the top of the pile.
[20:59] Murska: Carefully.
[21:00] Shadowcaller: As they move around there more dust falls from the floor
[21:01] Shadowcaller: Removing the rubble is a very dirty and hard work
[21:01] Shadowcaller: Michicora tries to help them, but is maybe more careful that she needs to be
[21:02] Murska: She got a hit to her arm so I guess we can let that slide. :P
[21:02] Shadowcaller: What are the others doing?
[21:03] Murska: Naib helps move the removed rubble away from the corridor
[21:03] Shadowcaller: Jugan is just watching, not able to help much
[21:04] Murska: They're just trying to make a large enough hole for everyone to get through.
[21:05] Hope: Seren and Simone help. Seren doesn't want to use magic on this in case they need it more later.
[21:06] Shadowcaller: The work takes a bit longer then expected, but after a few hours they are done thought
[21:07] Shadowcaller: And they are all pretty dirty and filthy after they are done
[21:08] Shadowcaller: But now the hole is large enough for them all to move throught at least
[21:08] Hope: Seren and Simone clean off in the pool before going on.
[21:08] Hope: Because they were already wet, and being covered with dirt too… not nice.
[21:08] Shadowcaller: Michicora don't seems to mind the dirt that much
[21:09] Shadowcaller: Well, they got dried up by the warmth inside the room pretty quick
[21:11] Murska: Aegnor would prefer getting going quickly, but if they clean themselves up, he'll wash most of the dirt off from his arms and face.
[21:11] Shadowcaller: Michicora just brushes off some dirt and seems ready to continue on again
[21:11] Hope: Well if they aren't muddy, then never mind.
[21:12] Hope: I was picturing them being muddy.
[21:12] Hope: Anyway, we get moving.
[21:12] Shadowcaller: They are quite dusty
[21:12] Shadowcaller: Anyhow, you come into the middle of another corridor
[21:14] Shadowcaller: There are three open hallways at each side of it (including the one you stepped throught, but I don't think you can all that one open thought.)
[21:15] Hope: (brb food)
[21:15] Shadowcaller: The explosion seems to have effected this corridor too, but not as much. There is small piles of rubble everywhere
[21:17] Murska: Aegnor looks into the other two hallways for any clues as to where they lead.
[21:20] Shadowcaller: The both room have a similar outlook, two stone benches and stone bookshelves, both of them fallen over
[21:20] Shadowcaller: There is a bit of another wall sticking out in one of the rooms
[21:21] Shadowcaller: It looks that might have cuased the bookshelf to fall over and break
[21:22] Murska: (I step into one of them, press the fourth tile to the left and take the magical items on the wall that just turned… :P)
[21:23] Murska: He checks them quickly for anything that'd catch his eye.-
[21:23] Shadowcaller: (In this version, that wall is filled with gigantic spiders:P)
[21:23] Murska: (Hay, stop changing my room! :P)
[21:23] Shadowcaller: Nothing of intrest really
[21:25] Shadowcaller: The room look as dusty and worn as the rest of this building
[21:25] Murska: 'A couple empty rooms here.'
[21:26] Shadowcaller: "These rooms are also quite empty…" (Michicora.)
[21:27] Murska: 'Let's head down the corridor then.'
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (The corridor leads in two directions.)
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (As you might know.)
[21:27] Murska: (Well, which way seems to go on for longer?)
[21:28] Shadowcaller: (The right one.)
[21:28] Murska: (That way then.)
[21:28] Murska: (we're going to the RIGHT corridor.)
[21:28] Shadowcaller: (Right…:P)
[21:30] Shadowcaller: As you go thought the corridor you suddenly notice that there is a gap of sand between the titles
[21:30] Shadowcaller: You will need to jump over
[21:31] Murska: I do.
[21:31] Shadowcaller: So he dose
[21:31] Shadowcaller: Michicora jumps over too and I guess the rest follow their lead
[21:31] Shadowcaller: Here the corridor splits into two directions
[21:32] Shadowcaller: Right forward or left
[21:34] Shadowcaller: It looks like the one going straight forward turns a bit
[21:36] Murska: (Dammit nobody noticed Cessie's shoe in the sand)
[21:36] Murska: He waits for everyone to catch up.
[21:36] Shadowcaller: (it swallowed it >.>)
[21:37] Shadowcaller: (Someone better get her some new shoes once they are out of this place.)
[21:37] Shadowcaller: (A nice pair.)
[21:37] Murska: (She's the one who lost hers. :P)
[21:38] Shadowcaller: (Its not her fault a evil artifact swallowed them.)
[21:38] Shadowcaller: (And she don't know the shoe summoning spell yet.)
[21:38] Murska: (I just love that picture in Central… )
[21:39] Shadowcaller: (Yeah
)
[21:39] Shadowcaller: (Thought I think this talk about the murska constant is getting a bit overdone now.)
[21:40] Murska: (Well, I'd say 'don't trust anyone. Don't trust me because I'm me, don't disbelieve me because I'm me, look at the evidence and make up your own mind.')
[21:40] Shadowcaller: Yeah
[21:41] Shadowcaller: (People seems to belive that you are "extra" untrustworthy, but they should not belive anyone.)
[21:42] Murska: (But I don't mind. Thus far, I've been able to avoid any constant-caused lynches and even use it to stay alive LONGER.)
[21:42] Murska: (And people still trust me with their roles.)
[21:42] Shadowcaller: (Its a paradoz
[21:42] Shadowcaller: *paradox:P)
[21:42] Murska: (Truly, the mysteries of life.)
[21:43] Murska: Just to get this moving, I guess we head left first.
[21:44] Shadowcaller: You go along the left corridor I guess
[21:45] Shadowcaller: It ends up into something that looks like a entery hall
[21:45] Hope: (almost back. still cooking)
[21:46] Shadowcaller: With a blocked exit
[21:46] Murska: Aegnor checks the room for anything interesting or any other routes onwards.
[21:47] Shadowcaller: Nothing really strikes him as intresting in the room, and the only route onwards is blocked by a lot of stones
[21:48] Murska: He turns to the others, motioning to them. 'Let's head back along this corridor.
[21:48] Shadowcaller: They do so I guess
[21:48] Shadowcaller: (acting like faceless NPC's >.>)
[21:49] Shadowcaller: (*nameless
[21:49] Shadowcaller: )
[21:49] Shadowcaller: /I have no memory of this place…/
[21:49] Murska: He heads straight past the junction and directly forwards, confidently.
[21:50] Shadowcaller: /And the few ones I have are fillwd with sorrow./
[21:50] Shadowcaller: *filled
[21:50] Shadowcaller: (um left or right?)
[21:51] Murska: (No wait…)
[21:51] Hope: (back)
[21:51] Murska: ('corridor splits into two directions, right forward and left')
[21:51] Hope: Simone and Seren are indeed following like sheep.
[21:52] Shadowcaller: (yes, if you are going from the right direction yes.)
[21:52] Murska: (so we turned left there)
[21:52] Murska: (Ah, I read that as right, forward and left for some reason)
[21:52] Shadowcaller: (Which leads to the entry hall.)
[21:53] Murska: (So, heading from the entry hall, we come to a t-junction and head to whichever was the unexplored one)
[21:53] Shadowcaller: The right then?
[21:53] Shadowcaller: Both of them are unexplored really
[21:53] Murska: The one we didn't come from?
[21:53] Shadowcaller: You are starting to feel quite tired by now
[21:53] Shadowcaller: Okay, the right then
[21:54] Murska: Aegnor keeps walking, with long, fast steps, at the head of the group.
[21:55] Hope: And Seren does as well. Simone is beginning to lag though.
[21:55] Shadowcaller: This corridor leads into a quite large room, with a higher ceeling then the corridor itself
[21:55] Shadowcaller: Michicora don't appear tired at all
[21:56] Murska: Naib walks at the back of the group, keeping up aswell.
[21:56] Shadowcaller: There are pillars here, Aegnor get the sense that this room was quite important
[21:56] Shadowcaller: There is some type of altar at the far end of the room
[21:56] Murska: He walks through it, looking around for passageways leading onwards.
[21:57] Shadowcaller: There are none, but he can see faded images of dragons on the walls and on the celling
[21:57] Shadowcaller: /The altar… its very well preserved./
[21:58] Murska: He examines the altar. /What was this place?/
[21:58] Shadowcaller: Jugan is flying beside Aegnor all this time
[21:59] Shadowcaller: There are five shrines at the altar, four of them with the idol of a dragon and one of them missing one
[21:59] Shadowcaller: /This is a center of worship… of us./
[22:00] Shadowcaller: /This empire worshipped me in particular./
[22:01] Murska: 'Well, I don't see any way to continue and she doesn't seem to be here. Let's go back?
[22:01] Hope: Seren: "Yeah."
[22:02] Murska: He heads past everyone to the corridor they came in from, and continue it farther the other way.
[22:02] Shadowcaller: /Me, Keiga, Kokusho, Yosei, Ryusei…/
[22:02] Hope: (Link: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NotAlwaysRight/~3/Egjtj67cK9g/2255)http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NotAlwaysRight/~3/Egjtj67cK9g/2255
[22:03] Murska: Whuzzat?
[22:03] Hope: (Link: http://notalwaysright.com/the-building-blockheads-of-life/2255)http://notalwaysright.com/the-building-blockheads-of-life/2255
[22:03] Hope: (that one)
[22:03] Hope: something that I didn't need to see the night before my dog goes back to the vet. >.>
[22:04] Murska: (» xD)
[22:04] Shadowcaller: (Hehe.)
[22:05] Hope: (how could they possibly have passed a college level biology course? O.o)
[22:05] Shadowcaller: You go up the corridor, Simone should feel really tired by now
[22:05] Shadowcaller: And so should all the others, except Aegnor and Michicora I guess
[22:05] Murska: (Chemicals. As in, harmful to all life. That should SO be a demotivator.)
[22:06] Shadowcaller: (Chemicals make up all life:P)
[22:07] Hope: Seren is fine. He started out fresh after the Helios thing.
[22:07] Shadowcaller: (Well, its those darn biological clocks.)
[22:08] Hope: Bah. He has to find Cessie. He's got adrenaline.
[22:08] Hope: Simone is lagging behind though.
[22:08] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, he can make it, I'm more worried about Simone, and perhaps naib.)
[22:08] Hope: She isn't even peering curiously at everything.
[22:08] Shadowcaller: (*gasp*)
[22:08] Murska: Naib keeps up, but is walking alongside Simone. 'Hey, slow down a bit.'
[22:09] Shadowcaller: (She didn't ask about the dragon gods either >.>)
[22:09] Murska: Aegnor turns his head and slows down his walking slightly.
[22:09] Hope: (Simone should be significantly more tired than Naib, because he didn't try to drag two adult men out of the water.)
[22:09] Hope: (No, she didn't ask. She's /really/ exhausted. But too proud to complain.)
[22:10] Shadowcaller: (indeed.)
[22:10] Shadowcaller: /Whats wrong with the little one? She appears to have lost her energy./
[22:12] Murska: Aegnor slows down even more and looks longer at Simone. '…do you think we should take a break?'
[22:12] Shadowcaller: Michicora: "I can go ahead if needed, Kuori grants me the strength to continue."
[22:13] Hope: "I.. fine…" Her voice is a little slurred.
[22:13] Murska: He stops completely. 'Let's rest a bit then.'
[22:13] Shadowcaller: (and they have all cleared out rubble…)
[22:14] Shadowcaller: Michicora: "As you wish."
[22:14] Shadowcaller: She sits down
[22:14] Hope: Simone doesn't protest a second time, and sinks to the floor, curling up in a ball.
[22:15] Shadowcaller: But then decides to lean against the wall instead
[22:15] Murska: Naib sits down aswell.
[22:16] Murska: Aegnor stays standing for a moment, pacing back and forth. Then he shakes his head and sighs, sitting down near the others.
[22:16] Shadowcaller: Michicora is looking at him, her eyes glows a bit in the dark
[22:18] Shadowcaller: She leans closer to him and whispers in a low voice "Why do you let them prevent you from reaching your "prey"? You should go on."
[22:18] Shadowcaller: (Longest meaning she ever said I think, except for that conversation with Hope.)
[22:20] Murska: He quietly whispers back. 'I can't leave them behind here…'
[22:20] Shadowcaller: "Sure you can." She responds in the same low voice "I will make sure they are unharmed."
[22:21] Hope: (does Seren hear this?)
[22:21] Shadowcaller: (You decide.)
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (If he comes a bit closer to them maybe…)
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (He can hear them speak, but not what they say.)
[22:23] Hope: Seren approaches them then. "What are you talking about?" (also a low voice)
[22:23] Shadowcaller: Michicora stops talking instantly and gives him a susupicious look
[22:24] Murska: Aegnor glances at Simone. 'I guess…'
[22:26] Hope: Seren waits for someone to enlighten him then. :P
[22:26] Shadowcaller: Michicora isn't going to say anything, she don't trust him
[22:27] Murska: 'You'll all stay here, I'll go take a look ahead, okay?'
[22:27] Shadowcaller: She trust Hope and possibly Aegnor (I wonder how wolfy would react to her?)
[22:27] Shadowcaller: Michicora nods, her eyes glowing even more intensly
[22:28] Hope: "I'll go with you," Seren says to Aegnor.
[22:29] Murska: He takes a look at him. 'Why? I'm just going a bit farther to check.'
[22:32] Hope: "I'm not tired, and maybe I can help."
[22:34] Murska: 'Fine.' Aegnor gets to his feet.
[22:35] Murska: 'We'll be back.' Then he heads on along the corridor, walking very quickly again.
[22:35] Shadowcaller: After walking a bit along the corridor, it suddenly turns a bit
[22:36] Murska: He keeps going.
[22:36] Shadowcaller: Then it suddenly opens up with a gigantic staircase
[22:37] Shadowcaller: At the top of it is huge stone elemental
[22:38] Shadowcaller: Guarding what seems to be the exit, or rather was the exit
[22:38] Shadowcaller: Looks like the explosion must have collapsed that too
[22:38] Shadowcaller: (Or maybe not >.>)
[22:39] Hope: Does the elemental seem to notice them?
[22:39] Shadowcaller: Not really, it just stands there for now
[22:41] Murska: Aegnor walks to the staircase but doesn't start climbing. 'Mm. Can you do anything about that?'
[22:44] Hope: "I can try and dispell it."
[22:44] Hope: "But if it doesn't work, we'd better be prepared to fight."
[22:46] Murska: He looks around. 'There's no way past it… has she even been this way? But we found no other way either.'
[22:47] Shadowcaller: /Maybe she is invisible and…/
[22:47] Shadowcaller: /Maybe not./
[22:48] Murska: /Anything you can do against that?/
[22:49] Shadowcaller: /I can't really do anything in this form, the magic don't seems to like me very much./
[22:49] Shadowcaller: /It prevents me from fully manifesting./
[22:50] Murska: 'Well, try dispelling it.'
[22:51] Hope: Seren takes a deep breath, summons his magic, and tries to dispel the elemental.
[22:52] Shadowcaller: It reacts to this, but maybe not in the way he wanted it too, it starts rushing down the stairs against them
[22:53] Shadowcaller: (It moves really fast.)
[22:53] Murska: 'Uh oh.' Aegnor moves to the side, away from Seren, drawing his sword and mentally cursing his lack of proper weaponry.
[22:54] Shadowcaller: It slams its fists into the wall the stood facing away from AKA the corridor
[22:55] Murska: How bad does the exit look, on top of the stairs? Any way to get past?
[22:55] Hope: Seren aims a force blast at it.
[22:55] Murska: Aegnor doesn't bother hitting the moving clump of stone with his sword but instead retreats a few steps.
[22:56] Shadowcaller: Its hard to see from below, but it looks like quite a massive wall of stone is blocking it
[22:57] Shadowcaller: The earth elemental is barely effected by the blast, but takes one moment to recover from it anyway
[22:58] Shadowcaller: The corridor looks in pretty bad shape after the earth elemental smalled its fists into it
[22:58] Shadowcaller: A lot of rubble is now covering the entrance
[22:59] Murska: 'We can't take this. Get back to the others!' Aegnor tries to follow his own advice past the elemental.
[22:59] Hope: Seren retreats with Aegnor
[23:00] Shadowcaller: The elemental have soon recovered and slams its first after them, hitting the wall again with much of the corridor crashing down
[23:00] Shadowcaller: But once you leave the room it qets oddly quiet
[23:00] Shadowcaller: *gets
[23:01] Shadowcaller: You can hear the elementals footsteps grow distant to then stop, then no more sounds except for a few falling rubble and rocks after the elementals attack
[23:02] Murska: '…well. How are we going to get past that?'
[23:03] Hope: "If we had Naib, and I summoned an elemental as well, we could probably batter it to death."
[23:04] Murska: 'Well, let's hope that works.'
[23:06] Shadowcaller: You head back to the others I guess, seeing Michicoras glowing eyes as enter the corridor they were in
[23:06] Murska: Naib's leaning to the wall, eyes closed, next to Simone.
[23:06] Shadowcaller: (you may continue the conversation.)
[23:07] Hope: Simone is asleep.
[23:07] Murska: (I assume Michicora heard the elemental trashing the wall)
[23:08] Shadowcaller: (She did.)
[23:08] Murska: 'Trouble.' Aegnor sits down next to the wall again.
[23:08] Shadowcaller: "Magic?"
[23:12] Hope: "Stone elemental."
[23:12] Shadowcaller: "I see."
[23:13] Shadowcaller: "What now then?"
[23:14] Murska: 'I guess the only way on is through it.'
[23:16] Shadowcaller: "I can help…" She stands up straight and takes a few steps forward
[23:17] Hope: Seren's eyes widen a bit. "Really?"
[23:17] Shadowcaller: "Why not?" She looks back at him, at this point he might realize that she is taller then him
[23:17] Murska: Aegnor stands up aswell. 'How?'
[23:17] Shadowcaller: "Any way I can."
[23:18] Murska: Naib looks up at them but doesn't say anything.
[23:19] Hope: "A sword won't do much."
[23:20] Shadowcaller: "Fists won't do much…"
[23:20] Murska: (Hey. :P)
[23:21] Murska: 'The exit behind it is blocked, so we'll have to take it out, we can't just bypass it.'
[23:21] Hope: "Naib's fist probably would."
[23:21] Shadowcaller: "If he can come close."
[23:21] Shadowcaller: "Without dying."
[23:22] Shadowcaller: "Sounded like a large one…"
[23:22] Murska: 'It is.'
[23:23] Murska: 'After that last earthquake, I don't think we want it bashing up around here much… Might collapse the whole place on us.'
[23:23] Shadowcaller: "Indeed."
[23:23] Shadowcaller: /That would be… less then acceptable./
[23:28] Murska: 'Anyone got any ideas?'
[23:28] Shadowcaller: "Kill it?"
[23:28] Shadowcaller: (:P)
[23:30] Murska: 'Great! Now, what I was asking for ideas FOR was the question 'how exactly do we do that?' '
[23:32] Hope: "As I said before, I can summon an earth elemental of my own. It won't be as strong as what we're fighting, but it will weaken it enough to give the rest of us a chance to take it out."
[23:33] Shadowcaller: "Could cleave its skull…"
[23:34] Hope: "It's skull is made of stone. Are you strong enough for that?"
[23:35] Murska: 'Does an elemental even HAVE a skull?'
[23:35] Shadowcaller: Michicora shrugs
[23:35] Shadowcaller: "Most things have."
[23:36] Murska: 'Most things made of stone don't, as far as I know.'
[23:37] Shadowcaller: "Then I cut off another part."
[23:39] Shadowcaller: (Really, her strengths are not plans >.>)
[23:41] Murska: 'Right…' Aegnor's pacing back and forth again.
[23:42] Shadowcaller: (And in the meanwhile, Cessie is sleeping.)
[23:42] Shadowcaller: /Can't you make more deals with your gods? That seemed to work./
[23:43] Shadowcaller: *last time
[23:45] Murska: /Well, I'm sure a few gods would help us if we could contact them. But I don't think we want to ask Helios for anything if we can avoid it./
[23:45] Shadowcaller: /How so? Isn't that a gods duty? To help his worshippers?/
[23:48] Murska: /We don't actually worship him, and he tends to always want something in return for his help./
[23:48] Shadowcaller: /Hm, maybe we should talk about this later, I feel a greate urge to move on within you./
[23:50] Murska: /Yeah, later…/ He keeps pacing around.
[23:51] Shadowcaller: Michicora moves further down the corridor, "Let me have a quick look at it…"
[23:52] Shadowcaller: (Guessing Happy is as much asleep as Simone is?;))
[23:52] Hope: (Getting tired, yeah)
[23:53] Hope: (Also, Can't think of anything that Seren would say. Probably because of the tired thing :P )
[23:53] Murska: Aegnor goes with Michicora.
[23:53] Shadowcaller: (Summon the earth elemental, clear the corridor (or possibly use the rubble to toss at the large elemental) then attack it?)
[23:54] Hope: (He already suggested that)
[23:54] Shadowcaller: They come to the entrance to the giant staircase again, it looks pretty much filled with rubble
[23:54] Shadowcaller: They have to crawl the last bit
[23:55] Shadowcaller: Unless the remove some rubbel
[23:56] Shadowcaller: *they
[23:56] Murska: Well, I'd assume they don't, if she's just going to take a look.
[23:57] Shadowcaller: They come to the staircase once again and sure enough, the huge earth elemental is back at its position at the top of the stairs
[23:57] Shadowcaller: Michicora looks at if for a while and then says "Enough force at its center point should crush it…"
[23:58] Murska: 'Do we have enough force?'
[23:58] Shadowcaller: "I don'
[23:58] Shadowcaller: *"I don't, not sure about the others."
[00:00] Shadowcaller: "Collapsing something… hmm…"
[00:00] Shadowcaller: (You got her to think, flee!)
[00:00] Murska: 'A bit dangerous.'
[00:01] Shadowcaller: "With this, all plans are."
[00:01] Shadowcaller: SHe points at the elemental
[00:02] Murska: 'True.'
[00:03] Hope: (I just realized my dog shouldn't eat anything till after her surgery. They forgot to tell me that.)
[00:03] Murska: Aegnor is quiet for a moment. 'Would you go to the others and bring them here once they've rested?'
[00:03] Shadowcaller: She nods without saying anything
[00:04] Shadowcaller: Then Michicora crawls throught the corridor again
[00:04] Shadowcaller: (Well, they might tomorrow right?)
[00:05] Murska: Aegnor starts removing rubble to make it easier for everyone to pass through.

[17:12] Shadowcaller: Aegnor is in the stone elemental room, the rest are in the corridor before it, Simone and Naib is resting, Seren is apporached by Michicora who tells him of the stone elementals "weak" point
[17:15] Shadowcaller: There is a still a lot of rubble between you and the stone elemental room, you can only crawl into it, unless you remove more of the rubble
[17:17] Murska: Aegnor works on that
[17:17] Murska: while the others rest
[17:17] Shadowcaller: Michicora will help if she can
[17:17] Shadowcaller: It seems that she don't need rest at all
[17:17] Murska: She was sent to the others tho
[17:18] Shadowcaller: Yeah, but if Aegnor don't come back, she will return
[17:18] Murska: He told her to bring the others back there once they've rested
[17:19] Shadowcaller: She can go back and fourth to check them up
[17:19] Shadowcaller: Or work on the rubble from the other side
[17:19] Shadowcaller: She dosen't like to be workless
[17:21] Shadowcaller: I guess they start removing rubble then?
[17:21] Murska: Well he will, at least.
[17:22] Shadowcaller: The work goes quite slowly, the others are resting. After a while Aegnor can hear Michicoras voice on the other side "Need help?"
[17:24] Murska: He grunts something in response.
[17:25] Shadowcaller: He can hear something move on the other side, rocks falling off on the other side off the rubble
[17:25] Shadowcaller: But Michicora dosen't show up, but he can still hear her work on the other side
[17:28] Shadowcaller: But after a few hours there is some progress. Aegnor have managed to remove quite a lot of the rubble on his side
[17:29] Shadowcaller: Suddenly Michicora sticks out her head from the top of the pile "Good work." She comments while she climbs down the pile to Aegnors side
[17:29] Shadowcaller: "Why don't you rest?"
[17:29] Shadowcaller: "I can take care of the rest."
[17:30] Murska: He slumps down on the floor against the wall. 'Mm… yeah, I need to rest.'
[17:31] Shadowcaller: He can feel Michicoras glowing eyes observing him "Why do you exhuast yourself so? Its hardly going to make it quicker…"
[17:33] Murska: 'I know!' He shakes his head. 'I just can't do nothing…'
[17:33] Shadowcaller: "Then you know how it feels?"
[17:34] Shadowcaller: "At the gate… you prevented me."
[17:34] Shadowcaller: There is a trace of critisism in her voice
[17:34] Murska: 'I did. And it was the right choice.'
[17:35] Shadowcaller: "And exhuasting yourself is a right choice?"
[17:35] Murska: 'It's not. See? I'm resting now…'
[17:35] Hope: (have I mentioned how much I hate my landlord -.- )
[17:35] Shadowcaller: (YOu have actually:P)
[17:36] Hope: (he just called AGAIN to talk for another fifteen minutes AGAIN about the new paperwork)
[17:36] Shadowcaller: "You should have rested hours ago. We should have traded places… more effective."
[17:37] Murska: He sighs.
[17:37] Shadowcaller: (And he came up with the same conclusion he started with?)
[17:37] Shadowcaller: "Sleep then." She says rather coldly
[17:38] Murska: He doesn't respond. Nor does he sleep. He just sits there, looking at the floor.
[17:39] Shadowcaller: Michicora glances at him and shakes her head, then she continues to work with the rubble
[17:39] Shadowcaller: Its would be quite hard to sleep with all the noise she is making
[17:40] Murska: Aegnor's hands draw shapes in the dust on the floor.
[17:41] Shadowcaller: After a while she stops and looks at Aegnor again "Still awake?" She looks at the shapes "Whats that?"
[17:41] Murska: 'Nothing. It's just a song.'
[17:42] Shadowcaller: "Song… songs don't mean anything."
[17:42] Murska: He glances up at her.
[17:42] Shadowcaller: She looks back, its hard to see her expression in the dark.
[17:43] Shadowcaller: "You should tell her the truth, not sing songs."
[17:43] Shadowcaller: "She is ignorant…"
[17:44] Murska: 'Pfh.'
[17:44] Shadowcaller: "In my world, ignorant people die."
[17:45] Shadowcaller: "Maybe she already is dead? What would you do then bard? Sing another song?"
[17:47] Murska: He looks at her, looking like he's going to say something. After a moment, he turns back, looking down.
[17:47] Shadowcaller: Michicora grunts and turns away from him, mumbeling something he can't hear
[17:48] Shadowcaller: Then she starts to work with the rubbel again
[17:50] Hope: (I want to know what he almost said >.> )
[17:51] Shadowcaller: (Michicora can be a bit cold…)
[17:52] Shadowcaller: What is Aegnor doing?
[17:52] Murska: Drawing in the dust and sitting.
[17:53] Shadowcaller: Michicora mostly ignores him until she finally seems to be breaking throught
[17:54] Shadowcaller: She's mostly covered in dust right now
[17:55] Shadowcaller: "Done…" She says, just as Aegnor can make it out
[17:55] Shadowcaller: *just so
[17:56] Murska: 'Good. Rested.' He stands up.
[17:56] Murska: 'Let's go check up on the others.'
[17:57] Shadowcaller: "Do so…"
[17:57] Shadowcaller: She have already started to clean up
[17:57] Murska: He heads back along the corridor.
[17:58] Shadowcaller: The others are at the same spot he left them I guess
[17:58] Murska: Naib's asleep.
[17:59] Hope: As is Simone. Seren is dozing, but wakes instantly.
[17:59] Hope: "Is it time?"
[17:59] Murska: 'If yall' ready.'
[18:05] Shadowcaller: (I guess you are not going to tell us what he was about to say? >.>)
[18:05] Murska: (Probably not, why?)
[18:06] Shadowcaller: (No reason, curious?)
[18:06] Murska: (Oh well. :P)
[18:06] Murska: (Maybe at some point)
[18:07] Shadowcaller: (I know I'm really bad at keeping secrets >.>)
[18:08] Murska: (Not much of a secret here. :P)
[18:08] Murska: Aegnor nudges Naib awake.
[18:09] Murska: Then he nudges Simone a bit aswell. 'Hey.'
[18:10] Shadowcaller: (I know, but still.)
[18:10] Shadowcaller: (I reveal everything instantly
)
[18:11] Murska: (Well what about I say 'I'm not really sure myself' and leave it at that? ;))
[18:12] Shadowcaller: (Hehe, I know my characters have many such moments.)
[18:15] Hope: (How about what was going through his mind then?)
[18:18] Murska: (Hmpf. Well, he was going to shout out something about 'Do you think I don't know she may be dead?' or perhaps 'Yeah, it was wrong, but I can't be wrong, right? I'm the goddarn LEADER, nobody out there to order me to do what's right.' or something similar.)
[18:19] Hope: *hugs Aegnor*
[18:19] Hope: Simone wakes up, a little blearily. "Hey."
[18:20] Murska: 'About time to get going again. You okay?'
[18:21] Hope: (Damn. Alexander's Bane is too long to be the name of my war city)
[18:22] Murska: (Alex's Aunt? :P)
[18:23] Hope: (Doom City)
[18:23] Hope: "Sure." She scrambles to her feet, brushing the dust off.
[18:25] Murska: 'Let's go take a look at that elemental.'
[18:25] Murska: Aegnor heads that way, and Naib follows.
[18:27] Hope: As do Seren and Simone. Though Simone stays back.
[18:27] Hope: (Towards the back of the group. Not staying behind.)
[18:29] Shadowcaller: Michicora is waiting for them there, she glances at Aegnor first "Smart to being all here?"
[18:29] Shadowcaller: *bring
[18:30] Murska: 'Eh. Probably better.'
[18:30] Shadowcaller: "Whats the plan?"
[18:30] Hope: "Meaning me, since everyone else can fight," Simone says. "I rather be here than alone."
[18:32] Shadowcaller: Michicora shifts her gaze to Simone but don't say anything
[18:32] Murska: 'Smash the thing up with the earth elemental and anything else we can hit it with. All I can think of.'
[18:33] Shadowcaller: "Very well… how do we start?"
[18:34] Murska: He turns to Seren. 'Summon yours first so it'll hopefully focus on that. Once they clash, the rest of us move in and try to bash it if we can.' He glances at Naib. 'Mostly you, I'd suppose.'
[18:34] Murska: Naib: 'Okay.'
[18:34] Hope: "I can put a shield spell on you."
[18:34] Hope: (to Naib)
[18:35] Shadowcaller: (He can?)
[18:36] Murska: Naib: 'Thanks. Better than nothing.'
[18:37] Shadowcaller: (I thought he only could cast that with the ring?)
[18:38] Hope: (He still knows how to do it without the ring, it just doesn't happen automatically.)
[18:39] Shadowcaller: (Okay, then I know for Cessie.)
[18:39] Shadowcaller: The earth elemental is just stanginf there at the moment
[18:40] Shadowcaller: *standing
[18:40] Hope: Seren casts the shield spell.
[18:40] Hope: Then, he summons his elemental.
[18:41] Shadowcaller: Michicora stands ready with her bastard sword
[18:42] Shadowcaller: The elemental won't move until they move towards it
[18:43] Hope: Seren sents the earth elemental, ordering it to attack the weak spot that Michicora pointed out to him.
[18:44] Shadowcaller: As Serens elemental moves up the stairs the huge elemental starts to move against ot
[18:44] Shadowcaller: *it
[18:45] Shadowcaller: Serens elemental attempts to bash its central area but are bashed by the larger elementals fists first
[18:47] Shadowcaller: Michicora bravely (or stupidly) runs up the stairs beside the two elementals that are now looked in combat
[18:49] Murska: Naib attacks the enemy aswell, Aegnor heads there after them, careful since he doesn't really have a way to hurt the thing.
[18:49] Shadowcaller: Serens elemental have already suffered a couple blows against its upper sections while it have only managed to hit the larger elementals central parts once or twice
[18:49] Shadowcaller: Where dose he attack it?
[18:50] Hope: Seren possesses his elemental to try and help it aim better.
[18:51] Shadowcaller: The larger elemental continues to mindlessly pound Serens elemental, but it leaves huge areas open where Seren might hit it
[18:52] Murska: Naib attempts to stay away from the elemental's blows and bashes it wherever it can reach.
[18:52] Hope: Rocky smash!
[18:53] Shadowcaller: The elemental is fully focused on Serens elemental right now, it dosen't care for Naib
[18:54] Hope: Seren sees this and tries to draw its attacks to leave it's vulnerable point open for Naib
[18:56] Shadowcaller: Serens elemental don't like it have much left, the large elemental is just too fast. But it dose seems to have managed to break of a part of its right arm, that suddenlt collapses down on the floor
[18:56] Shadowcaller: *suddenly
[18:57] Shadowcaller: Michicora is looking for some type of opening in the stone wall at the top of the stairs
[18:57] Shadowcaller: She don't seems to find anything however
[18:58] Hope: Simone is just staying out of the way.
[18:58] Hope: Near Seren's body, I guess.
[18:58] Hope: Seren's elemental tries to keep its other arm busy.
[19:00] Shadowcaller: It dose actually, with a final blow the large elemental crushes the smaller one into, well a much smaller earth elemental. Its upper section craks and falls off
[19:00] Shadowcaller: *cracks
[19:00] Shadowcaller: With both arms attached to it
[19:00] Murska: Naib smashes it with his strengthened arm into it's arms and then it's vulnerable point whenever he can get close to it.
[19:01] Shadowcaller: Cracks starts to appear at the large elementals central section
[19:01] Hope: When the elemental crumbles, Seren returns to his own body, leaving the partial elemental to do the terminator thing and continue attacking the other one's legs or whatever.
[19:03] Shadowcaller: The rest of the elemental is not much more then a chunck of rock with two legs.
[19:03] Shadowcaller: It runs right into the larger elemental the is temporarily stunned
[19:04] Hope: Seren takes a moment to recover from returning to his body, and the shock of having been split in half.
[19:04] Shadowcaller: Naib have gotten himself very closer to the large elemental that don't even seems to notice him
[19:05] Murska: Aegnor's keeping his distance. Naib bashes it into the cracks multiple times as fast as he can.
[19:05] Shadowcaller: It tries to crush the legs
[19:06] Shadowcaller: And succeds while Naib continues to pound it
[19:06] Shadowcaller: Serens elementals is now dead
[19:07] Shadowcaller: More cracks have appeared on the larger elemental that have slowed down considerably
[19:07] Shadowcaller: But now it turns its attention to naib
[19:07] Shadowcaller: *Naib
[19:08] Murska: Naib attempts to pound it while he can, avoiding it's blows to the best of his ability. Also, I'll go fish for a bit,.
[19:10] Hope: (my dog is whimpering again :( )
[19:10] Shadowcaller: Naib can't attack the elemental as good as he could, he needs to concentrate his energy to dodge his attacks
[19:10] Shadowcaller: (My sister almost broke her arm >.>)
[19:11] Shadowcaller: (She fell off a water scooter.)
[19:11] Hope: (just now? O.o)
[19:11] Shadowcaller: (Well, maybe a hour ago.)
[19:13] Hope: (gah… i'd forgotten how much the pain medicine stinks)
[19:13] Shadowcaller: (:S)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Whats seems to be wrong with Sarah?)
[19:14] Hope: (anyway… are we pausing there?)
[19:14] Hope: (just the pain from the surgery)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Um, why?)
[19:15] Hope: (as the anesthetic wears off)
[19:16] Hope: (it's an incision, of course it hurts)
[19:16] Shadowcaller: (Yeah…)
[19:16] Shadowcaller: (Just thought of a specific part >.>)
[19:16] Shadowcaller: I(f none of your characters attacks the elemental while its busy with Naib…)
[19:18] Hope: (Seren was about to force blast it)
[19:20] Shadowcaller: (Its stunned again, which would give the others time to attack it I guess.)
[19:20] Shadowcaller: (Michicora is still looking for some exits.)
[19:23] Shadowcaller: (But I guess we pause here until he returns.)
[19:30] Murska: (so.)
[19:30] Hope: (it's so awful hearing that pitiful whimper :( )
[19:31] Murska: (v.v)
[19:31] Shadowcaller: (:()
[19:32] Shadowcaller: The elemental is hit by the force blast and suddenly stops attacking, you don't think this will last long however
[19:32] Murska: (Eh, Rein was a wolf then. I wish he'd have had a bit of a risktaker in him but *Shrug*)
[19:32] Shadowcaller: (Our dog whipers all the time… he is really silly >.>)
[19:32] Murska: Naib takes the opportunity to try and make the cracks larger.
[19:34] Shadowcaller: Parts of the large elemental starts to fall of and it recovers, suddenly Naib finds himself under its massive fists, he barely manages to roll away, but is still hit by the force of the attack
[19:34] Hope: (yeah, Sarah whimpers a lot too. But the pain whimper is different than the 'I'm bored! Pay attention to me!' whimper.
[19:34] Shadowcaller: (yeah….)
[19:36] Shadowcaller: Naib is hurt, his left arm hurts
[19:36] Shadowcaller: …
[19:36] Shadowcaller: Naibs left arm is hurt
[19:36] Shadowcaller: He can't feel anything from it
[19:36] Murska: Okay. Now let's see, which one was it… :P
[19:37] Shadowcaller: The second one
[19:37] Hope: (Do you think Seren would have recovered yet?)
[19:37] Shadowcaller: (He has.)
[19:38] Shadowcaller: The larger elemental have cracks all over now, it looks like its ready to fall apart any moment now
[19:38] Murska: Well, he retreats a bit, holding his arm. Does it move?
[19:39] Shadowcaller: Not really, it hurts really much
[19:39] Murska: You just said I can't feel anything from it. :P
[19:39] Hope: Seren uses all his strength to fling a powerful force blast at it.
[19:39] Murska: (Now… IS this the arm with the armguard… »)
[19:39] Shadowcaller: (no thats the right arm.)
[19:39] Murska: (Okay, good.)
[19:40] Murska: He's a bit pale. At least there was the shield, without that… »
[19:40] Shadowcaller: Where do he aim the blast?
[19:42] Murska: (Phew… at least my kill at Hero 1.0 went through)
[19:43] Murska: (Kind of Lamech to inform me)
[19:43] Shadowcaller: (You died?)
[19:43] Murska: (In Phantom, yes)
[19:44] Hope: At the center point.
[19:44] Shadowcaller: (thought you were talking about Demons >.>)
[19:44] Shadowcaller: The earth elemental seems ready to crush naib but then is suddenly blasted into pieces, it crumbles into a big pile on the floor.
[19:44] Murska: (My kill went through in Demons.)I
[19:45] Shadowcaller: (Ah, good I guess.)
[19:45] Murska: Aegnor goes to Naib. 'How is it?'
[19:45] Murska: Naib: 'Ouch. Hurts. Maybe broken.'
[19:47] Shadowcaller: Michicora approaches you glancing at the destroyed earth elemental "There is a small gasp… but thats it."
[19:47] Shadowcaller: "Good work." She adds, looking at Naib
[19:48] Murska: Naib is quite pale and has sweat on his brow. 'Thanks.'
[19:49] Hope: "But there's still the stone wall."
[19:50] Murska: Aegnor helps Naib up the stairs, he stumbles slightly.
[19:51] Shadowcaller: "Can I help?" She asks Naib, somewhat avoiding Aegnor
[19:52] Murska: 'I… I'll manage.'
[19:52] Shadowcaller: She nods and then turns to the stone wall again.
[19:53] Murska: As they reach the top, Aegnor checks the exit.
[19:54] Shadowcaller: There is a small gasp that the stones haven't filled yet, it looks to be very thight even to Simone
[19:55] Shadowcaller: You aren't even sure it leads all the way to the other side
[19:55] Shadowcaller: But the rock "wall" don't look as soilid as it did down there
[19:56] Hope: "Let me try it." Simone says.
[19:57] Shadowcaller: /I could check the other side… if needed./
[19:58] Murska: /Go ahead. We'd need to know how thick it is, at least./
[19:59] Shadowcaller: The dragon god dissapears for a moment and then returns a short time later
[20:01] Shadowcaller: /Its… there are more gasps in it, but I'm afraid its not that stable. Removing parts of it could make the whole thing collapse. I think that elemental have weakened it a lot… but this passage do lead to the other side. I'm just not sure how safe it is./
[20:01] Murska: /Hmm./ 'Okay, that's no good…'
[20:03] Murska: 'It's unstable.'
[20:03] Murska: Aegnor knocks on the walls around it to determine if there's a room on the other side.
[20:03] Shadowcaller: At some points there are, but only at ground level
[20:05] Hope: "We have no choice. We have to move enough of it to get through."
[20:06] Murska: 'Yup. But we'll have to be careful.'
[20:08] Shadowcaller: "Looks like it will take days…."
[20:09] Murska: 'We don't have days. Isn't there anything we can do? Seren? Do you have another elemental?'
[20:11] Shadowcaller: /And… she isn't under there if you wondered./
[20:13] Murska: People probably didn't even notice his breath of relief, after he masked it by crouching to look at the small gap. /Of course not./
[20:13] Hope: "I can summon one more earth elemental today. Let's hope we don't need more than that."
[20:14] Murska: 'Let's.'
[20:14] Shadowcaller: "Indeed."
[20:16] Murska: Naib gasps and sinks to the floor, leaning to the wall.
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Michicora sits down in front of him "Need help…now?"
[20:17] Murska: 'To do what? Can you fix this?' He's breathing in gasps from the pain.
[20:18] Shadowcaller: "Not fix… but you need to support it."
[20:19] Shadowcaller: "Can you move it?"
[20:19] Murska: 'No.'
[20:20] Shadowcaller: Michicora moves her arms very carefully over naibs arm, the pain intensifies as she dose so
[20:20] Hope: Seren summons the elemental.
[20:20] Murska: 'Ah!'
[20:20] Hope: And orders it to very carefully try to open the gap wider, using its own bulk to support the structure if necessary.
[20:21] Shadowcaller: It dose so, the first section of the gap widens slowly
[20:21] Shadowcaller: She stone wall shakes a bit
[20:22] Shadowcaller: It needs to move further in to enlarge the next section of it
[20:22] Shadowcaller: Michicora quickly remove her hand "I think it might be broken."
[20:23] Hope: Seren possesses the elemental to have better control. It's shape changes slowly to let it move further in.
[20:24] Murska: 'It sure feels that way.'
[20:26] Shadowcaller: As the earth elemental moves further inside the stone wall, some rubble falls down behind it and the rest of the stone wall shakes a bit again
[20:27] Shadowcaller: "We need support for it…"
[20:27] Shadowcaller: The passage is at many sections either too narrow or too short for any human to move throught there, Simone would never have been able to go all the way
[20:30] Shadowcaller: Now a few meters of the passage is large enough for the elemental and in addition the party to move into
[20:30] Murska: Aegnor waits and watches it work.
[20:30] Shadowcaller: But it don't seem to be that stable
[20:31] Shadowcaller: Michicora tries to support Naibs arm with her bastard sword , but every time she touches it or he even moves the pain intensifies
[20:32] Murska: He grunts and gasps for air.
[20:33] Shadowcaller: "He needs a real healer…"
[20:34] Hope: The elemental supports the passage. Can the party clear the rest of it without its help?
[20:34] Shadowcaller: Possibly, it still looks like a few hours work thought
[20:35] Shadowcaller: I guess the earth elemental works as a support pillar?
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Or how do it support it exactly?
[20:37] Murska: Keeping the roof up? :P
[20:37] Shadowcaller: Well, how dose it keep the roof up?
[20:38] Hope: like a pillar
[20:38] Hope: slowly shifting its shape to shore up the weakest places
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Okay, the passage do look much safer
[20:39] Shadowcaller: Michicora stays with Naib, that don't seems to be able to move around much more
[20:39] Murska: Aegnor starts working to clear the passage.
[20:40] Murska: Naib leans to the wall and despite the pain manages to fall into a mixture of sleep and unconsciousness
[20:41] Shadowcaller: "Go on without us… I will stay with him."
[20:42] Hope: Simone is doing something with her saree, tearing off enough of it to act as a sling, and another long length to fold over multiple times to use as a splint.
[20:43] Shadowcaller: (That saree sure got many uses:P)
[20:43] Murska: (Prolly pretty torn by now. :P)
[20:44] Shadowcaller: (Well, most of your clothing is pretty torn.)
[20:44] Hope: (I had no idea how many uses a saree had until Simone came along.)
[20:45] Shadowcaller: (Hehe, well it have minimum effect.)
[20:45] Shadowcaller: (Due being a bit torn.)
[20:45] Shadowcaller: I guess Seren helps along too?
[20:46] Murska: Aegnor brings the rocks to the stairs and tosses 'em down them, then goes fetch more.
[20:46] Hope: Seren is helping with the rubble while Simone helps Naib.
[20:46] Hope: I guess between them they manage to crudely set the arm and sling it?
[20:47] Murska: (There's around 20 mosquitoes banging on the net of the window right next to me)
[20:48] Shadowcaller: (O.o… well it really hurts to Naib, but since he have passed out sort off…)
[20:48] Murska: And Naib lets out sounds of pain while dropping in and out of consciousness.
[20:50] Hope: (sort of like my dog -.- )
[20:50] Shadowcaller: A few hours passes, the section you just cleared away is quite unstable, the earth elemental can't reach all points in it now. You have set Naibs arm in a crudely fashion and moved him to the buttom of the stairs.
[20:50] Shadowcaller: (:()
[20:50] Shadowcaller: (Well… my sister might just have broken her arm too >.>)
[20:50] Murska: (v.v)
[20:51] Hope: (Nah, she's not in that sort of pain. She's got drugs, for one thing. And a clean, stitched incision is never going to hurt as much as a broken arm.)
[20:51] Murska: (Also, moved him down? Ouch. »)
[20:51] Shadowcaller: (Yeah… they had too.)
[20:51] Shadowcaller: (Rocks kept falling off the wall as they digged.)
[20:52] Shadowcaller: /You are almost there now… just a little bit more./
[20:53] Murska: Aegnor's taking off the rocks carefully and passing them to Seren who goes dump them off.
[20:53] Shadowcaller: /Just be very carefu…/
[20:53] Shadowcaller: * careful
[20:54] Shadowcaller: Rubbel falls down on Aegnors head (mostly dust but still.)
[20:55] Murska: He's even more careful.
[20:56] Shadowcaller: The whol thing seems quite unstable…
[20:57] Shadowcaller: Maybe yet another hour and he can finally see the other side as he removes one stone
[20:58] Murska: 'Okay, I'm through. I'll just have to widen this gap a bit…'
[20:59] Shadowcaller: The gap enrlages a bit by itself as more rubbel falls down."
[20:59] Murska: He pushes the rubble to the other side and crawls through as soon as it seems like it's wide enough.
[21:01] Shadowcaller: The first thing he sees is a small well and a lizard/man face ecased into the wall
[21:01] Shadowcaller: Its looked in a scream
[21:01] Shadowcaller: *locked
[21:02] Shadowcaller: More rubbel falls inside the passage, one stone hits Serens foot
[21:05] Murska: He stands up and examines the blockade from this side.
[21:05] Murska: 'Okay, it's big enough now to get through.'
[21:06] Hope: Seren to Michicora. "How are we going to get Naib through?"
[21:06] Shadowcaller: "We aren't… I think he needs to stay here."
[21:10] Shadowcaller: "I can stay with him, I have no preys here."
[21:14] Hope: Seren nods. "Good luck." He crawls through the passageway.
[21:15] Murska: (Simone?)
[21:16] Hope: Simone stays with Aegnor.
[21:17] Murska: Aegnor looks around the room they've ended up in.
[21:17] Hope: (haha… I conquered Athens, and my vassal conquered Sparta. I sent a great artist to culture bomb Athens, and a few turns later, Sparta revolted… for me, not for Greece. xD )
[21:17] Hope: Seren looks for signs of Cessie.
[21:18] Shadowcaller: Its a well and the lizardman face in the wall, there is a stair leading upwards
[21:18] Hope: footprints in the dust? A loose black hair?
[21:18] Murska: Well the dust near the blockade would be pretty messed up
[21:18] Shadowcaller: Its not that much dust here, if there were any footpriints they must have been covered by the dust that fell during the explosions
[21:20] Shadowcaller: Its hard to see see any direct signs of her, but if they stay to look… (The nymph can appear here if she likes.)
[21:20] Shadowcaller: (By the well.)
[21:20] Hope: "Hi! Hi! There you are!"
[21:20] Hope: "I remembered my name!"
[21:21] Murska: 'Oh? What is it?'
[21:22] Hope: "Issa!"
[21:22] Murska: 'Well, Issa, we'll have to be heading up these stairs now.'
[21:24] Hope: (is there more water anywhere nearby?)
[21:24] Shadowcaller: (Well… it is at the highest part, where Cessie is right now bathing.)
[21:25] Hope: (ooh, should we shift scenes then?)
[21:25] Shadowcaller: (If you like)
[21:26] Hope: "Did you find your friend yet?"
[21:26] Murska: 'No. We're still looking.'
[21:28] Hope: "I'll help."
[21:28] Hope: She disappears into the water.
[21:28] Hope: Moments later, she pops out of the water where Cessie and Saranna have just finished bathing. "Hi! Hi! I'm Issa!"
[21:28] Murska: Aegnor glances up the stairs, then back at the well. Then sighs and waits.
[21:29] Shadowcaller: Cessie jumo
[21:29] Shadowcaller: *almost jumps up starringat the nymph "Wh-"
[21:30] Shadowcaller: "What are you doing here?" She replies a bit shocked, shifting her gaze off the nymphs naked body
[21:35] Hope: "I'm playing hide and seek! And I found you! I'm going to go tell the Speaker that I won!" :)
[21:35] Shadowcaller: "The speaker? Aegnor?!"
[21:36] Shadowcaller: "Where is he? have you talked to him?"
[21:36] Shadowcaller: Cessies shock have turned into excitment."
[21:39] Hope: "He's at the well."
[21:39] Shadowcaller: "The well… by Artaris, he's close!"
[21:40] Shadowcaller: "I- I need to see him, return and tell him I'm coming."
[21:41] Hope: "Okay!" She dives down under the water.
[21:41] Hope: Back at the well: "I won! I won! I won!"
[21:42] Murska: 'What?'
[21:43] Shadowcaller: (Cessie might exhuse her earlier behavior to Saranna.)
[21:44] Hope: "I found her!"
[21:45] Murska: Aegnor rushes to the well, grasping it's sides. 'Where is she? Is she all right?'
[21:45] Hope: "She says she's coming."
[21:46] Hope: She has some living water with her.
[21:46] Hope: *""
[21:46] Murska: Aegnor smiles. 'Oh thank the gods…'
[21:47] Hope: Seren sighs in relief and sags against the wall. Simone hugs Aegnor.
[21:48] Shadowcaller: Cessie will fly back towards the place she entered that upper section of the pyramid
[21:50] Shadowcaller: Then i guess she will go down all those damn stairs
[21:50] Murska: Aegnor'll wait at the well, looking up the stairs.
[21:51] Shadowcaller: He will see her after a while, along with Saranna
[21:51] Murska: The moment he sees her he rushes to her and hugs her. 'Cessie!'
[21:54] Shadowcaller: Cessie smiles widly and is almost to tears as she how happy Aegnor looks "Aegnor!" She exclaims as he hugs her.
[21:54] Murska: He kisses her right there.
[21:56] Shadowcaller: Cessie could not be happier.
[21:56] Hope: Simone and Seren stay in the background for now.
[21:57] Shadowcaller: She kisses him back as the first kiss breaks up, unable to say much
[21:57] Murska: Aegnor holds her tightly.
[21:59] Shadowcaller: "What have you done all this time?" She finally manges to say after they have calmed down a bit
[21:59] Murska: 'Been finding my way to you.'
[22:01] Shadowcaller: "But… you shouldn't have. It looks like you been throught so much."
[22:02] Murska: 'Me? You… you're wounded!' He seems to just notice this.
[22:03] Shadowcaller: "This?… um well you might want to release your grip a bit."
[22:03] Murska: He does. »
[22:04] Murska: He keeps his hands on her shoulders.
[22:04] Shadowcaller: "It hurts a bit, but otherwise I'm okay. I promise."
[22:04] Hope: "Can we play again? This time the little one can hide!"
[22:05] Murska: 'But what's happened to you?'
[22:06] Shadowcaller: "Its a long story, there were a few birds… and some artifact."
[22:06] Shadowcaller: "But I managed, I got magic after all." She grins
[22:06] Hope: Saranna stays as part of the water, for now, a little shy.
[22:07] Hope: (I have four characters in this scene >.> )
[22:07] Shadowcaller: (Yeah >.>)
[22:07] Hope: (and three of them have S names. What was I thinking?)
[22:07] Murska: (:P)
[22:08] Shadowcaller: (Hey, I got a lot of "A" names characters.)
[22:09] Murska: (I'm scraping by with an A and a N.)
[22:10] Shadowcaller: For the first time she looks at the world beoynd Aegnor and suddenly looks a bit worried "Where is Naib?"
[22:11] Shadowcaller: "…and Michicora."
[22:11] Murska: 'They stayed behind… Naib broke his arm.'
[22:11] Hope: "I go tell them we found you," Simone says.
[22:13] Shadowcaller: "Do that…" She carefully hugs Aegnor again
[22:13] Hope: Simone does that.
[22:14] Shadowcaller: /Well, it feels like the magic is starting to fade…/
[22:15] Shadowcaller: /This might cuase some unwanted changed, I think you need to get out of here, now./
[22:16] Shadowcaller: Aegnor sense a strong pulse of spirit energy
[22:16] Murska: 'Okay, I hear we need to get out of here. The magic here is fading.'
[22:16] Murska: /What was that?/
[22:16] Shadowcaller: /That would be me… I think I can manifest a bit better now./
[22:17] Murska: 'Unless you know a way out, we have to use the way we came in.'
[22:18] Shadowcaller: "I don't think so really… Um, this is Saranna by the way Aegnor. She is a friend."
[22:19] Hope: Saranna takes form as a human shape in the water. "… hi"
[22:19] Murska: 'Um. Hello?'
[22:19] Murska: '…explanations later. That way, before it collapses again.' Aegnor points at the passageway.
[22:20] Shadowcaller: Aegnor can sense the spirit energy growing as Seren can feel the magic energy of this place fading
[22:20] Hope: Issa: "You're leaving?"
[22:21] Shadowcaller: /I might be able to help a bit now…/
[22:21] Murska: 'Wait for us at the pool, please, Issa.'
[22:21] Shadowcaller: /Anything you need?/
[22:21] Murska: /Can you make sure this passage stays open?/
[22:21] Hope: "Okay!" She disappears into the water. Saranna decides to stay with Cessie.
[22:21] Shadowcaller: Saranna… this is Aegnor."
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (Cessie.)
[22:22] Murska: (orly? :P)
[22:22] Shadowcaller: /I could do that and maybe even more, just hurry out now./
[22:22] Shadowcaller: (Formal intoroductions are needed >.>)
[22:23] Murska: 'We really need to get going now.' Aegnor motions her at the hole.
[22:23] Hope: (Well she doesn't know who Issa is or where she's going.)
[22:23] Hope: So they… get going?
[22:23] Shadowcaller: They do
[22:24] Shadowcaller: Where are they heading for? The egg chamber? (as I call it?)
[22:24] Shadowcaller: *-?
[22:24] Hope: Yeah
[22:24] Murska: yup
[22:24] Shadowcaller: They run down there then
[22:25] Shadowcaller: Where Issa is waiting I guess?
[22:25] Murska: Aaaand… Aegnor helps Michicora with Naib, I guess.
[22:26] Shadowcaller: (yeah… he is in pretty bad shape.)
[22:26] Shadowcaller: He might need to be carried
[22:27] Hope: Issa is waiting. "Oh! He's broken!"
[22:28] Shadowcaller: "A slight understatement…"
[22:28] Shadowcaller: (Cessie.)
[22:28] Hope: "Do you want me to fix him?"
[22:29] Shadowcaller: "Nymphs can do that?"
[22:30] Hope: "/I/ can do it."
[22:31] Shadowcaller: "Do it then, and don't effect him in any other way."
[22:33] Shadowcaller: For Michicora thats enough, she carries Naib with Aegnors help to the nymph
[22:34] Hope: She puts her hands on Naib's arm and channels healing energy into him. Cessie will feel that it is similar to Hope's healing, though less focused.
[22:35] Shadowcaller: (Wait, so its magic?)
[22:39] Hope: (It's natural magic. Hope's tribe learned it from the nature spirits.)
[22:40] Hope: (well, the ancestors of her tribe.
[22:40] Hope: They studied it and improved on it though.
[22:41] Shadowcaller: (Ah, okay.)
[22:41] Shadowcaller: (Nymph magic…)
[22:42] Shadowcaller: "I guess you are going to take us out of here too?" (Murska is offline >.>)
[22:42] Murska: (Am not. »)
[22:43] Shadowcaller: (Isn't Aegnor going to say anything?)
[22:43] Hope: "I can do it! Where do you want to go?"
[22:43] Murska: (Not right now. I feel a bit sick, I'll get myself something to eat I guess.)
[22:44] Shadowcaller: "Out of here."
[22:44] Murska: 'The lake where we saw you first?'
[22:45] Shadowcaller: "Somewhere… can you see a bunch of wolfen and elves somehere?"
[22:45] Shadowcaller: *somewhere
[22:49] Hope: (Can she?)
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (Not really.)
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (And I'm letting someone else GM now if they want to:P)
[22:49] Hope: After a search, she comes back. "They're really good at hiding."
[22:49] Shadowcaller: (I could go on, just a offer.)
[22:49] Hope: (you can't quit tonight. Murska doesn't feel good and I have my dog.)
[22:50] Shadowcaller: (True.)
[22:50] Shadowcaller: "Then take us to the room where we met you."
[22:50] Shadowcaller: (If they had discovered this earlier…)
[22:50] Hope: (Was Naib healed any?)
[22:51] Shadowcaller: (You decide how healed he was.)
[22:52] Shadowcaller: (gah, a tick was crawling on me o.O)
[22:52] Murska: (Ticks'n'Leeches…)
[22:56] Hope: Well it's not as good as job as Hope would have done. But it probably has knit the bone together enough that the pain is no longer mind breaking, at least.
[22:56] Shadowcaller: (Well, if he is more healed, its possible that it hurts even more >.>)
[22:57] Shadowcaller: "So… how are you going to transport us?"
[23:01] Hope: Seren: "Through the water. We all held hands in a chain, and she dragged us through incredibly fast."
[23:01] Shadowcaller: "Right… more nymph magic."
[23:02] Shadowcaller: Cessie takes the nymphs hand "Lets go then."
[23:03] Murska: They form a chain, Aegnor holding Naib and Cessie while Michicora holds Naib's other hand. I guess.
[23:03] Murska: from the shoulder
[23:03] Murska: that is
[23:03] Hope: Saranna: "I can try and cushion him."
[23:04] Shadowcaller: Michicora: "I think he would appriciate any help at all at this point."
[23:05] Hope: As they lower Naib into the water, Saranna surrounds his arm and shoulder.
[23:06] Shadowcaller: And they are transported into the pumping station I guess
[23:06] Shadowcaller: Naib is in a world of pain, despite all their attempts
[23:06] Shadowcaller: But he is not passing out at least
[23:08] Shadowcaller: Seren can feel that the waters don't feel that magic anymore
[23:08] Hope: And I guess back to the villagers?
[23:09] Shadowcaller: Yeah, the place is not collapsing just yet
[23:09] Hope: And I think we stop there for tonight
[23:10] Shadowcaller: Sure, I have no idea what the villagers have done in the mean time anyway >.>
[23:10] Murska: Well, none of us do.
[23:10] Shadowcaller: Could someone think that out?

[23:10] Murska: Hmm… 1am.
[23:10] Hope: Building scaffolding out of the ruins to get out
[23:10] Murska: I should go to sleep but I'm not actually sleepy yet…
[23:11] Shadowcaller: Bah, I sleep when I go to bed
[23:13] Shadowcaller: So, how was that?
[23:14] Shadowcaller: Aegnor didn't get too angry on Michicora did he?
[23:14] Shadowcaller: *Michicora
[23:16] Murska: Well, all is forgiven. Cessie's alive, how could he be angry at anything?
[23:16] Shadowcaller: >.>
[23:17] Shadowcaller: I'm sure they have a lot to disscuss back at the villagers, did the artifact fit into her backpack by the way?
[23:18] Shadowcaller: Not sure how big you said it was
[23:20] Murska: Size of a head.
[23:20] Shadowcaller: Oh, I thought she was holding it?
[23:20] Shadowcaller: Saranna that is
[23:20] Hope: It was on a pedastal. So she had her hands on it, but the pedastal was supporting it.
[23:21] Shadowcaller: Right
[23:21] Murska: Besides, heads aren't that big.
[23:21] Shadowcaller: I guess water Saranna carried it then?
[23:22] Hope: yeah
[23:23] Shadowcaller: Well, this ended happy at least,, I had almost planned a character kill >.>

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License