Derim 8

[17:30] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/Room.jpg)http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg254/Seweron/Room.jpg
[17:30] Shadowcaller: This is how the room you enter looks like
[17:31] Shadowcaller: The red door is the one you came from
[17:31] Shadowcaller: The black thing is a stairs leading downwards to the first floor
[17:31] Murska: Any of the other entrances look different from the others?
[17:32] Shadowcaller: Light seems to come from the room in front of the stairs.
[17:32] Murska: /Hm. Where next?/
[17:34] Shadowcaller: Neria looks around /Let's see, this 'git' must be on the second floor, so I guess he's in the room the light is coming from…/
[17:36] Shadowcaller: /Not any silver glowing? I'm starting to think we should have asked around a bit first./
[17:38] Murska: /Good of you to notice that now./ He smiles at her and then turns back to the hallway. (Is that door with the light open, partly open or closed?)
[17:38] Shadowcaller: (Closed.)
[17:39] Shadowcaller: /I noticed it a long time ago, I just have a hard time admit misstakes some times. But while we are here, we might as well check around./
[17:41] Murska: /Right. Counter-clockwise it is?/
[17:42] Murska: (Hyozo's our companion in the Church it seems)
[17:43] Shadowcaller: Neria nods and starts to sneak closer to the door right to you.
[17:44] Murska: Derek follows her quietly
[17:45] Shadowcaller: /*mental sigh* I hate opening doors, and this house looks old enough for them to creak./
[17:45] Murska: /Now wouldn't Arim be useful here./
[17:47] Shadowcaller: She puts her hand on the handle and tries to carefully, it dosen't seem to be locked. /Arim would never go along on mad escapades like this. She turns her head back and glances at you with a little smile playing on her lips.
[17:47] Shadowcaller: */
[17:47] Murska: /Point./
[17:48] Shadowcaller: *tries it carefully
[17:48] Shadowcaller: /Here goes nothing…/ Neria opens the door quite fast and it only creaks a bit.
[17:49] Murska: /You know we only need a tiny opening to get through./ He smiles and looks in.
[17:50] Shadowcaller: /It creaks much more if you open it slowly or just a bit, at least thats how it feels for me./
[17:50] Murska: /You're the expert./
[17:50] Murska: (they don't happen to have keyholes?)
[17:50] Shadowcaller: (All the doors have keyholes.)
[17:50] Shadowcaller: (At least from what you have seen until now.)
[17:51] Shadowcaller: (it's pretty dark thought.)
[17:54] Shadowcaller: The room looks like a bathroom, with a medival toilet, a bucket filled with water, an towel of sort hanging on a hook and a small bathtub.
[17:54] Murska: /Nothing here…/
[17:56] Shadowcaller: /Apperently not./ You get out and she manages to close the door quietly behind you.
[17:56] Murska: He moves to the next door and looks in through the keyhole.
[17:57] Shadowcaller: (Um, what next room? The one that light came from?)
[17:58] Murska: we went counter-clockwise
[17:58] Murska: so the one with the light is the last one
[17:58] Murska: obviously
[17:59] Shadowcaller: (So you go pass that room then?)
[17:59] Murska: (What?)
[17:59] Murska: (we came in from the red one, the next room from that is, clockwise, the one with the light)
[17:59] Murska: (counter-clockwise every single other room comes first)
[18:00] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, but to get to the next room you need to jump over the stairs in that case, or blink across.)
[18:00] Murska: (so we'll do that)
[18:00] Shadowcaller: (RIght.)
[18:03] Shadowcaller: You can hardly see anything throught the keyhole, just a vague view of a part of what you assume to be a painting.
[18:05] Murska: /This probably isn't enough for you to blink./
[18:06] Shadowcaller: /Let me have a look…/
[18:07] Shadowcaller: /Nope…/
[18:07] Shadowcaller: Neria gives you a glance /You can open it this time./
[18:08] Murska: /Don't blame me if we get the guards after us…/ He tests the door slightly to check if it's locked.
[18:08] Shadowcaller: It's not.
[18:09] Murska: He pushes the handle to the bottom and checks if there's resistance to the door opening that would be a tell of creaking rush in the hinges
[18:10] Shadowcaller: Nope, the door seems to be used frequently.
[18:12] Murska: He opens it just enough to see through then
[18:13] Shadowcaller: He can see yet another painting hanging on the first wall he sees when he looks inside.
[18:15] Shadowcaller: Suddenly you hear the squeeking of a chair being pushed back across the floor from the lit room.
[18:18] Shadowcaller: And how someone is walking across the floor.
[18:18] Murska: He opens the door and slips inside, I guess.
[18:19] Shadowcaller: Neria nearly pushes him inside and quickly closes the door behind them. The room you have entered is more of a corridor filled with paitings and a few curtained windows.
[18:19] Murska: any other doors there?
[18:20] Shadowcaller: Yes, at the end of it.
[18:20] Murska: and no cover I suppose?
[18:20] Shadowcaller: Nope
[18:21] Murska: He rushes to the other door and glances through the keyhole
[18:23] Shadowcaller: It's pretty dark inside, he can see something white inside thought, a bed…
[18:25] Murska: as long as it's dark, he opens the door quietly
[18:26] Shadowcaller: The footsteps draws closer as you and Neria enters the room.
[18:29] Shadowcaller: It's quite small, just a bed a table desk, a chest one curtained window, a drawer and another door.
[18:29] Murska: While Neria closes the door after her, Derek checks to make sure there's nobody in the bed and then where's the best cover?
[18:31] Shadowcaller: There is no one in the bed, the best cover would most likely be either between the drawer and the other door, or underneath the bed.
[18:31] Murska: Do either of those fit two?
[18:32] Shadowcaller: Maybe underneath the bed , but it would be pretty tight.
[18:32] Murska: /Go under the bed./ He heads for the other place then
[18:33] Shadowcaller: Neria heads underneath the bed. You go at the side of the drawer.
[18:34] Shadowcaller: After some moments the door opens and you can see light streaming in.
[18:35] Shadowcaller: You see a figure move towards the bed, turning it's back to you. It have a candle in it's hand.
[18:36] Murska: what's it like?
[18:36] Shadowcaller: It looks a man, fancy clothes.
[18:36] Murska: and assumedly not a demon
[18:36] Shadowcaller: Nope
[18:37] Shadowcaller: No light from the silver.
[18:39] Murska: So, he hides quietly.
[18:39] Shadowcaller: The man puts the candle on the night stand (that I somehow wrote as a table desk…) and then turns towards the drawer. You can see his face clearly now, it seems familiar somehow, but he also seems to notice you. His eyes goes wide
[18:44] Shadowcaller: (Um, are you waiting for me?)
[18:44] Murska: Sec
[18:45] Shadowcaller: (Just wanted to know >.>)
[18:45] Murska: He steps to the man, putting a hand to his mouth and freezes him into place at the same time.
[18:46] Shadowcaller: (Where dose he freeze him?)
[18:47] Murska: Shirt, I guess
[18:48] Shadowcaller: "What is the-" As you step forward the man moves backward, towards the bed as you freeze his shirt him in place, preventing him from moving any futher.
[18:48] Shadowcaller: *further.
[18:49] Murska: He blocks his mouth
[18:52] Shadowcaller: The man stops moving as soon as he realizes his shirt is frozen in place somehow. He gives you a cold look, and once again you get the feeling of familiarity, but he dosen't seem to recognize you at least.
[18:53] Murska: /Stay hidden. Any ideas?/
[18:53] Shadowcaller: /Knock him out and leave?/
[18:54] Shadowcaller: /Or ask him questions…/
[18:54] Murska: /Yeah, but what?/
[18:54] Shadowcaller: /Who he is, if he is this 'git'?/
[18:56] Murska: After the man is frozen Derek quickly circles to be behind him.
[18:56] Murska: Then he gags him with a piece of the bedsheet or something.
[18:56] Shadowcaller: Right.
[18:57] Murska: /So if we're going to ask him something, it's best you did it. Lessens the chances of him recognizing anything later./
[18:58] Shadowcaller: /I don't know… I'm pretty easily identifiable./
[18:58] Murska: /As long as he doesn't see you./
[18:58] Wolfbane: *waves*
[18:58] Shadowcaller: (Hello.)
[19:00] Shadowcaller: (You do realize this is going to be a long NPC conversation now right?)
[19:02] Murska: (yes)
[19:04] Shadowcaller: (*sigh* This isn't going to be fun for either you or me.) So you do some type of mental connection between him and Neria then?
[19:04] Shadowcaller: Or do you remove the gag?
[19:05] Murska: Mental connection
[19:05] Shadowcaller: Right…
[19:06] Shadowcaller: /If you keep calm, we are going to let you live./
[19:07] Shadowcaller: /…magic? Your- Very well. I'll keep calm./
[19:08] Shadowcaller: /So who are you? Whats your name? /
[19:08] Happy: (poor SC… Murska is a meaniehead. Why can't Dekie asks the questions?)
[19:09] Shadowcaller: (To Derek.) /How discreet should I be?/
[19:09] Murska: (Because it's more fun if it looks like Derek's speaking with a female voice. :P)
[19:10] Murska: /As discreet as possible, of course./
[19:11] Shadowcaller: (Anyone want to do something else during the same time?)
[19:11] Happy: (it's mental. how does it sound male or female?)
[19:11] Murska: (They can recognize voices speaking in their mind)
[19:12] Murska: (I guess it sounds exactly like someone speaking.)
[19:13] Shadowcaller: /I'm Reval Thorel and soon enough some of my guards will come up and check on you./
[19:13] Shadowcaller: *me
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Ugh…)
[19:14] Murska: /Ask him why./
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Anyone want to do something else at the same time?)
[19:14] Murska: (And sure, we could do 3e)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Yay!)
[19:15] Shadowcaller: /Why exactly?/
[19:15] Shadowcaller: /Since I have ordered them to do so, I'm expecting a murderer./
[19:16] Shadowcaller: /It dosen't seem neither of… you are them./
[19:17] Shadowcaller: /Why would anyone want to murder you?/
[19:17] Shadowcaller: /And what makes you expect them?/
[19:18] Shadowcaller: /I was once a member in a circle of nobles and now they are being killed off one by one./
[19:19] Shadowcaller: /Look, I know your either children or wizards, in this case children seems more likely…/
[19:25] Shadowcaller: /You know of the children? How?/
[19:27] Shadowcaller: /Every noble worth his title know of the children by now./
[19:27] Murska: /Maybe we should ask him of the murders./
[19:28] Shadowcaller: (To Derek.) /Okay./
[19:29] Shadowcaller: /What do you know of these murders?/
[19:30] Shadowcaller: /Only that it's some gypsy murdering nobles, most likely have magical aid as well. Like everyone else know by now, you can't be the most informed people in the city so I find it even more likely that your a group a children./
[19:31] Shadowcaller: /Why is he murdering nobles?/
[19:32] Shadowcaller: /How should I know woman? Maybe he is a part of some demonic plot to remove the human leadership?/
[19:33] Shadowcaller: (To Derek.) /Hmm… what do you think?/
[19:34] Murska: /I have no idea. Should we risk asking something about Hector?/
[19:34] Shadowcaller: /He seems to know of the children anyway… I say yes./
[19:35] Shadowcaller: /But we might need to get out the city as soon as possible after this…/
[19:36] Murska: /True./
[19:37] Shadowcaller: (To Reval.) /Why are you intrested in Hector?/
[19:39] Shadowcaller: /Ha! I knew it… so you are the children in his company… well, I think it should be obvious why I'm intrested in the children. Everyone should be by now./
[19:41] Shadowcaller: (To Derek.) /Seems a bit too perfect…/
[19:41] Murska: /Indeed… Tell him that the children don't like people so… 'interested' in them, and that it might bring him trouble./
[19:44] Shadowcaller: /The 'children' as you call them don't like you investigating them, if you do it any further you would get in deep trouble. Most likely from demons./
[19:46] Shadowcaller: /Well a dagger on my throat is a very compeling argument for that don't you think?/
[19:47] Shadowcaller: /I doubt I will cross your path again, I promise./
[19:48] Murska: /Tell him to spread the word, too./
[19:50] Shadowcaller: /And no one of your fancy pals will cross our path either you hear that? The demons likes to kill fat thin noble very much I have heard./
[19:51] Shadowcaller: /*mental sigh* Your words leaves no doubt in my mind lady dear./
[19:52] Shadowcaller: *-fat
[19:53] Shadowcaller: (To Derek.) /I think he is lying about something… but what now?/
[19:53] Murska: /Yeah, but I don't know what we can do about that. Some more threats to make him think we're just a dumb Child gang and then leave?/
[19:57] Shadowcaller: /Feel free to beat him up if you want…/
[19:58] Murska: /Nah, that'd be bad. We can hope he's telling the truth and will get assassinated later, I guess. Let's just get out./
[19:58] Shadowcaller: (Okay, fast forward to you get back at the HQ?)
[19:59] Murska: I guess. We of course leave no trace of our visit.
[19:59] Shadowcaller: (You knock him out?)
[19:59] Murska: No, that'd be a trace.
[19:59] Shadowcaller: (So you tie him up?)
[20:00] Murska: That's also a trace
[20:00] Shadowcaller: (You just run away as soon as you can?)
[20:00] Happy: (how do you keep him from seeing Luna?)
[20:00] Murska: (He's frozen)
[20:00] Murska: (so we just go around)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: (But he is turned towards the door.)
[20:01] Shadowcaller: (Or rather,t he drawer, but it's the same direction.)
[20:02] Murska: (Well, we tell him to turn his head and then freeze it)
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[20:02] Murska: (don't make something so simple so complicated)
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (So you head back to the inn or the HQ?)
[20:03] Murska: (HQ, since that's where they left from)
[20:03] Murska: (and avoiding anyone seeing them on the way)
[20:03] Shadowcaller: (Okay, they go to sleep? Or do they plan to leave right away?)
[20:05] Murska: (They go to sleep. No traces = no evidence)
[20:05] Shadowcaller: (Okay, during the night Derek will dream…)
[20:06] Shadowcaller: Derek see the vision he was given by Lugia once again.
[20:07] Shadowcaller: How Nora is dragged down to the cultists hideout.
[20:07] Shadowcaller: How they summon the demon…
[20:07] Shadowcaller: And how he gives the cult leader the amulets.
[20:09] Shadowcaller: As the leader is turning to Nora to put on the necklane you suddenly realize… thats why Reval's face was so familiar. He is the cult leader.
[20:09] Shadowcaller: You wake up with a jerk.
[20:10] Happy: (I knew Luna was a jerk!)
[20:10] Shadowcaller: (^^)
[20:10] Wolfbane: (heh )

[20:11] Shadowcaller: Derek see the vision he was given by Lugia once again.
How Nora is dragged down to the cultists hideout.
How they summon the demon…
And how he gives the cult leader the amulets.
As the leader is turning to Nora to put on the necklane you suddenly realize… thats why Reval's face was so familiar. He is the cult leader.
You wake up with a jerk.

[20:11] Murska: gah
[20:12] Murska: can't have had that flashback back when we could've killed him
[20:12] Murska: -.-
[20:12] Murska: Anyway, he wakes up suddenly
[20:12] Murska: and breathes heavily
[20:12] Shadowcaller: "Derek? Are you okay?" You feel Neria next to you.
[20:13] Murska: 'I… Crap. The manor. We need to go back.'
[20:14] Shadowcaller: "What? Now?"
[20:15] Shadowcaller: She sounds confused and tired.
[20:16] Murska: 'I had a dream, and remembered what Lugia showed me again.'
[20:17] Shadowcaller: "About Nora?" She suddenly sounds concerned and puts her hands around his neck.
[20:18] Murska: 'He was the leader of the cult who turned women into demons.'
[20:19] Shadowcaller: "WHAT?!"
[20:21] Shadowcaller: "That- I need my armor…" She tries to get up from the entangled bed sheets.
[20:23] Murska: 'Calm down now.' He gets up aswell.
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Judging from the lights outside, it's pretty late in the morning.
[20:26] Shadowcaller: Neria gets up and starts putting her armor on.
[20:32] Murska: *equip self*
[20:33] Shadowcaller: You do so and head back to the manor I guess?
[20:33] Murska: I think we should tell some others :P
[20:35] Shadowcaller: I guess they should.
[20:35] Shadowcaller: This could get really awkward to Maelly
[20:37] Murska: 'Okay, a moment. What are we going to do?'
[20:37] Wolfbane: (what all happened? *wasn't here for most of it*)
[20:38] Happy: (it's on the log0
[20:38] Shadowcaller: "Get to the manor and-" She stops herself "I guess not, we should ask the others."
[20:38] Murska: 'What about you go tell the ones in the inn while I tell the Ithari?'
[20:39] Shadowcaller: She nods. "Right, I'll hurry."
[20:39] Shadowcaller: And she's gone a moment later.
[20:40] Murska: He heads to the captain he talked to last
[20:40] Murska: freeze Luna's timeline until Shrimp and Elly are here?
[20:41] Shadowcaller: Yes
[20:43] Shadowcaller: The door to Laus room is locked.
[20:43] Murska: Does that mean he isn't there?
[20:43] Shadowcaller: Nope.
[20:43] Murska: He knocks, I guess
[20:44] Shadowcaller: It takes some time before there is a reply "Yes…?"
[20:45] Murska: 'It's Derek. Pretty important.'
[20:46] Shadowcaller: "Derek? Don't you know I like long sleeps…? FIne, what is it?" The door dosen't open, but her can hear that Laus is near it, struggeling with something.
[20:46] Murska: (what's the manor's name?)
[20:47] Shadowcaller: (Sunshield Manor.)
[20:47] Murska: 'The owner of Sunshield Manor is a leader of a group of demon worshippers.'
[20:49] Shadowcaller: "…whoa, slow down there." The door opens and a half-dressed Laus greets you. "The owner… you need to go to Adrain now."
[20:49] Murska: 'Yeah, can you come with me to speed things up?'
[20:50] Shadowcaller: "Give me one moment… go there before me."
[20:50] Murska: 'Right.'
[20:50] Murska: He does.
[20:51] Shadowcaller: Laus soon joins you outside Adrian's room, now fully dressed. "Uhh… headace, can you knock?"
[20:52] Murska: knock knock
[20:53] Shadowcaller: Adrain opens the door a lot faster then Laus did and he is already fully dressed and even in his armor. "Yes? Is this important?"
[20:56] Murska: 'Yes, it is. I just realized the owner of the Sunshield Manor is a leader of a cult of demon worshippers.'
[20:57] Shadowcaller: "Lord Reval?" He looks at Laus and then back at Derek. "Derek… we need proof for that."
[20:57] Murska: 'Yes, that's why I'm here.'
[20:58] Murska: 'Now that we know we can try digging up the proof.'
[20:58] Shadowcaller: "FIne, where should we start looking then?"
[20:58] Shadowcaller: "This is all rather sudden…"
[20:59] Murska: 'The manor? I don't know much about the politics of the city, I'm afraid. Can we catch the guy and interrogate him?'
[21:02] Shadowcaller: Adrain seems to think a bit, he looks a bit worried "Normally we could do that, but with all the forces in the side and in bright day light…" He sigh "We might want to wait a bit at least."
[21:02] Murska: 'We can infiltrate and try to bring him quietly, if that'd be better.'
[21:04] Shadowcaller: "The king is worried with all the demon hunters in the city, like we would start a coup or something like that…"
[21:04] Shadowcaller: "It would be better if you could get him here very quietly."
[21:05] Murska: 'We'll try. Really, if the politics would stop hindering our ability to do our jobs…'
[21:06] Shadowcaller: "It's out of my hands I'm afraid, they aren't as afraid of demons as they should be since we are doing our jobs sadly."
[21:09] Murska: 'Right. We'll get ready.'
[21:09] Shadowcaller: Laus yawns sleeplily.
[21:09] Shadowcaller: "yes, we will be ready." Adrian says with a nod.
[21:12] Murska: end it here until we can gather up people and do a manor infiltration mission?
[21:12] Murska: not that we'd technically need much other than Luna and Arim. »
[21:13] Shadowcaller: (Hehe…)
[21:16] Shadowcaller: Yeah, end it there. WOuld he bring Karen along?
[21:17] Happy: Depends on whether he thinks her magic would be useful.
[21:19] Murska: Probably not, considering the manor had no demons and infiltration mission means hopefully no injuries
[21:19] Murska: besides, the less people the easier it is to escape via blinking.
[21:20] Shadowcaller: There were still a number of human guards…
[21:22] Murska: And Karen with her healing and dragon sign is going to do what?
[21:22] Murska: :P
[21:22] Shadowcaller: Heal people?
[21:22] Shadowcaller: Maybe we should do Karen sacrificing a cow? It have plot >.>
[21:22] Murska: Mid-battle? Not worth it.
[21:23] Shadowcaller: It could be a goat I guess…
[21:24] Happy: We can say it happened before if you want to rp it. but we have 3e, so it's up to you.
[21:25] Shadowcaller: 3e then, but the cow sacrifice will have a quite important plot lead, or rather a choice.
[21:25] Shadowcaller: So we need to do it some day
[21:30] Murska: right

[00:48] Happy: How about Mael returns from the temple?
[00:48] Shadowcaller: Sure.
[00:48] Wolfbane: (And we can do the temple itself later)
[00:49] Shadowcaller: (And wouldn't Karen be pretty angry at the cult leader by the way? >.>)
[00:50] Shadowcaller: So Mael enters the inn again I guess.
[00:51] Happy: (ya think? :P )
[00:51] Shadowcaller: (Looks like mustiado have a principle of voting for you Happy…)
[00:51] Shadowcaller: (Well, wouldn't she follow them to the manor then?)
[00:52] Wolfbane: (How far away is the church from Karen? Just about 500 meters?)
[00:53] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[00:53] Wolfbane: (So he's tired then from having to resist the bond?)
[00:53] Shadowcaller: (He saw a suspicous character at the temple.)
[00:54] Shadowcaller: (He's a demon, he dosen't need sleep. But I guess he's physically tired.)
[00:54] Wolfbane: (tell me about the person in a private chat)
[00:56] Wolfbane: Maelstrus enters the inn and takes a seat, slumping down a bit, physically tired as well as mentally from trying to resist the bond.
[00:57] General Shrimp: "Something the matter, demon?"
[00:57] General Shrimp: Yes, Hector is there, in the inn, messing about with his healing thingy…
[00:57] Elly: Wren looks up from polishing one of the silver daggers curiously, "Shouldn't you be with Karen?"
[00:57] Wolfbane: (how many others are there in the inn?)
[00:58] Shadowcaller: (Not many, and they are starting to get used to the big demon entering and leaving now and then…)
[00:59] Shadowcaller: (So they aren't paying that much attention to you anymore.)
[00:59] Wolfbane: "I just came back from the Church of the Burning Light. Resisting the bond that long took a lot…"
[01:00] Happy: (Is he going to tell Karen he's back? She's upstairs with Sylvia)
[01:00] Wolfbane: /I'm back from the church, downstairs/
[01:00] Shadowcaller: (And Arim…)
[01:00] General Shrimp: "Huh…why wasn't she with you at the church? I mean, none of us trust you, but they're not still pointlessly making your life difficult, are they?"
[01:02] Elly: Wren frowns, "They had better not be." She sighs, and exchanges cloth for file, scraping it along the blade.
[01:02] Wolfbane: "I think it was just for simplicity. Sylvia needs to recover, and Karen can help."
[01:02] Shadowcaller: (The blade shines by the way…)
[01:03] Elly: ( Of course? =p )
[01:03] Happy: (What is Sylvia doing)
[01:03] Happy: (if she's asleep, it will be easier to get Karen downstairs)
[01:03] Shadowcaller: (SHe is alseep.)
[01:03] Shadowcaller: (Just saying…)
[01:03] *** General "Creme Eggs!" Shrimp has left the conversation.
[01:04] Shadowcaller: (Darn you shrimp!)
[01:06] Shadowcaller: Arim is reading a book, he have a bit trouble reading thought.
[01:07] Happy: "The demon is back. I'm going to go downstairs now," she says.
[01:07] Shadowcaller: "Should I go with you?" He says, looking up from the book.
[01:08] Shadowcaller: (Poor Arim… Basts Priestess held girls as more valuable then boys, he didn't get the same learning as Luna.)
[01:09] Happy: "I don't want to interrupt your reading. I'm sure I'll be safe."
[01:10] Shadowcaller: "Okay… I'll come down later okay?"
[01:11] Shadowcaller: (Have Karen even thought about… going to the next level?)
[01:11] Elly: ( :-O )
[01:11] Shadowcaller: (What? <.<)
[01:11] Elly: ( Nothing. =p )
[01:12] Happy: (Of course she has. But she's sort of focused on Sylvia at the moment.)
[01:13] Shadowcaller: (I guess.)
[01:14] Wolfbane: Maelstrus sighs, tired, and shifts to the much smaller Jerome form to better relax in the chair.
[01:14] Shadowcaller: (It would be really awkward…)
[01:15] Happy: (clueless teenagers have been figuring out how to have secks since the beginning of time. I'm sure they'll manage.)
[01:15] Wolfbane: (heh )
[01:15] Elly: "So… Maelstrus…"
[01:15] Happy: Karen kisses Arim, and heads downstairs.
[01:16] Wolfbane: "Yes?"
[01:16] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, but that dosen't stop it from being awkward:P)
[01:16] Elly: "What are you going to do now, aside from tag around with us? As a Baelor, I man."
[01:16] Shadowcaller: (Helping kittens of course!)
[01:17] Elly: ( o.o! )
[01:17] Wolfbane: He shrugs. "I don't know. I'm not sure if I can leave. I'm bound to Karen and have sworn to redeem myself."
[01:19] Shadowcaller: (By opening up an orphanage for kittens!)
[01:19] Elly: ( Yay! ) "Well…"
[01:19] Elly: (*waits for Karen to finish coming down the five minute staircase* =p )
[01:19] Happy: Karen arrives.
[01:20] Wolfbane: Maelstrus looks human at the moment, looking like Jerome. >.>
[01:20] Happy: (has Karen seen that form?)
[01:20] Shadowcaller: (The first form he had.)
[01:21] Shadowcaller: (When he came to them.)
[01:21] Wolfbane: (it was the one he went to meet them in the clearing at the house)
[01:21] Happy: (ok)
[01:22] Happy: She sits down at the table with them, but is clearly not friendly towards Mael.
[01:23] Wolfbane: "How is Sylvia?"
[01:24] Happy: "Like you care."
[01:24] Elly: "If he didn't care, why would he ask?"
[01:25] Happy: "If he did care, he wouldn't have done it."
[01:25] Wolfbane: "I did it so she'd live. It was that or death."
[01:25] Elly: "Already went through this, Karen." Wren goes back to filing the dagger edge, letting the two of them talk without interuption now.
[01:26] Shadowcaller: (Really? Or he could have just walked away… >.>)
[01:26] Happy: "You could have brought her and her family here unchanged."
[01:26] Wolfbane: "If I did, it was likely we all would have been killed if Mithra learned of my leaving."
[01:26] Wolfbane: (And she'd have died anyways since someone else would have been sent after them)
[01:27] Happy: (even if Maelly was protecting her?)
[01:27] Happy: "She's recovering. Slowly. She's very weak."
[01:28] Wolfbane: (Likely, he was weak at that point)
[01:29] Wolfbane: "Good. If she's weak that means she's turning back."
[01:30] Happy: "What did you do at the temple?"
[01:32] Wolfbane: "Watched, listened." He pauses. "Or tried to. There were two people, a gypsy and Baelron who I couldn't hear. Which is disconcerting."
[01:41] Wolfbane: .
[01:42] Elly: "Why? Just because you couldn't hear it?"
[01:44] Wolfbane: "I have better hearing than humans. If I couldn't hear them speaking from just a dozen feet away, that means they had magic. And that they're keeping secrets. Why would you need to do that in the Church?"
[01:44] Happy: "To keep demons from hearing them?"
[01:45] Wolfbane: "But one /was/ a demon. A Baelron."
[01:48] Happy: "But they don't know you. Why wouldn't they want to keep secrets from you?"
[01:49] Wolfbane: "They couldn't have known who I was. And it may be nothing, it just struck me as odd."
[01:50] Happy: Karen doesn't say anything more, but it doesn't seem odd to her that people wouldn't want to share their secrets with a stranger.
[02:01] Happy: ..
[02:01] Wolfbane: Maelstrus just relaxes in the chair, trying to recuperate from the effort

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License