Apr 3

Session Start (moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit#moc.evil|eltrutyppah-anit:Group Conversation 5938): Fri Apr 03 18:54:39 2009
[18:54] *** moc.liamtoh|norewes#moc.liamtoh|norewes (Shadowcaller) has joined the conversation.
[18:54] Wolfbane: hey guysw
[18:54] Wolfbane: guys*
[18:54] Shadowcaller: Hello
[18:55] Shadowcaller: Murska is playing one long game…
[18:56] Wolfbane: One sec, he may hate me for this if this inturrupts his game
[18:56] Wolfbane: =P
[18:57] Shadowcaller: Eh, I bet he is one of his clan matches
[18:58] Shadowcaller: Cristo is challenging you in LLD:-O
[18:58] Wolfbane: cool
[18:59] Wolfbane: Well, I think it is Murska's turn
[19:00] Shadowcaller: Right
[19:00] Wolfbane: If he would show up that is
[19:00] Wolfbane: =P
[19:02] Shadowcaller: Hehe, you let him withdraw the day he should have been lynched?^^ (SWW II)
[19:03] Happy: yeah, Lex might just be playing for half a day phase
[19:03] Shadowcaller: Also, Murska got some secret information of SWW II by looking at the last session >,>
[19:03] Wolfbane: Here
[19:03] Murska: hi all
[19:04] Wolfbane: Finally
[19:04] Wolfbane: =P
[19:04] Happy: yeah, Wolfie told me. that's what i get for not editing
[19:04] Happy: did you learn anything other than the prize winners?
[19:04] Murska: nah
[19:04] Murska: I was gonna suggest that you state in the thread that all participants got a prize or something
[19:04] Murska: that should give all the ones who got it the same information I do
[19:05] Happy: Wolfie passed along your suggestion, and I just followed it.
[19:05] Murska: 'kay, thanks
[19:05] Shadowcaller: Cristo and wolfy is taking part in that bard duel in LLD of yours
[19:05] Murska: heh
[19:06] Shadowcaller: Foolish bards…
[19:06] Shadowcaller: Anyway, are we supposed to start this? happy already got cheetos
[19:07] Wolfbane: Go ahead and start, I have to get something
[19:07] Happy: If Murska's read the log, then he knows we're all doomed, right?
[19:07] Shadowcaller: Pretty much
[19:07] Murska: yup
[19:08] Shadowcaller: Since you rushed into the middle of their army.. alone|-)
[19:08] Happy: what did you expect two melee only fighters to do?
[19:09] Shadowcaller: (Err… not do that?:P)
[19:09] Shadowcaller: (Stay alive?)
[19:09] Murska: Well we've established that ranged combat is pretty useless since we don't have firepower anyway so… :P
[19:09] Happy: okay, should we retcon the last few minutes and undo our charges?
[19:09] Murska: (Someone should totally create a sub-game to LLD into which everyone dead who wants to can join.)
[19:09] Shadowcaller: (I mean, there are a lot of fighters that don't rush into the middle of the army
[19:09] Shadowcaller: (Thos are called, survivors.)
[19:09] Murska: (they're not TRUE fighters then. :P)
[19:10] Shadowcaller: *those
[19:10] Wolfbane: (back)
[19:10] Murska: (TRUE fighter is DEAD)
[19:10] Shadowcaller: (Exactly)
[19:10] Shadowcaller: So, what do you do while the ents are throwing things at you?
[19:11] Shadowcaller: Three of the ents have died of the three wizards spell
[19:11] Happy: (yes! Let's do that, Murska. What kind of sub-game?)
[19:11] Murska: (Hmm. Didn't think that far, yet. :P)
[19:11] Shadowcaller: I can make one
[19:12] Shadowcaller: I have a lot of ideas…
[19:12] Happy: (okay, someone think of a strategy for the battle then, because i've got been-on-the-train-too-long fatigue, and my brain is tired)
[19:12] Wolfbane: (Hmm…)
[19:12] Shadowcaller: (I guess you can't narrate the circle then?
)
[19:13] Happy: (i can, but nothing will change there until you've cast more spells and the worm notices he's being drained)
[19:13] Shadowcaller: (Murska is often good at tactics, Wolfy + Murska= Epic.)
[19:13] Murska: (Okay, gimme the exact situation on the front?
[19:13] Shadowcaller: (*sigh* Now I need to tell this again.)
[19:13] Murska: (time for OOC chat? Now which GM we're plotting against, anyway…)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Damn you and your OOC chat.)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (But I think its best this time.)
[19:14] Shadowcaller: (Since you are about to die.)
[19:15] Shadowcaller: *feels left out*
[19:16] Murska: (So, you telling it again any time soon?)
[19:16] Shadowcaller: (Right, I thought the others would do that.)
[19:16] Wolfbane: (=P)
[19:17] Happy: (brain still fatigued. I haven't been home an hour yet.)
[19:17] Shadowcaller: (At the edge of the swamp some ents stand, they are throwing large objects at the tower/camp, then they return to a large derbis pile where they get something new to throw, then they return and throw it.)
[19:17] Shadowcaller: Repeat
[19:18] Shadowcaller: There is also a huge host of undead warriors near the ents
[19:18] Shadowcaller: Worms are gathering in a huge swarm somwhere behind them
[19:19] Murska: (Hm. Okay, we don't have strong ranged weaponry nor can we get close… Finnish style, withstand the bombardment until they either run out of ammo or create us a new wall out of the remains of their shots? :P)
[19:20] Shadowcaller: (Well, right now they are aiming ther projectiles at the tower itself, they miss a lot thought.)
[19:21] Shadowcaller: (Cessie is casting spells against them, there is now 6/9 ents still alive
[19:21] Murska: Kilia, Kelaron are where?
[19:21] Shadowcaller: (Close to you, with some newly trained soldiers.)
[19:22] Shadowcaller: (There were about 200-300 people living in Minister.)
[19:22] Murska: Aegnor moves to Kilia. 'We need to do something about those ents! Do you have any spells that could be of use?'
[19:23] Shadowcaller: "I'm afraid not, my powers are for protection and healing, I could shield you as you charge and heal your wounds, but i'm afraid thats all I can do.)
[19:23] Shadowcaller: "I might be able to stun some of them for a while…"
[19:23] Murska: 'No flying spells, invisibility, anything that could allow us to get close?'
[19:24] Murska: (And who's controlling those magical traps we had?)
[19:24] Shadowcaller: "My shields could allowe you to get close."
[19:24] Shadowcaller: (Um, Caster.)
[19:25] Murska: 'Well, if we'd try going the ground way, we'd just get swamped by all those undead and pretty much unable to do anything of actual value, unless your shields are impregnable enough to let us just run through them'
[19:26] Shadowcaller: "Maybe that strong, but I can bless you also. Kelaron is really the one that can help you most here I think, his fire could kill a lot of those creatures."

[19:27] Murska: 'Well, he won't speak to me…'
[19:28] Wolfbane: (I'm going to assume Wolfbane is near them, is that okay?)
[19:28] Shadowcaller: (sure)
[19:28] Murska: 'Hey you, could you ask him?' @Wolfbane
[19:29] Wolfbane: Wolfbane nods. "I'll ask him if he would help us clear the way."
[19:29] Wolfbane: (We are trying to get to the Ents, right?)
[19:29] Murska: (Hm. I got an urge to go drum before people go to sleep. brb)
[19:29] Shadowcaller: O.o
[19:30] Shadowcaller: (Anyway…) "Hm, you are planning to attack then? We might need to gather the soldiers first, and even then it seems quite hopeless due their superior numbers."
[19:31] Shadowcaller: (I'm mostly going to let you make up your own strategy here.)
[19:32] Wolfbane: "Not a full fledged attack, we just need to get to the ents then return. Afterwards, we can go on the defense." With that, Wolfbane goes off to search for Kelaron.
[19:32] Shadowcaller: "As you wish…" kilia replies
[19:33] Shadowcaller: You soon find Kelaron trying to gather some of the scattered soldiers at camp

[19:33] Shadowcaller: "Yes? Are you preparing our glorious charge?"
[19:34] Happy: (i'm here, but still can't think of anything to add. Assume Happy is tagging along)
[19:34] Wolfbane: Wolfbane shakes his head. "We don't need to charge, but we need to get through to those Ents before they tear down the tower. We would like your help to clear the way."
[19:34] Murska: (back)
[19:35] Shadowcaller: "Of course, I will gladly aid you against these corrupted creatures, they will all bath in burning light before night fall."
[19:36] Wolfbane: "Alright then, lets go get the others, then we'll start."
[19:37] Shadowcaller: "We should try to gather our warriors first."
[19:37] Shadowcaller: "This battle shall be remembered forever."
[19:38] Wolfbane: Wolfbane nods. "Gather all those that can be spared, then meet us by the wall. I'll tell the others."
[19:39] Shadowcaller: "It will be a honor, soon we will take vengence upon all the lives lose here."
[19:39] Wolfbane: (I'll let Aegnor make up the rest of the plan :P)
[19:39] Shadowcaller: You can tell that he is almost fanaticall about this
[19:39] Shadowcaller: *fanatical
[19:40] Happy: (Well, Happy is fanatic too, but she's not too concerned about glory or vengeance.)
[19:40] Shadowcaller: (He is most concenred about vengence actaully.)
[19:40] Murska: (Well, Aegnor will probably object to bringing the barely-trained townspeople along for the almost-suicide-trip when they probably won't be able to even hurt the ents but…)
[19:40] Shadowcaller: *concerned
[19:41] Shadowcaller: (Its all up to you, Wolfbane made a choice.)
[19:41] Shadowcaller: (Kilia will be against it thought.)
[19:41] Happy: "We should send most of the townspeople back to the tower, to defend their own people if the tower is breached."
[19:41] Wolfbane: (Maybe not, but they can keep us from being swamped by the Undead. But we have to do it quick)
[19:42] Wolfbane: (That is why I said all those that could be spared)
[19:42] Shadowcaller: (Kelaron will most likely try finding every soilder he can see.)
[19:42] Murska: 'The tower is under bombardment right now. A fighting retreat from the positions we've prepared would be a better option, to at least slow them down. Right now, they're not attacking so we don't need to retreat either.'
[19:43] Shadowcaller: (who are you saying that to?)
[19:43] Murska: (Happy, I guess. We were all together anyway.)
[19:43] Wolfbane: (I'm back with the others now)
[19:43] Shadowcaller: (Oh, Happy, haruki wants the next aviable spot at the WW schedual.)
[19:44] Happy: ok
[19:44] Shadowcaller: More stones/tree trunks fall upon the tower and its sorroundings
[19:45] Shadowcaller: More of the wall is destroyed
[19:46] Happy: "Kilia, Get the people out of danger. We need to move against these ents, now."
[19:46] Murska: 'Well, I'd prefer we received those shields first.'
[19:46] Shadowcaller: "What people exactly? It sounds like you are trying to use them in some kind of suicide charge."
[19:47] Murska: 'Well, there's no place out of danger and also no place where any of the townspeople can do any good right now. If possible, find someplace which isn't under much bombardment and gather them there so we'll have defenders left once they charge.'
[19:48] Shadowcaller: "I will protect them with my life, I try to find as many I can."
[19:48] Shadowcaller: She goes away looking for people she can spare from the assult
[19:49] Murska: (and doesn't shield us?)
[19:49] Shadowcaller: (she did >.>)
[19:49] Murska: (right. :P)
[19:49] Shadowcaller: (I just missed that part.)
[19:49] Murska: (Kelaron coming any time soon?)
[19:49] Happy: (so charge = Happy, Aegnor, Wolfbane, Keleron?)
[19:49] Murska: (yup)
[19:50] Murska: (Aegnor's prolly hoping to sacrifice Kelaron to secure a retreat once the ents are gone. :P)
[19:50] Shadowcaller: He reuturns with a LOT of people, almost eveey soldier at camp
[19:50] Shadowcaller: *returns
[19:50] Murska: (that isn't everyone we can spare, it's pretty much 'almost every soldier' too much)
[19:50] Murska: 'What's this? What are all those people doing here?'
[19:50] Shadowcaller: (Well, tell that to him:P)
[19:51] Shadowcaller: "For our counter attack of course."
[19:51] Shadowcaller: "And you won't prevent me from doing anything evil doer."
[19:51] Wolfbane: Wolfbane sighs. "I meant only a few soldiers. I was hoping the others would be able to stay and help in the defense if something went wrong."
[19:51] Murska: Aegnor looks angry. 'We need them to defend when the enemy attacks, not waste their lives in an attack where they cannot help!'
[19:53] Shadowcaller: Kelaron looks at you silently, he did not expect this "These creatures have taken countless of lives, theey must face their rightful punishment…"
[19:53] Shadowcaller: *they
[19:53] Murska: 'And they sure will, but do you have to give them the chance to take even more lives for no gain?'
[19:53] Happy: Happy addresses the soldiers directly. "We're going to try and take out the ents. Your job is to remain here to defend the tower and the people inside. Good luck."
[19:54] Shadowcaller: "What use is defence? We should press everything in one charge, we might supriuse them."
[19:54] Shadowcaller: *suprise
[19:54] Shadowcaller: The soldiers look a bit confused about this conflict among the leaders
[19:55] Murska: 'They're undead, we can't 'suprise' them.'
[19:55] Wolfbane: Wolfbane puts his paw on Kelaroth's shoulder and keeps his voice down. "They will be punished. But we can not throw everyone's lives away in a futile charge. They are undead, they can't be frightened."
[19:55] Murska: 'And defense is what an outnumbered and outgunned force does if they cannot run.'
[19:55] Shadowcaller: "If the attack fail, what use would defence be anyway? They would just die slower."
[19:56] Wolfbane: "No, they wouldn't. Every moment that a person lives is one that could change the entire battle."
[19:56] Murska: 'The whole point of defense is the fact that a defensive force has the advantage over an attacking one.'
[19:56] Happy: "And we're buying time for the mages, remember?"
[19:57] Happy: On the roof, Cessie is overloading with power again
[19:57] Shadowcaller: "I can accept your argument huntress, this tower is not made for defence, all the walls have collpased, the tower has no windows for archers, this is hardly a place of defence."
[19:57] Murska: 'Well go find a better one!'
[19:58] Shadowcaller: "But… I do trust the wizards."
[19:58] Shadowcaller: "A better one? What are you speaking of?"
[19:58] Shadowcaller: Cessie can't see the enemy any longer
[19:58] Murska: Aegnor sighs and turns away, frustrated.
[19:59] Shadowcaller: (what were you speaking of?)
[19:59] Murska: (Well if he thinks the tower isn't suitable for defense, let's see him find us a better one)
[19:59] Happy: Cessie feels the mana building up inside her. If she doesn't cast something soon, it will start to consume her.
[20:00] Shadowcaller: (Well, his point was that the tower would not give us any advanatage in a slow siege.)
[20:00] Shadowcaller: She summons something random
[20:00] Murska: (And Aegnor's trying to explain to him that there is no choice in the matter.)
[20:00] Murska: (Cessie doesn't seem to think of the possibility of using buffs on the party? :P)
[20:01] Murska: Aegnor starts walking towards the enemy, not very quickly, since it's not like they got anything ranged.
[20:01] Shadowcaller: (Sure, but its hard to think, she just uses the thing that has worked at the moment, hard to make up new things that is.)
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (So, how many stays here with kilia then?)
[20:02] Wolfbane: (I think I messed up by asking Kelaron for the help )
[20:02] Shadowcaller: (you did^^)
[20:03] Happy: Happy goes with Aegnor. Cessie successfully summons something random (can someone who is not braindead decide what that is?)
[20:04] Wolfbane: (An earth elemental?)
[20:04] Shadowcaller: (tell me when you are not braindead any longer Happy:P)
[20:04] Shadowcaller: (No, that would collaps the tower >.>)
[20:04] Wolfbane: (hmm…)
[20:05] Murska: (The courage to fire a massive fireball at enemies? :P)
[20:05] Happy: (I'm trying to not be braindead >.>)
[20:05] Wolfbane: (She could always torch the undead in front of the forest for us)
[20:05] Shadowcaller: (she did that three times.)
[20:05] Shadowcaller: (Well, she can no longer see them.)
[20:05] Shadowcaller: (She sees everything Aengor sees right now.)
[20:06] Murska: (aegnor, who's walking towards the enemies)
[20:06] Shadowcaller: (And she had limited spells at the moment, only using the ones she directly remember.)
[20:06] Shadowcaller: (Lets say she sees them now then.)
[20:07] Wolfbane: (Is Kelaron following us?)
[20:07] Shadowcaller: ANother ent bursts into flames and fall down on the undead
[20:07] Shadowcaller: He is
[20:07] Wolfbane: (With or without the large group of soldiers?)
[20:08] Shadowcaller: (Many of them stays now.)
[20:08] Shadowcaller: (But some are still following.)
[20:08] Murska: Aegnor takes out his mace and axe, wielding both of them in an odd stance none of you have ever seen. If any of you can notice the technical aspects of it, it's a very aggressive one without much of a way to defend oneself.
[20:08] Wolfbane: (Do you guys want them with us?)
[20:09] Murska: (Aegnor doesn't.)
[20:09] Shadowcaller: (You wan to go alone?)
[20:09] Shadowcaller: *want
[20:09] Murska: (Without anyone useless, more like. :P)
[20:10] Murska: (I'd rather have them create a defensive position for us to fall back on.)
[20:10] Shadowcaller: (Well tell them that.)
[20:10] Murska: (Not like him, right now. )
[20:10] Shadowcaller: (Okay.)
[20:10] Wolfbane: Wolfbane turns to the mass of soldiers and picks out ten of them. "We need to rest of you to stay. Remember, you are the last line of defense. We are counting on you to keep the town safe while we take out those ents. We'll return soon." With that, Wolfbane unsheaths his spear and continues on.
[20:11] Wolfbane: (I hope that solves that. :P)
[20:11] Happy: Happy's dual wielding sword and dagger
[20:12] Shadowcaller: The soldiers looks a bit doubtful about following a wolf-man, but then decides to follow him
[20:12] Shadowcaller: The others are glad to stay here
[20:12] Shadowcaller: And quickly starts to work on defence
[20:12] Happy: And we attack?
[20:13] Shadowcaller: A wall of flame bursts up near the undead
[20:13] Shadowcaller: killing many of them
[20:13] Wolfbane: (Do we have to go through that?)
[20:13] Shadowcaller: (no, its not in front of you, more at the side.)
[20:13] Murska: Aegnor heads for the nearest ent, doesn't go to the enemy line yet and then his player wants to know how the enemy reacts
[20:14] Happy: Happy's with Aegnor
[20:14] Shadowcaller: The enemy seems not to take much notice of the small attacking party
[20:14] Wolfbane: And Wolfbane too of course
[20:14] Murska: Aegnor walks to the closest zombies and cuts it to pieces, to see if they react.
[20:14] Shadowcaller: They continue on as before
[20:15] Shadowcaller: Now the undead reacts more activily, they all start swarming at your location
[20:15] Shadowcaller: Zombies and skeletons first
[20:15] Happy: Happy blasts them with holy magic
[20:15] Murska: 'Okay, any area of effect we have should wait…'
[20:15] Murska: '…for the last possible moment, Happy.'
[20:15] Shadowcaller: A lot of simple undead drops down dead, the first wave
[20:16] Murska: Aegnor is actively smashing through anything that gets to his range while slowly advancing.
[20:16] Shadowcaller: (well, *more* dead in nay case.)
[20:16] Happy: Keep moving and attacking
[20:16] Shadowcaller: *any
[20:16] Murska: (Wolfbane… AGAIN? :P)
[20:16] Shadowcaller: The undead are countless, and they only have one target..
[20:16] Shadowcaller: Your group
[20:16] Wolfbane: Wolfbane also goes into the fray towards the ents.
[20:16] Wolfbane: (Again?)
[20:16] Murska: (Orion again)
[20:17] Wolfbane: =P
[20:17] Happy: But we keep moving forward, right?
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Kelaron suddenly seems to burst inot flames
[20:17] Murska: Yup.
[20:17] Shadowcaller: *into
[20:17] Shadowcaller: Undead all around him also burst into the same flames, it spreads easy among them
[20:17] Shadowcaller: The first ent burst into this holy fire
[20:18] Shadowcaller: It falls down, against you
[20:18] Shadowcaller: The ranks of undead seems to have disolved at the moment
[20:18] Murska: (The funny part is, I can play cliffs of dover with the GH3 guitar and I can easily sing it. :P)
[20:18] Murska: (So my rules are fulfilled. :P)=
[20:19] Murska: Aegnor speeds up before they're swamped again.
[20:19] Happy: Yeah, we dodge the falling firey ent, and move on to the next one
[20:19] Wolfbane: Wolfbane tries to get out of the way of the falling ent and continues trying to reach the next one
[20:19] Murska: 'Do you think we should go to the pile of ammunition instead?'
[20:19] Shadowcaller: (These flames can only hurt *evil* creatures anyway.)
[20:20] Shadowcaller: The ari elementals protecting you are taking care of some of the undead, defending you against their arrows
[20:20] Shadowcaller: *air
[20:20] Wolfbane: (They have bows?)
[20:20] Shadowcaller: (the skeletons do.)
[20:21] Wolfbane: (ah)
[20:21] Shadowcaller: You see three ents standing in front of you
[20:21] Happy: Charge!
[20:21] Shadowcaller: It looks like they are prepared to fight
[20:22] Wolfbane: With a roar, Wolfbane leaps onto the nearest one and attacks it.
[20:22] Murska: Aegnor doesn't change his direction, speeds up a bit and keeps smashing anything that gets to his way.
[20:22] Shadowcaller: It grabs him, trying to get him off
[20:22] Happy: Happy is slashing with sword and dagger
[20:23] Murska: Aegnor heads for the one distracted by Wolfbane and attempts to destroy one of it's legs.
[20:23] Shadowcaller: You can fell the gounr shaking around you
[20:24] Wolfbane: Wolfbane tries to break the branches grabbing him and unbalance it to knock it over.
[20:24] Shadowcaller: Its legs are to thick to be destroyed by a sword cut
[20:24] Murska: I'm not using a sword anyway.
[20:24] Happy: Happy uses holy magic with her attacks
[20:25] Murska: Aegnor silently keeps chopping the tree-leg with his axe.
[20:25] Shadowcaller: (yeah, but you never said you where in front of the ents.)
[20:25] Murska: (you told me I saw three ents in front of me)
[20:25] Shadowcaller: One of the other ents tries to stomp murska
[20:25] Murska: (I thought that meant I was in front of them)
[20:25] Wolfbane: (same here)
[20:25] Murska: Aegnor dodges, then returns to his task
[20:25] Shadowcaller: (I told that you happy murska.)
[20:25] Shadowcaller: *to
[20:25] Happy: (the three of us are together)
[20:26] Shadowcaller: (darn confusing text.)
[20:26] Murska: (ayup=
[20:26] Shadowcaller: Happys attack seems to have much more effect then Wolfbanes and Aegnors
[20:26] Shadowcaller: The ents leg breaks off, it falls down with Wolfbane still clinging to it
[20:27] Murska: Aegnor switches target to the third one.
[20:27] Wolfbane: Wolfbane tries to jump off of the falling ent.
[20:27] Shadowcaller: Kelaron and the rest of the group (including the air elementals) are fighting off the undead, with moderate success.
[20:27] Shadowcaller: You are soon about to be swarmed again
[20:28] Shadowcaller: By more powerful undead this time
[20:28] Shadowcaller: Wolfbane jumps off the falling ent and lands quite harshly on a stone, it hurts a bit
[20:28] Shadowcaller: But no real damage
[20:29] Wolfbane: (ow)
[20:29] Happy: Happy keeps attacking her ent until it's destroyed
[20:29] Shadowcaller: The ents seems to be a bit too slow for this kind of attack
[20:29] Happy: (Also, I joined in the bard battle >.>)
[20:29] Shadowcaller: (Dear god…)
[20:29] Murska: Aegnor chops at the ent while avoiding it's blows, then uses the mace in his off-hand to crush a nearby skeleton.
[20:30] Shadowcaller: You cna feel the ground hsake even more voilently
[20:30] Wolfbane: Likely limping from the harsh fall, Wolfbane starts to fend off the undead so the others can finish the ents.
[20:30] Shadowcaller: /can
[20:30] Murska: (He's relying on his armor and agility instead of blocking to avoid damage, btw)
[20:30] Shadowcaller: Kelaron unleashes fire after fire, the solders are dying around him
[20:31] Shadowcaller: *soilders
[20:31] Shadowcaller: Quite quickly
[20:31] Murska: (told ya…)
[20:31] Wolfbane: (I guess I should go help)
[20:31] Shadowcaller: (fire against the undead that is., they can't harm the soilders.)
[20:31] Shadowcaller: *soilders
[20:31] Happy: (Is Happy's end dead yet?)
[20:31] Murska: (my question, ninjaed!)
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (One ent is dead, another is breaking apart from Happys attacks, the last one is distracted by Aegnors attacks.)
[20:32] Shadowcaller: (They have not hitted you a singel time.)
[20:32] Wolfbane: Seeing the soldiers falling, Wolfbane starts to make his way towards them to aid them.
[20:33] Murska: Aegnor seems to grow frustrated of the lack of apparent damage on his opponent, and increases the intensity of his blows.
[20:33] Murska: (gimme a pic of the ents?)
[20:34] Shadowcaller: (Link: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3281/2887364410_a44eb2bc52.jpg?v=0)http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3281/2887364410_a44eb2bc52.jpg?v=0
[20:34] Murska: Aegnor tries to use what meager power he has to aid in collapsing the ent faster.
[20:34] Happy: Happy uses more holy power.
[20:35] Murska: As he gets even more annoyed, he unleashes one of the most horrifying attacks known to man…
[20:35] Murska: MACE TO THE BALLS hit.
[20:35] Murska: Sadly, it's not that known to ents.
[20:35] Shadowcaller: Happys ent dies, and so dose undead around her
[20:35] Wolfbane: (>.<)
[20:35] Happy: Happy charges Aegnor's ent.
[20:36] Shadowcaller: (to bad the ents are undead basically.)
[20:36] Murska: 'Fine, you kill it. God, I hate this thing.' *axe —> moving tree*
[20:36] Murska: Aegnor circles to the opposite side of the ent from Happy
[20:36] Happy: (well i'd be surprised if a tree had testicles…)
[20:36] Shadowcaller: 8And they would not have their reproductive argoans there anyway, in face, they ahve no such organs.)
[20:36] Shadowcaller: *have
[20:37] Shadowcaller: *organs
[20:37] Murska: *fact
[20:38] Happy: Happy keeps attacking
[20:38] Shadowcaller: WOlfbane finds himself swarmed by undead
[20:38] Wolfbane: Wolfbane starts to fall into his bloodlust to try and speed up his progress to get to the soldiers.
[20:38] Shadowcaller: Some Ghouls are attacking him
[20:39] Shadowcaller: You see a Morgh kill a soldier, soon he raises as a zombie
[20:39] Shadowcaller: The last ent dies of attakcs made by Aengor and Happy
[20:39] Shadowcaller: *attacks
[20:39] Murska: (aw)
[20:39] Murska: (my epic attack description, ruined. :P)
[20:39] Shadowcaller: (I had no idea >.>)
[20:39] Wolfbane: Wolfbane roars and sweeps his spear in a great arc around him.
[20:40] Murska: Aegnor turns and makes his way towards the others. 'Okay, that's that everyone, let's get out of here.'
[20:40] Shadowcaller: The undead are not very effected by this, but some parts of them are thorn apart.
[20:40] Shadowcaller: *torn
[20:40] Happy: Happy makes a fighting retreat.
[20:40] Happy: (Is she energized from killing the ents?)
[20:40] Shadowcaller: The gorund shakes… its the walker!
[20:40] Shadowcaller: She is
[20:40] Wolfbane: O.o
[20:40] Shadowcaller: It moves much faster then the ents
[20:40] Shadowcaller: *ground
[20:41] Wolfbane: (How big is this thing?)
[20:41] Murska: Aegnor uses his initiative to a suprising effect, keeping himself from stopping and moving around the zombies' blows while raining his own upon them. 'You hear me? EVERYONE GET BACK NOW!'
[20:41] Murska: (Cessie help us any?)
[20:41] Shadowcaller: Well… twice the size of the ents, if not more
[20:42] Happy: Happy stays near Aegnor, fighting retreat.
[20:42] Wolfbane: (Have I made it to the soldiers yet?)
[20:42] Shadowcaller: The undead are swaming you, you have been cut off from Kelaron
[20:43] Shadowcaller: Wolfbane is also separated from happy and Aegnor
[20:43] Murska: Aegnor makes his way towards Wolfbane and then towards the tower.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: Suddenly flames clears a lot of undead again, Kelaron is fighting his way to you
[20:44] Wolfbane: Seeing that he is cut off, Wolfbane holds his spear in front of him and rushes the undead that are in between him and Kelaron trying to trample them.
[20:44] Murska: He's keeping himself from being bogged down by the undead by moving amongst them, dodging blows and shrugging off the glancing ones that hit him.
[20:44] Shadowcaller: The undead are everywhere, some of them the soldies you brought here
[20:45] Shadowcaller: (Hm, I need to take a walk with the dog >.>)
[20:45] Happy: (We tried *not* to bring them :()
[20:45] Murska: Aegnor's voice is easily heard over the battle. 'If any of you have area of effect abilities, now's the time to use them. Gather up and get back to the tower!'
[20:46] Wolfbane: (*headdesk* sorry)
[20:46] Shadowcaller: The air elementals seems to be helping you still, the undeads weapons are not very effective agains them
[20:47] Shadowcaller: *against
[20:47] Shadowcaller: The walker is closing in on Happy and Aegnor
[20:47] Murska: Through the zombies, I assume
[20:47] Happy: (what about your dog?)
[20:47] Shadowcaller: You can't move very fast in the swarm of undead
[20:48] Shadowcaller: (right… be back in a "few" minutes.)
[20:48] Murska: 'Happy? Got anything to clear us a path?'
[20:48] Happy: (I have no idea how many times she can use this a day…)
[20:48] Shadowcaller: (you may RP or something, in the middle of a battle:P)
[20:51] Wolfbane: >.>
[20:52] Murska: Aegnor makes a leap through a gap between two zombies, using the momentum from spinning his upper body to smash in the head of a ghoul. His axe, meanwhile, is swung in an overhead blow to slice off the arm of another enemy…
[20:52] Happy: (Damn it. Why can't I think of cool stuff like that?)
[20:54] Wolfbane: Wolfbane uses the butt of his spear to knock off the head of a skeleton and spins around to stab a ghoul through its chest.
[20:54] Murska: (Just try to visualize a battle scene. That's how I do it. Then add some elements of epic and/or awesome and there you have a story. :P)
[20:55] Murska: A dagger flies through the air and embeds itself into the eye-socket of a zombie. Aegnor rips it off while passing the enemy again. 'Sorry, old habits.'

He then crushes it's head.
[20:59] Happy: Happy slices sword and dagger in a scissoring motion to behead a ghoul. Her sword arm continues in an arc, slicing into a zombie at her side.
[20:59] Happy: meh, I suck.
[20:59] Wolfbane: (Nah, that was good)
[21:04] Wolfbane: Wolfbane rips his spear out of the ghoul by wrenching it sideways. He then kicks another's head, snapping its neck with an audible crunch.
[21:06] Happy: (Griever just won LLD)
[21:07] Shadowcaller: back
[21:07] Murska: Aegnor finally has to stop his fluid-like movement, jumping backwards and barely managing to dodge a horizontal slash. The moment not spent keeping the enemies off his back results in him getting surrounded. He quickly makes a decision and leaps towards one of the zombies, crushing it underneath him. He continues the movement, rolling and quickly getting back onto his feet next to Happy.
[21:09] Shadowcaller: (Summary please?)
[21:09] Murska: (we fight)
[21:09] Shadowcaller: (are you together?)
[21:10] Happy: (Wolfbane fought his way through to us)
[21:10] Murska: (Not really, we're waiting on your word on if Happy can use her holy power to clear a path.)
[21:10] Murska: (well, that works. :P)
[21:10] Happy: (yeah, I don't know how many times she can do the holy attack)
[21:10] Murska: (I thought he went to Kelaron)
[21:10] Wolfbane: (That is what I thought :P)
[21:10] Shadowcaller: Kelaron burns a lot of undead around you while you are retreating
[21:11] Wolfbane: (How many soldiers are left out of the 10?)
[21:11] Shadowcaller: None, or you can't see anyoen at least
[21:11] Wolfbane: v.v
[21:11] Shadowcaller: *any of them
[21:12] Shadowcaller: The walker towers before you, it reaches our for aegnor, with a arm made of corpses
[21:12] Murska: Aegnor is still moving around all the time and attempts to dodge it while putting some ground between him and the walker by a running leap at a group of zombies.
[21:12] Happy: (repeats question to GM about holy powers)
[21:13] Shadowcaller: (there is a cooldwon between every holy attack.)
[21:13] Shadowcaller: *cooldown
[21:13] Murska: (the whole 'killing stuff' thing should cut down on that)
[21:13] Wolfbane: Wolfbane fights back to back with Kelaron. "We need to help clear a path for Happy and Aegnor!"
[21:14] Shadowcaller: "It will be done!"
[21:14] Shadowcaller: Flames clear the way
[21:14] Happy: Happy swings at the arm of the walker that's reaching for Aegnor, with a holy attack if she can. (sword swing happens regardless)
[21:15] Murska: Aegnor forcibly rips out his axe from the innards of one of the zombies he jumped on, ignoring the cuts and scratches he receives in the meanwhile. He then retreats towards Kelaron and Wolfbane with Happy.
[21:15] Shadowcaller: It don't even notices it, its seems to be stitched together with unholy energy
[21:15] Wolfbane: Wolfbane shouts to the others. "Hurry up, the way is clear!" He then tries to make sure that the path remains clear.
[21:15] Shadowcaller: Kelaron follows you, striking down undead with his holy sword
[21:16] Happy: Happy is staying as close to Aegnor as she can (allowing for fighting room for both)
[21:17] Shadowcaller: The walker turns a bit, it appears to have stopped chasing you
[21:17] Murska: Aegnor doesn't bother with the undead if they're not blocking his way.
[21:17] Shadowcaller: It walks toward the tower
[21:17] Murska: (Cessie, meanwhile…)
[21:17] Happy: (Is being overloaded with magic again)
[21:17] Shadowcaller: (Cast fly on the party.)
[21:17] Wolfbane: (Whoot!)
[21:19] Murska: Aegnor is suprised of his sudden state of being midair, so he manages to get hit to the leg before flying away.
[21:19] Shadowcaller: The air elementas are still defending you from arrows
[21:19] Shadowcaller: *elementals
[21:19] Happy: Flies along with Aegnor.
[21:20] Shadowcaller: Kelaron follows you, a bit confused by this sudden state
[21:20] Wolfbane: Wolfbane is also surprised in his sudden ability to fly, but goes along occaisonally attacking the reaching undead hand.
[21:20] Shadowcaller: Another fire balls rains down upon the undead as you leaves the area
[21:20] Murska: (anyone here for MSN WW at the same time?)
[21:20] Shadowcaller: *leave
[21:20] Shadowcaller: <.<
[21:21] Murska: Aegnor leads the group back to the tower and then lands.
[21:21] Shadowcaller: The walker is still moving toward it
[21:21] Shadowcaller: Along with a group of following undead
[21:21] Shadowcaller: (How many players right now?=
[21:22] Murska: (me and Festy just started gathering so about two+narrator. :P)
[21:22] Shadowcaller: (Ahh… if there are increasing, invite me.)
[21:22] Shadowcaller: /they
[21:22] Wolfbane: (Go ahead and invite me, but don't expect me to pay much attention)
[21:23] Shadowcaller: The soldiers at the base seems to have preapared some defence without the rocs falling down upon them, they cheer as you touch the ground again
[21:23] Happy: "We need to stop that thing before it reaches the tower"
[21:23] Shadowcaller: "What happend? Where are the others?"
[21:23] Wolfbane: "They saved us."
[21:24] Shadowcaller: "I- I understand."
[21:24] Shadowcaller: These simple farmers don't know much aobut far adn now they are trapped in the middle of it
[21:24] Shadowcaller: *about
[21:24] Murska: Aegnor turns away from the soldiers. He doesn't seem to care about having cuts, scratches and bruises all over. 'Next priority target, walker. Do we have something that can hurt it?
[21:25] Wolfbane: "They took down a few of the ents. We'll always honor them."
[21:25] Shadowcaller: "I don't know elf, we trusted the wizards had something for that."
[21:26] Shadowcaller: "The largest thing I ever killed was a boar…"
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (hm, happy, mind GM'ing whats happening at the top of the tower now?)
[21:27] Shadowcaller: "You shoudl ask the wizards about such thing elf, we can't do it."
[21:27] Happy: (can we pause for a few minutes? we've been going for two hours)
[21:27] Shadowcaller: (sure:))
[21:28] Wolfbane: (fine by me. I need to think of strategy anyways)
[21:29] Murska: (pizza time)
[21:29] Shadowcaller: (your eating pizza at 11.29 PM?)
[21:29] Murska: How fast is the walker approaching?
[21:29] Murska: (yup=
[21:29] Shadowcaller: Quite fast
[21:30] Murska: (or, more like, 11:42 when it's finally ready)
[21:30] Murska: Where's Kilia?
[21:30] Shadowcaller: You can't see her here, she might be in the tower
[21:30] Shadowcaller: *inside the tower
[21:30] Murska: Aegnor points at a soldier. 'You there, go tell the wizards that we need some heavy firepower here.'
[21:30] Shadowcaller: Or some place else inside the camp
[21:31] Shadowcaller: He nods and dose so
[21:31] Wolfbane: (Do we have any bowmen?)
[21:32] Shadowcaller: (A few, yes.)
[21:32] Wolfbane: (Do they use oil lamps or torches here?)
[21:32] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[21:33] Wolfbane: (both?)
[21:33] Shadowcaller: (Yes.)
[21:34] Wolfbane: (guys, I have a plan. But after the break)
[21:34] Shadowcaller: (You can also see that the pillar of worms have grown considerably.)
[21:38] Murska: (Hm. Now it's about time for someone to crash FFF's Danimoth so I can loot it.
[21:39] Shadowcaller: (I only picked one mechanical unit actually.)
[21:53] Murska: I vote un-break.
[21:54] Happy: damn. i was hoping my brain would get unfuzzed
[21:54] Shadowcaller: (Well, thats up to you to decide.)
[21:55] Shadowcaller: *don't know how a fuzzy brain feels like*
[21:57] Murska: *has an idea but can't really explain it*
[22:00] Wolfbane: *has also felt it*
[22:00] Shadowcaller: I have never felt it really >.> I can always keep myself concentrated
[22:01] Murska: I can't keep myself concentrated like, ever
[22:01] Murska: I can't focus on anything completely.
[22:01] Shadowcaller: You can't?^o)
[22:01] Shadowcaller: Not even on music playing?
[22:02] Murska: Nah, I keep singing or tapping the beat with my feet.
[22:02] Murska: or then I improvize
[22:02] Shadowcaller: I see
[22:03] Happy: okay, I've dropped all my chats but this one
[22:03] Shadowcaller: Okay
[22:04] Happy: give me five more minutes, and i'll unbreak
[22:04] Shadowcaller: Feel no pressure Happy
[22:04] Wolfbane: Oh, when am I and Zubera going to meet? Or is that after the battle? I just want to know so I can be prepared for it.
[22:04] Shadowcaller: <.<
[22:04] Shadowcaller: >.>
[22:05] Shadowcaller: I guess she will met you in a dream or soemthing
[22:05] Shadowcaller: *something
[22:05] Wolfbane: Ok
[22:05] Wolfbane: Makes sense
[22:05] Shadowcaller: Thats where Aengor met her
[22:08] Happy: you've never been drunk, SC, right?
[22:08] Shadowcaller: I have not
[22:09] Happy: how about taken any strong medication that might have affected your thinking?
[22:09] Happy: that's what it feels like when I'm fuzzy headed
[22:09] Shadowcaller: I don't think so, no
[22:09] Happy: like i'm slightly drunk
[22:09] Shadowcaller: Well, I have been put to sleep
[22:09] Shadowcaller: But that was like when I was 10
[22:10] Murska: well what about staying awake for three days or more straight
[22:10] Murska: that also affects your thinking
[22:11] Happy: i would no more be able to do that than I could fly
[22:11] Shadowcaller: You can now:P
[22:11] Happy: i would fall asleep on my feet
[22:11] Shadowcaller: Oh, in real life?
[22:11] Shadowcaller: ^^
[22:12] Happy: eggs almost done
[22:12] Murska: pizza almost eaten
[22:12] Shadowcaller: Woho! Eggs!
[22:14] Happy: okay. I'm ready. Ish.
[22:15] Happy: Atop the tower, Noel suddenly cries out in pain.
[22:15] Wolfbane: I'm ready whenever
[22:15] Murska: Aegnor wipes off most of the… stuff, covering his axe and mace.
[22:16] Shadowcaller: Cessie breaks her concentration for a moment and looks at Noel
[22:17] Happy: His eyes roll back in his head, and he speaks. "Need blood… give power… feed me…."
[22:17] Shadowcaller: The Walker has reached the walls
[22:17] Shadowcaller: "Noel? Whats wrong? I remember that voice…"
[22:17] Happy: Ai: "Don't touch him, Cessie."
[22:18] Shadowcaller: "Can't we do anything about him?"
[22:18] Murska: The soldier ought to reach the wizards soon
[22:18] Wolfbane: (You said they had oil lamps, right?)
[22:18] Shadowcaller: (they have)
[22:18] Murska: 'Stay out of that thing's way!'
[22:19] Shadowcaller: It smashes the by now broken walls
[22:19] Happy: Noel: "…where is blood?… blood for power"
[22:19] Happy: Happy: "Aegnor, we have to fight it."
[22:19] Murska: 'Yup, we do. But not without anything that can harm it! Now where are the wizards…'
[22:19] Murska: Aegnor fruitlessly shoots an arrow at it.
[22:19] Wolfbane: Wolfbane looks at Aegnor and happy, "Get whatever oil lamps are nearby, I have an idea."
[22:19] Shadowcaller: The soldiers stand with you and Kealaron
[22:20] Happy: Noel speaks with his own voice. "You'll have blood. All the blood you want. But we need more power. The resistance at this tower is stronger than we expected."
[22:20] Shadowcaller: A horde of undead follows the walker
[22:20] Shadowcaller: "What… what is going on?"
[22:20] Shadowcaller: "We need to snap him out of it somehow, Ai?"
[22:21] Wolfbane: Wolfbane goes off to grab the nearest pair of lamps.
[22:21] Shadowcaller: Suddenly the walker stops
[22:21] Happy: Ai, in Cessie's mind: /Noel is trying to deceive the worm/
[22:21] Shadowcaller: And… all the corpses opens their mouths
[22:21] Shadowcaller: They scream
[22:21] Shadowcaller: The sounds… its undescriable
[22:22] Happy: Happy screams in anguish, letting out a burst of holy energy to try and protect the soldiers
[22:22] Wolfbane: Wolfbane, likely near the edge of the effect, is thrown near the ground since he is much more suceptable to sound. "Gah!!"
[22:22] Wolfbane: to*
[22:22] Shadowcaller: All soldiers get down on their knees cowering their ears
[22:22] Murska: Aegnor stumbles and screams, falling on his back.
[22:22] Shadowcaller: some are starting to sob
[22:23] Shadowcaller: /Tell me… when its over, will he be okay?/
[22:23] Happy: Noel: "The screams of your victims worm. It is sweet. We will have more for you. This tower is full of your meat. But we must have more power."
[22:24] Happy: Ai: /I - I don't know/
[22:24] Shadowcaller: None of the soldiers seems to be able to fight anymore
[22:24] Wolfbane: Wolfbane tries to crawl away. To the lamps.
[22:24] Happy: The flow of power to Caster has stopped. He opens his eyes, blinking in disorientation.
[22:24] Murska: Aegnor gathers his wits and starts shouting with all his might, letting out a blood-curdling roar capable of drowning out most normal noices.
[22:24] Happy: (did t he holy energy protect anyone?)
[22:24] Shadowcaller: (well, they didn't die atleast
[22:25] Happy: Noel: "… more blood… need… hungry…"
[22:25] Shadowcaller: The walker and the undead horde continues against you
[22:26] Wolfbane: (Is the screaming over?)
[22:26] Shadowcaller: (It is)
[22:26] Shadowcaller: But the soldiers seems to be ubable to act
[22:26] Wolfbane: Wolfbane gets up awkwardly and grabs the nearest oil lamp and runs back.
[22:26] Murska: 'Okay, time to hear your plan!' Aegnor grabs a couple lamps.
[22:27] Happy: Noel draws a knife and slices a deep gash in his arm. Blood spurts out from a severed artery
[22:27] Shadowcaller: /Can we continue? What is it doing to him?/
[22:27] Shadowcaller: /No!/
[22:27] Wolfbane: Wolfbane throws the glass lamp on the walker. Hopefully splashing the oil all over it.
[22:28] Shadowcaller: It reaches after you
[22:28] Happy: Ai (in anguish): /He desires to do it! I can't stop him/
[22:28] Shadowcaller: "Wait, Noel, there must be another way."
[22:28] Wolfbane: Wolfbane trues to roll out of the way. "Someone, torch it!"
[22:29] Wolfbane: tries*
[22:29] Happy: Noel reaches his wounded arm for the blue stone and bleeds on it. "Power, Master. More power."
[22:29] Happy: Caster is too shocked to respond.
[22:29] Shadowcaller: Cessie is unsure what to do, /What would happend… if I stopped him?/
[22:30] Wolfbane: (Is /anyone/ grabbing a torch?)
[22:30] Murska: Happy ought. Aegnor's dousing the thing in lamp oil aswell.
[22:30] Happy: Ai: /He's connected directly to the worm's mind. If you touch him./
[22:30] Shadowcaller: It suddenly manages to grab Aegnor
[22:30] Happy: Happy grabs a torch and tries to light the walker
[22:31] Happy: Ai: /If you touch him, the worm will see you too/
[22:31] Murska: Aegnor axes the arm holding him. 'Oooh darn…'
[22:31] Shadowcaller: You can feel the corpses its made of touching you…
[22:32] Shadowcaller: The wlaker has no face, just a kit of human faces
[22:32] Shadowcaller: *walker
[22:32] Wolfbane: Wolfbane tries to distract it from Aegnor and happy.
[22:32] Happy: Ai whimpers in agony, clutching his head. /I can't bear it…/
[22:32] Shadowcaller: "Please stop this Noel!"
[22:32] Happy: (did I set it on fire?)
[22:32] Shadowcaller: She want to help him, but she can't, something is holding her back
[22:33] Wolfbane: (Umm… its holding Aegnor)
[22:33] Happy: Noel looks at Cessie and hisses 'Don't stop me'
[22:33] Murska: (Aegnor likes fire. :P)
[22:33] Happy: (yeah, but I tried before he was grabbed)
[22:33] Shadowcaller: A small fire hs started yes, seems something is preventing it from spreading to far
[22:33] Shadowcaller: *has
[22:33] Shadowcaller: *too
[22:34] Murska: 'Okay, where are the wizards? The soldier I sent should've told them to nuke this thing already!'
[22:34] Happy: Happy tries to slice into the walker with her sword.
[22:34] Murska: Aegnor keeps hacking the thing.
[22:34] Wolfbane: (Where is Kelaron?)
[22:34] Shadowcaller: No effect whatsoever
[22:34] Shadowcaller: He tries to help using fire against the undead sorrounding the walker
[22:35] Shadowcaller: He stand alone against the horde of undead
[22:35] Happy: Noel collapses into the circle, thrusting his unwounded hand to Caster and grabbing his hand. His arm is bleeding heavily.
[22:35] Happy: Caster reaches for Cessie's hand.
[22:35] Shadowcaller: "Don't touch him!"
[22:35] Murska: 'Just get out of here, Happy! You can't hurt the thing!'
[22:36] Shadowcaller: "Damn.." she moves her hand away from Caster, she have no idea what to do
[22:36] Wolfbane: (Are /any/ soldiers moving?)
[22:36] Shadowcaller: The walker seems to be fuled by unholdy energy, its now crushes you in its grip
[22:37] Happy: Noel looks up at Cessie. "This is the only way"
[22:37] Shadowcaller: Some of them are running inside the tower in fear
[22:37] Shadowcaller: "But.. how?"
[22:37] Happy: "Finish what we started"
[22:38] Happy: (did the soldier ever reach the top of the tower?)
[22:38] Shadowcaller: (He do now, I thought you were going to have him:P)
[22:38] Shadowcaller: Kelaron is backing away from the horde, he can't hold them much longer
[22:38] Happy: (I've already got three npcs up here. four counting the worm…)
[22:38] Happy: Happy runs to help Keleron, since she can't fight the walker
[22:39] Shadowcaller: The walker slowly crushes Aegnor, but the fire is spreading slowly upon it…
[22:40] Happy: Ai whimpers. Caster is still trying to take Cessie's hand.
[22:40] Shadowcaller: *she grabs it*
[22:40] Murska: Aegnor gives up hacking at the arm since he can't even wound the thing. He concentrates on his ring. /I'm in trouble…/
[22:40] Wolfbane: (Where is kilia?)
[22:41] Happy: Cessie is receiving power at the same rate as before.
[22:41] Happy: But then Noel begins murmuring an incantation, his lips barely moving.
[22:41] Shadowcaller: Suddnly light comes at the flank of the undead horde, a group of solders, fuled by light magic charges against the undead
[22:41] Happy: And suddenly the power increases a hundred times
[22:41] Shadowcaller: *suddenly
[22:42] Shadowcaller: She unleashes it upon the undead horde
[22:42] Happy: The grass around the walker tries to grow into vines and entangle it.
[22:43] Shadowcaller: It walks on, still crushing Aegnor, and burning
[22:43] Happy: Noel is using his life energy to drain the worm.
[22:43] Shadowcaller: The horde is moving slower now, due the attacks made against it
[22:43] Murska: The fire nearing me any time soon?
[22:43] Happy: Happy keeps fighting the horde
[22:43] Shadowcaller: Kilia seems to bless the attacking soldiers, and now Kelaron too

[22:43] Shadowcaller: And Happy
[22:43] Shadowcaller: ANd wolfbane
[22:44] Wolfbane: (Aegnor, think you can get out of that?)
[22:45] Happy: Noel opens his mouth and screams in the voice of the worm "… no! … release me!…"
[22:45] Shadowcaller: In the background you can see millions of worms coming agaisnt the tower, formed into vaugly humanoid form
[22:45] Shadowcaller: Cessie unleashes all the magic she have against the undead
[22:45] Wolfbane: (brb, I have to get dinner, sorry)
[22:45] Murska: (Nah, I'm gonna die, I suppose.)
[22:45] Shadowcaller: The walker is burning quite much not, its nearing Aegnor that is having toublr breathing
[22:46] Shadowcaller: Feels like many of his ribs are crushed
[22:46] Happy: The soldier at the top of the tower. "We need help… nothing we do hurts the walker."
[22:46] Wolfbane: Wolfbane runs to Kilia. "Can you heal Aegnor?"
[22:46] Shadowcaller: Suddenly Cessie notices that Aengor…
[22:47] Shadowcaller: The walker is transformed into ash
[22:47] Wolfbane: (*now he leaves*)
[22:47] Happy: Happy rushes to Aegnor's side
[22:47] Murska: Aegnor falls, with his broken ribs, to the ground. The impact causes him to unblank.
[22:48] Murska: 'Ouch… I guess… something managed to hit me this time.' Aegnor mutters while trying to breathe.
[22:48] Happy: Happy falls to her knees next to him and tries to heal him.
[22:49] Shadowcaller: You heal some of his ribs, he can breath a bit more, but he stil coughes blood
[22:49] Happy: "Get up. The worm is coming."
[22:49] Shadowcaller: Around Aegnot and Happy undead bursts inot flames adn die
[22:49] Shadowcaller: *and
[22:49] Shadowcaller: *Aegnor
[22:49] Happy: Happy helps him to his feet
[22:50] Happy: The worm still screams with Noel's mouth, as he continues draining it.
[22:50] Murska: Aegnor tries to stand. 'Yeah. What's with me and never staying on my feet?'
[22:50] Shadowcaller: The undead continues pouring in, many of kilias blessed soldiers have died in the towers defence
[22:51] Shadowcaller: She stands beside Kelaron now, helping him fight
[22:51] Happy: "Can you get to the tower? I need to go and fight."
[22:51] Murska: 'I'll make it. Once again.'
[22:52] Murska: Aegnor stumbles towards relative safety.
[22:52] Wolfbane: (Go ahead and GodMod me if you have to. Now I have to go)
[22:52] Shadowcaller: (okay >.>)
[22:52] Wolfbane: (brb )
[22:52] Happy: Happy goes to stand with the servants, using her holy energy and blades against the undead.
[22:52] Happy: (Murska, can you be Wolfbane?)
[22:53] Shadowcaller: (what is happening upstairs?)
[22:53] Murska: (Well, I'll just assume he'll be fighting against the undead like a good NPC soldier.)
[22:53] Happy: Noel seems to be clinging to life with sheer willpower. Cessie has more power than she can imagine.
[22:54] Happy: She's aware of everything happening on the battlefield.
[22:54] Happy: She can feel the walking worm losing its connection with the main worm.
[22:54] Shadowcaller: She uses it agains the undead, summons elementals, burning undead, anything she can think of, unleashing as much as she can, she think she might start to lose it…
[22:54] Happy: Aegnor can feel the tree crying.
[22:55] Murska: Once Aegnor reaches the tower entrance, he stops and leans his back on the wall. He starts directing the soldiers' defense, gathering them in an effective defensive formation near the tower while things spontaneously burst to flames all around.
[22:55] Shadowcaller: Suddenly a loud voice echoes over the entire battle field "Now, who is going to win? You MORTAL FOOLS!"
[22:56] Shadowcaller: You regnoize the voice as Ignions
[22:56] Murska: Aegnor laughs at it.
[22:56] Shadowcaller: A great fire ball is thrown at the tower
[22:57] Shadowcaller: The shield blurs
[22:57] Shadowcaller: "I will kill your gods myself!"
[22:57] Happy: "Never!" Happy snarls.
[22:58] Murska: Coughing up blood, Aegnor still keeps laughing at Ignion.
[22:58] Happy: (are the undead all gone?)
[22:58] Shadowcaller: No, they are still in small packs everywhere
[22:58] Shadowcaller: But the majority of their army is gone int he flames
[22:58] Shadowcaller: *in
[22:59] Happy: What stands between Happy and Ignion?
[22:59] Shadowcaller: SOme Morhgs and ghouls
[22:59] Shadowcaller: Those worm skeletons
[23:00] Shadowcaller: Kilia and Kelaron seems to be exhuased
[23:00] Happy: Happy moves towards Ignion, killing anything in her way.
[23:00] Happy: "Kuori has called for your death, prey."
[23:00] Shadowcaller: Ignion is about as large as the walker right now
[23:00] Shadowcaller: If not larger
[23:01] Shadowcaller: But he might become smaller…
[23:01] Shadowcaller: He casts another fireball at the tower
[23:01] Shadowcaller: The shield seems to be giving up
[23:01] Happy: (Cessie should be able to reinforce it)
[23:02] Shadowcaller: Cessie seems to have gone into a temporary mental collpase after that energy release
[23:02] Happy: Happy slashes out at a ghoul as she walks on towards Ignion.
[23:02] Happy: Power keeps building up in her.
[23:03] Happy: Ai crawls over to Cessie and reaches into her mind, trying to strengthen her.
[23:03] Murska: Aegnor directs the soldiers to effectively eliminate and clean up pockets of undead with minimum losses.
[23:03] Shadowcaller: The last of the undead seems to be lead by the last druids
[23:04] Shadowcaller: The are quite paniced by this recent loss of their entire army
[23:04] Shadowcaller: /Can we… surrender?/ Aegnor hears in his head (one of the druids.)
[23:05] Shadowcaller: Ignion suddenly sees Happys tiny form in front of him "You?! Haha, I will rip you to shreeds!"
[23:05] Happy: "I will destroy you one worm at a time."
[23:05] Shadowcaller: Dark energy forms around happy
[23:06] Murska: /Stop controlling anything, walk to the tower with your hands held up and do not make any threatening moves./
[23:06] Murska: Aegnor tells the soldiers not to kill any surrendering druids.
[23:06] Shadowcaller: SOme of the undead suddenly starts to attack Ignion
[23:07] Happy: As soon as Happy gets near, she'll start to attack his feet, killing as many of his component worms as she can.
[23:07] Happy: Her sword and dagger are moving in a blur.
[23:08] Shadowcaller: The energy… Cessis magic reawakens, the dark energy around Happy is gone
[23:08] Shadowcaller: Worms attack happy
[23:08] Shadowcaller: Large ones
[23:09] Happy: She is focused more on offense than defense
[23:09] Shadowcaller: They are starting to suck her blood
[23:09] Shadowcaller: Many of them
[23:09] Happy: She slices them to pieces and keeps fighting.
[23:09] Shadowcaller: But then they are burned and her wounds healed as she kills them
[23:09] Happy: Using holy energy blast
[23:10] Shadowcaller: Ignion casts another fireball…
[23:10] Shadowcaller: Many of the worms dies, ignion seems to notice that Happy is still alive now
[23:10] Shadowcaller: "Protected? You will pay for this mortal!"
[23:11] Murska: Any surrendering druids?
[23:11] Shadowcaller: Happy is pushed back by a huge amount of force, breaking some of her ribs
[23:11] Shadowcaller: Yeah, they are walking up to you without anyhing
[23:11] Murska: Aegnor gets on his feet again, shakily.
[23:11] Shadowcaller: Except thier clothes.P
[23:11] Murska: (how many?
[23:11] Shadowcaller: *their
[23:11] Shadowcaller: (3)
[23:11] Happy: She snarls, and gets back to her feet. "It is Kuori's will that you die."
[23:12] Shadowcaller: You can barly move at all
[23:12] Happy: (barbarian rage ignores pain)
[23:12] Shadowcaller: (its more of broken legs >.>)
[23:12] Murska: Aegnor tells the soldiers to guard them and kill them if they try any tricks. He then starts slowly limping towards Happy and Ignion.
[23:13] Shadowcaller: Strangly, a ghoul offers to help her
[23:13] Happy: (you said ribs, not legs)
[23:13] Shadowcaller: (yeah, okay, you can move a bit then.)
[23:13] Shadowcaller: The ghoul kills some worms trying to attack you
[23:14] Happy: If she can't walk, she'll crawl. Towards the nearest worm. Stab stab stab.
[23:14] Shadowcaller: o.O
[23:14] Shadowcaller: You do so
[23:14] Shadowcaller: Ignion cast another fireball….
[23:15] Shadowcaller: It would have hitted happy unless something had countered it
[23:15] Shadowcaller: Kilia tries to hold the shield
[23:15] Shadowcaller: "Fool!"
[23:15] Happy: Happy is driven by her prey-hunger
[23:15] Shadowcaller: Kilia beings to crack as dark energy forms around her
[23:16] Shadowcaller: "Sorry, this seems…"
[23:16] Shadowcaller: She goes to bits
[23:16] Happy: O.o
[23:16] Wolfbane: (back)
[23:16] Shadowcaller: "You will all die!"
[23:17] Happy: Happy limps to the next worm and pushes her sword into it, using her own weight to drive it in.
[23:17] Shadowcaller: Ignion, seems to notice his loss of worms now but ignores it
[23:17] Shadowcaller: Kelaron stands before Happy
[23:18] Shadowcaller: He kills some worms, stops a bit and turns his head to her
[23:19] Shadowcaller: "This… will… I will kill…" Its somrthing about him that suddenly makes you realize that he might have gone as crazy as you are right now
[23:19] Murska: Some of the remaining soldiers are following Aegnor while he limped towards the last meaningful battle. He stops once he sees the situation clearly, then turns to the soldiers. 'Yet again, this is a foe you cannot harm. You better go back, treat the wounded and start getting ready for what comes after the battle.'
[23:20] Shadowcaller: He dives into the worms, not looking back
[23:20] Wolfbane: (Where am I currently?)
[23:20] Happy: Happy continues to fight.
[23:21] Shadowcaller: (Um, fighting near Murska, the undead are fighting agaisnt eahc other right now.)
[23:21] Shadowcaller: *against each
[23:21] Wolfbane: Wolfbane leaves any undead that are attacking the other undead alone while killing thouse threatening him.
[23:21] Wolfbane: those*
[23:22] Shadowcaller: (Kilia died by the way.)
[23:22] Murska: Aegnor is focusing on Ignion. He kills any hostile undead that come close to him, and looks around the battlefield.
[23:22] Wolfbane: (Aww…)
[23:22] Murska: Any hostile druids anywhere? Anything other than pockets of undead and the worm-d00d-fight
[23:23] Happy: Happy continues to make her way towards Ignion, slowly, attacking any worm between them.
[23:23] Shadowcaller: You can't see any right now, just a few undead
[23:23] Shadowcaller: Ignion sudenly seems to burst into flames
[23:24] Shadowcaller: The pillar of worms collpses but then rises again, but in a much smaller form
[23:25] Happy: Happy is still moving slowly that way.
[23:25] Wolfbane: Wolfbane makes his way to the other group.
[23:25] Shadowcaller: There are dead worms everywhere
[23:25] Shadowcaller: Ugnion shields himself
[23:25] Happy: Hapyp only cares about the live ones on her prey sense
[23:25] Shadowcaller: *Ignion
[23:25] Happy: are all the living ones part of him now?
[23:26] Shadowcaller: (yeah, they have gathered up into one now.)
[23:27] Shadowcaller: Kelaron lies here around somehwere, he seems to be quite beaten, hard to tell if he is still living or not, his armor is cracked…
[23:27] Happy: Happy is focused only on her prey
[23:27] Wolfbane: (Do I see him?)
[23:27] Shadowcaller: (you do)
[23:28] Happy: "Where is your army, prey? Where are your allies?"
[23:28] Shadowcaller: Ignion now stands before the slowly moving Happy
[23:28] Shadowcaller: "I can kill all of you alone!"
[23:28] Wolfbane: Wolfbane kneels down near Kelaron to see if he is still alive.
[23:28] Murska: Aegnor approaches Ignion and Happy.
[23:29] Shadowcaller: He seems to be, but he has passed out, he appears to be human under all that armor
[23:29] Wolfbane: Are there any soldiers near him?
[23:29] Murska: 'Ha. And our little scouting party, bolstered by a couple villagers with barely more than pitchforks, beats your whole army without us even bringing any power into the battle.'
[23:30] Shadowcaller: Dark energy begins to form around Aegnor
[23:30] Happy: Happy laughs, weakly because of her broken ribs, and slashes out with her sword at him, augmenting it with holy energy.
[23:30] Shadowcaller: "Just die!"
[23:30] Shadowcaller: His shield holds
[23:30] Happy: She's dropped her dagger, and is holding her ribs with her left arm.
[23:30] Shadowcaller: Aegnor is pushed back, into wolfbane
[23:30] Murska: Aegnor laughs mockingly.
[23:31] Shadowcaller: Happy is also pushed back, right into the ruins of a house
[23:31] Wolfbane: Wolfbane keeps from being knocked over and keeps Aegnor from falling.
[23:31] Happy: Happy tries to get back to her feet.
[23:31] Shadowcaller: SHe fails
[23:31] Happy: She crawls
[23:31] Murska: *whisper @ Wolfbane* 'Thanks… if you'd help me stand without it noticing, I'd be grateful.'
[23:32] Wolfbane: Wolfbane nods and does so.
[23:32] Shadowcaller: (whats happening in the tower? Cessie opens her eyes again.)
[23:32] Murska: *out loud* 'Your army is dead, your followers are dispersed, surrendered or dead, your god has been drained and forced to flee. Your ents and your walker are all gone. What do you think you can do?'
[23:32] Shadowcaller: "What.. uhhh…"
[23:33] Shadowcaller: "I can still kill those who have done this!"
[23:33] Murska: 'Wrong! You can do nothing! You are weak, weak and pitiful.'
[23:33] Happy: Noel is very pale, a large pool of blood beneath him. He whispers "Sarah…"
[23:33] Shadowcaller: (about now I should have killed on of the PC's >.>)
[23:34] Shadowcaller: (Since he really is capable of killing you all right now.)
[23:34] Happy: He stops breathing.
[23:34] Shadowcaller: (well, maybe not wolfbane)
[23:34] Wolfbane: (heh)
[23:34] Happy: The flow of energy to Cessie lasts another few seconds, and then cuts off. She's still got a lot though.
[23:34] Shadowcaller: (But Happy and Aegnor are so badly damaged that you can die any time now.)
[23:35] Murska: (Aegnor doesn't care. Nor does Happy.)
[23:35] Happy: (Indeed)
[23:35] Wolfbane: Wolfbane whispers to Aegnor. "Can you stand now?"
[23:35] Shadowcaller: Cessie feels ready to collpase into the blackness again
[23:35] Murska: 'I'll stay standing but don't expect me to move.'
[23:35] Murska: (whispering, that is)
[23:35] Shadowcaller: (you are making it really hard for me, since there is nothing that could save you from him now, unless…)
[23:35] Wolfbane: Wolfbane nods slightly and lets him go.
[23:35] Happy: Ai: "So many dead…"
[23:36] Murska: (Psychological warfare. :P)
[23:36] Happy: Happy tries to heal herself enough to stand.
[23:36] Shadowcaller: (Okay, unless you do the right choice now, I might kill off someone, maybe he/she can be ressurected or something.)
[23:37] Murska: Aegnor tries to look like he's staring at Ignion while he blanks. /can you do anything to that thing?/
[23:37] Murska: (we all got many lives left)
[23:37] Shadowcaller: (we don't count lives anymore.,)
[23:37] Shadowcaller: (you would have lost a lot of them in the attack in that case.)
[23:37] Happy: (eep… i don't like it when there's one right thing we're supposed to find… O.o)
[23:38] Wolfbane: Wolfbane looks at the people around him. "Get out of here, I am the only one fit enough to fight." With that, he twirls his spear and lunges at Ignion.
[23:38] Murska: (Aegnor was just trying to bait Ignion into wasting more of it's power than necessary into an attack.)
[23:38] Shadowcaller: Well it was fairly easy, the tree responds to Aegnor
[23:38] Shadowcaller: /Poison weak…/
[23:38] Murska: /finish it off now!/
[23:38] Shadowcaller: The ground underneath Ignion opens up
[23:38] Murska: 'Wolfbane! Don't!
[23:39] Shadowcaller: "Nooooo!"
[23:39] Shadowcaller: Ignion is dragged down under the earth
[23:39] Wolfbane: Seeing the crack, Wolfbane leaps back.
[23:39] Shadowcaller: Not a worm remains
[23:39] Happy: Happy's prey sense is empty?
[23:39] Wolfbane: (Gee, it would have been nice to know about that before hand. :P)
[23:40] Shadowcaller: It is,except for the druids that have surrendered
[23:40] Murska: Aegnor collapses.
[23:40] Wolfbane: Wolfbane looks to see if the area is safe.
[23:41] Shadowcaller: It seems to be pretty safe, some friendly undead seems to be helping Kelaron up
[23:41] Happy: Happy tries to remain conscious.
[23:41] Shadowcaller: Cessie awakens for a second time "Ai…"
[23:41] Wolfbane: Wolfbane grabs Aegnor under the arm and lifts him up. He then looks at Happy. "Do you need help walking?"
[23:41] Shadowcaller: "What… what happend?"
[23:42] Happy: (What injuries does Happy have?)
[23:42] Murska: 'Ouch. I'm glad that's over.'
[23:42] Shadowcaller: (um her left arm is broken, many ribs, scratches all over her body, her right leg is also broken
[23:42] Happy: Ai is weeping. "Noel fed himself to the worm."
[23:43] Shadowcaller: "…." Cessie don't really hav ethe energy to respond
[23:43] Shadowcaller: *have the
[23:43] Happy: Caster collapses.
[23:45] Wolfbane: (So, I take it that its kinda obvious that Happy needs help)
[23:45] Happy: Happy hears Aegnor speak. Satisfied that he's alive, she lapses into unconsciousness.
[23:46] Murska: 'Hm. You wouldn't mind calling a soldier or two here to help us back to the tower?'
[23:46] Murska: 'I think I'd like to take a rest.'
[23:46] Shadowcaller: Some undead come to help you
[23:46] Wolfbane: Seeing Happy fall into unconsciousness, Wolfbane gently picks her up and puts her over his shoulder. He then proceeds to take her and Aegnor to the tower.
[23:46] Wolfbane: Oh
[23:47] Wolfbane: *hands Happy over to the undead warily*
[23:47] Shadowcaller: Cessie manages to drag herself up, the whole tower is a blur to her
[23:48] Wolfbane: /Then/ he proceeds to help Aegnor to the tower to find a spot to rest.
[23:48] Shadowcaller: The undead helps happy back to the tower, they are very singel minded in ther tasks
[23:48] Happy: The soldier atop the tower calls for help. They carry Caster, Cessie, and Ai to beds.
[23:49] Murska: Aegnor finds himself unable to stand anymore.
[23:51] Wolfbane: Wolfbane carries Aegnor the rest of the way to the tower.
[23:51] Happy: Cessie is placed in a bed, where some of the women tend to her, wiping her brow with a damp cloth and offering her broth if she can take any.
[23:52] Shadowcaller: She don't want any
[23:52] Murska: Once Wolfbane dumps Aegnor somewhere, he reminds him to go check out the prisoners.
[23:53] Happy: The women in the tower treat Aegnor's wounds. (non-magically)
[23:53] Wolfbane: Wolfbane nods. "I will make sure they aren't causing any trouble." He then leaves Aegnor and looks for the prisoners.
[23:53] Shadowcaller: They have locked those up at the lower floor
[23:54] Murska: What are Aegnor's wounds again?
[23:54] Shadowcaller: There are no guards, just a locked door
[23:54] Murska: He should be completely covered in minor injuries, but the larger ones.
[23:55] Wolfbane: Wolfbane wonders why there are no guards and knocks on the door.
[23:55] Shadowcaller: He is, and curshed ribs
[23:55] Shadowcaller: A druid looks out of the cell door
[23:55] Murska: 'Is Cessie okay?' Aegnor asks the women.
[23:56] Wolfbane: (Wait, is it bars? or a door with a small slit for a window?)
[23:56] Shadowcaller: (bars)
[23:56] Wolfbane: (*feels dumb*)
[23:56] Shadowcaller: "What? Have you come to kill us now?"
[23:57] Wolfbane: "No, I have not. And be thankful. I am here to ask a question. Why?"
[23:58] Shadowcaller: "I didn't excpect any mercy from you really, I was just desperate."
[23:58] Happy: "She's fine," they tell him. They don't really know for sure.
[23:58] Shadowcaller: "Whatever you did to the army back there…"
[23:58] Murska: Aegnor, after hearing this, finally lets his mind give in to the injuries and faints.
[23:59] Wolfbane: "/I/ did nothing. But nontheless, be thankful that you surrendered."
[23:59] Happy: Margaret is tending to Cessie personally. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
[23:59] Shadowcaller: "…Its fine.. I think I need to sleep again."
[00:00] Shadowcaller: "Well considering what happend to the others…"
[00:00] Shadowcaller: "I was not really into all that efter all."
[00:01] Wolfbane: (Are there any soldiers around?)
[00:01] Shadowcaller: (nope, they seems to take care of other things at the moment.)
[00:02] Wolfbane: (Anyone not busy?)
[00:02] Wolfbane: (or at least only doing minor things?)
[00:02] Shadowcaller: (well, you can go up to the upper floors and find out.)
[00:03] Shadowcaller: (no one here thought.)
[00:04] Wolfbane: "I will make sure that your needs are taken care of, but, I will warn you. If you try anything, you /will/ answer to me. If you are lucky." With that, Wolfbane leaves to find a few people to bring the prisoners food and water.
[00:04] Shadowcaller: "You killed the entire army? Do you *think* we want to mess with that?"
[00:05] Happy: There are lots of women in the tower. Many of them are helpless with grief, as they've lost loved ones.
[00:05] Happy: But still many doing what they can to help the wounded
[00:05] Wolfbane: Wolfbane looks for a few people who aren't doing anything.
[00:07] Shadowcaller: At the top of the tower, that currently is empty a shadow suddenly appears (no one is actaully seeing this.)
[00:07] Shadowcaller: It picks up the book they used to cast the spell
[00:07] Shadowcaller: "Seems like I aided them after all…"
[00:08] Shadowcaller: Its gone again, taking the book with it
[00:08] Happy: (heh… Seos returns?)
[00:08] Shadowcaller: (Not really)
[00:09] Shadowcaller: You find a soldier not doing anyhting at the moment
[00:09] Shadowcaller: *anything
[00:09] Wolfbane: Wolfbane walks up to the soldier. "I need you to do something important."
[00:10] Shadowcaller: "What? What do you need help with wolf-man?"
[00:11] Happy: Much later, some of the women come up and tend to Noel's body, cleaning the blood from it, and wrapping him in a cloth. Then they have some of the men lower the body down into the tower.
[00:11] Wolfbane: "Bring some food and water to the prisoners and stand guard. But, if anything happens to them, you will answer to me. Remember, if they hadn't surrendered, we wouldn't likely be here."
[00:11] Shadowcaller: Some soldiers are picking up the remains of Kilia too
[00:13] Shadowcaller: "Okay, I do that I guess…"
[00:13] Shadowcaller: He wanders off
[00:13] Wolfbane: Wolfbane leaves the soldier to find a quiet spot. He needed rest after being up for so long and besides, the rush of battle was starting to leave him.
[00:14] Shadowcaller: WHere is Aegnor?
[00:15] Wolfbane: I think he is one ground floor
[00:15] Murska: In some bed or another, unconscious.
[00:16] Wolfbane: on*
[00:16] Shadowcaller: Wolfbane falls asleep then?
[00:16] Happy: Aegnor and Happy are on the ground floor. Cessie is on the top floor.
[00:16] Wolfbane: As soon as he finds a spot, he'll pass out.
[00:16] Happy: Caster and Ai too. Ai is emotionally exhausted.
[00:16] Shadowcaller: You find yourself in a city with alien buildings
[00:17] Shadowcaller: You can see a man standing near you
[00:17] Wolfbane: (Me?)
[00:17] Shadowcaller: Aegnor finds himself in a city he have been in before
[00:17] Shadowcaller: (yes)
[00:17] Murska: (I'm warning you, don't say 'meh'. :P)
[00:17] Wolfbane: (hehe)
[00:17] Shadowcaller: Aegnor remembers it from before, you see a wolfen standing near you
[00:18] Wolfbane: Wolfbane is startled. He had literally just closed his eyes to sleep.
[00:18] Wolfbane: He looks at the Wolfen.
[00:18] Shadowcaller: (that was Aegnor >.>)
[00:18] Wolfbane: (oh)
[00:18] Happy: (Happy get any messages from Kuori? Or will that have to wait for her next hunt?)
[00:18] Shadowcaller: (She will.)
[00:18] Murska: 'Hello there.'
[00:18] Shadowcaller: (She finds herself in the very same city.)
[00:19] Wolfbane: (Who is the hello to?)
[00:19] Shadowcaller: The man says "Hello there"

[00:19] Happy: (Happy's in the city too?)
[00:19] Wolfbane: (ah)
[00:19] Shadowcaller: (she is)
[00:19] Happy: (with the others?)
[00:19] Shadowcaller: (But at another place.)
[00:19] Shadowcaller: (in it.)
[00:19] Shadowcaller: Wolfbane soon realize that its Aegnor standing in front of him
[00:20] Murska: 'Hm. Odd dream. I've been here before.'
[00:20] Wolfbane: "Uh…hello."
[00:20] Murska: 'Oh, an answer, this time'
[00:21] Wolfbane: Wolfbane looks around. "Where are we?"
[00:21] Murska: 'I'm not sure about you but I'm in my dream. I've dreamed myself here before.'
[00:22] Shadowcaller: Happy looks around, the architecture is alien, and she feels she is very far away from home
[00:22] Happy: /I thought I was wounded. How did I get here?/
[00:22] Shadowcaller: The city seems empty to Aegnor and Wolfbane, all lights are out
[00:23] Shadowcaller: Happy suddenly sees a man coming walking toward her
[00:23] Shadowcaller: He carries a sword (a katana) and is armored in a strange way
[00:24] Murska: Aegnor takes a few steps. (Any signs of being wounded?) 'Now to determine if this is a dream or something else and if you're really here or not…'
[00:24] Shadowcaller: (you are not in any way damaged.)
[00:25] Wolfbane: (Huh, Fanboy changed his name)
[00:25] Shadowcaller: (he did)
[00:25] Murska: (yup)
[00:25] Murska: (no more F to the third)
[00:25] Happy: Happy puts her hand on her own sword, but doesn't draw it. "Hello?"
[00:25] Shadowcaller: He says something in another language, then you hear a voice in your head, its Kuori /Hail./
[00:26] Wolfbane: "Aegnor, I can assure that I am here."
[00:26] Murska: 'And, logically, that tells me nothing.'
[00:27] Shadowcaller: Suddenly you notice how the light turns on in the largest building in town
[00:27] Wolfbane: "I suppose that could be true." Then Wolfbane turns towards the light.
[00:27] Shadowcaller: At the upper floor
[00:27] Wolfbane: "Should we go to it?"
[00:27] Shadowcaller: It seems to draw you to iy
[00:27] Murska: 'Well, anyway, last time I met some faceless people here while I was wandering about…'
[00:27] Murska: 'Of course, nothing else to do around here.'
[00:28] Shadowcaller: *it
[00:28] Wolfbane: Wolfbane's ears twitch at the mention of faceless people, but he continues walking towards the light.
[00:28] Happy: Happy bows. "My lord."
[00:28] Murska: Aegnor follows him.
[00:28] Shadowcaller: /This man is not me Happy, he is another of my choosen./
[00:29] Shadowcaller: /He took his own life, but now he has returned to serve me./
[00:29] Shadowcaller: /His name is Griever./
[00:29] Shadowcaller: (since he was in that game >.>)
[00:29] Murska: (Heh. And I totally manipulated him for the whole game.)
[00:30] Shadowcaller: You reach a great door (Aegnor and Wolfbane)
[00:30] Wolfbane: Wolfbane looks at the door for a moment before trying to push it open.
[00:30] Wolfbane: (Or pulling, which ever :P)
[00:31] Happy: /Why have you brought me here?/
[00:31] Shadowcaller: Its very heavy, but you sslide it open
[00:31] Shadowcaller: /To kill a god./
[00:31] Shadowcaller: /Or at least show you the place where she should have died./
[00:32] Shadowcaller: You enter a large hall, its empty, the walls seems to be made of… papper
[00:32] Shadowcaller: with images painted on them
[00:33] Wolfbane: Wolfbane looks at the images and stays back, careful not to touch them.
[00:33] Murska: Aegnor looks around a bit, then searches for a way onwards.
[00:33] Shadowcaller: They seems to be flowers and some of great battles
[00:34] Wolfbane: Wolfbane keeps looking as he moves onward
[00:34] Shadowcaller: You soon come to another door, you hve been drawned to this one too you realize
[00:35] Shadowcaller: *have
[00:35] Happy: /Lead me, my lord./
[00:35] Wolfbane: Wolfbane opens the door.
[00:36] Shadowcaller: /Follow Griever, he will lead you to the Otorio Clan Hall, the largest building in town…/
[00:37] Happy: Happy follows him.
[00:37] Shadowcaller: Inside sits a very small girl, and a grown man, they are both smiling videly
[00:38] Shadowcaller: He quietly leads you thought the town, never stopping
[00:38] Wolfbane: "Hello?"
[00:38] Shadowcaller: The man stops smiling "Welcome both of you."
[00:39] Shadowcaller: "I am… was Mino."
[00:39] Murska: 'Hi. Would you explain why I'm here, again, when I'm supposed to be sleeping peacefully to regain my strength?'
[00:39] Shadowcaller: "You are here to help."
[00:40] Wolfbane: "Help with what?"
[00:40] Murska: 'Right… again. The world just can't survive without me…'
[00:40] Shadowcaller: Happy is reaching what she suppose is this clan hall, she can see that the door is open
[00:40] Happy: If Griever enters, then she follows.
[00:41] Shadowcaller: "Well… you must help."
[00:41] Shadowcaller: Griever enters, he says something that happy don't understnd
[00:42] Wolfbane: "How? How can we help?"
[00:42] Happy: Happy enters.
[00:42] Shadowcaller: "You must get here, to this very room, and help her, she needs you, she can give you back what you lost Wolfbane."
[00:43] Shadowcaller: The small girl nods toward Wolfbane
[00:43] Murska: 'Who exactly?'
[00:43] Shadowcaller: "The facestealer, the void, the many-masked… Zubera."
[00:44] Happy: (Where is Happy now?)
[00:44] Shadowcaller: Happy can hear voices
[00:44] Murska: '…what's with me being here then? I haven't been promised anything nor do I worhip any gods.'
[00:44] Happy: She walks towards the voices.
[00:45] Shadowcaller: "She wants your music Aegnor, she have listened to you, she needs you,"
[00:45] Wolfbane: Wolfbane vaguely recognizes the name, but nods. "I will help, but, you will have to tell me what I have lost that you can give back."
[00:46] Shadowcaller: "Your brothers soul."
[00:46] Shadowcaller: "You only killed his body…"
[00:46] Murska: (Do we notice Happy any time soon?)
[00:46] Shadowcaller: Happy and Griever now satns outside the room
[00:46] Shadowcaller: *stands
[00:47] Shadowcaller: (its up to you if you notice them or not.)
[00:47] Wolfbane: Wolfbane growls at the mention of his brother. "If you are able to give him peace, then I willingly grant my help."
[00:47] Happy: "Aegnor!"
[00:48] Wolfbane: "But, you must hold your end of the deal" Wolfbane stops when he hears Happy.
[00:48] Shadowcaller: As happy enters the room Mino grows quiet
[00:48] Murska: 'Happy?' Aegnor turns. 'I can't get a moment's peace from you people even in my sleep, it seems.' *grin*
[00:48] Happy: /What am I to do here?/
[00:48] Shadowcaller: Griever enters the room
[00:49] Shadowcaller: /She… she is here, the god you shall kill./
[00:49] Murska: 'But at least I feel better here than back in the world which I assume is real.'
[00:49] Wolfbane: Wolfbane sees the newcomer and unsheaths his spear, wary of him.
[00:49] Shadowcaller: The girl smiles at happy
[00:49] Happy: /The girl?/
[00:50] Shadowcaller: /Yes… she is not what she appears./
[00:50] Shadowcaller: Griever walks to the girl and mino
[00:50] Wolfbane: Wolfbane steps in front of Griever, blocking his path.
[00:50] Wolfbane: "Why are you here?"
[00:51] Happy: Happy walks that way as well. "Wolfbane, this is Griever. He is a servant of the Hunter."
[00:51] Shadowcaller: Griever says something on the mysterious lanaguage again, he seems to want Wolfbane to move
[00:51] Murska: Aegnor seems somewhat confused of the whole situation.
[00:51] Murska: 'We're being dragged to some conflict of the gods?'
[00:51] Happy: /How do I kill her? Can a sword kill a god?/
[00:51] Wolfbane: Wolfbane stays where he is. "But that doesn't explain why."
[00:51] Shadowcaller: /You must be here physically I'm afraid./
[00:52] Shadowcaller: /I thought I killed her… but she returned./
[00:52] Happy: /Am I not?/
[00:52] Shadowcaller: /No, this is but a dream./
[00:52] Happy: Happy puts her hand on Griever's arm.
[00:52] Shadowcaller: He stops for the moment
[00:53] Happy: /Tell me what I must do./
[00:54] Shadowcaller: /Go to the village of Kyou, enter this hall, there you will find her "hearth", destroy it before she can return fully./
[00:54] Shadowcaller: Mino starts speaking again "These two do not belong here…"
[00:54] Happy: Happy reaches out to the girl, to try and touch her hair.
[00:55] Wolfbane: Wolfbane growls.
[00:55] Wolfbane: "Leave them be."
[00:55] Murska: 'At least it seems those two have some reason to be here. I just don't get the whole thing.'
[00:56] Shadowcaller: The girl retreats back a bit, afraid of Happys touch
[00:56] Shadowcaller: "She likes you Aegnor, she wants to met you.."
[00:57] Shadowcaller: "You will be rewarded, she only want to hear your music again."
[00:57] Murska: 'Hm. Well, that sounds reasonable enough.'
[00:58] Happy: Happy draws back her hand, and just watches the girl. /I only have to destroy an object? I don't have to kill something that looks like a child?/
[00:58] Shadowcaller: /She is taking this childs form… you might have to, but I can assure you, there is nothing innocent with this girl./
[00:59] Murska: (Yup, EDK pretty much killed everyone but me and Kuori. :P)
[00:59] Shadowcaller: (hehe.)
[01:00] Shadowcaller: Mino: "So, I have your support then?"
[01:01] Wolfbane: "Yes, you do."
[01:01] Shadowcaller: "She wants to be returned to life, and in turn she will give you whatever you might desire."
[01:01] Wolfbane: "Then I will help."
[01:02] Happy: /Are my friends in danger?/
[01:02] Shadowcaller: /…that dosn't matter, while she might not kill them, she can kill many else./
[01:02] Murska: 'I already have everything I desire. I've no wish to take part in a battle I know nothing of. But sure, I'll play some music if I'm asked to.'
[01:02] Happy: /I won't sacrifice them. Not even for you, my lord./
[01:03] Shadowcaller: /I'm not saying you should, just kill the god…/
[01:03] Wolfbane: "How might I bring you back?"
[01:04] Shadowcaller: The girls clap her hands, "Sing!"
[01:04] Happy: /You gave me the strength to fight the worm. If I can kill this god without harm to my friends, then I will do your bidding./
[01:04] Murska: 'Me? Now?'
[01:04] Happy: "No. We should awake."
[01:04] Shadowcaller: SHe smiles at you
[01:05] Shadowcaller: "Bye!"
[01:05] Shadowcaller: And you all wake up
[01:05] Wolfbane: (refreshed I hope)
[01:05] Shadowcaller: (indeed)
[01:05] Murska: (still pretty much dead?)
[01:05] Shadowcaller: (you seems to have been cured a bit)
[01:05] Happy: (able to walk?)
[01:06] Wolfbane: Wolfbane wakes up with a question on his mind. How does he bring someone back to life?
[01:06] Shadowcaller: (You seems to have been miracolosly healed of all your wonds, Aegnor is the same thought.)
[01:07] Murska: (same as in unchanged or same as in also miraculously healed?)
[01:07] Happy: Happy immediately gets to her feet. "Where is Aegnor?" she asks the nearest person.
[01:07] Shadowcaller: (unchanged. just a bit better in any case.)
[01:07] Shadowcaller: She looks at you, quite shocked that you are able to stand.
[01:08] Shadowcaller: "N-next room."
[01:08] Wolfbane: Wolfbane stands up and decides to see how the others are doing.
[01:08] Happy: Happy goes to him. "Aegnor… was it real?"
[01:08] Shadowcaller: You do so
[01:08] Murska: Aegnor sits on the bed. 'Yup, I'd say so.'
[01:08] Shadowcaller: You enter the room, seeing Happy adn Aegnor talking
[01:08] Shadowcaller: *and
[01:09] Shadowcaller: (hm, this is a complex plot:P)
[01:09] Wolfbane: "I take it that it wasn't just a dream."
[01:09] Happy: (does Happy still have prey-sense for the leftover druids?)
[01:09] Murska: 'Nope.'
[01:09] Shadowcaller: (not any longer, she had before she went to sleep.)
[01:09] Wolfbane: Wolfbane nods. "Good"
[01:10] Happy: "I'm going to find Cessie."
[01:10] Murska: 'I'm coming with you.'
[01:10] Wolfbane: "Cessie?" Wolfbane has only heard of her in passing, so he decides to go along.
[01:11] Happy: Happy asks where Cessie is, and supports Aegnor if he needs help.
[01:12] Shadowcaller: They are told she is on the upper floor
[01:12] Murska: Aegnor is, again, pretty tired but manages on his own.
[01:12] Wolfbane: Wolfbane follows behind them.
[01:13] Shadowcaller: You find her door locked
[01:13] Happy: Happy knocks.
[01:13] Shadowcaller: No answer
[01:13] Happy: "Cessie?" *knock louder*
[01:14] Shadowcaller: You hear something moving inside the room, Wolfbane more then the others
[01:14] Wolfbane: Wolfbane sniffs the air to see if anything is amiss.
[01:15] Shadowcaller: (Ha! I cahnged back to my orginal form a few session ago!)
[01:15] Shadowcaller: *changed
[01:15] Wolfbane: (I meant anything bad :P)
[01:15] Shadowcaller: (Happy might decide that thought.)
[01:15] Happy: "Cessie?" *growing worried*
[01:15] Murska: 'Are you okay?'
[01:16] Shadowcaller: (she knows what happend to her. >.>)
[01:16] Shadowcaller: The door slowly opens, Cessie can be seen in the small opening, she looks *really* tired.
[01:16] Shadowcaller: "What?…"
[01:16] Happy: (Cessie smells like a human female with massive amounts of fatigue poisons and magic residue (if Wolfbane can smell magic))
[01:17] Happy: Happy resists pulling her into a hug at once, knowing that Aegnor will want to do that.
[01:17] Wolfbane: (He can tell that something is /off/, but not magic specifically)
[01:17] Murska: And that's exactly what Aegnor does.
[01:17] Murska: 'I wanted to come check on you as soon as I could stand again.'
[01:17] Shadowcaller: "I understand… I'm glad."
[01:18] Happy: (Link: http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-cleaning-fail.jpg)http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-cleaning-fail.jpg LOL
[01:18] Wolfbane: (heheheheh)
[01:18] Murska: (hahaha)
[01:19] Happy: (hmm… maybe human larvae aren't as useless as I thought)
[01:19] Wolfbane: (=P)
[01:19] Shadowcaller: ()
[01:19] Happy: "You saved us, Cessie. You saved us all."
[01:19] Shadowcaller: "I did? I hardly remember anything…"
[01:20] Murska: 'You even managed to stay alive while doing it.' Aegnor hugs her tightly.
[01:20] Wolfbane: (Oh, I may want to mention that depending on how long it has been, it would be likely that Wolfbane could smell that those two have been together. :P)
[01:21] Shadowcaller: (Ewww)
[01:21] Wolfbane: (He doesn't care though)
[01:21] Shadowcaller: (Up to Happy.)
[01:21] Murska: (Aegnor's still got his ribs broken but something like that won't stop him from hugging Cessie.)
[01:21] Happy: (It's probably just random data he's used to knowing about humans)
[01:22] Happy: Happy hugs both of them, very gently.
[01:22] Wolfbane: (And scent trails stay for hours)
[01:22] Wolfbane: Wolfbane stays near the back to let them have their moment.
[01:22] Murska: (Well, Aegnor'd probably be covered in all kinds of zombie bits.)
[01:23] Shadowcaller: Cessie seems to be quite exhuased, she blinks quite a lot, haveing a hard time keeping her eyes open
[01:24] Happy: (The women who treated him cleaned the zombie bits off. He still needs a bath, but he isn't actually covered in gore)
[01:24] Murska: (Well that'd probably have covered most smells, anyway.)
[01:24] Shadowcaller: *having
[01:24] Happy: Happy kisses each of them on the cheek. "You need rest."
[01:24] Murska: 'Now that I've proven your existance once again, you really look like you could use some sleep.'
[01:25] Shadowcaller: "I need to rest" Cessie repeats
[01:26] Shadowcaller: "Sorry for looking like this, I'm just.. exhuased."
[01:26] Murska: Aegnor lets her go. 'I guess I should rest a bit aswell…'
[01:26] Murska: (IRL, at least. :P)
[01:26] Wolfbane: ( :P)
[01:27] Shadowcaller: (
)
[01:27] Happy: (what happened to staying up till 6am? XD)
[01:27] Wolfbane: (Yeah, you can do it!)
[01:27] Shadowcaller: (Hehe.)
[01:28] Murska: (I can)
[01:28] Shadowcaller: (well your 6 AM would be out 12 AM o.O)
[01:28] Shadowcaller: *our
[01:28] Murska: (But I'll have to stay awake the next night aswell)
[01:28] Murska: (so… :P)
[01:28] Shadowcaller: A soldier comes to you
[01:28] Wolfbane: (I'm just glad that battle is over with)
[01:29] Shadowcaller: "Are you..?"
[01:29] Happy: Happy turns to face him.
[01:29] Wolfbane: As does Wolfbane.
[01:30] Shadowcaller: "Caster is requesting you."
[01:30] Happy: (who is he speaking to?)
[01:30] Shadowcaller: "All of them."
[01:31] Murska: (all of them)*
[01:31] Murska: (:P)
[01:31] Happy: "Cessie still needs rest. I'll go."
[01:31] Shadowcaller: (yeah… this is not batman:P)
[01:31] Murska: 'Uh. Sure, I guess if I ain't dead yet, I'll stay alive for a while longer.'
[01:31] Wolfbane: "I'll go too. Aegnor can stay if he wants."
[01:33] Shadowcaller: "Well, follow me then, she can stay if she wants."
[01:33] Happy: Happy follows
[01:33] Wolfbane: Same with Wolfbane
[01:33] Murska: and Aegnor
[01:33] Shadowcaller: Cessie closes the door behind you
[01:34] Shadowcaller: Soon you are standing in front of Caster again, he looks quite alert considering the recent events.
[01:35] Shadowcaller: "Oh, hello, what do you need+"
[01:35] Shadowcaller: *?
[01:35] Shadowcaller: "um, you said I should take them here."
[01:35] Shadowcaller: "Ahh… right."
[01:36] Shadowcaller: "I will leave you alone then." The soldiers says and dose so
[01:36] Shadowcaller: "So… a lot of things happend yesterday as you might be aware of."
[01:37] Murska: 'Possibly.'
[01:37] Shadowcaller: "Possibly? You have a gift of understatment my friend."
[01:38] Murska: 'Thank you. It's a well-honed ability.'
[01:38] Shadowcaller: "I am now able to conctact the other wizard houses again."
[01:38] Shadowcaller: "They will send whatever aid we require."
[01:39] Shadowcaller: "Oh, and… what are you going to do now?"
[01:39] Murska: 'Whatever? I'd like some sort of an easily transportable container…'
[01:39] Murska: '…into which I can fit drums.'
[01:40] Shadowcaller: "Well, I'm not sure they meant that kind of help."
[01:40] Murska: 'Aww. Well, I guess one can't always get what they want.'
[01:40] Shadowcaller: "More of taking care of the damage and the survivors."
[01:40] Happy: "Where is Noel?"
[01:41] Shadowcaller: "Noel… that why I was wondering where you was going next."
[01:41] Murska: 'Well, I'm not going to be going anywhere just yet.'
[01:41] Shadowcaller: "Noel's funeral will be near Minister tomorrow."
[01:42] Shadowcaller: There is a pain in casters face you haven't seen before
[01:42] Wolfbane: "I am very sorry to hear that. Truely, I am."
[01:43] Happy: "I will go to Minster and do what I can to help them while Cessie recovers."
[01:43] Shadowcaller: "And then… I got a very special request."
[01:43] Happy: "And Ai… is he…?"
[01:43] Shadowcaller: "He is okay, just resting."
[01:43] Shadowcaller: *she
[01:43] Happy: Happy is visibly relieved.
[01:44] Shadowcaller: "I was contacted.. by Artaris himself this morning."
[01:44] Wolfbane: "Artaris?"
[01:44] Happy: Happy doesn't know who that is.
[01:44] Shadowcaller: "The god?"
[01:45] Shadowcaller: "You don't know? I thought everyone knew…"
[01:45] Murska: 'Another god?'
[01:45] Wolfbane: (Oh, the one Kilia followed)
[01:45] Wolfbane: (right?)
[01:45] Murska: 'What's with having a god peek out every way I turn…'
[01:45] Happy: "I knew very little about the gods until recently."
[01:45] Shadowcaller: "Another god? Artairs is basically THE god."
[01:46] Murska: 'There's no such thing.'
[01:46] Wolfbane: "I have to say that I don't know of him."
[01:46] Shadowcaller: "Hm, anyway, he wanted Cessie and her companions to return the remains of his servant to his temple below the tree."
[01:47] Shadowcaller: "The temple of light…"
[01:47] Murska: 'Can do. Once I've remade half my bones.'
[01:48] Shadowcaller: "Well, he also said he was sending one who could help you with that, I see that happy don't need such help anymore thought…"
[01:48] Shadowcaller: "What happend?"
[01:49] Murska: 'Yet another god.'
[01:49] Happy: "Kuori healed me."
[01:49] Happy: "I completed the first task he set for me."
[01:49] Shadowcaller: "Oh, that is great news."
[01:49] Happy: "Or, I should say, the task was completed by many hands. Mine among them."
[01:50] Shadowcaller: (right, you might have new abilites.)
[01:50] Murska: 'If you don't mind, breathing kind of hurts so I'd rather go back to sleep for now.'
[01:50] Shadowcaller: "But Artaris was sending another of his servnats over here."
[01:50] Wolfbane: (speaking of which, is Wolfbane now in Zubera's sevice?)
[01:51] Shadowcaller: (well, since she is half dead, I doubt there is much she can do fot him.)
[01:51] Happy: (We wouldn't need more powers if the bad guys weren't so scary >.>)
[01:51] Shadowcaller: (Ahh you mean that mark?)
[01:51] Wolfbane: (Yeah)
[01:51] Shadowcaller: (That might appear on you a few days from now, slowly.)
[01:51] Wolfbane: (okay)
[01:52] Shadowcaller: (well, maybe you just got overall stronger or something.)
[01:52] Wolfbane: (Alright, that makes sense)
[01:53] Happy: (poor Wolfie… serving the goddess who killed his brother and torments his soul…)
[01:53] Shadowcaller: (hehe.)
[01:54] Wolfbane: (besides, with how strong those creatures would, he needs to be tougher)
[01:54] Wolfbane: (hehe)
[01:54] Shadowcaller: "It should arrive today, so keep a watch…"
[01:55] Happy: "Is there anything else I can do to help you, Caster?" Happy says.
[01:55] Murska: (My curse seems to have slipped everyone's mind. :P)
[01:56] Shadowcaller: "Not much I'm afraid, we have much rebuilding to do, I'm glad that Saltcross still is undestroyed at least."
[01:56] Happy: (if you can't remember it, how do you expect us do?)
[01:56] Wolfbane: (What curse?)
[01:56] Murska: (I remember it, Aegnor doesn't. :P)
[01:56] Shadowcaller: (Well, the characters too.)
[01:56] Murska: (We originally came to the tower to get rid of a curse on Aegnor. Now that the one who found it, Noel, is dead, nobody remembers it anymore. :P)
[01:57] Wolfbane: (hehe)
[01:57] Happy: (Why can't Aegnor remember there's a curse on him?)
[01:58] Murska: (Why would he? He never felt like he has one and he's had quite a lot of other things to worry about. Right now mostly the fact that his breathing hurts and he wants to sleep.)
[01:58] Murska: (He'll remember it eventually.)
[01:59] Wolfbane: (Maybe after he has some more rest)
[01:59] Happy: (Or maybe Cessie will)
[01:59] Shadowcaller: "So, again, what are you going to do now? Except Aegnor that is, I know what he is going to do." He smiles
[02:00] Happy: (Happy already answered)
[02:00] Shadowcaller: (and the answer was?)
[02:00] Wolfbane: "I may travel with Noel's remains. I may not have known him very well, but he deserves my respect."
[02:00] Happy: "As I said, I will go to Minster and help where I can, while Cessie recovers."
[02:01] Wolfbane: (Or I can change answers so we don't split up)
[02:01] Shadowcaller: "Well, Minister may be empty, but the druids seems to have left it lone."
[02:01] Shadowcaller: *alone
[02:01] Murska: (Stop calling it Minister. :P)
[02:01] Shadowcaller: (hey, I can't remember all the names.)
[02:02] Murska: (but it makes me think of Yes, minister)
[02:02] Happy: "I mean, help the people. So many of them were lost."
[02:03] Happy: (If you want to remember the names, then you have to make them up from small villages near where you live )
[02:03] Shadowcaller: "A nobel goal, I need to fix up things at the tower…"
[02:03] Shadowcaller: (err… a town named Norrtälje don't really git with english.)
[02:03] Shadowcaller: (Or södertälje.)
[02:03] Shadowcaller: *fit
[02:04] Murska: (Lohja, Sammatti…)
[02:04] Shadowcaller: (See?
)
[02:04] Happy: (Why not? As long as you anglicize the spelling for those of us who don't have the right keys on our keyboard)
[02:04] Shadowcaller: (makes no sense unless we are in another country.)
[02:05] Shadowcaller: (I don't see many countries that have both english and swedish names on their ciities, there was some in USA thought…)
[02:05] Happy: (The US has lots of different style names, because whatever immigrants got there first named stuff)
[02:06] Shadowcaller: (indeed,)
[02:06] Murska: (well, let's RP Aegnor to sleep so I can go. :P)
[02:07] Murska: 'You know, I'd love to stay and chat about our future plans but I'm kind of in pain here and…'
[02:07] Shadowcaller: "So, I guess you are leaving then?"
[02:07] Happy: "We'll talk more tomorrow, Caster."
[02:07] Shadowcaller: "Of course, rest some more."
[02:07] Wolfbane: "If I go, I will be back afterwards."
[02:07] Happy: Happy tries to find Aegnor somewhere to rest on the top floor, so he doesn't have to do the steps again.
[02:08] Happy: And uses her healing on him as well.
[02:08] Wolfbane: (I think he would heal more if he were with Cessie. ;))
[02:09] Shadowcaller: (don't assume things>.>)
[02:09] Murska: Aegnor walks carefully out of the room and heads for (is there a room upstairs)
[02:09] Shadowcaller: (Sex don't heal things you know, its not magic after all.)
[02:09] Happy: (I don't think either of them would be up for sex for a while)
[02:09] Wolfbane: (I know, but the morale boost would do wonders. :P)
[02:09] Wolfbane: (Even just being close)
[02:10] Murska: (Sex with a crushed ribcage? Ouch.)
[02:10] Happy: (for realz O.o)
[02:10] Wolfbane: (ow)
[02:10] Shadowcaller: (Yeah, wolfy is just oo obsessed bout it.)
[02:10] Happy: (and no extremely fatigued woman is in the least bit interested in sex, I can vouch for that)
[02:10] Shadowcaller: *to
[02:10] Shadowcaller: (Indeed.)
[02:11] Shadowcaller: *about
[02:11] Shadowcaller: >.>
[02:11] Wolfbane: (I'm not obsessed, I just have a lewd and crude sense of humor.)
[02:11] Shadowcaller: (hehe.)
[02:11] Happy: "Do you want me to move an extra bed into Cessie's room for you?"
[02:11] Murska: So, if Aegnor has to walk the steps, he'll almost stumble but manage to keep standing, reasoning that breaking his neck in addition to the injuries he has HAS to be bad for his health.
[02:11] Happy: Happy doesn't let him take the steps.
[02:12] Happy: Enough of the refugees have moved out by now that a bed can be found.
[02:12] Wolfbane: Wolfbane also makes sure that Aegnor doesn't hurt himself.
[02:13] Murska: 'I don't want to wake her up again.'
[02:14] Happy: "Okay." Happy helps him to a room. "I'll find your things and bring them to you. Just rest now."
[02:16] Murska: 'You seem to be spending most of your time helping me get from one place to another… I've got to learn to walk for myself some day.' With these words Aegnor positions himself on the bed in the least painful way he can find and closes his eyes. He doesn't sleep yet, though, but contacts the tree instead, listening to the voices.
[02:16] Shadowcaller: (happy makes the voices >.>)
[02:17] Happy: /Poison very weak now. Thank you./ The Tree's voice feels joyful.
[02:18] Happy: Happy uses her healing on Aegnor, and then leaves him.
[02:18] Murska: /Glad to help./
[02:19] Wolfbane: Wolfbane also makes his leave, and once out of the room, turns to Happy.
[02:19] Wolfbane: "May I ask a question?"
[02:19] Happy: /You saved us./
[02:19] Happy: "Of course."
[02:19] Murska: /I didn't do much. Cessie and Happy saved you./
[02:19] Wolfbane: "Why were you in the dream?"
[02:20] Wolfbane: (*hopes he isn't ruining anything*)
[02:21] Wolfbane: (If you don't answer, he'll willingly drop the question for now. He is just curious)
[02:22] Happy: (Happy knows that she and Wolfbane will eventually be at odds over this.) "I serve the Hunter. He gave me the task of destroying the servants of the worm. Now that is complete, he has set another task for me. I am to accompany you and Aegnor to Kyou."
[02:22] Murska: /Right, anyway, I'm also weak. I shall have to rest now./
[02:22] Murska: Aegnor sleeps for realz.
[02:22] Murska: (really realz)
[02:22] Murska: (night)
[02:22] Wolfbane: (Have a good night)
[02:22] Murska: (…morning)
[02:23] *** Aegnor has left the conversation.
[02:23] Shadowcaller: back
[02:25] Wolfbane: Wolfbane is slightly distrusting of the answer, but accepts it. "Then we shall have to go there soon."(Wolfbane still doesn't know what exactly to do other than make sure she is brought back and that Happy /may/ be against it from the company she had)
[02:27] Happy: "Indeed."
[02:28] Wolfbane: (After all, I think a man in armor trying to get to two people would not be a good sign)
[02:29] Happy: Happy spends the rest of the day doing what she can for the Minster survivors.
[02:29] Happy: If there are any undead left, she puts them to rest.
[02:29] Shadowcaller: Even if they were helping thme?
[02:29] Shadowcaller: * helping them
[02:29] Happy: Aren't they mindless undead?
[02:29] Wolfbane: Wolfbane helps around town and waits for the escort to come for Noel's body.
[02:30] Shadowcaller: They are but contolled by the druids, that are now on thair side, sort of
[02:30] Shadowcaller: *their
[02:30] Happy: Then she'll go and talk to the druids first. But she won't let them keep using the bodies of the dead.
[02:31] Shadowcaller: "Why not?"
[02:31] Happy: "You murdered these people. You have no right to enslave their bodies as well."
[02:32] Shadowcaller: "Well, they will be no use for them in the grave, now their bodies can mkae up for what we have done right?"
[02:32] Shadowcaller: *make
[02:33] Wolfbane: (But they are likely the only things that are able to rebuild the town since most people are injured)
[02:33] Happy: "How would you feel if it were your brother?"
[02:33] Happy: (The town is physically undamaged)
[02:33] Wolfbane: (True)
[02:33] Wolfbane: (I forgot that)
[02:33] Shadowcaller: (not the tower however…)
[02:34] Shadowcaller: (and bearstead.)
[02:34] Happy: (The tower has been damaged, but it inhabitable. And Bearsted has no one to live in it.)
[02:34] Shadowcaller: (I was speaking of the houses around the tower.)
[02:35] Happy: (do the druids answer her?)
[02:36] Shadowcaller: "Well… if my bother were dead, he would have liked to help me, even after death right?"
[02:37] Wolfbane: (Happy, you should have seen that one coming. :P)
[02:37] Happy: Happy is sickened, and goes to see how the Minster refugees feel about it.
[02:38] Happy: (Are the undead bodies recognizable?)
[02:38] Shadowcaller: (considering that many of the undead are innhabitants of Bearstead…)
[02:38] Shadowcaller: (The skeletons are not.)
[02:38] Shadowcaller: (Neither are the Morghs.)
[02:39] Shadowcaller: (But just the feeling that some of them might be…)
[02:39] Happy: (But Minster and Bearsted weren't that far apart)
[02:39] Happy: If the people don't object, then Happy will leave the undead alone, but stay far from them.
[02:39] Shadowcaller: I think many of them object actually
[02:40] Happy: More object than don't?
[02:40] Shadowcaller: Yes
[02:40] Happy: Then Happy puts them to rest.
[02:41] Shadowcaller: She dose so
[02:41] Happy: Do the villagers want to make a mass grave for the undead?
[02:41] Shadowcaller: They are going to be burried at the ruins of Bearstead
[02:41] Shadowcaller: No, they want to finding as many loved one as possible and make own graves for them
[02:42] Happy: Happy will assist them with that work then
[02:42] Happy: And heal anyone that needs it, until she runs out of healing.
[02:43] Shadowcaller: There is another servant coming to the tower
[02:43] Shadowcaller: It looks like Kilia but its grey instead of white
[02:43] Happy: Happy goes to meet the servant.
[02:43] Wolfbane: And since Wolfbane was keeping an eye out for him, so does he.
[02:44] Shadowcaller: "Greetings Warriors, it is a honor to meet you."
[02:45] Wolfbane: "And greetings to you."
[02:45] Shadowcaller: "I am here to recover the remains of one of my sisters I belive."
[02:46] Happy: (I thought we were supposed to take the remains?)
[02:46] Shadowcaller: "And to see a Certain Cessie Mithar."
[02:46] Wolfbane: (I thought it was Noel that they were taking)
[02:46] Shadowcaller: (well, you and him.)
[02:46] Shadowcaller: (he will escort you to the temple with the remains.)
[02:46] Wolfbane: (ah)
[02:47] Shadowcaller: (once you have been at Noels funeral that is.)
[02:47] Happy: "Cessie is very fatigued after the battle. Are you able to heal her?"
[02:47] Shadowcaller: "I might be, Artaris wishes to make amands with her."
[02:48] Shadowcaller: "You have done a great service today heroes, you should be proud of yourself."
[02:48] Shadowcaller: (well yesterday, but still.)
[02:48] Happy: Happy leads her to Cessie's room.
[02:49] Shadowcaller: (him actually.)
[02:49] Shadowcaller: (not that you notice a difference.)
[02:49] Happy: (voice?)
[02:49] Wolfbane: (Color?)
[02:49] Shadowcaller: (Hm, yeah.)
[02:49] Happy: color was gray
[02:49] Shadowcaller: Voice is male
[02:49] Shadowcaller: But still echoes and stuff
[02:50] Happy: "I'm sorry for your loss. Kilia did much good here."
[02:51] Shadowcaller: "Yes… we talked a lot when we weren't on missions, she was a great person."
[02:51] Shadowcaller: "I was send her since I had the greatest personal connection to her."
[02:52] Shadowcaller: "Also, while we are talking, I wish to warn you about hotilities that you as a Huntress of Kuori might met once you are down on the ground again."
[02:54] Wolfbane: (Wolfbane is with them by the way. Mainly to pay his respects)
[02:54] Shadowcaller: "You must be aware of this right wolfen?"
[02:55] Wolfbane: "Aware of which dangers? It has been a while."
[02:56] Shadowcaller: "People see you as monsters…"
[02:56] Wolfbane: "People always see what they don't understand as monsters."
[02:57] Happy: "If that is the price I pay for serving Kuori, then I must pay it."
[02:58] Shadowcaller: "There is a cult I belive, they seems to have gained a foothold here below for some time."
[02:58] Shadowcaller: "They drink wolfen blood."
[02:59] Happy: (have they reached Cessie's room yet?)
[02:59] Wolfbane: "Then they can try to take mine. I certainly won't be willing to give it up."
[02:59] Shadowcaller: (they are standing outside it.)
[02:59] Happy: Happy knocks.
[02:59] Shadowcaller: No response
[03:01] Happy: "She was extremely fatigued by her exertion. Do you think she should be disturbed?"
[03:02] Shadowcaller: "I can wait if you like."
[03:02] Happy: "I don't want to disturb her. But if you think you can help, it might be worth it."
[03:03] Shadowcaller: "It is your decision then, I do not want to be a bother."
[03:05] Happy: Happy tries the door.
[03:06] Shadowcaller: You hear something moving inside
[03:07] Shadowcaller: The door opens and Cessie looks out the opening "What?"
[03:08] Happy: "I'm sorry. I wouldn't have disturbed you, but <servant's name> thinks he can help."
[03:09] Shadowcaller: "…what is he doing here? Where is Kilia?"
[03:10] Happy: "Kilia didn't survive."
[03:10] Shadowcaller: "What, but.. why didn' you tell me this?"
[03:11] Happy: "Cessie, you needed rest. And there's nothing you could have done."
[03:12] Shadowcaller: "We killed that entier army… I should have done something!"
[03:12] Shadowcaller: "I could not even save…"
[03:13] Happy: "Cessie! Everyone who survived - they survived because of what you did."
[03:13] Wolfbane: "There was nothing you could have done. If you pushed yourself too far…"
[03:14] Shadowcaller: "…Um, exhuse me, but I don't think I know you."
[03:14] Happy: Happy looks to the servant "Please. Can you help her?"
[03:15] Shadowcaller: He bows, "If she is willing."
[03:15] Wolfbane: "I am Wolfbane. I was in the fight."
[03:15] Shadowcaller: "Oh, sorry I heard Aegnor mentione you once."
[03:15] Happy: Happy tries to lead Cessie back to her bed.
[03:16] Shadowcaller: She follows you
[03:16] Happy: "Please. You've done so much for us already. Please let us take care of you now."
[03:16] Shadowcaller: "…there was so many more I could have saved."
[03:17] Shadowcaller: She lies down in the bed, she is wearing a lot of clothes to be sleeping
[03:18] Happy: Tears come into Happy's eyes. "You haven't been asleep at all, have you?"
[03:19] Shadowcaller: "I have… a bit…"
[03:20] Shadowcaller: Rilian (as is his name) sits quietly watching you both
[03:20] Happy: Happy steps back out. "Can you wait here for a minute?" she says to Rilian and closes the door. "Let's get you out of these clothes.
[03:20] Shadowcaller: "What?"
[03:20] Happy: She tries to help Cessie undress and get into bed.
[03:20] Wolfbane: (Wolfbane is in the hallway)
[03:20] Shadowcaller: "But I sleep with my clothes…"
[03:21] Happy: "Even indoors?"
[03:21] Shadowcaller: "Well, its a habit.."
[03:21] Happy: "If you're more comfortable. But I want you laying down under the covers."
[03:21] Shadowcaller: She lays down the bed, sweeping the over over her
[03:22] Shadowcaller: *cover
[03:22] Happy: Happy takes a hairbrush and brushes her hair, trying to relax her.
[03:22] Shadowcaller: She appears to be falling asleep wuite quickly if thats what you want
[03:22] Shadowcaller: *quite
[03:23] Happy: Happy steps to the door and invites Rilian back in.
[03:23] Shadowcaller: /Should I be quiet?/ You can hear in your mind
[03:23] Happy: /She's nearly asleep/
[03:24] Happy: /She blames herself/
[03:24] Shadowcaller: /There is stench of anti-magic upon her…/
[03:24] Happy: /I don't know what she had to do, but it killed one of the three wizards./
[03:24] Shadowcaller: /Some of it I might not even be able to heal./
[03:25] Shadowcaller: /I'm afraid only Helios can answer such questions, my lord only focuses to solve the problems, not knowning everything about them./
[03:26] Happy: /Anything you can do for her will be appreciated./
[03:26] Shadowcaller: (feeling left out wolfy?)
[03:26] Shadowcaller: <.<
[03:26] Wolfbane: (Nah, this is important)
[03:26] Shadowcaller: /I will try my best./
[03:27] Shadowcaller: He sits down beside her bed, and then closes his eyes
[03:27] Shadowcaller: /this might take some time, you can return later, if you wish,/
[03:28] Happy: /I thank you./
[03:28] Happy: Happy strokes Cessie's hair gently in farewell, and then leaves quietly.
[03:29] Happy: And though her next act is to go and check on Ai, her player must now go to sleep.
[03:29] Wolfbane: Yeah, it being 3:30am for you may have something to do with it.
[03:29] Shadowcaller: (who is the GM next time?)
[03:29] Shadowcaller: (Any comments?^^)
[03:29] Wolfbane: (We've been RPing for just under 9 hours.)
[03:30] Shadowcaller: WoW
[03:30] Happy: (save comments for next time)
[03:30] Happy: (but obviously i liked it or i wouldn't still be awake)
[03:30] Shadowcaller: (hehe.)
[03:30] Wolfbane: (hehe, it was good)
[03:31] Wolfbane: (Should I put that he is now Zubera's servent, or wait until he notices?)
[03:32] Shadowcaller: (Do as you wish, I might be a awake a few minutes more.)
[03:32] Wolfbane: (ok)
[03:32] Happy: I'll put transcript up tomorrow
[03:33] Happy: goodnight everybody
[03:33] Wolfbane: Good night
Session Close (Group Conversation 5938): Sat Apr 04 03:34:04 2009

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License